"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Another question- Does Warding Blow (or its variants like Mirror Strike) reduce Breath damage? Just wondering because refined Breaths target Def, they're still technically Res attacks right?

Just kind of curious because I pulled a +Def/-Res Julia. Just wondering if it's worth using an Oliver's Mirror Strike to reduce refined breath damage or not (no Death Blows in barracks).

Or I could just use Fury but I'm still curious how the +Res Blow skills affect refined breaths.

Also for -Res, is Iceberg still a good special or should I go with Glimmer to defeat dragons ASAP?

Still a bit torn on B skill, I have Quick Riposte so far. Unsure if Guard would be good for her (G Tomebreaker is an option I guess but I have limited Henrys right now, too)

No, Mirror Strike won't help your Julia to fight dragon any better. Refined breath will always pick your Julia weaker stat.

I recommend Fury is much better choice for dueling dragon because it give you both Def and Res.

But Mirror Strike still have its merit for player phase builds that include Ice Berg or Glacies for dueling mages.

For example my Micaiah use Mirror Strike too and it work great on her. You can choose whatever skill that suit your playstyle.

Fury for all-round build or Mirror Strike for player phase build.

For Julia B slot, it depend on what you want her to be. These are examples.

1. G.tomebreaker deny all speedy green mage.

2. Lancebreaker can one round Wary Fighter Effie, high Res Clair, Fjorm and speedy lance users. ( Personally my Julia serve this role)

3. Bowbreaker combine with Distant Def can counter BowLyn if you want her to serve this role.

4. Quick Riposte is useful as long as she can survive hits and maybe run a healer.

Edited by Ginko

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Another question- Does Warding Blow (or its variants like Mirror Strike) reduce Breath damage? Just wondering because refined Breaths target Def, they're still technically Res attacks right?

Just kind of curious because I pulled a +Def/-Res Julia. Just wondering if it's worth using an Oliver's Mirror Strike to reduce refined breath damage or not (no Death Blows in barracks).

Or I could just use Fury but I'm still curious how the +Res Blow skills affect refined breaths.

Also for -Res, is Iceberg still a good special or should I go with Glimmer to defeat dragons ASAP?

Still a bit torn on B skill, I have Quick Riposte so far. Unsure if Guard would be good for her (G Tomebreaker is an option I guess but I have limited Henrys right now, too)

Warding Blow will reduce breath damage for melee units.

For ranged units, Refined Breaths will target the lower of Def/Res, so it depends on which stat is lower for ranged units.

For Julia she would want something like Steady Blow to help double dragons and patch her low Def. Mirror Strike's Res boost seems wasted on Julia's already high Res, as dragons will target her Def.

Killing things as soon as possible is almost always better in my opinion. Iceberg (29/2=14 damage) is fine if Julia is being a mage tank, since she should not have trouble surviving being doubled.

I generally always go for Quick Riposte on the B slot for general purpose Enemy Phase units, unless they already got Quick Riposte on their Weapons like Hector or Roy. If you need Julia to counter something, then I would go for one of the Breakers.

I would discourage using Julia as a BH!Lyn counter since Julia will need a lot of buffs to patch up her low Def if BH!Lyn got +Atk and Hone Cavalry.

1 hour ago, Water Mage said:

Say, is Mirror Stance useful on Deirdre? It would place her firmly in the anti-mage role, but I feel it synergies well with Quick Ripost. Mine is +Def-Hp, which doesn’t affect her major stats.

Mirror Stance is fine. You may also want to consider Atk/Res Bond for +1 Atk/Res over Mirror Stance whenever that gets released into the normal summoning pool, although it would make her more positioning dependent.

Since you are using her as mage tank, you may also want to hunt for a [+Atk/Res,-Spd] copy so it is easier for her to be doubled to activate Iceberg.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

+atk/-res Effie or +res/-HP?

+Atk/-Res, because Effie shouldn't be tanking magic if she can help it (and even if she does, Wary Fighter will most likely prevent a OHKO).

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@XRay Thanks! I only pulled 1 Shigure anyway so Slaying Lance it is.

