"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Hasechi said:

Can this guy from lv29 - lv30 ? I believed i found many matches but he's still at lv 29

image.thumb.png.30896fd46bd61a78ee5151cd9bbafc0b.png

Askr's army being lv29 is shared globally and only updates after each round of the event. Playing Mjolnir's Strike multiple times only matters for improving your high score.

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh boy...

I got a -HP/+Atk Keaton.  What's the best build to utilise his base kit?

Counter-Vantage is the most fun in my opinion and makes the best use of that -HP.

If you do not have Distant Counter, he can still work really well as a player phase unit. You can also give him a bulky dual phase build, although -Spd would be more preferable than -HP in this case.

Counter-Vantage:
+Atk, -HP
Wolfskin Fang
Reposition
Moonbow
Distant Counter
Vantage
Savage Blow — Def Smoke — Fatal Smoke
Brazen Atk/Def

Player Phase:
+Atk
Wolfskin Fang
Reposition
Moonbow
(Any A that boosts Atk) — Heavy Blade
Lull Atk/Def — Special Spiral
(Any C)
(Any Sacres Seal that boosts Atk) — Heavy Blade

Player Phase Galeforce:
+Atk
Wolfskin Fang
Reposition
Galelforce
(Any A that boosts Atk) — Heavy Blade
Wings of Mercy — Lull Atk/Def
Time's Pulse
(Any Sacres Seal that boosts Atk) — Heavy Blade

Dual Phase:
+Atk
Wolfskin Fang
Reposition
Moonbow
Atk/Def Solo — Atk/Res Solo
Lull Atk/Def
Rouse Atk/Def — Rouse Atk/Res — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Atk/Def Solo — Atk/Res Solo (not yet released)
Double Solos (13), Lull (3), and Rouse (6) will give him about 22 Atk/Def, and with 60 Def, very few physical green units can scratch him. Alternatively, you can salvage his Res but I do not recommend doing so unless you can go all out on Res; 22 Res will balance his physical and magical bulk, with both reaching 41 Def/Res.

Dual Phase Galeforce
+Atk
Wolfskin Fang
Reposition
Moonbow — Galeforce
Atk/Def Solo — Heavy Blade
Lull Atk/Def
Rouse Atk/Def — Atk Smoke
Atk/Def Solo — Heavy Blade

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

What teams are you using?

They are Peony, Triandra, Brave Camilla, Brave Dimitri, Reginn. I'm really not sure now. All my 5* units are at lv40. Like you said: old units fall short in comparison to new ones. So I'm not sure should I train 4*,3* units or not. Maybe there are still strong units among those, but I don't know which ones.  I guess in upcoming banners, I will have to summon multi copies of strong units in those banners to merges. About dragonflowers, I got about 300 each colors. but I think they aren't hard to get. I'm not in a hurry. I can still be patient for a good banner to summon.

Edited by Hasechi

36 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

They are Peony, Triandra, Brave Camilla, Brave Dimitri, Reginn. I'm really not sure now. All my 5* units are at lv40. Like you said: old units fall short in comparison to new ones. So I'm not sure should I train 4*,3* units or not. Maybe there are still strong units among those, but I don't know which ones.  I guess in upcoming banners, I will have to summon multi copies of strong units in those banners to merges. About dragonflowers, I got about 300 each colors. but I think they aren't hard to get. I'm not in a hurry. I can still be patient for a good banner to summon.

Like I've said, you don't need merges on rare units. A few stat points don't make much difference, what's much more important is having units that can fill a variety of functions. Over time you'll be able to get enough feathers to upgrade some common units to 5* +10, though - I've had a lot of success in Aether Raids with my +10 Cecilia and L'Arachel.

What's standing out to me about your team is that it's got a mix of elements. You want to make both a Light team and an Astra team, each consisting only of units of that element, ideally with 2-3 of them being mythics and the rest being regular heroes with the blessing in question. That'll give you higher stats and better scores.

For your Light team, you'll want Eir and Peony for your mythics (at least until you can get more options, like Mila), and I'd suggest also including Ninja Lyn there since she can be that team's hit and run attacker while Reginn plays that role on Astra.

For Astra, you should have six slots. Dorothea could be good there, as well as other units her duo effect will work on like Dimitri and/or Silvia. (Silvia is weak in battle, but she's significant for being a dancer Dorothea can refresh.)

Edited by Othin

10 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

They are Peony, Triandra, Brave Camilla, Brave Dimitri, Reginn. I'm really not sure now. All my 5* units are at lv40. Like you said, old units fall short in comparison to new ones. So I'm not sure to train 4*,3* units or not. Maybe there are still strong units among those, but I don't know which ones.  I guess in upcoming banners, I will have to summon multi copies of strong units in those banners to merges. About dragonflowers, I got about 300 each colors. but I think they aren't hard to get. 

