"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Is there any way to get enemy teams in the Training Tower to change without spending resources? I'm trying to raise Sheena but I keep getting teams that she has no chance in hell of getting any kills from.

56 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Not that I've seen. I don't think it's a big deal to just run the 1 stamina starting stratum to reshuffle the teams though.

This method, or you can run an Arena Battle, if you still have Swords for the day.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got a phone that can run FE heroes without crashing every 30 seconds

After rerolling like 20 times in the past two days, I only rolled 2 5*s total (first was Lachesis, which apparently is a bad starting roll)

Luckily, I rolled a Sanaki today, along with a 4* Gunter and some other junk 3*s

Anyways, I've heard some good things about Sanaki, but is she worth starting with? It seems she lacks a special, which is somewhat concerning. She has pretty good damage, terrible hp/def. Considering my brother rolled an eldigan today... not sure how I feel about her 

21 minutes ago, Argly902 said:

Finally got a phone that can run FE heroes without crashing every 30 seconds

After rerolling like 20 times in the past two days, I only rolled 2 5*s total (first was Lachesis, which apparently is a bad starting roll)

Luckily, I rolled a Sanaki today, along with a 4* Gunter and some other junk 3*s

Anyways, I've heard some good things about Sanaki, but is she worth starting with? It seems she lacks a special, which is somewhat concerning. She has pretty good damage, terrible hp/def. Considering my brother rolled an eldigan today... not sure how I feel about her 

My distaste for Sanaki aside, she's a decent unit that you can build a team around.  Just about every 5* unit is good if you can get good team synergy going.

Is Sharena worth using on my team? I have a 4* Nino (+HP, -Res), 4* Olivia, a 5* Lucina (+Spd, -Def), and a 5* Robin (+Res, -Def) on my team right now, along with a 4* Sharena, a 5* Lilina (IDK about IVs, but not -Atk or -Spd), and a 4* Cordelia (+Atk, -HP). If I add Sharena, I'll probably promote her first (I'll get enough feathers after this arena's finished), while otherwise I'll promote Nino.

Edited by ARGHETH

10 minutes ago, ARGHETH said:

Is Sharena worth using on my team? I have a 4* Nino (+HP, -Res), 4* Olivia, a 5* Lucina (+Spd, -Def), and a 5* Robin (+Res, -Def) on my team right now, along with a 4* Sharena, a 5* Lilina (IDK about IVs, but not -Atk or -Spd), and a 4* Cordelia (+Atk, -HP). If I add Sharena, I'll probably promote her first (I'll get enough feathers after this arena's finished), while otherwise I'll promote Nino.

Sharena makes a good Lancer, but you really can't go wrong with Nino either.  You've already got two decent mages in Robin and Lilina, so you may want to go with Sharena to get another Physical unit.

I hear Tharja is good. However, she has a neutral-at-best (+Res -HP) nature and between Ryoma dominating my red combat slot and also having Sanaki as a red mage (+Spd, -HP) and recently promoted Nino (+Spd, -Def) as the huge stats -blade mage, is it even worth training Tharja? Will she still do something that the rest of my team doesn't? Ryoma, Sanaki, and Nino are all 5*. Tharja is 4*.

She's not exactly my favorite character, but I'm wondering if she's good enough to warrant some usage, or would feathers be more relevant at this point.

Edited by Thor Odinson

37 minutes ago, TheouAegis said:

If you forget to log in one day, when does the daily login bonus refresh? Or does it ever?

(I just got an event bonus and not a login bonus when I logged in. I forgot to log in yesterday.)

Every Sunday gives you 1 orb as a Weekend log-in bonus. Every day until the middle of March sometime gives you 2 orbs as an app-release bonus. By not logging in yesterday, you missed out on 3 orbs instead of the usual 2 you get each day.

Edited by Raven

Considering the number of magic you've already raised, I'd not bother with Tharja yet. My own Tharja is -Spd, so maybe I'm a bit biased against her.

