"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

27 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I want Tibarn.. but I end up with 3 cupies of Lynja now... Are there any reasons to keep multi copies of her. Or just merge her up rightaway?

If you have a [+Atk, -HP] or [+Spd, -HP] copy, I would keep them unmerged.

I myself have three different copies. I have a [+Atk, -HP] copy that I use for Aether Raids. I have another +Atk copy that I merge, but I do not use very often outside of Resonant Battles. And my newest copy is the Normalized free one that I keep for following guides.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/14/2021 at 2:04 AM, Othin said:

Could be useful to have one for each AR season, but I don't see a need for more than two. Keeping the neutral one without merges or dragonflowers could be helpful for guides, so it might be best to merge the other two. What natures are they?

I see. They are 2 no neutral and 1 Res+

On 4/14/2021 at 2:04 AM, Othin said:

Also, nice icon. 😛

You too xd

On 4/14/2021 at 2:13 AM, XRay said:

If you have a [+Atk, -HP] or [+Spd, -HP] copy, I would keep them unmerged.

I myself have three different copies. I have a [+Atk, -HP] copy that I use for Aether Raids. I have another +Atk copy that I merge, but I do not use very often outside of Resonant Battles. And my newest copy is the Normalized free one that I keep for following guides.

I see. Thanks. Current season is light, water, earth, dark. I can use this team right?

Edited by Hasechi

48 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I see. Thanks. Current season is light, water, earth, dark. I can use this team right?

image.thumb.png.57acac6e2a0102ea4797b176052e6f22.png

Yes. But I would put one of the Leifs: Unifier of Thracia or Claudes: King of Unification in the sixth slot. You want to have at least two Mythics in slots 1-5 for better score.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yes. But I would put one of the Leifs: Unifier of Thracia or Claudes: King of Unification in the sixth slot. You want to have at least two Mythics in slots 1-5 for better score.

I see thank you

2 hours ago, Hasechi said:

well I guess I merge lyn then, and leave1 neutral copy unharm What the Hel?

image.thumb.png.7b26952442a4e9b6731b1c89daa1690a.png

No. Merging Lyn: Ninja Friend Duo is not going to help you. You can use the combat calculator to test battles out.

You can just use Claude: King of Unification since he has really strong damage reduction to survive counter attacks. You can also just use a super tank to fight off Hel since she is pretty weak against super tanks.

I got a question Grand quests. Do tier 1-25 rewards reset every time we switch teams ( two days) or they are for all six days event is able?

4 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

I got a question Grand quests. Do tier 1-25 rewards reset every time we switch teams ( two days) or they are for all six days event is able?

The tier rewards stay the same. It's only the territory reward that resets.

1 minute ago, Naoshi said:

They do not reset. They last through all six days so you have some time and leeway. That being said, you still want to participate in the mode as often as possible and not let the stamina of Conquest Lances overflow. I recommend setting a timer to go off three times a day so you can use up 7 to 8 Lances at a time.

If you are able to complete Lunatic perfectly, you should be able to reach Tier 25 with some leeway.

21 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

If FMorgan has Spd/Res Rein 3 and Swift Stance 3, would either/both of these kick in before the Res comparison on her weapon?

And is her optimal IV spd or res with this build in mind? 

Based on the wording, I believe her stat check compares visible stats, not in combat stats. If you want to use her as a support unit with her default tome while retaining some combat capabilities, I would give her Fury and maybe Desperation if you do not need Sabotage on B.

If you plan to use her as a pure combat unit, I would just use Blárblade and not bother with her Weapon at all.

29 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

If FMorgan has Spd/Res Rein 3 and Swift Stance 3, would either/both of these kick in before the Res comparison on her weapon?

Neither. The condition "at start of combat" will not include effects that occur "during combat".

31 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

And is her optimal IV spd or res with this build in mind? 

33 base Res is enough to activate the effect against most things that matter, so I'd still go with a Spd Asset, especially because her base Spd is rather mediocre otherwise. You can run Chill Res on a teammate if you really need to.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Neither. The condition "at start of combat" will not include effects that occur "during combat".

33 base Res is enough to activate the effect against most things that matter, so I'd still go with a Spd Asset, especially because her base Spd is rather mediocre otherwise. You can run Chill Res on a teammate if you really need to.

That's unfortunate. Guess the way to go for her would be to roll an Asbel for Fury 4 and Spd/Res Oath 3. Paired with Desperation and a Brazen seal.

4 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

That's unfortunate. Guess the way to go for her would be to roll an Asbel for Fury 4 and Spd/Res Oath 3. Paired with Desperation and a Brazen seal.

