"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

Just pulled a spare Tibarn for sturdy impact fodder, and thinking who would be the best user of it. And yes, I already have a copy of him fully built up. So this one i'm talking about is just a random pity breaker.

As of now, the characters I have who I think would make good use of it are:

Laegjarn (+Attack -Res)

Laevetain (+attack -hp)

L:Ryoma (+speed -res)

+8 Sothe (+attack -def)

OG Ephraim (+attack -hp)

Those are just the ones I have on hand who might make good use of it. But if none of them work well with it, I can hold onto it for later. I just don't want to waste premium fodder like this since i'll most likely never get another one for a long time.

Edited by Faellin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Just pulled a spare Tibarn for sturdy impact fodder, and thinking who would be the best user of it.

Laegjarn (+Attack -Res)

Laevetain (+attack -hp)

+8 Sothe (+attack -def)

OG Ephraim (+attack -hp)

Those are just the ones I have on hand who might make good use of it. But if none of them work well with it, I can hold onto it for later. I just don't want to waste premium fodder like this since i'll most likely never get another one for a long time.

In player hands, I would only recommend it for Ephraim, as the Def boost helps keep his Siegmund's Bold Fighter up.

All other units are better off with an A skill that increases Atk/Spd in my opinion. Spd is way more valuable for Desperation nukes. Having too much bulk is detrimental to reliably get into Desperation range.

For Laevatein specifically, I would recommend Counter-Vantage if you can afford it, especially with that nature. Makes tackling a lot of maps in Aether Raids easier, especially in the lower tiers.

Edited by XRay

30 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Laegjarn (+Attack -Res) She could make good use of it given her higher bulk, but she'd appreciate Spd more

Laevetain (+attack -hp) I prefer to use her on Enemy Phase, so Sturdy Impact would do her no good

L:Ryoma (+speed -res) Given his slightly more Enemy Phase nature and shoddy Defense, I can't help but feel it's a little iffy here.

+8 Sothe (+attack -def) Problem here is that Sothe has low Defense anyway (the Def flaw doesn't matter if he's merged), so all you're really giving him with Sturdy Impact is disabling enemy follow-ups. You would be better off giving him an Atk/Spd A passive and making it easier for him to double.

OG Ephraim (+attack -hp) It works well for him, as it helps him to maintain the Greater Than 90% HP threshold of his refined Siegmund.

If you want an idea for another way you could use it, consider giving it to Flora:
>Her Defense is deceptively high against Melee units, and combined with her high Res she's very unlikely to take much damage in a single hit, even from Adeptive Damage dragons.
>She's slow, but the follow-up negating nature of SI means she is less likely to be killed on retaliation if she somehow can't net the kill. She gets a follow-up against DC melee units anyway.
>She actually has 10 more Defense than Resistance with SI, so if you wanna be a funny guy you can give her Bonfire without sacrificing performance.

Edited by Xenomata

57 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Just pulled a spare Tibarn for sturdy impact fodder, and thinking who would be the best user of it. And yes, I already have a copy of him fully built up. So this one i'm talking about is just a random pity breaker.

Laegjarn (+Attack -Res)

Laevetain (+attack -hp)

+8 Sothe (+attack -def)

OG Ephraim (+attack -hp)

In my opinion impact skills are best used for Ranged units. They are usually playerphase units because they lack the bulk to run Close counter (outside of Aether Raids).

In that regard none of those units you mentioned benefit hugely from it. Of course you can also run Impact skills on melees, but i think Tibarns impact skill is perfect for ranged nukers. It gives them enough bulk to survive a hit from Distant counter Dragons (the +10 def helps against adaptiv damage breaths since most nukers have higher RES then DEF)or Armorers.

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Given his slightly more Enemy Phase nature and shoddy Defense, I can't help but feel it's a little iffy here.

@Faellin

The only thing enemy-phase about Ryoma is his rather crummy base skill kit. Everything else about him screams player phase.

Plain DC may have been powercrept as a weapon effect, but I wouldn't call it crummy.

If you do replace his weapon, he'd still prefer an atk/spd A skill over Sturdy Impact.

