"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

So is there any use for a dark priestess Idunn with a flaw in defense and a bonus to attack? Any suggestions for a set up to make that work? Can't really get a merge on her as I got her randomly outside of the banner focus

I decided to use my free 5 star summon to get a second copy of Ike Zeal Unleashed is my first copy had a flaw in speed and a bonus to attack. From what I understand him having a flaw in speed would be really bad because of how much you rely on it. According to his skills. I am assuming his base kit is fine.

I also had a fallen Corrin with a flaw in HP.  but I did think that I this wasn't as big a deal as Ike's flaw in speed

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

So is there any use for a dark priestess Idunn with a flaw in defense and a bonus to attack? Any suggestions for a set up to make that work? Can't really get a merge on her as I got her randomly outside of the banner focus

36 Def is not ideal, but that is still over 80 bulk with just BST alone and 90 total physical bulk with her base kit. I would not worry about not getting a merge on her since you will eventually get another copy if you play long enough.

Enemy Phase:
+Def/Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Ignis — Bonfire (if she is facing enemies who cannot double her)
Distant Counter
Vengeful Fighter
(Any C) — Ward Armor — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke — Panic Smoke
Mirror Stance — Sturdy Stance

Enemy Phase:
+Def/Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Ignis — Aether
Distant Counter
Special Fighter
Quick Riposte

41 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

I decided to use my free 5 star summon to get a second copy of Ike Zeal Unleashed is my first copy had a flaw in speed and a bonus to attack. From what I understand him having a flaw in speed would be really bad because of how much you rely on it. According to his skills. I am assuming his base kit is fine.

His base kit is fine. You want to use the neutral as the base since it will have higher Spd once merged than the +Atk copy.

43 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

I also had a fallen Corrin with a flaw in HP.  but I did think that I this wasn't as big a deal as Ike's flaw in speed

HP Flaws are very good if you want to use him as a Player Phase unit since it makes getting into Desperation range easier.

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

36 Def is not ideal, but that is still over 80 bulk with just BST alone and 90 total physical bulk with her base kit. I would not worry about not getting a merge on her since you will eventually get another copy if you play long enough.

Enemy Phase:
+Def/Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Ignis — Bonfire (if she is facing enemies who cannot double her)
Distant Counter
Vengeful Fighter
Mirror Stance — Sturdy Stance

Enemy Phase:
+Def/Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Ignis — Aether
Distant Counter
Special Fighter
Quick Riposte

His base kit is fine. You want to use the neutral as the base since it will have higher Spd once merged than the +Atk copy.

HP Flaws are very good if you want to use him as a Player Phase unit since it makes getting into Desperation range easier.

Thanks, but sadly I have already merged Ike with the attack one. Good to know in the future, I thought that the older one would have superior starts when merged as the other one didn't have a bonus to any stat. But I guess I don't truly know how merging really works. 

I am actually uncertain what the stat increases are for different amount of merges. 

The highest I can get is with Celica, Queen of Valantia. Of which I have three copies. She just have a bonus to attack currently with a single merge. I might want a good skill set for her.

I am also considering building a dragon team. I do have access to Naga Dragon Divinity, Idunn Dark Priestess, Robin Fell Vessel, Tiki, Dragon Scion and Beachside Scion, Ninian Oracle of Destiny and Nagi Dragon Avatar. All at five stars.

Edit: Would Ward Dragons be sufficient on Idunn instead of Ward armour. If I plan to run her in a dragon team?

Edited by Darkmoon6789

49 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

Thanks, but sadly I have already merged Ike with the attack one. Good to know in the future, I thought that the older one would have superior starts when merged as the other one didn't have a bonus to any stat. But I guess I don't truly know how merging really works. 

I am actually uncertain what the stat increases are for different amount of merges. 

You can use the calculator. I also recommend reading up on how merges work.

49 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

The highest I can get is with Celica, Queen of Valantia. Of which I have three copies. She just have a bonus to attack currently with a single merge. I might want a good skill set for her.

Her default skill set is mostly okay. Just replace Miracle with Moonbow and give her Reposition. I would also replace her C slot with Savage Blow or Res Smoke, or Fortify Def or Fortify Res if she got Blade mage allies.

52 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

I am also considering building a dragon team. I do have access to Naga Dragon Divinity, Idunn Dark Priestess, Robin Fell Vessel, Tiki, Dragon Scion and Beachside Scion, Ninian Oracle of Destiny and Nagi Dragon Avatar. All at five stars.

