"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

@FiyaaEmburem

Did you add those IV's symbols?

Anyways, those the Golden Week XP bonus ends tomorrow or Friday?

Think that screenshot was just made with an online unit builder.

As for the double XP event, the notification says it runs to the 8th.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just 5-Starred Kaze, and I want to build him... But I'm not sure how to. I've got a couple of ideas, but I'd like some feedback:

1) Rogue Dagger+ [SPD Refine] | Reposition | Iceberg | Close Counter (so glad we're getting a free Takumi right now) | Windsweep 3 | ATK Smoke 3 | Seal ATK 3 Seal

With this build, I'm thinking that Kaze is fast enough to trigger Windsweep fairly often on most foes (I think; 38 SPD, 42 after a Hone SPD, is good for running Windsweep, yeah?), letting him get a chip in before being attacked and safely activate ATK Smoke and Seal ATK to better survive on Enemy Phase, where he'll always counterattack thanks to Close Counter, and having 38 base SPD means that he might get a decent amount of doubles when he counterattacks, so he'll be able to drop Icebergs on people assuming he survives being attacked. Not sure if this is a decent idea, if only because I'm not sure that a 23-DEF Kaze will be able to survive a hit when he gets attacked even after applying the -7 ATK drop.

2) Barb Shuriken+ [RES Refine] | Reposition | Moonbow | Death Blow 3 | Desperation 3 | SPD Ploy 3 | DEF Ploy 3 Seal

This is a more Player Phase build, with 37 RES and double-Ploy to make Kaze hit harder and double more. Desperation's there to ensure that Kaze gets Moonbow off when he's hurt, and Moonbow is chosen since it's pretty much always going to go off. Death Blow's just there to make Kaze hit harder.

Do either of these seem like decent choices for Kaze?

12 hours ago, BaronKrause said:

Anyone have any advice on which Summer Tiki to keep?

I managed to get 2 a while back on a legendary banner, which I was really happy about since i've wanted to do a Camilla build with Melon Crusher for a while.

One is +Spd -Res, the other is +Res -HP.

I assumed the Spd one was the better of the 2 at first, but now that i'm looking closer im almost thinking the +Res -HP one is the way to go.

Any advice on who to keep and who to fodder?

I would go with +Spd. She can use that nature on both Player Phase and Enemy Phase builds. Unless there is an enemy you need to tank that requires +Res, I would go with +Spd since that is more applicable in most scenarios.

11 hours ago, FiyaaEmburem said:

In honor of getting 8 PA!Inigo's from this legendary banner i am going to do this meme-y build.

The problem is i can't decide if i should give him the def bonus or speed bonus which one is better ?

FEH Unit Builder - Inigo (Performing Arts).png

I would go for Spd. Inigo's Def is not particularly great, so avoiding doubles as a Spd tank seems more reasonable.

4 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

2) Barb Shuriken+ [RES Refine] | Reposition | Moonbow | Death Blow 3 | Desperation 3 | SPD Ploy 3 | DEF Ploy 3 Seal

This is a more Player Phase build, with 37 RES and double-Ploy to make Kaze hit harder and double more. Desperation's there to ensure that Kaze gets Moonbow off when he's hurt, and Moonbow is chosen since it's pretty much always going to go off. Death Blow's just there to make Kaze hit harder.

I prefer Player Phase builds, but I would revise your build to the following:

Barb Shuriken [Spd], Iceberg
Fury, Desperation, Spd Ploy
Speed +3
Enemies +5, +Spd, Moonbow, Fury
Player Phase 34:11:200
Player Phase [Ploy active] 68:10:167
Player Phase [Moonbow] 31:11:203
Player Phase [Moonbow, Ploy active] 66:10:169

For comparison:

Barb Shuriken [Res], Moonbow
Death Blow, Desperation, Spd Ploy
Def Ploy
Enemies +5, +Spd, Moonbow, Fury
Player Phase 8:54:183
Player Phase [Ploys active] 28:31:186

You generally do not want to use Death Blow on units with medium or high Spd. Dealing an extra 3 damage is not going to net the unit a lot of kills, while having 3 more Spd will allow the unit to more easily make a follow up attack to nearly double the damage output and get a lot more kills. Death Blow is very valuable for slow units running Brave builds, and using it on a unit with medium or high Spd is a waste in my opinion.