On 8/22/2019 at 1:34 AM, Faellin said:

Laegjarn (+Attack -Res)

Laevetain (+attack -hp)

+8 Sothe (+attack -def)

OG Ephraim (+attack -hp)

More or less what the others have said. The units you currently listed would rather inherit other skills or there are alternatives that aren't as expensive as Sturdy Impact.

Do you have legendary Alm, Flora, Naesala, or Yune? They are off the top of my head, units I would consider for Sturdy Impact. Legendary Alm can use either Sturdy or Mirror Impact and the reasoning is to help out his bulk when attacking his foes. That being said, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Swift Sparrow 3, and other attack and speed boosting passives might be better if you are okay with his bulk and want him to hit as hard as possible and double as many units as possible.

Flora's Hoarfrost Knife grants her Def+20 and the ability to follow-up when initiating against melee units who can counter back. So, her neutral 18 base Def is 38 Def against melee units who can counter back. With Sturdy Impact, she would have Atk+6, Def+30, the ability to follow-up, and deny her opponent's follow-up when she initiates against a melee unit who can counter back. Against other units, she would simply have Sturdy Impact's effect which could help if you really need her to attack an archer or dagger unit, but know she won't be able to one shot them and that she'd likely get doubled. Anyway, it works well with her Hoarfrost Knife, but it does specialize her into a role.

Giving Naesala Sturdy Impact sort of makes him a blue counterpart to Tibarn. Tibarn has very high attack, high defense, and Hawk King Claw grants him Atk+3 and allows him to follow-up if his foe's HP is 100%. Naesala on the other hand has high speed, resistance being his higher defensive stat by 5 points, and Raven King Beak grants him Spd+3 and deals more damage up to 7 if his speed is higher than his foe's. So, the rundown is if Tibarn can't one shot someone, then he would be reliant on his foe's HP to be full to double while Naesala with his higher speed doubles normally by having 5 speed or higher, but Naesala's defense isn't that great which could make it shaky for him to initiate against physical damage units. Giving Naesala Sturdy Impact and from Tibarn as amusing as that would be to you to replace his default Swift Sparrow 2 trades 4 Spd for 2 Atk, 10 Def, and denying his foe's follow-up. With buffs and merges if you're going that far with him, Naesala should be able to make up the speed lost. Defensively, Naesala would be jumping up from his 24 base Def to 34 Def and there is a similar thought process to why people have considered giving Tibarn Mirror Impact despite him having Sturdy Impact as his defense is already high while his resistance isn't at an 18 base neutral.

Yune is similar to both Flora and Naesala. Giving her Sturdy Impact would bump her up to 25 Def from her 15 base neutral Def and could help her survive if she fails to ORKO someone since her 27 base neutral Spd isn't the best. Like Flora, her weapon allows her to follow up if you pass its condition which is by having a debuff on her foe. CYL Micaiah has a similar stat spread and can double with speed buffs and through speed debuffs on her foes stacking with her tome's Penalty Doubler, but considering her effective damage against armor and cavalry foes and high attack, she could end up not really needing the defense boost and follow-up denial.

Kagero is someone that people have considered as a good user of Sturdy Impact or Mirror Impact. Unique refined Kagero's Dart halves her foe's first attack when she initiates, so with either Impact, she can further reduce even more damage and deny a follow-up attack meaning she would not need to fear the second attack that wouldn't be halved. Problem is that because her weapon's base effect checks her and her foe's attack stats at the start of combat, neither Impact's Atk+6 would be considered and that would make it harder for her to pass the attack check and be granted Atk/Spd+4 during combat. It's also very expensive and with how much halving damage is, giving her Life & Death 3 would work well and be cheaper.

Edited by Kaden

14 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Plain DC may have been powercrept as a weapon effect, but I wouldn't call it crummy.

It's not any individual skill that's crummy. It's Ryoma's stat spread and movement type not meshing well with his base kit that's crummy.

His base kit runs the role of Spd tank, but he has two glaring problems with that role. The first is his flying movement type making it difficult for him to tank bows without wasting a skill slot on Iote's Shield, and the second is his low Res making it difficult for him to tank magic without running a Dull effect. As for less glaring problems, being a flying unit also locks him out of other good enemy-phase skills like Null C-Disrupt and Null Follow-Up.

