"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

my young tiki(fallen) only move 1 tile a turn.. she can't do anything.. Is there a way make her move more tiles ?

Fallen Tiki is an armoured unit, and in FEH armours only move one space at a time.

There are only three ways to get her moving two tiles.

One, her exclusive C skill which requires her to be alone to work.  Two another armoured unit with armour march in the Sacred Seal or C skill slot on the same team as her, or Tiki has the armour march in her Sacred Seal slot and is next to another armoured unit on her team.  Three Fallen Tiki has armour armoured boots and is at maximum health to get away from her team mates to activate her exclusive c skill.

That's pretty much it.

Eta: You can't stack movement skills.

Eg, if Fallen Tiki is at full health and has her exclusive C skill and armoured boots Sacred Seal, she won't be able to move more than an infantry unit.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

On 1/24/2021 at 2:45 PM, Othin said:

This specific banner is unlikely to come back, it's already on its second run and New Heroes banners have only been run up to twice so far. However, Julia should appear on other banners from time to time, and if it's a 3-character banner, she'll be available at a better rate. (Personally, I think trying to +10 rare units is way more trouble than it's worth.)

So against the better judgment, i did invest a few more orbs in this banner.....and pulled f!Ike again, Lysithia. When i first started i figure karma could try a joke on me, but now its not even funny. like, I'm betting IS has it against me or something.. You are absolutely right, this banners with multiple focus units on a single color are a complete waste. I wish there was a system to trade some 5* units you don't want for a different 5* unit, but they wouldn't be so kind.

1? About blessings, is there a tier to them? for example, are elemental blessings (fire, water, wind, earth) better than the non-elemental ones (anima, dark, light)? Is anima better than dark, or water better than fire? Or is it all only aesthetically different?

2? How do you know what your tier in Arena is? I know what tier i started with, but i can't tell if my score during a current run has been enough to increase my tier by the end of the current arena session, are tiers only calculated at the end of a season?

3? how good are resplendent units compared to their non-resplendent counter parts?

thanks for your help

7 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

So against the better judgment, i did invest a few more orbs in this banner.....and pulled f!Ike again, Lysithia. When i first started i figure karma could try a joke on me, but now its not even funny. like, I'm betting IS has it against me or something.. You are absolutely right, this banners with multiple focus units on a single color are a complete waste. I wish there was a system to trade some 5* units you don't want for a different 5* unit, but they wouldn't be so kind.

1? About blessings, is there a tier to them? for example, are elemental blessings (fire, water, wind, earth) better than the non-elemental ones (anima, dark, light)? Is anima better than dark, or water better than fire? Or is it all only aesthetically different?

2? How do you know what your tier in Arena is? I know what tier i started with, but i can't tell if my score during a current run has been enough to increase my tier by the end of the current arena session, are tiers only calculated at the end of a season?

3? how good are resplendent units compared to their non-resplendent counter parts?

thanks for your help

There is no blessing tiers.  Each blessing has their own season and that's about it.

2. You can check in Arena under the "Check Rewards" button (available until the season ends)

3. Resplendent units are simply older units given an extra +2 to their stats, they are still terrible because they do not get new skills to compensate for the fact they are generally not worth investing into.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

14 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Fallen Tiki is an armoured unit, and in FEH armours only move one space at a time.

There are only three ways to get her moving two tiles.

One, her exclusive C skill which requires her to be alone to work.  Two another armoured unit with armour march in the Sacred Seal or C skill slot on the same team as her, or Tiki has the armour march in her Sacred Seal slot and is next to another armoured unit on her team.  Three Fallen Tiki has armour armoured boots and is at maximum health to get away from her team mates to activate her exclusive c skill.

That's pretty much it.

What should I do now. I;m just a new player. I just select 4 5 star units I have, Brave Camilla & Dimitri, Hostile Sakura & tiki. Should I let tiki out of the team for a while ? Cause I dont have another 5 star armour units

Edited by Hasechi

28 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

There is no blessing tiers.  Each blessing has their own season and that's about it.

