Randoman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I did this:

3goU3SS.png

I always wanted to build a Chrom but even though he's a great Brave Sword unit I really wanted to make use of his Falchion somehow and with this refinement I feel like I can, but I'm left wondering what exactly I should do. He's +ATK/-RES and Spectrum Bond gives him (with the placeholder +4 ATK) effectively 64/29/35/17 stats.

As a player phase unit he'd be doing a lot of going off on his own to ATK which seems fairly difficult to do while keeping the bond and that's a hassle which is why I didn't give his refinement to +2 M!Marth. Chrom with his absurdly high HP and stout DEF seems a lot more viable running that bond as an enemy phase unit so that's what I'm leaning towards but I'd like a little guidance for him. Don't bother with a Medic Build, that's reserved for M!Marth and I won't be running it on Chrom. He's a combat unit, period. For skills I'll only be listing what's realistic. Basically no Wrath fodder, Steady Breath etc. You can suggest something for me though, if I have it I'll consider it.

A Skills:

• Attack +3: Placeholder, but it's in play no matter what the phase or conditions are, and that's good at least.
  • Steady Stance 3: A pretty nice boost as he'll have 37 DEF on EP and 41 with the Spectrum Bond. It's hard to damage him and he heals between turns. Obviously I don't have Breath.
  • ATK/DEF Bond 3: Because who doesn't love bonds amirite? It would beef him up to +9 ATK/DEF when attacked. Don't really want to sacrifice my Fjorm though but it's an option.
  • Death Blow 3: He could occasionally benefit from the Spectrum Bond on player phase and this gives him a bit more oomph. Also if I want to swap out for a BS+ I can at any time.
  • Fire Boost 3: I have one Luke. At 50 HP, Chrom will be activating this almost all the time and it gives him flexibility for both phases which is great. Plus he heals often.
  • Fury 3: I don't care for this on Chrom. It undermines bulk and most things that are going to kill him will do it anyway regardless of this skill. It just lessens doubles a bit.
  • Heavy Blade 3: I don't have to run the seal this way, and it's a useful skill. Though somehow it seems underwhelming even on the 2nd highest ATK sword unit in the game.
  • Distant Counter: Now he oneshots green and red mages on EP. But I only have one Hector and 2-3 other units that would like DC, Hector is not so easily foddered off.

B Skills:

• Swordbreaker 3: Tried and true B Skill for red units. Somewhat underwhelming but it pretty much guarantees kills across the spectrum and covers both phases, if a little generic.
  • Quick Riposte 3: A serious consideration and probably his best option. The only reason it's not obvious is that he can run the seal and that could give him flexibility with this slot.
  • Vantage 3: A nice option to be sure, but he needs to take damage to utilize this which means he didn't kill his opponent. And Falchion is counter productive to it due to healing.
  • Guard 3: Prevents enemy skills. Nice but it pretty much requires you run the QR seal and Steady Breath to get any real work done on the side of killing things.
  • Wings of Mercy 3: A great "surprise!" skill and it guarantees that he gets some mileage out of player phase as well. Good with a Fury ranged unit like Nino.
  • R/G-Tomebreaker 3: A niche skill, but it means red or green tomes don't destroy him immediately.

C Skills:

• Infantry Pulse 3: I've never seen the hype for this skill. But 50 HP means it's almost always going to proc and that's a big deal. Plus I have a spare Marisa from TT.
  • Panic Ploy 3: Forgoing Fire Boost means Luke can give Chrom this unless I promote a Valter. I don't have to run the seal and buffs are history. Matt reduces the need for it tho.
  • Hone/Fortify 3: Never not useful and my endgame team has Nino in it so she would definitely benefit from some sort of boost.
  • Drive 3: I only have ATK and DEF fodder and drive skills aren't really for him I don't think.
  • Threaten 3: By the time a unit is in range for this they should have already been killed or likely are about to be by him or a teammate. He doesn't need these.
  • ATK Smoke 3: Would actually be a really nice skill, especially running it with DC, but I have no fodder for it and the one I get is going to Matthew, so. yeah.
  • DEF Smoke 3: Doesn't exist. If it did though, he'd want it.

