"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

@TheSilentChloey Without knowing who you have at your disposal, I typically like to run a flier core consisting of:

- A hit-and-run brave nuke (Elincia/Cherche) to blow up archers and DC threats. In content like GHBs there will frequently be units like this that you can't naturally double and thus one-round, and which may one-shot your squishy ranged fliers in retailiation. Thus the brave weapon to simply crash through and eliminate the biggest threat, and with Hit and Run, they act almost like a ranged unit anyway.

- A mage of some sort, because sometimes there's just no substitute for magic damage. For me this was traditionally a bladetome but I've been switching in Summer Laegjarn who does a similar job, or Aversa for countering movement emblem teams. If there's a particularly magic-resistant armour I'll take Micaiah.

- A dancer - either of the flying Azuras for me, as I gave Lazura my spare Towel Camilla's Hone Fliers. I rarely run tanks in my flier teams so the ability to beat a hasty retreat is crucial.

- The flexible spot, depending on content. Eir is probably my default if I don't know what I'm up against. If I need to take a hit or two, I might use Palla, Michalis or F Grima, rarely Myrrh because I'm too lazy to swap out Hone Dragons. If I need to chip down a tough unit, I take a Firesweep Cordelia. If I need a healer ...well, I only have Sakura at the moment who is the worst of them. Then there are all the niche units with effective weapons like Caeda, Clair, Spring Palla, Towel Hinoka, any of the archers, etc.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

@TheSilentChloey Without knowing who you have at your disposal, I typically like to run a flier core consisting of:

- A hit-and-run brave nuke (Elincia/Cherche) to blow up archers and DC threats. In content like GHBs there will frequently be units like this that you can't naturally double and thus one-round, and which may one-shot your squishy ranged fliers in retailiation. Thus the brave weapon to simply crash through and eliminate the biggest threat, and with Hit and Run, they act almost like a ranged unit anyway.

- A mage of some sort, because sometimes there's just no substitute for magic damage. For me this was traditionally a bladetome but I've been switching in Summer Laegjarn who does a similar job, or Aversa for countering movement emblem teams. If there's a particularly magic-resistant armour I'll take Micaiah.

- A dancer - either of the flying Azuras for me, as I gave Lazura my spare Towel Camilla's Hone Fliers. I rarely run tanks in my flier teams so the ability to beat a hasty retreat is crucial.

- The flexible spot, depending on content. Eir is probably my default if I don't know what I'm up against. If I need to take a hit or two, I might use Palla, Michalis or F Grima, rarely Myrrh because I'm too lazy to swap out Hone Dragons. If I need to chip down a tough unit, I take a Firesweep Cordelia. If I need a healer ...well, I only have Sakura at the moment who is the worst of them. Then there are all the niche units with effective weapons like Caeda, Clair, Spring Palla, Towel Hinoka, any of the archers, etc.

I have the following fliers atm:

Elincia +Def +1

Peg!Nino +HP/-Atk

Aqua pure Neutral

Bride!Fjorm +Spd/-Def

Here's the fliers I do have:

Spoiler

They're not all built up but I am hoping to build up Caeda at some point.

@TheSilentChloey After seeing your barrack. Here is some Fliers that I see you should build them or give it a try.

Spoiler

1. Elincia need a Reposition, Moonbow, Luna or Galeforce if you want her to take another turn. Also she need Hit and run or Desperation. Seal slot can be anything but I see +3 Atk is simple for any brave weapon units.

2. New Year Hrid can be a good tank. Simply give him Def refine on his sword. Atk/Def bond 3 or Iote's shield on seal slot. His special can be Bonfire or Ignis.

3. Flying Olivia is simply Lady of Ballads Azura but being red. Olivia need Moonbow, Fury 3 or Triangle Adept 3, her default Chill Spd or Wing of mercy and any C slot buff of your choice.

4. Tibarn is a heavy hitter. His default skills are fine. Changing it a little and he can be better. He need Reposition, Bonfire or Galeforce. Default Chill Atk is fine but Hit and run  or Desperation work very well with Galeforce.

5. Summer Tana,Witch Nowi, Female Morgan and Summer Camilla. I group them together as they are mages that can run bladetome build. In your case, Summer Tana got better stat and being at +1 merge. So build Tana and leave Nowi. Summer Camilla and Morgan are both at +1 merge. Pick Calmilla for more more firepower or Morgan for more defensive stat. Your style, you choice ^^. Bladetome mages is simple to build. All you need to do is grinding their SP fodder offensive skills on them. Reposition or Drawback as support skill. Moonbow or Glimmer as special. Fury 3 or Swift Sparrow (2 or 3) on A slot. Desperation on B. C slot buffs skill of your choice. Done, you got bladetome mages to nuke things.

