"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

I'm sure this has already come up in other threads, but what are good A Skills for Naga that aren't DC? I got a neutral one today and would like to give her something to use outside AR. So far, the options I've seen discussed are:

• Fury
  • Atk/ Spd Bond
  • Steady Stance
  • Iote's Shield

While I'm fine with using Fury, it's a go-to skill for a lot of units so I'm reluctant to burn through my fodder too quickly. Iote's Shield is tempting and I pulled a Silas when going for Naga so I could give her Steady Stance 3 and Reposition at once, which would be efficient, but I'd like to hear some thoughts from everyone here first. What do you think?

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm sure this has already come up in other threads, but what are good A Skills for Naga that aren't DC?

Naga is a support unit. Anything that gives visible stats is ideal for her if you lack DC. This lets her soakĀ Chills in place of your main unit. Iā€™d go with Fury.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

While I'm fine with using Fury, it's a go-to skill for a lot of units so I'm reluctant to burn through my fodder too quickly. Iote's Shield is tempting and I pulled a Silas when going for Naga so I could give her Steady Stance 3 and Reposition at once, which would be efficient, but I'd like to hear some thoughts from everyone here first. What do you thinkļ»æ? ļ»æ

Yeah, Fury 3 would work great by providing a potential +12 (9+3) to all stats. Based on her default skills, she does like to be near allies, so bonds skills would work well too, but are more rare. Iote's shield provides a lot of safety, but you have to sacrifice a limited unit to get it.

9 minutes ago, Tree said:

Yeah, Fury 3 would work great by providing a potential +12 (9+3) to all stats. Based on her default skills, she does like to be near allies, so bonds skills would work weļ»æll too, but are more rare. Iote's shield provides a lot of safety, but you have to sacrifice a limited unit to get it.

So that's 2/2 votes for Fury, hmm...

Is it worth feeding one of my Louises to her for Atk/ Spd Bond, or is Fury still the better option? And I have no qualms about feeding a Michalis to her for Iote's Shield either. Again, is Fury the better option?

P.S. I know she's a Support unit, so should I keep Chill Atk on her or get something else?

Edited by DefyingFates

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm sure this has already come up in other threads, but what are good A Skills for Naga that aren't DC? I got a neutral one today and would like to give her something to use outside AR. So far, the options I've seen discussed are:

• Fury
  • Atk/ Spd Bond
  • Steady Stance
  • Iote's Shield

While I'm fine with using Fury, it's a go-to skill for a lot of units so I'm reluctant to burn through my fodder too quickly. Iote's Shield is tempting and I pulled a Silas when going for Naga so I could give her Steady Stance 3 and Reposition at once, which would be efficient, but I'd like to hear some thoughts from everyone here first. What do you think?

Thank you in advance!

I'm personally planning on running Atk/Spd Bond since it works well with the proximity effect on her weapon. Alternatively, something like Death Blow with the Darting Blow Sacred Seal would also work.

Without Distant Counter, she's not too great on enemy phase, even with her maximum stat boost, so I'd run her as a player-phase unit instead with Wings of Mercy or another teleportation skill on the B slot.

In Aether Raids, she's not all that great as an enemy-phase unit anyways since she can't receive Mythic stat bonuses and her Res isn't quite good enough to sustain her through multiple rounds of combat.

Ā 

I also don't consider her to be a support unit. +6 to all stats when near 2 allies meeting her weapon's conditions is not descriptive of a wallflower.

Edited by Ice Dragon

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Alternatively, something like Death Blow with the Darting Blow Sacred Seal would also work.ļ»æ

I think I'm going to try this. Her HP is low enough that I might give her HP +5 if I'm really that bored.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

so I'd run her as a player-phase unit instead with Wings of Mercy or another teleportation skill on the B slot.

Why a teleport-skill, if I might ask, is it so that she can trigger her weapon and Bond skill if she attacks after warping?

