"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

So, I got two Tomato Lords in the previous Legendary banner.  I'd normally be fairly happy about this, since I need a another decent red tome unit after Tharja, but the 2.5 hero rating on GamePress gives me pause, and I'm too early into my F2P account to seriously invest in weaker units.  Is he a worthwhile unit to train in y'alls experience, or is he better for Attack Ploy fodder?

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Selena4Lyfe If I recall Leo gets hit hard for being slow and having middling attack. He does have really high res though. So he can run ploys well. Of course unlike Arvis he doens't have a ploy tome. Actually Arvis is just kinda better in general. And there in lies the problem. If you have Arvis the ol' Tomato Lord just finds himself at a loss. That said if you couldn't clear Arvis or just don't want to use him, then Summer Leo could have a spot. The two are fairly similar in that they are ploy oriented red mages.

@silveraura25 Hmm. . . Depends on if you want to quad her or not. For a two striker brave build that just relies on the first two hits the +ATK is pretty much the preference.  3 more physical bulk and 4 more attack is definitely nice. The Res build though opens up some other options. If you run Fury instead of Deathblow you could possibly toss the defense ploy seal on her to boost her damage potential. Actually even without fury, 31 res would hit many of the physically bulky units. That said a number of bulky units these days are getting near 30 res. So Fury would make that much more reliable. That said that is a rather different build than the standard Brave + Deathblow. Running numbers does seem to favor +ATK/-SPD. So my initial impression seems on point. Unless you want to do something unusual, you are likely better off with +ATK even if it kills your speed.

Well I finally got a +DEF/-SPD Adult Tiki. I assume merging my +HP/-SPD into her is a 'no duh', yes?

12 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Selena4Lyfe If I recall Leo gets hit hard for being slow and having middling attack. He does have really high res though. So he can run ploys well. Of course unlike Arvis he doens't have a ploy tome. Actually Arvis is just kinda better in general. And there in lies the problem. If you have Arvis the ol' Tomato Lord just finds himself at a loss. That said if you couldn't clear Arvis or just don't want to use him, then Summer Leo could have a spot. The two are fairly similar in that they are ploy oriented red mages.

@silveraura25 Hmm. . . Depends on if you want to quad her or not. For a two striker brave build that just relies on the first two hits the +ATK is pretty much the preference.  3 more physical bulk and 4 more attack is definitely nice. The Res build though opens up some other options. If you run Fury instead of Deathblow you could possibly toss the defense ploy seal on her to boost her damage potential. Actually even without fury, 31 res would hit many of the physically bulky units. That said a number of bulky units these days are getting near 30 res. So Fury would make that much more reliable. That said that is a rather different build than the standard Brave + Deathblow. Running numbers does seem to favor +ATK/-SPD. So my initial impression seems on point. Unless you want to do something unusual, you are likely better off with +ATK even if it kills your speed.

Well I finally got a +DEF/-SPD Adult Tiki. I assume merging my +HP/-SPD into her is a 'no duh', yes?

thanks. i'll go for the +atk one

1 hour ago, Usana said:

In that case, I'll see if I can clear the Jarvis maps before making a decision.  In the meantime, I'll put in some research on ploy skills so I understand them better.

Thanks for the advice!

22 hours ago, Sias said:

Okay, thank you. So, last question for a while...
What would you do with Camilla? Neither her Atk nor her Spd do seem quite high enough for a Brave Axe build, and while I could give her LoD, that would remove her otherwise pretty nice bulk. I still have an unused Arthur lying around since forever, meaning I could hand over his Emerald Axe+ and then Axebreaker or Green Tome Breaker to make her a decent check against blue and green, if that works. If it's a bad idea though, who else would appreciate the Emerald Axe?

I would use her as a blue mage tank with Emerald Axe. If you have spare Hectors, I would turn her into a blue mage counter with Distant Counter and Quick Riposte.

I am not super sure if she has enough Resistance to tank a hit from buffed Gronnblade mages. I think she might be able to handle mildly buffed ones, but I would just confirm it in the calculator just to be safe before you give her G Tomebreaker.

I would not recommend Axebreaker since it is not too difficult to kill her in one hit, especially for harder hitting axe users or Brave Axe users.

She should be able to handle lance users with Emerald Axe, so you can try Lancebreaker.

