"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes, though Henriette is somewhat shaky against some of the stronger ranged units (and having weapon triangle disadvantage against Reinhardt, Ophelia, and vanilla Micaiah doesn't help).

Dedue ideally wants to run Close Def 4 + Crafty Fighter 3 + Close Def 3. Even though his default Sturdy Stance 3 has the Guard effect, there's no Fighter skill with a Dull effect yet to copy the effect of Close Def 4. If the Close Def Sacred Seal is already taken for whatever reason, Def/Res Bond (or Atk/Def Bond if you're not expecting to see many dragons due to being Light season) is the best alternative because the unit being covered by the Savior effect counts as adjacent.

If you don't have the resources to rework his kit, Crafty Fighter and Slick Fighter both have a 25% HP activation condition, which is the best of the Riposte-type Fighter skills and are worth running just for that. Crafty Fighter's secondary effect unfortunately overlaps with his default Sturdy Stance, and Slick Fighter's secondary effect unfortunately overlaps with his default Steadfast Axe. Vengeful Fighter has only a 50% HP activation, but its secondary effect is not wasted. Quick Riposte is the cheapest, but obviously weakest, option. Wary Fighter is not really worth it due to the number of units that have a way to get around it these days.

Henriette only wants to switch out Slick Fighter for Crafty Fighter. If you don't have Crafty Fighter available, keeping her default Slick Fighter is still okay. Run Distant Def as her Sacred Seal or Def/Res Bond if Distant Def is not available.

For Specials, use whatever will be fully charged for their follow-ups (3 cooldown if not running any Special acceleration, 4 cooldown if running either a Slaying weapon or Vengeful Fighter, Aether if running both). It's up to you if you want to run an offensive Special (Bonfire, Iceberg, etc.) or a healing Special (Sol, Noontime if running a Slaying weapon).

Dedue might be able to get away with some shenaniganry involving Shield Pulse and Escutcheon or Pavise, but I can't speak to how effective that might actually be.

Thanks! I have Vengeful Fighter on hand but not the more recent fodder, so I'll probably give Dedue that and Ignis, and have Henriette run Iceberg or Sol.

I'm not too worried about blue tomes, especially since I have other counters to those. I don't remember ever seeing Micaiah in AR.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

For slow tanks, I think Guard is crucial since Special triggers can take out a huge chunk of HP, so make sure to have it somewhere on the tank or offload it to Tannenbaton. Outside of raw stat boosts, there are not really any good tanking skills in the Sacred Seal slot; the best ones in my opinion right now are Quick Riposte and Mystic Boost. Quick Riposte allows the tank to run a strong tanking B skill, while Mystic Boost can help reduce the need for Aether.

For Dedue, if you do not want to overhaul his skill set, then Vengeful Fighter would probably be best, and I would put Mystic Boost on his Sacred Seal slot. If you are willing to overhaul his skill set, I think Close Def-Crafty Fighter is a slight better load out due to a bit more stats. Close Def-Special Fighter-Quick Riposte is also an option for Guard and triggering Aether.

For Henriette: Overflowing Love, I think all she needs is Crafty Fighter. For her Sacred Seal slot, I would go with Distant Def for now and then switch to Def/Res Form later, since they give the most stats. Special Fighter-Quick Riposte is also an option if you need less defensive stats and more reliable Special triggers.

The most dangerous threats that I can think of right now would be Fatal Smoke and Blazing nukes. Líf: Undying Duo cutting Dodge and Alm: Saint King dealing true damage are not that big of threat in my opinion since Flayn can still significantly blunt their attacks. Flayn cannot provide protection against Blazing nukes and Fatal Smoke though.

Hmm, Mystic Boost was my other thought as well. Lif is definitely one thing I really want Henriette to be able to handle, although Fatal Smoke will hurt.

I've also started thinking about picking up a Winter Fae Forma. I've been able to get her Distant Counter and AR Far Save - what would be good ways to flesh out her kit? I was thinking Pale Breath and Crafty/Slick Fighter, although I see Gamepress suggests Mirror Stance and Dragon's Ire. (Along with Lightning Breath, which is easy to inherit later.) WTD against Lif and a vulnerability to regular Thrasir both seem like issues with her depending on the season, though.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

I've also started thinking about picking up a Winter Fae Forma. I've been able to get her Distant Counter and AR Far Save - what would be good ways to flesh out her kit? I was thinking Pale Breath and Crafty/Slick Fighter, although I see Gamepress suggests Mirror Stance and Dragon's Ire. (Along with Lightning Breath, which is easy to inherit later.) WTD against Lif and a vulnerability to regular Thrasir both seem like issues with her depending on the season, though.