I had my eye on Atk/Spd Bond for the synergy with her weapon too, so I'm glad to know I'm not alone in that. I could upgrade the Seal too, since I plan on givig Healcina the Renewal one...thanks!

The Death/ Darting combo is tempting, but that's one I don't know if I'll ever refine. Thanks for the idea, though! At least I have until Naga is an Arena bonus unit to decide!

19 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Why a teleport-skill, if I might ask, is it so that she can trigger her weapon and Bond skill if she attacks after warping?

Yep. Being a flying unit means she has access to more teleportation options than other movement types, and it helps you cover more ground without the need to be danced with Gray Waves first.

If not teleportation, then Desperation would be my next pick for the slot.

Ā 

It's just a pity that she can't use Galeforce.

43 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I also don't consider her to be a support unit. +6 to all stats when near 2 allies meeting her weapon's conditions is not descriptive of a wallflower.

Most people are going to use Naga for boosting score during Astra season. In AR there are better options for tanking than Naga: ones who lack no weaknesses, are immune to buffs, can counter against firesweep, or some combination of the three. That's the context for my response. In that sense absorbing chills and giving dragon effectiveness to dismantle certain defense teams is the most Naga will be doing.

As for general use, it'sĀ DC or bust. Stacking lots of stats on a melee unit that can't counter isn't very good. Lightning Breath with Bonus Doubler like most dragons is also good.

20 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I use Legendary Lyn mostly for PvE (though she does get some use in the Arena when I just want to do Beginner or Intermediate runs for quests), and I've been running her extremely successfully with +Spd, though the merges do help a ton since she is a Spd tank and therefore uses all 5 of her stats (meaning each merge is meaningful).

My build is

[+Spd, -Def]
Swift Mulagir
Reposition
Moonbow
Laws of Sacae
Dull Ranged 3
[flexible passive C]
Distant Def 3

I'm lazy, so she's currently using her default Spd Tactic even though it's completely useless in a full infantry team.

The Distant Def Sacred Seal can be swapped out for Warding Stance if it's already taken, though Distant Def is obviously optimal here.

I don't run Quick Riposte because she typically has more than enough Spd between Swift Mulagir and Laws of Sacae (and Dull Ranged preventing opponents from buffing to compensate), though Quick Riposte should definitely take the spot if you're running Distant Def 4 instead of Laws of Sacae (since Dull Ranged is redundant and Distant Def costs you some Spd).

Since her skills require her teammates to crowd around her, it's best to run a giant pile of Drive skills to buff whichever stats you need most for the job at hand. I typically have 1 stack each of Drive Def 2, Drive Res 2, and Distant Guard 3 on her due to being too lazy to fill out the rest of my team's slots with actually relevant skills. If you're running Distant Def 4 instead of Laws of Sacae, I highly recommend at least 1 stack each of Drive Atk 2 and Drive Spd 2 to make up for the lost Atk and Spd.

My only concern if she would ever have too much speed, but between running into having too much speed versus perhaps not having enough attack, I think +Spd is probably the better deal than +Atk.

20 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I've been running him as pure support with his A slot still blank since he doesn't actually need to see combat ever. If he's going to see combat, I'd opt for any player-phase or dual-phase A skill (Fury, Death Blow, Swift Sparrow, Life and Death, etc.). If he's intended to stay in the back, something like Fury or Fortress Def could work.

If you're running him with Dark Berkut as your tank or are very good at popping Bolt Traps and getting out, you can even consider running something like a Defiant skill to get a consistent +7 to one stat after taking the initial damage. (Something is wrong with the world if I'm actually recommending a Defiant skill.)

For his Special, you can stick with the typical Moonbow or Luna. His Def is probably not quite high enough to make Bonfire worth running.

In the C slot and Sacred Seal slot, you want to run whatever buff works best for your team. I'm currently running Drive Def in the C slot and Drive Res in the Sacred Seal slot, though if you have spare copies of Distant Guard or Close Guard, those are probably more optimal options.