On 4.3.2018 at 7:03 PM, Usana said:

Camilla's good bulk makes her rather suited for a Slaying Axe Build. So if you have anyone with a killer axe she would like to upgrade a killer axe+ to a slaying axe. Emerald Axe isn't terrible. Particularly if you have DC to give her. Blue mages will melt and green tomebreaker would give her better matchups against those. But if I didn't have DC to toss around I would probably go with Slaying.

Hm, I don't really want to kill my Hector for her, so no DC. Slaying Axe+ does sound interesting as well imo, but it does cost me 20k feathers and the Emerald Axe+ doesn't, so I'm not totally sure.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

I would use her as a blue mage tank with Emerald Axe. If you have spare Hectors, I would turn her into a blue mage counter with Distant Counter and Quick Riposte.

I am not super sure if she has enough Resistance to tank a hit from buffed Gronnblade mages. I think she might be able to handle mildly buffed ones, but I would just confirm it in the calculator just to be safe before you give her G Tomebreaker.

I would not recommend Axebreaker since it is not too difficult to kill her in one hit, especially for harder hitting axe users or Brave Axe users.

She should be able to handle lance users with Emerald Axe, so you can try Lancebreaker.

I just checked Nino vs Camilla with the following results:

• Doesn't survive fully buffed LoD Nino in any case, though she can tank one hit from +Spd Nino with 4/4/4/0 regardless of her A slot skill or one from +Atk Nino with the same buffs as long as she has Fury.
  • Does survive a fully buffed +Spd Fury Nino if she has Fury on her own, but not the +Atk version.

With one set of Res buffs + Fury she would live though everything, but still, that's not exactly great either, especially as she can't even OHKO back on the following turn without offensive buffs because Green Tome Breaker doesn't work anymore. Meh.

Also, no DC as I'm not willing to sack my only Hector for this.

Edited by Sias

9 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

So, I got two Tomato Lords in the previous Legendary banner.  I'd normally be fairly happy about this, since I need a another decent red tome unit after Tharja, but the 2.5 hero rating on GamePress gives me pause, and I'm too early into my F2P account to seriously invest in weaker units.  Is he a worthwhile unit to train in y'alls experience, or is he better for Attack Ploy fodder?

If you don't have a lot of red tome units, I say train one of them and fodder off the other. He should be a decent unit. Not great, but decent. He'd be handy for you to have for things like Arena Assault. I'd say that the GamePress rating might be a little low due the fact that he's rather outclassed by a lot of other red mages. That said, his statline doesn't look all that bad, he's got great Res and acceptable Atk. My opinion is that Atk and Res would be his preferred boons, and Def his preferred bane.

As for builds, I'd say go with a budget build, with something like Res+3 or Atk+3 in the A-slot, and Quick Riposte 2 in the B. I'm also a F2P player, and I've found the straight stat increasing A-passives to be great to throw on unexceptional units, since they're low in demand and easily available on common units. With that, he should be a pretty solid counter to red and green mages. If you're limited on Subakis to provide the QR, you could also opt for Red or Green Tomebreaker. Iceberg or Glacies would be his preferred specials. These skills are pretty easy to come by. Hopefully that helps.

7 hours ago, Usana said:

Yes, +Def/-Spd is one of her optimal natures. I actually prefer +Def over +Atk on Tiki.

1 hour ago, chief801 said:

Hey, I'm not very good at making team composition and I needed help making a multipurpose team, and a team for Chain Challenge. Sorry for the bother, and if I am, I'm terribly sorry.

The armor team you have shown is already pretty solid, though you might run into mobility issues on maps with turn restrictions even with Armor March.

You have the parts to put together a cavalry team, too, and PvE content is still incredibly weak to most cavalry compositions. Sigurd, Brave Roy, Siegbert, Larchel, and Gunnthra are all great out of the box. Xander and Cecilia can be made great with some Skill Inheritance. Spare copies of Gunter and Jagen can pass around Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry, respectively, to power Cecilia and/or Ursula running Litrblade tomes if you can spare an Odin and/or Nino (the 5-star version of the weapon isn't even necessary if you don't have the feathers). Valentine Roy is also worth giving a Brave Bow to.

Just now, Raltis said:

Short of getting a unit to 5* 40, how do you determine its nature?

Getting them to level 38 is enough (because the boon is guaranteed to be above neutral value by that point and all neutral stats are guaranteed to be above the bane value at that point).

You can preview the level-1 stats of a unit's next promotion when selecting them for promotion if they aren't already 5-star rarity and are level 20 or higher. Just make sure you take weapons and skills into account.