You do not want to mix Mythic Heroes of different Blessings together, as they do not contribute anything to your score and there are generally better units out there to fulfill their roles. For example, Peony is Light, Triandra is Dark, and Reginn is Astra, so it is not a good idea to put them on the same team. You also want to build more than one team for each Season.

For Light Season, for a player phase team, you can use Peony and Peony: Álfar Dream Duo as your core Dancers/Singers, and you can use Eir and Eliwood as your nukes. The fifth unit can be the bonus unit or another nuke.

For Astra Season, for a player phase team, you can use Dorothea: Twilight Harmony, another Dancer/Singer that is Astra Blessed, Reginn, Lyn: Ninja Friend Duo, and Erinys. The sixth unit can be the bonus unit or another nuke. For Erinys, you want to give her Galeforce and Wings of Mercy and have her Ally Support either Reginn or Lyn: Ninja Friend Duo.

For Light Season super tank team, you want to use Eir, Peony, two M!Corrins, and Dimitri: King of Faeghus.

For Astra Season super tank team, you can use Ike: Brave Mercenary, M!Corrin (Lucina: Brave Princess is better with Ike: Brave Mercenary), Reginn, Dorothea: Twilight Harmony, and any staff unit. The sixth unit can be a bonus unit or another M!Corrin to further buff Ike: Brave Mercenary.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

You do not want to mix Mythic Heroes of different Blessings together, as they do not contribute anything to your score and there are generally better units out there to fulfill their roles. For example, Peony is Light, Triandra is Dark, and Reginn is Astra, so it is not a good idea to put them on the same team. You also want to build more than one team for each Season.

For Light Season, for a player phase team, you can use Peony and Peony: Álfar Dream Duo as your core Dancers/Singers, and you can use Eir and Eliwood as your nukes. The fifth unit can be the bonus unit or another nuke.

For Astra Season, for a player phase team, you can use Dorothea: Twilight Harmony, another Dancer/Singer that is Astra Blessed, Reginn, Lyn: Ninja Friend Duo, and Erinys. The sixth unit can be the bonus unit or another nuke. For Erinys, you want to give her Galeforce and Wings of Mercy and have her Ally Support either Reginn or Lyn: Ninja Friend Duo.

For Light Season super tank team, you want to use Eir, Peony, two M!Corrins, and Dimitri: King of Faeghus.

For Astra Season super tank team, you can use Ike: Brave Mercenary, M!Corrin (Lucina: Brave Princess is better with Ike: Brave Mercenary), Reginn, Dorothea: Twilight Harmony, and any staff unit. The sixth unit can be a bonus unit or another M!Corrin to further buff Ike: Brave Mercenary.

Don't use the bonus unit in a sixth slot, that means they won't add to your score.

Those specific teams and builds are options, but don't feel obligated to go for them if you don't want to.

Just now, Othin said:

Don't use the bonus unit in a sixth slot, that means they won't add to your score.

@Hasechi, in general, make sure you do not put any Mythics and bonus units in the sixth slot, as that slot does not contribute to scoring. You can put Mythics in the sixth slot, but that is only if you are using four or more Mythics.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Those specific teams and builds are options, but don't feel obligated to go for them if you don't want to.

I think she should have all of the units I mentioned. I remember seeing one M!Corrin, but I am not sure if she has two or more.

But yeah, the above is just a sample team that I came up with what I find to be the easiest to use and what I remember you have. You want to fine tune it more to suit your own preferences.

So fist in "Confer Blessing", I change those unit's elements to fit season of AR. Example :

32 minutes ago, XRay said:

In this case I would change those units above to astra blessing. Then in Astra/Anima season, I would use them to earn more scores in AR. About mystic I still don;t get it. I will read again

What does this mean :

image.thumb.png.735f7ad3cd23adda6e49576cef83414f.png\

Current is Wind/Earth season. So that means all units with Earth/Wind blessings have boost in all battle modes ? 

Edited by Hasechi

38 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Season ? Elements ?  "Days left in season:3", so the current AR has season too ? What is its current season ?

The current season appears on the top-left corner of the screen on most screens. The two elements on the left are the season's Legendary elements (currently Earth and Wind), and the two elements on the right are the season's Mythic elements (currently Anima and Astra).

You get additional points in Arena and Aether Raids by using Legendary/Mythic Heroes from the current season with blessed units that match their element. Legendary elements only count in Arena, and Mythic elements only count in Aether Raids, with one exception that I mention below.

