"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Pretty sure that's what the dancer are for, or do u deny u don't use a dancer for Oboro?

I don't use a dancer for Oboro.... she's a counter killer so I just let her sit there and murder whoever she wants on enemy phase LOL

Sure, you can use a dancer to "artificially double" with the sweeping skills, but there's better things to a use your dance on. Like Nino!

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Pretty sure that's what the dancer are for, or do u deny u don't use a dancer for Oboro?  :P:

Oboro don’t need no stinkin’ dancer to QR-Ignis stuff, y’know.

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh so in other words, the seals is useless to me since I don't actually have any of the Sweeps skills

FFFFFAAAAANNNNNTTTTAAAASSSSTTTTTIIIICCCCC.    :dry:

lol same. however...using it against those pesky thieves and mages who have a billion speed/Darting Blow and Windsweep/Watersweep in some of the maps IS gives us..a nice tool..

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

lol same. however...using it against those pesky thieves and mages who have a billion speed/Darting Blow and Windsweep/Watersweep in some of the maps IS gives us..a nice tool..

That stupid thief on Clarisse’s map maiming himself and his enormous Spd because of him running Windsweep in his infinte wisdom.

9 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I don't use a dancer for Oboro.... she's a counter killer so I just let her sit there and murder whoever she wants on enemy phase LOL

Sure, you can use a dancer to "artificially double" with the sweeping skills, but there's better things to a use your dance on. Like Nino!

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oboro don’t need no stinkin’ dancer to QR-Ignis stuff, y’know.

Don't know what QR means but

Well aren't you clever.

But that's to be expected for soul less machine such as yourselves

5 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

Wonder if that can help M-Robin.

Edited by Zangetsu

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Don't know what QR means but
Well aren't you clever.

But that's to be expected for soul less machine such as yourselves

Quick Riposte.

I’m a proud human made of flesh and blood, don’t mix me with soulless traitorous mechanisms, thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Quick Riposte.

I’m a proud human made of flesh and blood, don’t mix me with soulless traitorous mechanisms, thank you very much.

Probably should have put the two together there, thx u for the response. My apologize for making such accusation.

Afterall it does takes having flesh & blood for better taste in women.

SHOTS FIRED!

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That stupid thief on Clarisse’s map maiming himself and his enormous Spd because of him running Windsweep in his infinte wisdom.

now now...what's the point of doubling if you do zero damage? might as well live to do zero damage another day! 

but in seriousness, the thief was actually annoying as heck because it would just sit there smiling and content as it debuffed your whole team to hell and back while you're trying to tank three people at once. 

and the green mage on Bound Battle map, i had no one to deal with that bastard efficiently because of his sweepy sweep so he could just go ham as i tried to juggle all the other abominations on that map. 

12 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Wonder if that can help M-Robin.

sadly i think he would still be too slow against those guys even with Phantom Speed. maybe a +spd Robin with a Hone Speed 8')

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

sadly i think he would still be too slow against those guys even with Phantom Speed. maybe a +spd Robin with a Hone Speed 8')

Ohoho silly me I forgot how slow M-Robin. hehehehe *sobs*

Why did they put Cancel T-A for!?

Cancel Affinity is not available for tomes and staves, if I understood you correctly.

Yeah but it's available for Bow-Users, & by Bow-Users I mean B-Cordelia. Taco-Meme still can't beat me M-Robin.

Given a few days, can anyone confirm if Cancel Affinity is the latest hit that's sweeping the nation (aka becoming common on colorless units)?

Shame that Cancel Affinity was revealed very soon after my plans to build TA-Raven Sophia formed...

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Given a few days, can anyone confirm if Cancel Affinity is the latest hit that's sweeping the nation (aka becoming common on colorless units)?

No it isn't

Haven't seen it once yet lol

11 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Ohoho silly me I forgot how slow M-Robin. hehehehe *sobs*

Why did they put Cancel T-A for!?

lol. yeah i kinda forget because mine always has dancer support for the pseudo-double.

and yeah that's gonna be so annoying with B! Cordelias..and anyone running the Brave Bow build..i encounter merged Bridelias in the arena too much for my liking and it's annoying having to tiptoe around, but if they start having Cancel Affinity..-groan- mayhaps be time for me to bust out ye olde Bowbreaker and ditch Robin for Raven T-Adept Boey since he can maybe actually tank 2 hits.

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

lol. yeah i kinda forget because mine always has dancer support for the pseudo-double.

and yeah that's gonna be so annoying with B! Cordelias..and anyone running the Brave Bow build..i encounter merged Bridelias in the arena too much for my liking and it's annoying having to tiptoe around, but if they start having Cancel Affinity..-groan- mayhaps be time for me to bust out ye olde Bowbreaker and ditch Robin for Raven T-Adept Boey since he can maybe actually tank 2 hits.

