"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

I know this is old business for most of you, but did anyone manage to deal with error 3001 with the bluestacks emulator?

I've been using it since my phone died early this year, and, besides the anoyance of the error itself, it's making some game modes unplayable (the gauntlet was tough already, but tempest trials is ridiculous - when the data corrupts, you don't get any points, not even the losing bonus. And it corrupts 70% of the time.). I've tried running Nox, but couldn't get it working on my laptop, and stopped trying ever since I heard IS banned some users.

If any of you know anything about it, please share. I won't be able to get another phone for a while and this is making me barely play FEH lately.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

What time do we get the daily login reward?

Midnight PST

So in approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Does anyone really want Daggerbreaker? I have this 4* Kagerou that I might just bump up to 5* so I can get a +1 Kagerou.

The only thing that comes close to mind is maybe Red Raven tome Sanaki if you REALLY want her to delete dagger users. Without Daggerbreaker, even with Triangle Adept she can't ORKO Felicia and Jakob. Defensively, this protects her from being defeated by Felicia, Jakob and more importantly, Kagero. That said, the only dagger users that are particularly used are Kagero and Jaffar.

Actually, Red Raven tome Sophia can also pull Daggerbreaker set too since she has actual bulk and will be protected from Poison Dagger, even without Triangle Adept (without Triangle Adept she fails to defeat Felicia though). Other slowish bulky mages like Robin can do this, too. 

Daggers are very niche though but Poison Dagger protection can be useful against things like GHBs or something. Still, a +1 Kagerou is also a good idea.

Also I have some questions:

1.) I like to keep 1 copy of each unit, so which is a better Florina? A 3 star +Atk, -Def one or a 4 star +HP, -Def Florina (maybe a flying healer)? I need to inherit one of them for Lucina for these Tempest Trials.

Also in my other account, I need to also get rid of some of them. Out of these three, which should I keep? +Atk/-Def, +Res/-Def or +Spd/-HP?

2.) What's a better skill for Camus- Vantage or Quick Riposte? I'm using him with Xander (with Hone Cavalry, Fury and Quick Riposte) and Reinhardt. I'm just wondering if it's wise to have two Quick Riposte users (since it becomes useless after you're down a certain percentage of HP).

Or would it be better to have Xander be the Quick Riposte baiter, while Camus can be the Vantage win-con? Or is Double Quick Riposte superior? (although I only have up to Fury 2 as fodder since I have no Hinatas)

Possible related: My Olivia and Reinhardt has Wings of Mercy to support both Xander and Camus when they are below the certain HP thresholds. 

Edited by mcsilas

- What is the fastest way to build SP on lvl.40's? They barely get 3 SP, assuming it's another lvl.40 they're killing...

- Same, but with Feathers. I'm not exactly high on the Arena rank, either...

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

- What is the fastest way to build SP on lvl.40's? They barely get 3 SP, assuming it's another lvl.40 they're killing...

The fastest way is to summon 10 more 5-star copies of them and chain merge them for 6,600 SP.

Outside of summoning, the fastest way is to run Training Tower Strata 8-10. The most stamina-efficient way is to run 7-map Tempest Trials.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Summoning and sending everything home.

Other than that, the highest tier Tempest Trial is 6 maps of 4.2-4.6 Hero Merit each and 1 map of 5 Hero Merit, if you want a farmable method.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Grinding SP after level 40 is pretty slow. You just have to keep doing Training Tower or Tempest Trials over and over :/

If you're doing Training Tower, having a dancer or two greatly increases speed though, and you can easily get 700 SP or so in a single day without spending stamina potions. Using a team of team of dancers, I was able to get my Celica enough SP for her entire skillset (which cost about 2.2k SP total) the same day I got her. 

As for feathers, Arena is currently the best way to get feathers, but you could always start grinding Hero Merit as well. Tempest Trials are currently the most stamina efficient way to grind for HM. 

45 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Grinding SP after level 40 is pretty slow. You just have to keep doing Training Tower or Tempest Trials over and over :/

If you're doing Training Tower, having a dancer or two greatly increases speed though, and you can easily get 700 SP or so in a single day without spending stamina potions. Using a team of team of dancers, I was able to get my Celica enough SP for her entire skillset (which cost about 2.2k SP total) the same day I got her. 

As for feathers, Arena is currently the best way to get feathers, but you could always start grinding Hero Merit as well. Tempest Trials are currently the most stamina efficient way to grind for HM. 

Take by "a dancer or two" you actually just mean 2. Like, how in the fuck do you get 700 SP, let alone 2k+ in a single day? Take it also had to do with a mix of the actual battles going well and your character killing every single one of them (might be harder for me at the moment if you get unlucky and enemies counter your's). I got about 100+ SP on my lvl.40, and I was feeling like I did a great job. lol

Seriously, tell me anything to step it up. I was starting to give on the idea of even using up 500 SP to get my ideal skillset.

@Soul~! Don't rush your units through levels. They get SP from units 5 or so levels below them. If you take your time grinding SP in stratums with lower-leveled units than yours, by level 40 your trainee will have about 1000 SP.

Double SP events as well as raising your units from lower rarities also gives you additional SP to work with. I don't use double dancers but that helps too.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Take by "a dancer or two" you actually just mean 2. Like, how in the fuck do you get 700 SP, let alone 2k+ in a single day? Take it also had to do with a mix of the actual battles going well and your character killing every single one of them (might be harder for me at the moment if you get unlucky and enemies counter your's). I got about 100+ SP on my lvl.40, and I was feeling like I did a great job. lol

Seriously, tell me anything to step it up. I was starting to give on the idea of even using up 500 SP to get my ideal skillset.

In all fairness it's a lot easier with ranged units than melee (I have no idea who you're training). 

