"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

Since i'm lacking Ophelia for the AoE spam build. I've been planning something that could possibly work, so how does this sound:

+Attack Sothe. Have him at +4 and have been wanting to do something with him for a long time, but wasn't sure what

L/D3, special spiral, barb shuriken+., quickened pulse seal. Thats the base I have planned. Still looking for which special would be best, and a good C skill for it. So assuming I stack this on an infantry pulse team, would be potentially be able to AoE spam almost as good as Ophelia?

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, XRay said:

Special Fighter works on both Player Phase and Enemy Phase. On both phases, Special Fighter increases your unit's cooldown count when either unit attacks, and decreases your foe's cooldown count when either unit attacks.

Vengeful Fighter only works on Enemy Phase. On Enemy Phase, Vengeful Fighter increases your unit's cooldown count only when the unit attacks.

Your unit's Player Phase is the foe's Enemy Phase. Your foe's Player Phase is your unit's Enemy Phase.

Sorry i explained it wrong with my broken english. Anyways  lets say i have Vengeful Fighter and I lured the opponent to atk me, So opponent attacked me and my Glacies CD=3, I countered with my basic atk it went to from 3 to 1. (foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack) 

So my question is shouldn't it be like cooldown charge -1 or accelerate CD instead or cooldown charge +1?

3 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Since i'm lacking Ophelia for the AoE spam build. I've been planning something that could possibly work, so how does this sound:

+Attack Sothe. Have him at +4 and have been wanting to do something with him for a long time, but wasn't sure what

L/D3, special spiral, barb shuriken+., quickened pulse seal. Thats the base I have planned. Still looking for which special would be best, and a good C skill for it. So assuming I stack this on an infantry pulse team, would be potentially be able to AoE spam almost as good as Ophelia?

You want Hardy Bearing, not Quickened Pulse. In Aether Raids, Vantage is not super common, but it is common enough to warrant Hardy Bearing on Blazing nukes. In PvE, Hardy Bearing is also required since Gordin, Ishtar, and Reinhardt all come with Vantage and they are relatively common as enemies.

Sothe:
+Atk
Barb Shuriken [Atk]
Reposition
Blazing Wind — Blazing Light
Life and Death
Special Spiral
Savage Blow — Def Smoke
Hardy Bearing

Physical damage is less valuable than magical damage in my opinion. Most units have higher Def than Res, and for Res tanks, their HP is generally lower than Def tanks. Sothe does have an advantage in that he is colorless, so he is more capable of taking on greens.

11 minutes ago, Steilison said:

Sorry i explained it wrong with my broken english. Anyways  lets say i have Vengeful Fighter and I lured the opponent to atk me, So opponent attacked me and my Glacies CD=3, I countered with my basic atk it went to from 3 to 1. (foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack) 

So my question is shouldn't it be like cooldown charge -1 or accelerate CD instead or cooldown charge +1?

Slaying Edge:
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).

Vengeful Fighter:
If unit's HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)

There is a difference between cooldown count and cooldown charge.

Cooldown count refers to the total number charges the unit must accumulate before triggering a Special. Glacies normally has 4 cooldown count, but a Slaying Weapon will reduce Glacies down to 3 cooldown count.

Cooldown charge refers to the rate a unit can accumulate chargers per action. A unit normally will charge 1 count of Special per attack, but Vengeful Fighter will increase your rate of charging to 2 counts per your unit's attack on Enemy Phase.

So I finally got Spring Idunn/Fae to fodder to male Grima.  I also infuriatingly enough pulled three, three pity breakers of the red variety and two from the banner.

So question time.

I'm planing to fodder them all so I'll be brief.

Dream Camilla's skills, who wants them and are they any good as fodder?

Leif probably the most expensive drive Atk fodder I've had in a while (I do have a +1 of him but I am not building him up so no merging).

Tibarn- Sturdy Impact seems like a good skill for Lucy to have as another build option to allow her to kill non Null Follow Up/Null Disrupt.  Does she have any competition from my other units I'm focusing on building?

