"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

I'm free player so I don't pull often/don't get enough Nino. It took me months, always a year to get her +10

If I merge her with +spd, will I lose my +10 and +15 dragonflowers?

Edited by Naoshi

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

I'm free player so I don't pull often/don't get enough Nino. It took me months, always a year to get her +10

When you merge a unit, the target unit will receive all of the skills learned, skills inherited, merge levels, and dragonflowers that the source unit had.

(Found out what happens) If both the target and source unit have been given dragonflowers, only the higher dragonflower value will be kept while the other is lost forever. Keep this in mind when managing units, as dragonflowers are not easy to come by and become wasted otherwise.

Edited by Xenomata

Just now, Xenomata said:

When you merge a unit, the target unit will receive all of the skills learned, skills inherited, merge levels, and dragonflowers that the source unit had.

I don't know what happens to a target units dragonflowers when the source unit has dragonflowers however.

Alright, thanks for info. Will wait if I get spd nino and see what happens.

Edited by Naoshi

Quick question of my own, do we know if the difficulty of the chamber we choose in Hall of Forms has any impact on the skill selection offered to the unit at the end?

Like, does one chamber have higher chances of producing a skill like Swift Sparrow 3 than others, or could I just spam Antechamber and be equally as likely to make the same character if I were to have spammed Chamber 25?

44 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

The only requirement is that the new Nino must be upgraded to 5* for everything to carry over.

36 minutes ago, Othin said:

The only requirement is that the new Nino must be upgraded to 5* for everything to carry over.

They do technically carry over to a 4* unit, but merge levels do not remain when the unit is promoted, so it is not recommended to merge to a 4* unit. There are veeeeeeery few scenarios where a 4* +10 unit is preferred to a 5* +10 unit.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Quick question of my own, do we know if the difficulty of the chamber we choose in Hall of Forms has any impact on the skill selection offered to the unit at the end?

Like, does one chamber have higher chances of producing a skill like Swift Sparrow 3 than others, or could I just spam Antechamber and be equally as likely to make the same character if I were to have spammed Chamber 25?

I do not know for sure, and I do not see that information anywhere else. I am just basing it off from my own experience for the following.

From what I can tell, it seems like the all the Infernal levels give about the same "quality" of stuff, so Chamber 13 seems to give high SP skills just as often as Chambers 20+. I do not notice much of a difference between Infernal and Lunatic, but I do notice a difference between Infernal and Normal. If you are looking for Reposition or Rauđrblade, it seems easier to find them on Normal and Hard. If you are hunting for Ruptured Sky, I would stick with Chamber 13 and above.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

My charaters at lv 40 now. But seem like they can't beat Luniatic+ .I think I need to gain more POWAH.

Do they have all their skills?

Which maps are you attempting? We can give tips on using them effectively there.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Do they have all their skills?

Which maps are you attempting? We can give tips on using them effectively there.

Yes. They learned all their base skills ( don't inherit skills ). I tried special maps. I can't beat any single Lunatic+ maps. And hard to beat Lunatic.

41 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Yes. They learned all their base skills ( don't inherit skills ). I tried special maps. I can't beat any single Lunatic+ maps. And hard to beat Lunatic.

Do you have Eirika: Anamnesis Lady? She is pretty decent if you give her Rauðrblade. I recommend the following team. They should be able to clear most Infernal maps. Since you just started though, some of the skills I mentioned may be hard to obtain for now due to the fact that you have not summoned a whole lot of fodder just yet.

Eirika: Anamnesis Lady
Rauðrblade+
Reposition
Moonbow — Blazing Wind — Growing Wind
Swift Sparrow 2 — Life and Death 3
Desperation 3
Savage Blow 3
Brazen Atk/Spd 3

Olivia: Blushing Beauty
(Any Weapon)
Dance
(Any Special)
(Any A)
Wings of Mercy 3
Def Tactic 3 — Res Tactic 3
Earth Dance 3 — Water Dance 3

Ninian: Oracle of Destiny
(Any Weapon)
Dance
(Any Special)
(Any A)
Wings of Mercy 3

Peony: Sweet Dream
Flower of Joy
Gentle Dream
(Any A)
Wings of Mercy 3
Atk Tactic 3
Spd Tactic 3

51 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Base skills should be fine for most purposes, including Lunatic maps. Legendary/Mythic Hero Battles are pretty much the toughest fixed maps in the game, especially at their Infernal and Abyssal difficulty levels, so don't worry if you aren't able to do them yet. If you're worried about missing out on the rewards, they'll be back in a few months when the associated characters are rerun.