@Zangetsu Desperation stacking with Sol Katti shouldn't matter, Lyn wants better B skills and has no use for Desperation 3. Meme option at best. Refined Sol Katti has Desperation 3 anyway, and Lyn really needs her B skill to be more effective.

@Rhessaw I think go with +Spd/-Res. Spd is always nice and her base Spd isn't terribly low for it to not matter. Her Res is pretty good as well even with -Res. 

If you go -HP it's sort of saying you have -3 Def and -3 Res at the same time (although it's 'balanced' by the +Def) - unless you give her HP+3 sacred seal athough there are better options for SS like Distant Defense or a Ploy. 

Also, do I use the other one for fodder to Quick Riposte or Merge her? I wanted her so badly before and I want to use her but the temptation to pass Quick Riposte to other unit is great.

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

+atk/-res Effie or +res/-HP?

41 minutes ago, eclipse said:

+Atk/-Res, because Effie shouldn't be tanking magic if she can help it (and even if she does, Wary Fighter will most likely prevent a OHKO).

Effie can tank magic, but you'd ideally be running a Distant Counter Berkut's Lance build with that, and since I assume you don't have the resources for that, [+Atk, -anything] is what you're going to want to go for.

2 hours ago, Rhessaw said:

Also, do I use the other one for fodder to Quick Riposte or Merge her? I wanted her so badly before and I want to use her but the temptation to pass Quick Riposte to other unit is great.

Depends on how much you use her. If she’s an arena core then merges help with points. Otherwise maybe keep her for fodder for a later unit.

I personally think Spd Ploy is the better skill for inheriting. Sure Saias has it at 4 star but he is a limited GHB unit and at least you can get Subakis and Kleins and QR 2 is usually good enough unless you need the arena points for QR 3.

Also thanks for the input Xray

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Depends on how much you use her. If she’s an arena core then merges help with points. Otherwise maybe keep her for fodder for a later unit.

I personally think Spd Ploy is the better skill for inheriting. Sure Saias has it at 4 star but he is a limited GHB unit and at least you can get Subakis and Kleins and QR 2 is usually good enough unless you need the arena points for QR 3.

Also thanks for the input Xray

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I finally pulled an Ayra!  ...But she's +SPD/-ATK.  Naga dang it!

Any way to fix her?  Or should I not bother?

She is still usable. Just give her buffs in Atk and she will be fine. If you really want to fix her Atk, there is Attack +3 Sacred Seal, although Speed +3 Sacred Seal is still better.

Would W!Lissa appreciate Brazen Atk/Spd or Distant Counter more? She's still running Bold Fighter so more focused on player phase, but the ability to counter at range is pretty important for armours, so I am indecisive.

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I finally pulled an Ayra!  ...But she's +SPD/-ATK.  Naga dang it!

Any way to fix her?  Or should I not bother?

Regnal Astra gives zero shits about being -Atk.

If you're worried about her damage output, you can replace Ayra's Blade with Wo Dao+ [Spd], though it's less effective once you activate Desperation.

47 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Would W!Lissa appreciate Brazen Atk/Spd or Distant Counter more? She's still running Bold Fighter so more focused on player phase, but the ability to counter at range is pretty important for armours, so I am indecisive.

The Spd half of Brazen Atk/Spd is wasted on player phase with Bold Fighter. You'd be better off running Brazen Atk/Def or Death Blow.

If your team isn't using Armor March or Guidance to alleviate armors' poor mobility, I'd lean towards Distant Counter for a mixed-phase build.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The Spd half of Brazen Atk/Spd is wasted on player phase with Bold Fighter. You'd be better off running Brazen Atk/Def or Death Blow.

If your team isn't using Armor March or Guidance to alleviate armors' poor mobility, I'd lean towards Distant Counter for a mixed-phase build.

Ah that's right.

My team does have Armour March (on H!Henry. And Lissa can run the 1 version of it, because I was an idiot who thought Amelia was the only way to get Slaying Axe+ on characters.), but I find it somewhat finnicky. Guess I'll either hold out for DC or wait until I pull an Ares. 

@XRay Thank you for your suggestions, XRay. I’ll keep them in mind. I do have a few more questions. For F!Corrin, would Quick Riposte be a good idea? F!Corrin’s speed is pretty high so it feels a bit redundant. I have Vantage on her at the moment but it’s only useful in a few situations. I know C skills are flexible but I was thinking Atk Smoke to make her take less damage.

