• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AW91 said:

Ahh...

@eclipse + @Ice Dragon

Now I understand - the 4000 points mean in arena, right?

For what are they good? Feathers?

Is the game only for PVP-Players or also for PVE-Players?

The 4,000 points in the arena gives you the maximum feathers for the offensive rank.  This is where the bulk of your feathers will come from.  The arena has teams supplied from other players, but the AI plays them.

Right now, the game is mostly single-player versus computer.  Perhaps we'll get some special events later on that change this. . .

3 minutes ago, AW91 said:

Ahh...

@eclipse + @Ice Dragon

Now I understand - the 4000 points mean in arena, right?

For what are they good? Feathers?

Is the game only for PVP-Players or also for PVE-Players?

Feathers.

PvP is currently the only reliable source of feathers. Even if you don't have a good team, you should at least try your best in the arena because free feathers are free feathers.

PvE is where you get most of the non-feather rewards, such as orbs, stamina restores, exp. crystals, and promotion badges. You definitely want a team that can handle PvE content.

Personally, I think this game does a pretty good job of balancing PvP and PvE content so far.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The 4,000 points in the arena gives you the maximum feathers for the offensive rank.  This is where the bulk of your feathers will come from.  The arena has teams supplied from other players, but the AI plays them.

Right now, the game is mostly single-player versus computer.  Perhaps we'll get some special events later on that change this. . .

I'd still consider arena to be PvP, though, even if the team is controlled by AI in the end.

31 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Dayni, Wrys is one of three healers with access to Rehabilitate. You might consider promoting him to give the staff away to any other healer you prefer if you don't have it yet.

I have Lissa as one of the two, so passing that isn't too pressing.

I know I have asked this question a lot. Which account should I keep?  I'm tired of playing 2 account simultaneously. (Especially when they are going to implement 99stamina. )

The reason I am having trouble deciding is because the team/characters I want has not been released yet.  So I am wondering if I should keep the main account (with most of them in perfect IV) or  account with good inheritance skill.  ( if IKE does not have close counter,  I am ready to sacrifice Hector and karel has some nice skill to sacrifice) 

I am really happy with my main account but.. I am pretty certain I wouldn't use them in the future.  However,  I find it really a pity as that account really has some good IV Set and all these images characters made all the event quest grinding really easy unlike the sub account. But the sub account has about 200gems to spare.. So I'm not sure D:

Main Account 

used up all the gems in storymode and events.  + 250usd in this account

1x sanaki (+spd -def) 

1x azura (+res -hp) 

1x Julia ( +res -up) 

1x Effie (+res -spd) 

1x Nino (+spd -res) 

1x Eldigan (+spd -def) 

1x George (+hp -res) 

2nd account 

Only spent about 100gems.  Still have quite an amount of gems to spare. 

1x Hector (+atk -spd) 

1x Karel(+hp -res) 

1xChrom (neutral) 

1x Ceiceilia (+atk -spd) 

Edited by Ewwgene

5 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

I know I have asked this question a lot. Which account should I keep?  I'm tired of playing 2 account simultaneously. (Especially when they are going to implement 99stamina. )

The reason I am having trouble deciding is because the team/characters I want has not been released yet.  So I am wondering if I should keep the main account (with most of them in perfect IV) or  account with good inheritance skill.  ( if IKE does not have close encounter,  I am ready to sacrifice Hector and karel has some nice skill to sacrifice) 

I am really happy with my main account but.. I am pretty certain I wouldn't use them in the future.  However,  I find it really a pity as that account really has some good IV Set.  And the sub account has about 200gems to spare.. So I'm not sure D:

Main Account 

used up all the gems in storymode and events.  + 250usd in this account

1x sanaki (+spd -def) 

1x azura (+res -hp) 

1x Julia ( +res -up) 

1x Effie (+res -spd) 

1x Nino (+spd -res) 

1x Eldigan (+spd -def) 

1x George (+hp -res) 

2nd account 

Only spent about 100gems.  Still have quite an amount of gems to spare. 

