"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

Thank you guys! You are all very detailed and i appreciate that.

1 - I'm looking at A-slot skills for units with decent spd/atk but low def/red/hp, and I have been thinking over Sturdy Impact, Atk/Spd Push 4, and Swift Sparrow 3. Atk/spd p 4 is nice but the self damage is concerning with a low def and only middling hp value, like B!Lysithia, so I lean more towards the other two. Both sturdy impact and swift sparrow 3 grant +6 atk, but I feel the +10 to def from Sturdy Impact could help these units (like B!lysithia and Lonqu) survive in combat when they can't take out a unit on a single hit, I mean if your unit's Spd is at least 5 greater than their unit you make two attacks but the other unit does get an opportunity to react, meaning you'll still take some damage, so it makes me think twice about Swift Sparrow.

2 - Also, what is the difference between a "follow up attack" and a "counter attack"? Sturdy Impact says the opponent can't do a follow up attack, and some weapons have skills that say the opponent can't counter attack

3 - what would you change about V!Henrietta? I didn't think much about the unit but she's actually been really useful on my games, and about the only thing I have given her is the +1 movement seal on her s-slot to help out her very limiting movement.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

1 - I'm looking at A-slot skills for units with decent spd/atk but low def/red/hp, and I have been thinking over Sturdy Impact, Atk/Spd Push 4, and Swift Sparrow 3. Atk/spd p 4 is nice but the self damage is concerning with a low def and only middling hp value, like B!Lysithia, so I lean more towards the other two. Both sturdy impact and swift sparrow 3 grant +6 atk, but I feel the +10 to def from Sturdy Impact could help these units (like B!lysithia and Lonqu) survive in combat when they can't take out a unit on a single hit, I mean if your unit's Spd is at least 5 greater than their unit you make two attacks but the other unit does get an opportunity to react, meaning you'll still take some damage, so it makes me think twice about Swift Sparrow.

Assuming you can kill your opponent in 2 hits, it's more efficient to use Desperation than to give up Atk or Spd to boost Def or Res. As long as you can survive the first counterattack, all future opponent will simply never get a chance to counterattack.

If you're having trouble surviving the first counterattack, then consider Fury, which still gives you a boost to Atk and Spd at the same time as boosting your Def and Res. Additionally, the recoil damage can help activate Desperation.

2 - Also, what is the difference between a "follow up attack" and a "counter attack"? Sturdy Impact says the opponent can't do a follow up attack, and some weapons have skills that say the opponent can't counter attack

A follow-up attack is anytime a unit makes a second attack, not including the second hit from the Brave effect.

A counterattack is anytime a unit attacks when it is not their phase.

For example, in this hypothetical situation where you attack and neither unit is using a Brave weapon, and the battle order went like this:

1. You attack
  2. Opponent attacks
  3. You attack (5 Spd faster than opponent)
  4. Opponent attacks (Quick Riposte)

Attack 2 is a counterattack because it is not the opponent's phase.
Attack 3 is a follow-up attack because it is your second attack.
Attack 4 is both a counterattack and a follow-up attack because it is not the opponent's phase and it is their second attack.

If you have a Brave weapon, and the battle order went like this:

1. You attack
  2. You attack (Brave weapon)
  3. Opponent attacks
  4. You attack (5 Spd faster than opponent)
  5. You attack (Brave weapon)
  6. Opponent attacks (Quick Riposte)

Attack 3 is a counterattack.
Attack 4 and attack 5 are follow-up attacks.
Attack 6 is a counterattack and a follow-up attack.

3 - what would you change about V!Henrietta? I didn't think much about the unit but she's actually been really useful on my games, and about the only thing I have given her is the +1 movement seal on her s-slot to help out her very limiting movement.

Iceberg can be swapped out for Sol if you need a bulkier build, and she's missing an Assist skill, so it can be filled in with whatever your team needs.

If I had unlimited resources, I'd also switch out Slick Fighter for Crafty Fighter, as the Cancel effect is more beneficial for tanking.

The ideal Sacred Seals for me are Distant Def for bulk or Fierce Stance for damage.

13 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Guides don't always work for everyone because they might not want to use them or don't/can't be fucked to bother with units that just don't stack up to the newer ones.

Guides work for people who keep at least one copy of every unit, and that is not something difficult to do. There is no reason to throw away units just because you do not like them.