For example, if you have 1 Wind Legendary Hero and 2 Wind blessed units, you get 1 × 2 = 2 times whatever the bonus point multiplier is for that mode. If you have 2 Wind Legendary Heroes and 2 Wind blessed units, you get 2 × 2 = 4 times whatever the bonus point multiplier is for that mode. If you have 1 Wind Legendary Hero and 2 Water blessed units, you get no bonus because the elements don't match.

In the Arena, Mythic Heroes matching the current season's elements (but not Mythic blessed units) count as if they have all Legendary element blessings. In Aether Raids, Legendary Heroes matching the current season's elements (but not Legendary blessed units) count as if they have all Mythic element blessings.

For example, Duma (Anima) currently counts as if it were an Earth and Wind blessed unit in Arena and will count towards bonus points and will receive bonus stats from your Legendary Heroes.

Finally, in Aether Raids, Light and Astra only count towards offense points and Dark and Anima only count towards defense points.

Edited by Ice Dragon

15 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

In this case I would change those units above to astra blessing. Then in Astra/Anima season, I would use them to earn more scores in AR. About mystic I still don;t get it. I will read again

Yeah, you want to use Astra Mythics and Astra Blessed units.

15 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Current is Wind/Earth season. So that means all units with Earth/Wind blessings have boost in all battle modes ? 

No. Each battle mode treats seasons differently.

For Aether Raids, only Mythic Heroes, Mythic Blessed Heroes, and Legendary Heroes will work, assuming they are from the right Season. Legendary Blessed Heroes do not contribute to score in this mode.

For Arena, only Legendary Heroes, Legendary Blessed Heroes, and Mythic Heroes will work, assuming they are from the right Season. Mythic Blessed Heroes do not contribute to score in this mode.

bonus units , sixth slot ? I don't follow this part. Yes I have double corrin. I don't understand those charaters in this pic mean : ( Peony, Annard, Erinys, etc .... )

Also is there any units that need Pass skill ? Cause I've never seen a unit use that skill

Edited by Hasechi

28 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

bonus units , sixth slot ? I don't follow this part. Yes I have double corrin. I don't understand those charaters in this pic mean : ( Peony, Annard, Erinys, etc .... )

image.thumb.png.735f7ad3cd23adda6e49576cef83414f.png

Also is there any units that need Pass skill ? Cause I've never seen a unit use that skill

That's a list of bonus units for a given week. During that week, they get higher stats, and deploying at least one increases your score.

Reginn unlocks a sixth slot on your team if you deploy her during Astra season.

3 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Outside of Forging bonds, How does one farm HM?

I believe your units get hero merit just as you use them normally to defeat opponents in battles, although i don't know if such battles are restricted to specific modes like arena or AR, but my units get HM and i don't use most of them on forging bonds. Some of my most  used units, like Edelgard, get HM really fast, she takes out a lot of the enemy units for me on games i use her on.

Edited by Sil/phire

17 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

My apologies, I mean to ask another faster way to farm them. Thanks for reply though

Personally, I like to set up teams that can successfully clear a 10-map Chain Challenge with no deaths on auto-battle and dump any extra stamina into having them do that. (I do 1+2 Normal, since it's the easiest one.)

You can also use Rival Domains or GHBs to do it without costing stamina, but that requires much more frequent manual input.

4 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

if you were f2p, which of the two banners would you save for, with a spark in mind: AHR or CYL? Assuming you have none of the units featured, besides lynja.

Both, there's enough F2P orbs available for that. But the AHR banner should be the highest priority. Spark on it now, then save back up for CYL later.

@Naoshi any time, sorry i couldn't be more helpful

could some one tell me what a good strategy for Mjornir's strike is? i have no experience in this mode, and it's currently on stage 2. I have let the game do the structure set up for me, going for an offensive stance. The game also picked my units, using Reginn for the astra unit. I do have Plumeria, but the game didn't include it on the second bonus slot for some reason. My summoner has like, zero skills lol. It placed my strongest Atk unit on the invincible slot, and i get that, but i'm curious as to how it chooses units. like, i would have expected both Reginn and Plumeria on the astra slots. Instead, it placed my Fall Robin (with an astra blessing) in that slot. For an auto deployment, i would have expected it to use the strongest units i have, but it left out my L!Lilina which i find very interesting. I let it do its thing because i don't know any better, but i'm curious. also, i picked the highest difficulty level. may be i'm shooting myself on the foot here.

i'm not heavily invested on the mode, but extra resources never hurt.

Edited by Sil/phire