7 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

I hear Tharja is good. However, she has a neutral-at-best (+Res -HP) nature and between Ryoma dominating my red combat slot and also having Sanaki as a red mage (+Spd, -HP) and recently promoted Nino (+Spd, -Def) as the huge stats -blade mage, is it even worth training Tharja? Will she still do something that the rest of my team doesn't? Ryoma, Sanaki, and Nino are all 5*. Tharja is 4*.

She's not exactly my favorite character, but I'm wondering if she's good enough to warrant some usage, or would feathers be more relevant at this point.

I'd put Tharja on the back burner for now, but if Feathers ever become more plentiful or the Meta changes, you'll have her ready to go.

Does anyone know if Breaker skills beat out Quick Riposte (ex. if Arthur attacks Subaki with both at full HP, would Subaki be able to perform a follow-up)?

Semi-related note, would anyone find something like this useful?

iNcImGS.png

Not just that one specific info dump, ofc...the idea would be that you could pick 2 characters and get a briefing on the match-up.

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Does anyone know if Breaker skills beat out Quick Riposte (ex. if Arthur attacks Subaki with both at full HP, would Subaki be able to perform a follow-up)?

Reveal hidden contents

iNcImGS.png

Not just that one specific info dump, ofc...the idea would be that you could pick 2 characters and get a briefing on the match-up.

To the breaker thing, I'm not sure at all but if I had to guess it probably just reverts back to normal combat sequencing. 

To the semi-related note: If that counted special skills and other things as well (like seal defense or defiant attack) then yeah. Seems pretty cool. Makes predicting battles a lot easier which is something I try to do.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

To the semi-related note: If that counted special skills and other things as well (like seal defense or defiant attack) then yeah. Seems pretty cool. Makes predicting battles a lot easier which is something I try to do.

I did initially want to run some flavor of "in-a-vacuum" combat prediction, but I was having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I think it actually takes just about everything into account except those two things (I'll get around to taking Odin's Defiant out of hard-code land eventually)...oh, and Threatens. I don't even want to think about how I'd do that. Now that I've got what I do have down, I might be able to take a more educated crack at it. Right now it is a little...info-vomit-y =P .

Edit: on second thought...I'm not sure that info-vomit-y is such a bad thing considering what I wanted to do with it (basically check atk & spd thresholds for x-HKOs and doubling). In fact...a full-on "in-a-vacuum" simulation would probably be more info-vomit-y, given that there would have to, essentially, be one for every possible IV case. So maybe, at least for now...just leave the user to draw conclusions.

Edited by LordFrigid

11 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Reveal hidden contents

iNcImGS.png

Not exactly Quick Riposte, but Axebreaker confirmed to defunct Armads' effect, which is basically a Quick Riposte 2 I guess.

Edited by pianime94

Hello everyone.

Just wondering if there is a thread or something with recommended IVs for all the characters in the game?

I'm currently getting a lot of chars I'd like to try out, but unsure whether their IVs are good or nah.

18 minutes ago, Magnux7 said:

Hello everyone.

Just wondering if there is a thread or something with recommended IVs for all the characters in the game?

I'm currently getting a lot of chars I'd like to try out, but unsure whether their IVs are good or nah.

This website has the best IVs for a lot of heroes, but not all. It'll take a while before everyone is reached. https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

35 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This website has the best IVs for a lot of heroes, but not all. It'll take a while before everyone is reached. https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Many thanks ^^

One question though, the site confirms it's possible to get 2 positive and 2 negative IVs, is this true?

Out of all the 50 or so chars I've gotten, that has never happend to me. 

For me it's always just 1 boon/bane or average across the board.

Just now, Magnux7 said:

Many thanks ^^

One question though, the site confirms it's possible to get 2 positive and 2 negative IVs, is this true?

Out of all the 50 or so chars I've gotten, that has never happend to me. 

For me it's always just 1 boon/bane or average across the board.

Nah that's actually a myth

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nah that's actually a myth

Yeah, I kinda figured it had to be a myth.