There is nothing difficult about keeping one copy of every free unit. I am not sure why you arguing against that, when no one else have issues with keeping one of every free unit. This is not asking players to solve Abyssal maps or tackle something beyond their capability. This is asking players to simply to Expand Barracks because spending one Orb for every five slots will be far more beneficial in the long run. Telling players to just turn almost every free GHB unit into a Manual just to save Orbs on Barracks Expansion is horrible advice in my opinion.

Not everyone is a star at the maps, and they're not worth it imo, but okay, tell people to carry crappy units who are only good if you throw 20-22k feathers at them to get their refines and are otherwise outclassed by the four or five stars new players need room for in the barracks, also LhBs don't give enough rewards to the effort it takes to clear them only 40 codes is a damn joke for two maps when you can literally sit at Tier 18 with the auto dispatch feature in Aether Raids and get more codes there than you'd ever get from wasting time doing the LhBs, especially taking into account other sources that you can also get them, if only trait fruits and orbs were that souped up in distribution,  then people might get somewhere as low end investors.

You do not have to build Grail units right away, since you can just let them sit there and build them up once you need to. I level a lot of Grail units to 4* level 40 so I can use them whenever a quest calls for them, or follow strategy guides when I am really stuck. Even as a veteran paying player, I still get stuck occasionally, and being able to follow PhoenixMaster1's guide or anyone else's is huge convenience.

Rewards from Limited Hero Battles and other modes add up. There is no reason to refuse to participate just because you think a mode is stupid. The mode is literally giving away free resources, and it is not too difficult to find guides for a lot of them. The only reason a player cannot complete those modes or cannot do well is that they are new and do not have the variety in their Barracks yet. But once they have that variety, there is no reason to throw variety away and refuse free resources.

No one cares about sitting at Tier 18 in Aether Raids. The resources it requires to reach and maintain Tier 28 right now is absolutely trivial.

Most new players probably don't whale on heroes like you clearly do because Grails are nowhere near as bad as orbs/IVcardos to obtain, which I as a semi FtP know far, far too well my orbs never last enough for units I spend for to get needed units to even progress in Heroes or SI when I have a copy I could easily give up but can't due to "Oh I might need that for those stupid LhBs or arena/AR bonus."

There is no reason to waste Grails just because you have more of them. I have 150,000+ Feathers, but that does not mean I am going to waste them on Mae to get Desperation unless I really need to.

You also do not need to spend money to progress to the semi-competitive end game tier in Heroes.

Aether Raids Tier 28.5 is pretty freaking easy to maintain:
1. Ike: Brave Mercenary is free
2. Distant Counter is in the 4* pool AND available as guaranteed summons from time to time
3. Spurn is also available as guaranteed summons from time to time
4. Players get enough Blessings to switch it on Ike: Brave Mercenary every week; players who are willing to spend a little money can get FEH Pass to get another copy and Resplendent stats so they do not need to switch Blessings.
5. Lucina: Brave Princess is also in the 4* pool, and M!Corrin can be used as a substitute in the meantime.
6. Most hardcore competitive players are now in Vault of Heaven and they rarely drop into Tier 28 and below, which also means their frustrating defense maps appear much less frequently.

Arena Tier 19.5 takes no effort at all, and I am able to maintain it with some of the lowest scoring gen I units. Tier 20.5 is also completely achievable by free players with better resource management.

Scoring well in Resonant Battles also takes absolutely zero effort since you can just copy guides. The only difficult thing is if the player does not have that barracks variety, but there is nothing difficult about maintaining that variety once the player has it.

Edited by XRay

3 hours ago, Sil/phire said:

You actually want low bulk for most player phase units.

Unlike the main series Fire Emblem games, dual phase units are uncommon, and most units either run a player phase skill set or an enemy phase skill set. For player phase units, high HP is a BAD thing, since they want Desperation to avoid counter attacks and Wings of Mercy Dancers/Singers to extract player phase units out of enemy range. To enter Desperation HP range, a nuke needs to be at 75% HP or less, while entering Wings of Mercy range requires a nuke to be under 50% HP.

For player phase units, Fury, Life and Death, Brazen Atk/Spd, and Death Blow are your best budget A slot options. I personally recommend Fury for guaranteed recoil damage, and it gives the nuke a little bit of enemy phase capability in case you need your nuke to bait enemies during their first round of combat.