Spring Fir- Atk/Spd Solo for Brave Veronica or Lissa, or perhaps a physic user like Lachesis (I hope I got that right) or Sakura?  Since @XRay suggested healers having that skill.  Brave Veronica has the most SP set aside of the four of them and one them is still a four star.

Spring Est- Fury 4 for female Morgan to be coupled with Desperation and Moonbow/Glimmer due to Morgie being +Atk?  Morgie's mostly on a mixed team but is occasionally used in modes within a brigade of fliers like GC.

And finally the two free TT units Bartre.  I'm thinking of giving the C skill to my two male Morgans, for consistency in their skills for experimentation purposes.  Since I will need another female Byleth for Ruptured Sky and Fury 4 to make sure that the boys' skills are the same, but that is for another day.

56 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Dream Camilla's skills, who wants them and are they any good as fodder?

She does not have anything useful. At best, she got Atk/Res Bond, but I do not think anyone wants Bonds anymore since Tier 4 Stances are out now and are much more flexible, and Stance's Guard effect is more useful than debuff nullification in my opinion.

If her nature is not bad, just use her as a Rauðrblade mage.

Leif probably the most expensive drive Atk fodder I've had in a while (I do have a +1 of him but I am not building him up so no merging).

Echidna got Drive Atk in the 4* pool now.

I would prioritize him for inheriting Blazing Light to a Blazing nuke instead. Blazing Light is one of the few area Specials not available in the regular 3*/4* pool and have a good area of effect pattern. I think Growing Thunder is the other area Special not in the 3*/4* pool.

Tibarn- Sturdy Impact seems like a good skill for Lucy to have as another build option to allow her to kill non Null Follow Up/Null Disrupt.  Does she have any competition from my other units I'm focusing on building?

Impacts are best in AI hands, or on units with guaranteed follow-ups and have really high bulk to not worry about counter attacks.

Fast Desperation nukes like Lucina needs skills like Swift Sparrow, Life and Death, etc. that boost Atk and Spd. If an A skill does not boost Atk and Spd, a Desperation nuke should not run it. Lucina needs the Spd boost to make sure her Desperation is working properly, and Sturdy Impact slows her down and make it more difficult for her to enter Desperation range. And once in Desperation range, preventing enemies' follow-up attacks does not matter, since players should not engage their nukes in combat if their nuke cannot kill their target in one or two hits before their target can counterattack.

Outside of Tibarn, Ephraim is the only other unit I can think of with guaranteed follow-up only for Player Phase. While units like Dimitri, Edelgard, Desert Mercenaries Ephraim, etc. can run Impacts and function solely as Player Phase units, they are best with Solos in my opinion since they have guaranteed follow-up on both phases.

Spring Fir- Atk/Spd Solo for Brave Veronica or Lissa, or perhaps a physic user like Lachesis (I hope I got that right) or Sakura?  Since @XRay suggested healers having that skill.  Brave Veronica has the most SP set aside of the four of them and one them is still a four star.

Yeah, any of those staff units are fine. Just pick whoever you use the most. I personally lean towards Arrival of the Brave Veronica too since she is a cavalry unit and got the best offensive stat spread out of them.

Spring Est- Fury 4 for female Morgan to be coupled with Desperation and Moonbow/Glimmer due to Morgie being +Atk?  Morgie's mostly on a mixed team but is occasionally used in modes within a brigade of fliers like GC.

Sounds good.

And finally the two free TT units Bartre.  I'm thinking of giving the C skill to my two male Morgans, for consistency in their skills for experimentation purposes.  Since I will need another female Byleth for Ruptured Sky and Fury 4 to make sure that the boys' skills are the same, but that is for another day.

I recommend at least keeping the 5* one for following guides in case you need him in the future.

For the 4* one, I recommend Odd Atk Wave on Dancers/Singers like Festival in Hoshido Micaiah who got Effective Weapons. As a combat unit, M!Morgan should be getting buffs from support units to free up his Sacred Seal slot for a combat skill like Swift Sparrow or Brazen Atk/Spd.

If you really want to experiment on M!Morgan, you may want to give one of them Odd Atk Wave but give the other Even Atk Wave. We have not gotten any Odd Wave skills as Sacred Seals yet, but once we do, you can have both M!Morgans having four Atk Waves.