1 hour ago, chief801 said:

Hey, I'm not very good at making team composition and I needed help making a multipurpose team, and a team for Chain Challenge. Sorry for the bother, and if I am, I'm terribly sorry.

In Chain Challenge, flexibility (being able to handle different team compositions) and staying power (being able to fight several battles in a row) are important. Ike would be a good unit to build a team around for this mode, he's got high stats, fantastic skills and a healing special. His teammates should counter units he's weak against, and perform roles he's not so good at, like engaging the enemy on Player Phase.

6 hours ago, chief801 said:

Just as a courtesy, it's usually better to put pictures in a spoiler, so as not to clutter the page.

For Chain Challenges, I like to bring along a healer, since it helps increase the longevity of the team. If you're looking to get started on it right away, I would recommend the cavalry team of Gunnthra, Elise, Roderick, and your pick of Brave Roy, Seigbert, or Sigurd. That gives you one of each color. Eventually, I'd probably replace Roderick with a better blue cav sometime down the road, but he should be pretty solid in the meantime.

The selected team is a strong Armor Emblem team and can be used for a decent number of things, although they'll struggle on some Chain Challenges that require you to clear in a certain number of turns.

Your green box is a bit sparse, and doesn't have any flyers, so I'd recommend promoting Cherche sometime down the road. Elincia, Cherche, and Cordelia are some of the strongest flyers, and they would do well together.

As for general teambuilding tips for most PvE stuff, I find it's usually pretty good to cover the weapon triangle (so one red, one blue, and one green), and have at least one mage. Celica should probably be your go-to red mage, and Nino your green one. So, for example, Celica, Ike, Corrin, and Dorcas is a solid team.

Hope that helps some!

So the new Legendary and Blessed Units event coming up.  As I can't pull a Legendary Hero using any amount of orbs, I'm pretty limited to the free Fjorm and VL Ike.  I've already given the Water Blessing to Ayra and ally supported them together.  I was wondering who to Support and Bless with VL Ike.

I assume to round out the party, I'm thinking a ranged green unit would be best.  I think my best options are:

PA!Inigo (heavily SI with Gronnblade+, Triangle Adept and Bowbreaker)

PA!Azura (pretty vanilla)

Julia (refined to Divine Naga, otherwise pretty vanilla)

I do have other units if people can suggest other options which I may have.

Hello there, so I have 2 Shiros ( one +DEF -SPD and the other +ATK -DEF), I was wondering which boon and bane combination works best for him. Ive already started building up the second one but I wanted some input on which one is better before I fully commit to one. Thanks in advance.

22k+ feathers and I'm not that great at saving valuable resources, so... lessgo.

Spoiler

FYI, most of the Red Swords listed I feel no pressure to promote, as I've got a pretty good stock of pretty powerful ones built up now, even getting Mia and Celica (albeit not the best natures but they're still good units) recently. So I don't feel I need any Red swords right now. But I'm listing them anyways.

Athena (+Atk - Res): no skill inheritance.

Lloyd: Would probably want Distant Counter. No skill inheritance.

Marisa: Don't intend to use 5* Marisa for anything but Wo Dao+ or Infantry Pulse fodder. No skill inheritance.

Chrom (+Atk -Res): He could probably use Falchion Bond okay, but my original plan was for him to be Brave Sword+ infantry, which... actually Falchion Bond sounds pretty good. No SI.

Olivia (+Spd -HP): I know she could be 4* merge 10, but I kinda don't wanna do that. Wings of Mercy 3, Moonbow, and Ruby Sword, still needs Fury 3 and Ruby Sword+

Hana (+Spd -HP): Been on the backburner for months now. Reciprocal Aid is only SI.

Lazlow (+Atk -Res): Novelty. No SI.

Selena (+Spd -HP): Would have my current +HP -Spd Selena merged into this Selena. HAs Wo Dao and Moonbow, would need more skills.

Lukas (+Atk -Spd): no SI

Berkut: Has Moonbow, don't care about him otherwise Moonbow just made his GHB mission easier.

Valter: No SI

Tailtiu (+Spd -HP): no SI, don't feel strong need for another strong Blue Magic user.

Robin M (+Spd -HP): No SI, but necessary SI is available.

Ursula: Don't particularly care, but she's here.

Sheena (+Def -Spd): has QR3, Pivot, and Bonfire/Ignis. Does want Distant Counter, but not that worried about it.

Titania (+Res -HP): no SI.