3 hours ago, Sil/phire said:

As @Ice Dragon says, outside of Crafty Fighter, she does not really need much change herself. The limited movement is annoying, but there are better ways to get around that problem than Armored Boots in my opinion. Armored Boots have a very strict HP requirement that is not realistically maintainable for enemy phase units outside of low difficulty modes.

She is best paired with an armor unit with Near Save, and ideally two or more Flayns, and ideally one or both of them got Ground Orders. In my opinion, it is more about changing the team composition rather than changing her.

38 minutes ago, XRay said:

Guides work for people who keep at least one copy of every unit, and that is not something difficult to do. There is no reason to throw away units just because you do not like them.

There is nothing difficult about keeping one copy of every free unit. I am not sure why you arguing against that, when no one else have issues with keeping one of every free unit. This is not asking players to solve Abyssal maps or tackle something beyond their capability. This is asking players to simply to Expand Barracks because spending one Orb for every five slots will be far more beneficial in the long run. Telling players to just turn almost every free GHB unit into a Manual just to save Orbs on Barracks Expansion is horrible advice in my opinion.

You do not have to build Grail units right away, since you can just let them sit there and build them up once you need to. I level a lot of Grail units to 4* level 40 so I can use them whenever a quest calls for them, or follow strategy guides when I am really stuck. Even as a veteran paying player, I still get stuck occasionally, and being able to follow PhoenixMaster1's guide or anyone else's is huge convenience.

Rewards from Limited Hero Battles and other modes add up. There is no reason to refuse to participate just because you think a mode is stupid. The mode is literally giving away free resources, and it is not too difficult to find guides for a lot of them. The only reason a player cannot complete those modes or cannot do well is that they are new and do not have the variety in their Barracks yet. But once they have that variety, there is no reason to throw variety away and refuse free resources.

No one cares about sitting at Tier 18 in Aether Raids. The resources it requires to reach and maintain Tier 28 right now is absolutely trivial.

There is no reason to waste Grails just because you have more of them. I have 150,000+ Feathers, but that does not mean I am going to waste them on Mae to get Desperation unless I really need to.

You also do not need to spend money to progress to the semi-competitive end game tier in Heroes.

Aether Raids Tier 28.5 is pretty freaking easy to maintain:
1. Ike: Brave Mercenary is free
2. Distant Counter is in the 4* pool AND available as guaranteed summons from time to time
3. Spurn is also available as guaranteed summons from time to time
4. Players get enough Blessings to switch it on Ike: Brave Mercenary every week; players who are willing to spend a little money can get FEH Pass to get another copy and Resplendent stats so they do not need to switch Blessings.
5. Lucina: Brave Princess is also in the 4* pool, and M!Corrin can be used as a substitute in the meantime.
6. Most hardcore competitive players are now in Vault of Heaven and they rarely drop into Tier 28 and below, which also means their frustrating defense maps appear much less frequently.

Arena Tier 19.5 takes no effort at all, and I am able to maintain it with some of the lowest scoring gen I units. Tier 20.5 is also completely achievable by free players with better resource management.

Scoring well in Resonant Battles also takes absolutely zero effort since you can just copy guides. The only difficult thing is if the player does not have that barracks variety, but there is nothing difficult about maintaining that variety once the player has it.

At the cost of wasting barracks space I think not.  That is when hording is not good, and especially if the unit in question is so monumentally terrible they can't keep up.

Sure you can try and invest in them, but my point is there are other units you can use who do the same job but better.  In other words unless someone's using the GhBs for a guide it's not worth it to keep them around (Ike and Fjorm are 5 star exclusive btw).

5 hours ago, Hasechi said:

There's only 10 hours left @@. Do I have to play advanced mode to get those rewards ?

Playing on Advanced is easier to reach 150,000 damage score in my opinion, but I believe it is possible to do it on Intermediate too if you have trouble hitting through a Røkkr's bulk.

For Røkkr Sieges, you want to use Palla, Est, and Catria as your two Galeforce nukes. I also recommend Cain and Abel since they function similarly to the three White Wings.
+Atk
Whitewing Blade — Whitewing Lance — Whitewing Spear — Bull Blade — Panther Lance
Special Refinement
Reposition
Galeforce
(Any A that boosts stats)
Guard
Goad Fliers — Goad Cavalry — Ward Fliers — Ward Cavalry
(Any Sacred Seal that boosts stats)
For the above build, the A slot and Sacred Seal slot is kind of dependent on the unit and the Røkkr, but the general idea is that you want to give them just enough Spd so they can hit four times. After they reach a certain Spd threshold, you want to maximize Atk and maybe improve their Def or Res as well if they are taking too much.

