Jump to content
Randoman

"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Is it even worth it to build up a pity rate?

Keep in mind to do it at your own risk.

When you start the banner, you may pull the whole 1st circle. If that circle doesn't pop you any 5* then you may start picking color in next circle.

That's my way of doing it.

It's not worth to waste your orbs too much to increase the rate except that you have many target units in every color.

Edited by Ginko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XRay said:

You can still train ranged units on other Special Training Maps, but the process is not as brain dead as spamming end turn on the Ranged Special Training Map.

@Xenomata

All of the maps are brain dead if you have a routine on each map that works for almost all units of that type.

For SP grinding, the melee and ranged maps are the easiest to work with since they spawn mostly units of one range and have a side of the map where enemies will not spawn, allowing you to enemy phase the map. Unless you have all of your Valor skills on dancers, having a map be almost entirely enemy phase is pretty important for SP grinding because it means you will have spare team slots to put units with Valor skills.

For both the melee and ranged maps, I run with the unit I'm training, a staff unit with Physic+ and double Drives (or Distant Guard for the ranged map), the unit with the corresponding Valor skill with a Chill Sacred Seal, and a spare unit also with a Chill Sacred Seal. The melee map lets you bounce back and forth between the top and left pathways into your corner, and it's entirely possible to force all enemies to attack the unit you're training. The ranged map lets you camp the bridge until you need to pick off the last 2 mages that usually try to flank you.

 

I personally don't wait for 2× SP because I'm sitting on 400+ stamina restores with very little to do with them since I don't farm Tempest Trials.

 

26 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Does anybody have any tips for getting 150k points in Røkkr Sieges? I feel like I’m doing pretty well, I’m able to beat it without the AOE going off and I’m able to attack it every round except sometimes one of my units misses the first hit while getting into position. The most I got today was 105k. My 3 attackers all have special fighter and are using Aether/Sirius. I’m using W!Sothis, W!Cecilia, & F!Tiki. My floater is cc/vantage Tharja. Do I need to switch her out for a dancer so one of my attackers can go twice each round? Do I need a stronger special like Astra? Only problem with that is I’d be worried about HP and getting knocked out of Special Fighter range. What do you suggest?

I'd personally switch to Astra and run your ranged attacker with the Breath of Life Sacred Seal for healing. Aether is good for keeping your health up, but it's extremely inefficient for dealing damage due to its long cooldown and low damage output.

I would also suggest switching out your floater for a dancer if you have one that is moderately good at combat, but that might not be necessary after switching to Astra. See how Astra works for you before switching to a dancer.

You can also reduce the damage you take by running Chill Atk (if the boss has more Atk than the reinforcements) or Seal Atk (if not, but unlikely) and boost your damage with Chill Def, Chill Res, Seal Def, or Seal Res (again depending on the boss's stats).

 

The other popular strategy if you have the units is to use a staff with Breath of Life and Witchy Wand or Melancholy with a dancer and 2 Galeforce Brave units stacking Goad or Ward. I have one team with Palla and Elincia, one team with Catria and Est, and one team with Cain and Abel. Cain and Abel run Knock Back against ranged opponents to shove them into a corner where they become unable to attack.

 

15 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Is it even worth it to build up a pity rate?

No. Pulling a 5-star earlier is always more orb-efficient than pulling a 5-star later.

It's also not worth timing your summoning sessions so that you always end at a multiple of 5 non-5-stars to coincide with the pity rate increasing. You save more orbs with the discount from summoning multiple units from one session than you save by having a slightly higher pity rate.

EDIT: If you are aiming for a specific focus character, do not bother to summon orbs that don't match their color (unless there are no orbs of the matching color). All orbs spent on the wrong color are a 0% chance of summoning the character you are looking for. Losing the same-session summoning discount is cheaper than losing a bunch of orbs on a character that has a 0% chance of being the one you want and has a higher chance of breaking you pity rate (having a higher pity rate is good, but only if you aren't wasting orbs doing so).

Edited by Ice Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

Does anybody have any tips for getting 150k points in Røkkr Sieges? I feel like I’m doing pretty well, I’m able to beat it without the AOE going off and I’m able to attack it every round except sometimes one of my units misses the first hit while getting into position. The most I got today was 105k. My 3 attackers all have special fighter and are using Aether/Sirius. I’m using W!Sothis, W!Cecilia, & F!Tiki. My floater is cc/vantage Tharja. Do I need to switch her out for a dancer so one of my attackers can go twice each round? Do I need a stronger special like Astra? Only problem with that is I’d be worried about HP and getting knocked out of Special Fighter range. What do you suggest?

In my opinion, the easiest way to do it is with 2 White Wings and 2 Herons. If it is against a green Røkkr, just bring along another red melee flier to go with Palla and you build them the same way as the White Wings.
+Atk
White Wing Lance — White Wing Spear — White Wing Sword — Brave Sword — (Any Weapon)
Reposition
Galeforce — Astra
Death Blow
Guard
Ward Fliers — Goard Fliers
(Any Sacred Seal) — Attack +3 — Heavy Blade (if the unit is not running a Brave Weapon)
If you cannot afford Galeforce, Astra is good substitute. For the C slot, I recommend Ward Fliers so you can just facetank everything, but if it is against a really fast enemy, you may need to switch to Goad Fliers on Catria to allow Est to quad. For Sacred Seals, Attack +3 can be the default Sacred Seal, but I recommend switching it depending on the enemy. For example, against mages right now, I gave Catria Fortress Res so she has a little extra protection in case one of my Herons go down to a stray archer or something.

Herons
(Any Nature)
Heron Wing
Sing
(Any Special) — Moonbow — Noontime
(Any A)
(Any B) — Guard
Ward Fliers — Goad Fliers
(Any Drives) — Chill Atk
The build does not really matter as long as you got Heron Wing, Sing, and Ward Fliers. For the Sacred Seal, adjust as needed.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, XRay said:

For Sacred Seals, Attack +3 can be the default Sacred Seal, but I recommend switching it depending on the enemy.

@TEKWRX

Against a ranged opponent, you want to run Sturdy Blow (and Swift Sparrow when it is released) instead of Attack+ since you get 1 more damage per hit and the effect being inactive on enemy phase doesn't matter because you can't counterattack anyways (if you are using units without Distant Counter). Against a melee opponent, if you can tell which of your units is going to get attacked on enemy phase, give the one that will be attacked Attack+ and the other unit Sturdy Blow (or Swift Sparrow when it is released). Alternatively, there are the Bond skills if you know you can keep your units in formation.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XRay said:

If you are just trying to clear Infernal, you do not need super highly invested nukes. In fact, most nukes will be fine with minimal investment on Infernal difficulty, and sometimes they might not need a 5* Weapon.

You also have M!Morgan at +10, and he is a pretty strong nuke once given Rauðrblade. If you have trouble activating Wings of Mercy, then you need to run Fury instead of Life and Death.

Rauðrblade
Reposition
Moonbow — Luna — Blazing Wind — Blazing Light
Fury — Life and Death
Desperation
Savage Blow
Brazen Atk/Spd

If you only have 2 Wings of Mercy Dancers/Singers, then you can run a second nuke. Running a second nuke can be more clunky defensively since the second nuke cannot teleport across the map to get out of danger like Wings of Mercy Dancers/Singers can, but they are more flexible when attacking since you can clear enemies in two different locations.

Depends on how much you value SP and whether you can tolerate grinding SP last minute. If you use Shards and Crystals, you will get far less SP than grinding levels manually. I have only used Shards and Crystals a few times during the first year, but after that, I have never used them since then. Since I like to have a nice amount of SP saved up in case I need to do a skill kit overhaul or something, I manually level my units in Special Training Maps. Grinding for SP last minute is a huge pain in the ass since it is slow (unless it is on the weekends), you need to use a bit more brain juice (your units can more easily die on Lunatic Special Training Maps), and it is not Stamina efficient (this is not a big deal for most veteran players, but it could be a big deal for newer players who do not have a huge stockpile of Stamina potions yet or players who dump a lot of potions for Tempest Trials).

I personally almost always wait.

Blessings are not as important in my opinion if you are just manually training them to level 40. While they do increase your SP per enemy you kill, they also increase your EXP gain. So the primary benefit of using a Blessing is to speed up the process of manually leveling them between level 1 and 40. Blessings are important after a unit reaches level 40 though, since EXP is no longer a factor.

Valor skills are more crucial in my opinion, since you get more SP per enemy you kill without raising your EXP.

The only Special Training Map worth waiting for to coincide with double SP weekend is the Ranged Special Training Map for ranged units, as you can just spam end turn on the bridge on that map. All other Special Training maps are fine for melee units. You can still train ranged units on other Special Training Maps, but the process is not as brain dead as spamming end turn on the Ranged Special Training Map.

I think Chain Challenges are extremely stamina inefficient, so I recommend sticking with Special Training Maps.

Actually Morgan underperformed with Raudblade, all I did was his native tome, desperation 2 and Swift Sparrow 2.  Azura, Norah and Aqua had to do a bit of jumping and some minor combat.  Once Morgan was in desperation range he near cleared the map on his own...which is a lesson for me to not underestimate Drive Atk/Speed Sacred Seals coupled with Aqua's Drive Speed C skill.  V. useful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Actually Morgan underperformed with Raudblade, all I did was his native tome, desperation 2 and Swift Sparrow 2.  Azura, Norah and Aqua had to do a bit of jumping and some minor combat.  Once Morgan was in desperation range he near cleared the map on his own...which is a lesson for me to not underestimate Drive Atk/Speed Sacred Seals coupled with Aqua's Drive Speed C skill.  V. useful

Rauđrblade requires bonus buffs to work, not in combat buffs like Drives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XRay said:

Rauđrblade requires bonus buffs to work, not in combat buffs like Drives.

