"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

She doesn't cost a floret at all.

Ascended units get their Ascended stats for free.

Oh yeah. Slipped my mind.

10 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Definitely can't spare any fruits, but I think I would take my usual approach of allowing one merge maximum if I happen to pull her again. So the Def asset will have to stay regardless, it's a matter of whether I ascend Atk or Spd. Hopefully my understanding of the mechanic is correct, never used it before: At no merges she's either going to be +Atk/+Def/-Spd, or just +Def/nothing. But if/when she gets a merge, they'd becomes +Atk/+Def or +Spd/+Def respectively? In the latter case she'd pick up a super-boon I guess.

The merge would only happen if I pull her as a pity-breaker though, since if I am going to pull for a merge on a flying archer, it'll be for Duo Hinoka. Maybe Legendary Claude too, not sure about him since I pulled him last week and I haven't actually used him yet. Neither of them have any merges, and both neutral. Don't have Duo Dagr.

In my opinion, especially in her case, I personally would not merge her up since the tiny marginal increase in combat performance is not worth the decrease in mobility. What sets her apart from other nukes is not her combat performance, but her utility in increasing the overall mobility of her allies. If you are willing to invest in her enough to consider a merge down the line, I think using Fruits on her instead would be better, even if she has to wait for her turn a little longer to get the Fruits. I do not want to say she is a bad combat unit, cause she is decent, but she really is not competitive compared to modern nukes released in the last year or two. I do not think it is a good idea to patch up her weakeness in combat performance when it will reduce her strength in mobility.

With Fury 7, she can become a Wings of Mercy beacon after one round of combat for her whole team if she has -HP and no merges nor Flowers (34-14=20; 20/34~0.588). If you really want to improve her combat performance a bit, then I recommend giving her Flowers instead of merges (21/35=0.6), but only one set of Flowers at most to keep her HP low (22/36~0.611).

Edited by XRay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming refines go roughly in order, how far off would you say Perceval is from his? He kinda just pity broke me on the summer banner. Of course refine order skips around all the time. So its a bit unpredictable, just want to know if there is hope of it happening this year.

I don't remember exactly when he came out, just that he was in the 2nd half of book 3.

Edited by Faellin

1 hour ago, Faellin said:

Assuming refines go roughly in order, how far off would you say Perceval is from his? He kinda just pity broke me on the summer banner. Of course refine order skips around all the time. So its a bit unpredictable, just want to know if there is hope of it happening this year.

I don't remember exactly when he came out, just that he was in the 2nd half of book 3.

Probably 7-11 months from now.

Any ideas for Summer Claude's A slot?  Much as I'd like him to be a dedicated Brave attacker, I can't trigger the effects consistently (though that may change once I get my hands on a proper Menace).

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Any ideas for Summer Claude's A slot?  Much as I'd like him to be a dedicated Brave attacker, I can't trigger the effects consistently (though that may change once I get my hands on a proper Menace).

I believe atk/spd catch 4 would be his best A skill overall.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

If you want something budget, Life and Death works. If you do not want to impact his bulk though, then you may want to use Swift Sparrow instead from Luthier (and you will need 20,000 Feathers). Ogma: Blade on Leave got Atk/Spd Solo at 4* and he should be available soon on the Summer's Dream focus. If you plan to swap out Fallen Star for Desperation, then you may want to consider Brazen Atk/Spd since it is pretty cheap too and gives lots of stats.

If you plan stick with Fallen Star and you do not mind something a bit more fancy, then as Faellin said, Catch would be best.

For triggering his Brave effect more consistently, depending on your team composition, you can use Tactics, Openings, and Gaps on your Dancers/Singers.

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

Atk/Spd Catch 4 is the best option if all skills are on the table.

Life and Death 3 is the best skill available from the 4-star standard pool. The loss in bulk is negligible because Fallen Star gives him 200+ single-hit bulk just from his HP alone.