If I am using Est for example, she would be using something like the following build:
+Atk
Whitewing Spear
Special Refinement
Reposition
Galeforce
Death Blow
Guard
Ward Fliers
Steady Blow — Sturdy Blow
Since Est is a bit slow and her Def is a bit low, I gave her Steady Blow to increase her Spd just enough to do double most armor units, and it increases her Def to take less damage from armor Røkkrs. If the Røkkr is really slow, then I would just use Sturdy Blow since I do not need to increase her Spd to attack four times. Having high HP also helps keep Guard up and running to prevent the Røkkr's Special from triggering.

Besides your two Galeforce nukes, you also want to use two Reysons:
Heron Wing
Sing
(Any Special)
(Any A)
Guard
Goad Flier — Ward Flier — (Any Drive)
(Any Drive)
Reyson and Leanne are the only two Dancers/Singers who can automatically heal allies at the start of turn, and you need to use them to keep your Galeforcers' Guard up. I recommend Reyson over Leanne though since he has more balanced bulk and he is cheap.

44 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

At the cost of wasting barracks space I think not.  That is when hording is not good, and especially if the unit in question is so monumentally terrible they can't keep up.

You can have up to 1,100 Barracks space. Unless you summon as much as I do, you are not going to hit that cap any time soon. I am running out of Barracks space, but most players do not summon as frequently as I do.

44 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Sure you can try and invest in them, but my point is there are other units you can use who do the same job but better.  In other words unless someone's using the GhBs for a guide it's not worth it to keep them around (Ike and Fjorm are 5 star exclusive btw).

You need GHB units to complete certain quests, so better units cannot be substituted in. You also cannot use, or it is very unoptimal to use, stronger units if they are not from a specific game. If your Genealogy and Thracia roster is very small, you will probably need to use those GHB and TT units to complete Limited Hero Battles.

The cost to keep them around is smaller than the cost to turn them into a Manual. The cost to keep a Grail unit is literally 1/5th of an Orb, and completing one of the GHB rerun Quests that forces you to use a GHB unit is going to give you 1 Orb back, which is more than enough to offset the Barracks Expansion cost, not to mention thousands of Feathers and an easier time to follow guides. If you turn all GHB Heroes into a manual, you need to spend 100 Grails later to get them back.

Ike: Brave Mercenary can be obtained from Hero's Path for free AND he is in the 4* pool. He is 5* exclusive, but he is treated as a 4* unit when summoning since he does not pity break people anymore. I am not sure how Fjorm is relevant since she does not provide Distant Counter to inherit to others.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

At the cost of wasting barracks space I think not.

It costs all of 20 orbs to buy enough barracks space to keep 1 copy of every Grail unit in the game, including the ones that aren't yet available in the shop. That's 98 units for 20 orbs.

If you've been playing this game since launch, that's a cost of 1 orb every 2 and a half months. The "cost" you're complaining about is an absolute pittance.

On 2/20/2021 at 9:20 PM, XRay said:

Sparking Tome's power is too dependent on enemies and the meta, and I just do not see bonus buffs being dominant enough for it to be useful in the game in general. It will be great in Arena since Rally skills are common, but I do not think it is that great outside of that mode. For a similar historical example, Aversa is really good when bonus buffs were all the rage back then, but she has fallen quite a bit in usefulness over the years as bonus buffs has pretty much faded into oblivion for most teams. The only meta teams that still uses them would be player phase teams that are under player control, since players can more easily deal with stuff that negates or reverses bonus buffs.

I don't score high enough to know what Arena is like and Aether Raids is random in who you are matched with along with me only wanting to maintain a tier 21-26, but in modes like Arena Assault and Squad Assault, Azelle would be a good counterpick option for teams that rely on field buffs or involve units like Astram or Fae with their prf weapons. Outside of that, I either have or there are simpler red infantry mage nukes.

Azelle is carried by his tome for me. His default skills, stats, and unit type aren't that special. With skills, they score well, but I am not invested in Arena. They're mainly support which is fine, but if he had Null C-Disrupt, Null Follow-Up, or even Mystic Boost, it could have lent him more distinction like he's another unit who can attack on enemy phase against Firesweep units, break through follow-up prevention effects, or have a bit of self-sustain even if he's not good at any of that. Things like Special Spiral and Time's Pulse would feel like it could be good on him, but it could also mean if he ever shows up again, I could burn the one with an asset and flaw that I don't want for those skills.

