"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

4 hours ago, Othin said:

So I previously said Reginn's base kit gives her an effective 56 Speed, but that's wrong. She gets an additional +3 visible Speed from her weapon, so it's 59 with her base kit, 63 with SS2 seal, and I can get her to 65 with merges and dragonflowers. If we get the Atk/Spd Solo seal, that's 67, and allies can get her even higher. 

I want to be careful about using limited resources, but I think I'm sold on +Atk.

When comparing her to the latest units, she might have trouble doubling them.

Dieck +Spd has 38 Spd, and his axe takes him to 43. At +10+5, that is another 5 Spd totaling to 58. With two Spd Mythics, that would be 64 Spd not factoring in any other skills or Sacred Seals.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, XRay said:

When comparing her to the latest units, she might have trouble doubling them.

Dieck +Spd has 38 Spd, and his axe takes him to 43. At +10+5, that is another 5 Spd totaling to 58. With two Spd Mythics, that would be 64 Spd not factoring in any other skills or Sacred Seals.

I don't understand. 43 + 5 = 48, another 8 makes 56. Skills can get him above 60, though. 

Still, like I said, melee infantry doesn't scare me. 3 reach isn't enough to cause trouble. Ranged attackers and cavalry are the ones Reginn seems far more important for sniping.

Edit: For one thing, units with only 3 reach can't catch up to Reginn if she uses Canto to run out of their range after combat. But also, aside from dancers, times I need to kill a 3-reach unit in one round are just so rare compared to 4+ reach ones. I think it's way more relevant to have her secure the kill against units along the lines of Summer Byleth. (52 Spd at +Spd +10/+10, becomes 64 with her prf and Atk/Spd Push, has 46 HP and 22 Def under those conditions for 68 physical bulk.)

Edited by Othin

56 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't understand. 43 + 5 = 48, another 8 makes 56. Skills can get him above 60, though. 

Still, like I said, melee infantry doesn't scare me. 3 reach isn't enough to cause trouble. Ranged attackers and cavalry are the ones Reginn seems far more important for sniping. 

Woops. I added the merge and Flower numbers instead of the stat boost.

For the latest ranged infantry, I think Shinon is the only one that is relatively bulky. With +Spd, he got 46 Spd. His Weapon, merges, and Flowers will take that to 56. His default Lull Atk/Spd brings it up to 59. Spd/Res Solo would put him at 65. With a Spd Mythic, that would hit 69, and double Spd Mythics would be 73. Reginn is not in the calculator yet, but Shinon with vanilla skill kit would have 64 BST magical bulk, and his Weapon, Lull, and Spd/Res Solo would take it to 78, and merges and Flowers would take it to 88, and two Mythics would take it to at least 98. If Reginn can deal at least 98 damage in one shot, then she should be okay against him.

For cavalry, the most common unit I have seen is Eliwood. +Spd with Resplendent stats gives him 35. Merges and Flowers brings him up to 41. If he is running Push, that will be 48. If he runs Lull, that will be 51. Double Spd Mythics would only get him to 59. I guess Eliwood is not too fast on Enemy Phase.

For the latest cavalry, I think Petrine is the only one who might be able take on Reginn. Petrine +Spd with merges and Flowers would hit 45 Spd. Her Weapon brings her up to 50. If she is running Push, that would be 57. With a Lull, that would be 60. With a Spd Mythic, she would hit 64, and double Spd Mythics would be 68. Petrine got 66 BST magical bulk, and Lull would take it to 69. Merges and Flowers hould take it to 79 and double Mythics would take her to at least 89.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Woops. I added the merge and Flower numbers instead of the stat boost.

For the latest ranged infantry, I think Shinon is the only one that is relatively bulky. With +Spd, he got 46 Spd. His Weapon, merges, and Flowers will take that to 56. His default Lull Atk/Spd brings it up to 59. Spd/Res Solo would put him at 65. With a Spd Mythic, that would hit 69, and double Spd Mythics would be 73. Reginn is not in the calculator yet, but Shinon with vanilla skill kit would have 64 BST magical bulk, and his Weapon, Lull, and Spd/Res Solo would take it to 78, and merges and Flowers would take it to 88, and two Mythics would take it to at least 98. If Reginn can deal at least 98 damage in one shot, then she should be okay against him.