His Assist skill can really be any mobility skill, whichever you find easiest to use for activating his Link skill (as opposed to actually moving your team around). His default Pivot is actually pretty good for this. (It's so weird actually recommending Pivot these days.)

Kaden's default kit already works well is what it looks like, but it looks empty even though what he needs to do well as a support unit is what he more or less already has. The skills that would likely be given would be like giving him different options to what he already has so he can work better depending on the needs of the team. So, different assists or C passives.

His Kitsune Fang does give him Def+3 which a =Def Kaden would have 28 total defense with his 25 base. Defense +3, Fury, or Fortress Def would bump him up to +31 defense and he'd be able to use Bonfire pretty well at that point and there's also Kaden getting defense buffs. But yeah, Moonbow and Luna would be simpler.

17 hours ago, XRay said:

LD!Y!Tiki can decently runĀ +Atk/Spd/Def/Res. Given the choice though, I would go with +Spd so she can double as often as possible as well as preventing enemy doubles. ļ»æ

Yeah, she can run any asset well. Kind of glad that I didn't give the first one anything.

17 hours ago, XRay said:

Fierce Breath is generally inferior to Steady Breath, Warding Breath, and future Darting Breath. Most Enemy Phase tanks want to increase their Spd, Def, Res, or some combination of themĀ depending on what type of tank they are. The only Enemy Phase units that want to stack AtkĀ are Counter-Vantage units,Ā tanks with sufficient bulk to tank a single hit from most units and retaliate with a one shot kill, and tanks with insane bulk (such as via Omnibreaker or Seliph's Tyrfing Miracle).

If you ever get a +Spd Zelgius, Special Fighter might be more preferable for dual phasing.

I know that Fierce Breath isn't as wanted as much as the other Breaths because of the stat increase enemy phase units usually want, but the idea came from being able to make the most out of using poncho Tiki for skill inheritance and with Zelgius's default Fierce Stance and being an armor, he'd be able to get Fierce Breath and Bold Fighter 3 from her. Other armors would only be able to get Moonbow and Bold Fighter 3 which is fine. Bold Fighter is a no-brainer and the added special charge from Fierce Breath even if the added stat boost on defense isn't ideal is still really good considering that on both phases of combat, Zelgius would have increased special charge.

I do have a spare Warding Breath and I could use a CYL Ephraim for Special Fighter, but I would rather use them on someone else. With Warding Breath, building an adult Tiki with it would lead to a great unit and I think that's worth it more than turning Zelgius from a great unit to a greater unit with only Warding Breath if that makes any sense. Special Fighter is special. It's uncommon and I can only get Draconic Aura which is a common skill and Silver Axe for whatever reason. Close Def 3 from it because it's still not in the 3* to 4* regular summoning pool and Armor March is premium skill. Close Def is what it is, but being able to get Armor March and Special Fighter onto someone would be pretty awesome. Anyway, while the Black Knight and Zelgius are good users of Special Fighter, if I were to use a CYL Ephraim for Special Fighter, I would rather give it to Duma, LA Eliwood, Idunn, or spooky Myrrh. The dragon armors target resistance and instant Glimmer seems like a funny thing with their high attack. With their personal dragonstones, Duma would also be able to prevent follow-ups if his opponent isn't at full health while Myrrh can still double on initiation if her defense is higher than her opponent's defense. LA Eliwood on the other hand doesn't have a B passive to begin with let alone a Fighter skill. Same deal with Amelia if I had her and also given her axe's effects. Basically, Fierce Breath and Bold Fighter 3 being given to Zelgius means two other units can have Warding Breath and Special Fighter 3 is my thought process on this. Would I do it is the question.