On 2/20/2021 at 9:20 PM, XRay said:

Erinys is not great either in my opinion, since she can easily get screwed over by Wary Fighter, unlike TSOIA!Palla who can cancel out Wary Fighter with her Whitedown Spear and then rely on her innate Spd to perform the follow up attack.

However, Erinys' primary advantage is that she is not locked to flier teams. Her positioning requirements are more lenient in some ways (requiring only one ally), but more strict in other ways (requiring one specific ally). I have not used her yet, so I cannot really say whether her requirements is an overall net positive or net negative in terms of ease of use, but it seems like it is a bit easier. And compared to Azelle, it is easier to control your own set up than it is to anticipate and prepare for enemies' set ups.

Follow-up prevention effects are mainly on green armors, right? When I think of follow-up prevention, I think of green armors and both Erinys and kid Palla are lance units. Furthermore, neither have effective damage against armors which even then, Svalinn Shield can be run on those who have Distant Counter, they come with it like CYL Hector through refined Maltet, or do not care about countering ranged units on enemy phase. They have high attack, but effective damage (and high attack) go a long way in letting units fight units they have WTD or some kind of disadvantage against. Regardless, I get the point. Erinys gets blocked by follow-up prevention effects which are more common and makes her speed pointless while kid Palla is blocked by Null Follow-Up effects which she could have bypassed by actually being fast enough to double naturally. They still get two hits if they fulfill their weapon's Brave condition and whether or not they hit hard enough is a question to be answered.

One thing I don't like about Erinys's Silesse Frost is that its Atk/Spd+6 is tied to her foe's HP being >= 50%. That's fairly generous and makes it easier to work on enemy phase, but the Brave effect is player phase and even below half health, you cannot have enough attack; overkill is better than kill and so much better than failing to kill. Jill gets checked by follow-up prevention effects too and cannot guarantee two hits by Braving like Catria, Erinys, Est, or Palla can, but she can always guarantee on player phase that she will get Atk/Spd+6 simply by initiating and so long as she's fast enough and not fighting someone with a follow-up prevention effect, Desperation regardless of her HP. Enemy phase with her is a bit more finicky as she needs to be within 2 spaces of an ally, but she is so much more practical as a player phase unit.

Jill tangent aside, Erinys is still a simpler unit than Azelle. Both require fighting foes with HP >= 50%, but the remaining effect of Erinys's Silesse Frost doesn't lock her out of certain skills like Azelle's Sparking Tome does. Silesse Frost needs a support partner for its Brave effect. It's a very specific requirement, but it doesn't interfere or is cancelled by anything. If Azelle uses Sparking Tome which I feel like he should since it's a unique tome with its field buff reversing, then Azelle cannot use Dulls, Lulls, or have anything neutralize his foe's field buffs. Lull Atk/Def would not interfere with his tome, but it doesn't do much for him. Spd/Res-6 is a substantial debuff as would stacking it with Lull Spd/Res for Spd/Res-9 and neutralizing those field buffs, but lowering his foe's Spd/Res even further seems very satifisying. Legion being a melee infantry means he can use a speed check damage reduction skill or Wrath for raw damage which is easy for him to get into with his low defenses in addition to having skills like Desperation, Mystic Boost, Null C-Disrupt, Null Follow-Up, Special Spiral, Vantage, or whatever remaining skill options he and Azelle have that don't interfere with their weapon's field buff reversing.

The last thing I can think of is that Erinys would be good for Rokkr Sieges because of Silesse Frost's Brave effect. With how close units can be and as long as it's not against an archer or some unit with effective damage against fliers, Erinys and a support partner like one of the Whitewings, would be able to do a lot of damage against a Rokkr. Azelle doesn't do much for Rokkr Sieges and I have not had great success using ranged units that are not healers with Melancholy/Witchy Wand in that mode. Except for legendary Leif, ranged units cannot Galeforce and excluding archers, only a select few have effective damage against other movement or unit types. With melee units, fighting melee Rokkr is fine and you can trap ranged Rokkr.