Edited by XRay

38 minutes ago, XRay said:

She does not have anything useful. At best, she got Atk/Res Bond, but I do not think anyone wants Bonds anymore since Tier 4 Stances are out now and are much more flexible, and Stance's Guard effect is more useful than debuff nullification in my opinion.

If her nature is not bad, just use her as a Rauðrblade mage.

Echidna got Drive Atk in the 4* pool now.

I would prioritize him for inheriting Blazing Light to a Blazing nuke instead. Blazing Light is one of the few area Specials not available in the regular 3*/4* pool and have a good area of effect pattern. I think Growing Thunder is the other area Special not in the 3*/4* pool.

Impacts are best in AI hands, or on units with guaranteed follow-ups and have really high bulk to not worry about counter attacks.

Fast Desperation nukes like Lucina needs skills like Swift Sparrow, Life and Death, etc. that boost Atk and Spd. If an A skill does not boost Atk and Spd, a Desperation nuke should not run it. Lucina needs the Spd boost to make sure her Desperation is working properly, and Sturdy Impact slows her down and make it more difficult for her to enter Desperation range. And once in Desperation range, preventing enemies' follow-up attacks does not matter, since players should not engage their nukes in combat if their nuke cannot kill their target in one or two hits before their target can counterattack.

Outside of Tibarn, Ephraim is the only other unit I can think of with guaranteed follow-up only for Player Phase. While units like Dimitri, Edelgard, Desert Mercenaries Ephraim, etc. can run Impacts and function solely as Player Phase units, they are best with Solos in my opinion since they have guaranteed follow-up on both phases.

Yeah, any of those staff units are fine. Just pick whoever you use the most. I personally lean towards Arrival of the Brave Veronica too since she is a cavalry unit and got the best offensive stat spread out of them.

Sounds good.

I recommend at least keeping the 5* one for following guides in case you need him in the future.

For the 4* one, I recommend Odd Atk Wave on Dancers/Singers like Festival in Hoshido Micaiah who got Effective Weapons. As a combat unit, M!Morgan should be getting buffs from support units to free up his Sacred Seal slot for a combat skill like Swift Sparrow or Brazen Atk/Spd.

If you really want to experiment on M!Morgan, you may want to give one of them Odd Atk Wave but give the other Even Atk Wave. We have not gotten any Odd Wave skills as Sacred Seals yet, but once we do, you can have both M!Morgans having four Atk Waves.

I highly doubt I'll be using Bartre, like at all.  He is one of the most offensive units to grace my barracks as an axe unit, plus I have Itsuki who is actually superior.  That said I tend to just use my +Atk Male Morgan and 3 WoM dancers to clear most content just fine, so I'm not wasting a barracks slot for a unit who'll just gather dust.

Also Camilla has very bad IVs and I don't get enough of Echidna for drive atk fodder.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

55 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I highly doubt I'll be using Bartre, like at all.  He is one of the most offensive units to grace my barracks as an axe unit, plus I have Itsuki who is actually superior.  That said I tend to just use my +Atk Male Morgan and 3 WoM dancers to clear most content just fine, so I'm not wasting a barracks slot for a unit who'll just gather dust.

He is a source for Hero Merit and Dragonflowers though, and unless you have maxed out Barracks at nearly 1,100 units or something, keeping one of him around just in case you need him is not a waste of space.

While I have not needed a free guide in a long time, I do not know when I will need one in the future. I always keep every free unit in the off chance I might need to consult a free guide.

Also Camilla has very bad IVs

As long as she does not have -Atk, she should be fine. Her neutral Atk is 37, while Nino with +Atk only reaches 35 Atk for example, so she is perfectly usable as a one shot nuke. Nature matters to an extent, but if it is not actually bad, then the unit should be perfectly usable.

I don't get enough of Echidna for drive atk fodder.

I would still prioritize Blazing Light over Drive Atk. Blazing Light is a lot more difficult to obtain. While Blazing Wind can work in a lot of cases, sometimes you just need Blazing Light's pattern. I remember I had to switch Growing Wind or Blazing Wind to Blazing Light on my Celica when I tried to clear an Abyssal map recently (I think it was Chrom: Crowned Exalt), and it is a huge convenience that she comes with Blazing Light as her vanilla Special so I did not have rethink my whole tactical plan.