Can someone remind me how I can change which setup I want for my aether raids defense team? The game automatically set my anima defense team to my chaos defense team and I don't want that, but I can't seem to figure out how to change it to the setup I want.

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Can someone remind me how I can change which setup I want for my aether raids defense team? The game automatically set my anima defense team to my chaos defense team and I don't want that, but I can't seem to figure out how to change it to the setup I want.

Use the second button from the left (with the icon of the house and person) to switch the buttons from purple to blue. Then use the second button from the right to set which defense map is used for each season.

(No idea what the text on the buttons is in English.)

25 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Go to:

1. <Edit Aether Keep>

2. Click on <More> until the bottom icons turn blue.

3. <Choose Setup>

I feel the need for some validation that I'm not crazy.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't be running Atk/Spd Ideal 4 on Harmonized Edelgard instead of her default Atk/Def Ideal 4?

I'm going to be giving her Ruptured Sky, and that comes with Atk/Spd Ideal 4 basically for free.

As far as I'm aware, the only real advantage to running Atk/Spd Ideal 4 over Atk/Def Ideal 4 is the fact that it lets her break Fallen Edelgard's follow-up prevention. The only disadvantage I can think of is the fact that she loses a sizable amount of Def on enemy phase, though I'm not sure that's terribly relevant in the Arena.

54 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I feel the need for some validation that I'm not crazy.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't be running Atk/Spd Ideal 4 on Harmonized Edelgard instead of her default Atk/Def Ideal 4?

I'm going to be giving her Ruptured Sky, and that comes with Atk/Spd Ideal 4 basically for free.

As far as I'm aware, the only real advantage to running Atk/Spd Ideal 4 over Atk/Def Ideal 4 is the fact that it lets her break Fallen Edelgard's follow-up prevention. The only disadvantage I can think of is the fact that she loses a sizable amount of Def on enemy phase, though I'm not sure that's terribly relevant in the Arena.

I lean towards Surge Sparrow for healing. But if you are going to inherit and use an Ideal anyways, then I would go with Atk/Spd over Atk/Def. Might as well try to quad against super slow pokes since you are unlikely to die in one hit even with a little loss in Def.

Unless she is built as an enemy phase unit, her enemy phase is not really relevant in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I lean towards Surge Sparrow for healing.

Healing is unnecessary in the Arena. Especially when you have 90 Atk with a Meister weapon.

I can see Surge Sparrow potentially being useful in other game modes, but not really in the Arena, where you only need to kill three enemies at the maximum (since the fourth needs to be taken out with a bonus unit).

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Unless she is built as an enemy phase unit, her enemy phase is not really relevant in my opinion.

Harmonized Edelgard is technically a dual-phase unit with her base kit and remains one with Atk/Spd Ideal. The only skill effects that are off on enemy phase are her mobility effects, which is not out of the ordinary for dual-phase units.

It's just that there isn't much of a reason to use her on enemy phase in the Arena since player-phase units are currently in the lead in the arms race pendulum.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Use the second button from the left (with the icon of the house and person) to switch the buttons from purple to blue. Then use the second button from the right to set which defense map is used for each season.

(No idea what the text on the buttons is in English.)

Cool, thanks. That was driving me crazy.

30 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Harmonized Edelgard is technically a dual-phase unit with her base kit and remains one with Atk/Spd Ideal. The only skill effects that are off on enemy phase are her mobility effects, which is not out of the ordinary for dual-phase units.

It's just that there isn't much of a reason to use her on enemy phase in the Arena since player-phase units are currently in the lead in the arms race pendulum.

I am not sure it is worth it to make her dual phase, assuming you have the resources to go all out on her. Dual phase units want Atk Smoke, Spd Smoke, or Pulse Smoke on C, and without Assault Troop or Armor Stride, she is going to be super slow movement wise. Her B is also iffy for dual phase, since guaranteed follow-ups are only for dragons and beasts, and I would just run Special Fighter instead on that slot instead.