Edit: Would Ward Dragons be sufficient on Idunn instead of Ward armour. If I plan to run her in a dragon team?

Ward Dragon is fine.

1 hour ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krjwnd7n94d9ifo/Screenshot_20200518-145906.png?dl=0

I have to say that Idunn has rather high defence for having a flaw in it. How does this look?

Looks good.

2 hours ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

I also have one more question, is there such a thing as a healer with the Dragon type?

If you mean healer as in staff units, then no. Staff and dragons are mutually exclusive Weapon types.

If you mean healer as in the role, then yes. Any dragon can be a healer using Reciprocal Aid and Renewal. The best unit for that role would Y!Tiki and A!Tiki since they got Breath of Fog.

Healing and Anti-Dragon:
+HP
Breath of Fog
(Atk Refinement)
Reciprocal Aid
HP/Atk
Renewal
Panic Ploy — Threaten Atk/Res
HP/Atk

Pure Healing:
+HP
Breath of Fog
(Any Refinement except special Refinement)
Reciprocal Aid
HP+5
Renewal
Panic Ploy
HP+5 — Renewal

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Looks good.

If you mean healer as in staff units, then no. Staff and dragons are mutually exclusive Weapon types.

If you mean healer as in the role, then yes. Any dragon can be a healer using Reciprocal Aid and Renewal. The best unit for that role would Y!Tiki and A!Tiki since they got Breath of Fog.

Healing and Anti-Dragon:
+HP
Breath of Fog
(Atk Refinement)
Reciprocal Aid
HP/Atk
Renewal
Panic Ploy — Threaten Atk/Res
HP/Atk

Pure Healing:
+HP
Breath of Fog
(Any Refinement except special Refinement)
Reciprocal Aid
HP+5
Renewal
Panic Ploy
HP+5 — Renewal

Thanks, would Dragon Scion Tiki or Naga's voice Tiki be better for this purpose? My Dragon Scion has a flaw in speed and a bonus in resistance. And the other one, a bonus in speed and a flaw in HP

5 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

Thanks, would Dragon Scion Tiki or Naga's voice Tiki be better for this purpose? My Dragon Scion has a flaw in speed and a bonus in resistance. And the other one, a bonus in speed and a flaw in HP

I lean towards Tiki: Naga's Voice and give her the hybrid healer/anti dragon role. A!Tiki got 1 less HP than Y!Tiki, but she got much higher Atk; and as a 3*/4* unit, she is a also lot easier to find a +HP Asset for and to merge.

8 hours ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

Each merge gives 1 point each to 2 stats, rotating in order from highest to lowest based on the unit's level 1 stats. The order is affected only by the unit's Asset and Flaw and doesn't take into account anything else, like merges or skills.

The first merge also gives an additional bonus added onto the standard merge stats:

• If the unit does not have an Asset or Flaw, the unit gains 1 point each to the unit's 3 highest stats based on the unit's level 1 stats.
  • If the unit has an Asset and Flaw, the stat the unit has a Flaw in is calculated as if the Flaw no longer exists.

The stats given by the first merge bonus and the removal of the Flaw do not change the order that stats are given for the standard 2 points on merge.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Aside from support and utility stuff like Chills or her default Spd/Def Ruse, Eleonora doesn't really want anything besides Lull Spd/Def to pass as many speed checks as possible and deal more damage or Null Follow-Up to get pass Wary Fighter or whatever skill that prevents her from making a follow-up attack for her B passive, right? I guess Dull Ranged can be a budget Lull and considering Mirage Longbow has a Firesweep effect using a speed check, Poison Strike would be like a Firesweep Bow, Poison Strike build.

-breakers are useful for dealing with particular enemies, but get stuffed by Null Follow-Up and if she passes the speed check and isn't fighting someone with Null C-Disrupt, Eleonora doesn't need to fear counterattacks in the first place which would also apply to Guard unless she's softening up someone for an ally to defeat who could end up dying because Eleonora charged their special, Desperation would only be useful against Null C-Disrupt units, there's no reason for her to run either -sweeps, and she doesn't have the resistance for Sabotages. She's not really an enemy phase unit or one who can stack a lot of attack, so Vantage probably isn't that useful.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Aside from support and utility stuff like Chills or her default Spd/Def Ruse, Eleonora doesn't really want anything besides Lull Spd/Def to pass as many speed checks as possible and deal more damage or Null Follow-Up to get pass Wary Fighter or whatever skill that prevents her from making a follow-up attack for her B passive, right? I guess Dull Ranged can be a budget Lull and considering Mirage Longbow has a Firesweep effect using a speed check, Poison Strike would be like a Firesweep Bow, Poison Strike build.