6.Spring Camilla is your another mage flier but she is defensive type with her stat. So I recommend Raventome build for her. She need Gronraven, Triangle Adept 3,  Bowbreaker or Vantage. And Iote's Shield on seal slot. She can tank colorless and blue units with this build.

7. Firesweep users, Cordelia is the easiest one to build and +10 merge in the process. But if you feel fancy, you can give Firesweep Lance to Hot spring Ryoma at low merge. Firesweep build is simple, you will need Moonbow, Life and Death, Hit and run and any Spd boost on seal slot.

That's all my recommendation, if you have any more question about other fliers you want to build. Or you need some build idea on specific units. Feel free to PM me.

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

@TheSilentChloey After seeing your barrack. Here is some Fliers that I see you should build them or give it a try.

Hide contents

1. Elincia need a Reposition, Moonbow, Luna or Galeforce if you want her to take another turn. Also she need Hit and run or Desperation. Seal slot can be anything but I see +3 Atk is simple for any brave weapon units.

2. New Year Hrid can be a good tank. Simply give him Def refine on his sword. Atk/Def bond 3 or Iote's shield on seal slot. His special can be Bonfire or Ignis.

3. Flying Olivia is simply Lady of Ballads Azura but being red. Olivia need Moonbow, Fury 3 or Triangle Adept 3, her default Chill Spd or Wing of mercy and any C slot buff of your choice.

4. Tibarn is a heavy hitter. His default skills are fine. Changing it a little and he can be better. He need Reposition, Bonfire or Galeforce. Default Chill Atk is fine but Hit and run  or Desperation work very well with Galeforce.

5. Summer Tana,Witch Nowi, Female Morgan and Summer Camilla. I group them together as they are mages that can run bladetome build. In your case, Summer Tana got better stat and being at +1 merge. So build Tana and leave Nowi. Summer Camilla and Morgan are both at +1 merge. Pick Calmilla for more more firepower or Morgan for more defensive stat. Your style, you choice ^^. Bladetome mages is simple to build. All you need to do is grinding their SP fodder offensive skills on them. Reposition or Drawback as support skill. Moonbow or Glimmer as special. Fury 3 or Swift Sparrow (2 or 3) on A slot. Desperation on B. C slot buffs skill of your choice. Done, you got bladetome mages to nuke things.

6.Spring Camilla is your another mage flier but she is defensive type with her stat. So I recommend Raventome build for her. She need Gronraven, Triangle Adept 3,  Bowbreaker or Vantage. And Iote's Shield on seal slot. She can tank colorless and blue units with this build.

7. Firesweep users, Cordelia is the easiest one to build and +10 merge in the process. But if you feel fancy, you can give Firesweep Lance to Hot spring Ryoma at low merge. Firesweep build is simple, you will need Moonbow, Life and Death, Hit and run and any Spd boost on seal slot.

That's all my recommendation, if you have any more question about other fliers you want to build. Or you need some build idea on specific units. Feel free to PM me.

Unfortunately I don't actually have the fodder you're suggesting I need to build some of them up 😞 I have been trying to save orbs for the return of Springcina and now they're re-running the revival banners which means I might have a shot at some merges and fodder, depending on how lucky my summoning is (probably won't have that kind of luck).  As I mentioned I really don't have a lot of fodder to go around atm.

Still I do appreciate the help.

13 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Unfortunately I don't actually have the fodder you're suggesting I need to build some of them up 😞 I have been trying to save orbs for the return of Springcina and now they're re-running the revival banners which means I might have a shot at some merges and fodder, depending on how lucky my summoning is (probably won't have that kind of luck).  As I mentioned I really don't have a lot of fodder to go around atm.

Still I do appreciate the help.

No problem. Most of the skills I mentioned can be found on 3-4 stars units. Only Swift Sparrow (2 or 3), Galeforce and weapon skills are 5* locked. You can pretty much try the lower version of bladetome before you upgrade to the + version.

Edited by Ginko

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I need help building a decent Flier team, I have a few fliers but am not sure who should go on the team as the one I have at present can't handle lunatic content very well.  Any suggestions as to who would suit knowing that Aqua is locked in as her Grey Waves skill is too good to ignore, plus she's built for mixed teams.