In Arena for enemy phase, she can be a Save tank like Arden, but with modern scoring.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Dual phase units want Atk Smoke, Spd Smoke, or Pulse Smoke on C,

In the high Arena, Smoke skills are situational at best. You typically aren't attacking and baiting on the same turn, and sitting in the middle of enemy units is a stupid idea due to the prevalence of ranged units that cannot be tanked.

Smoke skills are best suited for game modes where you are fighting turn after turn consecutively, whereas high Arena is more about jockeying for position.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Her B is also iffy for dual phase, since guaranteed follow-ups are only for dragons and beasts, and I would just run Special Fighter instead on that slot instead.

Losing Galeforce completely defeats the purpose of running a dual-phase build on Harmonized Edelgard. You may as well just run Fallen Edelgard if you're giving up Raging Storm.

EDIT: New question:

I'm trying to decide between Surge Sparrow, A/S Near Trace, and Atk/Spd Menace or Sturdy Surge, A/D Near Trace, and Atk/Def Menace for Kempf.

I'm leaning towards the latter because it's probably more likely to keep him alive. However, his Spd isn't awful, and it's probably still viable to run a Spd build, especially since he wants to double to grab the healing from Surge.

There's also the fact that I have plenty of Surge Sparrow and Atk/Spd Menace fodder (conveniently from the same unit), but don't have either Sturdy Surge or Atk/Def Menace fodder lying around, so it might be worth getting Sturdy Surge and Atk/Def Menace even if I want to run a Spd build.

He currently has Sturdy Surge and Atk/Def Menace, but A/S Near Trace on him from what I was able to roll.

He's intended to be used in Pawns of Loki and maybe Aether Raids defense.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Losing Galeforce completely defeats the purpose of running a dual-phase build on Harmonized Edelgard. You may as well just run Fallen Edelgard if you're giving up Raging Storm.

But her dual phase performance is a bit iffy though without Guard, and Special Fighter also makes healing via Aether more viable. Smoke skills also functions as a secondary B slot for the status effects they grant, and Pulse Smoke helps simulate Guard to an extent.

Raging Storm is practically a player phase skill, since its dual phase guaranteed follow-up is so restrictive that it is not relevant in most scenarios. If she is going to keep Raging Storm, she might as well go full player phase in my opinion. And as long as she kills the most threatening units, even if she goes full player phase, her bulk is not so bad on enemy phase that she needs to worry about Dancers/Singers, staff units, and whatever other support units that are left behind.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm trying to decide between Surge Sparrow, A/S Near Trace, and Atk/Spd Menace or Sturdy Surge, A/D Near Trace, and Atk/Def Menace for Kempf.

I'm leaning towards the latter because it's probably more likely to keep him alive. However, his Spd isn't awful, and it's probably still viable to run a Spd build, especially since he wants to double to grab the healing from Surge.

There's also the fact that I have plenty of Surge Sparrow and Atk/Spd Menace fodder (conveniently from the same unit), but don't have either Sturdy Surge or Atk/Def Menace fodder lying around, so it might be worth getting Sturdy Surge and Atk/Def Menace even if I want to run a Spd build.

He currently has Sturdy Surge and Atk/Def Menace, but A/S Near Trace on him from what I was able to roll.

He's intended to be used in Pawns of Loki and maybe Aether Raids defense.

I lean towards Surge Sparrow, but if you already have lots of that, then Sturdy Surge is fine. If you are using him on Aether Raids defense, utlimately I lean toward Swift Surge or Steady Surge, but those do not exist yet. Since his main goal is to survive to apply debuffs, I do not think bumping up his Atk is necessary. I think it is important to bump his Spd since getting killed via double is more likely than getting killed in one shot in my opinion.

For B, I lean towards Flow Guard to help him survive better. Trace is nice, but that is more for combat units in my opinion, but if you are going with Trace, then Atk/Spd would be the best option in my opinion. While he is technically a combat unit, I feel like he is more of a support unit, and combat is just a means to provide his debuffing support, if that makes sense.