The site recommends some heroes with specific 2+/2- IVs, which is why I brought it up.

Edited by Magnux7

So I've finally decided to jump on FE: Heroes and was looking for a little advice without having to make my own thread (which might just get merged here anyway xD)

Now, just like I do before I play anyway "P2W" mobile game, I did a little research to see what was the best way to tackle the game early on and saw that it was re-rolling (just like several other games) I also had a look at some tier lists to see what I should be re-rolling for.

So I've done a little re-rolling, probably about 5-6 times now and I think I got a decent line-up. I rolled a 5* Klein, a 5* Sanaki, A 4* Niles and two other three stars. I was ideally looking for one of the S Tiers like Takumi but I can't help but think that two 5*s in one drop is pretty good. Should I stick with this or continue in hopes of getting Takumi or Lucina? 

24 minutes ago, Way2much said:

So I've finally decided to jump on FE: Heroes and was looking for a little advice without having to make my own thread (which might just get merged here anyway xD)

Now, just like I do before I play anyway "P2W" mobile game, I did a little research to see what was the best way to tackle the game early on and saw that it was re-rolling (just like several other games) I also had a look at some tier lists to see what I should be re-rolling for.

So I've done a little re-rolling, probably about 5-6 times now and I think I got a decent line-up. I rolled a 5* Klein, a 5* Sanaki, A 4* Niles and two other three stars. I was ideally looking for one of the S Tiers like Takumi but I can't help but think that two 5*s in one drop is pretty good. Should I stick with this or continue in hopes of getting Takumi or Lucina? 

Out of curiosity, which three stars did you roll?

I would personally stick with that roll, as Sanaki and Klein are both fairly viable units that cover both sides of the spectrum (plus Sanaki makes for a decent Hector check, which is always appreciated).  However, they are also both rather delicate and stuck attacking from 2 range, and Niles doesn't help that much... There are load more useful 1 range units, so you should be set within a few pulls, but that would be my reason to be concerned.

1 minute ago, red-and-soulless said:

Out of curiosity, which three stars did you roll?

I would personally stick with that roll, as Sanaki and Klein are both fairly viable units that cover both sides of the spectrum (plus Sanaki makes for a decent Hector check, which is always appreciated).  However, they are also both rather delicate and stuck attacking from 2 range, and Niles doesn't help that much... There are load more useful 1 range units, so you should be set within a few pulls, but that would be my reason to be concerned.

I pulled Serra & Lon'qu so definitely not ideal 3*s but I think I might stick with this one. I've attached one of my nintendo ID's to it so I don't lose it. But I've heard (seen) so many amazing things about Takumi, Hector, Lucina etc. while I've heard absolutely nothing about Klein or Sanaki, which kinda worries me lol. But how often do you draw TWO 5*s? Wasn't the percentage for one like 4% or something?

49 minutes ago, Way2much said:

I pulled Serra & Lon'qu so definitely not ideal 3*s but I think I might stick with this one. I've attached one of my nintendo ID's to it so I don't lose it. But I've heard (seen) so many amazing things about Takumi, Hector, Lucina etc. while I've heard absolutely nothing about Klein or Sanaki, which kinda worries me lol. But how often do you draw TWO 5*s? Wasn't the percentage for one like 4% or something?

Klein is apparently a better version of Gordin as far as offense is concerned, and Sanaki is pretty good for offensive support to run along with Blade Tomers. They're both kinda squishy and want tanky backup, but they can put in the work.

48 minutes ago, Way2much said:

It really is difficult to pass up odds like that, I went with a similar pull back when I started out (5* Young-Tiki/5* Marth/4* Sheena/filler).  I guess it wouldn't hurt to re-roll on the side, assuming you've got the time, since that account is saved.

Sanaki seems to function in a similar vein to Lilina and Julia (slightly slower magic nukes), though Triangle Adept can be a little limiting.  Elieson did an excellent write-up of Klein's potential and options right about here, if you want to check it out: