"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

I've been meaning to ask this about F!Corrin. Between -HP and -Res, -HP might be better since F!Corrin might have to fight both physical and magical units if she's running Distant Counter or Lightning Breath, right? Just wondering because apparently I have a +Spd, -HP F!Corrin lying around and if Windsweep ever becomes more common, a refined Dark Breath, Windsweep build would be pretty interesting to use.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/18/2018 at 1:14 AM, mampfoid said:

May I ask why? I wouldn't sacrifice rare units either (only if a spare unit is available), but 20k feathers are faster saved up these days than one year ago. If you play arena every week, you should rise in tiers fast and thus have a steady feather income (plus there are modes like TTs and VG). 

Even if you don't want to sacrifice a 5* unit (or 20k feathers), TA/Raven could be an option for Merric. TA3 is available from 4* Roy and also TA2 (from 4* Cordelia and 4* Selena) is already good. The only difference between Gronraven and Gronraven+ would be 4 ATK. With TA3/simple Gronraven Merric would take more or less zero damage from colorless units and few damage from blue units (special damage aside). 

The same goes for Gronnblade: Merric would deal a lot of bonus damage by buffs (up to +20 damage with full buffs from Hone/Fortify), no matter if he had the + variant equipped or not. For Gronnblade you would need some other C-skills and seals on his teammates though. 

I'm not arguing against his personal tome. Like it was said before, it's a valid option, especially if you don't want to sacrifice many feathers. 

I completely understand that feathers are common but I don't really like sacrificing 5 stars still i only sacrifice them when i've spares 

Some questions about merging:

- is this the only way to increase the stats for maxed out 5 star characters?

- do the units being merged have to be copies of the same, or can they be any two characters?

- do they get more stat increases if the character they’re merged with is higher level/stars? I don’t know if I should spend time leveling characters I’m using as merging fodder or spend feathers on them.

3 minutes ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

Some questions about merging:

- do the units being merged have to be copies of the same, or can they be any two characters?

- do they get more stat increases if the character they’re merged with is higher level/stars? I don’t know if I should spend time leveling characters I’m using as merging fodder or spend feathers on them.

— Permanently, yes. Some skills also give stats, but these can be swapped out at any time.
— Copies of the same. Any two characters can participate in skill inheritance… which is a different process entirely.
— Stat increases by merging are fixed, and the order depends solely on the recipient’s base lvl 1 stats. Every merge always gives +1 in two stats, and by +10 every stat will get +4.

15 hours ago, Aera said:

I have a question about Wrath 3. 

I was wondering if the condition of the +10 damage applies to reducing attack special such as Pavise and Aegis. I know the -1 skill cooldown won’t apply to the specials though. 

"If unit's HP ≤ 25%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special."

Pavise and Aegis reduces damage on your unit when the enemy attacks you and it triggers. Since you are not doing the hit to activate those Specials (so you are not dealing damage) and the fact that they do not deal damage anyway, the +10 damage does not apply.

Fjorm's Special is a combination of a defensive and offensive Special, so I am not sure if Wrath applies to hers. Based on the calculator, I set the cool down to 0, and when I switch between no B skill to Wrath, the results do not change, so I assume Wrath does not apply.

12 hours ago, Sias said:

Ah, okay. I was worried for a bit because I wasn't sure whether Julia/Sonya would prefer Fury in order to avoid dangerous doubles (Lilina seems too slow anyways), so I thought I'd just ask.

Also, I've gotten my third M!Corrin now (the best one is +Atk/-Res), so I should probably give him some skills. Any good ideas for a build?

Against colors they are strong against, Triangle Adept units usually do not mind being doubled because they take little to no damage. If you need your units to tank the same color as they are, then Fury would be recommended as the A slot instead, but Fury alone is not enough since you will need a Breaker to stop the enemy from doubling.

10 hours ago, Kaden said:

I've been meaning to ask this about F!Corrin. Between -HP and -Res, -HP might be better since F!Corrin might have to fight both physical and magical units if she's running Distant Counter or Lightning Breath, right? Just wondering because apparently I have a +Spd, -HP F!Corrin lying around and if Windsweep ever becomes more common, a refined Dark Breath, Windsweep build would be pretty interesting to use.