As you pull more green Orbs in the future, Drive Atk fodder will eventually come.

Unless you have Brave Heroes Lucina supporting a Counter-Vantage unit with a Meister Weapon or something, Drive Atk is generally the least necessary Drive skill. Drive Spd, Drive Def, and Drive Res are for more useful and desired, and if you want a full Drive set up, you can always run Drive Atk in the Sacred Seal slot instead.

Edited by XRay

8 hours ago, Faellin said:

question, why do u need a AoE spam build? 

1 hour ago, Steilison said:

It is by far the strongest consistent single hit in the game that doesn't rely on effective damage.

It's essentially the same as landing Astra (2.5× damage) on the first hit of every round of combat, but the out-of-combat damage ignores in-combat buffs, allowing most of your damage to bypass a lot of annoying skills like Bonus Doubler, Close/Distant Def, Drive buffs, etc.

Additionally, the splash damage helps to soften up surrounding units to make them easier to pick off afterwards.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 minutes ago, Steilison said:

It is a very powerful type of nuke that requires a relatively expensive and specific set up to counter. It is a particular powerful setup for mages because most enemies have lower Res than Def. Bow and dagger units can utilize the set up too, but it is a bit less powerful for those units since a lot of tanks often have high Def.

Practically speaking, Blazing nukes and Desperation nukes are the same in terms of execution. Both types of nukes rely on hitting twice to kill something, but with one subtle difference: Desperation nukes hits twice during combat, but Blazing nukes hits once before combat and hits once again during combat.

This means Blazing nukes only care about having high Atk since they do not need high Spd to hit twice.

This also means that Blazing nukes can have a much stronger form of "Desperation" if they run Hardy Bearing since nothing cannot interrupt that "Desperation."

Additionally, Blazing Specials also ignore in combat buffs that the enemy tank may be utilizing, so the Blazing hit of a Blazing nuke is particularly devastating.

A Blazing nukes' in combat hit is not particularly powerful though. It is not bad, but not great. However, it does not really need to be great to kill an enemy due to how weak an enemy is after being hit with a Blazing Special.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

It is a very powerful type of nuke that requires a relatively expensive and specific set up to counter. It is a particular powerful setup for mages because most enemies have lower Res than Def. Bow and dagger units can utilize the set up too, but it is a bit less powerful for those units since a lot of tanks often have high Def.

Practically speaking, Blazing nukes and Desperation nukes are the same in terms of execution. Both types of nukes rely on hitting twice to kill something, but with one subtle difference: Desperation nukes hits twice during combat, but Blazing nukes hits once before combat and hits once again during combat.

This means Blazing nukes only care about having high Atk since they do not need high Spd to hit twice.

This also means that Blazing nukes can have a much stronger form of "Desperation" if they run Hardy Bearing since nothing cannot interrupt that "Desperation."

Additionally, Blazing Specials also ignore in combat buffs that the enemy tank may be utilizing, so the Blazing hit of a Blazing nuke is particularly devastating.

A Blazing nukes' in combat hit is not particularly powerful though. It is not bad, but not great. However, it does not really need to be great to kill an enemy due to how weak an enemy is after being hit with a Blazing Special.

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It is by far the strongest consistent single hit in the game that doesn't rely on effective damage.

It's essentially the same as landing Astra (2.5× damage) on the first hit of every round of combat, but the out-of-combat damage ignores in-combat buffs, allowing most of your damage to bypass a lot of annoying skills like Bonus Doubler, Close/Distant Def, Drive buffs, etc.

Additionally, the splash damage helps to soften up surrounding units to make them easier to pick off afterwards.

Seems like Ophelia/nuker is VERY useful to have as part of a team indeed. +1 on the hardy bearing. 

2 hours ago, Steilison said:

Because something like that seems quite useful for general content. Especially ones that flood you with constant reinforcements.

1 minute ago, Steilison said:

Seems like Ophelia/nuker is VERY useful to have as part of a team indeed. +1 on the hardy bearing. 