I do not think Menace is great since it only targets one enemy usually, whereas you can splash debuffs against multiple enemies with Fatal Smoke and Pulse Smoke, and it matches the debuffing range of his Weapon. If you are swimming in Fatal Smoke though, then I guess Menace is fine.

For his actual build, I lean towards:
Venin Edge
Noontime — Escutcheon (if you are not running Surges)
(Any Assist)
Steady Surge — Swift Surge
Flow Guard
Fatal Smoke
Poison Strike — Savage Blow — Def Smoke — Res Smoke

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

But her dual phase performance is a bit iffy though without Guard, and Special Fighter also makes healing via Aether more viable. Smoke skills also functions as a secondary B slot for the status effects they grant, and Pulse Smoke helps simulate Guard to an extent.

Guard is only relevant on enemy phase if the opponent can attack more than once, which is not supposed to happen unless the opponent has a Brave weapon. Right now, there are no melee units that commonly run Brave weapons or weapons with an immediate follow-up in the high Arena except Legendary Nanna, who is virtually impossible to tank regardless of Guard, and Harmonized Edelgard herself.

Healing with Aether is largely irrelevant in the Arena. Units don't fight enough rounds of combat for healing to matter.

Smoke only has an effect after the first round of combat during a turn. In the high Arena, it is very uncommon to fight more than one round of combat in a single turn. Not for a single unit, but for the entire team as a whole.

Pulse Smoke is useless in the Arena on enemy phase, as enemy-phase combat is based around baiting an enemy unit away from its Rally ball. Enemy-phase Smoke skills that don't apply a buff to yourself simply don't hit anything. Pulse Smoke has use on player phase, but Assault Troop is clearly superior for player phase.

40 minutes ago, XRay said:

Raging Storm is practically a player phase skill, since its dual phase guaranteed follow-up is so restrictive that it is not relevant in most scenarios. If she is going to keep Raging Storm, she might as well go full player phase in my opinion. And as long as she kills the most threatening units, even if she goes full player phase, her bulk is not so bad on enemy phase that she needs to worry about Dancers/Singers, staff units, and whatever other support units that are left behind.

None of the enemy-phase B skills are worth running over Raging Storm. Harmonized Edelgard replaces the need for a follow-up with the Meister effect, which renders every enemy-phase B skill largely irrelevant.

Killing two units on player phase and then sitting next to the enemy on enemy phase is absolutely not worth it. Opponents in the high Arena don't run more than one support unit and tend to favor ranged units that are difficult to tank. If the opponent still has all four of their units, Raging Storm is used to snipe one and then get out, not kill a second unit and tank the remaining units.

The point of running enemy phase in Arena isn't to sit there and take a lot of hits. It's to bait the AI into wasting its actions Rallying a single unit and then sending that unit at you to die.

50 minutes ago, XRay said:

For B, I lean towards Flow Guard to help him survive better.

I also have a million spare copies of Flow Guard and no spare copies of any Near Trace.

51 minutes ago, XRay said:

but if you are going with Trace, then Atk/Spd would be the best option in my opinion.

A/S Near Trace doesn't exist yet. Atk/Spd is only available as a Far Trace right now.

51 minutes ago, XRay said:

I do not think Menace is great since it only targets one enemy usually, whereas you can splash debuffs against multiple enemies with Fatal Smoke and Pulse Smoke, and it matches the debuffing range of his Weapon. If you are swimming in Fatal Smoke though, then I guess Menace is fine.

Yeah, I have a million spare copies of Fatal Smoke.

Anyways, based on your recommendations, it sounds like what I have on him right now is fine, given the fodder that I have available.