-breakers are useful for dealing with particular enemies, but get stuffed by Null Follow-Up and if she passes the speed check and isn't fighting someone with Null C-Disrupt, Eleonora doesn't need to fear counterattacks in the first place which would also apply to Guard unless she's softening up someone for an ally to defeat who could end up dying because Eleonora charged their special, Desperation would only be useful against Null C-Disrupt units, there's no reason for her to run either -sweeps, and she doesn't have the resistance for Sabotages. She's not really an enemy phase unit or one who can stack a lot of attack, so Vantage probably isn't that useful.

I am not sure about Null Follow-Up on a Firesweeper. Null Follow-Up is pretty niche skill in my opinion for a Player Phase unit since not many units have Wary Fighter. For the occasional enemy tank that has it, a Firesweeper can just chip away the tank and then have a nuke ally come in to knock it out.

Breakers also feel too niche in my opinion. It is not bad if you are having trouble with a particular type of unit in Arena Assault, but I think Lull Spd/Def and Poison Strike is better for general purpose.

I would go with Poison Strike on the B slot. If you got dough to spend though, then Lull Spd/Def and Special Spiral would definitely be nice.

I ally support my Lyon with Lancina and I realized that the CD effect doesn't work on tome user, I was wondering who would be the best support for him other M!Corrin?

What iv would you prefer on MCorrin?

Edited by steil

20 minutes ago, steil said:

I ally support my Lyon with Lancina and I realized that the CD effect doesn't work on tome user, I was wondering who would be the best support for him other M!Corrin?

Kaden offers much stronger buffs, but is he less reliable due to his buffs being vulnerable to Panic. I would personally just stick with M!Corrin. There are other buffers out there, but they are more suited for specific types of super tanks and they are still inferior to M!Corrin, so they are not that great with Lyon. Peony is the only exception in my opinion, but her positioning requirements are bit more strict.

Peony
She is for any unit. Her Mythic and Weapon buffs combined give 1 less total stat points than M!Corrin (5HP+4Spd+3Atk+3Spd=15 stats), but two thirds of those stats (5HP and 4 Spd) are not dependent on positioning requirements. However, the Atk/Spd+3 are very dependent on positioning, and while they have unlimited range if the tank is in a cardinal direction of the unit, the buffs do not work diagonally.

Marth
Worse than M!Corrin in almost every way; he is only practical if you are running 2 infantry super tanks on the same team.

Mathilda
For cavalry.

Clive
For cavalry.

Oscar
For cavalry.

F!Morgan
For fliers.

Camilla
For fliers.

Gunter
For cavalry.

Just hit 31/40 summons on the fallen banner. And got all 4 units, Ike Lyon and Julia all came up with workable IVs. Thinking of going for that 40 mark for some fodder, or to patch up my fallen Corrin's IV.

Ike came up +speed -def, Julia and Lyon both came up neutral. Corrin came up -attack +def

At this point aiming for that 40 mark to patch up Corrin's IV seems like a good idea. But that -def on Ike might cause a few issues later down the line. So which one would be more worth patching up? Ike's -defense, or Corrin's -attack? If both are workable  i'll probably just spend the freebie on an extra Lyon since I have use for bonus doubler fodder.

2 hours ago, Faellin said:

Just hit 31/40 summons on the fallen banner. And got all 4 units, Ike Lyon and Julia all came up with workable IVs. Thinking of going for that 40 mark for some fodder, or to patch up my fallen Corrin's IV.

Ike came up +speed -def, Julia and Lyon both came up neutral. Corrin came up -attack +def

At this point aiming for that 40 mark to patch up Corrin's IV seems like a good idea. But that -def on Ike might cause a few issues later down the line. So which one would be more worth patching up? Ike's -defense, or Corrin's -attack? If both are workable  i'll probably just spend the freebie on an extra Lyon since I have use for bonus doubler fodder.

I would fix DB!Ike's -Def. He is a more relevant unit in the meta.

DB!M!Corrin is not bad, but DW!F!Corrin is better since she is colorless.

2 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

Managed to get Bernadetta. Any good skills to give her?

