"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but does Death Blow increase the damage Draconic Aura and Dragon Fang deal?

EDIT: I just answered my own question. Draconic Aura / Dragon Fang does indeed scale with the Atk bonus from Death Blow.

Edited by MrSmokestack

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Eirika is awesome as buffing unit, but is it worth to promote her to *5 for her +res-atk? I was just wondering if 39 atk max with Sieglinde matters or not, and my feathers could be of better use to promote others if not her.

I have Reinhardt +atk-hp but I have Robin and SpringLucina for blue mages. The only sword *5 I have is Lucina.

Screenshot_2017-04-11-08-05-32.png

6 minutes ago, yucca said:

I know Eirika is awesome as buffing unit, but is it worth to promote her to *5 for her +res-atk? I was just wondering if 39 atk max with Sieglinde matters or not, and my feathers could be of better use to promote others if not her.

I have Reinhardt +atk-hp but I have Robin and SpringLucina for blue mages. The only sword *5 I have is Lucina.

Screenshot_2017-04-11-08-05-32.png

You need to be sure of what you want!

You want a good sword user besides Lucina? Promote Marf. You want someone who will buff everyone into oblivion? Promote Eirika.

Her sole purpose in life is to buff and do chip damage in some extreme cases.

Reinhardt is cool too, especially with +Atk

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You need to be sure of what you want!

You want a good sword user besides Lucina? Promote Marf. You want someone who will buff everyone into oblivion? Promote Eirika.

Her sole purpose in life is to buff and do chip damage in some extreme cases.

Reinhardt is cool too, especially with +Atk

Well, I would love to have another *5 sword, but idk if I want to promote Marth as Lucina is also sword infantry like him. I prefer to get him *5 from summon rather than by feathers. Reinhardt could also be my first *5 cavalry blue mage which is really great to have and yeah he and his Dire Thunder plus +atk could just wreck lots, but I also want my buffing unit too. Too bad her IV isn't good even if Eirika does chip damage. I am so confused lol.

I guess I'll have to wait for some more time and summons before I promote.

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Nowi: +Atk/-Spd

This is pretty good and you can make it work out. I'd suggest Triangle Adept + Quick Riposte.

Bonfire is a good skill too, since the -Spd and Quick Riposte would ensure charging it up for the next battle.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

26 minutes ago, yucca said:

Well, I would love to have another *5 sword, but idk if I want to promote Marth as Lucina is also sword infantry like him. I prefer to get him *5 from summon rather than by feathers. Reinhardt could also be my first *5 cavalry blue mage which is really great to have and yeah he and his Dire Thunder plus +atk could just wreck lots, but I also want my buffing unit too. Too bad her IV isn't good even if Eirika does chip damage. I am so confused lol.

I guess I'll have to wait for some more time and summons before I promote.

Thats what I did, waited 

Spoiler

Until I had 40,000 feathers 

Probably the best thing to do right now though 

4 hours ago, Zero1000 said:

Thoughts on -Atk/+Res 3* Nino and a -HP/+Atk 4* Abel.

+Atk on Abel is great, since he's a Brave weapon guy.  Abel naturally has +5HP as a skill, so it's a better bane than say Speed would be (and that bane has to go somewhere).  I'd say you have one of the better Natures for Abel, if you need a Blue for your Arena Team, he's a great option.  Swords are everywhere, and Abel is basically the delete button against swordies.  I use -Def,+Res Abel on my team, and yours has a better nature than mine.

Edited by Rezzy

7 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Hey yo does anyone have a screenshot with a team of 4x Takumi? I know people have posted them in here somewhere but doggone if I'm gonna look through the topics that might have them ;; I tried looking on Tumblr as well but everything was 3 Takumi + something else and Google is just straight-up no help. 

Gonna keep bumping this in the hopes that someone who has this sees it x3x hope it doesn't get too incessant ;;; 

54 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Gonna keep bumping this in the hopes that someone who has this sees it x3x hope it doesn't get too incessant ;;; 

There are 4 Takumis on the field, but one of them is mine.  I see far fewer multi-Takumi teams anymore.

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-14-18-41-

7 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Is there a resource that has all the arena maps available for download? Searching hasn't turned up anything for me besides an outdated album on imgur.

In case you're still looking for this, screenshots of YouTube videos are your friends. There are people who do Arena battles for video content, I think. At least, there were a month ago when I put this together (pretty sure 5 are video screenshots, and 5 are copy/pastes from said imgur album). iirc only the last one is out of date?