For cavalry, the most common unit I have seen is Eliwood. +Spd with Resplendent stats gives him 35. Merges and Flowers brings him up to 41. If he is running Push, that will be 48. If he runs Lull, that will be 51. Double Spd Mythics would only get him to 59. I guess Eliwood is not too fast on Enemy Phase.

For the latest cavalry, I think Petrine is the only one who might be able take on Reginn. Petrine +Spd with merges and Flowers would hit 45 Spd. Her Weapon brings her up to 50. If she is running Push, that would be 57. With a Lull, that would be 60. With a Spd Mythic, she would hit 64, and double Spd Mythics would be 68. Petrine got 66 BST magical bulk, and Lull would take it to 69. Merges and Flowers hould take it to 79 and double Mythics would take her to at least 89.

Hmm. 98 could be tricky, but if she gets the chance to stack Atk from nearby allies like Plumeria, it seems doable with her special. Seems easier than doubling units like that, I think it's a case where going under is easier than going over. 

8 hours ago, Othin said:

I just don't see there being so many enemies that are that troublesome that one use of her special wouldn't be enough. Most crazy fast enemies I see are really fragile. 

Other units can hit harder, but Reginn has a guaranteed slot and they don't. 

I'm definitely interested in learning any counterpoints, but this sounds to me like more trouble than it's worth. 

I was trying to point out and maybe overemphasized the idea of one-shotting with a special for Reginn. Can Reginn or any other unit one-shot purely through their attack or by attack stacking? Yes, but having that extra boost from being able to have a charged special, an effect that deals damage, or allows for a follow-up of some kind like with a Brave weapon, Desperation, etc., helps.

But once again, do what you think is best. I still think on a comment I saw a while ago from somewhere about the idea that for units with high offenses, +Atk giving 3 or 4 more damage is nice, but +Spd deciding whether or not a unit can do, say, 30 damage versus 30x2 damage, is important as well. That's where my mindset is when it comes to high offenses units. But it all depends on what you want the unit to do. And worst case scenario is that you can change your mind later with Trait Fruits.

Moving on. I had this typed up, but refrained from posting it since I decided to discuss Reginn.

Well, that happened. I don't know who to choose as my guaranteed summon. Duessel showed up and with a great +Atk, -HP, so I don't have to worry about him being a consideration even though I didn't really want him since he'd be the third of the lance cavalry with guaranteed follow-up attack effects after legendary Ephraim and Dimitri. More of them doesn't hurt since they can run Galeforce well, but there are so many lance cavalry units and these three do get checked by units with Null Follow-Up. If he wielded an axe or even a sword, then he would have had a stronger standing, but I digress.

Natasha is the demote; I'll get her eventually as she didn't show up during the 40 summons. So, it's between a second Reginn or Fluorspar Selena.

"Second" is the problem with Reginn. Choosing her means I am guaranteed a second Reginn, but that does not mean a third will show up soon. It could take a while or an eternity it feels like. I have not had a good track record with getting multiple copies of Astra/Light mythics. The best is Freyja at two copies and that was because I delved deep into her and Triandra's banner hoping to get Triandra for a dark mythic refresh unit; didn't get Triandra. The "second" best is Eir with two copies: the free story one and one summoned one. Altina, Naga, Peony, and Plumeria are all one copy where Altina was the free one who is frequently used by some strategy makers. Free units are bound to be used in F2P strategies which I fall back on when needed or wanted since I just don't want to deal with some things. Having a second Reginn to be able to freely invest however I want is nice, but it's going to be not so great if she's stuck as +0 for a while like Eir. I am not a competitive player, but extra points in Aether Raids or Mjolnir's Strike is nice. At the same time, barracks space is nice and it's about to get even more crowded with Caellach tomorrow and all the future GHB, TT, new Book, whatever heroes.

Fluorspar Selena isn't that great. Her standout things are that one, Tome of Storms has Null Follow-Up if her foe's HP is >= 75% which is a great distinction as cavalry units cannot inherit Null Follow-Up and two, she is the seventh blue mage cavalry in the game. Red mage cavalry are rarer than blue or green mage cavalry and Reinhardt is a thing, but it is nice to have more unit types who are uncommon. In my case, she would be my fifth blue mage cavalry after L'Arachel, Reinhardt, Olwen, and Ursula. Well, four since Olwen's not that great. Otherwise, that's pretty much it. She doesn't have three passives, L&D4 is the most outstanding passive she has to me as I don't care for Arena much, so her having Rally Atk/Res+ is just nice when it's used, and Ruses are what they are. If she had Lull Spd/Res, Pulse Smoke, or whatever... At the very least, I like her art.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

I was trying to point out and maybe overemphasized the idea of one-shotting with a special for Reginn. Can Reginn or any other unit one-shot purely through their attack or by attack stacking? Yes, but having that extra boost from being able to have a charged special, an effect that deals damage, or allows for a follow-up of some kind like with a Brave weapon, Desperation, etc., helps.