You can usually achieve similar results with Blade mages for a much cheaper price. Blade mages can often reach 85+ Atk per hit if you have Azura: Vallite Songstress.

The best Blazing mages have Slaying tomes, and ones with Slaying tomes are all 5* exclusives, and you also need to get them Special Spiral. The only Blazing mage that comes with Special Spiral is Renewed Spirit Alfonse.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

You can usually achieve similar results with Blade mages for a much cheaper price. Blade mages can often reach 85+ Atk per hit if you have Azura: Vallite Songstress.

The best Blazing mages have Slaying tomes, and ones with Slaying tomes are all 5* exclusives, and you also need to get them Special Spiral. The only Blazing mage that comes with Special Spiral is Renewed Spirit Alfonse.

Slaying tomes are the ones with -1 CD right?

So a his ninja build without Special Spiral or a bunch of Infantry Pulse & a quickened pulse is no spam.

18 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Because something like that seems quite useful for general content. Especially ones that flood you with constant reinforcements.

Learned something new 😄 

1 minute ago, Steilison said:

Slaying tomes are the ones with -1 CD right?

So a his ninja build without Special Spiral or a bunch of Infantry Pulse & a quickened pulse is no spam.

Yes. Slaying Weapons are ones with cooldown count -1.

Not sure what you mean by ninja build.

Special Spiral is pretty much mandatory on a Blazing nuke or else they will not function properly. A Blazing nuke that cannot activate a Blazing Special during every round of combat would not be good. A Blazing nuke needs to spam their Blazing Special. All combat unit should activate a Special during every round of combat. The primary exceptions are:
1. AI controlled units on a defense team (the player only need to make sure their units activate a Special during their first round of combat since the AI is not very good at keeping units alive).
2. Blade mages since they have difficulty triggering their Specials due to their Weapon.
3. Most types of Counter-Vantage units.

I personally do not recommend Quickened Pulse since it is only active on turn 1 and Hardy Bearing is so much more useful.

Faellin's Sothe build. His build isnt  spammable.

I with they will have Yune on this mythic hero banner.

what is IP team and flier ball mean and why are people having trouble with it? 

8 minutes ago, Steilison said:

Faellin's Sothe build. His build isnt  spammable.

Barb Shuriken is a Slaying Weapon.

10 minutes ago, Steilison said:

what is IP team

Infantry Pulse teams. They usually consist of the hardest hitting nukes with their Specials charged by Infantry Pulse. They consist of some combination of the following components, and some units fall into multiple categories:

Alm: Saint King and/or Celica: Queen of Valentia: These two nukes are designed to punish slow tanks that have high Def or Res.
Blazing Nuke: This is usually Ophelia. These nukes are used to counter tanks that rely on Drive skills from allies.
Firesweep Nuke: This is usually a Firesweep archer or a staff user. These nukes are used to punish Counter-Vantage units.
Panic Staffer: This is used to punish tanks that rely on bonus buffs, as well as to punish Counter-Vantage units.
Hardy Bearing Units: This is usually a Blazing nuke or a Dancer/Singer. Also used to punish Counter-Vantage uits.
One Shot Nuke: Sonya and Lilina are the most common. These nukes run often run Glacies. These nukes are designed to hit as hard as possible in one hit to either kill or significantly weaken a tank so other members on the team have an easier time killing the tank.
Dancer/Singer: This is used to extend the ranged of other nukes on the team.

Infantry Pulse teams are difficult to deal with due to the difficulty of designing a tank that can handle a large variety of nukes.

29 minutes ago, Steilison said:

and flier ball mean and why are people having trouble with it? 

Flier balls are a team made up of primarily or exclusively flier units. Flier balls are difficult for some to deal with due to their unpredictable high mobility and high Def/Res from having every member of the team having Ward Fliers.

I was looking into the following build for Edelgard who is +Spd atm

Weapon: Victorious Axe

Special: Moonbow

A skill: Study Impact

B Skill: Lull AtkDef 3/Desperation 3

C Skill: Rouse AtkDef 3/Savage Blow 3

S Seal: Chill Def/Atk +3

Yay or Nay and what assist skill would she like to have?