That said, outside of Zelgius being able to get Fierce Breath and Bold Fighter in one go from a poncho Tiki, the only units I can think of who would want Fierce Breath are Saber and Seliph. They would be, depending on the build, tanks with insane bulk. Saber's is situational, but Fierce Breath complements unique refined Golden Dagger and his default kit very well by allowing him to reliably charge Aegis on enemy phase against ranged units just by hitting back once, provided his opponent isn't running Guard, Special Fighter, or anything that would slow his special charge, instead of needing to be able to double back. This is also considering that Saber would likely run Darting Stance as his seal. That way, he can keep the stat increases from unique refined Golden Dagger up for as long as possible, reduce damage taken at range with Aegis or against melee units with Pavise, and Atk+4 when attacked is nice too. It might not be as potent compared to Saber running Special Spiral, but it's good and simple at what it does. Seliph I don't know the specifics of it, but I think I do get the idea of what he would be doing by running Fierce Breath.

6 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Most people are going to use Naga for boosting score during Astra season. In AR there are better options for tanking than Naga: ones who lack no weaknesses, are immune to buffs, can counter against firesweep, or some combination of the three. That's the context for my response. In that sense absorbing chills and giving dragon effectiveness to dismantle certain defense teams is the most Naga will be doing.

As for general use, it'sĀ DC or bust. Stacking lots of stats on a melee unit that can't counter isn't very good. Lightning Breath with Bonus Doubler like most dragons is also good.

I already said that Naga isn't meant to be an enemy-phase unit in Aether Raids.

That's exactly why my suggestion is a teleportation skill and either Atk/Spd Bond or double Blow.

For general use, I see nothing wrong with using a player-phase build. There are plenty of other melee fliers in the game, and they're perfectly viable for general use with player-phase builds. While Naga doesn't have access to the common inheritable lances used in those builds, her weapon effectively lets her mimic a Harmonic Lance build by substituting the Special damage boost with flat stats.

14 hours ago, Tree said:

Brave Lyn question again.Ā  I used the golden week banner to get her up to +9. Her current IV is [+atk]. I'd like to have +10 [+atk], but everyone seems to like Firesweep (which I do not have). Mine pretty much always uses a Brave Bow. I did some calculations on that website and Brave Bow seems to do similar to Firesweep. With Null-C Disrupt, Firesweep might not be quite as good any more. (I'm sure it will always be decent considering that Null-C Disrupt is premium.) Also, with +10 res and HP from double Eir, Lyn does do well with counter attacks in AR (even with a Brave Bow) once bolt towers or traps have activated. Firesweep would take that counter attack ability away.

I have two additional copies: [+spd, -hp] and [+spd, -def]. I thought about merging the [+spd] ones, but I really would like a +10 more. (I have a Louise now too.) If I do merge to +10, I'll still have to choose which [+spd] copy to keep separate. The [-hp] one can reach desperation easier while the [-def] copy has more magical bulk.

If you are sticking with Brave Bow, I would also recommend stickingĀ with +Atk. Firesweep Bow can take both +Atk/Spd, and which nature you choose depends more on the mode and enemies.

I originally gave my BH!Lyn Brave Bow, so mine runs +Atk. I switched her over to Firesweep Bow when Weapon Refinery came out to shutdown all Enemy Phase units. +Spd would be better with Firesweep Bow back then when I still encountered pony teams frequently, but ever since I got out of pony scoring range, +Atk was a lot more useful since enemies rarely run performance builds and their Spd dropped significantly. Right now though with the stupid bonus kill mechanic, her nature honestly does not really matter for Arena since she is not meant to kill things. Arena Assault is so easy if you utilize Firesweep archers and Dancers/Singers, that you can easily get away with -Atk/Spd on the archer. If you are using her in Aether Raids though, then she would probably prefer +Spd for doubling.

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

I know that Fierce Breath isn't as wanted as much as the other Breaths because of the stat increase enemy phase units usually want, but the idea came from being able to make the most out of using poncho Tiki for skill inheritance and with Zelgius's default Fierce Stance and being an armor, he'd be able to get Fierce Breath and Bold Fighter 3 from her. Other armors would only be able to get Moonbow and Bold Fighter 3 which is fine. Bold Fighter is a no-brainer and the added special charge from Fierce Breath even if the added stat boost on defense isn't ideal is still really good considering that on both phases of combat, Zelgius would have increased special charge.