But once again, do what you think is best. I still think on a comment I saw a while ago from somewhere about the idea that for units with high offenses, +Atk giving 3 or 4 more damage is nice, but +Spd deciding whether or not a unit can do, say, 30 damage versus 30x2 damage, is important as well. That's where my mindset is when it comes to high offenses units. But it all depends on what you want the unit to do. And worst case scenario is that you can change your mind later with Trait Fruits.

That's fair. I forgot about Trait Fruits, lol. Don't want to have to use them, but knowing I'll have the option does help take some of the pressure off.

I've trained up the +Atk one for now, I'm planning on playing around with her for the next week to be sure, then merge the other two into her before I start next week's AR unless something really changes my mind.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Moving on. I had this typed up, but refrained from posting it since I decided to discuss Reginn.

Well, that happened. I don't know who to choose as my guaranteed summon. Duessel showed up and with a great +Atk, -HP, so I don't have to worry about him being a consideration even though I didn't really want him since he'd be the third of the lance cavalry with guaranteed follow-up attack effects after legendary Ephraim and Dimitri. More of them doesn't hurt since they can run Galeforce well, but there are so many lance cavalry units and these three do get checked by units with Null Follow-Up. If he wielded an axe or even a sword, then he would have had a stronger standing, but I digress.

Natasha is the demote; I'll get her eventually as she didn't show up during the 40 summons. So, it's between a second Reginn or Fluorspar Selena.

"Second" is the problem with Reginn. Choosing her means I am guaranteed a second Reginn, but that does not mean a third will show up soon. It could take a while or an eternity it feels like. I have not had a good track record with getting multiple copies of Astra/Light mythics. The best is Freyja at two copies and that was because I delved deep into her and Triandra's banner hoping to get Triandra for a dark mythic refresh unit; didn't get Triandra. The "second" best is Eir with two copies: the free story one and one summoned one. Altina, Naga, Peony, and Plumeria are all one copy where Altina was the free one who is frequently used by some strategy makers. Free units are bound to be used in F2P strategies which I fall back on when needed or wanted since I just don't want to deal with some things. Having a second Reginn to be able to freely invest however I want is nice, but it's going to be not so great if she's stuck as +0 for a while like Eir. I am not a competitive player, but extra points in Aether Raids or Mjolnir's Strike is nice. At the same time, barracks space is nice and it's about to get even more crowded with Caellach tomorrow and all the future GHB, TT, new Book, whatever heroes.

Fluorspar Selena isn't that great. Her standout things are that one, Tome of Storms has Null Follow-Up if her foe's HP is >= 75% which is a great distinction as cavalry units cannot inherit Null Follow-Up and two, she is the seventh blue mage cavalry in the game. Red mage cavalry are rarer than blue or green mage cavalry and Reinhardt is a thing, but it is nice to have more unit types who are uncommon. In my case, she would be my fifth blue mage cavalry after L'Arachel, Reinhardt, Olwen, and Ursula. Well, four since Olwen's not that great. Otherwise, that's pretty much it. She doesn't have three passives, L&D4 is the most outstanding passive she has to me as I don't care for Arena much, so her having Rally Atk/Res+ is just nice when it's used, and Ruses are what they are. If she had Lull Spd/Res, Pulse Smoke, or whatever... At the very least, I like her art.

Personally I always like to prioritize new unique units first. Who knows when they might come in handy somehow.

16 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I lean towards Reginn for the pure fun factor.

For practically, other than being able to save one for following guides, having two Reginns should be amazing in Resonant Battles. She can basically just move through Guardians via Canto. If you already have an easy time in Resonant Battles, then I guess having a second Reginn might not matter much, especially if you already have PP!Veronica.

Edited by XRay

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

That's fair. I forgot about Trait Fruits, lol. Don't want to have to use them, but knowing I'll have the option does help take some of the pressure off.