15 hours ago, Baldrick said:

If you do replace his weapon, he'd still prefer an atk/spd A skill over Sturdy Impact.

The existence of the Darting Blow Sacred Seal means you can viably give up a Spd boost in the A slot for Sturdy Impact.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

The existence of the Darting Blow Sacred Seal means you can viably give up a Spd boost in the A slot for Sturdy Impact.

If this is in player hands, getting into Desperation range is pretty easy with Bolt Traps, so I do not see the point in wasting Sturdy Impact on a Desperation nuke.

Ephraim, Yune, and other non-Desperation nukes can put that Def+10 and follow-up denial to better use in my opinion.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

If this is in player hands, getting into Desperation range is pretty easy with Bolt Traps, so I do not see the point in wasting Sturdy Impact on a Desperation nuke.

Ephraim, Yune, and other non-Desperation nukes can put that Def+10 and follow-up denial to better use in my opinion.

Bolt Traps do not exist in any game mode outside of Aether Raids.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Bolt Traps do not exist in any game mode outside of Aether Raids.

In any other game modes, Fury is good enough to get a nuke down to Desperation range relatively quickly and it provides a boost to Spd. There is no need to waste a premium A skill like Sturdy Impact on Desperation nukes who do not need that much bulk to begin with and have no use for follow-up denial.

Nukes that cannot rely on Desperation need Impacts far more than Desperation nukes.

Edited by XRay

36 minutes ago, XRay said:

In any other game modes, Fury is good enough to get a nuke down to Desperation range relatively quickly and it provides a boost to Spd. There is no need to waste a premium A skill like Sturdy Impact on Desperation nukes who do not need that much bulk to begin with and have no use for follow-up denial.

Nukes that cannot rely on Desperation need Impacts far more than Desperation nukes.

It's not necessarily good enough in high Arena Assault, especially now that scarier armors have appeared and non-armors have easier access to high Arena Assault without using Duel skills. (And units on fortification tiles running follow-up prevention or having absurd Spd and Null Follow-Up can go fuck themselves.)

There's also just the fact that Ryoma isn't a Desperation nuke. His standard builds use Bushido, which locks him out of Desperation, and makes Sturdy Impact more appealing since the build cannot run Desperation for sustain.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's not necessarily good enough in high Arena Assault, especially now that scarier armors have appeared and non-armors have easier access to high Arena Assault without using Duel skills. (And units on fortification tiles running follow-up prevention or having absurd Spd and Null Follow-Up can go fuck themselves.)

There's also just the fact that Ryoma isn't a Desperation nuke. His standard builds use Bushido, which locks him out of Desperation, and makes Sturdy Impact more appealing since the build cannot run Desperation for sustain.

If players score high enough to face against a bunch of Wary Fighter armor units, insanely bulky enemies, or anything obnoxious, they can afford to invest in a few Firesweep nukes or Effective Weapon users. I Firesweep most of my battles, and the only thing I cannot Firesweep are Null C-Disrupt enemies, but those enemies can be handled by regular nukes.

If SS!Ryoma is having trouble with super fast enemies with Null Follow-Up, he should probably just stack more Spd with Fury and preferably Spd buffs too. Makes more sense to toss away Raijinto-Bushido for Slaying Edge-Desperation. There is no reason to keep Bushido unless he is on Team 1 for scoring.

Edited by XRay

I don't see why you can't give Ryoma Desperation. It's still a very effective skill for sustain, and being common fodder is worth considering in this context.

Edited by Baldrick

Sturdy Impact has a garish yellow border and you should hand it to whatever PP unit who still cares vaguely about durability that you like most, so that everyone will know you love them.

Edited by Parrhesia

3 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I don't see why you can't give Ryoma Desperation. It's still a very effective skill for sustain, and being common fodder is worth considering in this context.

For what it's worth, Ryoma is one of the few units who have a form of Special Damage+ without resorting to inheriting any of the Wo Dao weapons, and he can use the Firesweep Sword+ in tandem with Heavy Blade SS and Glimmer/Moonbow to become a hard to avoid nuke.
Keep in mind that whenever people talk about the most effective builds, they almost NEVER take how common a skill fodder is into consideration, if the countless builds demanding skills still locked to Seasonal units, especially when Brazen Atk/Spd was still locked to a Gen 1 Christmas unit and Grail unit before Grails were even a thing for a good while, is anything to speak of...