4 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

38 base SPD means that he might get a decent amount of doubles when he counterattacks

38 Spd is no where close enough for reliable doubles. Enemy Phase units should always run Quick Riposte for doubles. Without Quick Riposte, Enemy Phase units will need ~55+ Spd for reliable doubles. In Arena, 38 Spd is actually kind of slow and he will get doubled by a lot of units.

Edited by XRay

@Zeo @mcsilas @Ae†her @mampfoid and @Tragonight do you guys have any recommendation about Tactics skill?

Currently, I have Shiro DEF Tactics and Siegbert ATK Tactics. PA Azura has Drive ATK and Def Tactics on Seal slot. LA Roy has Hone Cavalry.

I plan to give Roy a SPD Tactics as he doesn't need speed at all.

The question is, I have some patterns for PA Azura but still can't decide , which one will suit this team the most?

1. Drive ATK & DEF Tactics seal:

benefit to Shiro and Siegbert physical tanking and additional damage dealing for team.

2. RES Tactics & DEF Tactics seal:

increase everyone bulk for high amount.

3. Drive RES &  Drive ATK seal:

a little more magical bulk and additional damage dealing.

#1 will cost me some Sacred Coins.(Already sacked a Fjorm)

#2 will cost me 20k feathers to promote LA'rachel.

#3 is ready to use , as Drive ATK will always useful to any team and Drive RES is her default kit.

Edited by Ginko

@Ginko I think SPD Tactic on Roy is a good idea, I'm planning the same for Cherche.

1. Why does first option cost only sacred coins and no Fjorm/Micaiah/Delthea/Leif? If Azura already has Drive ATK inherited, I'd prefer this option, otherwise it's perhaps a little too expensive for the effect. You could go even for double Drive ATK with the seal. 

2. There are some arguments against this option: 
    1. Less ATK buffing
    2. RES tactic may become the next tactic seal 
    3. RES tactic isn't so much better than Drive RES
    4. None of your units will become a RES tank just with this buff

3. Sounds good, you can alter situationally between Drive ATK, DEF Tactic and future seals. 

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

1. Why does first option cost only sacred coins and no Fjorm/Micaiah/Delthea/Leif? If Azura already has Drive ATK inherited, I'd prefer this option, otherwise it's perhaps a little too expensive for the effect. You could go even for double Drive ATK with the seal. 

2. There are some arguments against this option: 
    1. Less ATK buffing
    2. RES tactic may become the next tactic seal 
    3. RES tactic isn't so much better than Drive RES
    4. None of your units will become a RES tank just with this buff

3. Sounds good, you can alter situationally between Drive ATK, DEF Tactic and future seals. 

Thanks for your opinions, so I think #2 is the worst choice to go. And yeah, I sacked a Fjorm to Azura long time ago so it's not a big deal to only collect more coins.

@Ginko Maybe try out #3 first and see how you go from there? 1 is also nice, but I say see how 3 goes for now. Drive Atk/Def Tactic seal is probably a good investment in the long run anyway though.

Now I have some questions on what natures to choose from now that I have a few duplicates. @mampfoid @Zeo @XRay maybe I can get your opinions?

1. +Atk/-Def Eliwood or +Spd/-Res? I want to build him someday but not sure which is the better boon. I kind of like the idea of having a good Res sword cav.

2. +Def/-Spd Genny or +Res/-Spd? Genny seems to survive a few more thing with +Def according to the calculator but I'm not sure if she should even be getting hit anyway (especially with -Spd)...should I just go +Res for Ploy support or something?

3. +Spd/-Atk Green Lyn or +Def/-HP? While the super bane in Atk is disappointing, would the +Spd be enough to offset it? +Def/-HP seems like a not very useful boon and the HP loss kind of neuters her bulk I guess. Also is Moonbow her best special?

4. +Atk/-Def Maria or +Spd/-Res Maria? Already using the +Atk one as a pitybreaker but I summoned a +Spd one, and I think Maria's known for her Spd? Not sure if -Res would be good though or I should wait for +Spd/-Def..