Seals: 

• Close DEF 3: He's an enemy phase unit, he will be taking hits. This effectively makes him even more of a tank than before and stacking this with something like Steady Stance and Spectrum Drive brings his bulk to nonsensical levels of 47/23. He'll still be killed by blue dragons though.
  • Deflect Magic 3: If he has this mages can't oneshot him. If he has this and DC then Reinhardt can't oneshot him. It's a life saving button but it won't save him from blue oneshot nukes though.
  • Quick Riposte 3: If he runs this then he can use something else in his B slot or maybe even run something like Wrath if fodder for it becomes more common. It's a great seal but the issue is other units could use it better like Ike, Hector, Fjorm, etc.
  • Heavy Blade 3: He's got 40 Base ATK. This never won't proc. Issue is it's tricky to use it on Player Phase with Aether and on Enemy phase it's worth comes into question without Quick Riposte or a breaker specifically. Brave Sword Chrom would make better use of this honestly, but with Falchion Chrom it's tricky getting the most out of this seal.
  • Quickened Pulse: If he had Steady Breath this would effectively make him Brave Ike for a round of combat and would be a no-brainer. Without it though he struggles to get the most out of this seal while using Aether.
  • Distant DEF 3: A less enticing option. Chrom can't really she this unless he runs DC, and even if he runs DC he'll probably still die on the second hit from just about any mage if he didn't kill them in one hit.
  • Panic Ploy 3: I never understand why this is supposed to be such an amazing seal. But as is, Chrom is in the top 6 HP units I have, beaten only by Marisa and my armors. I could put this on him to delete cav teams and blade tome mages. The latter will still destroy him though. This skill has never lived up to the hype for me. Maybe there's something I'm just not seeing. It's something he can run though, so it's here.

Support Partners:

Being all about bonds and all that, Chrom would really like a support partner to take him to new heights with +6 to all stats (Drive Spectrum 4 basically). Probably a unit that can deal with his weaknesses so while a unit like M!Robin canonically makes sense, red swords aren't really going to be a big issue for him (mages sure, but Robin isn't the best at dealing with them either, even with TA he needs QR to reliably counter kill.)

Lukas: It's a lot easier to keep two EP units together than a PP and EP unit unless we're talking Cav/Flyer emblem. Lukas is also a prime candidate for a mixed build with DC/Berkut's Lance+ with Guard and QR 3. He'll delete just about any blue that comes Chrom's way as well as dealing with ranged units of all types but green (who Chrom can easily deal with). Rally DEF/RES on Lukas would also help to make Chrom pretty dumb.

Matthew: Matt loves supporting Inigo, but down the line this could be a big pairing here. My Matt debuffs enemy ATK and defenses while Buffing his allies. The debuff & swap method would take Chrom's tanking ability and damage to such ridiculous heights that he could likely run DC and destroy even blue units on the counter while potentially taking no damage himself.

B!Ike: Ike takes care of the blues that give Chrom trouble. This pairing lacks synergy to me though because unless Chrom is running DC, red mages make short work of both of them both easily. Even if they're rare.

As you can see I don't have very many ideas here. But yeah, help me build this monument to one-hit killing and proprietor of bondhood....ness. I'm a somewhat open book. So fire away.

Tagging @Ice Dragon Because you're a paragon of wisdom and knowledge, @Kaden Because you're a rather smart fellow and @Okigen Because you're the only one with a +10 Chrom I know of on this board.

Edited by Zeo

5 hours ago, XRay said:

I would go with Swift Sparrow or Fury. Raven might not survive the counter if you drop his Defense too low. However, if you use Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid, you can go with Life and Death.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I would have said Life and Death had your Raven not been -Def because neutral Raven has 59 physical bulk with neutral Def (60 with +1 merge), but -Def drops him to a shakier 56 (57 with +1 merge).

Assuming you're using an exclusively player-phase build (because you're running Desperation), I'd go with Swift Sparrow if you have it on hand.

Horribly late, but thank you both! I have plenty of Swift Sparrow fodder between Katarina and spare Ayra/B!Lyn, so I'll go with it. I'm mostly a player-phase person anyway so it'll suit me fine.

So, I got repeats Gray and Fjorm a while back, and I want to inherit their skills. But I'm unsure how.

So far, Marisa seems to be the best candidate for Wind Boost, and yet it feels like she doesn't need it that much. Are there any better candidates for the skill. Everybody else with high HP seems to either be super slow (like Tobin and Zephiel), or they already have a good A-skill (like the Black Knight and Victorian Eliwood).