Brave bow Cordelia still gets easily killed by Nino

Nino solves all of your problems Sozz!

Just now, Oboro! said:

No shit, Sherlock. She also gets easily killed by Reinhardt. Or any semi-competent melee. Or almost everyone.

No shit, Sherlock. 

:(

She also gets easily killed by Reinhardt. Or any semi-competent melee. Or almost everyone.

Eggsactly. So killing her isn't much of an issue. Baiting is a little tricky, but who uses bait tactics anyway right?

Right? 

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Eggsactly. So killing her isn't much of an issue. Baiting is a little tricky, but who uses bait tactics anyway right?

Right? 

Probably why M-Robin is on my team.

& Totally not bcuz narcissism & OTP purposes:ph34r:

Edited by Zangetsu

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Probably why M-Robin is on my team.

& Totally not bcuz narcissism & OTP purposes:ph34r:

Male robin was my second 5 star and he still puts in quite a bit of work for me! I can see how you can stand by him ;)

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Male robin was my second 5 star and he still puts in quite a bit of work for me! I can see how you can stand by him ;)

Hey I worked way too hard to him for him not being viable. I raise from a 3* all the way to 5*, no way he's not gonna my main team.

& to be with Lucy

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Nino solves all of your problems Sozz!

you can't just throw a Nino at all your problems damn it! except probably you can

my playstyle has always been very enemy phase oriented and it stresses me out sending fragile nukes in the middle of battlefield to kill things and then planning how to get them to safety without getting someone else killed for their sins. if i still ran a dancer these days... -nostalgic sigh-

plus, Boey has the higher BST by 2 points. it's very important to me so that i can delude myself into thinking i can escape Horse Emblem if i slowly crawl my way out of this elo hell one fraction of a point at a time. even though it really just means facing higher merged Horse Emblem, and i'd need like 4 +10 merges to ever be able to escape it for good..makes me depressed..

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

you can't just throw a Nino at all your problems damn it! except probably you can

I've been doing it for years....

You wouldn't believe how much SP she has from all those lives she's killed

4 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

my playstyle has always been very enemy phase oriented and it stresses me out sending fragile nukes in the middle of battlefield to kill things and then planning how to get them to safety without getting someone else killed for their sins. if i still ran a dancer these days... -nostalgic sigh-

There's nothing to be stressed out about when that same unit who's in the middle of the battlefield kills everyone on that very same battlefield! LOL

Why don't you run a dancer these days?

5 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

plus, Boey has the higher BST by 2 points. it's very important to me so that i can delude myself into thinking i can escape Horse Emblem if i slowly crawl my way out of this elo hell one fraction of a point at a time. even though it really just means facing higher merged Horse Emblem, and i'd need like 4 +10 merges to ever be able to escape it for good..makes me depressed..

BST doesn't matter anymore. Only skills, merges, Star rank, and level. Sure, having a high BST means you have a better stat spread than other units, but it doesn't make a difference anymore.

I think so anyway.... I'm not even sure how the arena works anymore.... I just bring Nino and hope for a good score 

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I've been doing it for years....

You wouldn't believe how much SP she has from all those lives she's killed

There's nothing to be stressed out about when that same unit who's in the middle of the battlefield kills everyone on that very same battlefield! LOL

Why don't you run a dancer these days?

BST doesn't matter anymore. Only skills, merges, Star rank, and level. Sure, having a high BST means you have a better stat spread than other units, but it doesn't make a difference anymore.

I think so anyway.... I'm not even sure how the arena works anymore.... I just bring Nino and hope for a good score 

god one day i just want to draw a hysteric looking Nino coated in the blood of her enemies as their corpses lay strewn around her, and it's all thanks to you

's a shame she tends to get popped in one hit and can only kill half the enemy team in one turn, though )< or maybe it's..the secret OP QP Galeforce Nino with dancer support??! 

no dancer because of BST. BST still matters i'm pretty sure, since the only time i encounter things like fully kitted out Reinfarts and Cecilias (or Horse Emblem in general) are when they are merged to high heaven to make up for having some of the lowest BSTs in the game. same goes for other ranged units on the lower end of the spectrum. i think it's also why i can still encounter vanilla Hectors in the arena even though my team is fully inherited. well that and his weapon is also Prf for more points, but so are all of mine except possibly the bonus unit. i'm not really sure how much weight BST holds now, but the increases i'm nitpicking about really aren't worth much in the end. i was looking at some speculation and i think it literally gives like 1/10th of an arena point per extra stat point. i don't know why i do it to myself. i should just make a team of Donnel, Faye, Tobin, and Gray so i can know true suffering for BST.

tldr: i'm bad