5. +Spd/-Res Leon or +Atk/-HP Leon? Not sure if he'll be my first choice for Close Counter yet but I'm just wondering if +Atk is generally a better boon for him. I might keep Slaying Bow for now though since I have Bridelia for Brave Bow and I'm still waiting on Brave Bow fodder.

6. @Fei Mao What's the best boon for Felicia? I have +Spd/-HP, +Res/-Def and +Atk/-HP. I'm guessing she doesn't like -HP though so I'm still waiting on a -Def with either +Atk or +Spd, but from the ones I have, which seems the most useable?

Also @Hilda @Rafiel's Aria since you use healers a lot, I want some advice since I summoned a lot of healers. In general, do healers really need Res boons or should I dump Res if they're okay enough to boost another stat (Atk/Spd?). I'm trying to cull some Clarines, Priscillas and Lachesises (?) and I can't decide if I should go with +Atk or +Res versions. (+Spd is probably the best but I didn't pull any +Spd versions) I sort of read around that sometimes healers can go -Res since Res stat is usually good enough for magic bulk but I just wanted to hear other opinions.

Although I guess if I'm not 5 starring a healer maybe +Atk isn't the best boon since that only applies for the + versions of staves?

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas 1. I will try to avoid -DEF for Eliwood , able to survive both side is better than fragile on one side. Go for +SPD/-RES or wait for +ATK/ -RES or -HP up to you.

2. I'll choose +RES for ploy support, +DEF not gonna help as long as she can't avoid double.

3. I hate -ATK curse, so -HP /+DEF is way to go. And for better base stat Arena points.

4. personally, I'll choose +SPD /-RES so at least she can tank one hit and survive from both side.

5. I told you about Leon one time if you can remember, he can't tank magic well. So I think Close Counter doesn't worth on him. But if you will +10 in the future I think @eclipse can answers this better than me. He is good with Brave Bow. If you won't +10 him then I suggest you to stick with Bridelia.

Edited by Ginko

@mcsilas Always assuming you don't bring those units to arena. I'll go with the units I used and build: 

58 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

1. +Atk/-Def Eliwood or +Spd/-Res? I want to build him someday but not sure which is the better boon. I kind of like the idea of having a good Res sword cav.

I went with the +SPD/-DEF variant, because I want him to do some GF shenanigans in the future like his son. For general purposes +ATK should be better, to use the heavy blade effect of his sword. Even with -DEF he should be able take one hit from his opponents while leaving his RES bulk intact. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

5. +Spd/-Res Leon or +Atk/-HP Leon? Not sure if he'll be my first choice for Close Counter yet but I'm just wondering if +Atk is generally a better boon for him. I might keep Slaying Bow for now though since I have Bridelia for Brave Bow and I'm still waiting on Brave Bow fodder.

I kept copies with both boons and I'm also unsure which one to promote. +ATK for a brave build and I tend to +SPD for everything else. 

6. @Fei Mao What's the best boon for Felicia? I have +Spd/-HP, +Res/-Def and +Atk/-HP. I'm guessing she doesn't like -HP though so I'm still waiting on a -Def with either +Atk or +Spd, but from the ones I have, which seems the most useable?

I promoted a +ATK/-HP Felicia and I'm perfectly content with her. She still can tank some magic attacks and +ATK to kill also armors with much HP. Her SPD is still good, but she may need some help/buffs to double the faster mages. 

2. +Def/-Spd Genny or +Res/-Spd? Genny seems to survive a few more thing with +Def according to the calculator but I'm not sure if she should even be getting hit anyway (especially with -Spd)...should I just go +Res for Ploy support or something?

Like @Ginko wrote, +RES will prove more useful. There are not many units with more RES than her. In fact I keep using my +RES/-ATK Genny to ploy enemies. 

Your other questions regarding healers should be more specific. Decide first if you want to give them an offensive build or a defensive build. Not all healing skills depend heavily on ATK and some units (Azama) have an unsalvageable ATK stat anyway.  