Also, one of the 3 stratums from 8-10 are bound to have predominantly units weak to your color, and if not, it costs 1 stamina to play and surrender First Stratum to reset the levels. 

Got a question about merging. Let's say I have a 5* Robin with the skills that he starts out with(pretend that the unit was just pulled) and a 4* Robin that has learned all of his skill in his base set of skills in addition to some skills inherited from other units, say like Triangle Adept. If I merge the 4* Robin into the 5* Robin, will the 5* Robin learn all of the skills that the 4* Robin has learned including those skills that the 4* Robin inherited from other units? If so, does this work in the reverse order(merging a 5* with inherited skills to the 4*[again, pretend that the 4* was just pulled])?  

1 hour ago, Magician Lugh said:

Got a question about merging. Let's say I have a 5* Robin with the skills that he starts out with(pretend that the unit was just pulled) and a 4* Robin that has learned all of his skill in his base set of skills in addition to some skills inherited from other units, say like Triangle Adept. If I merge the 4* Robin into the 5* Robin, will the 5* Robin learn all of the skills that the 4* Robin has learned including those skills that the 4* Robin inherited from other units? If so, does this work in the reverse order(merging a 5* with inherited skills to the 4*[again, pretend that the 4* was just pulled])?  

Yes, the donor with donate all the inherited and learnt skills in the same state as they had them.
Skills learnt by the donor will be learnt by the recipient; skills inherited by the donor will be inherited by the recipient and available for learning.

It does work both ways.

1 hour ago, Magician Lugh said:

Both of these should work. I would like corrobation on the second one, to be absolutely safe (gotta know before you sac a 5*).

40 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, the donor with donate all the inherited and learnt skills in the same state as they had them.
Skills learnt by the donor will be learnt by the recipient; skills inherited by the donor will be inherited by the recipient and available for learning.

It does work both ways.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Just want to make sure I'm getting what you're saying. When you say "same state", I'm assuming that you mean that learned skills from the donor will remain learned for the recipient and the not yet learned skills will remain so but the recipient unit is able to learn them should the unit have enough SP?   

34 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Both of these should work. I would like corrobation on the second one, to be absolutely safe (gotta know before you sac a 5*).

Yeah, definitely want to make sure. Assuming that the 4* has the boon/bane combo that the player is looking for, I think an alternative might be to promote the 4* to 5* and merge the less desired 5* version into the just promoted 5* so you net a 5* +1 unit. At least that is what I would do if I actually had the units and was lucky enough to pull a unit with the boon/bane combo that I wanted.    

So between Bridal Blessings and Tempest Trials, which Focus Banner do you think is better to do a mass pulling from?

I'm gonna be able to purchase a lot of orbs in a few days and I'd like to know which of the two will be most worth 140 orbs worth of pulling. It doesn't make that big a difference, but there are focus units from both that I am interested in, and I've already done two pulls from Bridal Blessings, so I have a 3.50% chance to pull 5 star units.

Edited by Xenomata

@Xenomata Definitely Bridal Blessings if you haven't pulled a Bride Cordelia yet, since she is a limited unit and will disappear from the summoning pool after the event ends. She's one of the best units in the game right now so getting her while you still can should be a priority, even if you spend your orbs hunting only grays.

Tempest Trials, on the other hand, only has 1 5* Exclusive in Lucina who has already been featured in multiple summoning focuses. Nowi and Tharja are great units but they can already be pulled as either 4* or 5*. With any luck you might even pull them while summoning from the Bride Banner.

Bridal Blessings, hands down. Don't let this chance slip by.

EDIT: Oh, and don't split your orbs across multiple banners. Since you already have your rate up on BB you might as well should work off of that.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Wait for the Vantage banner IMO so you can pull Reinhardt (the best unit in the damn game).

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Xenomata Bridal Blessings, hands down. Don't let this chance slip by.

EDIT: Oh, and don't split your orbs across multiple banners. Since you already have your rate up on BB you might as well should work off of that.

Makes sense. I'd hate to have a repeat of Spring Festival and only pull one exclusive who has a bad nature and I can't do much about it, which is close to happening already anyway. (+Def -Spd Spring Lucina last time, -Att +Spd Bridal Charlotte so far)

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

Wait for the Vantage banner IMO so you can pull Reinhardt (the best unit in the damn game).

This is the first time I've heard of a Vantage banner... care to explain?

Edited by Xenomata

There was a datamined Vantage banner, no units for it have been confirmed nor is a date known AFAIK...But there are only three heroes with Vantage, so...

57 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So between Bridal Blessings and Tempest Trials, which Focus Banner do you think is better to do a mass pulling from?

I'm gonna be able to purchase a lot of orbs in a few days and I'd like to know which of the two will be most worth 140 orbs worth of pulling. It doesn't make that big a difference, but there are focus units from both that I am interested in, and I've already done two pulls from Bridal Blessings, so I have a 3.50% chance to pull 5 star units.

Bridal Blessings, easily. 

1) It's limited 

2) It has some of the best units in the game. 

An optimized Brave Bow Cordelia has more kills than even Reinhardt and is easily one of the most terrifying units in the entire game. Alongside that, Bride Charlotte is the lance infantry with the highest base attack, making her a prime Brave Lance candidate, and Bride Caeda is literally the fastest mage in the game, of any color or class type. Bride Lyn is the worst unit of the four and even then, she's a decent unit with good unique skills to inherit (and is also the fastest healer in the game, which is good for survival). She's just the worst because the other three are that good. 

Honestly, if you don't pull from this banner, you're doing yourself a disservice. 

Anyone know what I should give my - Atk + Spd Bridal Cordelia for a balanced arena and PvP unit?

Also what should I do with my - HP +Atk Lucina?