27 minutes ago, twinbladex said:

For F!Corrin, would Quick Riposte be a good idea? F!Corrin’s speed is pretty high so it feels a bit redundant. I have Vantage on her at the moment but it’s only useful in a few situations. I know C skills are flexible but I was thinking Atk Smoke to make her take less damage.

Quick Riposte is never redundant on an enemy-phase unit (unless they already have Quick Riposte or Vengeful Fighter on another skill slot). You need to be 5 Spd higher than your opponent to perform a follow-up attack, and it doesn't help that red is the fastest color in the game. A +0 Karla [+Spd] with no passive A skill at all has 44 Spd. A fully built and buffed player-phase-centric Karla would have around 55 Spd when initiating combat. Corrin is not hitting 60 Spd.

Do you use Corrin on player phase at all, or is she purely enemy-phase? If she's purely enemy-phase, Atk Smoke is not going to help much because enemies move towards you to attack and, therefore, there will be no other enemies nearby to hit with Atk Smoke. If you find yourself initiating by running into the enemy ball often enough, then Atk Smoke does fine.

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Quick Riposte is never redundant on an enemy-phase unit (unless they already have Quick Riposte or Vengeful Fighter on another skill slot). You need to be 5 Spd higher than your opponent to perform a follow-up attack, and it doesn't help that red is the fastest color in the game. A +0 Karla [+Spd] with no passive A skill at all has 44 Spd. A fully built and buffed player-phase-centric Karla would have around 55 Spd when initiating combat. Corrin is not hitting 60 Spd.

Do you use Corrin on player phase at all, or is she purely enemy-phase? If she's purely enemy-phase, Atk Smoke is not going to help much because enemies move towards you to attack and, therefore, there will be no other enemies nearby to hit with Atk Smoke. If you find yourself initiating by running into the enemy ball often enough, then Atk Smoke does fine.

Sometimes she doesn't have enough power to knockout a unit or two when she's receiving attacks. So I would say she's a mixed-phase unit. She currently has Lightning Breath+ [speed refined], Fury 3 (I don't have steady or warding breath to inherit from), and Bonfire. She's at +7 merged.

57 minutes ago, twinbladex said:

@XRay Thank you for your suggestions, XRay. I’ll keep them in mind. I do have a few more questions. For F!Corrin, would Quick Riposte be a good idea? F!Corrin’s speed is pretty high so it feels a bit redundant. I have Vantage on her at the moment but it’s only useful in a few situations. I know C skills are flexible but I was thinking Atk Smoke to make her take less damage.

Basically what @Ice Dragon said for Quick Riposte. If you really want Quick Riposte to be redundant, you will have to utilize lots of Spd stacking buffs from her teammates, and that simply is not practical most of the time in my opinion. The only unit that I think can somewhat reasonably forgo Quick Riposte is Distant Counter Eirika paired with BH!Lucina, who can hit 62"+7" Spd (["+Spd" + "special Refinement/Spd Tactic" + "Speed +3"] + ["Gierskögull" + "Chill Spd" + "Spd Tactic" + "Spur Spd" + "Ally Support"]). Eirika can go even higher with Even Spd Wave (so the ally can run Spur Spd) and/or have M!Corrin as a partner instead, but that is less reliable and practical.

Ok, the new AA scoring forces me to distribute my blessings. So far I have been using these elemental teams: 

Spoiler

Water:

• Fjorm
  • Siegbert
  • Cherche +7 (Brave+, Heavy Blade, Galeforce) AA STARTER TEAM
  • Elise +1

Earth: 

• L!Ike
  • Oscar (Slaying Lance+, Galeforce, LnD3)
  • Cordelia +6 (Slaying Lance+, Galeforce, LnD3) AA STARTER TEAM
  • Myrrh (Steady Stance, QR, Bonfire)
  • BB!Lyn

Wind: 

• Gunnthrá (TA2)
  • BH!Roy +5 (LnD3) AA STARTER TEAM
  • L!Arachel (Blade set)
  • LA!Roy (Brave+)

Fire: 

• TD!Nowi (Blade set)
  • NS!Corrin +1(Blade set)
  • NY!Azura (Fury)
  • S!Camilla (TA/Gronnraven/Iotes Shield)

No problems solving blessed gardens maps, but AA is another thing. I didn't build them around the meager bonus a legendary hero of the corresponding element would give them, since future legendaries probably will give different boosts. 