ļ»æ I do have a spare Warding Breath and I could use a CYL Ephraim for Special Fighter, but I would rather use them on someone else. With Warding Breath, building an adult Tiki with it would lead to a great unit and I think that's worth it more than turning Zelgius from a great unit to a greater unit with only Warding Breath if that makes any sense. Special Fighter is special. It's uncommon and I can only get Draconic Aura which is a common skill and Silver Axe for whatever reason. Close Def 3 from it because it's still not in the 3* to 4* regular summoning pool and Armor March is premium skill. Close Def is what it is, but being able to get Armor March and Special Fighter onto someone would be pretty awesome. Anyway, while the Black Knight and Zelgius are good users of Special Fighter, if I were to use a CYL Ephraim for Special Fighter, I would rather give it to Duma, LA Eliwood, Idunn, or spooky Myrrh. The dragon armors target resistance and instant Glimmer seems like a funny thing with their high attack. With their personal dragonstones, Duma would also be able to prevent follow-ups if his opponent isn't at full health while Myrrh can still double on initiation if her defense is higher than her opponent's defense. LA Eliwood on the other hand doesn't have a B passive to begin with let alone a Fighter skill. Same deal with Amelia if I had her and also given her axe's effects. Basically, Fierce Breath and Bold Fighter 3 being given to Zelgius means two other units can have Warding Breath and Special Fighter 3 is my thought process on this. Would I do it is the question.

ļ»æ That said, outside of Zelgius being able to get Fierce Breath and Bold Fighter in one go from a poncho Tiki, the only units I can think of who would want Fierce Breath are Saber and Seliph. They would be, depending on the build, tanks with insane bulk. Saber's is situational, but Fierce Breath complements unique refined Golden Dagger and his default kit very well by allowing him to reliably charge Aegis on enemy phase against ranged units just by hitting back once, provided his opponent isn't running Guard, Special Fighter, or anything that would slow his special charge, instead of needing to be able to double back. This is also considering that Saber would likely run Darting Stance as his seal. That way, he can keep the stat increases from unique refined Golden Dagger up for as long as possible, reduce damage taken at range with Aegis or against melee units with Pavise, and Atk+4 when attacked is nice too. It might not be as potent compared to Saber running Special Spiral, but it's good and simple at what it does. Seliph I don't know the specifics of it, but I think I do get the idea of what he would be doing by running Fierce Breath.

Now that I think about it more, Fierce Breath-Bold Fighter could be pretty decent from aĀ dual phase perspective. Your Zelgius can emulate @Xenomata's Effie a few pages back on page 623.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:17 AM, Xenomata said:

Anyways, I know the popular set with Effie has something to do with Berkut's Lance or Slaying Lance or whatever, but I've been thinking she might be good with a Reprisal Lance. High Attack on top of built-in Fierce Stance and +Atk refine (I checked, there's not really a situation where +Def or +Res are better), and Special Fighter means she gets a 2 cooldown Special ready immediately.

ļ»æļ»æ The build I found to get the most kills is below, she's just against the Hard List of enemies in this simulator. She'd mostly be used in Arena Assault unless I find a reason to make a proper Aether Raids defense team. Any input on the set? She probably won't be my NEXT +10, but she's certainly on the +10ing list.

ļ»æ Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Effie [+Atk +10 merge]

W: Reprisal Lance [+Atk]
A: any (Prob Pivot or Swap)
S: Glimmer

A: Distant Counter
B: Special Fighter
? any (Prob Panic Ploy or Armor March)
SS: Fierce Stance/Fire Boost

Note that in testing, Fierce Stance got the most kills, but because I currently have the seal on someone else for the forseeable future, and a +10 Effie has 59 HP with just the raw stats and weapon forge, I'm more likely to give her Fire Boost and have her be supported by a healer. Fire Boost gets 3 kills less than Fierce Stance.