Edited by Xenomata

40 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

For what it's worth, Ryoma is one of the few units who have a form of Special Damage+ without resorting to inheriting any of the Wo Dao weapons, and he can use the Firesweep Sword+ in tandem with Heavy Blade SS and Glimmer/Moonbow to become a hard to avoid nuke.

If SS!Ryoma is using Firesweep, he should be using Life and Death or something. Sturdy Impact's Def+10 and follow-up prevention is useless on Firesweepers.

54 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Keep in mind that whenever people talk about the most effective builds, they almost NEVER take how common a skill fodder is into consideration, if the countless builds demanding skills still locked to Seasonal units, especially when Brazen Atk/Spd was still locked to a Gen 1 Christmas unit and Grail unit before Grails were even a thing for a good while, is anything to speak of...

In this particular case, I’m not considering how to make Ryoma as strong as possible by giving him his best build, as much as how to make the team as strong as possible by giving Sturdy Impact to the best user.

20 hours ago, XRay said:

If SS!Ryoma is having trouble with super fast enemies with Null Follow-Up, he should probably just stack more Spd with Fury and preferably Spd buffs too.

I'm not talking about Ryoma. I'm talking about Fury. The defense boost from Fury is kind of pitiful in the face of what we currently have in the game. With the exception of naturally bulky units, Fury is more for the Atk and Spd boost and recoil damage than for the defensive boosts.

20 hours ago, XRay said:

Makes more sense to toss away Raijinto-Bushido for Slaying Edge-Desperation. There is no reason to keep Bushido unless he is on Team 1 for scoring.

For a non-scoring build, you're ditching Raijinto regardless since it's functionally just Silver Sword.

You're keeping Bushido for any Firesweep Sword build on him, and it's arguably a better option than Desperation for all of his other non-Galeforce builds on short maps.

1.So I have this +1 +Atk Fallen Corrin that I got from her first banner but I never used her. But after seeing lots of people in AR and in my friend list and many some people in reddit saying how good she is I decided to give her a try. This is my current build. 

Spoiler

I am not sure what A B slots could be used to help her. For example I have an Adrift male corrin I don't use that I am thinking of foddering for the B slot. Also how can she use Aether effectively? 

2.Also as far as 5 cooldown specials go which is better for Edelgard? Aether or galeforce? 

Edited by SuperNova125

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

1.So I have this +1 +Atk Fallen Corrin that I got from her first banner but I never used her. But after seeing lots of people in AR and in my friend list and many some people in reddit saying how good she is I decided to give her a try. This is my current build. 

Hide contents

Screenshot_20190825_213251.thumb.jpg.d60f29174ae46669f13520d084dfbfb1.jpg

I am not sure what A B slots could be used to help her. For example I have an Adrift male corrin I don't use that I am thinking of foddering for the B slot. Also how can she use Aether effectively? 

DW!F!Corrin is generally used as a super tank of the Smited variety. The rest of the team comprises of Mordecai as the Smiter, 2 Eirs for scoring and healing (Naga works for scoring, but she does not provide healing, so super tank strategies during Dark Season is less viable), and the fifth unit being a long range buffer or debuffer, ideally BK!Eliwood or Aversa. Super tanks are reliant on having high stats, and since yours is only +1, Summoner Support and Dragonflowers are mandatory.

DW!F!Corrin
Savage Breath
Reposition
Moonbow
Distant Counter
Guard — Null C-Disrupt — Null Follow-Up — Lull Atk/Spd (not yet released)
Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Distant Def — Close Def — Steady Stance — Warding Stance — Darting Stance

Mordecai (You want him to be unmerged, and ideally with -Atk.)
Sabertooth Fang
Smite
(Any Assist)
(Any A, make sure it does not interfere DW!F!Corrin from getting long range buffs.)
(Any Link, make sure the Link-Tactic-Tactic combo buffs all stats.)
(Any Tactic, make sure the Link-Tactic-Tactic combo buffs all stats.)
Atk/Def Link conflicts with Vision of Arcadia if you choose to run BK!Eliwood.