As for Fjorm, I'm nigh-certain I'll be giving Atk/Def Bond to somebody, but once again not sure who to give it to, since there are so many candidates. I'm leaning Masked Marth (what with the recent Refinery update), but I'd like to hear other opinions. Any particularly good candidates for the skill?

2 hours ago, Jonnas said:

So, I got repeats Gray and Fjorm a while back, and I want to inherit their skills. But I'm unsure how.

So far, Marisa seems to be the best candidate for Wind Boost, and yet it feels like she doesn't need it that much. Are there any better candidates for the skill. Everybody else with high HP seems to either be super slow (like Tobin and Zephiel), or they already have a good A-skill (like the Black Knight and Victorian Eliwood).

As for Fjorm, I'm nigh-certain I'll be giving Atk/Def Bond to somebody, but once again not sure who to give it to, since there are so many candidates. I'm leaning Masked Marth (what with the recent Refinery update), but I'd like to hear other opinions. Any particularly good candidates for the skill?

I gave a bond to my halloween henry. I think, in general, it's hard to go wrong giving it to an armor. They're very likely, even with armor march, to be near other units and can usually benefit and get a little more long lasting than using fury. Henry in particular enjoys the extra defense when facing archers or needing ot be in the line of fire (I also usually put the close defense seal on him)

So I'm starting to grind arena medals since the refine update finally has me wanting them. But is there anything that actually determines how many you get or is it just pure randomness like badges in the tower. Because sometimes I get like 41 (!) and other times like 20 no matter what the level of arena I do or how well I do in it

200 Dews and I don't know what to do with them... hm.

Here's my units who can use them.

Spoiler

Marth's Altea Falchion (+Spd -HP +2 merge) with Fury 3, Escape Route 3, Spur Speed 3, Pivot, and Moonbow

Alm's Valentia Falchion (+Spd -Def +3 merge) with Fury 3, Renewal 3, Hone Attack 3, Reciprocal Aid, and Draconic Aura

Lyn's Sol Katti (+Spd -Res) with Death Blow 3, Wrath 3, Spur Speed 3, Reposition, and Moonbow

Mask Marth's Ylisse Falchion (+1 merge), no skills

Eldigan's Mystletainn (+Spd -Atk) with Reposition and Bonfire

Caeda's Wing Sword (+Def -Res) with Darting Blow 3, Fortify Res 2, and Rally Speed

Ephraim's Siegmund (neutral +2 merge) with Fury 3, Lancebreaker 3, Rally Speed, Reposition, and Moonbow

Linde's Aura to Dark Aura (+Atk -Def +1 merge) with Fury 3, Desperation 3, Breath of Life 3 (+ BoL1 SS), Draw Back, and Moonbow

Raven's Basilisko (+Def -Res +2 merge) with Threaten Def 3 and Sol

Minerva's Hauteclair (+Atk -HP) with Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Ward Fliers (Guidance 1 SS), Reposition, and Glimmer

Julia's Naga to Divine Naga (+HP -Def +1 merge) with G Tomebreaker 3, Draw Back, and Iceberg

Jeorge's Parthia (+Spd -HP) with Drawback and Moonbow

Takumi's Fujin Yumi (+Res -HP) with Close Counter, Vantage 3, Threaten Speed 3, Draw Back, and Moonbow

Felicia with Felicia's Plate (+Atk -Def) with Fury 3, Desperation 3, Breath of Life 3, Draw Back, and Glacies

I don't really use any of the above in Arena unless they're a bonus unit, which seems to be never, so they'd have to make the refinery worth it in their moments in the spotlight and Arena Assault.

I'd say Alm?

Alm's is inredibly useful, helps slay dragons without getting hit in return and depending on the situation he can probably do it again next turn due to his healing.

If you're using him mostly for arena assault, you'll probably use him as a dragon nuke pretty often and he should do the job better than some of your other optoins depending on the set up.

8 hours ago, Hekselka said:

I want to promote one of my two Caeda's so she can get the winged sword.

Between a +Atk-Def or +Spd-Atk which one is the best? Normally the choice would be obvious but because of the new effect on the WS I've seen some people say that triggering her special is better for overall damage output.

I lean [+Spd, -Atk] if she is only facing armor and cavalry units. Caeda needs her physical bulk if she wants to survive a counter. I would aim for [+Atk/Spd, -Res] if possible if you want her to do melee. With -Res, she should still be able to activate Ploys against most melee units if you choose to use them.