Depends on your build, since they all have slightly different ideal natures. I would try to get her a +Atk nature since that gives her +4 Atk at 5*.

For a pure Enemy Phase build, I think -HP is okay even though it reduces both her Physical and Magical bulk. Corrin's amazing bulk also comes from her Speed as well, and not being doubled (and killed) is probably more important than a few points of HP, Def, or Res. She might have trouble with Brave units running Moonbow-Heavy Blade since they are sort of always doubling whatever they attack. This is her best build I can find in the calculator:

F!Corrin +Atk -HP/Res
Lightning Breath [Spd], Ignis
Steady Breath, Quick Riposte
Speed +3
Enemies +Spd, Fury overwrite
Enemy Phase 201:6:16

F!Corrin +Atk -Res
Lightning Breath [Atk], Moonbow
Fury, Quick Riposte
Attack +3
Enemy Phase 184:7:12
Enemy Phase [-HP] 183:10:30

You might want to tweak the enemies to suit what your priorities are, like giving them +Atk instead, more merges, or run a custom enemy list.

+Spd, -HP is good for a mixed phase build. -HP makes it easier for her to hit Desperation range after being an Enemy Phase unit for one turn, and +Spd allows Desperation to activate more reliably. Just do not expect her to be amazing on either phase since she is mixing Player Phase and Enemy Phase skills together. She hits like a rubber dildo without +Atk, but Breath Refinements should help her deal with ranged units more easily.

I am not sure about Windsweep though. It prevents the unit from doubling so F!Corrin will have a really difficult time doing anything.

20 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

How much of a bad idea is it to give Hana a brave sword?

I've been raising a +att/-res one.

If she can consistently get 4/4/0/0 buffs, Brave Sword is good. If not, then I would stick with Slaying Edge or Wo Dao as those two are less dependent on buffs.

1 minute ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

Yes.

1 minute ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

They have to be the same (same name and same drawing/epithet). Lucina can merge with Lucina, but Lucina cannot merge with Lucina!Marth nor BH!Lucina; obviously, Lucina cannot merge with Marth, Chrom, Lissa, or Frederick.

7 minutes ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

No. #*+5 is always +2 to all stats and #*+10 is always +4 to all stats. I personally would never "down merge" a 5* into a 4*, but some people do in order to to get the 5* Weapon onto a 4*+10 unit.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

No. #*+5 is always +2 to all stats and #*+10 is always +4 to all stats. I personally would never "down merge" a 5* into a 4*, but some people do in order to to get the 5* Weapon onto a 4*+10 unit.

Just realized I kind of said that wrong. I didn’t mean I was going to down merge anyone, I meant to ask if it’s better to merge another 5* into a 5*, instead of merging 4* or 3* into a 5*. 

Also, what are some good skills that increase defense? My BH!Lyn (despite being 5* and level 40) can’t survive attacks from other level 40 units unless they’re using magic, and it’s unlikely that I’ll get more copies of her.

I have an issue accessing my account on another device. So I broke my phone's screen and it's utterly unusable now; trying to access my save data on another device (install app>link Nintendo account at first prompt) always gives me this error saying: "Failed to link to the Nintendo Account. Please try again. If you have multiple apps open, please close all apps before trying again."

I have tried closing all other apps, clearing my browser cache, made sure I entered the same region starting up the app for the first time as on my Nintendo account, but the result never changes.

Needless to say, I don't feel like dropping a year's worth of progress. H E L P M E S V P

4 hours ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

Just realized I kind of said that wrong. I didn’t mean I was going to down merge anyone, I meant to ask if it’s better to merge another 5* into a 5*, instead of merging 4* or 3* into a 5*. 

Also, what are some good skills that increase defense? My BH!Lyn (despite being 5* and level 40) can’t survive attacks from other level 40 units unless they’re using magic, and it’s unlikely that I’ll get more copies of her.

Merging a 4* or 3* into a 5* does not increase any stats and it does not increase the merge number (i.e.: 5*+0 getting a 4* merged into it will still be 5*+0). You will transfer all the skills over though and I believe 80 SP for 4* units, so it is useful for grinding additional skills and SP.