1x Hector (+atk -spd) 

1x Karel(+hp -res) 

1xChrom (neutral) 

1x Ceiceilia (+atk -spd) 

Why do people insist on asking questions like this?

Keep your main account!  You may be tempted because the units on the other one seem "better" but no way. You spent money on the first one, don't let it go to waste.

Unless you spent money on the second one, then it gets a bit trivial. Even so, grinding all the way back to what you originally had will be tough, depending on how long you had your first account.

Edited by Arcanite

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why do people insist on asking questions like this?

Keep your main account!  You may be tempted because the units on the other one seem "better" but no way. You spent money on the first one, don't let it go to waste.

Unless you spent money on the second one, then it gets a bit trivial. Even so, grinding all the way back to what you originally had will be tough, depending on how long you had your first account.

The difference between both account is only 1week.  Lol

But the different between both accounts is just feathers.  But to me,  it is secondary as the characters I am aftering will most likely be 5* focus. Furthermore,  I have already spent all the gems from the past events in the main account.. 

5 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

The difference between both account is only 1week.  Lol

But the different between both accounts is just feathers.  But to me,  it is secondary as the characters I am aftering will most likely be 5* focus. Furthermore,  I have already spent all the gems from the past events in the main account.. 

Doesn't matter. Work with what you have! Otherwise you'll end up spending money on the second account when you summon and don't get what you want. Or when you summon, get what you want, and end up not having any orbs to summon when the next good thing comes along.

I say, give the account to a friend and let them take care of it until a focus comes and you'll be like "hey bro, I'm ready to use that account". 

Or just amass as much orbs as possible and only log in to collect them. This way you'll be gaining orbs and won't have to worry about playing the game

Or just stick with your main, and give away the second!

Edited by Arcanite

So I found out I have a +Atk Lon'qu and a +Spd Lon'qu, both having Res as a bane.

I've been training the Attack boon one but before I sacrifice the Speed boon, is he also worth training as well? Is there anything where the extra speed stat matters?

46 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Doesn't matter. Work with what you have! Otherwise you'll end up spending money on the second account when you summon and don't get what you want. Or when you summon, get what you want, and end up not having any orbs to summon when the next good thing comes along.

I say, give the account to a friend and let them take care of it until a focus comes and you'll be like "hey bro, I'm ready to use that account". 

Or just amass as much orbs as possible and only log in to collect them. This way you'll be gaining orbs and won't have to worry about playing the game

Or just stick with your main, and give away the second!

But good Boon/Bane Hector is so hard to come by.. But he is just going to be a sacrifice for ike if he doesn't have close counter.  Sighhh... Alright thanks for the advice man :D

1 hour ago, Ewwgene said:

But good Boon/Bane Hector is so hard to come by.. But he is just going to be a sacrifice for ike if he doesn't have close counter.  Sighhh... Alright thanks for the advice man :D

Good news is Hector hasn't had his focus yet, so you can at least wait for that.

Julia and Azura must not be thrown imo.

Edited by pianime94

Just now, Gustavos said:

I'm tier 9 in the arena. Is having a high numbered tier mean you're doing good or is it low tier?

Nope!

It's just for pride. But next week there could be a thread literally called "Tier 10 club" where veterans take pictures of their tier 10 rank and show off their awesomeness 

6 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I'm tier 9 in the arena. Is having a high numbered tier mean you're doing good or is it low tier?

It just means you've been playing in Arena for 9 weeks. Tiers aren't so much a measure of skill as they are a measure of how long a person's been playing. 

Thoughts on Michalis vs Camilla for green flier? 

I know Camilla has high attack and speed (especially with darting blow to make up for brave axe +), but she is extremely weak to bow users. 

I feel like Michalis with Iote's shield neutralizing that 'effective against' stat should have him higher up on the 'tier list' on the wiki page. 

Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, SaMaster14 said:

I know Camilla has high attack and speed (especially with darting blow to make up for brave axe +), but she is extremely weak to bow users. 

