"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

37 minutes ago, Zero1000 said:

Do you mean as in "both on the same team" or both with Hone Cavalry? Because I just found out I have a spare Gunter that can give Hone Cavalry.

Edit: His IVs are the same as the other one.

Both on the same team.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you restore your stamina from 98/99, it'll go up to 197/99 (stamina restores are now 99 stamina, not 50 stamina). It's a waste, though, because until you get below 99/99 again, the 5-minute timer to regenerate stamina won't start.

Oh wow o_O, thx for the info guys. But what do u mean it won't regenerate? I know 99 is a lot as it is, but I really don't see the problem with going 197?

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh wow o_O, thx for the info guys. But what do u mean it won't regenerate? I know 99 is a lot as it is, but I really don't see the problem with going 197?

If you go over the bar, its considered "full". You will not get more stamina every 5min.  Therefore, you are wasting that amount.

^ Its cool, regarding ur Sheena I don't think it'll be bad thing grinding her especially since she has Iote's shield which nullifies her weakness except for mobility.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

If you go over the bar, its considered "full". You will not get more stamina every 5min.  Therefore, you are wasting that amount.

Well unless I have to play Lunatic story modes & I feel like doing nothing but grinding all day, it doesn't too much of a waste.

17 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Every 5 minutes you spend with your stamina over 99 is 1 point of stamina lost.

Every hour you spend with your stamina over 99 is 12 points of stamina lost.

It takes 11 Lunatic Training Tower missions to deplete 99 stamina. Assuming it takes 3 minutes to run one mission including downtime between missions, you've lost 7 points of stamina, which is almost enough to run another Lunatic Training Tower mission.

28 minutes ago, Fire Penguin Disco Panda said:

Just pulled 5* Sheena. Is she good for anything in special besides tanking? Besides her I have 4* Draug and Gwendolyn but I don't see myself running armored units on arena.

Also, sorry for the wrong answer earlier today.

Change her proc to Bonfire/Ignis, so she deals damage.  She doesn't have Draug's WTF speed, sadly.

I'm planning to run Horse Emblem sometime. I currently have these units:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-12-17-49-42.thumb.png.944d1ab335bc402e5b74f22dc69d720b.png

Of these, Eliwood, 5* Abel, 4* Gunter, Frederick and 3* Cecilia are the ones I'm using/training, the others may be skill fodder. My questions are:

• Which ones should I consider using?
  • Who should inherit Hone/Fortify Cavalry?

@Ice Dragon

Most games don't even take that long at most it takes about 3 mins and some of the Lunatic missions require 15 stamina or more. Not saying 197 is worth of it, but when u wanna do nothing grind it just doesn't too bad to me that's all.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

@Ice Dragon

Most games don't even take that long at most it takes about 3 mins and some of the Lunatic missions require 15 stamina or more. Not saying 197 is worth of it, but when u wanna do nothing grind it just doesn't too bad to me that's all.

One would think that when you just want to grind, you would like your stamina to deplete less quickly, not more.

I mean that would be nice, but the reality is that late-game require a substantial amount of stamina. Then again it's not like I know my math all too well to begin with so I'm pretty sure I'm given my the illusion that its worth it.

Who would you guys consider to be the best healer, while factoring in inheritance? Now I understand that healers aren't in the meta right now, but with the upcoming defense events I figured that it'd be nice to start building a good healer.

Are there any issues when transferring from an emulator to a phone? I just got a replacement phone today so I'm looking to download Heroes on it.

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Are there any issues when transferring from an emulator to a phone? I just got a replacement phone today so I'm looking to download Heroes on it.

I'm not sure if premium currency is kept. (Orbs). But otherwise I've never had an issue running a single account on multiple locations.

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I'm not sure if premium currency is kept. (Orbs). But otherwise I've never had an issue running a single account on multiple locations.

So would it be best to spend all my orbs before transferring?

Hector hunting time?

Just now, immatx said:

So would it be best to spend all my orbs before transferring?

Hector hunting time?

Nah, you can keep it linked to both locations, you might even have your orbs after transfer, anyway.

(You don't have to de-link the account from one location before you attach it from another. In fact, if you do, what you'll find is that you've deleted your account.)

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Nah, you can keep it linked to both locations, you might even have your orbs after transfer, anyway.

(You don't have to de-link the account from one location before you attach it from another. In fact, if you do, what you'll find is that you've deleted your account.)

That's risky though. I've got over 300. I'll keep the emulator just in case. If the orbs didn't show up on the phone would they be removed from on the emulator too?

1 minute ago, immatx said:

That's risky though. I've got over 300. I'll keep the emulator just in case. If the orbs didn't show up on the phone would they be removed from on the emulator too?

Even if the orbs ARE on your phone, they'd still be on the emulator. If they aren't, they'd still be on the emulator.

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Even if the orbs ARE on your phone, they'd still be on the emulator. If they aren't, they'd still be on the emulator.

Ohhhh, ok. Thanks. I thought they'd be removed from both :)

38 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I mean that would be nice, but the reality is that late-game require a substantial amount of stamina. Then again it's not like I know my math all too well to begin with so I'm pretty sure I'm given my the illusion that its worth it.

Let's say it takes you 2.5 minutes to run a mission and it costs 9 stamina to run the mission. The exact numbers don't matter and are chosen for convenience.

If you use the stamina restore first:

You go up to 198/99 stamina (this isn't physically possible because you can't use a stamina restore at max stamina, but it makes the numbers work out better than 197/99). It takes you 27.5 minutes to expend your first 99 stamina to run 11 runs.

You now have 99/99 stamina. It takes you 27.5 minutes to expend 99 more stamina to run 11 runs. In those 27.5 minutes, you have regenerated 5 stamina.

You have now spent 55 minutes doing 22 runs and have 5 stamina left over with 2:30 remaining before your next point of stamina.

If you use the stamina restore when you run out of stamina:

You have 99/99 stamina. It takes you 27.5 minutes to expend your first 99 stamina to run 11 runs. In those 27.5 minutes, you have regenerated 5 stamina. There is 2:30 remaining before your next point of stamina.

You use a stamina restore. You now have 104/99 stamina. It takes you 27.5 minutes to expend 99 more stamina to run 11 runs. In those 27.5 minutes, you have regenerated 5 stamina. There is 2:30 remaining before your next point of stamina.

You have now spent 55 minutes doing 22 runs and have 10 stamina left over with 2:30 remaining before your next point of stamina.

Essentially, any time you spend with your stamina over 99/99 is wasted because your are not regenerating stamina at all during that time.

Longer missions and lower stamina costs per mission increase benefit you receive from waiting to use a stamina restore. Shorter missions and higher stamina costs per mission decrease the benefit you receive from waiting to use a stamina restore.

The only way for the benefit of waiting to use a stamina restore to be exactly zero is if it takes you zero seconds to spend all of your excess stamina, and that is physically impossible.

7 minutes ago, immatx said:

Orbs are stored on your account on the game servers. Changing your game client doesn't do anything to your orbs as long as you have linked your account.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Orbs are stored on your account on the game servers. Changing your game client doesn't do anything to your orbs as long as you have linked your account.

Hmm, doesn't look like it. I logged in on the phone and the orbs got reset to 0.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What devices are you using? Orbs don't carry over between iOS and Android.

Ahh that's it then. I was switching between iPhone and Nox