I've yet to even use the damn things. What a game-changer! That will stay in the storage room, probably rot, and cause a mold outbreak in the castle. Aside from other units who are doing fine at the moment, I thought about using it on Yune to fix her -Res, but Triandra is a thing now and new mythics would allow for an additional teammate, so I could have another cannon fodder for my dark defense team in the future that could help in foiling someone's attack. Yune really is just a flying poncho now... Anyway, I digress.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

Personally I always like to prioritize new unique units first. Who knows when they might come in handy somehow.

I do that too, but my barracks space is really problematic right now. With each new content, one to three barracks slots have to be reserved; one 5* TT unit if nobody shows up from the accompanying banner or one guaranteed summon and two GHB, one for free investment and one for guides. Granted, some GHB units are rarely if ever even used for things like Limited Hero Battles. Lloyd comes to mind where at this point, I probably don't need to keep a level 40, 4* copy around. Still, still, who knows. And that just makes the barracks more crowded and crowded with each passing day... So painful.

Fluorspar Selena would complete the 5* units of this banner and she does stand out by having Null Follow-Up in some form as a cavalry unit, but at the same time, legendary and mythic units are annoying to summon.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I lean towards Reginn for the pure fun factor.

For practically, other than being able to save one for following guides, having two Reginns should be amazing in Resonant Battles. She can basically just move through Guardians via Canto.

I just use guides for Resonant Battles. I don't even try. Figuring out how to get across from one end of the map to the other and blocking the thieves when necessary is not someone I want to do or invest time in. There is also the issue of Reginn not always being able to be fielded for scoring depending on the week's two bonus titles.

@MWilder since your thread got locked and I spent too long typing this out, here's some more generic advice in a more-on-topic thread that might work.

Just got the game this past May and finished the Heroes Path quests back in ... September, I think. So from what I remember, the Heroes Path 12 consisted of winning in AR, Improving with Dragonflowers, completing an Ordeal, and forming a Light team, right?  Is there any one of those specifically that you're having a trickier time with than the others?

For quick links, https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Heroes'_Path is a solid FEH wiki that explains each mode, and i have a fondness for gamepress.gg for listing great "builds" for each of the characters that explicitly describe how you should use them (player phase galeforce vs enemy phase omnitank, and so on)

Some more general notes that helped me:

• It's okay to take your time with the Heroes Path quests.  (Really, take your time in general). FEH is crazy deep with different modes and challenges that absolutely need 10+ different teams with their own strategies to cover them all.  My biggest issue at the beginning and middle was having "one" nuke team that could clear, say, one Lunatic map, but it folded when the (Infernal/Abyssal/Lunatic Chain Challenge) map required a tank team for an endurance run or had a harder color combination. Experiment with different team compositions, try to get to a point where you can describe to yourself a strategy for tackling a map. When is reposition better than smite?  When is it better to have three dancers and an archer vs tanks?  Fortunately for you, seems like you've got enough characters you're well on the way there in terms of roster - and like the poster above said, you've got some killer starter units.
  • Color/weapon triangle matters way more than regular FE games.  When in doubt, go for the color advantage.  It took me six months to figure this one out and I'm amazed at how much difference it makes lol.
  • The game will walk you through your first Heroic Ordeal, but that mode is all about the two-fer combination of units. Sometimes a specific map will be better with the main unit + a dancer, sometimes otherwise it needs a tank that can eat the first blow.  Again, don't be afraid to experiment.
  • Don't inherit needlessly, but don't be afraid to load up favorites to experiment. Valter was kind of my guinea pig as far as inheriting alllll the things - distant counter, vantage, Iote's shield, all the brazens, so many.  I wince at some of my choices now (distant counter's super rare), but it was a great way to to experiment with how even one unit can have different playstyles - he can be a nuke, he can be a DCtank, he contains multitudes. :P (not all units are like that, but all of them usually have at least more than one direction they lean in in terms of stats).
  • Look at the stats first and let the unit tell you what they want to be.  Super high atk/speed? player phase nuke ahoy!  def/res? omnitank hello. There's some skills that pair *very* specifically with those specific builds (life and death, for example, is the former, no question) so one way to make sure you don't inherit willy-nilly is to start from the stats and build from there.

What's the consensus on Nohr Kamui's best IVs?  I've been debating on if I should spent fruits on a unit I a) only use once in a blue moon for funsies b) annoying abyssal maps and c) probably won't aim for merges of?

Also my Hel is +Atk with a noontime/sol special, would she be better as +Spd?

28 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What's the consensus on Nohr Kamui's best IVs?  I've been debating on if I should spent fruits on a unit I a) only use once in a blue moon for funsies b) annoying abyssal maps and c) probably won't aim for merges of?

