"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

22 minutes ago, XRay said:

SM!Eirika needs Rauðrblade in order to get Rauðrblade+, so if SM!Eirika does not have Rauðrblade, then you will need to use Tharja to give Rauðrblade and Rauðrblade+ to SM!Eirika.

I just inherit skills to her, but I don't have enough sp to learn  Rauðrblade+

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I just inherit skills to her, but I don't have enough sp to learn  Rauðrblade+

Same as always when you need SP, just have her fight more high level enemies until she does.

Regular Rauðrblade is almost as good, anyway.

Edited by Othin

@Humanoid wow only 12sp per kill, that's really not much. I don't understand :

just have her fight more high level enemies .

Which level consider is high level ? Cause if lv30 still count, that would make a lot easier to gain sp ( although those chataraters already max lv )

2 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Which level consider is high level ? Cause if lv30 still count, that would make a lot easier to gain sp ( although those chataraters already max lv )

Level 34+, which is conveniently the level of enemies in the Special Training maps. But they'd only give 6sp each outside the weekends, and that's with the blessing. But there are a lot of enemies in it so you can take Eirika and 3 dancers to wipe them all out. It's more stamina-efficient than Forging Bonds due to the number of enemies, but then you get no other reward, whereas Forging Bonds gives a lot of feathers and miscellaneous other perks.

So yeah, each of Blessings, Forging Bonds and weekends double your SP, and they stack. Sometimes there are special quintuple SP events, but only a few times a year.

5 hours ago, Hasechi said:

@Humanoid that sound frustrating.. thanks!

Special Training Maps on Lunatic has at least 18 enemies (The Workout Special Training Map has the most at 23 enemies), so each map will give you at least 216 SP (18×12) on the weekends.

@XRay I see thanks!

Sword Valor : this skill seem to x2 sword units's SP in my team when they level up. I put chrom(with this skill),Olivia,M!Corrin, Emeriya in a team.  But I see no different. They get 12SP below lv 10, then 24SP when above lv10 . No x2 at all

26 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

@XRay I see thanks!

Sword Valor : this skill seem to x2 sword units's SP in my team when they level up. I put chrom(with this skill),Olivia,M!Corrin, Emeriya in a team.  But I see no different. They get 12SP below lv 10, then 24SP when above lv10 . No x2 at all

That's level-up SP, which is never multiplied. Only kill (and heal) SP is subject to all the potential multipliers.

13 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

@Humanoid I see thanks/ The new event Lost Lore who should I send(2 count) ?

Anyone. Doesn't matter as long as one is from the right game. I just go with the game's suggestion.

14 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

The new event Lost Lore who should I send(2 count) ?

Any units work. The event encourages sending units from the same game as the focus of the lost lore, but I'm pretty sure this just improves the quality/quantity of rewards received at a time, which may prove useful to you if you don't have many resources.
Otherwise, it's alright to just send whoever the game automatically picked for you.

Just now, Hasechi said:

If i inherit skill to an 4* unit, when I upgrade that uni to 5*, those inherited skills still with that unit ?

Yes.

You can preview the resulting unit when merging, promoting, etc. by tapping and holding on the unit's icon on the confirmation screen.

I summoned 3 Halloween Robins, and one of them turned out +Def -Spd. Another was +Res -Atk, nothing a merge can't fix, which leads me to my question.

Is Dragon's Ire a desired skill for Dragons? I would normally imagine yes having QR4 and Null Follow-up on the same skill would be desired, but I wanna ask just in case. Would it be worth it to give DI to Fae, who I eventually plan to integrate into my AR-D Anima team? And lastly, is Def/Spd good to keep, or would +Res be better? It'd fully depend on the kind of threats Halloween Robin would be expected to fight of course, but if I go +Res I'd need to cover up that -Atk with a merge, which costs a DI fodder...

Edited by Xenomata

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Is Dragon's Ire a desired skill for Dragons?

Yes. It's best in slot for every combat-oriented enemy-phase non-armored dragon in the game and is competitive with other options for armored dragons.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

And lastly, is Def/Spd good to keep, or would +Res be better? It'd fully depend on the kind of threats Halloween Robin would be expected to fight of course, but if I go +Res I'd need to cover up that -Atk with a merge, which costs a DI fodder...

+Def/Res are both fine. +Def is nice to balance out her bulk a bit more, and -Spd is nice for making sure she gets doubled more. +Res is not bad either, but -Atk is not ideal. I would go with +Def since that -Spd is pretty valuable as a second "Asset".

I would go with +Res if you plan to patch her Flaw and give her Dragon Wall, but [+Def, -Spd] is fine as is.

Edited by XRay

@Ice Dragon@XRay thanks, looks like I have some inheritance to think about.
Dragon Wall would be tempting, especially on a tank with as many defensive boons as Robin, but that line of thinking will have to wait until we know if Seiros will be in the Hero Rises banner. I don't like summoning off Legendary/Mythic banners from colors that aren't the new hero.

52 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I really hope FE heores have a name search menu. I really hard to find a charater I want

If you're talking about your barracks, you can use the magnifying glass to apply filters, including entering a name. You can also use a variety of sort options, including setting certain units as favorites and setting those to appear first.

I vaguely recall Hasechi plays on an emulator and unless things have changed since I did so (back in 2017 admittedly), text input might still not work.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a rarity filter.