Hey Team! I am someone who has been in and out of FEH basically since about six months after it started. I recently started again since my kids take a long time to go to sleep at night and I have an hour or so a day to play while they settle in their beds. Since Tempest Trials is here I have been running a team of Legendary Dimitri, Gatekeeper, Eir and Summer Claude (because of bonus). I was wondering thoughts on this team in other modes of the game. It obviously lacks a red (green coverage), and I ran into my first super problematic character in Tine (took out Gatekeeper and Claude on back-to-back turns because freaking Barst would hide her after each attack). As I move into clearing the chain challenges, think about duels, arena and aether raids, what do you think of the team? Should I make some adjustments? Other five star characters I have are:

Red - Muspell, Legendary Ike, Keaton, Elincia, Reginn, Olivia (why did I use my free unlock on her instead of Alfonse I don't even know), Xander, Palla, Magic Eirika, Seigbert

Green - Dagr, Astrid, Kana, Summer Dimitri (just rolled him this morning)

Blue - Brave Dimitri, Reinhardt, Olwen, Peony, Ephraim, Ninian, Summer Elincia, Fjorm, Ishtar

Colorless - Legendary Marianne, Ascendant Joshua, Yuri, Bride Cordelia, Summer Micaiah

If it is helpful, I typically run a more defensive style team, so I realize someone like Micaiah may be a better fit in receiving attacks, but have pretty much set up support around Dimitri and Gatekeeper taking attacks

Edited by jameslove001
Missing Information

So, I was wondering what to do with the free Yuri we're getting. 
I already have one copy of Yuri that's +Def/-Spd, so I could use as a merge to get rid of the -Spd.
I also could use him as Time's Pulse fodder, but right now I have 4~6 other Time's Pulse fodder units and I don't even have units that I want to give TP to.
I only use Yuri on SD-S and I don't see myself pulling for more merges for him. I also don't think I would give anyone the Duel skill.

Right now I'm leaning more towards merging, as the first merge is useful at least to get rid of his -Spd.

Edited by Rinco

@jameslove001

• Muspell is a good unit to have for support, as his prf C passive adds 30% of the difference between players Atk and foes Res. He himself can also be good for offense, but I primaril use him for the Domain of Fire.
    LegIke is capable of being good after his refine and remix, but I cannot comment otherwise.
    Speaking from experience, Keaton is able to be a strong EP Brave unit, but he doesn't have much else to his name. He should be among the next units to receive a refine unless they decide to skip him for some stupid reason.
    Elincia isn't exactly the greatest speedy-Brave unit, especially considering she came long before speed-boosting Brave weapons came after her time, but she can still be made good.
    I personally use Reginn as a one-time nuker. She's mostly only used in Aether Raids.
    Olivia is a dancer. Not much to say there, as she is unlikely to ever receive a refine. I don't think there's that many "supportive" swords aside from Geishun+ either...?
    Xander isn't exactly the most amazing defensive DC unit, but being a grail unit with a pretty good refine does have its appeal.
    Cannot comment on Palla. Having a TA prf weapon might have merit somewhere, but I wouldn't know otherwise.
    Anamnesis Eirika doesn't really have much going in her favor. The statups she gets from her refined Prf weapon are certainly higher in total than what inheritable Red tomes can offer her, but she still gets higher offenses from running a Bladetome...
    Siegbert may not be the strongest Sword Cav in the game, but he is still pretty good with what he does have.
  • Cannot comment on Brave Dimitri. It is possible to make him into a high Spd/Def unit nigh on impossible to kill, but that's only from what I've seen others doing.
    What's to say about Reinhardt, he's still able to be good. Unlikely to ever get a refine unfortunately.
    Olwen is just a worse Reinhardt.
    Peony is a dancer.
    The refine given to Flame Siegmund gives Ephraim the ability to be a worse Infantry version of his Brave form, which may be worth looking into.
    Ninian is a dancer.
    Summer Elincia was just released, so as of typing her potential is limited until she can be added to the grail shop. She has a good inheritable weapon though.
    Fjorm I cannot comment on.
    Ishtar is able to run Windsweep or Watersweep with her refined Mjolnir, which may be worth taking a look at. I think she is worth looking at thanks to her refine.
  • Dagr's Pathfinder effect might be hard to take advantage of in some cases, but damn if it doesn't work well when it works. Dagr herself is good as well, though I'm not personally a fan of penalty-reversing effects (not always guaranteed to be in effect)
    Astrid is purely a support unit with an alright offensive statline when called for. Granting [Bonus Doubler] and +1 movement is great.
    Kana isn't exactly the most amazing Green Dragon anymore, but she's not bad per-say. She's just outclassed.
    There is nothing to say about Summer Dimitri. There is no reason not to use him, he has so many advantages.
  • I assume you mean Brave Marianne? She has a good Prf assist, I find it has its best use when targeting a unit who is able to Teleport, especially if they're a proper dancer.
    Joshua is a good unit, very fast and can choose between Firesweep or extra damage. Just be sure you know what you're doing when choosing between the two, since it's reliant on Joshua's position in relation to the enemy.
    Yuri is Yuri. If you aren't using him, USE HIM.
    ...I hate saying this because I do like her, but Bride Cordelia doesn't seem easy to build up to be good these days. She has the advantage of being an infantry v1 unit, meaning she can get +20 dragonflower levels, but being a seasonal unit means you can't summon more of her whenever you want, so no access to other asset/flaw combos without using trait fruits and no extra merges to patch her stats up. She also has direct competition with the easier to obtain and build Young Innes, who also gets a powerful Prf weapon.
    Summer Micaiah relies on her Res being higher than the enemies, which should hopefully not be a problem in most cases, ergo she is powerful and you have no reason not to use her. It is also worth noting that Micaiah is only good at receiving magical attacks, her Def is garbage, and generally you'd much rather be attacking with her on player phase anyway.