I want to test waters this season and build 4 additional teams, one for each element. I don't have other legendary heroes besides L!Ike, Fjorm and Gunnthrá. Until now I used dedicated counters to the most common threats in AA, while blessings want me to build synergistic teams. 

My candidates for each element (most likely candidates first): 

Spoiler

Water:

• Alm +1 (special refinement, Fury, CA2)
  • Inigo (TA/Gronnraven, Bowbreaker, Moonbow)
  • PA!Azura, substitute for Cherche
  • Micaiah
    • alternative: Reinhardt +1 (DB3, Lancebreaker, Luna

Earth:

• M!Marth +2 (Darting Blow, Draconic Aura)
  • Dorcas (TA2, SPD+1 seal)
  • Nowi (TA2, Swordbreaker, Moonbow)
  • Jeorge +1 (Brave+, DB3, Lancebreaker, Moonbow)

Wind:

• Titania +1 (DC, QR, Iceberg)
    • alternative: WT!Olwen (Blade set)
  • Sigurd (DC, Green Tome Breaker, Bonfire)
  • SM!Eirika (Blade set) substitute for BH!Roy
  • Clive (Swordbreaker)
  • Priscilla
    • alternative: BH!Lyn

Fire: 

• Shiro +5 (Steady Breath, QR3, Aether) AA STARTER TEAM
  • Tana (Close Defense 3)
    • alternative: Hinoka (DB2, Lancebreaker)
  • Caeda (special Refinement, Fury, Astra, Desperation)
    • alternative: Y!Tiki +1 (Axe Breaker)
  • Michalis (QR, Bonfire)
    • alternative: Fae (Lightning Breath+, Fury, Axebreaker)
  • HF!Kagero

It would be good if the units of each element could work together, so that I can build teams on the fly if necessary. Shiro for Fire is a bad example, since he doesn't add much to my existing ranged Flier Emblem, but I wanted one representative of each element on my starter team. 

These are some dedicated counter I didn't find a team for until now: 

Spoiler
  • Deirdre
  • Dancer:
    • Ninian +3 (TA3), Olivia 4*+10 (Ruby+, Fury, Moonbow), Azura (Fury, Moonbow)
  • Axebreaker:
    • Gray, Tobin, Lilina, Seliph 4*+10, Chrom 4*+6, Roy
  • Lancebreaker:
    • S!Chrom, Hawkeye
  • Swordbreaker:
    • Sharena, Mae
  • Ursula (Red Tome breaker)
  • Sanaki (Green Tome breaker)
  • F!Robin (TA3)
  • Celicia (TA3, Bowbreaker)
  • M!Robin 4* (TA3, Bowbreaker)
  • Xander (Fury, QR)
  • Lyon (TA3, QR)

Any suggestions? It's just a first idea, but I'm very unsure if its the best way to go. 

I could build other counters, since I have most units (203 of 259) and enough feathers, but I don't know how to distribute blessings on them. 

Edited by mampfoid

Hello there, so I'm currently building up a (+ATK -HP) Hawkeye and was wondering for his refine should I double down on his ATK/RES or should I try to patch up his DEF to make him a mixed tank? His stats are: 42 HP, 50 ATK, 22 SPD, 28 DEF and 30 RES. For his skills right now he has: Slaying Axe, Mirror Stance 2, Quick Riposte 3, Reposition for the assist and Glacies as his special. Thank you so much in advance.

12 minutes ago, CeruleanMage said:

Hello there, so I'm currently building up a (+ATK -HP) Hawkeye and was wondering for his refine should I double down on his ATK/RES or should I try to patch up his DEF to make him a mixed tank? His stats are: 42 HP, 50 ATK, 22 SPD, 28 DEF and 30 RES. For his skills right now he has: Slaying Axe, Mirror Stance 2, Quick Riposte 3, Reposition for the assist and Glacies as his special. Thank you so much in advance.

