"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

3 hours ago, Hasechi said:

They only said add bonus ally to the team. So that  still alive or dead in the end doesn't matter right?

image.thumb.png.54292d0bd811dea56fedbb5ccba97be0.png

Correct.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Does the healing from mystic boost stack with itself? As in if I have a unit with the skill in their C slot, and the seal equipped. Will they get double the healing?

Yep. All post-combat healing (such as Brave Celica's special refine and Mystic Boost) will be triggered at the same time. I believe post-battle damage (such as from Savage Blow) triggers at the same time as well.

NFU or lull spd/def for a +10 Young!Innes? Or are there better options for his B slot? I do have some premium fodder so I don’t mind other recommendations.

28 minutes ago, Karuu30 said:

NFU or lull spd/def for a +10 Young!Innes? Or are there better options for his B slot? I do have some premium fodder so I don’t mind other recommendations.

Desperation.

1 hour ago, Karuu30 said:

Innes would also get good use out of Special Spiral. Paired with Quickened Pulse and Time's Pulse (or outside support like Ostian or Infantry Pulse), Innes will have near permanent uptime on a 3 cooldown Special like Luna (which should do good damage compared to Glimmer on high Def foes). His biggest worry will be foes with Pulse Smoke. 

I second Desperation.

If you want to invest more into him, I would give him a Blazing build with Life and Death and Special Spiral.

Depends on which direction you're going with him.

If you'll be using him as tank, NFU hands down.
If you're using as nuke, could go with what others said above (Desperation/Special Spiral) depending on your build.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

I second Desperation.

If you want to invest more into him, I would give him a Blazing build with Life and Death and Special Spiral.

Seems like an odd fit for a Blazing build, since AOEs don't get his weapon's added damage.

Just now, Othin said:

Seems like an odd fit for a Blazing build, since AOEs don't get his weapon's added damage.

It does not, but he still gets extra Atk/Spd in combat for dealing damage and doubling.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

It does not, but he still gets extra Atk/Spd in combat for dealing damage and doubling.

Problem being he won't ignore %damage reduction. Shouldn't be a problem for breaking through Spurn units with high Spd,  but Dragon Wall, Brave Ike, Brave Edelgard, Brave Dimitri, and Spring Myrrh won't be broken through.

Edited by Xenomata

36 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Can someone confirm how Wyvern Flight works? I'm thinking it's in combat speed and out of combat defense.

Wyvern Flight and Pegasus Flight checks visible stats before combat, and then provides in-combat-stats during combat.

i'm thinking what i can give to dancer Lachesis, atk/res solo or atk/res push? i dont have the fodder for solo 4, just solo 3 from a young Lyon. given her depressing spd and def, being a mage-hunter type unit is the only build i can think of for her, and ill like to try to do something else with her other than just giving her WoM and calling it a day.

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

One new accounts get Free 5* summon?

I don't understand the question.

45 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

i'm thinking what i can give to dancer Lachesis, atk/res solo or atk/res push? i dont have the fodder for solo 4, just solo 3 from a young Lyon. given her depressing spd and def, being a mage-hunter type unit is the only build i can think of for her, and ill like to try to do something else with her other than just giving her WoM and calling it a day.

Solo skills could be a bit awkward on a dancer.

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

@Othin I meant Only new accounts get Free 5* summon?

I still don't understand the question. Which "free 5* summon" are you referring to?

I can think of three situations where the "free 5* summon" text appears:

1. Free choice of a unit from a Choose Your Legends banner
  2. Free choice of a unit from summoning 40 times on a banner
  3. Free random 5* unit for certain events like the anniversary

None of those are specific to new accounts, but each account can only use any given instance a limited number of times, usually once, and only if they log in during the timeframe where it's active. Does that answer your question?

Just now, Hasechi said:

@Othin like this :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHTFCWaCPvhkJTQWXUgZ2

Who is that? i don't recognize your avatar with any charater I've known

That's one of the CYL free summons. That particular one can be used once by anyone who's logged in since August 2019, it's expected to run until August 2021. You should have had a chance to use that one - isn't that how you got Brave Camilla?