I feel like this would be an easier decision had Dithorba been a sword flier. They're different units in terms of stats with Dithorba's high resistance, but her being a lance flier makes me not want to deal with two more lance fliers unless one of them was very unique or noticeably strong. I was more interested in Annand even though she's the Fiora and Melady of this banner. At the same time, picking Azelle feels like picking something different for the sake of it. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not unique like warp shenanigans with Lilith, Null Follow-Up on a non-infantry unit with Fluorspar Selena, a rarer unit type like an axe flier or lance infantry, or a healer with a prf staff and also new, movement heals.

I think I might go with Erinys. If one thing that might decide it, it's art.

55 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I don't score high enough to know what Arena is like

Everyone in the 750+ range is running tier-3 Rallies, meaning the enemy unit in front can be expected to have +6/6/6/6. Azelle is amazing there.

@XRay

59 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Follow-up prevention effects are mainly on green armors, right?

And Brave Hector, who both blocks follow-ups and nullifies effects that guarantee follow-ups, making it physically impossible to perform a follow-up against him (on your player phase) without Null Follow-Up. Maltet is busted.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I don't score high enough to know what Arena is like and Aether Raids is random in who you are matched with along with me only wanting to maintain a tier 21-26, but in modes like Arena Assault and Squad Assault, Azelle would be a good counterpick option for teams that rely on field buffs or involve units like Astram or Fae with their prf weapons. Outside of that, I either have or there are simpler red infantry mage nukes.

Azelle is carried by his tome for me. His default skills, stats, and unit type aren't that special. With skills, they score well, but I am not invested in Arena. They're mainly support which is fine, but if he had Null C-Disrupt, Null Follow-Up, or even Mystic Boost, it could have lent him more distinction like he's another unit who can attack on enemy phase against Firesweep units, break through follow-up prevention effects, or have a bit of self-sustain even if he's not good at any of that. Things like Special Spiral and Time's Pulse would feel like it could be good on him, but it could also mean if he ever shows up again, I could burn the one with an asset and flaw that I don't want for those skills.

Legault got Cleaner if you need a nuke to kill units with bonus buffs, so dagger units would be a cheaper counter pick option.

I am not sure about using him as an enemy phase unit. His Def is kind of meh and his low Res makes him vulnerable to the likes of Reinhardt and FL!Lilina.

He should be okay if you can give him a lot of merges and Flowers, but without that, I do not think he can stand up well against nukes due to his low bulk.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Follow-up prevention effects are mainly on green armors, right? When I think of follow-up prevention, I think of green armors and both Erinys and kid Palla are lance units. Furthermore, neither have effective damage against armors which even then, Svalinn Shield can be run on those who have Distant Counter, they come with it like CYL Hector through refined Maltet, or do not care about countering ranged units on enemy phase. They have high attack, but effective damage (and high attack) go a long way in letting units fight units they have WTD or some kind of disadvantage against. Regardless, I get the point. Erinys gets blocked by follow-up prevention effects which are more common and makes her speed pointless while kid Palla is blocked by Null Follow-Up effects which she could have bypassed by actually being fast enough to double naturally. They still get two hits if they fulfill their weapon's Brave condition and whether or not they hit hard enough is a question to be answered.

I think TSOIA!Palla hits slightly harder since she has access to extra Flowers. Without Flowers, they hit the same. TSOIA!Palla has two more Atk, but her Weapon gives her two less Atk.

As for whether or not they hit hard enough, they both hit super hard. Only TSOIA!Palla is in the calculator right now, but I imagine Erinys should have comparable or slightly lower numbers.

Challenger List: Against Hard List. Enemies at +10 with 6/6/6/6 bonus buffs. Challengers at 1 HP. Second Challenger at +10+10.

Spoiler

CHALLENGER LIST  
Palla (TSA) (5* +atk -hp)  
Weapon: Whitedown Spear  
Special: Galeforce  
A: Brazen Atk Spd 3  
B: Desperation 3  
😄 Savage Blow 3  
S: Brazen Atk Spd 3  

Palla (TSA) (5*+10 +atk -hp)  
Weapon: Whitedown Spear  
Special: Galeforce  
A: Brazen Atk Spd 4  
😄 Spd Def Rein 3  

Lyn (IM) (5* +atk -hp)  
Weapon: Tailwind Shuriken  
Special: Ruptured Sky  
😄 Spd Def Rein 3  

Lyn (IM) (5*+10 +atk -hp)  
Weapon: Tailwind Shuriken  
Special: Ruptured Sky  
😄 Spd Def Rein 3  

TSOIA!Palla +0+0
368:7:0
TSOIA!Palla +10+10
373:2:0
ITM!Lyn +0+0
366:7:2
ITM!Lyn +10+5
370:4:2

If you are lucky enough to get TSOIA!Palla with [+Atk, -HP], it seems like she does not even really need merges nor expensive skills to pretty much kill almost everyone in the game. You can also just give her a Trait Fruit.