I would go with something like Moonbow-Fury-Desperation so she can safely drop into Desperation range and activate a Special every time she doubles an enemy.

8 hours ago, VeryAngryBisharp said:

Who's a good partner for Nephenee? Or you know, someone who can actually take magic. She's +Def -Res, if that matters.

You can sort units by their stats here from the the wiki. I do not know who you have, so I will only mention free units. I would go with someone red like Arvis and Lyon to take on green mages. You can also go with Felicia, but she may have trouble tanking hyper offensive mages like blade mages and Celica since she cannot use color to tank.

7 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Can a +res -def Felicia works well with this move set.Plate, Mirror strike, Cancel Affinity 3, Iceberg, and Distant Defense 3 as a seal?

I think it is fine against Raven and non Blade mages. If you need her to tank buffed blade mages and Celica, you will need to remove Mirror Strike and put Distant Def/Warding Stance on her A slot and give her Fortify Resistance buffs.

3 hours ago, Jonnas said:

Wind Boost is unreliable in my opinion since it is dependent on your HP. If the unit is a Player Phase unit, Darting Blow is better. For Enemy Phase units, Fury is better for overall bulk and damage.

I would give it Chrom for 40 Defense assuming he has neutral Defense, and being doubled is not a huge issue with Defense that high. Lucina!Marth's Defense reaches 34, which is not bad, but the only thing she has over Chrom is that she can avoid doubles.

1 hour ago, r_n said:

So I'm starting to grind arena medals since the refine update finally has me wanting them. But is there anything that actually determines how many you get or is it just pure randomness like badges in the tower. Because sometimes I get like 41 (!) and other times like 20 no matter what the level of arena I do or how well I do in it

I think it is random, or at least no one has figured it out how to make it drop max medals every time yet.

48 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

200 Dews and I don't know what to do with them... hm.

Here's my units who can use them.

Hide contents

Marth's Altea Falchion (+Spd -HP +2 merge) with Fury 3, Escape Route 3, Spur Speed 3, Pivot, and Moonbow

Alm's Valentia Falchion (+Spd -Def +3 merge) with Fury 3, Renewal 3, Hone Attack 3, Reciprocal Aid, and Draconic Aura

Lyn's Sol Katti (+Spd -Res) with Death Blow 3, Wrath 3, Spur Speed 3, Reposition, and Moonbow

Mask Marth's Ylisse Falchion (+1 merge), no skills

Eldigan's Mystletainn (+Spd -Atk) with Reposition and Bonfire

Caeda's Wing Sword (+Def -Res) with Darting Blow 3, Fortify Res 2, and Rally Speed

Ephraim's Siegmund (neutral +2 merge) with Fury 3, Lancebreaker 3, Rally Speed, Reposition, and Moonbow

Linde's Aura to Dark Aura (+Atk -Def +1 merge) with Fury 3, Desperation 3, Breath of Life 3 (+ BoL1 SS), Draw Back, and Moonbow

Raven's Basilisko (+Def -Res +2 merge) with Threaten Def 3 and Sol

Minerva's Hauteclair (+Atk -HP) with Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Ward Fliers (Guidance 1 SS), Reposition, and Glimmer

Julia's Naga to Divine Naga (+HP -Def +1 merge) with G Tomebreaker 3, Draw Back, and Iceberg

Jeorge's Parthia (+Spd -HP) with Drawback and Moonbow

Takumi's Fujin Yumi (+Res -HP) with Close Counter, Vantage 3, Threaten Speed 3, Draw Back, and Moonbow

Felicia with Felicia's Plate (+Atk -Def) with Fury 3, Desperation 3, Breath of Life 3, Draw Back, and Glacies

I don't really use any of the above in Arena unless they're a bonus unit, which seems to be never, so they'd have to make the refinery worth it in their moments in the spotlight and Arena Assault.

I would go with ranged units, Linde, and Marth. Ranged units are generally easier to use in my opinion, and Linde and Marth can be good support units outside of Arena Assault.

Alm, Ephraim, and Lyn are also good candidates. Desperation sadly does not have much synergy with Alm's and Ephraim's Weapons, but you can still run Desperation-Brash Assault on them once they hit 50% HP range. Lyn's Weapon encompasses Desperation-Brash Assault, so you can run Wrath or something on her B slot.

