"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I advise against upgrading My Castle. Those Orbs are better spent elsewhere. It is also more Stamina efficient to farm SP at lower levels using Special Training Maps, so you want your Exp gain to be slow.

I would only upgrade My Castle if there is a particular style you really like and you do not mind less efficient SP farming.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

I'm personally glad I did.  Fast Exp gain is really convenient.

2 hours ago, LoneStar said:

I have my castle upgraded to Ornate Castle so 80% EXP boost. I'm cheap so I don't want to spend 10 orbs for the final level. I say upgrading a decent amount is good, so when you're training your units it doesn't take forever to level them up. Nowadays the special training maps provide an outlet for SP farming.

Thanks . : ) Are those special map maps come again ? They are saying "2 day left"

Also , in special maps, I just unlock Gunter 2stars(hard), is there any point that I should unlock Gunter 1 star(normal) too ?

Also you said : " special training maps". well... when i press in "battle" there are 2 thing : " training maps" , "special maps", Im not sure you guys talked about which one....

Edited by Hasechi

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

Thanks . : ) Are those special map maps come again ? They are saying "2 day left"

Also , in special maps, I just unlock Gunter 2stars(hard), is there any point that I should unlock Gunter 1 star(normal) too ?

Also you said : " special training maps". well... when i press in "battle" there are 2 thing : " training maps" , "special maps", Im not sure you guys talked about which one....

Under Special Maps in the top right the are rotating Special Training maps. Right now it's ranged so units that can counter attack 2 range enemies are good to use here. And there are other ones that will be more suitable for other units. I mentioned this, because one reason why you might not want to upgrade your castle is so that you get more SP as you're leveling, because it takes longer to level up. But I don't think that is worth it nowadays.

The thing with those 1 and 2 star units that you get from that rotation, is that they aren't really good these days. If you like any of them those are free copies, I guess.

4 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Under Special Maps in the top right the are rotating Special Training maps. Right now it's ranged so units that can counter attack 2 range enemies are good to use here. And there are other ones that will be more suitable for other units. I mentioned this, because one reason why you might not want to upgrade your castle is so that you get more SP as you're leveling, because it takes longer to level up. But I don't think that is worth it nowadays.

The thing with those 1 and 2 star units that you get from that rotation, is that they aren't really good these days. If you like any of them those are free copies, I guess.

i see, thanks. And after I read Peony skills , The only skills I can understand are Flower of Joy & Forify Res. I can't understand other skills of her. T_T

Edited by Hasechi

3 hours ago, Hasechi said:

i see, thanks. And after I read Peony skills , The only skills I can understand are Flower of Joy & Forify Res. I can't understand other skills of her. T_T

Blue Duel Flying is a skill for Arena scoring. Normally a unit like her scores 145 at base, but the Duel skill artificially increases that to 170. You can look up FEH arena scoring on YouTube if you're more interested.

Aerobatics lets her move to a space surrounding any non-flier ally within 2 spaces of her. Just deploy her on a map with the skill and when you select her you will see some light blue squares surrounding a non-flier ally that is 2 spaces away.

48 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Aerobatics lets her move to a space surrounding any non-flier ally within 2 spaces of her. Just deploy her on a map with the skill and when you select her you will see some light blue squares surrounding a non-flier ally that is 2 spaces away.

I think I understand now. thnak you ,And what about Gentle Dream skill, that sound a bit similar to Aerobatics 

Edited by Hasechi

I think I understand now. thnak you ,And what about Gentle Dream skill, that sound a bit similar to Aerobatics 

The status Gentle Dream grants essentially lets her allies move as though they had Aerobatics, yeah.

12 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Legendary Dimitri build question.

Flashing Blade 3 S Seal, good or not worth it for him?  I got a +Spd/-HP copy this morning and was wandering if it was any good for Player/Enemy Phase for him.

For seals, I'd recommend just trying it out and seeing for yourself if you're happy with the results.

8 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Legendary Dimitri build question.

Flashing Blade 3 S Seal, good or not worth it for him?  I got a +Spd/-HP copy this morning and was wandering if it was any good for Player/Enemy Phase for him.