Since you aren't running Distant Counter, I'd opt for a Def refine to better deal with the majority of melee units.

@mampfoidI would definitely advocate using the synergistic team building approach, as it simplifies things a lot. As far as giving out blessings in such a way that you can mix and match units on teams: that's certainly an option, but I don't think it's a necessity, as long as you're putting together well-built units & teams. It might just be my own preference/bias, but I'd rather just have pre-built teams that I can just drop in and go. I wouldn't worry too much about not having a legendary hero for every team, though it's certainly nice.

One thing I would keep in mind for the synergistic team approach is that your "end goal" is probably to have 16 legendary/blessed units for three of the elements (4 teams for each of those 3 elements), and 12 legendary/blessed units for the fourth (3 teams). Three of those teams would be high-scoring lead teams, each with a unique element. With 2-element seasons, this is the minimum amount of units/teams that you can build while maximizing your AA score.

As far as actually building the teams...experiment (before passing out blessings)! AA testing only costs time; do the first battle with one of your high-scoring lead teams (so your remaining teams will face enemies of the appropriate strength level), and then throw stuff together and see how it goes.

Edited by LordFrigid

20 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Any suggestions?

I second @LordFrigid on most things, but I am not sure if you really need a synergistic team outside of color balance. I would prioritize scoring over combat performance since the cost to spamming surrender is pretty low, unlike in Arena where it takes 1 Dueling Sword per battle.

I built my Distant Counter Ward Armor team more to maximize score rather than winning consistently since the cost to spamming surrenders is pretty low. I am pretty sure I lose much more often than I win (I surrender immediately if I see Firesweep units, armor effective units, or anything else I do not want to deal with), but fishing for an easy team usually does not take too long.

Hey guys, thanks for your answers! 

7 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoidI would definitely advocate using the synergistic team building approach, as it simplifies things a lot. As far as giving out blessings in such a way that you can mix and match units on teams: that's certainly an option, but I don't think it's a necessity, as long as you're putting together well-built units & teams. It might just be my own preference/bias, but I'd rather just have pre-built teams that I can just drop in and go. I wouldn't worry too much about not having a legendary hero for every team, though it's certainly nice.

I would love to do that, but I'm in doubt my teams are up to the challenge. For example my Fire Blessing / ranged Flier emblem team: They are strong and I can cheese most story content with them, but there are a lot of threats in AA they can't touch without to die. 

Units like Elincia, Hana or Innes can deal quads, but die on the first counter of an optimized +10 unit. Most of my teams are build to try out new skills and compositions, but near to none of those units are optimized, since until now I could just field specific counters in AA. 

One thing I would keep in mind for the synergistic team approach is that your "end goal" is probably to have 16 legendary/blessed units for three of the elements (4 teams for each of those 3 elements), and 12 legendary/blessed units for the fourth (3 teams). Three of those teams would be high-scoring lead teams, each with a unique element. With 2-element seasons, this is the minimum amount of units/teams that you can build while maximizing your AA score.

Yeah, my first approach of building second teams to each element is just to test waters. If my plan works more or less like expected, I would start to build a third and fourth row. 

My starting team (Cherche, Cordelia, BH!Roy, Shiro) is fixed, since I don't plan to build additional 8 merged units. Apart from the problem of having enough copies, even with all units at maxed HM, I'd be far away from having enough feathers. Merged 5* exclusives, especially legendary units are very unrealistic for me to get. 

As far as actually building the teams...experiment (before passing out blessings)! AA testing only costs time; do the first battle with one of your high-scoring lead teams (so your remaining teams will face enemies of the appropriate strength level), and then throw stuff together and see how it goes.

This was what I was doing so far and quite successful with low Resources. I managed to stay in top 5k from the start with few merges on the starting team until few months ago. I'm not worried for my starting team since it's well tested. Most of my units on teams 2-7 have only been half build though, being specific counters (some of them even at 4* rarity). 

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I second @LordFrigid on most things, but I am not sure if you really need a synergistic team outside of color balance. I would prioritize scoring over combat performance since the cost to spamming surrender is pretty low, unlike in Arena where it takes 1 Dueling Sword per battle.