I would stick with Near Save instead since she does not have enough skill slots for us stuff all the major tanking effects. Lightning Breath and Distant Counter take up space that could have gone to other more tanky skills like Pale Breath and Stances.

If I were picking Fae: Holiday Dear, I would go with:
Pale Breath [Res]
(Any Assist)
Blue Flame
Bracing Stance
Dragon Wall
DR Near Save

I think running a Dodge skill is a pretty important, since it can reduce a lot of damage. Guard is on A slot since you cannot put that anywhere else.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I would stick with Near Save instead since she does not have enough skill slots for us stuff all the major tanking effects. Lightning Breath and Distant Counter take up space that could have gone to other more tanky skills like Pale Breath and Stances.

If I were picking Fae: Holiday Dear, I would go with:
Pale Breath [Res]
(Any Assist)
Blue Flame
Bracing Stance
Dragon Wall
DR Near Save

I think running a Dodge skill is a pretty important, since it can reduce a lot of damage. Guard is on A slot since you cannot put that anywhere else.

Close Save Fae isn't something I'd consider worth a Forma Soul at this point. I already have Dedue as a green Close Save user, and I could get a second if I can pick up Gustav at some point. In addition, Dedue is in the regular pool, so I'm a lot more likely to end up with random Close Save fodder than Far Save right now.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Close Save Fae isn't something I'd consider worth a Forma Soul at this point. I already have Dedue as a green Close Save user, and I could get a second if I can pick up Gustav at some point. In addition, Dedue is in the regular pool, so I'm a lot more likely to end up with random Close Save fodder than Far Save right now.

I guess you can pick Far Save instead, but I would still keep the rest of the skills the same. You can just replace Pale Breath with Lightning Breath later.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I guess you can pick Far Save instead, but I would still keep the rest of the skills the same. You can just replace Pale Breath with Lightning Breath later.

Yeah, that's my plan. I don't know if it'll match up exactly, but I'll try to get as close as possible.

On 6/6/2021 at 11:42 PM, uhmuzing said:

They had an escape ladder so I assume they avoided losing any aether by surrendering, but did they also actually gain aether ultimately? Was there a point in breaking the structures?

I was also going to say spite as one possibility, but have done the same where I knew I was going to surrender at the end, but wanted to play around with some strategies to use in the future. Especially when it leads to a lightbulb moment of figuring out how to reduce a 3-character loss to a 1-character loss. Sometimes there's nothing like learning from your own screw-ups for the future, you know?

On 6/6/2021 at 12:30 AM, Faellin said:

Trying to fine tune my AR anima defense setup, and was wondering if I could get any advice on improving it?

Few things to note. Fortress is in the bottom left to prevent isolation on Sigurd turn one. Katarina has the hardy bearing seal for anti Altina stuff. Edelgard has near save and is positioned to cover every unit on my team, to prevent just rushing in turn one

Anima.jpg

This one would make me think, but it feels really vulnerable to a well placed Fallen Lyon - I have a +10 one as a tank on Astra season that I'd put in range of Katarina, Veronica, the bow flyer (forgot the name) to draw them out (he OHKO's them pretty effortlessly), and then probably march up a nin!Lyn or a f!Edelgard on the right to draw out Seiros and smash pots while the rest cleaned up.  Best way to handle f!Lyon is to overlap ranges with a strong red cav.  (l!Sigurd, duo!Lif and l!Lilina are the biggest threats)

26 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

I was also going to say spite as one possibility, but have done the same where I knew I was going to surrender at the end, but wanted to play around with some strategies to use in the future. Especially when it leads to a lightbulb moment of figuring out how to reduce a 3-character loss to a 1-character loss. Sometimes there's nothing like learning from your own screw-ups for the future, you know?