Michalis: no SI

Narcian: no SI

Gordin (+Atk -Res): no SI, but DB3 and some specials are available. Have 2 Brave Bow users already (Bridelia and Leon)

Jeorge (+Atk -Res): Would have current +Spd -HP merge into him, still need to find out if +Atk is better than +Spd on PArthia skill.

Clarisse: no si

Klein (+Atk -HP): has Moonbow.

Rebecca (+Spd -Res): current +Def -Res would be merged into her, both have no SI

Kagero (+Spd -Res): no SI

Lucius (+Spd -Def): no SI, but materials are available.

Lissa (+Def -Atk): no SI

Sophia (+Atk -Spd): current +Atk -HP would be merged into her.

Oliver: memes

Legion: no si

Robin F: Would eventually become another Raven Adept mage.

Wrys (+HP -Atk): no SI

Azama (+Def -Atk): no SI

Fallen Takumi: no SI.

Subaki: For QR3 fodder.

In addition, I pulled a neutral Vhector on a whim. I really don't think I need to merge him (only result in +HP and Def), so I have DC for someone again.

Spoiler

Marth (+Spd -HP): maybe not the best user, but he's a user alright.

Fallen Ceica (+Def -Res): Being -Res would make her less than ideal for mage countering, but she can at least counter Bows decently well?

Roy (+Atk -Def): Magic counter again.

Mia (+Def -Atk): She isn't the best Mia out there, but she is still pretty fast.

Arden: He's already got a mostly complete kit in Slaying Edge Def, Follow Up Ring, Pivot, Bonfire, and Drive Def. DC would complete the set.

Sigurd (+Spd -Def): He could take range damage like a champ and return in full. Only problem is I don't use him much anymore.

Eldigan (+Spd -Atk): Still hoping for better, but he could still be Xander with sped up specials.

Azura (+Res -HP): Red Magic isn't common, but she'd be able to kill them on counter as well.

Shiro (+Def -Spd): The one I'd give it to if I weren't uncertain. I mean, 42 def enemy phase is great for taking out bows.

Winter Robin (+Spd -Res): He still runs Brazen Atk/Spd quite well, so I'm a little hesitant to put it on him, but also he's on my Arena team, so...

Effie (+Atk -Res): She's probably like a not -Res nature and Berkuts Lance with this one.

Hinoka (+Def -Spd): An attempt to salvage this poor Hinoka by making her as tanky as possible.

PAzura (+Atk -Def): Blue Magic counter once I also give her an Emerald Axe+

Amelia (+Atk -Spd): As she is now, she is... lacking.

Winter Lissa (+Atk -Def): As she is now, she doesn't even get used.

HNY!Azura (+Atk -Def): Blue Magic counter on Flier Emblem.

Myrrh (+Spd -HP): I don't use her at all right now, and giving her DC might not change that much. But she'd still run it well I imagine.

Lloyd: not high in priority at all.

Sheena (+Def -Spd): It's the skill she is missing, whats there not to want to give her?

2 hours ago, CeruleanMage said:

Hello there, so I have 2 Shiros ( one +DEF -SPD and the other +ATK -DEF), I was wondering which boon and bane combination works best for him. Ive already started building up the second one but I wanted some input on which one is better before I fully commit to one. Thanks in advance.

+Def. It hurts slightly to dig into his bulk, and his Speed is unimpressive enough that it can be a dump stat. With Steady Stance/Breath and Bright Naginata, he becomes quite physically bulky, and QR3 fixes the speed issue. Give him Bonfire, and proceed with mass murdering.

Edited by Xenomata

I second Xenomata on the Shiro.

@Nenechan Hmm. . . none of those really jump out at me. I mean obviously not 'bad' choices, but I just kinda feel like shrugging.  A dancer is always a nice addition and I would be tempted to go with Inigo just for the fact that he can safely hit from range and counter at range. And you could always set him up with Gronnraven to deal with colorless if they are somehow an issue in this mode.

Which brings me to MY plan. I will wait until I see what the mode holds. We don't have much on how it is going to play, or maybe I am just WAY out of the loop. Maybe balanced teams just suck in it, or something more bizarre. Don't know until we see it. So I will hold off on whom to bless until I see what is in store.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Reveal hidden contents

Marth (+Spd -HP): maybe not the best user, but he's a user alright.

Fallen Ceica (+Def -Res): Being -Res would make her less than ideal for mage countering, but she can at least counter Bows decently well?

Roy (+Atk -Def): Magic counter again.