Her bow, A and B skill are really great to have and you sould keep them. Slap Reposition, Moonbow and maybe Swift Sparrow seal and she would be good to go and the C slot is relatively open. 

25 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

Managed to get Bernadetta. Any good skills to give her?

I would run Fury over Atk/Spd Push since Fury keeps working below 25% HP, and run Brazen Atk/Spd on the Sacred Seal slot as it gives the most boost to Atk/Spd.
Persecution Bow
Reposition
Moonbow
Fury
Lull Spd/Def
(Any C) — Savage Blow — Def Smoke
Brazen Atk/Spd

Does it make any difference that my Bernadetta has a flaw in HP and an asset in resistance?

I also managed to get Micaiah Dawns Wind Duo. How is she compared to her Queen of Dawn counterpart? She has a flaw in attack and an asset in speed. Any skills that would compliment her? It seems like sacrifice would benefit from a way to regain HP.

While I am on the topic of Micaiah, how can I improve her basic skill set from her base one?

I also managed to get another copy of Idunn dark priestess from sheer luck. So she no longer has the flaw in defence

Edit:  My second Idunn has a flaw attack and an asset in resistance. What would happen if I merged her with my first Idunn with asset in attack and a flaw in defense with the second one being the enhanced unit? Would I keep the skills she has inherited from other sources? 

Not sure if an asset in attack or an asset in resistance is better for this unit.

Edited by Darkmoon6789

Does it make any difference that my Bernadetta has a flaw in HP and an asset in resistance?

HP Flaw is really good for reaching HP thresholds easier. Res Asset is not great, but it is usable; you ideally want +Atk or +Spd.

Ideally, you want +Atk/Spd with -HP and leave her unmerged or get her to +0+3 (so she stays at 34 or 35 HP) until you get her to +4+0 or +2+3 (she reaches 40 HP). Once she reaches +4+0 or +5+0, you do not want to increase her merges further until you can get her to +9+0 or +7+3. If she reaches +2+3, you do not want to increase her merges until you can get her to +7+3.

At 34 or 35 HP, stepping on a level 1 Bolt Trap (dealing 10 damage and entering Desperation range) and doing one round of combat with Fury 4 equipped will land her in Wings of Mercy range, which is a huge convenience in Aether Raids.

At 40 HP, stepping on a level Bolt Trap will still allow her to enter Desperation range. However, she will no longer be able to enter into Wings of Mercy range after one round of combat. In exchange for that inconvenience though, she got higher Atk/Spd compared to when she was unmerged.

Similarly, I do not recommend giving her merges if she will be above 40 HP, since she will no longer be able to get into Desperation range safely by stepping on a Bolt Trap, unless you can give her a lot of merges at once to offset that inconvenience. In my opinion, if merging or Flowering a unit would take the unit to go above 40 HP, I would not give that unit merges nor Flowers until I can get enough merges and Flowers to increase their Atk/Spd by 2.

To be clear, this only applies to Player Phase units and Counter-Vantage units, not Enemy Phase units. Enemy Phase units want as much bulk as possible, so they should not step on Bolt Traps willingly.

I also managed to get Micaiah Dawns Wind Duo. How is she compared to her Queen of Dawn counterpart? She has a flaw in attack and an asset in speed. Any skills that would compliment her? It seems like sacrifice would benefit from a way to regain HP.

Unless you need it for scoring, get rid of Sacrifice and run Reposition.

BB!Micaiah is better since she is colorless. She also got higher Atk, so she is better for Counter-Vantage.

While I am on the topic of Micaiah, how can I improve her basic skill set from her base one?

Which Micaiah are you talking about? And what do you want her to do? Counter-Vantage? Enemy Phase? Something else?

Edit:  My second Idunn has a flaw attack and an asset in resistance. What would happen if I merged her with my first Idunn with asset in attack and a flaw in defense with the second one being the enhanced unit? Would I keep the skills she has inherited from other sources? 

You can preview what happens in the merge screen. I also strongly recommend reading the article on merging as it is really short and would quickly answer most of your questions.

In summary, merging gets rid of any Flaws and you get to keep all skills that are learned or inherited from any merged copies.

Not sure if an asset in attack or an asset in resistance is better for this unit.

Depends on what you use her for. I personally lean towards Res for an Enemy Phase build and to balance out her bulk. For Dual Phase, I lean towards +Atk.