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I was looking into the following build for Edelgard who is +Spd atm

Weapon: Victorious Axe

Special: Moonbow

A skill: Study Impact

B Skill: Lull AtkDef 3/Desperation 3

C Skill: Rouse AtkDef 3/Savage Blow 3

S Seal: Chill Def/Atk +3

Yay or Nay and what assist skill would she like to have?

She is perfectly fine as a dual phase unit. I would argue Sturdy Impact is a more of a downgrade. You are gaining 4 Def on Player Phase but losing out on 6 Atk and 6 Def on Enemy Phase.

I would only give her Sturdy Impact if you are absolutely sure you do not need her Enemy Phase performance, such as if you are putting her on a defense team and plan to help the AI rush the player. I do not recommend Desperation if you use Sturdy Impact since she would have a hard time entering the required HP range with her high bulk unless you switch to Death Blow, Fury, or Life and Death. I do not recommend Rouses unless you are sure she would not be bunched up with other units on the defense team, but Savage Blow is fine. Chill Def is nice, but not on Edelgard; it is better to put that on a support unit or run Dark Shrine (D). Attack +3 is okay as a last resort only if other units on the defense team are already using Death Blow, Heavy Blade, and Sturdy Blow.

Victorious Axe
Reposition
Bonfire (Heavy Blade) — Galeforce (Heavy Blade) — Moonbow
Sturdy Impact
Lull Atk/Def
Savage Blow
Heavy Blade — Death Blow — Sturdy Blow

Victorious Axe
Reposition
Bonfire (Heavy Blade) — Galeforce (Heavy Blade) — Moonbow
Death Blow — Fury — Life and Death
Desperation
Savage Blow
Heavy Blade — Death Blow

If you are using her manually, I recommend sticking with dual phase builds since she is one of the handful units who has guaranteed follow up attacks on both phases, and she already comes with most of the skills.

Victorious Axe
Reposition
Bonfire (Heavy Blade) -- Galeforce (Heavy Blade) -- Moonbow
Atk/Def Solo -- Atk/Res Solo
Lull Atk/Def
Rouse Atk/Def -- Rouse Atk/Res -- Atk Smoke (with Eliwood: Blazing Knight support)
Heavy Blade -- Atk/Def -- Atk/Res

I recommend sticking with skills that boost her Atk/Def since she already comes with them and her stats already specializes that way, but if you need her to fight dragons often, you can switch over to skills that boost her Atk/Res to balance out her bulk, but it would be much more expensive.

Edited by XRay

6 hours ago, Steilison said:

what is IP team and flier ball mean and why are people having trouble with it? 

To elaborate on flier balls, the flier ball is a team archetype mostly used for Aether Raids defense that consists of 4-6 flying units.

The team composition stacks Goad Fliers and/or Ward Fliers to make it difficult to initiate combat against the team, and the team often also uses Flier Formation, Flier Guidance, and/or Air Orders (also Guidance and Ground Orders for teams that aren't 100% flying) to make it harder to predict how units will move.

thank you for your clear explanations! i cant believe how the community is different here compare to most of the games I played.

is flier "ball" originated from? is it a meme as well?

I finally fought a tier 11 team (first match against an IP team with 2 Alm: Saint-King, after cheking at his speed its pretty high, the only reason I won is that i have a bonus unit and out speed them i guess) so lets say on dark season the enemy has Alm with dark blessing and 2 Yune 1Sothis and 1Bramimond  and a bonus unit. does that mean he will get a bonus of +4 speed and +3 atk and +5 res from the mythic and +4 all stat from bonus unit right?

Also the top priority for me as a beginner in AR is to use all my heavenly dew to improve my Fortress(O)  or Aether Amphorae, how about aether stone? (other than saving for tier 11 member slot)whats best to build first? 

do you think they will add 7 member AR team in the future?

Edited by Steilison

14 minutes ago, Steilison said:

A "death ball" in strategy games (at least for StarCraft II) refers to a tightly packed formation of units. In Heroes, flier balls utilize Flier Formation, Air Orders, Air Guidance, etc. to stay in a tight formation.