I also threw in ITM!Lyn for comparison.

Edited by XRay

thank@XRay, I saved those builds. I have those units too, but I'm a little hestitate because they have bad asset/flaw ( I think )

Palla: -spd +res ; Catria: +HP -res ; Est: -HP, +Atk(I think that'sok) ; Abel: -Atk +Spd. They are 3* & 4*. Also I shouldn't concern about reyson flaw/asset right ?

Edited by Hasechi

14 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

thank@XRay, I saved those builds. I have those units too, but I'm a little hestitate because they have bad asset/flaw ( I think )

Palla: -spd +res ; Catria: +HP -res ; Est: -HP, +Atk(I think that'sok) ; Abel: -Atk +Spd. They are 3* & 4*. Also I shouldn't concern about reyson flaw/asset right ?

For common units, you'll get good stat lineups eventually, so I'd suggest holding off on building the ones other than Est. Although if you do build them, then get one with a better asset, you can just upgrade the new one to 5* and then merge the old one into them to transfer over skills and everything, so once you're able to spare the feathers for that it's not a big deal.

And yeah, Reyson's trait isn't too significant.

6 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Am I just pass 150000 score ?

Screenshot (137).png

Those score thresholds are about getting 15k points in a single map. It's tricky, but if you miss the accessory reward, you'll get more chances at the same one in future Rokkr Siege events.

6 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

thank @Othin U meant 15k damage, and I just got 10601 damage ?

Sorry - 150k damage, so 15 times as much as you did in that image. It tends to take a really dedicated team.

36 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

While Traits matter for the Galeforcers, you can still score well without +Atk, so it technically is not necessary. Once you give your units one merge, that would also patch up any Flaws and bulk up your unit.

Reyson's Trait does not matter, but +Spd would be ideal.

I would just build Est for now, but I would not build the others just yet until you can get a +Atk copy or give them a merge.

2 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

That's a lot of damage !

With Galeforcing Whitewings, you can quickly do a lot of damage as you can see in the example below.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

that would also patch up any Flaws and bulk up your unit.

U meant after we merge to a unit, we can select flaw/asset of that unit again ? It deal 2500 dame at a time. Now that's a lot of damage!

Edited by Hasechi

Just now, Hasechi said:

U meant after we merge to a unit, we can select flaw/asset of that unit again ?

You cannot select Assets/Flaws with Merging. Merging only gets rids of the Flaw. If you want to select a new Asset, you need to summon a copy with the Asset you want.

For example, if you want Palla with an Atk Asset, you need to summon one with +Atk. Your current Palla is [+Res, -Spd]. When you summon a Palla with [+Atk, -HP], you can merge your current Palla into the new Palla, and the new Palla's -HP would disappear.

You can change Traits later with Trait Fruits, but it takes a lot of resources and time to do so, so I would not worry about changing Traits until later.

M corrin def+ spd-. Is that good asset/fkaw ?

Also I just need to upgrade tharja to 5* then inherit her skill to other right. which 3 other skills I should give to mage eirika beside tharja weapon?''''/

Also there are some units whivh don't have flaw/asset. 

The whitewing weapon don't work with this new rokkr event now @@, the bosses use bows

Edited by Hasechi

4 hours ago, Hasechi said:

M corrin def+ spd-. Is that good asset/fkaw ?

His Traits does not really matter since he is a support unit.

Also I just need to upgrade tharja to 5* then inherit her skill to other right. which 3 other skills I should give to mage eirika beside tharja weapon?''''/

SM!Eirika needs Rauðrblade in order to get Rauðrblade+, so if SM!Eirika does not have Rauðrblade, then you will need to use Tharja to give Rauðrblade and Rauðrblade+ to SM!Eirika.

Other than Rauðrblade and Rauðrblade+, it does not matter what you give SM!Eirika. I lean towards Retribution and Vengeance, but you can also give her Spur Res 1 and Spur Res 2.

Also there are some units whivh don't have flaw/asset. 

They have Normalized Trait, so they do not have any Assets nor Flaws.

The whitewing weapon don't work with this new rokkr event now @@, the bosses use bows

You want to use Cain and Abel for bow Røkkrs.