This one would make me think, but it feels really vulnerable to a well placed Fallen Lyon - I have a +10 one as a tank on Astra season that I'd put in range of Katarina, Veronica, the bow flyer (forgot the name) to draw them out (he OHKO's them pretty effortlessly), and then probably march up a nin!Lyn or a f!Edelgard on the right to draw out Seiros and smash pots while the rest cleaned up.  Best way to handle f!Lyon is to overlap ranges with a strong red cav.  (l!Sigurd, duo!Lif and l!Lilina are the biggest threats)

Could you do that safely, considering Sigurd?

Personally, I think I'd lock down Sigurd with Fjorm, then use Lyon to blow up Seiros so Reginn can snipe Mirabilis and get out safely.

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

Could you do that safely, considering Sigurd?

Personally, I think I'd lock down Sigurd with Fjorm, then use Lyon to blow up Seiros so Reginn can snipe Mirabilis and get out safely.

Given Mira can't dance Sigurd, and Sigurd's one more space away from the 3 that f!Lyon has triangle advantage against, 90% sure, yes - I'd put him in the space right to the fort.... would have to check the ranges to be sure, though, and make sure his attack buff is on.

Another plan of attack is to send up a flyer in the right-most lane after breaking the structures there, plopping them on the water tile there, and luring Seiros down - all you'd need is a green flyer or a blue that can tank her.

When a unit triggers a Save skill, but the Save unit is not adjacent to any allies, are they counted as being near someone or being alone during the Save skill?

For instance, if Winter Fae has Blackfire Breath and a Save skill (yeah this is related to Hall of Forms, no reason to hide it) and she is alone BEFORE Save triggers, will she still get the full effects of Blackfire Breath or is she near an ally since she's literally on top of an ally?

5 hours ago, Othin said:

If you're running her as a Save tank, I'd go with Lightning Breath+, Distant Def 4, and Crafty Fighter 3 with Far Save. Right now, Distant Def 4 is better than every dragonstone weapon, so it's more effective to have Distant Counter on the weapon instead of on the A slot.

Dragon's Ire is used for a more offensive build and isn't as well suited for a Save tank.

I wouldn't run Near Save simply because her Def isn't really good enough (33 base compared to Dedue's 45 and Gustav's 46), which is troublesome due to having weapon triangle disadvantage against Legendary Sigurd.

51 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

When a unit triggers a Save skill, but the Save unit is not adjacent to any allies, are they counted as being near someone or being alone during the Save skill?

For instance, if Winter Fae has Blackfire Breath and a Save skill (yeah this is related to Hall of Forms, no reason to hide it) and she is alone BEFORE Save triggers, will she still get the full effects of Blackfire Breath or is she near an ally since she's literally on top of an ally?

I believe being on top counts as being adjacent. I remember testing it before with Bond Sacred Seals on Henriette: Overflowing Love and the Bond skills triggered despite being not adjacent to allies before the Save skill triggered.

44 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you're running her as a Save tank, I'd go with Lightning Breath+, Distant Def 4, and Crafty Fighter 3 with Far Save. Right now, Distant Def 4 is better than every dragonstone weapon, so it's more effective to have Distant Counter on the weapon instead of on the A slot.

Dragon's Ire is used for a more offensive build and isn't as well suited for a Save tank.

I wouldn't run Near Save simply because her Def isn't really good enough (33 base compared to Dedue's 45 and Gustav's 46), which is troublesome due to having weapon triangle disadvantage against Legendary Sigurd.

Dragon Wall with Flayn support significantly blunts triangle advantage though, so the lower Def is not a huge issue in my opinion, especially if Sigurd: Fated Holy Knight is the only significant melee threat.

Edited by XRay

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

Dragon Wall with Flayn support significantly blunts triangle advantage though, so the lower Def is not a huge issue in my opinion, especially if Sigurd: Fated Holy Knight is the only significant melee threat.

Maxed out Sigurd [+Atk] has 84 Atk, which results in 100 effective Atk after weapon triangle advantage and 121 effective Attack when his Special activates.

Maxed out (excluding summoner support) Fae [+Def] with Pale Breath [Def] has 69 Def with a Def Save active, meaning she still takes 14 + 22 = 36 damage with Flayn's damage reduction. If Sigurd is running a Lull or Trace, Fae only has 66 Def and takes 15 + 24 = 39 damage. Sure, she'll survive, but she does jack squat to Sigurd in return, and you still have to deal with the fact that the opponent has a living Sigurd that will kill her if he gets danced.