I would not use BH!Lyn as a physical tank since she is not meant to do that with her stat distribution. I put Close Def Sacred Seal on her for scoring purposes, but you might actually find it useful for tanking. Close Def allows her to be an emergency tank in Tempest Trials, but she will still probably die if she attempts that in Arena.

4 hours ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

If bow units are one-shotting her on the counter, you could give her the Distant Def seal or use a support unit with Fortify Cavalry.

If she getting killed on the Enemy Phase, either Close Def like XRay said or use a support unit with Reposition/Swap/Draw Back to get her out of danger.

Her default skills are all pretty optimal for ensuring her survival.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Merging a 4* or 3* into a 5* does not increase any stats and it does not increase the merge number (i.e.: 5*+0 getting a 4* merged into it will still be 5*+0). You will transfer all the skills over though and I believe 80 SP for 4* units, so it is useful for grinding additional skills and SP.

I would not use BH!Lyn as a physical tank since she is not meant to do that with her stat distribution. I put Close Def Sacred Seal on her for scoring purposes, but you might actually find it useful for tanking. Close Def allows her to be an emergency tank in Tempest Trials, but she will still probably die if she attempts that in Arena.

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

If bow units are one-shotting her on the counter, you could give her the Distant Def seal or use a support unit with Fortify Cavalry.

If she getting killed on the Enemy Phase, either Close Def like XRay said or use a support unit with Reposition/Swap/Draw Back to get her out of danger.

Her default skills are all pretty optimal for ensuring her survival.

Thanks!

Yeah, I’m not using her as a tank; out of all the characters I currently have she does the most damage and can one-shot nearly anything as long as she gets the first hit, but the issue is trying to keep her out of danger during the enemy phase. It’s becoming a huge problem in things like the ghbs where you have to keep everyone alive.

Raised my +att/-HP fae (is this good? it's my only Fae without a - att nature)

Gave her lightning breath.

Anything else? I've got the perfect Fae , Nowi, and A!Tiki

the only good F!Corrin I've got is a +hp/-def one. Any build ideas?

I was thinking of playing with my dragon trio in the current Takumi GHB (need to beat lunatic) Can't beat it with my LA!Hector-BK-Bow Lyn-Reinhardt set-up or my horse/armor emblem set-ups. 

Edited by Czarpy

On 2/23/2018 at 10:17 PM, Sias said:

Besides this, could I ask you how healers are currently built? Back in my day it was mostly something like Pain/Rehabilitate/Heavenly Light/Spd+3/Staff Skill or WoM/Filler, but nowadays there seem to be a lot more valid options (especially the Dazzling Staff refine is lovely) - and I've strangely seen a few people running Imbue? Like, I don't know, but wouldn't that be mostly pointless with the buffed basic staff healing?

Take a look at the tempate builds thread in the analysis subforum: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/79372-template-builds/.

There are a few recommendations at the bottom for staff users. I haven't fleshed out the builds, but the point of each one should be pretty clear from the skill choices and build name.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:06 AM, Ginko said:

Then why do you quote me?, I didn't ask your opinion.

You posted here, which means commenting on your advice is entirely valid. If you don't want people responding to your posts in agreement or disagreement, then don't post.

And, as XRay pointed out, it's convenient to put several quotes together to respond to them at once. It makes it so that people don't have to scroll up and down to see both the original question and the response being responded to.

12 hours ago, XRay said:

Against colors they are strong against, Triangle Adept units usually do not mind being doubled because they take little to no damage. If you need your units to tank the same color as they are, then Fury would be recommended as the A slot instead, but Fury alone is not enough since you will need a Breaker to stop the enemy from doubling.

It's a bit difficult as I use all of them not only to fight against their inferior colour, but also against some enemies of their own colour as well (with the respective tomebreaker).
Julia usually works as a blanket check against all blue/green mages, occasionally blowing up some melee guy as well. Sonya is pretty much just a slightly more offensive alternative to her, while Lilina does largely the same stuff, but against green/red instead of blue/green.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Take a look at the tempate builds thread in the analysis subforum: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/79372-template-builds/.

There are a few recommendations at the bottom for staff users. I haven't fleshed out the builds, but the point of each one should be pretty clear from the skill choices and build name.

Yep, I discovered the section already, but it doesn't really appear as if much had changed for healers - which means that there are just a few things left before I should have my stuff mostly sorted out again. So...