In terms of combat, Spd/Res Rein is still better. It is better to offload bonus buffs to a support unit like a Dancer/Singer, especially if you are using her as a player phase unit. If you want to use her in Limited Hero Battles and Resonant Battles, Olivia: Sky-High Dancer can work well with her as she can give a bonus buff of all stat+3. And if there is no game restriction, there is also Azura: Vallite Songstress too for all stat+6 via Tactics and guaranteed+5 via Earth Dance or Water Dance on the Sacred Seal.
+Spd
Father's Tactics [special]
Reposition
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
(Any Sabotage) — (Any Chill) — Desperation
(Any Drive) — (Any Def) — Spd/Res Rein
(Any Drive) — (Any Def) — (Any Sacred Seal that boosts Atk/Spd)

Personally, if I am building her with the intention of using her exclusive Weapon, I would go with a support focused build with little to no optimization for combat:
+Spd
Father's Tactics [special]
Reposition
Fury 
(Any Chill)
(Any Drive) — (Any Def)
(Any Drive) — (Any Def)
If I am using her as a combat unit, I do not see the point in using anything other than Blárblade unless they have a better exclusive Weapon. As a support unit, she is not going to see much combat, so lack of Desperation is not a huge deal since Fury is just there for emergencies. For balanced stat buffing for her allies, Close Def and Distant Def will give 3/3/4/4, which is better than double Drives' 3/3/3/3. I also lean towards Chills rather than Sabotage since her Res is not as high as traditional Saboteurs who can easily reach around 60 Res with a little investment, which should be high enough to hit most bulky units.

3 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

which tier that I should start to care about build up my defense team?

If you want to bounce in and out of Vault of Heaven, as long as you put two defense Mythics on your team, you will be fine. The defense team's performance does not matter.

If you want to stay in Vault of Heaven, having a strong defense team helps a lot, but it does not need to be super strong.

If you want to get a Gold Throne, you want a pretty strong defense team.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

If you want to bounce in and out of Vault of Heaven, as long as you put two defense Mythics on your team, you will be fine. The defense team's performance does not matter.

Which mythic units I should aim to

6 hours ago, XRay said:

If you want to stay in Vault of Heaven, having a strong defense team helps a lot, but it does not need to be super strong.

why so? Because have 2 mythics reduce score lost or sth?

6 hours ago, XRay said:

If you want to get a Gold Throne, you want a pretty strong defense team.

No I don't need those chairs. Just want to get more codes&grails

Thank you for your answer

Edited by Hasechi

8 hours ago, Hasechi said:

which tier that I should start to care about build up my defense team?

I don't think there's a specific tier, it's just a generally good but low-priority objective to try for whenever it's convenient.

I don't consider my current defense teams particularly good, but any two defense mythics of each element will go a long way.

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

No I don't need those chairs. Just want to get more codes&grails

Thank you for your answer

Whichever ones are convenient. Mirabilis and Triandra are especially good because they're dancers, and Seiros is notable for unlocking the seventh slot on Anima (something future mythics will also do), but it doesn't matter as much which ones as just having two of each element for maximum lift loss reduction. Legendary/mythic banners always have units color-sharing, so I'd suggest just focusing on whichever colors have multiple units you want to give you the best odds of getting something good, rather than focusing on specific ones.

29 minutes ago, Othin said:

Whichever ones are convenient. Mirabilis and Triandra are especially good because they're dancers, and Seiros is notable for unlocking the seventh slot on Anima (something future mythics will also do), but it doesn't matter as much which ones as just having two of each element for maximum lift loss reduction. Legendary/mythic banners always have units color-sharing, so I'd suggest just focusing on whichever colors have multiple units you want to give you the best odds of getting something good, rather than focusing on specific ones.

Thanks!

Any two will work. Does not really matter. Triandra and Mirabilis would be best since they are Dancers/Singers.

Having two Mythics would already reduce Lift loss by a significant fraction. As long as you play perfectly or almost perfectly, you can reach Tier 38 in Vault of Heaven and stay even with some defense losses.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Any two will work. Does not really matter. Triandra and Mirabilis would be best since they are Dancers/Singers.

Having two Mythics would already reduce Lift loss by a significant fraction. As long as you play perfectly or almost perfectly, you can reach Tier 38 in Vault of Heaven and stay even with some defense losses.

I see. So that's why you guys said I should focus on offense teams first

7 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Recomended B skill for Louise?

I currently don't have any lull skills to spare. So would she prefer an atk/spd ruse from a spare brave Eliwood, or null followup?

I don't think she'd get much out of either of them. Better to go with something cheap, like Desperation, Cancel Affinity, Wings of Mercy, or a Breaker skill.