"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

So, got a 4* Eirika. I have her and a 4* Nino in line for promotion, waiting to get 20k feathers. 
Who should I promote first? 
Eirika has her legendary weapon and gets more useful with it while Nino already has a lot of potential as 4* and could benefit of Eirika being promoted while paired togheter. Am I right? Or is there a reason to go with Nino first? 

Nino is -HP/+Spd
Eirika is -Def/+Res

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the best respective Raven tome users? 

I'm building a +ATK/-SPD Sophia who is deemed to be the best red despite Lillina and Sanaki having better offenses. But who are the best candidates for Blue and Green Raven tomes? I was planning on doing M!Robin and Soren but I did just come into possession of a Boey and Mae and I also have F!Robin, B!Caeda, Cecillia and Ursula.

Edited by Zeo

Probably a simple question but I'm about to go to the gym and don't have time to search for it sorry but 

I just got a new Ike with +atk 

if i merge my old ike with SI skills , does the new Ike lose them or will he have all the skills already? Thank you 

and also +Atk -hp Ike is better then a +HP -Def Ike , right? 

10 minutes ago, CorruptedChrome said:

Probably a simple question but I'm about to go to the gym and don't have time to search for it sorry but 

I just got a new Ike with +atk 

if i merge my old ike with SI skills , does the new Ike lose them or will he have all the skills already? Thank you 

and also +Atk -hp Ike is better then a +HP -Def Ike , right? 

All learned skills will remained after merge, all transferred but not learned skills will remain as transferred but unlearned.

And yup.

5 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

i'm trying to compose a debuff defense team for funsies, and i keep getting stuck on who to put in the lineup..the criteria is basically: did you dump your attack stat for good def, res, and at least middling spd aka can you at least live through almost any attack from any colour. F!Corn (her res isn't fab but debuff breath) and Selena are definitely keepers. i want an axe user for Legion's axe, but none of the axe users really fit for me..Titania and Sheena especially (since Warden's) would be nice but the movement difference on a defense team kinda defeats the whole purpose since i want them kinda clumped together at least marginally so they can take advantage of each others' debuffing. i also thought Saizo would be a good idea and i have a +Spd/-HP one but he collapses if a mage glances at him and i'm just not feeling it. but there's not really another dagger user that is bulky in both res and def that could take his dagger for the sick AOE debuffing...i'm just not sure who to put in 4th slot. Clarisse was a possibility, or putting her bow on someone, but eh..Odin has a decent spread for my needs, and with Raven tome even better, but Corn is already blue magic damage..

and yeah ik this team will be pretty suck, but..fun..also i'm too poor to inherit Ploys. i'm not sure if i should only do Threaten for C slot, since it will probably turn out inefficient in debuffing the same stuff twice. putting buffs there instead so the team is buffed while you're suffering through debuff hell sounds oppressive. in theory. or maybe just put Savage Blow on everyone to annoy people. B skills are definitely going to be Seals. A skill is something to maximize bulk, either HP+5 or Fury. i'm conflicted because Fury is obviously better, but this team is about staying alive as long as possible and annoying the pee out of the enemy, and that recoil damage is a fair chunk of health. 

For fun and annoying others, you can try Firesweep Bow and Watersweep. With Firesweep Bow, your opponents cannot counterattack, and you can put whatever Seal or Poison Strike as your B passive. Since your dagger users already debuff enemy Defense and Resistance, you can use Watersweep as their B passive to prevent counter attacks.

Vanilla BB!Lyn is also great since she cannot be counterattacked and whoever she attacks also cannot counterattack.

4 hours ago, Rinco said:

So, got a 4* Eirika. I have her and a 4* Nino in line for promotion, waiting to get 20k feathers. 
Who should I promote first? 
Eirika has her legendary weapon and gets more useful with it while Nino already has a lot of potential as 4* and could benefit of Eirika being promoted while paired togheter. Am I right? Or is there a reason to go with Nino first? 

Nino is -HP/+Spd
Eirika is -Def/+Res

In my opinion, it depends on how many Blade mages you currently have. If Nino is just one out of many, I would promote Eirika first since she will be immediately useful to everyone else. If Nino is your first primary mage, I would promote Nino first since Eirika's job can be split amongst Nino's teammates.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I got a duplicate 5* Fae. Merge into my existing one or use her as Renewal fodder?

I would keep her for now if you cannot decide. I only use 4* units as fodder unless the skill is locked at 5*. Renewal is obtainable from 4* Fae, so using a 5* for it seems like a waste. Merging is not a bad idea, but the payoff is very small in the beginning and it does not really help you until you get much higher merges.

1 hour ago, Silent shifter said:

Hello, is a -spd +def Ninian worth using?

She is the only blue dancer I have.

Thank you.

Dancers are always worth using. You need her for Arena Assault, since you cannot use multiple Olivias.

If you can afford it, get all three Dancers/Singer. They make your life so much easier.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

What are the best respective Raven tome users? 

I'm building a +ATK/-SPD Sophia who is deemed to be the best red despite Lillina and Sanaki having better offenses. But who are the best candidates for Blue and Green Raven tomes? I was planning on doing M!Robin and Soren but I did just come into possession of a Boey and Mae and I also have F!Robin, B!Caeda, Cecillia and Ursula.

Cavalry units are the best Ravens due to their buffs and mobility.