I haven't looked at your unit list, but here are my general suggestions:

General skills

• If you find you're in situations where you need Desperation to stay alive, then you should use Desperation.
  • Brave weapon users (Elincia, Whitewings, Cherche, etc.) can forgo Desperation to run skills like Flier Formation, Hit and Run, Wings of Mercy, etc.
  • Goad Fliers is pretty cheap to get, but you can still run Hone Fliers on units that come with it.
  • Ruptured Sky can go anywhere Moonbow can if you have the fodder for it.

Elincia

• Amiti has the advantage that it doesn't need its refine to function if you are short on Dew, but having its refine is extremely useful.
  • Elincia can run her default Death Blow if you're on a budget. Otherwise, you can also run Life and Death, Fury, Swift Sparrow, or whatever other A skill that boosts Atk and preferably also Spd.
  • If you're running Life and Death, I suggest Escutcheon for the Special. Otherwise, she can run Moonbow, Luna, or Galeforce.

Palla

• Cheap to merge.
  • Whitewing Blade unfortunately needs its refine to function, so you'll need to fork out the Dew for it.
  • Death Blow is the best skill to use on a budget, but any other skill that boosts Atk and Spd also works.

Aversa

• She's not quite as useful in PvE maps compared to PvP maps since enemies are less likely to be grouped up, but is the easiest red tome flier to obtain and merge.
  • Keeping HP/Spd in her A slot is fine due to her weapon's reliance on HP. You can kit out her other slots with the usual tome build (Moonbow / Glimmer, Desperation, etc.)

Catria / Est

• Cheap to merge.
  • Like Palla, their weapons require their refines to function.
  • Catria and Est build pretty much identically to Palla.
  • Catria has the advantage of being able to land Moonbow on every round of combat. Est melts armors, even green ones.

Cordelia / Shigure

• Cheap to merge.
  • Slap on Firesweep Lance and Life and Death.
  • I like Hit and Run, but you can also run a Weaponbreaker in that slot.

Azura

• Needs no explanation, I assume.
  • Needs no merges to function.
  • If you need her to be able to fight in a pinch, I suggest replacing her Duel skill with something like Fury.

Cherche

• Cheap to merge.
  • Cherche's Axe doesn't require its refine to function, which is nice.
  • Just slap on Death Blow and throw her at things.

Eir

• You can literally just use her base kit forever. Just add Reposition and you're golden.
  • You can switch out her Special for Moonbow Sky if you need more immediate damage.

Grima

• Distant Counter and weapon and Iote's Shield built into her A skill are pretty nice.
  • She can be built for player phase, enemy phase, or both depending on your resources.

Any other tome fliers

• Either run their exclusive weapon or a standard Litrblade build depending on what you need. You shouldn't really bother with other weapons.
  • Nothing much else to say.

Any staff fliers

• Standard staff builds. All of the options are solid.

Other options (harder to use, more expensive, more situational, etc.)

• Caeda and Clair: Easy to merge, but really need their refines to bring up their damage output.
  • Laegjarn: Niu is good on maps where enemies have a lot of buffs. This is more applicable to PvP, but can still be useful on certain challenge maps.
  • Beruka, Michalis, and Haar: Axe tanks, in case you're into that. Standard tank builds (but probably not Distant Counter).
  • Morgan: If you really want to use her as a ranged tank with Blarserpent instead of as a Blarblade nuke, run Mirror Stance + Dull Ranged + Quick Riposte for the budget build or Distant Def 4 + Quick Riposte + Distant Def if you have the resources for something more optimal.
  • Flying bows: Harder to use than flying tomes, but they have the option to run Firesweep Bow or Brave Bow (or an exclusive weapon).
  • Other flying dragons: More expensive to build than Grima, assuming you want to use their exclusive weapons instead of Lightning Breath, but do pretty much the same thing (except Myrrh is restricted to enemy phase).
  • Other flying dancers: If you need a second team or more options.

Looking for some affirmation
(Made my way into the sun)

Evil Tiki, neutral vs a speed boon at +1. Instinct is for speed since she has Special Fighter and high base speed. However Neutral is better than it normally is because it gives a couple points of extra Attack (and one in HP) for a statline of 54/35 vs 52/38.

Legendary Alm, also +1, choosing between attack or speed. I intend on keeping his base kit.