2. You can check in Arena under the "Check Rewards" button (available until the season ends)

3. Resplendent units are simply older units given an extra +2 to their stats, they are still terrible because they do not get new skills to compensate for the fact they are generally not worth investing into.

1. i thought so but i was just curious.

and thanks for all the info.

23 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

What should I do now. I;m just a new player. I just select 4 5 star units I have, Brave Camilla & Dimitri, Hostile Sakura & tiki. Should I let tiki out of the team for a while ? Cause I dont have another 5 star armour units

I don't know how many feathers you have right now, but you can always just rank up a 4* unit if you wish to play with an all-5* team. Another option is to just play through your Heroes Path missions, completing them will get you some free 5* units, starting with Reinhardt when you get to level 4 in the Path missions. Or you can just slot a 4* unit in your team to make it a full team,

If what you want is to get fallen tiki to be more mobile you will have to spend time to level her up until she has enough SP to learn the Solitary Dream skill, equip it and like Chloe already said it will allow her to move 1 extra space, but she will have to stay on her own or be on an all-dragon team to move in a group. This is going to take some effort, mind you.

Edited by Sil/phire

39 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Give her the armoured boots S Seal.  Fallen Tiki is usable so I wouldn't give up on her yet.

Depending upon your feathers, you can raise another armour unit, but that takes time.

50 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

thanks for your help

Banners with color-sharing are great, you get way more total focus units that way. The only problem is that the 3% rate is split among 4 characters rather than 3.

Aether Raids blessings are the relevant ones. Light and Astra for offense, Dark and Anima for defense. The other four don't really matter outside of Blessed Gardens.

In Arena, if you go to "Check Rewards", you can see your current rank within the tier and what ranks would be needed to advance.

Resplendent units are essentially 5 merges better. How significant that is depends from unit to unit.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Banners with color-sharing are great, you get way more total focus units that way. The only problem is that the 3% rate is split among 4 characters rather than 3.

Aether Raids blessings are the relevant ones. Light and Astra for offense, Dark and Anima for defense. The other four don't really matter outside of Blessed Gardens.

In Arena, if you go to "Check Rewards", you can see your current rank within the tier and what ranks would be needed to advance.

Resplendent units are essentially 5 merges better. How significant that is depends from unit to unit.

Im already traumatized by this banner lol

can you explain a little more about why light/astra for offense and dark/anima for defense? what is the reasoning behind this?

Just now, Sil/phire said:

Im already traumatized by this banner lol

can you explain a little more about why light/astra for offense and dark/anima for defense? what is the reasoning behind this?

The thing to keep in mind with color-sharing is that people will remember all the times they got the focus unit they didn't want, but not realize that they didn't actually have much harder of a time getting the focus unit they did want than they would have otherwise. The math can be unintuitive, and it throws people off. Always trust the math, not history and feel.

Light/Astra for offense and Dark/Anima for defense are just the rules for AR. When I say offense and defense, I'm not talking about the roles in combat, but about player-controlled vs enemy-controlled teams. In Light+Dark seasons, you can bonuses for playing with Light units, and play against Dark teams other players have prepared. Same deal for Astra/Anima season.

1 hour ago, Sil/phire said:

1. i thought so but i was just curious.

and thanks for all the info.

I don't know how many feathers you have right now, but you can always just rank up a 4* unit if you wish to play with an all-5* team. Another option is to just play through your Heroes Path missions, completing them will get you some free 5* units, starting with Reinhardt when you get to level 4 in the Path missions. Or you can just slot a 4* unit in your team to make it a full team,

If what you want is to get fallen tiki to be more mobile you will have to spend time to level her up until she has enough SP to learn the Solitary Dream skill, equip it and like Chloe already said it will allow her to move 1 extra space, but she will have to stay on her own or be on an all-dragon team to move in a group. This is going to take some effort, mind you.