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Also @Hilda @Rafiel's Aria since you use healers a lot, I want some advice since I summoned a lot of healers. In general, do healers really need Res boons or should I dump Res if they're okay enough to boost another stat (Atk/Spd?). I'm trying to cull some Clarines, Priscillas and Lachesises (?) and I can't decide if I should go with +Atk or +Res versions. (+Spd is probably the best but I didn't pull any +Spd versions) I sort of read around that sometimes healers can go -Res since Res stat is usually good enough for magic bulk but I just wanted to hear other opinions.

Although I guess if I'm not 5 starring a healer maybe +Atk isn't the best boon since that only applies for the + versions of staves?

I'd say natures are pretty flexible, depending on the role you want your healer to play on the team. If you're not planning on promoting them and just want to keep them at 4 stars, the nature probably doesn't matter as much because they won't have access to their better healing skills and refinements. I find that +SPD is usually the best for offensive healers (with the exception of a few; Lachesis is pretty slow even with +SPD), but +RES could potentially be good for Ploy builds. My Lucius has neutral RES, and in the Arena he runs ATK and DEF ploy. If my unit has pretty good RES, I like to try to keep it intact just in case I want them to tank magic. I think all three of those ladies have fairly decent RES (and I'm pretty sure a few of them have a superbane in it). 

But if you don't plan to promote anyone, I say keep the extra RES for potential ploying. At 4 stars, ATK doesn't matter as much. It might even be a potential dump stat if you don't plan to build all of your healers offensively. It's pretty much  almost impossible to get healer skill fodder without promoting characters now. So it's really expensive tbh. But Lachesis does have a good ATK stat, and Clarine and Priscilla both benefit from horse emblem buffs. That being said, Priscilla is the only one I've kind of built offensively, but because I tend not to run healers in horse emblem, she doesn't see much use. XD

I'm tired, so I'm indecisive. So the tl;dr version is probably, all three have potential to be decent offensively, so +ATK isn't going to be bad, but at 4 stars +RES may be slightly more useful unless you think you might have the resources to promote and make someone an offensive healer. 

I would keep two separate builds for him. [+Spd, -Res] is your regular melee unit running a Player Phase build. For an Enemy Phase build tanking/countering mages, [+Atk/Spd/Res, -Def] is fine.

[+Res, -Spd] is better. Genny should not get hit at all.

3. +Spd/-Atk Green Lyn or +Def/-HP? While the super bane in Atk is disappointing, would the +Spd be enough to offset it? +Def/-HP seems like a not very useful boon and the HP loss kind of neuters her bulk I guess. Also is Moonbow her best special?

I would go for [+Spd, -Atk]. LOTW!Lyn gets Atk +9 on Enemy Phase so I think dropping her Atk is better than dropping her bulk. If you are keeping her as a mage tank, -Atk is not going to hurt her too much since most mages are pretty frail physically. Moonbow is fine, so she can activate Specials in her first round of combat.

4. +Atk/-Def Maria or +Spd/-Res Maria? Already using the +Atk one as a pitybreaker but I summoned a +Spd one, and I think Maria's known for her Spd? Not sure if -Res would be good though or I should wait for +Spd/-Def..

If you are using her offensively as a Firesweep healer, +Atk is generally more important since they will be relying on Dancer/Singer support for kills, so having enough Spd to double is not too important.

If you are not using her offensively, [+Spd, -Res] is fine, but [+Spd/Res, -Atk] would be best.

I recommend having multiple Brave Bow archers for Arena Assault. If you plan to keep Slaying Bow on him forever instead of Brave Bow, +Spd is better than +Atk, so just build him like any non Brave unit and Spd stack him.

If you are going for Close Counter and he is facing against only melee units, you want to Def stack him:

Leon +Def, -Res
Slaying Bow [+Def], Bonfire
Close Counter, Quick Riposte
Close Def
Melee Enemies +5, +Spd, Moonbow, Fury
Enemy Phase 65:22:53

What's the best boon for Felicia? I have +Spd/-HP, +Res/-Def and +Atk/-HP. I'm guessing she doesn't like -HP though so I'm still waiting on a -Def with either +Atk or +Spd, but from the ones I have, which seems the most useable?

[+Res, -Def] is the most usable. Just make sure to buff her Spd if you need her to handle Celica or any super fast mages. If you plan to get her to 5*+10 down the line, then [+Spd, -Def] is best.

Depends on the build. Firesweep healers should go for +Atk if they have Dancer/Singer support, although +Spd is fine too. Most healers running support builds should run [+Spd/Res, -Atk] in general, while slower healers can run [+Def/Res, -Atk].

-Res is fine if you do not have a better option, since most healers still got pretty decent Res even if you bane it.

Even if you 5* them, if you are not going to give them an offensive build, +Atk is not necessary. Being able to survive more easily with +Spd or using Ploys with +Res is far more useful than having slightly better healing.

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

And for better base stat Arena points.

All of LOTW!Lyn's nature give her the same scoring. Scoring from BST works in blocks of 5 rounded down. Since LOTW!Lyn's BST range is between 150-152, all her natures will give her a score as if she is 150.

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

That depends entirely on the role of the Healer and what skills you have avaible. If your Healer is there for Splash dmg and general dmg just go with +atk or +spd. Its not like they can be countered by anyone with dazzling/wrathfull staff.

If the purpose of your healer is to tank hits then its something totally different, but there are like 3 Healers that can tank hits "competent":
Azama for physical or all purpose hits, Wrys for magical hits and Sakura for mixed bulk.
In that case nature matters.

In your case of Clarine, Priscilla and Lachesis i would go atk or spd

What's a good way to build a Halloween Jakob?

I've literally gotten 3 of him and I hate it, and him too at this point but I might as well use him. His IVs are +res -def. Unfortunately the other 2 were -atk +hp sooooo that's a no go on them.

10 minutes ago, Yuzu said:

I've literally gotten 3 of him and I hate it, and him too at this point but I might as well use him. His IVs are +res -def. Unfortunately the other 2 were -atk +hp sooooo that's a no go on them.

The most common builds are

Brave Bow+
Ignis / Aether / Moonbow
Death Blow 3 / Close Counter
Bold Fighter 3
Attack +3 / Quick Riposte 3

and

Guard Bow+ [Def / Res]
Ignis (Bonfire if using Quick Riposte instead of Vengeful Fighter)
Close Counter / Distant Def 3
Vengeful Fighter 3 / Quick Riposte 3
Close Def 3 / Distant Def 3 / whatever

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The most common builds are

Brave Bow+
Ignis / Aether / Moonbow
Death Blow 3 / Close Counter
Bold Fighter 3
Attack +3 / Quick Riposte 3

and

Guard Bow+ [Def / Res]
Ignis (Bonfire if using Quick Riposte instead of Vengeful Fighter)
Close Counter / Distant Def 3
Vengeful Fighter 3 / Quick Riposte 3
Close Def 3 / Distant Def 3 / whatever

Oooo. Thank you. I may have to try them out. 

11 hours ago, Ginko said:

@Zeo @mcsilas @Ae†her @mampfoid and @Tragonight do you guys have any recommendation about Tactics skill?

Currently, I have Shiro DEF Tactics and Siegbert ATK Tactics. PA Azura has Drive ATK and Def Tactics on Seal slot. LA Roy has Hone Cavalry.

The question is, I have some patterns for PA Azura but still can't decide , which one will suit this team the most?

benefit to Shiro and Siegbert physical tanking and additional damage dealing for team.

#3 is ready to use , as Drive ATK will always useful to any team and Drive RES is her default kit.

If you already have Drive Atk inherited then I think you should just use that. You can switch between Drive Def and Drive Atk seals but the Res Tactic and Drive Res skills on PA Azura won't really help your team that much, imo. For me it would depend on whether the team needs more overall damage or physical tankiness, and you choose between Drive Atk/Def based on your own preference. Since Shiro already has Def Tactic, I don't see the need to run Def Tactic as a seal on PA Azura.

11 hours ago, Ginko said:

Actually, Azura and Shiro both cause the tactic skill to not work when both are in range of the specific tactic unit. If is also counts the user, then neither the Roy, Shiro, or PA!Azura will activate their tactic skill

42 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Actually, Azura and Shiro both cause the tactic skill to not work when both are in range of the specific tactic unit. If is also counts the user, then neither the Roy, Shiro, or PA!Azura will activate their tactic skill

Why not work? The team condition is met so my team would gain buff normally, isn't it?  Please explain more clearly.

