Jump to content
Randoman

"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Birdy said:

I don't see why not, but I haven't tried it so I'm not 100% sure D=.

I don't think it does.  That series of tomes works off of stat buffs, and I don't think the Spurs count.  Might be wrong about this, as I prefer Hone/Fortify/Rally over Spur.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

When I summoned my Lyn about a week and a half ago, I also got Gordon and Serra (4 stars). I already had Oboro at 3, then got her to 4 and that was my main team, Oboro, Lyn, Gordon, and Serra. I got a 5 star Robin 3 days ago and mm some n other things in between. My question is who to keep and who to send home, and what other good teams can I make with the units that I have now, cause my current team is okay but doing advanced in Arena is a chore and half. Took a pic of all my (relevant) units.

Screenshot_2017-02-17-12-41-45-2.png

I don't send units home.

Try swapping Corrin for Robin.  Your team lacks magic damage.  You can also swap Gordin for Olivia, because Hone Attack and dancing is a great combo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I would add something in the FAQ about merging units.  I heard that merging units together would give you a discount on upgrading them, only to find the discount is the sale price of that unit.  For example, if you need 20,000 to make a 5* then merging for a discount would turn it to 19,700.  Not worth it and I wasted one of my Chroms doing this.  Really, you should only merge 5* units unless you're near the character limit.

I'll disagree, given the following conditions:

1. You plan on upgrading that unit to 5* eventually.

2. You pulled a unit of the same rarity.

3. The unit's boon/bane is strictly worse (for example, -Atk Camilla into a neutral one).

I use it on 4* units to give them a stat bump, since it'll take a couple of months before I have the feathers necessary for a 5*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm here again with a question from a friend, since I didn't knew what to answer her.

That conversation you have from the 5 stars characters after reaching lv 40... You only have it for the first character you lv up to 40 or for every character that reach 40?

I don't have anyone in 40, so... I wasn't able to answer her but now I'm curious too, because if this is only for the first one, then Takumi will wait in lv39 until Oboro reach lv40, since I already read his conversation in tumblr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Hi, I'm here again with a question from a friend, since I didn't knew what to answer her.

That conversation you have from the 5 stars characters after reaching lv 40... You only have it for the first character you lv up to 40 or for every character that reach 40?

I don't have anyone in 40, so... I wasn't able to answer her but now I'm curious too, because if this is only for the first one, then Takumi will wait in lv39 until Oboro reach lv40, since I already read his conversation in tumblr

As long as it is a 5* unit that reaches level 40, you will receive the special dialogue. Ryoma was the first one I got, but I also read Marth's, Cain's, and Camilla's on my own file.

Now for repeats (if I leveled up another 5* Ryoma to 40), I am unsure. But for different characters, you will get the special dialogue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sire said:

As long as it is a 5* unit that reaches level 40, you will receive the special dialogue. Ryoma was the first one I got, but I also read Marth's, Cain's, and Camilla's on my own file.

Now for repeats (if I leveled up another 5* Ryoma to 40), I am unsure. But for different characters, you will get the special dialogue.

Oh that's good, because I wan to see Oboro's one, but since I still can't upgrade her to 5, then, Takumi and Lynwill reach 40 first.

I'll tell my friend too.

Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone had the chance to raise Eliwood up to 5*? I'm wanting to know how much SP it costs for Durandal because he's earned a lot of SP and I want to get some skills onto him but be sure to leave enough left that I can immediately get Durandal for him once I amass 20k feathers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Liliesgrace said:

Has anyone had the chance to raise Eliwood up to 5*? I'm wanting to know how much SP it costs for Durandal because he's earned a lot of SP and I want to get some skills onto him but be sure to leave enough left that I can immediately get Durandal for him once I amass 20k feathers.

Sharena's Fensalir costs 400 SP, so I assume it costs the same for Durandal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Sharena's Fensalir costs 400 SP, so I assume it costs the same for Durandal.

Thanks for the feedback. I was assuming it would be around 400. Corrin's Yato was 400 after getting him up to 5* so I thought it'd be at least in the ballpark of 400. 20k of feathers is about the most unfun grind of all but I can't complain since I've already gotten to unlock 5* on three characters so far. Really hoping there are more contests and events down the line to help amass them quicker, otherwise I'm looking at around 500-600 a week from the Arena which is more than I was getting before.

Edited by Liliesgrace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liliesgrace said:

Thanks for the feedback. I was assuming it would be around 400. Corrin's Yato was 400 after getting him up to 5* so I thought it'd be at least in the ballpark of 400. 20k of feathers is about the most unfun grind of all but I can't complain since I've already gotten to unlock 5* on three characters so far. Really hoping there are more contests and events down the line to help amass them quicker, otherwise I'm looking at around 500-600 a week from the Arena which is more than I was getting before.

If you have enough feathers to get multiple characters to 5*, you should be able to hit 1,600 from the Offense list alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you have enough feathers to get multiple characters to 5*, you should be able to hit 1,600 from the Offense list alone.

I wish! I ended up with a ton of feathers due to sending so many summoned characters home before realizing I could actually merge them with the ones I already had. I had saved all my itunes cards from Christmas for this game once I learned it was coming out. Apparently I am not so great at the strategy portion of this game and though I've gotten better at the Arena, I usually only managed to win 3-4 fights in a row before losing and missing out on the chain bonus. I haven't even reached 5 wins in a row yet, but it's a goal I'm hoping to reach soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I wish! I ended up with a ton of feathers due to sending so many summoned characters home before realizing I could actually merge them with the ones I already had. I had saved all my itunes cards from Christmas for this game once I learned it was coming out. Apparently I am not so great at the strategy portion of this game and though I've gotten better at the Arena, I usually only managed to win 3-4 fights in a row before losing and missing out on the chain bonus. I haven't even reached 5 wins in a row yet, but it's a goal I'm hoping to reach soon. 

