"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Assuming she's against dragons for the most part then would +Atk cover pretty much any red/green dragons or are there fast ones she'll have to watch out for?

The following are the Dragons who you may find Lucina clashing Sword with Stone for speed. All listed Speed (the parenthesis numbers) is their base with no assets and no merges. Superassets will be noted.

~Summer Tiki (37)
~Female Corrin (34)
~Legendary Tiki (35)
~Adrift Male Corrin (35)
~Naga (36)
~Female Kana (34)
~Adrift Female Corrin (37, SuperAsset = 41)
~Legendary Female Robin (35)
~Fallen Tiki (34)
~Fallen Female Corrin (37, SuperAsset = 41)

For the most part, all the Red, Green, and Colorless dragons you shouldn't have too much problem with killing them in just one hit (assuming Lucina is at her maximum potential Atk, such as with Sealed Falchion and Brazen Atk/Spd both activated at the same time). However, the above dragons can be found trying to stack their Spd as high as possible, and some of them already have the skills necessary to be absurdly fast. Of course, big gains in Speed can usually mean loss in Defense, so as long as Lucina is kept strong you should be fine.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question, I pulled a +Def Ares recently which is perfect, but I also have a +Spd one in my barracks. I know +Def is really good but is going +Spd worth it for Ares for something different? Or just nuking Bonfires with as much Def is the way to go?

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

quick question, I pulled a +Def Ares recently which is perfect, but I also have a +Spd one in my barracks. I know +Def is really good but is going +Spd worth it for Ares for something different? Or just nuking Bonfires with as much Def is the way to go?

You could build multiple Ares if you wanted to do that. +Spd would probably work well for this wacky Miracle and Mystic Boost build.

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

His most common set is Vantage + Bonfire, and you really just want +Atk for that build (+3 damage), with +Def being the next best (+1.5 damage).

His Spd is in the annoying dead zone where he really needs buffs and a Spd-boosting A skill if you want to actually use it.

Has anyone problems with the transactions? 

I recharged my Google Play account to buy the monthly orbs pack. 

But Heroes does not show me the latest credit after the recharge, so I cannot buy it.

Google Play does show though, so is it a fault by Heroes and if so, how can I fix it? 

I pulled Nah with +Res, -Def~ Question is, is she best with her Oracle's Breath and DC, Lightning Breath and Bonus Doubler, or just forgo counterattacking ranged units? I do plan on using her in AR and I have two Nagas so I'm not worried much about the Def Bane, just wondering what else would be optimal while I'm grinding SP~

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I personally use +Spd Ares and I firsthand can say that +Atk is much better than +Spd on him~ IMO, even +Def is better than +Spd~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I pulled Nah with +Res, -Def~ Question is, is she best with her Oracle's Breath and DC, Lightning Breath and Bonus Doubler, or just forgo counterattacking ranged units? I do plan on using her in AR and I have two Nagas so I'm not worried much about the Def Bane, just wondering what else would be optimal while I'm grinding SP~

For AR purposes, I wouldn’t forgo ranged counterattack. I’m not sure between Oracle Breath/DC vs Lightning Breath/Bonus Doubler.

On one hand, she’s kinda slow and Oracle Breath would help with that. On the other, Null Follow Up exists. Lightning Breath/Bonus Doubler is great for stat stacking, but you’d need to build the team around it.

48 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

For AR purposes, I wouldn’t forgo ranged counterattack. I’m not sure between Oracle Breath/DC vs Lightning Breath/Bonus Doubler.

On one hand, she’s kinda slow and Oracle Breath would help with that. On the other, Null Follow Up exists. Lightning Breath/Bonus Doubler is great for stat stacking, but you’d need to build the team around it.

I do have a spare Hrid so giving her DC is possible. I think my main problem is having buffs on her in the first place which she needs in both cases, so I probably should rework my teams again. Currently mainly just using L!Azura for that and I thought about giving her Dual Wave Skills so she can self buff if I keep her Breath on her.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Dont use a red unit in AR as a Tank unless you can Vantage sweep the whole Team. Ophelia and Reinhardt are very common and will wreck Nah into pieces. and then you are using here during Naga season which means she will bleed even more.

On 6/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, SSbardock84 said:

Uh, is this real? I saw the picture of her yesterday and apparently her name is Thor.

Hide contents

d5aded0f1de2b504a03d9a9808ad51e2009206df

She’s gonna be pissed when she finds out Ishtar has been slinging Mjölnir around for ages.

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Dont use a red unit in AR as a Tank unless you can Vantage sweep the whole Team. Ophelia and Reinhardt are very common and will wreck Nah into pieces. and then you are using here during Naga season which means she will bleed even more.

I'm not planning on making her into a tank, I just want to add her to the team but I do want her to be pretty optimal. I don't have a problem giving her DC but if she'd rather keep the Bonus Doubler, LB isn't an issue, either.

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

This might sound silly, but where is the concert hall? I can't for the life of me, find it. do you have to pay for it?