31 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Evil Tiki, neutral vs a speed boon at +1. Instinct is for speed since she has Special Fighter and high base speed. However Neutral is better than it normally is because it gives a couple points of extra Attack (and one in HP) for a statline of 54/35 vs 52/38.

If you intend to keep Special Fighter, you generally want to run +Spd.

31 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Legendary Alm, also +1, choosing between attack or speed. I intend on keeping his base kit.

If you're keeping his base kit, run +Atk.

For almost every other build, he wants +Spd.

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I haven't looked at your unit list, but here are my general suggestions:

General skills

• If you find you're in situations where you need Desperation to stay alive, then you should use Desperation.
  • Brave weapon users (Elincia, Whitewings, Cherche, etc.) can forgo Desperation to run skills like Flier Formation, Hit and Run, Wings of Mercy, etc.
  • Goad Fliers is pretty cheap to get, but you can still run Hone Fliers on units that come with it.
  • Ruptured Sky can go anywhere Moonbow can if you have the fodder for it.

Elincia

• Amiti has the advantage that it doesn't need its refine to function if you are short on Dew, but having its refine is extremely useful.
  • Elincia can run her default Death Blow if you're on a budget. Otherwise, you can also run Life and Death, Fury, Swift Sparrow, or whatever other A skill that boosts Atk and preferably also Spd.
  • If you're running Life and Death, I suggest Escutcheon for the Special. Otherwise, she can run Moonbow, Luna, or Galeforce.

Palla

• Cheap to merge.
  • Whitewing Blade unfortunately needs its refine to function, so you'll need to fork out the Dew for it.
  • Death Blow is the best skill to use on a budget, but any other skill that boosts Atk and Spd also works.

Aversa

• She's not quite as useful in PvE maps compared to PvP maps since enemies are less likely to be grouped up, but is the easiest red tome flier to obtain and merge.
  • Keeping HP/Spd in her A slot is fine due to her weapon's reliance on HP. You can kit out her other slots with the usual tome build (Moonbow / Glimmer, Desperation, etc.)

Catria / Est

• Cheap to merge.
  • Like Palla, their weapons require their refines to function.
  • Catria and Est build pretty much identically to Palla.
  • Catria has the advantage of being able to land Moonbow on every round of combat. Est melts armors, even green ones.

Cordelia / Shigure

• Cheap to merge.
  • Slap on Firesweep Lance and Life and Death.
  • I like Hit and Run, but you can also run a Weaponbreaker in that slot.

Azura

• Needs no explanation, I assume.
  • Needs no merges to function.
  • If you need her to be able to fight in a pinch, I suggest replacing her Duel skill with something like Fury.

Cherche

• Cheap to merge.
  • Cherche's Axe doesn't require its refine to function, which is nice.
  • Just slap on Death Blow and throw her at things.

Eir

• You can literally just use her base kit forever. Just add Reposition and you're golden.
  • You can switch out her Special for Moonbow Sky if you need more immediate damage.

Grima

• Distant Counter and weapon and Iote's Shield built into her A skill are pretty nice.
  • She can be built for player phase, enemy phase, or both depending on your resources.

Any other tome fliers

• Either run their exclusive weapon or a standard Litrblade build depending on what you need. You shouldn't really bother with other weapons.
  • Nothing much else to say.

Any staff fliers

• Standard staff builds. All of the options are solid.

Other options (harder to use, more expensive, more situational, etc.)

• Caeda and Clair: Easy to merge, but really need their refines to bring up their damage output.
  • Laegjarn: Niu is good on maps where enemies have a lot of buffs. This is more applicable to PvP, but can still be useful on certain challenge maps.
  • Beruka, Michalis, and Haar: Axe tanks, in case you're into that. Standard tank builds (but probably not Distant Counter).
  • Morgan: If you really want to use her as a ranged tank with Blarserpent instead of as a Blarblade nuke, run Mirror Stance + Dull Ranged + Quick Riposte for the budget build or Distant Def 4 + Quick Riposte + Distant Def if you have the resources for something more optimal.
  • Flying bows: Harder to use than flying tomes, but they have the option to run Firesweep Bow or Brave Bow (or an exclusive weapon).
  • Other flying dragons: More expensive to build than Grima, assuming you want to use their exclusive weapons instead of Lightning Breath, but do pretty much the same thing (except Myrrh is restricted to enemy phase).
  • Other flying dancers: If you need a second team or more options.

I kind of want to know who will work with their base kit, since that's all I can afford atm which is a pain in the arse.

With that in mind is there anyone with a good base kit out of who I have that can work for Lunatic difficulty content.