I assume you mean Corrin: Child of Dusk. Best Asset would be +Spd.

I would not spend any Trait Fruits on her, even if you are using her in Abyssal maps. She should already have enough Spd to avoid most doubles, and if that is not enough Swift Stance should patch it further.

I also would not count on not getting merges. You will eventually get another copy, even if it may take a while.

33 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Also my Hel is +Atk with a noontime/sol special, would she be better as +Spd?

+Spd is generally better. I would only go +Atk if you plan to give her Brave Axe, or if you plan to turn her into a Galeforcer. But even as a Galeforcer, +Atk and +Spd both work and it is mostly down to personal preference. 

35 minutes ago, XRay said:

I assume you mean Corrin: Child of Dusk. Best Asset would be +Spd.

I would not spend any Trait Fruits on her, even if you are using her in Abyssal maps. She should already have enough Spd to avoid most doubles, and if that is not enough Swift Stance should patch it further.

I also would not count on not getting merges. You will eventually get another copy, even if it may take a while.

+Spd is generally better. I would only go +Atk if you plan to give her Brave Axe, or if you plan to turn her into a Galeforcer. But even as a Galeforcer, +Atk and +Spd both work and it is mostly down to personal preference. 

That's the problem, I haven't been aiming actively for her, and I'm 95% sure even if I did get another Nohrmui, I'd just be using her as DC fodder/skill fodder for Grima

As for Hel...well I'm hoping to pull a +Spd copy some day.  I fact I wanted her to be +Spd so she'd not get doubled as easily in AR with her native weapon.  The idea is to make her annoying af to deal with though given the changes we're seeing in AR and I'm lazy af, I suppose I'll just get the +Spd eventually to use down the road.  

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That's the problem, I haven't been aiming actively for her, and I'm 95% sure even if I did get another Nohrmui, I'd just be using her as DC fodder/skill fodder for Grima

But Expiration already comes with Distant Counter built in, so I would not bother giving him Distant Counter on the A slot.

— — — — — — —

— — — — — — —

@MWilder I am not sure what you mean by getting stuck. If you are having trouble with tackling more difficult maps, I recommend following guides on YouTube. For Aether Raids, I recommend practicing that mode using Mock Battle, where you can fight your friends' defense setup, and there is no penalty for losing 

For general pointers, here are few:

- Make sure you participate in every mode for rewards. Do not worry about doing well, just focus on participation first. Participation is crucial to progressing in the game as it is the primary way to earn resources, which in turn allows you to do more stuff in the game.

- You want to keep at least one copy of each unit that the game gives you for free, and do NOT merge up or give Dragonflowers to those units. You want to set aside those units for following free-to-play guides on YouTube. For example, I strongly recommend keeping Reinhardt and BH!Ike from Heroes' Path unmerged and unflowered, in case you need them to follow guides. If you merge or Flower them, it will change their stats, which may potential make following free guides difficult or impossible. Once you get the hang of the game, you can do whatever you with those free units, but I still strongly recommend keeping them. I am a day one veteran player and I still keep at least one copy of each free unit, just in case I cannot figure a map out and I need to copy a video to do it.

- Do not be afraid to spend Orbs on expanding your Barracks. Having more space means you have can have a wider variety of units to tackle different maps and modes.

- This is not crucial, but I strongly discourage spending Orbs on upgrading your Castle. Upgrading your Castle permanently increases the EXP rate of your units, but that is a bad thing in my opinion. This is because gaining SP using Special Training Maps is much more efficient at lower levels than at higher levels.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

But Expiration already comes with Distant Counter built in, so I would not bother giving him Distant Counter on the A slot.

Her special skill.  Negating Fang for Grima.  DC for units that need DC

Edited by TheSilentChloey

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Her special skill.  Negating Fang for Grima.

Negating Fang is an exclusive skill, so it cannot be Inherited.

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

DC for units that need DC

I would still try to get her to +Spd +1+0 if possible. Having that first merge would get rid of the Flaw and that gives you the most bang for your buck in terms of stats, and as a Spd tank, she wants every stat to be as high as possible. In my opinion, Distant Counter can generally wait since there are plenty of units with Distant Counter Weapons already.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Negating Fang is an exclusive skill, so it cannot be Inherited.

