"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

So did I mess up?  I thought the plus 1, etc etc meant stat improvements. Like bonus for after 40?  But according to the faqs it is only for making unlocking potential cheaper on the feather?  Dang so having a lvl 40 gold Tiki with plus one is a waste?  Fml

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Joesr79 said:

So did I mess up?  I thought the plus 1, etc etc meant stat improvements. Like bonus for after 40?  But according to the faqs it is only for making unlocking potential cheaper on the feather?  Dang so having a lvl 40 gold Tiki with plus one is a waste?  Fml

It's both, you didn't mess up.

What will synergize better with my team?

My current team is:

M!Robin

Raven

Azama

Eirika

I will be switching out Eitika for Chrom once I 5-Star him, that's for sure. However, I recently got a 5-Star Leo, and I was wondering if I could put him into my team. I figured I would replace Robin (who is also 5-star), but I'm not sure. I don't have any other good blue-type heroes, so that may not work out. Any tips?

2 minutes ago, Big Smoke said:

What will synergize better with my team?

My current team is:

M!Robin

Raven

Azama

Eirika

I will be switching out Eitika for Chrom once I 5-Star him, that's for sure. However, I recently got a 5-Star Leo, and I was wondering if I could put him into my team. I figured I would replace Robin (who is also 5-star), but I'm not sure. I don't have any other good blue-type heroes, so that may not work out. Any tips?

Personally, healers have never much impact in my games, so if I were in your position, I'd probably go with Eirika, Chrom, M!Robin and Raven. Robin is important to take care of opposing reds and colorless such as Takumi. Chrom can be your hard hitting red unit and Raven is a good offensive green unit while Eirika is great support unit thanks to all the buff she has at her disposal making all your other member stronger and faster. The main issue with Leo is that he's incredibly slow and you already have a red unit on your team so replacing a Robin with him would probably not be a good idea. 

But you should probably try out some team configurations yourself once you have your Chrom to see what works best for you. 

Hi all,

I'm looking for some experienced players feedback on the current pulls I got and what team I should work towards for strong PVP/PVE end game content. I also dont want to waste my ressources so I'm asking where should I spend the rest of my orbs (which type of summon) and why? So here are my pulls : 5* Klein Sanaki Eldigan Lucina Eirika 4* : Fir Olivia Catria Est Bartre Gunter Beruka Nino Gordin Virion Setsuna Wrys Lissa. Thanks for the input!

54 minutes ago, Odinswill said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for some experienced players feedback on the current pulls I got and what team I should work towards for strong PVP/PVE end game content. I also dont want to waste my ressources so I'm asking where should I spend the rest of my orbs (which type of summon) and why? So here are my pulls : 5* Klein Sanaki Eldigan Lucina Eirika 4* : Fir Olivia Catria Est Bartre Gunter Beruka Nino Gordin Virion Setsuna Wrys Lissa. Thanks for the input!

In short, Effie/Nino are incredible (Effie is fine with a team that covers her weaknesses and offers a bit of ranged support, while Nino shines on a team with loads of buffs to make her kill every other unit in the game). Setsuna is alright and super helpful for Ursula but otherwise outclassed. Felicia is a ResTank Antimage and that's about it. 

You don't have any super threatening greens (Bartre/Beruka are alright), and with Catria as your only blue unit other than Sharena...well, if you field her, Takumis will eat her alive. I'd consider Eirika/Nino/Olivia/Catria as your primary team based on what you have. You need a great, safe blue unit to replace Catria though. Arguably, Effie would be the best option. If you scored an Azura, replacing Olivia with Azura would make your Catria slot very flexible.

Yeah I would specifically pull green (highest priority) and blue. You're overloaded with good red units at the moment and Klein is really decent as well.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

In short, Effie/Nino are incredible (Effie is fine with a team that covers her weaknesses and offers a bit of ranged support, while Nino shines on a team with loads of buffs to make her kill every other unit in the game). Setsuna is alright and super helpful for Ursula but otherwise outclassed. Felicia is a ResTank Antimage and that's about it. 

