"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wtf it won't let me buy more orbs for some reason. When I choose an orb plan it just stops me and says exactly that, with no reasoning.

@Ice Dragon hlep

"You can't purchase more than this"? I haven't run into that before. It's still taking me to the Google Pay dialog.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf it won't let me buy more orbs for some reason. When I choose an orb plan it just stops me and says exactly that, with no reasoning.

@Ice Dragon hlep

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170630-025751.thumb.png.194cfcfabb46bbf51121ed4acc5c70c8.png

What does that translate to?  You might have to link or re-enter your credit card/account info.

@Ice Dragon hlep

"You can't purchase more than this"? I haven't run into that before. It's still taking me to the Google Pay dialog.

@Ice Dragon hlep

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170630-025751.thumb.png.194cfcfabb46bbf51121ed4acc5c70c8.png

What does that translate to?  You might have to link or re-enter your credit card/account info.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy I want you to analyze what other things you could buy with that money, and rethink whether or not you should spend it on a stupid mobile game.

Edit: If you're throwing money why don't you give some to @GuiltyLove?

Were you Ebeneezer Scrooge in a past life?

Why GuiltyLove?

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Personally I wouldn't mind if you gave some to 姐姐

Is that your name?  How do you pronounce that?  I can only read English, and German and French poorly.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Personally I wouldn't mind if you gave some to 姐姐

Is that your name?  How do you pronounce that?  I can only read English, and German and French poorly.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Were you Ebeneezer Scrooge in a past life?

Why GuiltyLove?

GuiltyLove because she needs it more than I do ;)

Was I scrooge? No, because robots don't have past lives~

Bah! Humbug.

Just now, Rezzy said:

No. It means "older sister" in Chinese

It's like... "jie jie". I have no idea how to write out tones in English. It's like (jiĕjiĕ). I just copy and pasted that. The alphabet is something like ㄐㄧㄝㄐㄧㄝ with the third tone or whatever. Languages make no sense!

Just now, Rezzy said:

It's like... "jie jie". I have no idea how to write out tones in English. It's like (jiĕjiĕ). I just copy and pasted that. The alphabet is something like ㄐㄧㄝㄐㄧㄝ with the third tone or whatever. Languages make no sense!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

GuiltyLove because she needs it more than I do ;)

Was I scrooge? No, because robots don't have past lives~

Bah! Humbug.

Sure they do, you were melted down for scrap and formed into what you are now.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Big sis".

Thank you

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Ah, do you have an older sister who plays, or were you referring to yourself in the third person?

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sure they do, you were melted down for scrap and formed into what you are now.

I guess I used to be an rocket ship then

that's cool XD

I'm no scrooge, I just like to think that there are better things to buy with your munnies heh

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ah... There's a limit for those under 20. It seems to be 100 USD per month. Now I feel bad.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Ah... There's a limit for those under 20. It seems to be 100 USD per month. Now I feel bad.

That made me thought of a really bad joke.

Ephraim successfully lobbied Nintendo to shield children from witnessing the disgusting exhibition of himself being penetrated simultaneously by Boku no Nino's multiple Blades. The spending limit policy decreases the likelihood of children summoning and seeing such revolting humiliation that Boku no Nino can cause. Nintendo will continue to make the Arena safe and family friendly.

12 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Is there some sort of skill inheritance guide I could use to decide what is a good skill to pass to someone and what is a horrible idea?

There's a sticky on the front page of the subforum that addresses this exactly. Give that a try.

Yo, can anyone check this after 1.5.0 is live? Try inheriting Rauorowl onto a dark mage like Raigh, Sophia, or Tharja. I don't remember where or when it was posted on reddit, but someone tried doing that and for some reason, they couldn't since apparently it's tied to the Fire, Elfire line of red tomes which is weird and unlike with the other construct tomes for red mages where you can inherit them regardless if they were a dark mage like Sophia or a fire mage like Lilina.

Wondering if it would be stealth patched in 1.5.0 or if the developers didn't catch it in time to change it.

37 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Yo, can anyone check this after 1.5.0 is live? Try inheriting Rauorowl onto a dark mage like Raigh, Sophia, or Tharja. I don't remember where or when it was posted on reddit, but someone tried doing that and for some reason, they couldn't since apparently it's tied to the Fire, Elfire line of red tomes which is weird and unlike with the other construct tomes for red mages where you can inherit them regardless if they were a dark mage like Sophia or a fire mage like Lilina.

Wondering if it would be stealth patched in 1.5.0 or if the developers didn't catch it in time to change it.

I mean, it's not too much of a loss since you can teach Fire and Elfire to any red tome user that doesn't already have them, but that does seem like an oversight.

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, it's not too much of a loss since you can teach Fire and Elfire to any red tome user that doesn't already have them, but that does seem like an oversight.

You'd have to use at least 2 units to get it since you can't inherit 4 skills and you'd have learn at least 3 tomes, at least Fire, Elfire, and Rauorowl, unlike with the other tomes where you just need to inherit Rauorblade or whatever. It's a weird oversight.

Edited by Kaden