I feel like Michalis with Iote's shield neutralizing that 'effective against' stat should have him higher up on the 'tier list' on the wiki page. 

Thoughts? 

It's not quite that simple.  As someone who uses Camilla a lot, she functions as an excellent player turn nuke who often has *just* enough bulk to take a single retaliatory hit if she fails to one round them.  If she even needs to take a hit from a bow user, you have made a mistake in positioning.

In comparison, Michalis is a pretty good front-liner, as he has quite nice physical bulk and offers absolutely devastating counter-hits.  However, he has pitiful Resistance and unimpressive Speed, which results in him being mage-food if you are not careful.

1 hour ago, SaMaster14 said:

Thoughts? 

As an owner of a -spd Camilla who gets doubled by everything, she dies too easily. I much prefer my Minerva who due to sacred cowl was even able to live through an attack from Jeorge. Honestly, that bias is probably due to my play style of baiting and allowing enemy units to attack and retaliating during the player phase. Camilla is a great mage killer due to her high res. She's decent enough on the player phase but needs to be protected during the enemy phase.

Michalis on the other hand needs to say away from mages as they will eat him for breakfast. But is a great tank that can take hits. His speed could use some improving. As we have seen in the GHB, with the flier buffs, he can wreck many melee units and mage units if they get within range.  

Just one question.

Is the 5 stars chance really about 3% per roll?

Because after having played Blazing Sword and Awakening many time ago, I bumped into Heroes and said oh what this is a FE how cool I gotta try it.

Now, I played one week now and I already have 10 5S plus two doubles (one Cain and one Minerva from the event ended just yesterday), and somethimes I even got twice in one ritual.

I play it quite solo so I don't go and share experience with other players, and it makes me wonder if it is like this or if I got blind luck.

Any thoughts?

56 minutes ago, Dovahkriid said:

Just one question.

Is the 5 stars chance really about 3% per roll?

Because after having played Blazing Sword and Awakening many time ago, I bumped into Heroes and said oh what this is a FE how cool I gotta try it.

Now, I played one week now and I already have 10 5S plus two doubles (one Cain and one Minerva from the event ended just yesterday), and somethimes I even got twice in one ritual.

I play it quite solo so I don't go and share experience with other players, and it makes me wonder if it is like this or if I got blind luck.

Any thoughts?

If you pull all 5 orbs from each summoning session, you have a 6% chance of pulling a 5-star. There's a 3% chance of pulling a 5-star from the normal 5-star pull and a 3% chance of pulling a 5-star from the focus pool.

Also, smaller sample sizes result in greater chances of variation. The more you pull, the closer to the average you'll get.

Calling All Fury Users Here:

How do one make use of Fury? In order for Fury to activate you need to hit once.

Scenario 1

--Let's say you hit them. And they hit/dont hit you back.
+3 all stats; you lose 6 hp on top of what they hit/dont hit you

Problem: You are in a vulnerable position... Say if your unit have high DEF. then he/she probably have low RES (and vice versa)

Scenario 2

You decide to tank a hit.

If this hit is RES based; then I will assume you need a Fury for a RES user. Because DEF user will get one shot.
And vice versa.

Problem: Sometimes your unit arent in a good position to tank. (IE: 2 Bridge map)

Edited by Ryuke

1 minute ago, Ryuke said:

Calling All Fury Users Here:

How do one make use of Fury? In order for Fury to activate you need to hit once.

Scenario 1

--Let's say you hit them. And they hit/dont hit you back.
+3 all stats; you lose 6 hp on top of what they hit/dont hit you

Problem: You are in a vulnerable position... Say if your unit have high DEF. then he/she probably have low RES (and vice versa)

Scenario 2

You decide to tank a hit.

If this hit is RES based; then I will assume you need a Fury for a RES user. Because DEF user will get one shot.
And vice versa.

Problem: Sometimes your unit arent in a good position to tank. (IE: 2 Bridge map)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Fury doesn't activate at the start of your first hit/get hit, it is already active on units when the battle starts.