"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Blackmuse said:

Should i save my stamina pot or just use it to lvl up my team in tower?

Spam stamina potions if:

- You won't have a lot of time this week
- You REALLY want Narcian
- You're otherwise bored

5 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

How do you unlock those Paralogue chapters in Fire Emblem Heroes?

I don't think any paralogue chapters exist yet.

1 hour ago, Blackmuse said:

I don't see stamina potions becoming more valuable in the future, especially after you've leveled your main team to 40 and cleared all the story missions.

4 hours ago, Blackmuse said:

The cost of Training Tower is supposed to go up in about a week or so, so now is the time to train there as much as possible, if you have time.

1 minute ago, Herman Bloom said:

Could someone explain magic to me? I get the three colour triangle for normal weapons but my Green Camilla has just been detroyed by a Green Magic user. How can you tell who best against the different magic types?

Magic just fits into the regular triangle. So Green Magic beats Blue Magic & Lances, Blue Magic beats Red Magic and Swords and Red Magic beats Green Magic and Axes.

Could it be that your Camilla has a low RES stat and the enemy had high magic? Some Green Magic users also use the weapon Excalibur (Merric has it, for example) which makes their attack super effective against fliers, might that have been it? 

Planning to raise my current 3* Oboro into a 4* on Wednesday, then merging her with a new 4* version I just pulled, but their base stats are different.

Since skills are just a matter of grinding, just wanna ask if which ome should be sacrificed.

Hp17, atk16, spd5, def10, res4 (current after potential unlocking)

Hp17, atk17, spd6, def8, res4 (new one)

47 minutes ago, s07195 said:

Planning to raise my current 3* Oboro into a 4* on Wednesday, then merging her with a new 4* version I just pulled, but their base stats are different.

Since skills are just a matter of grinding, just wanna ask if which ome should be sacrificed.

Hp17, atk16, spd5, def10, res4 (current after potential unlocking)

Hp17, atk17, spd6, def8, res4 (new one)

Hmm, so the above one seems to be +DEF -SPD, while the below one is +ATK -DEF (I believe). I'm not sure what her lvl.40 stats are, so it's hard to say. I'd personally go for the second one, since the first one looks more sturdy because of the +DEF, but makes her more prone to being double-attacked, therefore not really getting more durability. With +ATK, she can actually do some decent damage.

I apologise if this has been answered. If I have three five star Robins and fuse two of them to the first one, will it give him a stat increase twice? If so, if I fuse the second Robin to the first one and give him a stat bonus but then fuse him to a third Robin, would it give him the equivalent stat bonuses as fusing two five star units to him?

9 minutes ago, Calm Leader said:

I apologise if this has been answered. If I have three five star Robins and fuse two of them to the first one, will it give him a stat increase twice? If so, if I fuse the second Robin to the first one and give him a stat bonus but then fuse him to a third Robin, would it give him the equivalent stat bonuses as fusing two five star units to him?

Yes. So, first situation: 

Robin v.1 >merge> Robin v.2 = Robin v.2+1 (+2 stats level-up / +2 stats total)

Robin v.3 >merge> Robin v.2+1 = Robin v.2+2 (+2 stats level-up / +4 stats total)

Second situation:

Robin v.1 >merge> Robin v.2 = Robin v.2+1 (+2 stats level-up / +2 stats total)

Robin v.2+1 >merge> Robin v.3 = Robin v.3+2 (+4 stats level-up / +4 stats total)

I hope this makes sense to you. It's a good thing this is possible, since if you get a Robin with better boon/bane stats, you won't lose anything buy merging a pre-merged character into him =).

Edited by Birdy

10 minutes ago, Smog said:

I have a few basic questions. 

1A. I was wondering what is bellow the Arena Duel menu option? 
1B. Has anyone unlocked it yet?

2. Are paralogues available yet?

No paralogues yet, the stone under the Arena Duel is probably some multiplayer feature (from what I've heard, no one is really sure I think)

Also, I need some advice. Sitting on 30 orbs now and have another 25 coming from the rest of my lunatic run + the daily release orbs coming this week.

I kinda want to save my orbs for the next banners since we don't know when our orb flow will stop, but the urge to do one last pull is killing me! haha. Would love to have a Lucina/Robin or even a Takumi. Should I just use  5 orbs or maybe 9 to try just those colors?

