"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

Question of my own: I had intended to use for Forma Soul on Fjorm but I just completely forgot, so I still have it, and it's now or never. Last opportunity for me to use it is on this current event then, so Palla seems the pick, whether with bias or not. I can get her up to +2 with my current copy plus the manual. So what skills should I load her up with?

Currently she has:

Courtly Fan+ (Atk)
Rally Atk/Res+
Ruptured Sky
Mirror Impact
Chill Spd/Def 2
Fortify Def 4

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Sword Valor 3 If unit survives, all sword users on team get 2x SP, (if similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied.). I want to ask, if all sword units on my team at lv40 . Can this skills still can count ? You said units still gain SP even if they're at lv40 by fighting high lv enemies(above 34). So I want to combie with Sword Valor to gain more SP for lv40 units. 
2) Should I press restart or OK :

Edited by Hasechi

17 minutes ago, Hasechi said:
1) Sword Valor 3 If unit survives, all sword users on team get 2x SP, (if similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied.). I want to ask, if all sword units on my team at lv40 . Can this skills still can count ? You said units still gain SP even if they're at lv40 by fighting high lv enemies(above 34). So I want to combie with Sword Valor to gain more SP for lv40 units. 
2) Should I press restart or OK :
image.thumb.png.3b0714e368849804c93d37572877e4ce.png

You're accepting the results of the expedition either way, I think the only difference is that "restart" is a shortcut to send the team back out for another round. Which isn't necessary here since you've already completed this mission, but it can be convenient for later missions where you need multiple rounds to finish.

And yes, Sword Valor applies to that kind of SP gain.

Edited by Othin

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Question of my own: I had intended to use for Forma Soul on Fjorm but I just completely forgot, so I still have it, and it's now or never. Last opportunity for me to use it is on this current event then, so Palla seems the pick, whether with bias or not. I can get her up to +2 with my current copy plus the manual. So what skills should I load her up with?

Currently she has:

Courtly Fan+ (Atk)
Rally Atk/Res+
Ruptured Sky
Mirror Impact
Chill Spd/Def 2
Fortify Def 4

I personally like the Null Follow-Up + Windsweep option:

Courtly Fan+ [Spd]
Rally */*+
Ruptured Sky
Swift Sparrow 3 / Atk/Spd Solo 4 / etc.
Windsweep 3
Spd/Def Rein 3

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I personally like the Null Follow-Up + Windsweep option:

Courtly Fan+ [Spd]
Rally */*+
Ruptured Sky
Swift Sparrow 3 / Atk/Spd Solo 4 / etc.
Windsweep 3
Spd/Def Rein 3

Neat, sounds like a winner to me, and the when I did my first battle of the night just now, Windsweep 3 was offered. I guess it's fate.

43 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

how to train olivia ?I decided to train her from 3* up to lv 40, then upgrade her to 4* , then train, then upgrade to 5*.  well... she's a little weak...

Today's Special Training map is the bow training map, which pits you against pegasus and wyvern opponents. Send her there with a staff unit and two babysitters, and try to let her get as many kills as possible, using the babysitters to take out blue units. If you have Sacred Seals that boost Def when attacked, like Close Def or Steady Stance, give one to her to help keep her alive.

Even if she dies, you'll still keep all of the exp. and SP that she gained during the map.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Well I'm not good in english but I will try to explain what I want to say. I don't understand about buffs. Buffs don't stacks with each other ?

So I got Olivia is the one to get buffed. At the start of the turn she was in 2 spaces of Brave Camilla(have Atk Tactic 2). So Olivia get +4 Atk. Then Olivia attacked, she was gray out (end her turn). Then I used Peony danced to Olivia(which have Gentle Dream Grant atk/spd/def/res +3 to target ally after dance). So then, Olivia can move again with +4 atk from Atk Tactic of Camilla, and spd/def/res +3 of Peony. I wonder why not 4(Camilla) atk points + 3(Peony) points. 

If Eirika surrounded by 3 other dancers which have Atk tactic 2 (consider movetype condition is accepted) , would Eirika would have  4 + 4 + 4  (+12) attack point buffs ?

9 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Well I'm not good in english but I will try to explain what I want to say. I don't understand about buffs. Buffs don't stacks with each other ?

So I got Olivia is the one to get buffed. At the start of the turn she was in 2 spaces of Brave Camilla(have Atk Tactic 2). So Olivia get +4 Atk. Then Olivia attacked, she was gray out (end her turn). Then I used Peony danced to Olivia(which have Gentle Dream Grant atk/spd/def/res +3 to target ally after dance). So then, Olivia can move again with +4 atk from Atk Tactic of Camilla, and spd/def/res +3 of Peony. I wonder why not 4(Camilla) atk points + 3(Peony) points. 

If Eirika surrounded by 3 other dancers which have Atk tactic 2 (consider movetype condition is accepted) , would Eirika would have  4 + 4 + 4  (+12) attack point buffs ?

For the Eirika case her weapon takes the single highest buff, so in your example she would only get a +4 to attack.

With your Olivia case visible buffs (the blue stats) don't stack, only the highest overrides the lowest. So if you had the Gentle Dream buff on Olivia She gets +3 atk/spd/def/res, but if you used Rally Attack on her the +3 atk is overridden with a +4 instead. The things that do stack are in combat buffs, so your Peony can give +3 atk/spd from her weapon, and another +3 atk from drive atk c slot skill, and even another +3 atk from drive atk sacred seal for a total of +9 atk and +3 spd.