Raven mages need either high Defense or balanced Defense and Resistance. You can check out the wiki's character stat table and sort them by tomes and then by stat. Sophia has a nice balance of both. Boey and Henry have the highest Defense, and they are a nightmare for my BB!Cordelia to deal with if I see them in the Arena. M!Robin is the best blue Raven in my opinion.

31 minutes ago, Solunar said:

The banners that have seasonal characters stated that there could potentially be another time they eventually pop up again. Were there ever any info or hints on when? 

Your guess is as good as ours. In my opinion, Intelligent Systems should not divulge that information, or else it will cost them sales.

Edited by XRay

5 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Okay, thanks XRay, now I just summoned another Ninian (+Hp -atk).

Total 2 Ninians (+def -spd) and (+Hp -atk), do I merge the -spd into the + Hp one or just keep both?

I would keep both unless you are running out of space. Ninian is the only Fortify Dragon fodder in case you want to build a dragon team down the line.

Edited by XRay

The only other Blade Mage non-cavalry I have other than Nino is Tharja.

But I have all 3 blade on horses (Leo, Cecilia and Ursula, all 5* and built up).

I'm also building Summer Corrin with Blarblade and she could use Eirika buffs, since I don't have Hone Fliers to help her out.

5 minutes ago, Rinco said:

The only other Blade Mage non-cavalry I have other than Nino is Tharja.

But I have all 3 blade on horses (Leo, Cecilia and Ursula, all 5* and built up).

I'm also building Summer Corrin with Blarblade and she could use Eirika buffs, since I don't have Hone Fliers to help her out.

I should have specified to exclude Blade ponies because all they need is other ponies.

Since you are going to build NS!Corrin and you already have Tharja, I would promote Eirika first. Nino would still be great at 4*. It is also easier to get Nino to 4*+10 than to get her to 5*+4 or 5.

Hey guys!

After much effort, I have finally pulled a Julia! Unfortunately, she is -Spd / +Res which gives her only 23 Spd overall. Is there any hope of trying to make her work? Even if I chose Life & Death 3 over Fury 3, I'd only be at 30 Spd with the Sacred Seal.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. :)

23 minutes ago, Koos said:

Hey guys!

After much effort, I have finally pulled a Julia! Unfortunately, she is -Spd / +Res which gives her only 23 Spd overall. Is there any hope of trying to make her work? Even if I chose Life & Death 3 over Fury 3, I'd only be at 30 Spd with the Sacred Seal.

Julia is pretty slow to begin with, so -Spd is not going to hurt her too much if her primary job is to counter kill blue mages. If you want to use her offensively as a Blade mage, she needs +Spd like any other Blade mage, but Nino would do that job far better with less investment required as well as better performance.

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Due to me being an idiot, I forget what units give Luna? Can somebody help me?

You can use this link:
https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Luna

If you need to look anything else up, replace "Luna" in the link with whatever character or skill you are looking for. I recommend bookmarking the Wiki's homepage so you can easily edit the last part of the link out and type in whatever you need.

Edited by XRay

28 minutes ago, Koos said:

Hey guys!

Instead of making her double, try making her into a powerhouse that will make blue mages will fear. Fury will work as an A slot. or death blow.  Life  & death will ruin her magical bulk. The slot B skill can be either be green tome beaker for green mages match ups  or Quick Riposte to crush blue magical units  that attack her. The special should be iceberg  due to the her massive resistance. Just remember quick riposte and fury does not mix. Hopes this helps.

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Catria and Frederick both give Luna at 4 stars.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

16 minutes ago, Koos said:

Hey guys!

Instead of making her double, try making her into a powerhouse that will make blue mages will fear. Fury will work as an A slot. or death blow.  Life  & death will ruin her magical bulk. The slot B skill can be either be green tome beaker for green mages match ups  or Quick Riposte of crush blue magical units  that attack her. The special should be iceberg  due to the her massive resistance. Just remember quick riposte and fury does not mix. Hopes this helps.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Catria and Frederick both give Luna at 4 stars.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

For fun and annoying others, you can try Firesweep Bow and Watersweep. With Firesweep Bow, your opponents cannot counterattack, and you can put whatever Seal or Poison Strike as your B passive. Since your dagger users already debuff enemy Defense and Resistance, you can use Watersweep as their B passive to prevent counter attacks.

Vanilla BB!Lyn is also great since she cannot be counterattacked and whoever she attacks also cannot counterattack.

ooh i like that. i don't have the fodder for Watersweep nor a Lyn, and only one Faye so i'll have to think carefully on who to give that bow to. Firesweep sword when? )8 thanks for the ideas!

38 minutes ago, CorruptedChrome said:

Just pulled a genny , is she as a unit good or is she SI fodder for a different healer ? 

Depending on her nature, she is fodder in my opinion, but if she is your first and only one, I would keep her for Hero Merit.

14 minutes ago, Solunar said:

Just curious to what you guys think of a +atk/-spd Kagero. Seems like a double edged sword. Should I wait for one that is +atk/not -spd or just build this one?

i think she'd be pretty good with L&D to patch her speed up to 34 and bolster her one shot capability. she'd mostly be a one shot wonder with middling speed to prevent her getting doubled at that point.

my Kagero with Fury gives her 35 speed i believe, and i've still found her quite useful, and she's just +Def/-Res.

Edited by wizzard of soz

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It is, in fact, the pinnacle of mankind.

WHAT? I'm not totally sure about that. Arcanite would think that mankind is inferior to robots, but like, the best part of mankind definitely isn't in those demon eyes! There's like, soooo much better things to look at~