It's a structure in the Aether Resort. You have buy it with R&R points.

37 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's a structure in the Aether Resort. You have buy it with R&R points.

Oh wow, thank you, how do I go about that? sorry for the silly/simple questions.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh wow, thank you, how do I go about that? sorry for the silly/simple questions.

Aether Resort can be found within the Aether Raids menu. Once there, tap the Edit button (with the little house on it), and then go to Build/Improve. The Concert Hall should be in there, and will run you 300 R&R points. If you already have, you can go to Place and select it, then put it wherever you would like it.

You get 60 R&R points once every season (which runs from PST Tuesday at midnight to Monday at 3:00 pm) for entering certain Aether Resort buildings (this will be noted by the structure erupting a lot of little yellow hearts), and 10 points daily so long as you visit your Aether Resort at all.

Once your Concert Hall is built, you can manage your music from the Music Settings, and buy more music from Order Music (this will run you 180 R&R per song).

Edited by Xenomata

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Aether Resort can be found within the Aether Raids menu. Once there, tap the Edit button (with the little house on it), and then go to Build/Improve. The Concert Hall should be in there, and will run you 300 R&R points. If you already have, you can go to Place and select it, then put it wherever you would like it.

You get 60 R&R points once every season (which runs from PST Tuesday at midnight to Monday at 3:00 pm) for entering certain Aether Resort buildings (this will be noted by the structure erupting a lot of little yellow hearts), and 10 points daily so long as you visit your Aether Resort at all.

Once your Concert Hall is built, you can manage your music from the Music Settings, and buy more music from Order Music (this will run you 180 R&R per song).

Mmkay, thank you. I noticed that but never did anything with it, so that's my fault for not checking it out. But thank you for letting me know!

Alright thanks for the replies, I'll go with +Def but then switch to +Atk when I get one.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I'm not planning on making her into a tank, I just want to add her to the team but I do want her to be pretty optimal. I don't have a problem giving her DC but if she'd rather keep the Bonus Doubler, LB isn't an issue, either.

Maybe test out one of those builds in Mock Battles for now? Lightning Breath is fairly cheap so test that out first and see if you miss her Oracle Breath.

@MrSmokestack I've seen people give her Warding Breath + Glacies (although any Breath will probably do) for a more offensive special. The extra Res really helps in mage-filled AR as well. 

5 hours ago, Rosalina said:

Has anyone problems with the transactions? 

I recharged my Google Play account to buy the monthly orbs pack. 

But Heroes does not show me the latest credit after the recharge, so I cannot buy it.

Google Play does show though, so is it a fault by Heroes and if so, how can I fix it? 

I've been getting this issue a lot as well, actually and as far as I know all you can do is hop on another wifi and do a tonne of their "complete purchase" until it says that it's done.

As such there isn't an actual fix.  And sometimes Heroes will still say that you can't buy more orbs, so I'd be using the feedback feature to let them know- even if they're scruges and won't answer for a while.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

20 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe test out one of those builds in Mock Battles for now? Lightning Breath is fairly cheap so test that out first and see if you miss her Oracle Breath.

Good point, I'll do that!

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I've seen people give her Warding Breath + Glacies (although any Breath will probably do) for a more offensive special. The extra Res really helps in mage-filled AR as well.

Any other options I can consider? I have a Leg Ike manual, but I'm hesitant to use premium fodder on an unmerged unit. The lack of a healing special in a tank build without Vantage could also be a problem.

28 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Any other options I can consider? I have a Leg Ike manual, but I'm hesitant to use premium fodder on an unmerged unit. The lack of a healing special in a tank build without Vantage could also be a problem.

To be honest I just run her with the base kit with QR and it works enough for me in her bonus weeks.

Maybe a Brazen build so she can take advantage of bolt traps? (Low health can make her an anchor for your WoM units/dancers?) Otherwise Fury bumps up her stats a bit, and could either work with a Brazen seal or Ploys. Renewal could be a filler skill/seal if you like sustain.

That said if she's with Eir she might get healed which removes her from Brazen range.

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

What's a good Fjorm build for this season of AR? For now she has her base kit. For Light units I only have Olivia with a blessing plus the free Eir.

She’s honestly pretty usable with default kit + QR seal (and an Assist). I’ve seen Steady Stance 3 mentioned as a replacement for her A Passive, so she doesn’t need to have an adjacent ally.

Do we know the lyrics to the in-combat theme of Lif and Thrasir? I think today's the first time I had combat animations on fighting either and just now noticed that they have a unique in-combat theme

Is it worth it to invest in Seth for support in an Arena core? He's definitely a good support unit (that I was planning to use with NY!Laegjarn for chill support, once I finish merging her) but I'm wondering if he scores high enough to be worth it. Currently my arena core is +10 A!Tiki, +10 Fae and +10 Ares and I'm floating in T19.5 unable to make it to T21.

I have about 22k feathers available and I'm wondering what my next step should be to rank up in Arena.

Edited by NekoKnight