51 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Give her the armoured boots S Seal.  Fallen Tiki is usable so I wouldn't give up on her yet.

Depending upon your feathers, you can raise another armour unit, but that takes time.

Isn't young fallen Tiki one of the strongest charaters ? I read on gamepress that she is in Tier 1 along with Brave Dimitri. 

I'm at lv 4 , just unlock Reinhardt 5stars. 19 orbs, 1195 ffeathers

Edited by Hasechi

36 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Isn't young fallen Tiki one of the strongest charaters ? I read on gamepress that she is in Tier 1 along with Brave Dimitri. 

She's a strong unit, although much of that strength comes when she gets her C skill.

I think that tier list overestimates her strength, anyway. It's not universally agreed-upon, and it's only meant for one mode in the first place.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

She's a strong unit, although much of that strength comes when she gets her C skill.

I think that tier list overestimates her strength, anyway. It's not universally agreed-upon, and it's only meant for one mode in the first place.

I see. thank you.  I know more about the game now,
Cause Im a newcomer. I hope I get a good start.

Edited by Hasechi

8 hours ago, Sil/phire said:

For Arena Assault, Mythic Blessings (Light, Dark, Astra, Anima) are a bit better due to having a more consistent schedule and that Light/Dark and Astra/Anima are always paired with each other for better mixing and matching units to counter the enemy team. For example, if you want to always have 1 Raven mage available for Arena Assault, instead of Blessing 4 different Raven mages with different Legendary Blessings (Water, Earth, Fire, Air), you only need to bless 2 different Raven mages with 2 different Mythic Blessings (Light/Dark for one week, and Astra/Dark for the other week).

For Aether Raids, you need Mythic Blessings to do well, as certain team compositions rely heavily on the extra stats Mythic Blessings provide.

Legendary Blessings are required for Blessed Gardens, but after you complete that mode, the only other mode that utilizes Legendary Blessings would be Arena. If you just simply want to do well in that mode, then Legendary Blessings are not at all necessary. However, if you want to actually compete for the top spot and rank well, then Legendary Blessings would certainly help a lot.

Other than that, no Blessing is better than another, although players do find certain Blessings more valuable than others. I prioritize Aether Raids over Arena, so for me personally, Mythic Blessings are a bit more useful and valuable.

9 hours ago, Sil/phire said:

Resplendent units as a category is not any better or worse than non-Resplendent units.

BH!Ike will still be the best super tank for Aether Raids with or without Resplendent stats. Eldigan on the other hand is still going to be a mediocre unit with Resplendent stats.

7 hours ago, Hasechi said:

I see. thank you.  I know more about the game now,
Cause Im a newcomer. I hope I get a good start.

There are plenty of strong units that can be summoned in the 3*/4* pool and via Grails, so do not focus only on your 5* exclusive units.

Nino and Tharja are both really good with just a budget build, but they can still compete effectively with any top tier nuke with high investment (most top tier nukes still need high investment to work well anyways). Cordelia and Eliwood are also really strong Galeforcers. 

For support units, Olivia, Silvia, and Reyson may be overshadowed by more powerful Dancers/Singers, but due to how strong Dance/Sing is already, any unit that can Dance/Sing are automatically top tier support units in my opinion. For supporting your super tank, M!Corrin is still one of the best out there, rivalled only by BH!Lucina and Flayn who are both 5* exclusive units.

here is all legends current now I have.. would u guys mind take a look & tell me which legends I should use for the current

On 1/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, XRay said:

Edited by Hasechi

45 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

here is all legends current now I have.. would u guys mind take a look & tell me which legends I should use for the current

image.thumb.png.3cd2a9a1f1227d9dfb719ea59414e89f.png

In general, there are two things to try and do - cover the weapons triangle (red-green-blue) and use your 5* characters. I would absolutely center your team around Dimitri, which is a great unit. Of the two five star healers, I feel like Camilla is better (but that is opinion). From there Lene isn't a bad choice since she can dance, and maybe Anna. But in reality you want to develop Reinhardt and Tiki. I think in your shoes I would run a team of Dimitri, Tiki, Camilla and Lene, but I can see a lot of other choices here. It will be interesting to see who others tell you to use.