6 hours ago, Zeo said:
  • Steady Stance 3: A pretty nice boost as he'll have 37 DEF on EP and 41 with the Spectrum Bond. It's hard to damage him and he heals between turns. Obviously I don't have Breath.
  • ATK/DEF Bond 3: Because who doesn't love bonds amirite? It would beef him up to +9 ATK/DEF when attacked. Don't really want to sacrifice my Fjorm though but it's an option.
6 hours ago, Zeo said:
  • Quick Riposte 3: A serious consideration and probably his best option. The only reason it's not obvious is that he can run the seal and that could give him flexibility with this slot.
  • Vantage 3: A nice option to be sure, but he needs to take damage to utilize this which means he didn't kill his opponent. And Falchion is counter productive to it due to healing.
  • Guard 3: Prevents enemy skills. Nice but it pretty much requires you run the QR seal and Steady Breath to get any real work done on the side of killing things.
6 hours ago, Zeo said:
  • Close DEF 3: He's an enemy phase unit, he will be taking hits. This effectively makes him even more of a tank than before and stacking this with something like Steady Stance and Spectrum Drive brings his bulk to nonsensical levels of 47/23. He'll still be killed by blue dragons though.
  • Quick Riposte 3: If he runs this then he can use something else in his B slot or maybe even run something like Wrath if fodder for it becomes more common. It's a great seal but the issue is other units could use it better like Ike, Hector, Fjorm, etc.
  • Heavy Blade 3: He's got 40 Base ATK. This never won't proc. Issue is it's tricky to use it on Player Phase with Aether and on Enemy phase it's worth comes into question without Quick Riposte or a breaker specifically. Brave Sword Chrom would make better use of this honestly, but with Falchion Chrom it's tricky getting the most out of this seal.

I would go with Quick Riposte unless you are using the Sacred Seal. Bonfire-Vantage-Quick Riposte turns him into a red Bonfire-Vantage Hector.

For Atk/Def Bond, I feel that it would be a stronger skill for a slower enemy phase tank to have, where the two most important stats to increase are Atk & Def. I think that Lukas, Beruka, Adult Tiki, Chrom, a lot of the armors, and other characters that fall into that mold, would all do quite well with Atk/Def Bond. I find that the Bond skills are generally easier to use on enemy phase units and armors, given the positioning requirements they need to be used.

With respect to Masked Marth, I feel she would benefit more from having an A-passive that boosted both her Atk & Spd. Her defense is pretty meh, so it doesn't seem worth it to try to invest that much in it, especially when her Atk & Spd are so good. With the Atk/Def Bond, Falchion special enhance, and a Close Def 3 seal, her enemy phase defense would be 40, which is quite respectable. It would be an interesting and different build for her, but this comes at the cost of her player phase speed, which would be pretty middle of the road. But consider, Chrom, running that same setup, would get to up to 46 Def, and Lukas with a Def refine, Atk/Def Bond, and Close Def seal would reach a towering 53. Neither of those characters has a speed stat worth trying to enhance, they'd be relying on QR, and the extra Def is more useful for them, since they're likely to be doubled.

Armors are natural candidates for it as well, since they usually need to run together for optimal performance.

---

For Wind Boost, Marisa has good HP and Spd, but her Atk stat is really wanting, so she'd really prefer an A-passive that gave a boost to her Atk. LnD works great on her. In my opinion, Wind Boost would be better suited to some of the faster armor units, such as Amelia or BK. That said, I personally wouldn't use it on any of those characters, and actually just wouldn't use it at all. Most of the people with the HP and Spd to make use of it would just outright prefer LnD, Fury, or some other skill. In my opinion, it's something of a dud skill, since there are plenty of easily available, better options.

Instead of using Gray for Wind Boost, why not give Olivia Sword Valor 3? Dancers are often used for training, and Sword Valor 3 is a great quality of life skill for that.

What's the best non-Aether special and refinement for a  +atk/-res lightning breath Fae with Steady Breath? She'll have 29 def and 26 res with SB. If the QR seal is free for her, I might give her guard but otherwise I think I'll go for bowbreaker to counter B!Lyn.

@Xenomata I will use the dew for Julia first. In current meta of dragon, only Deirdre is not enough for arena assault. Julia will be additional Nowi counter for me.

@Zeo I will go for the cheap way. A slot Fire Boost/ B slot Renewal 3 / C slot Panic Ploy or Infantry pulse and Sacred Seal Quick Riposte.