There's also Eliwood that she needs to deal with, and while he deals less damage than Sigurd per hit (having only 74 Atk when maxed out, so 8 damage per hit), he's guaranteed to get in at least 4 hits due to Galeforce, allowing him to still deal similar damage, and he also takes jack squat in return due to his decent Res.

There's no reason to run Near Save Fae when so many better options exist, even if you're getting all of the skills for free, especially if you don't have the resources to merge her for the extra Def and HP.

39 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Maxed out Sigurd [+Atk] has 84 Atk, which results in 100 effective Atk after weapon triangle advantage and 121 effective Attack when his Special activates.

Maxed out (excluding summoner support) Fae [+Def] with Pale Breath [Def] has 69 Def with a Def Save active, meaning she still takes 14 + 22 = 36 damage with Flayn's damage reduction. If Sigurd is running a Lull or Trace, Fae only has 66 Def and takes 15 + 24 = 39 damage. Sure, she'll survive, but she does jack squat to Sigurd in return, and you still have to deal with the fact that the opponent has a living Sigurd that will kill her if he gets danced.

There's also Eliwood that she needs to deal with, and while he deals less damage than Sigurd per hit (having only 74 Atk when maxed out, so 8 damage per hit), he's guaranteed to get in at least 4 hits due to Galeforce, allowing him to still deal similar damage, and he also takes jack squat in return due to his decent Res.

There's no reason to run Near Save Fae when so many better options exist, even if you're getting all of the skills for free, especially if you don't have the resources to merge her for the extra Def and HP.

I am not sure Far Save is the right way to go either. If Líf: Undying Duo shuts down her healing, she is not going to survive nukes that she can normally tank, and he is pretty common and there are generally more ranged nukes than melee nukes. At least with Sigurd: Fated Holy Knight, there generally are much less melee nukes backing him up.

Edited by XRay

I'm in a bit of a delema in terms of fodder.

Currently merging up Python and was saving for the midori manual from divine codes to get him that spendthrift / foil combo. But just free pulled a Julian who also has a perfect fodder combo for him as well.

So should I sack this Julian for him? Since when the time comes for that Midori manual, the foil skill will end up going to waste.

Or is Julian like some sleeper strong unit that isn't worth foddering? +Def -Res if it helps.

1 hour ago, Faellin said:

I'm in a bit of a delema in terms of fodder.

Currently merging up Python and was saving for the midori manual from divine codes to get him that spendthrift / foil combo. But just free pulled a Julian who also has a perfect fodder combo for him as well.

So should I sack this Julian for him? Since when the time comes for that Midori manual, the foil skill will end up going to waste.

Or is Julian like some sleeper strong unit that isn't worth foddering? +Def -Res if it helps.

Foils are not that great, so wasting it is not a big deal; you also do not need to waste Grails on Rally Atk/Def since Midori has an extra skill she can give.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

I believe being on top counts as being adjacent. I remember testing it before with Bond Sacred Seals on Henriette: Overflowing Love and the Bond skills triggered despite being not adjacent to allies before the Save skill triggered.

Hm... that's slightly disappointing, seeing as how Blackfire Breath is one of the better Breaths... Oh well.

Decided to make Fernand my next grail project once i'm done with plegia Kris.

So you know the drill by now, ideas to make him good? I was thinking some kind of heavy blade galeforce setup due to his really high attack stat.

20 minutes ago, Faellin said:

So you know the drill by now, ideas to make him good? I was thinking some kind of heavy blade galeforce setup due to his really high attack stat.

Fernand is slow and won't exactly have an easy time activating Galeforce unless you're content running him with a Weaponbreaker skill or you're planning on going all out on Spd investment.

If you don't mind the investment, 30 Spd with an Asset is still salvageable. +10+5 Fernand [+Spd] has 35 Spd before skills, and he can get 8 more from Springy Lance+ [Spd], 9 more from Atk/Spd Catch if you can reliably debuff your targets before combat, and 3 more from a Spd Lull (Atk/Spd Lull for an easier time activating Heavy Blade or Spd/Def Lull for more damage output) for a total of 55 effective Spd (that ignores his own debuffs and the opponent's buffs) (and 74 Atk without a Def Lull). You can replace Lull with Trace if you don't mind losing the ability to nullify enemy buffs. Unfortunately, if you're going for Galeforce, he can't boost his Spd further with his Sacred Seal because he needs Heavy Blade in that slot. If you give up Galeforce, running Atk/Spd Solo gives him another 6 Spd for 61 total Spd (and 80 Atk without a Def Lull).