Got a +SPD/-RES Fallen Tiki today. I'm using my +ATK/-RES copy from time to time in AR, when I don't have other tanks from the bonus unit list. She never got much SI (Noontime, Swap), but I don't need her fodder, so I'll merge both. 

1. Which boon should I keep for occasional AR usage? I'm not strong in using tanks, I usually Galeforce my way through the AR hell. 

/Edit: Only saw now that @Ice Dragon answered this question earlier. I'll use +SPD then. 

2. Any skills recommended? I don't have Fortress DEF/RES fodder sadly. 
Edited by mampfoid

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I kind of want to know who will work with their base kit, since that's all I can afford atm which is a pain in the arse.

Does that mean no Dew as well? How about feathers?

Of the options presented, and bearing in mind that my preferred style is pure player-phase strategic assassination by dancing around the edge of enemy range and never getting hit.,I'd start with:

- Elincia, the physical nuke. Her refine is very good, but she's also perfectly functional without it. If you can spare 20k feathers and have a +Atk copy of Cherche, she's the best (and often superior) alternative.

- Legendary Azura, no explanation required. The only reason I see to swap her out for Flying Olivia is if you want to keep Azura as a mixed-team Tactics bot and are too lazy to ever switch her skills around, AND if you pass Olivia a Hone Fliers from 4* Hot Springs Camilla (or from some 5* unit if you prefer sacking one of them).

- Summer Camilla, probably the most contentious pick here, but if you're sticking with their default weapons, the bad banes on both your Nino and Summer Laegjarn are pretty big blows. Swapping for Aversa in PvP modes or for CYL Camilla when more utility is needed - but bear in mind you lose Hone Fliers in both cases unless you shuffle some other things around.

- Eir. Just so versatile. F Grima as the primary substitute if you need to bait a hard-hitter since the other four are made of soft cheese. Kinshi Hinoka if you find yourself in a situation where Eir is dying to counter-attacks.

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

/Edit: Only saw now that @Ice Dragon answered this question earlier. I'll use +SPD then. 

High five, Tiki twins!

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yay! *High five* 

Btw: What A-skill are using on her?  

I essentially never pull for fodder so there's every chance I'll just keep her base kit. Otherwise it's probably, uh ...Fury 3.

I don't really have any specific plans for her outside of sticking her into my dragon team at the expense of F Grima, so I can easily keep her in formation and not mess around with Solo activation. The rest of the team is 2017 meta Steady Breath Aether F2P dragons so she's the only player-phase threat, heh - as a result I'll keep the A-skill a dual-phase one.

Edited by Humanoid

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I essentially never pull for fodder so there's every chance I'll just keep her base kit. Otherwise it's probably, uh ...Fury 3.

I don't really have any specific plans for her outside of sticking her into my dragon team at the expense of F Grima, so I can easily keep her in formation and not mess around with Solo activation. The rest of the team is 2017 meta Steady Breath Aether F2P dragons so she's the only player-phase threat, heh - as a result I'll keep the A-skill a dual-phase one.

I was considering Fury as well, but it doesn't work with my survival strategy.

Bond skills are out because of her C-skill and AR-Aversas.  Guess I'll keep the Brazen for a while. 

27 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Does that mean no Dew as well? How about feathers?

Of the options presented, and bearing in mind that my preferred style is pure player-phase strategic assassination by dancing around the edge of enemy range and never getting hit.,I'd start with:

- Elincia, the physical nuke. Her refine is very good, but she's also perfectly functional without it. If you can spare 20k feathers and have a +Atk copy of Cherche, she's the best (and often superior) alternative.

- Legendary Azura, no explanation required. The only reason I see to swap her out for Flying Olivia is if you want to keep Azura as a mixed-team Tactics bot and are too lazy to ever switch her skills around, AND if you pass Olivia a Hone Fliers from 4* Hot Springs Camilla (or from some 5* unit if you prefer sacking one of them).

- Summer Camilla, probably the most contentious pick here, but if you're sticking with their default weapons, the bad banes on both your Nino and Summer Laegjarn are pretty big blows. Swapping for Aversa in PvP modes or for CYL Camilla when more utility is needed - but bear in mind you lose Hone Fliers in both cases unless you shuffle some other things around.

- Eir. Just so versatile. F Grima as the primary substitute if you need to bait a hard-hitter since the other four are made of soft cheese. Kinshi Hinoka if you find yourself in a situation where Eir is dying to counter-attacks.