You don't have any super threatening greens (Bartre/Beruka are alright), and with Catria as your only blue unit other than Sharena...well, if you field her, Takumis will eat her alive. I'd consider Eirika/Nino/Olivia/Catria as your primary team based on what you have. You need a great, safe blue unit to replace Catria though. Arguably, Effie would be the best option. If you scored an Azura, replacing Olivia with Azura would make your Catria slot very flexible.

Ok thanks, I've just been cruising through the story mode, fetching more orbs. I have around 150, Which banner should I spend it on?

Just now, hunty said:

Yeah I would specifically pull green (highest priority) and blue. You're overloaded with good red units at the moment and Klein is really decent as well.

How do I pull a specific color? Do individual pulls and not group pulls? Which banner do you recommend?

11 minutes ago, Odinswill said:

Ok thanks, I've just been cruising through the story mode, fetching more orbs. I have around 150, Which banner should I spend it on?

10 minutes ago, Odinswill said:

How do I pull a specific color? Do individual pulls and not group pulls? Which banner do you recommend?

Please refrain from multiposting like this, and consolidate your posts into a single one before hitting Post.

I'd recommend the Battling Ursula for the time being, as Effie would be a great replacement, and if you scored a 5* Nino, it could save you the feathers and let you apply them elsewhere. 

Alternatively, you can save them for the future. Princes/Princesses aren't too big of a deal for you since you have Eirika/Lucina and they're arguably the most versatile among those available, and you also claim to have Eldigan and Klein, which are two of the more recommended units out of the Sibling Bonds focus. 

You could try going back to Sibling Bonds for a Reinhardt, and if you score an Eliwood or Jagen in the 4* Range, you'd have a good team with Gunter/Eldigan + the two you summon, but I have a feeling that's not going to work out for you.....it's just a gut feeling.

Edited by Elieson

33 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Please refrain from multiposting like this, and consolidate your posts into a single one before hitting Post.

I'd recommend the Battling Ursula for the time being, as Effie would be a great replacement, and if you scored a 5* Nino, it could save you the feathers and let you apply them elsewhere. 

Alternatively, you can save them for the future. Princes/Princesses aren't too big of a deal for you since you have Eirika/Lucina and they're arguably the most versatile among those available, and you also claim to have Eldigan and Klein, which are two of the more recommended units out of the Sibling Bonds focus. 

You could try going back to Sibling Bonds for a Reinhardt, and if you score an Eliwood or Jagen in the 4* Range, you'd have a good team with Gunter/Eldigan + the two you summon, but I have a feeling that's not going to work out for you.....it's just a gut feeling.

Ok here is all my pulls! I decided to go for the Sibling bonds banner and this is everything I got, please let me know who should be my main team(s) heros...

IMG_1209.PNG

IMG_1208.PNG

IMG_1207.PNG

IMG_1206.PNG

@Odinswill You could just post a picture of the summoning, instead of five of each hero...

This has no relation to your question, but you should merge your heros. Looks like you have a lot of clones, that can be used to make heroes better.

@eclipse Do you see this guy's Virion count? DO YOU?!

@Odinswill 5*Abel's a pretty good Brave unit, a solid Swordkiller and Brave Blue hits all forms of red hard. Lucina's good and offers Abel support while covering Greens very hard. Brave Axe Raven is stronk too.

Either Eirika/Nino/Olivia/Abel or Lucina/Raven/Abel/Sanaki should make you reliable teams.

Alternative, you could run a Horse Emblem team because Gunter's Hone Cavalry buff at 4* is fantastic, making your 5* Abel/Eldigan super formidable.Throw in Celica and you have a strong team indeed.

@Big Smoke He could save them for Inheritance too

Edited by Elieson

6 minutes ago, Elieson said:

@eclipse Do you see this guy's Virion count? DO YOU?!

@Odinswill 5*Abel's a pretty good Brave unit, a solid Swordkiller and Brave Blue hits all forms of red hard. Lucina's good and offers Abel support while covering Greens very hard. Brave Axe Raven is stronk too.

Either Eirika/Nino/Olivia/Abel or Lucina/Raven/Abel/Sanaki should make you reliable teams.

Alternative, you could run a Horse Emblem team because Gunter's Hone Cavalry buff at 4* is fantastic, making your 5* Abel/Eldigan super formidable.Throw in Celica and you have a strong team indeed.