Death ball is a slang. Memes are different from slang.

18 minutes ago, Steilison said:

I finally fought a tier 11 team (first match against an IP team with 2 Alm: Saint-King, after cheking at his speed its pretty high, the only reason I won is that i have a bonus unit and out speed them i guess) so lets say on dark season the enemy has Alm with dark blessing and 2 Yune 1Sothis and 1Bramimond  and a bonus unit. does that mean he will get a bonus of +4 speed and +3 atk and +5 res from the mythic and +4 all stat from bonus unit right?

Since there are two Yunes, he will get Spd+8. The total bonus and Mythic stats would be Atk+7, Spd+12, Def+4, and Res+9.

20 minutes ago, Steilison said:

Also the top priority for me as a beginner in AR is to use all my heavenly dew to improve my Fortress(O)  or Aether Amphorae, how about aether stone? (other than saving for tier 11 member slot)whats best to build first? 

These structures should be your top priority:
Make sure to also build any Structure to level 1 if those Structures are the bonus Structure for the week.
Offense:
Fortress (O), Escape Ladder (O), Healing Tower (O), fifth offensive team slot
Defense:
Aether Amphorae, Aether Fountain

Next you can focus on these Structures:
Offense:
Dark Shrine (O), Light Shrine (O), Tactics Room (O), Panic Manor (O), Bolt Tower (O)
Defense:
Dark Shrine (D), Light Shrine (D), Tactics Room (D), Panic Manor (D), Healing Tower (D), Fortress (D), Heavy Trap, fifth defensive team slot, and sixth defensive team slot

These Structures have niche uses, so do not level them unless you can properly take advantage of them:
Offense:
Duo's Indulgence (O)
Defense:
Duo's Indulgence (D), Bolt Tower (D), Catapult (D)

These Structures are not very good, so upgrade these last:
Offense:
Infantry School (O), Armor School (O), Cavalry School (O), Flier School (O), Catapult (O)
Defense:
Infantry School (D), Armor School (D), Cavalry School (D), Flier School (D)

And finally, DO NOT EVER level up your Bolt Trap to level 2. Keep it at Level 1, or do not build it at all. Unless you are absolutely sure you know what you are doing for your defense map, do NOT level the Bolt Trap up. Bolt Traps are often poorly placed, and that benefits the offensive team far to often to the detriment of the defense team. One reason why offensive Player Phase teams are so easy to use in Aether Raids is because there are a lot of Level 2 or higher Bolt Traps that Player Phase teams can safely take advantage of to drop their HP under 75% to activate Desperation without any risk of engaging in combat first.

53 minutes ago, Steilison said:

do you think they will add 7 member AR team in the future?

No.

"Flier ball" and its predecessor the "armor ball" got their names because the unit types want to clump up together and utilize skills where clumping up is optimal. Armors due to their small movement range and fliers due to having movement skills that let them move to squares adjacent to each other.

so lets say on dark season the enemy has Alm with dark blessing and 2 Yune 1Sothis and 1Bramimond  and a bonus unit. does that mean he will get a bonus of +4 speed and +3 atk and +5 res from the mythic and +4 all stat from bonus unit right?

+8 Spd because there are 2 copies of Yune, but everything else is correct.

Also, since Alm is a Legendary Hero, he cannot be blessed. However, he will still receive blessing bonuses as long as it is also Earth season.

Because the Fortress is expensive, it's probably most efficient to upgrade the Aether structures first unless you're having trouble dealing with enemy stats. The order you should do them is as follows:

1. Aether Fountain Lv. 2 (+70 Aether per week for 100 dew)
  2. Aether Amphorae Lv. 2 (+50 Aether per week for 100 dew)
  3. Aether Fountain Lv. 3 (+70 Aether per week for 300 dew)
  4. Aether Amphorae Lv. 3 (+50 Aether per week for 300 dew)
  5. Aether Amphorae Lv. 4 (+50 Aether per week for 500 dew)
Edited by Ice Dragon

16 minutes ago, uhmuzing said:

I was actually thinking about the Bolt Trap today ugh. There's not a way to UN-level traps, is there? 

There is no way to unlevel it unfortunately.