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

@jameslove001

• Cannot comment on Brave Dimitri. It is possible to make him into a high Spd/Def unit nigh on impossible to kill, but that's only from what I've seen others doing.
  • Summer Micaiah relies on her Res being higher than the enemies, which should hopefully not be a problem in most cases, ergo she is powerful and you have no reason not to use her. It is also worth noting that Micaiah is only good at receiving magical attacks, her Def is garbage, and generally you'd much rather be attacking with her on player phase anyway.

Thanks for everything - I also realized I may have switched Brave & Legendary Dimitris (from your comment on Marianne. I am using the Dimitri from that banner). And, yes, I only use Micaiah to absorb magical attacks not bows or daggers. I will take your advice and start using Yuri more and get Muspell up to speed and ready to use.

3 hours ago, jameslove001 said:

As I move into clearing the chain challenges, think about duels, arena and aether raids, what do you think of the team? Should I make some adjustments?

You want to make a team for different modes. If you are just starting out, it is fine to use the same team for every mode, but you will run into lots of issues, whether that be not scoring enough or just having a difficulty to win as you progress through the game. Aether Raids, Summoner Duels, Arena, etc. all require different teams and different skill sets.

Summoner Duels is the most competitive mode and makes the least use of arbitrary scoring (you just need a bonus unit). You will be playing against other players in real time, and the mode favors highly mobile player phase teams and extremely aggressive tactics. If you have ever played multiplayer in Fire Emblem Fates, Summoner Duels in Heroes is like that. An enemy phase centric team will not do well in this mode, as other players' nukes have the power crush even the bulkiest of tanks. The most successful team composition in this mode in my opinion is to bring a Dancer/Singer, a Far Save tank, and the rest consisting of your best nukes.

Aether Raids is the next most competitive mode, and you will need multiple specialized teams to do well. There is more arbitrary scoring requirements involved, as you will need a bonus unit, Mythic units (which can also be the bonus unit), and merges on your Mythic units. You are not playing against real players in real time, but you will still face other players' defense teams, so it is not going to be a cake walk until you have made signficant investments into this mode. If you like enemy phase play style, this mode will be more to your liking as your primary team should be a super tank team, Save tank team, or a combination of them; these teams take a lot of time and resources to build and reach their maximum potential, so it can be rough if you advance too quickly and reach higher competitive tiers before your team is ready. However, only having a tank team is not enough though, as there are many defense teams designed to crush and punish tank teams, but those teams are usually vulnerable to Galeforce teams; Galeforce teams are relatively much cheaper to build, but if you want the best set up, you will still need to pony up some Orbs.