Enemy Phase:
+Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Aether — Ignis (against enemies that cannot double Idunn)
Distant Counter
Special Fighter
(Any C) — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke — Panic Smoke
Quick Riposte

Enemy Phase:
+Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Ignis — Glacies — Bonfire (against enemies that cannot double Idunn) — Iceberg (against enemies that cannot double Idunn)
Distant Counter
Vengeful Fighter
Sturdy Stance — Mirror Stance

Dual Phase:
+Atk
Demonic Breath
Swap — Reposition
Moonbow
Distant Counter
Bold Fighter
(Any C) — Armor Stride — Armor March — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke — Panic Smoke
Quick Riposte

Edited by XRay

20 minutes ago, XRay said:

HP Flaw is really good for reaching HP thresholds easier. Res Asset is not great, but it is usable; you ideally want +Atk or +Spd.

Ideally, you want +Atk/Spd with -HP and leave her unmerged or get her to +0+3 (so she stays at 34 or 35 HP) until you get her to +4+0 or +2+3 (she reaches 40 HP). Once she reaches +4+0 or +5+0, you do not want to increase her merges further until you can get her to +9+0 or +7+3. If she reaches +2+3, you do not want to increase her merges until you can get her to +7+3.

At 34 or 35 HP, stepping on a level 1 Bolt Trap (dealing 10 damage and entering Desperation range) and doing one round of combat with Fury 4 equipped will land her in Wings of Mercy range, which is a huge convenience in Aether Raids.

At 40 HP, stepping on a level Bolt Trap will still allow her to enter Desperation range. However, she will no longer be able to enter into Wings of Mercy range after one round of combat. In exchange for that inconvenience though, she got higher Atk/Spd compared to when she was unmerged.

Similarly, I do not recommend giving her merges if she will be above 40 HP, since she will no longer be able to get into Desperation range safely by stepping on a Bolt Trap, unless you can give her a lot of merges at once to offset that inconvenience. In my opinion, if merging or Flowering a unit would take the unit to go above 40 HP, I would not give that unit merges nor Flowers until I can get enough merges and Flowers to increase their Atk/Spd by 2.

To be clear, this only applies to Player Phase units and Counter-Vantage units, not Enemy Phase units. Enemy Phase units want as much bulk as possible, so they should not step on Bolt Traps willingly.

Unless you need it for scoring, get rid of Sacrifice and run Reposition.

BB!Micaiah is better since she is colorless. She also got higher Atk, so she is better for Counter-Vantage.

Which Micaiah are you talking about? And what do you want her to do? Counter-Vantage? Enemy Phase? Something else?

You can preview what happens in the merge screen. I also strongly recommend reading the article on merging as it is really short and would quickly answer most of your questions.

In summary, merging gets rid of any Flaws and you get to keep all skills that are learned or inherited from any merged copies.

Depends on what you use her for. I personally lean towards Res for an Enemy Phase build and to balance out her bulk. For Dual Phase, I lean towards +Atk.

Enemy Phase:
+Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Aether — Ignis (against enemies that cannot double Idunn)
Distant Counter
Special Fighter
Quick Riposte

Enemy Phase:
+Res
Demonic Breath
Swap
Ignis — Glacies — Bonfire (against enemies that cannot double Idunn) — Iceberg (against enemies that cannot double Idunn)
Distant Counter
Vengeful Fighter
Sturdy Stance — Mirror Stance

Dual Phase:
+Atk
Demonic Breath
Swap — Reposition
Moonbow
Distant Counter
Bold Fighter
(Any C) — Armor Stride — Armor March — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke — Panic Smoke
Quick Riposte

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzss8im9igfiaap/Screenshot_20200520-164637.png?dl=0

I guess I need to level her up again, but I guess this is the better nature for the skill set.

Here is my original Micaiah, which was one of my first units. But I haven't really changed her skill set from the basic one. There are probably ways to make her more useful

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8v2012l0zrjmc7/Screenshot_20200520-164727.png?dl=0

Probably a dumb question, but does someone knows if there is a way to predict the rerun of a seasonal unit or the approximate time it could take? Or is it totally random?
Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzss8im9igfiaap/Screenshot_20200520-164637.png?dl=0

I guess I need to level her up again, but I guess this is the better nature for the skill set.

Looks good.