Fire Boost give ATK for both phase so Chrom will just tank hard and hit hard twice as the QR working. Spend more turn he got his health back and back to QR range again. If he has problem with some unit he can always pass his health to teammates with Recipocal Aid. Or you can modify anything to your playstyle.

As you said, you lack range counter. Brave Ike will do the best job for DC build as you mentioned him in your team, right?. He counter blue mage and archer barring Bow Lyn as he can only tank her arrow with no counter.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who would want Summer Frederick’s Seal Atk/Def or Armoured Blow? If no one does, I’m free to send him home.

Pass that Seashell+ for some meme damage to anyone you like.

Edit: Sorry for double post.

Edited by Ginko

42 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Pass that Seashell+ for some meme damage to anyone you like.

But Felicia already gets her personal weapon. Is the plate worse than a seashell?

40 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Are you going to build a Felicia? She will hit most mages DEF. 

She will, with her personal weapon. Does she need to debuff them too if she’s going to special them into the next year?

3 hours ago, WyvernQueen said:

What's the best non-Aether special and refinement for a  +atk/-res lightning breath Fae with Steady Breath? She'll have 29 def and 26 res with SB. If the QR seal is free for her, I might give her guard but otherwise I think I'll go for bowbreaker to counter B!Lyn.

Bonfire and Defense Refinement. I would go with Bowbreaker and Quick Riposte together. Without Quick Riposte that allows them to double, Enemy Phase units are pretty weak.

Edited by XRay

So, Soren.

I got a 5* one in the LA banner, and I've got some questions:

1: The 5* one is +Res/-HP, the 4* one I have is +Def/-Res. Which one do I keep and should I promote the 4* one for merging purposes if it's the 5*?

2: If I don't keep the 5*, who benefits the most from Watersweep?

1 minute ago, 豊聡耳 神子 said:

Who of the GHB units is worth to be promoted?

I have four Valters and Lloyds and two Lyons.

Valter seems to be the most interesting foe me because of his mobilty and I don't have a lance wyvern knight yet.

Keep in mind I only promoted Valter of these three at present, so here are my thoughts:

Valter is pretty good on promotion, with a unique weapon that gives quicker cooldown and a partial fury effect. He's not so fast without ally skills, but he can cause some serious damage, hitting 50/33 with his weapon and can easily do a lot more damage with the right skills or even a few Goad Fliers. If you don't like him taking damage then you can use Renewal, which is particularly good for modes like CC or TT.

Lyon gets a personal Raven tome, so he's got potential as a Lynbreaker in arena and his high res makes him alright for tanking green magic as well.

Lloyd has a sword which makes him faster when his opponents have full health, his stats work well for a fast sword but he has plenty of competition.

I'd say it depends on what you're lacking the most.

Thanks... hmm... tbf I have a few lance fliers already in person of Tana or Cordelia who have a pretty good bulid already.

As for red mages I have only Arvis yet, who fulfills his job to tank green mages and destroy armored units like Hector well.

I have plenty of swordmasters already which I don't really use or like using much tbh. Lacking of mobility and only being useful in PP kinda screws this class for me. Consequently my major sword unit is New Year Camilla.

I'd say Valter > Lyon >Lloyd

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

She will, with her personal weapon. Does she need to debuff them too if she’s going to special them into the next year?

I don't know, she will be my first dagger promotion. 

/edit: A question of my own: Do the rewards change with higher difficulty in the new tapping game? You can get an award only once per stage, no matter the difficulty. 

Edited by mampfoid

@Vaximillian Give the Seashell to whenever you get Performing Olivia- Olivia collects seashells so it fits lore-wise! :P

Oh and Fury 2 built-in is pretty okay as well. Or make him Ardent Sacrifice + Seal Atk/Spd fodder. His best inheritance is either the weapon or the seal skill, which goes well with daggers because they have Def/Res debuff. Debuff all the stats! Or donate it to Zeo's Matthew

Also just a quick question before I merge my Ninos- I have a +Atk/-Def and a new +Spd/-HP. Is +Spd still the better boon in the current metagame now? I'm a bit shaky with -HP (I'd rather -Def, and I'm making a Fury Nino anyway), so I just want to know which Nino is the better base.

Also would Iceberg still be the best skill for -Res V!Lilina and V!Lyn? Or is there a better alternative?