"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

4 minutes ago, Falaflame said:

We'll give it a try next time she gets on. I'll get back to you on this by then.  o:

I play on Nox, just go to the folders, search for "shared_pref" and look for a folder along the lines of "nintendo.zaba". Inside said folder, delete the device.xml whenever you get the error and simply force stop the app and restart it.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

I play on Nox, just go to the folders, search for "shared_pref" and look for a folder along the lines of "nintendo.zaba". Inside said folder, delete the device.xml whenever you get the error and simply force stop the app and restart it.

They're using the 803 bypass via removing google-play that I posted to your a while back. (Which is itself a few pages in (~7, I think) in the 803 thread.)

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

They're using the 803 bypass via removing google-play that I posted to your a while back. (Which is itself a few pages in (~7, I think) in the 803 thread.)

Yeah, that's the better (albeit more complicated) method. I ended up making it a thing, so I never had the error bite me in the ass during The Trials. :D

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

OMG YOU'RE FINALLY HERE

HEROES IS A GACHA GAME IN WHICH YOU SUMMON ALLIES WITH ORBS THAT YOU OBTAIN WITH MONEY, OR JUST THROUGH THE FREE ONES THEY GIVE AWAY

EVERY UNIT HAS THEIR OWN STAT SPREAD, AND BASED UPON THAT ONE CAN DETERMINE HOW USEFUL THEY ARE WITH A STANDARD SET OF SORTS

SOME UNITS HAVE CHARACTER SPECIFIC WEAPONS AND SUPERIOR STAT SPREADS THAT MAKE THEM BETTER OR PREFERED TO OTHERS!

So is their some form of class change, or are units in their "canon" classes? 

What exactly is the star system. I've heard people say stuff they got like a 5 star Tharja or something like that.

and I assume you build an army and fight others?

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

OMG YOU'RE FINALLY HERE

HEROES IS A GACHA GAME IN WHICH YOU SUMMON ALLIES WITH ORBS THAT YOU OBTAIN WITH MONEY, OR JUST THROUGH THE FREE ONES THEY GIVE AWAY

EVERY UNIT HAS THEIR OWN STAT SPREAD, AND BASED UPON THAT ONE CAN DETERMINE HOW USEFUL THEY ARE WITH A STANDARD SET OF SORTS

SOME UNITS HAVE CHARACTER SPECIFIC WEAPONS AND SUPERIOR STAT SPREADS THAT MAKE THEM BETTER OR PREFERED TO OTHERS!

What exactly is the star system. I've heard people say stuff they got like a 5 star Tharja or something like that.

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

Units are in their “canon” classes. Mostly. *cough*Lachesis and Lucius*cough*

Stars represent the relative rarity of a unit. These affect base and max stats as well as skills available to a unit without inheritance.

You build a four-unit team and fight AI-controlled teams of 3 to 6.

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

NO EVERYONE STAYS THE SAME, EXCEPT SOME PEOPLE WERE DIFFERENT LIKE RAVEN DIDN'T GET A SWORD

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ugh nobody has gacha experience. ..

ALL GACHA GAMES PRETTY MUCH HAVE A STAR SYSTEM IN WHICH 6 STARS OR 5 STARS IS THE HIGHEST TIER IN WHICH YOU CAN HAVE THE HIGHEST TOTAL AMOUNT OF STATS

HEROES CAP IS AT 5 STAR!

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

It's teams of 4 and you mainly play through the story, do arena, voting gauntlets, tempest torture and all that other stuff!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

i mean, you can't really say that both of those aren't in their "canon" classes, since lucius is based on his promoted class, and lachesis is based on her unpromoted class. neither are what people wanted, but they are their classes. the only character who's in a class they can never be in is faye

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

i mean, you can't really say that both of those aren't in their "canon" classes, since lucius is based on his promoted class, and lachesis is based on her unpromoted class. neither are what people wanted, but they are their classes. the only character who's in a class they can never be in is faye

1 minute ago, unique said:

Then there's Faye, who can never be an Archer.

1 minute ago, unique said:

Dat triple double-post combo.

Edit: @DisobeyedCargo To be honest you should just try it out yourself. It's very low effort to get into if you have a smart-phone, and, while it takes a bit more effort to get a emulator working without problems, just getting an emulator working to try FEH out is also very low effort.

Edited by DehNutCase

Just now, Rezzy said:

2 minutes ago, unique said:

?????

am i missing something here

2 minutes ago, unique said:

?????

am i missing something here

Implying people have the patience to read all the way to the end of a line.

Edit: When you structure posts, make sure the most important thing is in the first two sentences of the first paragraph. And the things you want to be read should be at the beginning of paragraphs, bearing in mind that every paragraph barring the 1st, the 2nd, and the last tend to be skipped.

Double Edit: Forum posts aren't letters or books, most people don't take the trouble to read slowly and deliberately.

Edited by DehNutCase

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Dat triple double-post combo.

Edit: @DisobeyedCargo To be honest you should just try it out yourself. It's very low effort to get into if you have a smart-phone, and, while it takes a bit more effort to get a emulator working without problems, just getting an emulator working to try FEH out is also very low effort.

I have a smartphone, I just tend to get lost in these types of games cause I have no idea what I'm doing.

so for the star system, is it every character has a set star level or could I have one Chrom that's three stars and one Chrom that is five stars, with the five star one being stronger?

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I have a smartphone, I just tend to get lost in these types of games cause I have no idea what I'm doing.

so for the star system, is it every character has a set star level or could I have one Chrom that's three stars and one Chrom that is five stars, with the five star one being stronger?

DIFFERENT UNITS CAN BE PULLED AT DIFFERENT STAR RATINGS 

OBORO IS 3 AND 4

THARJA IS 4 AND 5

MINERVA IS 5 ONLY

CHROM IN PARTICULAR IS 4 AND 5!

5 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Don't worry too much about the star system, you can raise every single unit to 5*. Mostly rarity only matters when pulling them: 3* units are more common than 4*, which are more common than 5*, with the exception of focus units, who have greatly increased chances (to the point where a 5* focus is more common than a 4* unit, but still rarer than most 3*s).

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Don't worry too much about the star system, you can raise every single unit to 5*. Mostly rarity only matters when pulling them: 3* units are more common than 4*, which are more common than 5*, with the exception of focus units, who have greatly increases chances (to the point where a 5* focus is more common than a 4* unit, but still rarer than most 3*s).

Ahh okay. So it's just a form of rarity ranking.

ill have to give this game a try