Mia (+Def -Atk): She isn't the best Mia out there, but she is still pretty fast.

Arden: He's already got a mostly complete kit in Slaying Edge Def, Follow Up Ring, Pivot, Bonfire, and Drive Def. DC would complete the set.

Sigurd (+Spd -Def): He could take range damage like a champ and return in full. Only problem is I don't use him much anymore.

Eldigan (+Spd -Atk): Still hoping for better, but he could still be Xander with sped up specials.

Azura (+Res -HP): Red Magic isn't common, but she'd be able to kill them on counter as well.

Shiro (+Def -Spd): The one I'd give it to if I weren't uncertain. I mean, 42 def enemy phase is great for taking out bows.

Winter Robin (+Spd -Res): He still runs Brazen Atk/Spd quite well, so I'm a little hesitant to put it on him, but also he's on my Arena team, so...

Effie (+Atk -Res): She's probably like a not -Res nature and Berkuts Lance with this one.

Hinoka (+Def -Spd): An attempt to salvage this poor Hinoka by making her as tanky as possible.

PAzura (+Atk -Def): Blue Magic counter once I also give her an Emerald Axe+

Amelia (+Atk -Spd): As she is now, she is... lacking.

Winter Lissa (+Atk -Def): As she is now, she doesn't even get used.

HNY!Azura (+Atk -Def): Blue Magic counter on Flier Emblem.

Myrrh (+Spd -HP): I don't use her at all right now, and giving her DC might not change that much. But she'd still run it well I imagine.

Lloyd: not high in priority at all.

Sheena (+Def -Spd): It's the skill she is missing, whats there not to want to give her?

+Def. It hurts slightly to dig into his bulk, and his Speed is unimpressive enough that it can be a dump stat. With Steady Stance/Breath and Bright Naginata, he becomes quite physically bulky, and QR3 fixes the speed issue. Give him Bonfire, and proceed with mass murdering.

Excellent, thanks again.

On 3/4/2018 at 12:04 PM, HeyThatsMyCookie said:

Good regular Cordelia builds?

Brave Lance is cheaper, but Firesweep Lance is more fun and probably more broken with the right team setup. There is also Slaying Lance, but it is a lot more expensive.

+Atk/Spd, -Res
Brave Lance
Luna / Escutcheon
Swift Sparrow / Braze Atk/Spd / Life and Death / Fury
Desperation
Attack +3 / Speed +3

+Atk/Spd, -HP/Def/Res
Firesweep Lance
Life and Death
Hit and Run
Attack +3 / Speed +3

+Atk/Spd, -Res
Slaying Lance [Spd]
Luna / Moonbow
Swift Sparrow / Braze Atk/Spd / Life and Death / Fury
Desperation
Attack +3 / Speed +3 / Heavy Blade

On 3/4/2018 at 7:45 PM, SSbardock84 said:

Would Aether be a good fit for Legendary Ephraim or is he better off with Sol?

I would go with Moonbow for quicker activation or Luna if you are using Heavy Blade. In my opinion, it is better go for more frequent weaker healing than go for less frequent stronger healing since the stronger healing is often wasted on low HP or nearly dead enemies.

I would go with Moonbow/Luna over Noontime/Sol. Killing more units is generally more important than healing. While Moonbow/Luna-Solar Brace combo might not heal as much as Noontime/Sol-Solar Brace combo, Moonbow/Luna deals a lot more damage so healing 30% of increased damage is still pretty significant.

On 3/5/2018 at 1:58 PM, chief801 said:

Screenshot_2018-03-05-10-51-11.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-10-51-00.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-15-41-11.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-15-41-23.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-15-41-36.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-15-41-48.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-15-41-59.png

Screenshot_2018-03-05-15-42-22.png

I recommend making the multipurpose team, Chain Challenge team, as well as Arena team to be the same team to save resources. And as @Ice Dragon mentioned, cavalry teams are great for PvE content.

Here are some pointers on team building:

I would first figure out what your preferred play style is if you have not done so yet. Since you will be using your primary team a lot, it does not make sense to invest tons of resource into it if you do not enjoy using it. I would look up Arena game play videos on YouTube to see which units and what type of team composition clicks with you. Here are two sample team compositions that you can immediately try out in Arena Assault:

VL!Ike/A!Tiki, Fjorm/Nowi, Dorcas
If you like this, you may want to start investing in a Triangle Adept dragon team. This article from Gamepress is quite dated, but it should give you a rough idea of how to build a dragon team.