Hard list results (enemy initiate): W!183, L!20, InC!45

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I already said that Naga isn't meant to be an enemy-phase unit in Aether Raids.

That's exactly why my suggestion is a teleportation skill and either Atk/Spd Bond or double Blow.

Ah ok, my bad.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

If you are sticking with Brave Bow, I would also recommend stickingĀ with +Atk. Firesweep Bow can take both +Atk/Spd, and which nature you choose depends more on the mode and enemies.

I originally gave my BH!Lyn Brave Bow, so mine runs +Atk. I switched her over to Firesweep Bow when Weapon Refinery came out to shutdown all Enemy Phase units. +Spd would be better with Firesweep Bow back then when I still encountered pony teams frequently, but ever since I got out of pony scoring range, +Atk was a lot more useful since enemies rarely run performance builds and their Spd dropped significantly. Right now though with the stupid bonus kill mechanic, her nature honestly does not really matter for Arena since she is not meant to kill things. Arena Assault is so easy if you utilize Firesweep archers and Dancers/Singers, that you can easily get away with -Atk/Spd on the archer. If you are using her in Aether Raids though, then she would probably prefer +Spd for doubling. ļ»æ

So +spd might be better for AR? Generally, fast units don't have the defense to survive a Brave Bow anyway. Am I overlooking some?

Whether I choose +spd or +atk for the merged one, I'll have one leftover +spd copy. I was thinking it might be nice to have two AR Bow Lyns (light/astra). Which +spd one would you build separately: -def or -hp? (One merge, and it wouldn't really matter though.) Or would you not bother with a second one and just use for Swift Sparrow?

Ā 

15 hours ago, Kaden said:

Kaden's default kit already works well is what it looks like, but it looks empty even though what he needs to do well as a support unit is what he more or less already has. The skills that would likely be given would be like giving him different options to what he already has so he can work better depending on the needs of the team. So, different assists or C passives.

His Kitsune Fang does give him Def+3 which a =Def Kaden would have 28 total defense with his 25 base. Defense +3, Fury, or Fortress Def would bump him up to +31 defense and he'd be able to use Bonfire pretty well at that point and there's also Kaden getting defense buffs. But yeah, Moonbow and Luna would be simpler.

Ā 

For Kaden's A slot I really just went with Triangle Adept. As a support he isn't likely to see combat and when he does I am likely going to be using him at an advantage so I just decided to go all in on that. Works well enough, but that is primarily because 9 out 10 times he doesn't see combat anyways.

Just pulled Naga, and since I only really do AR enough for the free grails each week, and don't really care about my score or anything. What would be a good replacement A skill for her? Something more general purpose and usable in all modes that synergyzes with the rest of her kit?

If it helps, she came out +speed -res. Which looks really good with a 39 base speed at 40.

Edited by Faellin

3 hours ago, Usana said:

For Kaden's A slot I really just went with Triangle Adept. As a support he isn't likely to see combat and when he does I am likely going to be using him at an advantage so I just decided to go all in on that. Works well enough, but that is primarily because 9 out 10 times he doesn't see combat anyways.

I would actually run an HP-boosting slot A skill on Kaden. If Iā€™m reading his weaponā€™s description correctly, he wonā€™t be able to give buffs to allies if he gets Panicā€™d. This is also helpful in AR so you donā€™t need to position awkwardly around Panic Manors.Ā 

1 hour ago, Faellin said:

Just pulled Naga, and since I only really do AR enough for the free grails each week, and don't really care about my score or anything. What would be a good replacement A skill for her? Something more general purpose and usable in all modes that synergyzes with the rest of her kit?

DC is your best bet if sheā€™s just being used in general. You can make the most out of her Breathā€™s stat-stacking by countering from any range. Tack on Ioteā€™s Shield and she can bulk bows easily too.

Otherwise, Bond skills with Fury is your next-best option.