@Big Smoke He could save them for Inheritance too

Ok so i made the 3 teams mentioned in the middle of the post thanks! Now I'm wondering which one should I focus on for PvP, and also what should be my priority? Should I just send home all the rest of my 3*'s for the feathers? You seem rather enthusiastic regarding the 3rd team you mentioned, is this the one that should be my 5* priority?

1 hour ago, Odinswill said:

Ok so i made the 3 teams mentioned in the middle of the post thanks! Now I'm wondering which one should I focus on for PvP, and also what should be my priority? Should I just send home all the rest of my 3*'s for the feathers? You seem rather enthusiastic regarding the 3rd team you mentioned, is this the one that should be my 5* priority?

Until skill inheritance is fully announced, keep the fodder units

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes. Boons and banes don't change after upgrading.

Thank goodness, too.  Could you imagine promoting a +Spd,-Def Nino?  Oh, she's -Spd,+Res now.

Hi guys

Maybe I'm just too stupid, but I can't figure out the Boon/Bane of my 5* Setsuna and I consulted various sites.

• HP 18
  • ATK 17   She is equipped with her strongest bow, giving ATK 11
  • SPD 8
  • DEF 6
  • RES 6

This makes her ATK and SPD low and her DEF high, so I suppose there is a mistake with her ATK. Could it be, that the calculator i used is wrong?

Thanks in Advance

Will promoting star affect the IV Set?
I currently have a +Spd, -Res Robin(M) and i am very keen to promote it to 5* but i am afraid that the IV set will reset.

And is Klein a good matchup for Robin? As i got +Atk - Res of him. XD

16 minutes ago, M.T. Cicero said:

Hi guys

Maybe I'm just too stupid, but I can't figure out the Boon/Bane of my 5* Setsuna and I consulted various sites.

• HP 18
  • ATK 17   She is equipped with her strongest bow, giving ATK 11
  • SPD 8
  • DEF 6
  • RES 6

This makes her ATK and SPD low and her DEF high, so I suppose there is a mistake with her ATK. Could it be, that the calculator i used is wrong?

Thanks in Advance

She's +Def/-Spd.

AtLg9nY.png

15 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

Will promoting star affect the IV Set?
I currently have a +Spd, -Res Robin(M) and i am very keen to promote it to 5* but i am afraid that the IV set will reset.

And is Klein a good matchup for Robin? As i got +Atk - Res of him. XD

No, promotion does not change IVs. I think that's discussed about 2-3 posts up, actually.

Do you mean fighting M!Robin? Or putting him on a team instead of Robin? For the former, M!Robin gives Klein a pretty one-sided thrashing. For the latter, sort of depends on what your team needs. If your team is having trouble with colorless units (like Takumi or enemy Kleins), or needs magical damage, you might want to stick with M!Robin (that's a pretty good IV set, btw...I think some people might prefer +Atk? But +Spd is perfectly serviceable and -Res is his best bane imo). M!Robin can also eat hits from reds, in a pinch. If you're good on the colorless/Red counter front and want a ranged physical nuke instead, it doesn't get much better than +Atk Klein.

Edited by LordFrigid
Post reformatting.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

She's +Def/-Spd

Hide contents

AtLg9nY.png

No, promotion does not change IVs. I think that's discussed about 2-3 posts up, actually.

Do you mean fighting M!Robin? Or putting him on a team instead of Robin? For the former, M!Robin gives Klein a pretty one-sided thrashing. For the latter, sort of depends on what your team needs. If your team is having trouble with colorless units (like Takumi or enemy Kleins), or needs magical damage, you might want to stick with M!Robin (that's a pretty good IV set, btw...I think some people might prefer +Atk? But +Spd is perfectly serviceable and -Res is his best bane imo). M!Robin can also eat hits from reds, in a pinch. If you're good on the colorless/Red counter front and want a ranged physical nuke instead, it doesn't get much better than +Atk Klein.

That's fantastic! This is a great start for me :D

What are the other 2 units you would recommend to form a good PVE/PVP team?

Should i get another 2 tomes? Green and Red?

Just now, LordFrigid said:

She's +Def/-Spd.

Reveal hidden contents

AtLg9nY.png

Thanks a lot for the reply and the better calculator link