I find Morgan's better with his native tome, self buffs are far better than relying on buffs from team mates.  Drives helped but Morgan's self buffing really helped- as well as his debuffing of enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing Mjolnir Strike not long after the reset, I was shocked to find myself in the bottom tier for rank rewards. Even after adjusting my team to switch in my highest merged units (3 +10 units and a +0 dark Mythic). My score came out to 746 which barely got me to to the second highest reward tier but I'll likely get pushed out. Looking at the top scores, they're all around 790+. I assume this is only possible because they're whales with max merged mythics but...is it weird that this mode is already this competitive? Am I missing something in rewards to scoring better? Is it more than just merges?

EDIT: Tried un-equipping all the skills on a unit and it lowered the score by 10 points so presumably SP makes a difference but I don't know for certain or if BST is factored in.

Edited by NekoKnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Playing Mjolnir Strike not long after the reset, I was shocked to find myself in the bottom tier for rank rewards. Even after adjusting my team to switch in my highest merged units (3 +10 units and a +0 dark Mythic). My score came out to 746 which barely got me to to the second highest reward tier but I'll likely get pushed out. Looking at the top scores, they're all around 790+. I assume this is only possible because they're whales with max merged mythics but...is it weird that this mode is already this competitive? Am I missing something in rewards to scoring better? Is it more than just merges?

EDIT: Tried un-equipping all the skills on a unit and it lowered the score by 10 points so presumably SP makes a difference but I don't know for certain or if BST is factored in.

Merges, BST, SP, and Mythic Heroes are the primary factors that affect your score. It is basically Arena scoring, but minus Legendary Heroes and Legendary Blessings, and adding Mythic Heroes. Mythic Blessings have no influence on your score. I am not sure if Duel skills affect your scoring though.

Major Mythics count as merge +10, while minor Mythics count as merge +5. So if you have a merge +10 Mythic Hero, they will be counted as merge +20.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XRay said:

Merges, BST, SP, and Mythic Heroes are the primary factors that affect your score. It is basically Arena scoring, but minus Legendary Heroes and Legendary Blessings, and adding Mythic Heroes. Mythic Blessings have no influence on your score. I am not sure if Duel skills affect your scoring though.

Major Mythics count as merge +10, while minor Mythics count as merge +5. So if you have a merge +10 Mythic Hero, they will be counted as merge +20.

I see, I wonder what kind of scores people around here are typically getting and how many tiers there will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NekoKnight said:

I see, I wonder what kind of scores people around here are typically getting and how many tiers there will be.

I am using my main Arena/Arena Assault team as main scoring units in Mjolnir's Strike:

  • OG Marth (+10, +Atk): Falchion (eff), Rally Atk/Def+, Aether, R Duel Infantry 3, Chill Def 3, Infantry Breath, Spur Atk/Spd 2 seal;
  • OG Soren (+10, +Spd): Wind's Brand (eff), Rally Spd/Def+, Aether, G Duel Infantry 3, Chill Res 3, Close Guard 3, Distant Guard 3 seal;
  • Saizo (+10, +Spd): Saizo's Star (eff), Rally Spd/Def+, Aether, C Duel Infantry 3, Renewal 3, Panic Smoke 3, Sturdy Blow 2 seal;
  • Aversa (+10): Aversa's Night, Rally Spd/Def+, Aether, R Duel Fying 3, Chill Spd, Odd Res Wave 3, Even Res Wave 3 seal.

The others 4 units have their normal skillsets, without high cost assists and specials, because they don't affect the score.

With this team, in Tier 7, I am scoring 758.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I see, I wonder what kind of scores people around here are typically getting and how many tiers there will be.

The top score right now might be 798, but it drops precipitously with rank 25 having only 780 points. I assume the top scorer is doing something like running double Sothis and double Yune.

My score blob for this season is

+10 Sothis [+Spd] (Sublime Surge, Reposition, Sirius, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Wrath 3, Time's Pulse 3, Spd Smoke 3)
+10 Yune [+Res] (Chaos Manifest, Reposition, Moonbow, Fortress Def/Res 3, Guard 3, Chaos Named, Res Ploy 3)
+10 Eir [+Atk] (Lyfjaberg, Reposition, Iceberg, Swift Sparrow 2, Mystic Boost 3, Sparkling Boost, Flier Formation 3)
+10 Surtr [+Atk] (Sinmara, Reposition, Aether, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Surtr's Menace, Close Def 3)

Scores 772 points, which is currently rank 77 out of 13,895 in Tier 7.