• +Atk/-Spd vs +Def/-Spd Fae and +Atk/-Def vs +Spd/-HP Raven (with Basilikos) respectively?
  • Any good builds for my +Atk/-Res M!Corrin? I'm really not sure what to do with him. :/
  • Is LoD worth it on Klein (+Atk/-Res as well) or should I stick to Death Blow? His speed isn't exactly bad, but it doesn't really seem to be good enough to quad much even after a boost either, so... Edit: Just pulled one with +Spd/-HP, though the first one should still be better because Braves really like their Atk.
Edited by Sias

Who should I give my spare steady breath fodder to, Nowi or A!Tiki?

They've both got optimal natures with Nowi have a +att/-res and Adult Tiki having +att/-spd. I also have a +att/-hp Fae.

They've all got lightning breath. I'm actually considering attempting to roll for ninian before that particular banner goes down, but I really want to pull a LA!Lyn.

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Raised my +att/-HP fae (is this good? it's my only Fae without a - att nature)

Gave her lightning breath.

Anything else? I've got the perfect Fae , Nowi, and A!Tiki

the only good F!Corrin I've got is a +hp/-def one. Any build ideas?

I was thinking of playing with my dragon trio in the current Takumi GHB (need to beat lunatic) Can't beat it with my LA!Hector-BK-Bow Lyn-Reinhardt set-up or my horse/armor emblem set-ups. 

Fae should be great.

I would wait until you get a better F!Corrin. She is from the 3*-4* pool, so it should not take too long to get one with a better nature. I am not a fan of +HP in general unless it is for Infantry Pulse or Panic Ploy or something similar, and even then, neutral HP is probably enough depending on the unit. You can start building her now and give her some of the cheaper/common skills while you wait for a better nature, but I would not give her any skills in high demand just yet. I am going to quote myself from earlier since I am lazy. I have bolded and underlined a few skills based on what I think is cheap/common, so obviously check your Barracks first before you inherit.

13 hours ago, XRay said:

F!Corrin +Atk -HP/Res
Lightning Breath [Spd], Ignis
Steady Breath, Quick Riposte
Speed +3 (This is "cheap" in the sense that it gives you a lot of bang for your buck since lots of units use it, so most players probably have already gotten it.)
Enemy Phase 201:6:16

F!Corrin +Atk -Res
Lightning Breath [Atk], Moonbow
Fury, Quick Riposte
Attack +3
Enemy Phase 184:7:12
Enemy Phase [-HP] 183:10:30

1 hour ago, Sias said:
  • +Atk/-Spd vs +Def/-Spd Fae and +Atk/-Def vs +Spd/-HP Raven (with Basilikos) respectively?
  • Any good builds for my +Atk/-Res M!Corrin? I'm really not sure what to do with him. :/
  • Is LoD worth it on Klein (+Atk/-Res as well) or should I stick to Death Blow? His speed isn't exactly bad, but it doesn't really seem to be good enough to quad much even after a boost either, so...

I personally prefer +Atk (sometimes +Spd if it can get more kills) on Enemy Phase units like Fae, although it depends on her build and role. For Raven, both are good; if you can consistently buff him, I would go with +Atk, if not, I would go with +Spd for more reliable Desperation activation.

M!Corrin is okay with a regular Player Phase build. If Moonbow-Fury-Desperation is too much, then just slap Axebreaker and maybe Ruby Sword on him for Arena Assault.

Brave-Luna-Life and Death-Desperation is a great combo when it is fully set up, but it has the problem of being difficult to set up due to a large amount of Distant Counter melee units. Klein is not exactly fast either so I would make sure he can consistently get 4/4/0/0 or better buffs from his allies. You can run Ardent Sacrifice, but that means Klein cannot run Reposition and he will lack some synergy with Dancers/Singers.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

They've both got optimal natures with Nowi have a +att/-res and Adult Tiki having +att/-spd. I also have a +att/-hp Fae.

They've all got lightning breath. I'm actually considering attempting to roll for ninian before that particular banner goes down, but I really want to pull a LA!Lyn.