High five, Tiki twins!

No dew, no rocks, no feathers.  Like literally the worst possible position possible 😧

Theory crafted this build for a +1 +7 Legendary Lucina, for a more defensive, offensive mix of of a ranged unit (I have more than enough ranged desperations). 

Thong

Future Vision

Moonbow 

Minnor Impact

Lul Atk/Spd 3

Whatever C

Hardy Bearings

I feel that Lucina can be more than a simple desperation nuke. Reason I have her with Link skills unitl I get a Sirius. 

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I was considering Fury as well, but it doesn't work with my survival strategy.

Bond skills are out because of her C-skill and AR-Aversas.  Guess I'll keep the Brazen for a while. 

Solo skills are of course pretty synergistic with her kit, but they're not that easy to get. I usually just use the default Brazen for mine as well, but one budget option I've had some success with is Svalinn Shield. It really helps against the various forms of Micaiah and Sky Maiougi units that are decently common in AR.

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

No dew, no rocks, no feathers.  Like literally the worst possible position possible 😧

Do you at least have any sort of Blade tome fodder? If you do, you can use any flying mage (preferably one with the highest Atk, and remember to factor in the default A skill) and run three Dancers/Singers, with one of them being Azura: Vallite Songstress. Lunatic's enemies are not that bulky and are pretty vulnerable to being killed in one shot.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

Solo skills are of course pretty synergistic with her kit, but they're not that easy to get. I usually just use the default Brazen for mine as well, but one budget option I've had some success with is Svalinn Shield. It really helps against the various forms of Micaiah and Sky Maiougi units that are decently common in AR.

Solo would be nice (if I had the Fodder). Also Svalinn shield is a skill I'm using on many armors, not a bad idea for AR. 

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Do you at least have any sort of Blade tome fodder? If you do, you can use any flying mage (preferably one with the highest Atk, and remember to factor in the default A skill) and run three Dancers/Singers, with one of them being Azura: Vallite Songstress. Lunatic's enemies are not that bulky and are pretty vulnerable to being killed in one shot.

No blade tome fodder.  I have NOTHING.  Which is what I have been trying to say.

@Diovani Bressan Yeah a 10+ Masked Marth and no fodder left.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

No blade tome fodder.  I have NOTHING.  Which is what I have been trying to say.

@Diovani Bressan Yeah a 10+ Masked Marth and no fodder left.

Ouch. That is going to be tricky.

In that case, the closest thing to a useable offensive kit would be A Sketchy Summer Takumi, A Sketchy Summer Camilla, and Summer Returns Laegjarn since they got Desperation on their Weapon. SR!Laegjarn would probably be the best option since she also got Reposition.

For Enemy Phase, I am not sure if any of them can work.

I am assuming you sent all your fodder home for Feathers; I strongly recommend against that. It is one thing to get rid of Manuals like Oboro and Jakob, but also getting rid of skills like Blade tomes, Brave Bow, Moonbow, Reposition, etc. is super detrimental. Players get 20,000 Feathers a week on average, so just waiting a few more weeks would save a ton of fodder. Each fodder costs 4 to 5 Orbs so it is going to take a while before you can build anything. Sending fodder home is essentially trading 1 Orb for 75 Feathers at best, and that is a really bad deal.

30 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ouch. That is going to be tricky.

In that case, the closest thing to a useable offensive kit would be A Sketchy Summer Takumi, A Sketchy Summer Camilla, and Summer Returns Laegjarn since they got Desperation on their Weapon. SR!Laegjarn would probably be the best option since she also got Reposition.

For Enemy Phase, I am not sure if any of them can work.

I am assuming you sent all your fodder home for Feathers; I strongly recommend against that. It is one thing to get rid of Manuals like Oboro and Jakob, but also getting rid of skills like Blade tomes, Brave Bow, Moonbow, Reposition, etc. is super detrimental. Players get 20,000 Feathers a week on average, so just waiting a few more weeks would save a ton of fodder. Each fodder costs 4 to 5 Orbs so it is going to take a while before you can build anything. Sending fodder home is essentially trading 1 Orb for 75 Feathers at best, and that is a really bad deal.

It wasn't a case of sending them all home, it was a case of not summoning because saving orbs for a certain series of banners and not getting any blade tomes in general because I'm always getting atrocious summons who are not good fodder of late.  The last time I got a blame tome was...I can't even remember and I think I inherited it to an infantry mage for memory or some other skills at that time.