Gunnthrá/LA!Roy(with Brave Bow), L'Arachel/Tailiu, Olivia
I recommend watching this game play video by Phoenixmaster1 before you try it out since it is less intuitive to use and it takes a little more practice. Here are my additional input in the spoiler.

Spoiler

A hyper offensive team has three components:

1. Primary Nuke: This is your all round beat stick, usually a Firesweep Bow archer. Ideally, your primary nuke should be an archer or healer since colorless damage is not cock blocked by the Weapon Triangle (except Raven mages, but they are a bit rare), and Firesweep Bows and Dazzling Staff makes the nuke immune to counter attacks. If the nuke is not colorless, then the mage should be a different color from you secondary nuke and Dancer/Singer.

The best Firesweep Bow archers are BB!Cordelia, Innes, TOD!Jakob, and BH!Lyn. If you cannot afford Firesweep Bow, Brave Bow is a decent substitute, but you will be vulnerable to dragons. In addition to the previous four, Leon and LA!Roy are great with Brave Bow. If you are going the offensive healer route, then Elise is the best.

2. Secondary Nuke: Since your primary nuke cannot be everywhere at once, you use your secondary nuke to speed up battles. It is usually a Blade mage, but it can be other mages with offensive tomes.

3. Dancer / Singer: This support unit also speeds up battles as well as keeping your nukes safe. This unit should be a color that is weak to your secondary nuke so the Dancer/Singer hard counters the color that the secondary nuke is weak against (e.g.: Reinhardt is weak to Gronnraven mages, but Olivia with Ruby Sword can easily deal with them).

In my opinion, it is better to build teams that consists of a core of only three members, that way, the team can accommodate any bonus or quest units without impacting the performance of the team. It takes more initial planning and work to make a good three member team, but it saves you a lot of hassle later such as inheriting extra skills on certain teammates to cover for the loss of the fourth teammate, as the bonus/quest unit replacement is not always able take over that role.

Generally, every team needs color balance. Color balance is not necessary on Arena defense teams since you may want to run a mono color team to punish players running a red/blue/green counter to cover their team but that counter does not run Triangle Adept (e.g.: VL!Ike can tank a Gronnblade mage, but there is no way he can safely tank three or four Gronnblade mages if he does not have serious support and/or Triangle Adept). Arena Assault Teams 2 to 7 are also exempt since you can preview the enemy team and just bring along hard counters (e.g.: it makes no sense to bring a red unit along if one or two Reinhard counters are all it takes to shut down a quad Reinhardt team).

Firesweep Bows archers and Dazzling Staff-Wrathful Staff healers can safely cover every color since they cannot be countered, so if you run them, you can somewhat ignore color balance on the rest of your team.

Sustainability is generally a non issue and can be ignored, but some players may refuse to use Player Phase nukes or Triangle Adept units, so those players will need to keep sustainability in mind by using healers or exclude Fury from their builds, as those players may have trouble with mono color defense teams.

So it happens we know Thracia is coming in April (FINN HYPE).

I also assume there's an easter banner in two weeks because Easter Sunday itself is on the 1st of April and having the banner out in advance of the date is the usual way. So it's pretty easy to assume the new banners for the next four weeks. Unless they only do a rerun of last year's banner.

New banner Friday, Easter possibly around the 23rd and Thracia early April. Am I wrong on this assessment?

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I've been thinking about replacing Michalis with Cherche and I just got a neutral Cherche as a quest reward.  Should I keep waiting for one with +Atk IVs or will I be fine training this one?

Neutral Cherche is base 38 atk, which for most other Brave users is the best they can have at 5* lv40 no merge.

You'll be fine training that one and waiting for a +Atk to appear.

Question for anyone who’s spent money on orbs: are the packs the exact price it says, or do you have to pay tax added to it? I was going to get an itunes gift card (because whenever I pay for stuff online for some reason my bank account automatically thinks I’m being robbed and won’t let me use my card until I call them, which can take like an hour for them to answer) but I don’t know if I’ll be able to buy the $39.99 pack with exactly $40

Hey there i'm new here. But i'd like to ask a question. Zephiel is coming back in a few days and i've just pulled a -atk Fallen Robin. Should i give Vengeful fighter to Zephiel? I'm going full investment I and am willing to do pretty much anything. But some people say i just need to try for Bold Fighter. Can anyone help me by telling me if giving him vengeful is worth? Or should i just hope for a bold fighter and save vengeful for someone else?