If you're going the Weaponbreaker route, you can get away with the cheap option of just running Death Blow with his default weapon, though if you're trying to optimize, Springy Lance or Flowing Lance with Atk/Spd Catch is still the strongest option. You can also run Solo or tier-4 Push skills as alternative options for the A slot. The cheap build with just Death Blow 3 already hits 76 Atk at +10+2 with an Atk Asset. An Atk Catch with one of the aforementioned weapons gets him to 80 effective Atk.

If you want options other than Galeforce, Fernand has a pretty typical physically defensive stat spread and can run something like Close Def or Sturdy Stance with Quick Riposte and an enemy-phase weapon (Vanguard, Barrier Lance, Slaying Lance, Gilt Fork, etc.), though no matter what you do, this option is always going to end up as a bargain-bin version of Duessel or Zeke, and even Orson does the job better. A Distant Counter build is possible, but his middling Res makes the option pretty iffy without significant support from teammates.

4 hours ago, Faellin said:

Decided to make Fernand my next grail project once i'm done with plegia Kris.

For Galeforcers, while high Atk matters, Spd also matters since you need to double to trigger Galeforce reliably, and he is pretty slow. You can Spd stack him, but there are a lot of other lance cavalry who have better stat spread for that job. If you really want him to be a Galeforcer, then I also recommend investing in support units who can Pulse allies, so slow units like Fernand can use a Weapon that can boosts his Spd better than Slaying Lance.

As mentioned above, enemy phase also works, although in my opinion, his Def is also a bit lacking compared to Silas, Conrad, and Orson.

Personally, I would just turn him into a slow Brave nuke, and he can still somewhat "Galeforce" via Canto with Trace. His best stat is Atk, and that is where he is unrivalled.

I've been trying to improve my Dark defense after getting Nótt, but I feel this is still lacking something but can't really pinpoint what it is, exactly. So I'd like some help knowing the weaknesses of this AR-D team. 

K2vBKE9.png

Because the image was made with a builder that doesn't consider any kind of bonuses for whatever reason, and it also doesn't consider the stat changing seals.

Edit: Almost forgot. Lyn is the 7th unit, so she's getting danced turn 1.

Edited by Alexmender

7 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I've been trying to improve my Dark defense after getting Nótt, but I feel this is still lacking something but can't really pinpoint what it is, exactly. So I'd like some help knowing the weaknesses of this AR-D team. 

It seems like a good setup to me. The biggest weaknesses I see are Isolation, and tanks that can handle Selena + Lyn + Byleth. Duo Lyn can also blitz the map if the team is set up for it. If the attacking team has enough open spaces on the bottom row, there are some baiting options, since they would only need to survive Selena (the map’s structures, and Selena herself, will block anyone else from attacking).

Isolation seems like it should be relatively common, since Mila exists. I am personally of the opinion that a proper 2-range tank should at least not die to Selena + Lyn + Byleth, but I have no clue how common such tanks actually are in practice. The specific Duo Lyn setup I’m thinking of is not very common. Lots of open space on the bottom row is not common either.

Ignoring any tweaks related to the above, do you have any thoughts on giving Nott a rally and removing the Inn (which, iirc, is a street lamp on the map in-game)? Some C Passive changes might be needed to prevent excessive rallying, but I think you would be able to cause the following interaction: (1) Eldigan refreshes Lyn, and if there’s an attacking unit in Lyn’s range: (2) Byleth rallies Lyn, (3) Azura refreshes Byleth, (4) Nott rallies from below Selena (if Selena herself isn’t eligible, Byleth is because anything that is in Lyn’s range is now in Byleth’s as well). That adds more pressure to the left corner.

7 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Because the image was made with a builder that doesn't consider any kind of bonuses for whatever reason, and it also doesn't consider the stat changing seals.

Total side note: the fact that stat changes from the A Passives work, but the changes from the seals don’t, completely baffles me. I wonder how they managed to pull that off…

8 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

It seems like a good setup to me. The biggest weaknesses I see are Isolation, and tanks that can handle Selena + Lyn + Byleth. Duo Lyn can also blitz the map if the team is set up for it. If the attacking team has enough open spaces on the bottom row, there are some baiting options, since they would only need to survive Selena (the map’s structures, and Selena herself, will block anyone else from attacking).