9 hours ago, Tree said:

Soļ»æļ»æ +spd might be betterļ»æ for AR? Generally, fast units don't havļ»æe the defense to sļ»æļ»æurvive a Brave Bow anyway. Am I overlooking somļ»æe?ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ

+Spd for Firesweep Bow in Aether Raids. There are a lot of fast units in Aether Raids, although I have not have much trouble dealing with themĀ since I use Cordelia and Laevatein as my main damage dealers, so I do not think +Spd is absolutely necessary if you have other nukes on the team.

If you are going with Brave Bow, +Atk is better regardless of what mode you use her in.

9 hours ago, Tree said:

Whetherļ»æ I choose +spd or +atk for the merged one, I'll have one leftover +spd copy. I was thinking it might be nice to have two AR Bow Lyns (light/astra). Which +spd one would you build separately: -def or -hp? (One merge, and it wouldn't really matter though.) Or would you not botheļ»ær with a second one and just use for Swift Sparrow?ļ»æļ»æļ»æ

In my opinion, I think -HP is better than -Def if you are running Desperation.

If you are sticking with Sacae's Blessing or give her Firesweep Bow, then it does not really matter.Ā -Def edges out -HPĀ in case you need her to tank a hit or something, as -HP lowers both her physical and magical bulk, whereas -Def only lowers physical bulk. However -HP is also helpful for using Wings of Mercy Dancers/Singers if she steps on a Bolt Trap, gets targeted by Bolt Towers, gets targeted by Duma's Upheavals, etc.

I personally lean towards -HP, but if you think you might need her to tank a hit or something, then -Def is also fine.

If you plan to use Desperation on your second BH!Lyn, then I wouldĀ get your +9 to +10 and leave the second one unmerged. If you want the option to have your second BH!Lyn tank a stray hit or something, then you might want merge your second +Spd BH!Lyn to get rid of her Flaw.

3 hours ago, Faellin said:

If it helps, she came out +speed -res. Which looks really good with a 39 base speed at 40.

If you want something cheap and easy to use as a Player Phase unit, I would go with Fury or Life and Death on the A slot and run Desperation on the B slot.

10 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

DC is your best bet if sheā€™s just being used in general. You can make the most out of her Breathā€™s stat-stacking by countering from any range. Tack on Ioteā€™s Shield and she can bulk bows easily too.

Otherwise, Bond skills with Fury is your next-best option.

Well my best bet for DC fodder in this case would be trying to pull for another Hrid while he's on the mythic banner. Already got everything I wanted off it so far, so I have some spare orbs to throw around. I could always aim for that.

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

Anyone know if I can work with this -atk +def naga I just pulled?

You can work with pretty much everything in this game as long as it isn't a -Atk noodle-armed bow user.

Naga can getĀ large stat boosts off of her weapon's effect and also naturally works well on a flier team stacking Goad Fliers because of it. Even in the worst-case scenario, her default kit comes with 2 very good support skills in Chill Spd and Divine Fang.

Does double effectiveness stack? Does an archer with dragon effectiveness against Myrrh get a 1.5 times Atk boost or 2.25 boost?

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Does double effectiveness stack? Does an archer with dragon effectiveness against Myrrh get a 1.5 times Atk boost or 2.25 boost?

Nope. Effectivness doesnt stack damage from what I read about reddit posts. Just more versatile

7 hours ago, Faellin said:

Well my best bet for DC fodder in this case would be trying to pull for another Hrid while he's on the mythic banner. Already got everything I wanted off it so far, so I have some spare orbs to throw around. I could always aim for that.

Iā€™d recommend saving for either July or August if you care about improving your score in AR and AB. Otherwise, the fodder in Red is all good and worth using orbs on.

Looking for some advice on which Bector to use. I've been using a +Res/-HP one but summoned a +HP/-Spd one just now. Due to his slow speed, does his bulkĀ appreciate +HP or +Res more?

Still a bit unsure about merging him when Bold Fighter is rare for me, but if I could narrow it down to the better boon if I do decide to merge, it would really help.

Ā