I would still try to get her to +Spd +1+0 if possible. Having that first merge would get rid of the Flaw and that gives you the most bang for your buck in terms of stats, and as a Spd tank, she wants every stat to be as high as possible. In my opinion, Distant Counter can generally wait since there are plenty of units with Distant Counter Weapons already.

That's just it though.  Mine is currently +Def/-Res and she does surprise me frequently with how good she is with minimal investment.  Still I probably won't be that lucky anyway so, at least I know what to look out for.

The game crashed this morning, it's never happened before. It wasn't freezing or anything, it just suddenly closed but the app was still there in the background and worked fine after opening it back up. I still have lots of space on my phone and everything is updated, so I don't know why it did that, or if it's a problem with my phone or a problem with the game servers or something. Has this happened to anyone else, and do I need to be worried about this?

1 hour ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

The game crashed this morning, it's never happened before. It wasn't freezing or anything, it just suddenly closed but the app was still there in the background and worked fine after opening it back up. I still have lots of space on my phone and everything is updated, so I don't know why it did that, or if it's a problem with my phone or a problem with the game servers or something. Has this happened to anyone else, and do I need to be worried about this?

I've gotten occasional crashes before, I don't think it's anything to worry about.

My free summon on the new refines banner got me another Luke... Currently have him at +5 now through random pitybreakers over the years.

So build suggestions? If I have him at this many merges I might as well give him some kind of build for something.

2 hours ago, Faellin said:

My free summon on the new refines banner got me another Luke... Currently have him at +5 now through random pitybreakers over the years.

So build suggestions? If I have him at this many merges I might as well give him some kind of build for something.

For use in Røkkr Sieges with other Brave cavalry Galeforcers:
Rowdy Sword [special]
Reposition
Galeforce — Astra
Death Blow — (Any A that boosts relevant stats)
Guard
Goad Cavalry — Ward Cavalry
(Any Drive) — (Any Sacred Seal that boosts relevant stats)

Slow Brave Nuke:
Rowdy Sword
Atk Refinement — special Refinement
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Death Blow
Lull Atk/Def
(Any C)
Death Blow — Heavy Blade

Edited by XRay

Which update added the option to evolve FE13 Falchion into Sealed Falchion?

Flame Siegmund and Berserk Armads were added in February 2018 and became evolution options in 2.4, while Dark Mystletainn was added in May 2018 and became an evolution option in 2.7, so with Sealed Falchion being added in March I would have expected 2.5, but I haven't been able to find confirmation of that or any other option.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Which update added the option to evolve FE13 Falchion into Sealed Falchion?

Flame Siegmund and Berserk Armads were added in February 2018 and became evolution options in 2.4, while Dark Mystletainn was added in May 2018 and became an evolution option in 2.7, so with Sealed Falchion being added in March I would have expected 2.5, but I haven't been able to find confirmation of that or any other option.

This Reddit post talks about Falchion's Weapon Evolution to Sealed Falchion, so I think if you are trying to find the in game notification for it, you will probably want to look for notifications around the time between May (time when post was made) and March (the month TBK!Chrom was released).

— — — — — — —

Maybe I am blind and I tried looking for the notification too, but I cannot find it either. Here is a list of notifications for March, April, May, and June.

Edited by XRay

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

This Reddit post talks about Falchion's Weapon Evolution to Sealed Falchion, so I think if you are trying to find the in game notification for it, you will probably want to look for notifications around the time between May (time when post was made) and March (the month TBK!Chrom was released).

Good find! They're talking about it as if it's new at the time, so May seems like a safe guess, and it's what the pattern indicated.

The weird thing is, none of those update posts mention it.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/What's_in_Store_for_the_2.3.0_Update_(Notification)

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/What's_in_Store_for_the_2.4.0_Update_(Notification)

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/What's_in_Store_for_the_2.5.0_Update_(Notification)

None of the others seem to list it, either. But if that's the best we've got, I'll write it down, and if it turns out to be wrong I can edit later.

Thanks!

What's the best place to find the dates each unit's "playable character data" was added to Heroes? I swear I remember it being on the wiki, but now it seems to be missing.

For units that were added as part of a major version update, I can just check that update's date, but about half the units are added between those.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

What's the best place to find the dates each unit's "playable character data" was added to Heroes? I swear I remember it being on the wiki, but now it seems to be missing.

For units that were added as part of a major version update, I can just check that update's date, but about half the units are added between those.

It is still on Gamepedia. Under a unit's artwork, there are miscellaneous info like artist, voice artist, release date, etc.