Isolation seems like it should be relatively common, since Mila exists. I am personally of the opinion that a proper 2-range tank should at least not die to Selena + Lyn + Byleth, but I have no clue how common such tanks actually are in practice. The specific Duo Lyn setup I’m thinking of is not very common. Lots of open space on the bottom row is not common either.

Ignoring any tweaks related to the above, do you have any thoughts on giving Nott a rally and removing the Inn (which, iirc, is a street lamp on the map in-game)? Some C Passive changes might be needed to prevent excessive rallying, but I think you would be able to cause the following interaction: (1) Eldigan refreshes Lyn, and if there’s an attacking unit in Lyn’s range: (2) Byleth rallies Lyn, (3) Azura refreshes Byleth, (4) Nott rallies from below Selena (if Selena herself isn’t eligible, Byleth is because anything that is in Lyn’s range is now in Byleth’s as well). That adds more pressure to the left corner.

Makes sense, for tanks I think a B!Hector with Flayn support should be able to live the onslaught but that's not very helpful thanks to Windsweep. I tried throwing F!Edelgard at the map and she also crumbles, so it should be safe to assume regular tanks will fail if they try to tank all 3 of Selena/Lyn/Byleth. 

There's not much I can really do about Isolation as that requires getting a premium healer or investing into a tanky +10 dancer to avoid it, so I'll take the L there. At least that only turns off Byleth so the opponent still has to deal with Selena+Lyn. 

That's an interesting idea. Bramimond's seal is kinda free as the Windsweep units take care of Vantage so I could give him Hone Speed 3 to force Byleth to rally Lyn and go from there. I'll try it!

8 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Total side note: the fact that stat changes from the A Passives work, but the changes from the seals don’t, completely baffles me. I wonder how they managed to pull that off…

On 6/19/2021 at 5:31 PM, Alexmender said:

I would mirror flip the team if that makes sense. The far left in the front row is sort of a safe spot since Selena cannot attack it. Flipping it around, Byleth: Fell Star Duo can potentially fly over the water and attack that spot.

So... I have Bridal Saul. I don't use him, he's already lv 40 so I got his max level conversation, I'm not an HM grinder, and I have no attachment to him. Plus he has C Duel Cavalry 4. I have no good reason to keep him.

Any particular ideas as to who could use CDC4 in the Arena/first battle of Arena Assault? A healer would be good, but another idea would be a Firesweep Bow user with double Poison Strike (and maybe Fatal Smoke much later down the line, if it ever gets added to a non-limited hero). I've been able to confirm that such is great via use of my Kinshi Hinoka.

I'm open to ideas. I'm gonna need any advantages I can get if I'm gonna be able to tolerate doing the Arena every week, let alone remaining in tier 19.5... (I have some problems even staying there when I changed my team to be ready to deal with Hegemon)

Edited by Xenomata

14 hours ago, Xenomata said:

So... I have Bridal Saul. I don't use him, he's already lv 40 so I got his max level conversation, I'm not an HM grinder, and I have no attachment to him. Plus he has C Duel Cavalry 4. I have no good reason to keep him.

Any particular ideas as to who could use CDC4 in the Arena/first battle of Arena Assault? A healer would be good, but another idea would be a Firesweep Bow user with double Poison Strike (and maybe Fatal Smoke much later down the line, if it ever gets added to a non-limited hero). I've been able to confirm that such is great via use of my Kinshi Hinoka.

I'm open to ideas. I'm gonna need any advantages I can get if I'm gonna be able to tolerate doing the Arena every week, let alone remaining in tier 19.5... (I have some problems even staying there when I changed my team to be ready to deal with Hegemon)

I recommend Firesweep archers over staff units since they have the potential to score more in case you need it. For just casual use, both are about the same: Refined Weapon-Balm-Return versus Firesweep Bow-Ruptured Sky-Reposition (350+300+300 versus 300+500+150).

For me personally, I gave a spare to Lyn: Brave Lady. But since Leonie: Relentless Rays is out, if you do not mind spending Grails, I recommend choosing her over Lyn: Brave Lady. Even accounting for extra Flowers and potential Resplendent Stats, while Lyn: Brave Lady might be able to catch up in Atk, Leonie: Relentless Ray would still be a bit faster.