Edited by LoneStar

9 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Buffs don't stacks with each other ?

Only the highest buff for each stat applies. If you're next to someone with Atk Tactic 3 and another with Hone Atk 3, you only get +6 Atk. This is for visible buffs only, where your stat is highlighted blue, and the skill is marked with something like "grants for one turn".

Combat buffs, where the text says something "grants during combat" can stack infinitely. If you're near three units, all with Drive Atk 2, you get +9 Atk.

The most common buffs you'll see are Hones, Fortifies and Tactics, which don't stack; and Spurs and Drives, which do.

Edited by Humanoid

10 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Bonuses and penalties ("field buffs" and "field debuffs") count as status effects, and status effects cannot stack with themselves. You can have at most one bonus and one penalty per stat per unit. If a higher bonus or a higher penalty is applied, it will replace the existing bonus or penalty instead of adding together. If a lower bonus or lower penalty is applied, it will be ignored.

In-combat stat changes, however, do stack because they are not status effects.

Edited by Ice Dragon

20 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

For the Eirika case her weapon takes the single highest buff, so in your example she would only get a +4 to attack.

Thank @LoneStar thank @Ice Dragon thank @Humanoid . I keep those things in mind

My eirika have Rauðrblade+.   She has just been inherited from tharja. So what would happen in that case ?

Edited by Hasechi

25 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

My eirika have Rauðrblade+.   She has just been inherited from tharja. So what would happen in that case ?

For realistic consideration, the highest Atk boost you will get from Blade tomes will be an in-combat Atk boost of 28.

If you have VS!Azura with Hone Atk 4, a Blade mage will get a bonus buff of +7 to four stats, so Blade mages will get an extra 28 Atk in combat (4*7=28).

For practical application, you will generally run Atk Tactic instead of Hone Atk, so VS!Azura will give Blade mages a bonus buff of +6 to four stats, which totals to an extra 24 Atk in combat.

This is  meant I'm in rank 1, I don't need to continue play this mode for now until it restart , right ?

Gosh.. I really hate this mode beside with Rival Domains. 

Edited by Hasechi

4 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

This is  meant I'm in rank 1, I don't need to continue play this mode for now until it restart , right ?

image.thumb.png.07b53ae997382376f6f1972aa1f83a10.png

Gosh.. I really hate this mode beside with Rival Domains. 

Yes, you've got as high of a rank as you can get for this week.

i see thank @Othin ! Phew,,

18 minutes ago, XRay said:

+7 to four stats

u meant 4 units in the team have Hone Atk ?

21 minutes ago, XRay said:

For practical application, you will generally run Atk Tactic instead of Hone Atk, so VS!Azura will give Blade mages a bonus buff of +6 to four stats, which totals to an extra 24 Atk in combat.

So first we will use Atk Tactic, but when we got Hone Atk, we will replace Atk Tactic with Hone Atk. 

4 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

u meant 4 units in the team have Hone Atk ?

Azura: Vallite Songstress can use a Hone skill to give a bonus buff of 7 to a stat. When she used Gray Waves, all stats will then be boosted by the highest bonus buff.

8 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

So first we will use Atk Tactic, but when we got Hone Atk, we will replace Atk Tactic with Hone Atk. 

Atk Tactic is easier and more practical since the buffer does not have to be right next to the unit that needs the buff. You sometimes want to avoid placing your units right next to each other, because some enemies can use Sabotage skills to debuff your units if your units are right next to each other.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Atk Tactic is easier and more practical since the buffer does not have to be right next to the unit that needs the buff. You sometimes want to avoid placing your units right next to each other, because some enemies can use Sabotage skills to debuff your units if your units are right next to each other.

I see, so +24 atk(Tactic)  to +28 atk(Hone). That isn't much difference. Atk Tactic seem more valuable 

3 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I see, so +24 atk(Tactic)  to +28 atk(Hone). That isn't much difference. Atk Tactic seem more valuable 

Yeah, you're hitting so hard that a bit more damage isn't as significant as easier positioning.

44 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, you're hitting so hard that a bit more damage isn't as significant as easier positioning.

If Eirika in 2 spaces of 3 dancers(all of them have Atk Tactic) So eirika with Tharja Blade weapon @$^T@Xblade can gain from Atk Tactic 6 + 6 + 6 (3 dancers) = 18 ? 

Also I just watched your excel file. What is it used for ?

Edited by Hasechi

7 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

If Eirika in 2 spaces of 3 dancers(all of them have Atk Tactic)

The Dancers/Singers need different Tactics. To get +6 three times, you need to buff three different stats.

8 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

If Eirika in 2 spaces of 3 dancers(all of them have Atk Tactic) So eirika with Tharja Blade weapon @$^T@Xblade can gain from Atk Tactic 6 + 6 + 6 (3 dancers) = 18 ? 

Three copies of Atk Tactic won't do more than one. But three different Tactic skills gives +18.

My spreadsheet is for sorting and filtering units by various criteria. For example, if you want to find all the blue tome users, you can filter by color and weapon to make them be the only units who show up, then you can organize them by criteria like rarity or release date.

10 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Atk Tactic does not stack with itself.

Raudhrblade's effect is that it adds the total of your bonuses to your Atk stat on top of any other buffs you've gotten. So if you have +6 Atk, Raudhrblade adds an additional +6 Atk. If you have +6 Atk and +6 Spd, Raudhrblade adds an additional +12 Atk. If you have +6 Atk, +6 Spd, and +6 Def, Raudhrblade adds an additional +18 Atk. Etc.

Edited by Ice Dragon