What's your team?  Include everything 3* and up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, eclipse said:

I don't think it does.  That series of tomes works off of stat buffs, and I don't think the Spurs count.  Might be wrong about this, as I prefer Hone/Fortify/Rally over Spur.

Just chiming in to add that Tharja's weapon bonus didn't work with my Robin's Spur Def when I tested it, so I assume that this also applies to Nino and other Spur skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My latest pull gave me two 4⋆ Sophias. Which one should I keep, +Atk/−HP or +Spd/−Res? Or even the neutral one from the Hero Battles haha no way I waste feathers on her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 5/7 wins in a chain currently and the score between the chain and my score comes to 3,200 something.  Do I need to complete the chain or can I wait out the last 2 days?  

 

After surviving the last battle by luck I'm afraid to finish the chain lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My latest pull gave me two 4⋆ Sophias. Which one should I keep, +Atk/−HP or +Spd/−Res? Or even the neutral one from the Hero Battles haha no way I waste feathers on her.

Those are both decent boon/bane combinations (-HP is probably the best bane to have, and +Spd is always good). If you have plans to use her long term, I would go for +Spd/Res. Looking at her base/max stats, because Sophia's speed is terrible. She could use all the help she could to bump that up.

3 minutes ago, Mysteryshadow5` said:

I have 5/7 wins in a chain currently and the score between the chain and my score comes to 3,200 something.  Do I need to complete the chain or can I wait out the last 2 days?  

After surviving the last battle by luck I'm afraid to finish the chain lol.

You *could* wait it out, but there's not point. Even if you lose the next battle, your 3200 still stands. With such a high score, you may be able to get yourself ranked with another battle or two!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mysteryshadow5` said:

I have 5/7 wins in a chain currently and the score between the chain and my score comes to 3,200 something.  Do I need to complete the chain or can I wait out the last 2 days?  

 

After surviving the last battle by luck I'm afraid to finish the chain lol.

I believe you have until Monday before the chain would reset, so it won't hurt you if you wait until tomorrow to continue.  I've only been doing the 3 free battles per day, and saving my crests for now.

There are a metric ton of Arena quests, so I may end up splurging on my crests to knock out some, if I'm close.  I'm currently in the Hard tier of the quests.  If the final tier makes you do like 80 Arena battles, I might just skip that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, then I'll battle on.  One more question.  Right now my strongest team is Lyndis 5☆ lv 32, Jagan 4☆ lv 28, Barst 4☆ lv 28, and Hawkeye 4☆ lv 29.  The arena is granting bonuses for teams with Alphonse and Sharena.  Should I promote them to 4 ☆ and start leveling them.  Would it make a big difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all the 4* units I have right now, who would be the best to promote to 5*? This is just so I know when the time comes, even though it won't be soon due to the ridiculous amount of stuff needed to go up to 5* (I really hope they reduce it at some point). Also I would rather keep Cordelia and Corrin as they are as they're on my current team and are on par with my 5*s in terms of level. Unless its really worth all the grinding and they're more worth promoting than the other 4*s I have.

IMG_9460.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sdgj1994 said:

Of all the 4* units I have right now, who would be the best to promote to 5*? This is just so I know when the time comes, even though it won't be soon due to the ridiculous amount of stuff needed to go up to 5* (I really hope they reduce it at some point). Also I would rather keep Cordelia and Corrin as they are as they're on my current team and are on par with my 5*s in terms of level. Unless its really worth all the grinding and they're more worth promoting than the other 4*s I have.

IMG_9460.PNG

I have seen Cordelia ranked pretty high on the tier list.  Does she have access to Brave Lance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have seen Cordelia ranked pretty high on the tier list.  Does she have access to Brave Lance?

She does but I just decide not to use it. While using it makes her attack twice on player phase, it reduces her Attack and Speed so she's weaker on enemy phase. If I have to use her to lure a foe in then I don't want her dealing no damage to them and getting easily doubled. Camilla is my brave weapon user.

Then again I could just lure them in with Corrin as she's the same colour.

Edited by sdgj1994

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sdgj1994 said:

She does but I just decide not to use it. While using it makes her attack twice on player phase, it reduces her Attack and Speed so she's weaker on enemy phase. If I have to use her to lure a foe in then I don't want her dealing no damage to them and getting easily doubled. Camilla is my brave weapon user.

Then again I could just lure them in with Corrin as she's the same colour.

You get Brave Lance+ at 5*, which helps a bit with the Atk penalty.  I think if you do want to use Steel Lance on her, she won't get much more out of being 5*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rezzy said:

You get Brave Lance+ at 5*, which helps a bit with the Atk penalty.  I think if you do want to use Steel Lance on her, she won't get much more out of being 5*.

I'm aware of this, the Brave Lance+ has the same might as the Steel Lance. If she were a 5* I would be using that and she would also have access to Galeforce. But then I would also have to train her up again from lv 1. Robin was already mentioned and his Blaaraven tome (or whatever you call it) is useful against powerful threats to my current team like Takumi and Kagero (even though the Poison Dagger would still be effective against Robin). So its worth training Robin to lv 20 and then ranking him up when the time (eventually) comes, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, in my two last pulls I got 2 5* Seliph's. Of course, I am incredibly happy to have drawn 5* units (though I would have preferred one of the Renais twins for this focus)...but I'm not sure I should keep both or merge them into one, and if I do, which Seliph should feed the other...

The only thing I know about their boons and banes is that the only differences lie in their ATK and their RES. 

Currently at lvl 31 both :

Seliph 1 has 44 ATK 21 RES

Seliph 2 has 47 ATK 15 RES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...