@Birdy@cogawak If either of you are still interested, I can confirm that there is no additional arena bonus for multiple featured characters. It's a flat x2 no matter how many featured characters you're using.

5 minutes ago, Chelone said:

Also, I need some advice. Sitting on 30 orbs now and have another 25 coming from the rest of my lunatic run + the daily release orbs coming this week.

I kinda want to save my orbs for the next banners since we don't know when our orb flow will stop, but the urge to do one last pull is killing me! haha. Would love to have a Lucina/Robin or even a Takumi. Should I just use  5 orbs or maybe 9 to try just those colors?

I guess it really depends on how much you like the characters that seem to be coming next week (in particular, Eirika/Ephraim/Julia/Seliph) vs. Lucina/Robin/Takumi. Keep in mind that your chances of pulling Lucina/Takumi are low even on an appropriately colored orb (and even Robin is only ~10% on a blue stone for any of the three rarities).

Honestly, with orb flow being a little questionable after completing the story missions, I personally would save unless you *really* want a shot at 5* Robin/Takumi. I suspect Lucina will stick around under the "Choose Your Legends" banner, and Robin will still be summonable in 3*/4* variants.

Q: When do Arena rewards go out again? I visited the Arena while it was closed thinking that is the time to claim rewards, but is it when the Arena re-opens?

The only thing I can see being a problem is that I left Heroes on the Arena screen before it was closed, then tapped out to the Home screen and back before it could update normally.

Ok, I got more questions:

1. What Level do I need to have my Team be up at in Hard Mode Chapter 9-2, my team got wiped out pretty easily from Level 31 Enemy Units?
  2. What does that Game Controller Icon on the Title Screen that shows "Install Google Play Games" does anyway to install, I never used that icon before?
  3. Is there any other characters that were mentioned from any characters' conversations that didn't appear in Heroes just like Juno and Thea that were mentioned by Shanna during in the lobby?
Edited by King Marth 64

42 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Ok, I got more questions:

1. What Level do I need to have my Team be up at in Hard Mode Chapter 9-2, my team got wiped out pretty easily from Level 31 Enemy Units?
  2. What does that Game Controller Icon on the Title Screen that shows "Install Google Play Games" does anyway to install, I never used that icon before?
  3. Is there any other characters that were mentioned from any characters's conversations that didn't appear in Heroes just like Juno and Thea that were mentioned by Shanna during in the lobby?

1. Depends on your team composition.  In general, you want to be about the level recommended by the game.
2. No clue.
3. Nino mentions Lloyd, Linus, and Legault. Matthew mentions Leila.  Lissa refers to her sister (Emmeryn).  Maria refers to her brother (Michalis).  There's probably more, but that's what I remember off of the top of my head.

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

3. Nino mentions Lloyd, Linus, and Legault. Matthew mentions Leila.  Lissa refers to her sister (Emmeryn).  Maria refers to her brother (Michalis).  There's probably more, but that's what I remember off of the top of my head.

Ok thanks, but, I did saw Michalis was already in the game fought in Chapter 9 Part 1.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Maria also refers to her sister Minerva in her level-up quote.

Minerva was in the game already also, she was fought in some of the Maps in Chapter 1: World of Mystery.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Ok thanks, but, I did saw Michalis was already in the game fought in Chapter 9 Part 1.

Minerva was in the game already also, she was fought in some of the Maps in Chapter 1: World of Mystery.

Minerva is also playable. My bad, I didn't read your post that eclipse was responding to.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Minerva is also playable. My bad, I didn't read your post that eclipse was responding to.

Well, that is ok. I did asked that "Is there any other characters that were mentioned from any characters' conversations that didn't appear in Heroes just like Juno and Thea that were mentioned by Shanna during in the lobby?" to make sure that I get new info down to add stuff to my notes.

Edited by King Marth 64

11 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Well, that is ok. I did asked that "Is there any other characters that were mentioned from any characters' conversations that didn't appear in Heroes just like Juno and Thea that were mentioned by Shanna during in the lobby?" to make sure that I get new info down to add stuff to my notes.

So, after some tap-abuse. . .

- Florina mentions her sisters
- Barst mentions Bord and Cord