I would prioritize Nowi since she is a loli and there is no other strong blue dragon competing with her spot yet. Once you get Y!Tiki, you may want to replace A!Tiki with her so I would not invest anything too expensive into A!Tiki. Investing expensive skills in Fae is fine, but she got strong competition from Myrrh and FH!M!Robin, so you might want to plan them out with different builds first.

Edited by XRay

I just got a +spd/-def valentines hector. Obviously, this is the worst nature possible. I am f2p, so i would not bet on getting another hecter again. My only other DC axe user is +hp/-def dorcas. (no normal hector or or other vlalentines hector.) THis hector is also my fourth armor unit (with BK, valentines eliwood, and christmass chrom), so i have incentive to use him on armor quests. Should I attempt to use this hector? if so, what build would work best? (assume only access to 4* skills, plus MAYBE one skill avalible by promoting a 4* unit to 5* (although i would petfer to use my feathers to add merges to reinhardt))

20k feathers with more from Arena on the way, I don't really need to promote any specific unit, and I don't need to promote any Ravens or Sorens anytime soon, so...

Spoiler

Takumi (Fallen Heroes): Would probably try to abuse Skadi as best possible.

Robin F: I don't have a spare Gronnraven yet, but no reason I can't prepare in advance.

Michalis: He'd be a bulky Hauteclere wielder, but I know nothing beyond that.

Lloyd: He probably needs Distant Counter, but he would be low on the priority list if that were the case.

The following GHB units I don't really plan to use, but they're here so I can at least list them off...

Spoiler

Berkut

Valter

Ursula

Narcian

Clarisse

Oliver

Legion

Athena (+Atk -Res): No plans for her as of now.

Marisa: I don't feel pressured to use her 5* version over her 4* version, so I'd have to promote this one.

Chrom (+Atk -Res): I know there was the recent Falchion update, but I don't think he'd be my next use of Divine Dews if I did promote him.

Olivia (+Spd -HP): Still needs Fury 3 and Ruby Sword+

Hana (+Spd -HP): Not so sure about making her a Brave Sword+ user anymore, but she'd still be good for other things, like being a speedy and fragile Sword.

Lazlow (+Atk -Res): For no other reason than to have a "Xander, his two retainers, and Beruka" team, though he'd make a good Brave Sword user...

Selena (+Spd -HP): To have my current +HP -Spd merge into. I'd also let her inherit the Wo Dao+ from my current 5* Marisa.

Lukas (+Atk -Spd): no comment

Oboro (+Def -Spd): no comment

Tailtiu (+Spd -HP): She'd keep her Blarblade.

Robin M (+Spd -HP): I'd make him another TA3 Raven mage.

Sheena (+Def -Spd): She has Quick Riposte 3 already (no way to get spare Vengeful Fighters without getting crappy Grimas) and really wants Distant Counter. She also already has Bonfire and Ignis.

Titania (+Res -HP): Also wants Distant Counter.

Gordin (+Atk -Res): He'd just be a Brave Bow+ user.

Jeorge (+Atk -Res): He'd get a merge from my current +Spd -HP Jeorge, but I'd only consider this if his optimal Parthia Skill forge build gets better results from +Atk.

Klein (+Atk -HP): He'd just be a Brave Bow+ user, but with Death Blow 3 preinstalled.

Rebecca (+Spd -Res): To merge my current +Def -Res Rebecca into.

Setsuna (+Atk -Def): She already has been given not just Life and Death 3 and Luna, but also Firesweep Bow+. She's just waiting for a B skill, Draw Back, and a promotion.

Kagero (+Spd -Res): no comment

Lucius (+Spd -Def): I could give him the stuff needed for Savage Dazzling Wrath Pain.

Lissa (+Def -Atk): cause healers can be good now, so maybe Lissa can to?

Sophia (+Atk -Spd): to merge my current +Atk -HP Sophia into.

Wrys (+HP -Atk): Because even old men want to be more than Live to Serve fodder.

Azama (+Def -Atk): Because he can also be Savage Dazzling Wrath Pain, but without the Wrath.

Valentine Eliwood: Because I could merge the 5* into this one if I really wanted to.