My avatar is my own character, Vivien. I commissioned art of her recently: https://theothin.tumblr.com/post/649022521962807296/vivien-commission-drawn-by-larahaide

I see. So we gonna have a chance to choose Gatekeeper? Cause Gatekeeper won CYL

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

My avatar is my own character, Vivien. I commissioned art of her recently: https://theothin.tumblr.com/post/649022521962807296/vivien-commission-drawn-by-larahaide

Cool

Edited by Hasechi

4 hours ago, Sil/phire said:

I am pretty sure I mentioned this before, but I would not worry about the combat performance of support units. I would definitely not waste resources that could have went to combat units instead, since they could make far better use of those resources. That being said, Atk/Res Push 3 is pretty cheap and Brady has it, so if you want to give her Atk/Res Push 3, that is fine. I would not waste Solos on a support unit though, and dual phase combat units should have priority on Solos.

In my opinion, there is no point giving Lachesis: Ballroom Bloom a combat skill set unless you are willing to go all out on combat, and that would definitely reduce her ability as a support unit.

As a combat unit, there is no point giving her Solos since she does not have the Spd nor access to the right skills to be a dual phase unit. You can run her as a player phase unit, but that is also a waste of resources in my opinion since other player phase units can do it much better. Her remaining option is being an enemy phase tank, and that is what I would suggest if you really want to turn her into a combat unit.

I do NOT recommend giving her any premium fodder in the following builds unless there are no other combat units who can benefit from it first.

+Res
Courtly Fan -- Bottled Juice -- Kitty Paddle
Res Refinement
(Any positioning Assist) -- Dance
Iceberg
Mirror Stance -- Atk/Res Unity
Quick Riposte -- Guard
Atk/Def Rein
Mirror Stance -- Quick Riposte

If you really want to use her as player phase unit, she will need to run Reposition and drop Dance, or else there is no easy way to get her out of enemy range after she attacks an enemy. You can run Dance, but it will significantly hamper her usability.

+Atk
Barb Shuriken -- Courtly Fan -- Pumpkin-in-a-Box -- Starfish -- Broadleaf Fan
Atk Refinement
Reposition
Moonbow -- Ruptured Sky
Death Blow -- Brazen Atk/Spd 4
Desperation -- SR Far Trace (with Starfish and Brash Assault Sacred Seal) -- Brash Assault (with Starfish)
Spd/Def Rein
Brash Assault -- Death Blow (with Starfish and Brash Assault) -- Brazen Atk/Spd (with Starfish and Brash Assault)

If you want to use her as a dual phase unit, her only option is to be a Counter-Vantage unit. And similar to the player phase above, I recommend dropping Dance in favor of Reposition.

+Atk
Broadleaf Fan
Reposition
Moonbow -- Ruptured Sky
Close Counter
Vantage
Atk/Def Rein
Brazen Atk/Res

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I am pretty sure I mentioned this before, but I would not worry about the combat performance of support units. I would definitely not waste resources that could have went to combat units instead, since they could make far better use of those resources. That being said, Atk/Res Push 3 is pretty cheap and Brady has it, so if you want to give her Atk/Res Push 3, that is fine. I would not waste Solos on a support unit though, and dual phase combat units should have priority on Solos.

Atk/Res Push 3 is cheap, but it's also a very weak skill.

Personally, I tend to have dancers learn Triangle Adept for their A slot, since foes they have advantage against are the only ones they're likely to be good at fighting anyway.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Atk/Res Push 3 is cheap, but it's also a very weak skill.

Personally, I tend to have dancers learn Triangle Adept for their A slot, since foes they have advantage against are the only ones they're likely to be good at fighting anyway.

Yeah, Triangle Adept is also good, especially when paired with a Breaker to shut an entire class of units down.