Eir/Naga
(Vanilla skillset with Reposition and Chill Atk and Chill Spd Sacred Seals should be fine.)

BK!Eliwood
Ardent Durandal
Reposition
Galeforce
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Wings of Mercy
(Any C)
Heavy Blade

Aversa
Aversa's Night
Reposition
Moonbow
HP+5 — HP/Res
(Any B)
(Any C)
HP+5 — HP/Res

— — — — — — —

If you do not want to use her a super tank and want to just use her as a regular Player Phase nuke, I would run Desperation on the B slot and her C can be anything, preferably a buff for her teammates or Savage Blow. Rest of the skill set is fine.

— — — — — — —

I also strongly discourage the use of Vantage unless it is for Counter-Vantage units. Outside of Counter-Vantage builds, Vantage a horrible skill. Attacking first does nothing for tanks since they can rarely kill foes in one shot. It is also more likely than not to be detrimental to a tank's survivability since it will help reduce the cooldown of the foe's Special.

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

2.Also as far as 5 cooldown specials go which is better for Edelgard? Aether or galeforce? 

Depends on what you need her to do. Aether improves her sustainability so she can keep being independent from the rest of the team. Galeforce helps her mobility, which you can use defensively or offensively via retreating or striking deeper. I personally lean towards Galeforce; her sustainability can be easily increased with the use of Eir, while increasing her mobility requires Dancers/Singers to teleport next to her, which makes her Victorious Axe less reliable.

Personally, I would just stick with Bonfire and run either Atk Smoke or Close Def on her Sacred Seal slot.

Edited by XRay

5 hours ago, XRay said:

DW!F!Corrin is generally used as a super tank of the Smited variety. The rest of the team comprises of Mordecai as the Smiter, 2 Eirs for scoring and healing (Naga works for scoring, but she does not provide healing, so super tank strategies during Dark Season is less viable), and the fifth unit being a long range buffer or debuffer, ideally BK!Eliwood or Aversa. Super tanks are reliant on having high stats, and since yours is only +1, Summoner Support and Dragonflowers are mandatory.

DW!F!Corrin
Savage Breath
Reposition
Moonbow
Distant Counter
Guard — Null C-Disrupt — Null Follow-Up — Lull Atk/Spd (not yet released)
Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Distant Def — Close Def — Steady Stance — Warding Stance — Darting Stance

Mordecai (You want him to be unmerged, and ideally with -Atk.)
Sabertooth Fang
Smite
(Any Assist)
(Any A, make sure it does not interfere DW!F!Corrin from getting long range buffs.)
(Any Link, make sure the Link-Tactic-Tactic combo buffs all stats.)
Atk/Def Link conflicts with Vision of Arcadia if you choose to run BK!Eliwood.

Eir/Naga
(Vanilla skillset with Reposition and Chill Atk and Chill Spd Sacred Seals should be fine.)

BK!Eliwood
Ardent Durandal
Reposition
Galeforce
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Wings of Mercy
(Any C)
Heavy Blade

Aversa
Aversa's Night
Reposition
Moonbow
HP+5 — HP/Res
(Any B)
(Any C)
HP+5 — HP/Res

— — — — — — —

If you do not want to use her a super tank and want to just use her as a regular Player Phase nuke, I would run Desperation on the B slot and her C can be anything, preferably a buff for her teammates or Savage Blow. Rest of the skill set is fine.

— — — — — — —

I also strongly discourage the use of Vantage unless it is for Counter-Vantage units. Outside of Counter-Vantage builds, Vantage a horrible skill. Attacking first does nothing for tanks since they can rarely kill foes in one shot. It is also more likely than not to be detrimental to a tank's survivability since it will help reduce the cooldown of the foe's Special.

Depends on what you need her to do. Aether improves her sustainability so she can keep being independent from the rest of the team. Galeforce helps her mobility, which you can use defensively or offensively via retreating or striking deeper. I personally lean towards Galeforce; her sustainability can be easily increased with the use of Eir, while increasing her mobility requires Dancers/Singers to teleport next to her, which makes her Victorious Axe less reliable.