This was what I had in mind when I started to assemble the second row of my blessing teams:

Spoiler
22 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Water:

• Alm +1 (special refinement, Fury, CA2)
  • Inigo (TA/Gronnraven, Bowbreaker, Moonbow)
  • PA!Azura, substitute for Cherche
  • Micaiah
    • alternative: Reinhardt +1 (DB3, Lancebreaker, Luna

Earth:

• M!Marth +2 (Darting Blow, Draconic Aura)
  • Dorcas (TA2, SPD+1 seal)
  • Nowi (TA2, Swordbreaker, Moonbow)
  • Jeorge +1 (Brave+, DB3, Lancebreaker, Moonbow)

Wind:

• Titania +1 (DC, QR, Iceberg)
    • alternative: WT!Olwen (Blade set)
  • Sigurd (DC, Green Tome Breaker, Bonfire)
  • SM!Eirika (Blade set) substitute for BH!Roy
  • Clive (Swordbreaker)
  • Priscilla
    • alternative: BH!Lyn

Fire: 

• Shiro +5 (Steady Breath, QR3, Aether) AA STARTER TEAM
  • Tana (Close Defense 3)
    • alternative: Hinoka (DB2, Lancebreaker)
  • Caeda (special Refinement, Fury, Astra, Desperation)
    • alternative: Y!Tiki +1 (Axe Breaker)
  • Michalis (QR, Bonfire)
    • alternative: Fae (Lightning Breath+, Fury, Axebreaker)
  • HF!Kagero

Wind are color balanced horse teams, Fire color balanced Flier teams. Meeting mono-colored teams, I would need to change some things in the teams anyway (as long as I don't have a dancer and a healer on the team). I tried to distribute my few dragon counters equally. 

I'm used to spam the first fight to get a good starting score. 

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I would prioritize scoring over combat performance since the cost to spamming surrender is pretty low, unlike in Arena where it takes 1 Dueling Sword per battle.

I built my Distant Counter Ward Armor team more to maximize score rather than winning consistently since the cost to spamming surrenders is pretty low. I am pretty sure I lose much more often than I win (I surrender immediately if I see Firesweep units, armor effective units, or anything else I do not want to deal with), but fishing for an easy team usually does not take too long.

Yep, that's what I'm doing too (even if I'm not using armors). The additional score through blessings won't make me change my first team. 

8 hours ago, XRay said:

Just to clarify, since I didn’t do a good job of it initially, I meant that the non-lead teams are ideally synergistic (instead of dedicated counters based on the enemy team). This is an end goal, quality-of-life suggestion and will require less total units to be built, and less effort put into getting follow-up teams together. Obviously if the lead team can be synergistic as well, that’d be great, but I agree that it is more ideally score optimized.

Edit:

@mampfoid I know this is still very long-term, but I need to make a couple corrections regarding the minimum resources for maximum score discussion:

14 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Three of those teams would be high-scoring lead teams, each with a unique element.

This is only true if you're planning on using Legendary heroes for your lead teams. If you're not, you can get away with building 8 high-scoring units and bless them in pairs. That way, you can slap together whichever 4 match the season.

In the short term, you can just use one high-scoring lead team regardless of season, the way you did before the AA changes. It will forgo the legendary/blessing bonus for the first battle, but the idea is to maximize the scores of the battles themselves. After that, you can then scale that one team into the 8 unit approach if you want to.

14 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

One thing I would keep in mind for the synergistic team approach is that your "end goal" is probably to have 16 legendary/blessed units for three of the elements (4 teams for each of those 3 elements), and 12 legendary/blessed units for the fourth (3 teams).

Following logic similar to the above, this is only true if you want to build full, single-element teams. Since seasons are 2 elements, you can instead build 14 units per element and "glue together" the two elements that match the season. That brings the total number of units that need to be built from 60 to 56. It also plays pretty nicely with the 8 unit approach above; 14 units is 3.5 teams, and the 8 unit approach requires you to use two half-teams to form your high-scoring lead team (so 2 of the 14 would be high-scoring units, and the final 12 could make up three full, single-element teams if desired).

Again...very long-term stuff, but it's worth keeping in mind if you're interested in AA score optimization.

Edited by LordFrigid