42 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

image.thumb.png.3cd2a9a1f1227d9dfb719ea59414e89f.png

For now, just use anyone you like. Without knowing what you're attempting or who you've actually been training, there's no way to say more than that.

For a balanced team, it can be nice to have one high-power unit of each color. Once you complete the Heroes' Path, you'll get a free 5* Brave Ike, who's one of the best green units in the game, so he could cover that role.

Have you been playing the story maps? You can get some useful free 5* units there: Fjorm, Eir, Peony, and Reginn from Chapter 1 of Books 2/3/4/5, and Legendary Ike from a Xenologue. Some of those are a bit outdated (Fjorm, in particular, is much weaker than Brave Dimitri), but Peony and Reginn are very strong. If you get those two and field them alongside Dimitri and Camilla, you should be able to smash through pretty much any basic challenge.

Just now, jameslove001 said:

In general, there are two things to try and do - cover the weapons triangle (red-green-blue) and use your 5* characters. I would absolutely center your team around Dimitri, which is a great unit. Of the two five star healers, I feel like Camilla is better (but that is opinion). From there Lene isn't a bad choice since she can dance, and maybe Anna. But in reality you want to develop Reinhardt and Tiki. I think in your shoes I would run a team of Dimitri, Tiki, Camilla and Lene, but I can see a lot of other choices here. It will be interesting to see who others tell you to use.

The dancer in those screenshots is Silvia, not Lene. Lene isn't available at 4*.

21 minutes ago, Othin said:

For now, just use anyone you like. Without knowing what you're attempting or who you've actually been training, there's no way to say more than that.

For a balanced team, it can be nice to have one high-power unit of each color. Once you complete the Heroes' Path, you'll get a free 5* Brave Ike, who's one of the best green units in the game, so he could cover that role.

Have you been playing the story maps? You can get some useful free 5* units there: Fjorm, Eir, Peony, and Reginn from Chapter 1 of Books 2/3/4/5, and Legendary Ike from a Xenologue. Some of those are a bit outdated (Fjorm, in particular, is much weaker than Brave Dimitri), but Peony and Reginn are very strong. If you get those two and field them alongside Dimitri and Camilla, you should be able to smash through pretty much any basic challenge.

22 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

thank guys I understand now 🙂

Should I level up Silvia ? Her dance can't give her exp.

Also should I learn skill for my charaters now or save SP ? I have B!camilla learn assault (regreted ) , B! Dimitri learned Noontime, Tiki can learn the skill that make her move more 1 tile now , which cost 300 SP.  Also I just unluck Ninian 5star

Edited by Hasechi

41 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Should I level up Silvia ? Her dance can't give her exp.

Also should I learn skill for my charaters now or save SP ? I have B!camilla learn assault (regreted ) , B! Dimitri learned Noontime, Tiki can learn the skill that make her move more 1 tile now , which cost 300 SP.  Also I just unluck Ninian 5star

Dancers and healers are usually annoying to level up so those Crystal things that you get can be used to auto level them. There are special training maps that good for getting SP on your characters. You will have to remove Dance from Sylvia so that others (like Ninian) can dance her. The skills that those characters already have are good for most things, so yeah learn them.

20 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Dancers and healers are usually annoying to level up so those Crystal things that you get can be used to auto level them. There are special training maps that good for getting SP on your characters. You will have to remove Dance from Sylvia so that others (like Ninian) can dance her. The skills that those characters already have are good for most things, so yeah learn them.

thanks !