Here is my original Micaiah, which was one of my first units. But I haven't really changed her skill set from the basic one. There are probably ways to make her more useful

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8v2012l0zrjmc7/Screenshot_20200520-164727.png?dl=0

If she is your only copy, I do not recommend giving her merges or Flowers in case you need to use her to follow guides. I also would not give her any expensive skills since it is better to use give expensive skills to a second copy that is not used for guides. I would just give her Reposition, Moonbow, and Fury, and that is pretty much it.

If you do not care about following guides or if you have another copy, there are several builds you can use:

Debuffer: (Skills in bold red are preferred for stronger debuffing specialization.)
+Res
Madness Flask [Res] — Light of Dawn
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Fort. Def/Res — Fury
Yune's Whisper
(Any C) — (Any Ploy)
Fortress Res — (Any Chill) — (Any Ploy)

Counter-Vantage:
+Atk
Gronnblade — Light of Dawn (If she can get Dominance status effect and another debuffer on the team.)
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Close Counter
Vantage
Savage Blow — Res Smoke — Atk Smoke (If she can get Dominance status effect and another debuffer on the team.) — Spd Smoke (If she can get Dominance status effect and another debuffer on the team.)
Brazen Atk/Spd — Brazen Atk/Res

Player Phase

Spoiler

Player Phase Desperation: (If you have another debuffer on your team, ideally someone who can debuff Spd.)
+Spd
Light of Dawn
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Desperation
(Any C)
Swift Sparrow — Brazen Atk/Spd

Player Phase One Shot:
+Atk
Gronnblade — Light of Dawn (If you have another debuffer on your team.) 
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Death Blow — Brazen Atk/Spd — Brazen Atk/Res
(Any B) — Yune's Whisper — Chill Res
(Any C)
Death Blow — Brazen Atk/Spd — Brazen Atk/Res

Player Phase Desperation-Brash Assault:
+Atk
Gronnblade — Madness Flask [Atk] — Buoy Board [Atk] — Light of Dawn (If you have another debuffer on your team.) 
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Fury — Death Blow — Brazen Atk/Res
Desperation
(Any C)
Brash Assault

Enemy Phase

Spoiler

Enemy Phase Res Tank:
+Res
Gronnserpent [Res] — Sandwiches! [Res] — Light of Dawn (If you have another debuffer on your team.) 
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky — Iceberg (if enemies can consistently double her)
Mirror Stance
Quick Riposte — Dull Ranged
(Any C) — Atk Smoke — Panic Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Quick Riposte — Mirror Stance

Super Tank:
+Def
Sandwiches! [Def] — Light of Dawn (If you have another debuffer on your team.) 
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky — Iceberg (if enemies can consistently double her)
Close Counter — Close Foil (if she does not face dragons)
Quick Riposte — Guard
(Any C) — Atk Smoke — Panic Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Quick Riposte — Sturdy Stance

— — — — — — —

29 minutes ago, Karuu30 said:

Probably a dumb question, but does someone knows if there is a way to predict the rerun of a seasonal unit or the approximate time it could take? Or is it totally random?
Thanks!

They get annual reruns.

Edited by XRay

21 minutes ago, Karuu30 said:

Thanks!

~All Seasonal Banners are rerun at about the same time as their original release every year, so for instance in the coming month you can expect the reruns of Bridal Belonging, Bridal Bloom, and Bridal Blessings.

~Individual units are put into Legendary and Mythic banners at the end/beginning of each month sometimes, though with the overabundance of Legendary and Mythic heroes being rerun this is no longer a reliable method of hoping they get rerun.

~Lastly, it seems it's a trend now that we'll get at least one banner a year that grants a chance to get a seasonal unit from the past year, usually at anniversary time. This is also not reliable for focusing on a single seasonal unit, but it's at least something to keep an eye out.

Hey guys, last week I had a +10 bonus unit in arena (thanks Smol Marth!) and I made T21 for the first time. But this week I'm going to demote hard. I wanted to merge my F!Lyon anyway, and since I'm using him as my bonus unit I may as well do it now to help a bit with my arena score. But, both my copies have pretty good IVs and I'm not sure which to stick with. Would you do +Atk or +Def. I'm leaning towards Atk, but I do like that Def will give him even defenses. What do you guys think? And I do like him a lot, so not interested in foddering a copy (plus I have 3 extra Nailahs if someone wants Null-C).

EDIT: Nevermind, I decided to give Ashnard a merge and use him in Arena. He scores slightly better than Lyon anyway. I still want to possibly merge Lyon anyway, so I'd still like input on if I should go with Atk or Def.

Edited by TEKWRX
Updates