28 minutes ago, sirmola said:

I just got a +spd/-def valentines hector. Obviously, this is the worst nature possible. I am f2p, so i would not bet on getting another hecter again. My only other DC axe user is +hp/-def dorcas. (no normal hector or or other vlalentines hector.) THis hector is also my fourth armor unit (with BK, valentines eliwood, and christmass chrom), so i have incentive to use him on armor quests. Should I attempt to use this hector? if so, what build would work best? (assume only access to 4* skills, plus MAYBE one skill avalible by promoting a 4* unit to 5* (although i would petfer to use my feathers to add merges to reinhardt))

Quests are generally pretty easy, unless it is for the Grand Hero Battle ones, so his default build is more than enough. You can remove Wary Fighter and put Quick Risposte Sacred Seal on him, but I other than that, I would not invest too much into him if you do not plan to use him outside of quests.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Quests are generally pretty easy.

THis if often true, but i have been having a ton of trouble with the GHB elite quests, and have not cleared any of the armored quests yet.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You posted here, which means commenting on your advice is entirely valid. If you don't want people responding to your posts in agreement or disagreement, then don't post.

It's my authority to post or not post. Don't trying to be nosy telling unnecessary things. @XRay and me didn't fighting or anything. It's just a misunderstanding. And he said if I wish, he won't quote me again, don't you understand? Everyone here have their own space. I answer to people here only thing that I know, not trying to act smart like you. Being staff here and trying to pick a fight on members? I didn't do anything wrong against the rules here so mind your own business.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

And, as XRay pointed out, it's convenient to put several quotes together to respond to them at once. It makes it so that people don't have to scroll up and down to see both the original question and the response being responded to.

Then why do we have notification system here? We can click and follow those notifications instead of mass quote and maybe someone not just me may end up to be a misunderstanding again.

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It is called private messaging. Everything else is a public forum open for everyone.

That's why, when I answer to someone based on my experience or belief. I always put the word "personally" on those answers. I try to avoid arguments as best as I can. 

Thanks for pointing out, I know we have that.

Edited by Ginko

6 hours ago, XRay said:

Fae should be great.

I would wait until you get a better F!Corrin. She is from the 3*-4* pool, so it should not take too long to get one with a better nature. I am not a fan of +HP in general unless it is for Infantry Pulse or Panic Ploy or something similar, and even then, neutral HP is probably enough depending on the unit. You can start building her now and give her some of the cheaper/common skills while you wait for a better nature, but I would not give her any skills in high demand just yet. I am going to quote myself from earlier since I am lazy. I have bolded and underlined a few skills based on what I think is cheap/common, so obviously check your Barracks first before you inherit.

I personally prefer +Atk (sometimes +Spd if it can get more kills) on Enemy Phase units like Fae, although it depends on her build and role. For Raven, both are good; if you can consistently buff him, I would go with +Atk, if not, I would go with +Spd for more reliable Desperation activation.

M!Corrin is okay with a regular Player Phase build. If Moonbow-Fury-Desperation is too much, then just slap Axebreaker and maybe Ruby Sword on him for Arena Assault.

Brave-Luna-Life and Death-Desperation is a great combo when it is fully set up, but it has the problem of being difficult to set up due to a large amount of Distant Counter melee units. Klein is not exactly fast either so I would make sure he can consistently get 4/4/0/0 or better buffs from his allies. You can run Ardent Sacrifice, but that means Klein cannot run Reposition and he will lack some synergy with Dancers/Singers.

I would prioritize Nowi since she is a loli and there is no other strong blue dragon competing with her spot yet. Once you get Y!Tiki, you may want to replace A!Tiki with her so I would not invest anything too expensive into A!Tiki. Investing expensive skills in Fae is fine, but she got strong competition from Myrrh and FH!M!Robin, so you might want to plan them out with different builds first.

argh. I'm going to wait until I can pull the other dragons at decent natures.

Nowi's likely going to take the steady breath and put it onto nowi since the only other option is F!Corrin and I don't have one that's got a good nature quite yet.

how bad of an idea is it to try and attempting to make a 5* A!Tiki with +10 merges?

Edited by Czarpy

8 hours ago, Czarpy said:

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Adult Tiki does make better use of Steady Breath, with higher defense and lower speed is arguably helpful here. Nowi's default A-skill is decent enough as well. But if you would want to use Young Tiki in the long term it's a moot point.