Personally, I would just stick with Bonfire and run either Atk Smoke or Close Def on her Sacred Seal slot.

I got her a second merge and summoner support and after some testing with mock battles I have to say I get why people like her it her proplem is no DC. What can be put in the A slot instead of DC since I have no fodder available. And the units that have it use it very well. (there is L! Marth I was thinking of foddering for DC that I never use but as a legendary he could be useful at times but I never use him anyway as even as a fire legendary hector outclasses him) Also what is a better B slot guard or Nul Folow up? 

Edited by SuperNova125

9 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I got her a second merge and summoner support and after some testing with mock battles I have to say I get why people like her it her proplem is no DC. What can be put in the A slot instead of DC since I have no fodder available. And the units that have it use it very well. (there is L! Marth I was thinking of foddering for DC that I never use but as a legendary he could be useful at times but I never use him anyway as even as a fire legendary hector outclasses him)

Distant Counter is kind of mandatory for a super tank. Without it, she is a sitting duck. I highly recommend spending some Orbs to summon Hector as he is on the Voting Gauntlet Focus right now. Without Distant Counter, ranged foes can charge their Specials on DW!F!Corrin for free, and if the enemy team is particularly range heavy, a lot of foes will have their Specials charged and DW!F!Corrin will not be able to kill all those foes when it is back to Player Phase.

If you do not wish to spend Orbs on Distant Counter, I do not recommend using her as a super tank. I would just keep her as a regular Player Phase melee nuke instead. Her default A slot is fine since she wants to be alone anyways. I would also put Desperation on the B slot.

15 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Also what is a better B slot guard or Nul Folow up?

If she is a super tank, since she is pretty fast, I lean towards Null-Follow Up. Since she is not likely going to be doubled, she does not have worry about damage from Specials as much.

If she is Player Phase nuke, I recommend Desperation.

9 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

5-cooldown Specials are not viable outside of builds designed around the skills.

Aether is effectively just a point stick for Arena modes unless you're running a skill that boosts your Special charge rate or are expecting to fight a lot of rounds of combat and have the bulk to not care about misfires.

Galeforce requires either a Brave weapon or a Blade skill or equivalent.

If you're just doing this to get Arena points, Aether is slightly better (especially for a bonus unit since they're going to fight multiple rounds of combat), but neither of them are going to be particularly good functionally.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Distant Counter is kind of mandatory for a super tank. Without it, she is a sitting duck. I highly recommend spending some Orbs to summon Hector as he is on the Voting Gauntlet Focus right now. Without Distant Counter, ranged foes can charge their Specials on DW!F!Corrin for free, and if the enemy team is particularly range heavy, a lot of foes will have their Specials charged and DW!F!Corrin will not be able to kill all those foes when it is back to Player Phase.

If you do not wish to spend Orbs on Distant Counter, I do not recommend using her as a super tank. I would just keep her as a regular Player Phase melee nuke instead. Her default A slot is fine since she wants to be alone anyways. I would also put Desperation on the B slot.

If she is a super tank, since she is pretty fast, I lean towards Null-Follow Up. Since she is not likely going to be doubled, she does not have worry about damage from Specials as much.

If she is Player Phase nuke, I recommend Desperation.

I will probably fodder Marth since I have other fast swords and I never use him. But I will also use her with desperation.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

5-cooldown Specials are not viable outside of builds designed around the skills.

Aether is effectively just a point stick for Arena modes unless you're running a skill that boosts your Special charge rate or are expecting to fight a lot of rounds of combat and have the bulk to not care about misfires.

Galeforce requires either a Brave weapon or a Blade skill or equivalent.

If you're just doing this to get Arena points, Aether is slightly better (especially for a bonus unit since they're going to fight multiple rounds of combat), but neither of them are going to be particularly good functionally.

The reason I asked was mainly because with her slaying weapon and guaranteed follow up she could use them well along with heavy blade. For example I thought of her base kit along with aether and heavy blade and aether for sustainability (and perhaps warding breath since I have a spare one) or gale force desperation and heavy blade. I am leaning towards galceforce since I don't have any unit with the special.