Generally speaking, Heavy Blade and Flashing Blade are primarily used for Galeforcers, as they are not great for damage output nor bulk.

If you want to use him as a Galeforcer, Flashing Blade is fine. If you are using him as a raw damage nuke though, then you are better off with Brazen Atk/Spd. Moonbow-Brazen Atk/Spd generally has a higher damage output than Luna-Flashing Blade.

If you are using him as tank, I recommend sticking with Spd/Res Solo.

24 minutes ago, XRay said:

Generally speaking, Heavy Blade and Flashing Blade are primarily used for Galeforcers, as they are not great for damage output nor bulk.

If you want to use him as a Galeforcer, Flashing Blade is fine. If you are using him as a raw damage nuke though, then you are better off with Brazen Atk/Spd. Moonbow-Brazen Atk/Spd generally has a higher damage output than Luna-Flashing Blade.

If you are using him as tank, I recommend sticking with Spd/Res Solo.

Gangrel is the one using Spd/Res Solo.

Swift Stance is slightly weaker and EP only, but does the same job if your intention is to have him tank things, which I assume is the case given that's the one you answered. Steady posture also works if you're prioritizing def over res. If you want to dual phase, Atk/Def solo isn't as ideal as spd/res since it doesn't boost speed for Areadbhar, but it still makes him physically bulkier and increases his damage

7 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Gangrel is the one using Spd/Res Solo.

Is it your intent to use Dimitri as a tank? If so, then pick whatever seal you have available that seems like the closest approximation.

You could also have him take the Spd/Res Solo seal, if you decide you'd get more out of it on him than on Gangrel.

1 hour ago, Ether said:

Swift Stance is slightly weaker and EP only, but does the same job if your intention is to have him tank things, which I assume is the case given that's the one you answered. Steady posture also works if you're prioritizing def over res. If you want to dual phase, Atk/Def solo isn't as ideal as spd/res since it doesn't boost speed for Areadbhar, but it still makes him physically bulkier and increases his damage

I'm thinking more mixed phase actually.  And I know Gangrel makes better use of the S Seal (he's fully built for comparison)

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Is it your intent to use Dimitri as a tank? If so, then pick whatever seal you have available that seems like the closest approximation.

You could also have him take the Spd/Res Solo seal, if you decide you'd get more out of it on him than on Gangrel.

Mixed phase, and Gangrel is player phase and likes to be on his own.  At least that's the intention for his build, a player phase special spammer.  The Levin dagger is better the higher Gangrel's res is, hence the Res solo seal.  We don't have Atk/Res Solo yet, otherwise I'd be tempted to give it to him.

Has anyone had any problems with purchases? I feel like I'm going to be charged for a purchase that went wrong (I didn't receive the items). My main question is: How receptive is Customer Support?

1 hour ago, May said:

Has anyone had any problems with purchases? I feel like I'm going to be charged for a purchase that went wrong (I didn't receive the items). My main question is: How receptive is Customer Support?

If you have trouble receiving items, try clicking on the <Shop> icon on the bottom, and then in the <Shop Menu>, click on <Complete Purchase>, and then click on <Complete process> in the pop-up menu.

5 hours ago, Hasechi said:

Stamina 0, so we battle special maps, we won't lose stamia. But other maps like Story Maps, Training Tower etc we will lose stamina

That is correct. Certain Special Maps do not cost stamina, although there are others that do.

20 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

um.... my team B Dimitri, B Camilla, Peony, Reginn all level 40 now. They seem like they can't get any more exp & SP... What should I do now 

Level 40 is the maximum level, so there's no more Exp they can gain. They can get more SP, but only from fighting high level enemies. 

Can we inherit skills from multi charaters to a charater ?

Yes, you can just use the inherit skill menu additional times to sacrifice other characters to give more skills to the base character. 

2 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Which asset should change my nino,  Atk+ or spd+ ?

I do have fruits and I use her often

Screenshot_20210202-024940.png

+Spd. I recommend just waiting for a +Spd copy to show up rather than using Trait Fruits.