@Tragonight Thanks for your opinion , yeah I forgot that I still have Drive Def( both seal and fodder). Drive RES may not need as my team can always one round those squishy magical units.

Edited by Ginko

1 hour ago, Yuzu said:

If you got the fodder, you may also want to consider a Firesweep build. He is probably the best Firesweep archer in my opinion due to his high mobility from Armor Boots and insane firepower from Bold Fighter. You also do not have to worry about Armor Boots deactivating since enemies cannot counter attack.

Firesweep Bow, Moonbow
Death Blow, Bold Fighter
Armor Boots

Edited by XRay

I'm late but let's see.

@Ginko I like the idea of option #2, but option #3 is probably the most practical for PA!Azura. SPD Tactic on Roy is a good idea as well, he'll never need that SPD.

@mcsilas I'll need a bit more for you.

1. It depends on what you want to do for Eliwood. If you want him to be a RES tank (like potentially with DC) then +ATK/-DEF. If you want him to be a 2nd Brave Roy with Galeforce and Blazing Durandal then +SPD/-RES. He likes his RES as that's his strong point but his weapon wants him to charge his opponents and he wants SPD for that, especially if you want him to perform like his son.
  2. While I like the solid 30/40 bulk spread my +DEF Genny gets when she's Rogue Dagger buffed on my team, it's not that practical of a nature outside of a Rogue Dagger+ or Seal/Smoke oriented team. Plus with that -SPD, even with the bulk anything that doesn't kill her in a single hit will kill her in the second one which is pretty much guaranteed. With +RES she has a better chance of surviving doubles from mages. I think that's the better route for your Genny. That and to give Wrathful Staff to your healer of choice and build that one up to your liking. At your leisure, of course.
  3. If you're going to build Maria, she wants +SPD. Waiting for -HP or -DEF would be optimal, but if you want to start building her now, she wants SPD and I'd go with it regardless of the bane as long as it's not -ATK. I'm still waiting on a +SPD one myself.
  4. +SPD/-RES for Leon. He doesn't want to lose bulk against physical units (HP is a superbane) and his RES is un-salvageable. Getting doubled less would be great for him, especially if you already have Bridelia as your Brave Bow+ archer which is his primary role otherwise.

6 hours ago, Poimagic said:

@Ginko Since there will be 2 Cavs and 2 infantry in the team, the condition is always met and Azura will buff every team member in her range. 

If there were 3 (or 4) of one movement type on the team, the condition wasn't met until enough of your own units died to have not more than 2 of one movement type alive. 

16 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I think from your list I'd go with +SPD one, since it helps in both offense and defense. (double more/prevent doubles) As for her best boon, it depends on what kind of purpose you want her to fill. If you just need her to bait and tank mages go with the +Res one, or if you want to max her damage  or plan on using a sweep skill on Felicia go with the +ATK one. Speed ploy is great on all three of those natures if you don't mind using a Saias.

Hope this helps

Okay thanks for the responses! They really helped and I have a better idea of what to do with the healers now as well.

@Zeo In terms of Eliwood, I don't actually know but I guess since he seems to have the best Res of the sword cavs, I probably want to keep his Res (although not enough to give him DC). I guess Desperation can bypass the -Def in some instances like my Siegbert. I don't think I'm interested in making him a Brave Roy GF unit since Siegbert alreadty has that covered. Is Durandal that outclassed by Blazing Durandal?

@Hilda Thanks for the advice! With Sakura, does she want a +Spd boon the most for mixed tank?

@Rafiel's Aria Thanks! Yeah the 'bad' thing about less healer pitybreakers is now you have to promote for the + version of Staves and healing skills. Oh well. I guess for Lachesis to truly shine with +Atk she should be fully built then with the refined staves...although she's not super high on my promoted list. I think that goes to Priscilla then, since I need a cavalry healer.

@Ginko Thanks for the reminder, I was just exploring future options :)

20 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Is Durandal that outclassed by Blazing Durandal?

Yes:

• Durandal is Mt 16 + Death Blow 2
  • Blazing Durandal is Mt 16 + 3 ATK + Heavy Blade 3

With Blazing Durandal and QP seal you could proc Glacies (or Dragon Fang) on his second hit.