Arena is the mode with the most amount of arbitrary scoring requirements. In addition to bonus units, Legendary units, and merges on your Legendary units, you will also want merges on your bonus units, merges on your regular units, juggle lots of Blessings, high scoring skill sets rather than a performance based skill set (you will be running crap like Rallies, Aether, and Duels, not because they are good, but because they score high). Depending on how high you want to rank, you do not have maximize every component of scoring; it is not too difficult to get into bouncing between Tier 19 and Tier 20 consistently where I am currently at. Arena is not too difficult at my current rank, but it will get more frustrating if you try to rank higher as you are more or less forced to use shitty scoring skills that makes your team a pain in the ass to use.

4 hours ago, jameslove001 said:

Other five star characters I have are:

I will just comment on the most relevant Heroes I see:

Múspell is not as good as Flayn or Elimine, but he is decent for a highly invested top tier Save tank team for increasing damage output. If you are not using the best Save tanks though, then you may want to stick with Flayn or Elimine.

Reginn is useful in Aether Raids and Summoner Duels as a nuke. She comes with Canto, so she can nuke something and immediately pull out without the need for a Dancer/Singer.

Palla is useful in Røkkr Sieges, as she has a Brave Weapon with Triangle Adept to deal massive amounts of damage. Otherwise though, she is pretty niche and is not of much use elsewhere.

Peony is really good for player phase teams. She is not on the scale of Azura: Vallite Songstress, but she is still one of the best Dancers/Singers.

Ishtar is good for safely knocking out super bulky tanks. She will need Windsweep or Watersweep though.

Marianne: Serene Adherent is niche. Her main appeal is to bypass Dancer/Singer restrictions since she technically is not one, and this is mostly just for Chaos Season in Aether Raids and in Limited Hero Battles.

Joshua: Resolute Tempest would be your best general purpose nuke right now. What he lacks in damage output, he makes up for it in being able to use limited Firesweep to avoid counter attacks.

Yuti is also really good due to his extremely high mobility, but the only place where you really want need that in my opinion is just Summoner Duels, where you really want to pressure your opponent by having really far standoff range. In all other game modes, that high mobility is nice to have, but I do not think it is needed. Similar to Joshua: Resolute Tempest, Yuri got some damage output issues.

Micaiah: Wavecrest Maiden is probably your best damage dealing nuke right now. She packs the most punch with a full Mt Brave Weapon, Slaying, and armor effectiveness.

For Asbel forma, life and death 4 or flashing blade 4? Going to be giving him an AoE special if I redeem him, and since those are in the 4 star pool i'm just going to inherit one to him if I redeem him. My top priority is obviously a better A skill, and for an AoE special setup life and death or flashing blade 4 feel like the best choices.

As for Sara, any general improvements I should aim for?

This is the first HoF i'm tempted to redeem 2 units off of a single lineup

asbel.jpg

sara.jpg

37 minutes ago, Faellin said:

For Asbel forma, life and death 4 or flashing blade 4? Going to be giving him an AoE special if I redeem him, and since those are in the 4 star pool i'm just going to inherit one to him if I redeem him. My top priority is obviously a better A skill, and for an AoE special setup life and death or flashing blade 4 feel like the best choices.

I lean towards Flashing Blade 4 since it is more rare.

38 minutes ago, Faellin said:

As for Sara, any general improvements I should aim for?

I would go for Sabotage on B. Pulse Ties are also an option and they are more rare, but her HP is kind of crap.

I do not think Still Water is available yet, but you can go for Fort. Def/Res if you want to boost that Res check. If you want her to be a Firesweep nuke though, then I would just stick with her current Ideal.