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There are 4 Takumis on the field, but one of them is mine.  I see far fewer multi-Takumi teams anymore.

Hide contents

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-14-18-41-

ahhh it's close xD for perspective, I was hoping to zoom and enhance on the 4-man Takumi squad for the purposes of adding to this lol.

It's silly but it's a joke I'm not willing to let pass just yet *___* (seriously thought I can't believe there are no 4-man takumi pictures anywhere on google like wth)

The front page topic seemed to have mentioned other changes which is still quite obscure at the moment, such as "Modifications to the Skill Inheritance system." Also. I expected the patch to come right after the voting gauntlet. My hunch was right as well. :)

Is there any more details to the incoming patch other than what's written on the front page?

(Or that was meant to be that "merging heroes gets inherited skills" stuff...)

Edited by Lyrai

It's all covered in your FEHeroes Bulletin, if you wanna look back at it :) (what i meant by the Skill Inheritance system). 

Details on what exactly is being released with the patch and when is unconfirmed.

Edited by Elieson

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

It's all covered in your FEHeroes Bulletin, if you wanna look back at it :) (what i meant by the Skill Inheritance system). 

Details on what exactly is being released with the patch and when is unconfirmed.

Thank you for the heads-up, editor. Keep up the good work, your article writing skills are excellent. :)

20 minutes ago, Thany said:

So I just got my fav Pegasus to 5 star. Could someone tell me her boon and bane?

IMG_0008.PNG

- Attack + res, sorry about that combination there.

Also has anyone else not gotten the new arena quest today? * Edit* Never mind I looked into it and it was a timed event. 

Edited by predator_21476

Just now, Thany said:

Negative attack huh? no big deal, ill just make her the best resistant pegasus ever XD. thanks for telling me guys.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about the IV unless you are trying for the absolute best arena rankings. Like I upgraded a -attack + Defence Kagero and she still destroys most infantry units.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

+Atk on Abel is great, since he's a Brave weapon guy.  Abel naturally has +5HP as a skill, so it's a better bane than say Speed would be (and that bane has to go somewhere).  I'd say you have one of the better Natures for Abel, if you need a Blue for your Arena Team, he's a great option.  Swords are everywhere, and Abel is basically the delete button against swordies.  I use -Def,+Res Abel on my team, and yours has a better nature than mine.

I see. I guess I'll 5* him later, then merge him with my +Def/-Res one (the opposite of yours), unless it's still a good boon/bane.

Also, still wondering on these:

8 hours ago, Zero1000 said:

Thoughts on -Atk/+Res 3* Nino and a -HP/+Atk 4* Abel?

Also, I have these level 1 units

Reveal hidden contents

What should I do with them?

Edit: Also, I have a -HP/+Atk Cherche. I know it's a good nature for her, but I also have another 4/5 Cherches. Should I merge them to the former Cherche or save them to pass Pivot? 

13 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

In case you're still looking for this, screenshots of YouTube videos are your friends. There are people who do Arena battles for video content, I think. At least, there were a month ago when I put this together (pretty sure 5 are video screenshots, and 5 are copy/pastes from said imgur album). iirc only the last one is out of date?

Thanks! Though I was looking for higher quality map images for some personal spriting shenanigans as well.

It's weird because the FE Wiki has map sprites for all the story and hero battle maps, but is missing all of the arena maps. Strange...

Edited by MrSmokestack

25 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Thanks! Though I was looking for higher quality map images for some personal spriting shenanigans as well.

It's wierd because the FE Wiki has map sprites for all the story and hero battle maps, but is missing all of the arena maps. Strange...

Did you look here?

I'm sitting on 21k feathers so I'm looking to promote someone. I could either promote a good IV unit to have another option, or promote a fury or LnD unit to 5* to pass on to another.

Here is what I have to promote to use as arena units:
4* Catria(1): +Atk -HP
4* Cecilia(40): +Spd -Res
4* Fir(1): +Spd -Def
4* Nino(21): +Atk -Res
4* Olivia(32): +Spd -HP
4* Sharena(40): Neutral
4* Sheena(20): +HP -Spd

I'm not sure if I want any of those asap. The other option is to get a 5* only skill on one of these units:
5* Abel(40): +Atk -HP
5* Cordelia(40): +Spd -HP
5* Eirika(40+2): +Atk -Spd
5* Fae(40): +Spd -Res
5* Lyn(40): +Spd -HP
5* Ninian(40): +Spd -Res
5* Nowi(40): +Spd -Atk
5* Tharja(40): +Atk -Res

What should I prioritize (and why)?

Edited by NickV