It might be more helpful to know what specific maps you're attempting and what's going wrong, in case there are any tactical recommendations we can make.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, XRay said:

Do you have Eirika: Anamnesis Lady? She is pretty decent if you give her Rauðrblade. I recommend the following team. They should be able to clear most Infernal maps. Since you just started though, some of the skills I mentioned may be hard to obtain for now due to the fact that you have not summoned a whole lot of fodder just yet.

Eirika: Anamnesis Lady
Rauðrblade+
Reposition
Moonbow — Blazing Wind — Growing Wind
Swift Sparrow 2 — Life and Death 3
Desperation 3
Savage Blow 3
Brazen Atk/Spd 3

Olivia: Blushing Beauty
(Any Weapon)
Dance
(Any Special)
(Any A)
Wings of Mercy 3

Ninian: Oracle of Destiny
(Any Weapon)
Dance
(Any Special)
(Any A)
Wings of Mercy 3

Peony: Sweet Dream
Flower of Joy
Gentle Dream
(Any A)
Wings of Mercy 3
Atk Tactic 3
Spd Tactic 3

Thanks XRay, I got 3 of them now. Only Olivia left. Where can I get her ?

Edited by Hasechi

18 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks XRay, I got 3 of them now. Only Olivia left. Where can I get her ?

Olivia can be obtained from Hero Battle. Hero Battle maps are rotated daily, and they are on a twelve day cycle (there are twelve total maps, one for each day). I think Olivia's map will be available within a few days.

If you need a Dancer/Singer immediately, you can get Azura: Young Songstress, although you will need 100 Grails.

48 minutes ago, Karuu30 said:

Quick question. Without the summoning tickets, how many orbs are needed to get the spark, counting the free summon?

Assuming you are doing full summons: 40 summons * 4 Orbs average = 160 Orbs.

If you count the free summon, then you knock off 5 Orbs. Same applies to Tickets.

Edited by XRay

19 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

No need to hurry. I have Silvia a dancer. I just realize that the team u gave me is 3 dancer & Eiraka. Dancer cant use dance to another dancer.

The three Dancers/Singers are meant to provide Dance/Sing support to SM!Eirika, not to Dance/Sing to each other. Player phase teams for clearing PvE content generally run one nuke and three Dancers/Singers. Two nukes and two Dancers/Singers are also sometimes used if there is a particularly difficult enemy that walls off one type of nuke, but replacing a Dancer/Singer with a second nuke makes the team less maneuverable.

Here is a sample of a player phase team in action.

Edited by XRay

I have a Duo Alfonse manuel and I'm at a loss of what to do.

Do I:

A) Use the manual for merging purposes and remove my current Alfonse's HP bane or

B) Save said manual for if I want to do a CC/special spirial spammer in the future

I do use Duofonse for clearing some in game content, which is why I'm asking.

53 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I have a Duo Alfonse manuel and I'm at a loss of what to do.

Do I:

A) Use the manual for merging purposes and remove my current Alfonse's HP bane or

B) Save said manual for if I want to do a CC/special spirial spammer in the future

I do use Duofonse for clearing some in game content, which is why I'm asking.

Close Counter is a quite rare fodder. It is not present in the normal pool right now, but it will be with the addition of 4* Special Focus, but the chances of getting Takumi from that are very VERY low. Takumi will still be in weekly banners though. And CC + Special Fighter, or CC + Def/Res Oath is a good combo.

Unless you really need to fix Alfonse's HP... unless that bane really bothers you... I would save the manual for a future unit that you may want to build.

48 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Close Counter is a quite rare fodder. It is not present in the normal pool right now, but it will be with the addition of 4* Special Focus, but the chances of getting Takumi from that are very VERY low. Takumi will still be in weekly banners though. And CC + Special Fighter, or CC + Def/Res Oath is a good combo.

Unless you really need to fix Alfonse's HP... unless that bane really bothers you... I would save the manual for a future unit that you may want to build.

I'd prioritize Special Spiral over Oath skills. In particular, CC+SS goes great on Kronya or Brunnya.

Definitely seems like a waste to merge him, especially for an HP bane.

Tbh I haven't really built up either Kronya or Brunnya, I think the former already has Special Spiral and the latter...is not on my blue tome to build list as I'm using different units.  Though since I've fully built Lucina she's been the main carrier of the team.

2 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Also, I just notice that I have to go to rank 10 to unluck Eirika. How can I increase my rank ? ( current 7 )

Complete all the tasks listed for your current rank. What's missing?