I don't think my +2 Peony can actually outscore Surtr in the final spot since Light is the minor element this season, but there are obvious places I can still optimize. That said, with rank 77, I'm not really at risk of falling behind quite yet, so I'll continue procrastinating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with the release of Legendary Celica I want to make a Celica Emblem team and 3/4 of the Celicas I have are fantastic with great natures! But Fallen Celica is giving me problems. Her prf is really not great at this point and the only one I have is +hp -spd which hurts real bad. I was considering slaying edge/ruptured sky/distant counter/wrath/quick riposte (maybe swapping to vantage if she ever ends up getting a brazen refine like vanilla Celica....), but I dunno about sacking my only ruptured sky/distant counter fodder just to make her useful for a meme team. I considered a steady breath/high power type special, but after Marisa her defensive stats leave a lot to be desired. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kirauza343 said:

So with the release of Legendary Celica I want to make a Celica Emblem team and 3/4 of the Celicas I have are fantastic with great natures! But Fallen Celica is giving me problems. Her prf is really not great at this point and the only one I have is +hp -spd which hurts real bad. I was considering slaying edge/ruptured sky/distant counter/wrath/quick riposte (maybe swapping to vantage if she ever ends up getting a brazen refine like vanilla Celica....), but I dunno about sacking my only ruptured sky/distant counter fodder just to make her useful for a meme team. I considered a steady breath/high power type special, but after Marisa her defensive stats leave a lot to be desired. Any suggestions?

I would not bother with Ruptured Sky unless you really need that extra damage output against high Atk enemies. Moonbow is generally more than sufficient.

As a melee unit, she is going to be dead weight either way. Melee units are horrible for defense, so I do not recommend wasting premium skills on her if the AI is going to use her. If you are using her manually yourself, I would just stick with a basic Player Phase set with Slaying Edge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, XRay said:

I would not bother with Ruptured Sky unless you really need that extra damage output against high Atk enemies. Moonbow is generally more than sufficient.

As a melee unit, she is going to be dead weight either way. Melee units are horrible for defense, so I do not recommend wasting premium skills on her if the AI is going to use her. If you are using her manually yourself, I would just stick with a basic Player Phase set with Slaying Edge.

Normally I wouldn’t bother with Ruptured Sky with how rare it is, but if I gave her distant counter it would be from Male Byleth so she might as well inherit Ruptured Sky while she’s at it.

I have to disagree that melee units are dead weight. I do prefer ranged units myself, but melee units can be plenty useful even on defense. ...maybe I’ll go with something unexpected, or have her play support/buff bot for her good counterparts. Wings of Mercy would synergize great with the mage Celicas and I can always give her the expensive stuff later if I decide I still want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

I have to disagree that melee units are dead weight. I do prefer ranged units myself, but melee units can be plenty useful even on defense. ...maybe I’ll go with something unexpected, or have her play support/buff bot for her good counterparts. Wings of Mercy would synergize great with the mage Celicas and I can always give her the expensive stuff later if I decide I still want to.

The only somewhat effective melee units I have seen are Drag Back cavalry and flying beast Galeforcers.

Firesweep-Drag Back cavalry is useful to disrupt super tanks relying on Drives so other nukes on the defense team can kill the super tank. However, they are not that great against Player Phase teams in my opinion since Player Phase teams are not in enemy range during Enemy Phase.

Galeforce beast fliers are good for catching Player Phase teams off guard with their extended movement range, and if the map is designed well with enough open spaces, it can also flank the super tank and hit the more squishy backrow. In most cases however, Galeforce terms' maps are not open enough so the super tank can frequently just sit at a choke point and wait for the enemy Galeforcers to kill themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kirauza343 said:

I have to disagree that melee units are dead weight.

XRay assumes Aether Raids is the only game mode in the game, so all of his advice tends to assume that everyone else plays nothing else but Aether Raids, too.

 

Also, @XRay, I have no idea why you focused your most recent response on Aether Raids defense because kirauza has mentioned absolutely nothing about Aether Raids defense so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

XRay assumes Aether Raids is the only game mode in the game, so all of his advice tends to assume that everyone else plays nothing else but Aether Raids, too.

 

Also, @XRay, I have no idea why you focused your most recent response on Aether Raids defense because kirauza has mentioned absolutely nothing about Aether Raids defense so far.

I guess it just became a habit lately. Aether Raids is the only mode left that is offering anything challenging, so I tend to focus on that mode a lot. Everything else can either be copied and solved on your own time or is just stupid easy like Arena.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I pulled another Winter Tharja (+HP/-Spd).  I'm not one for AR so strictly PvE content (and not PvP please) with that in mind will she be better than Valentine Ike running her standard build on a team for the monthly quests and CC PvE content on a team with Male Grima, Winter Robin (+Def who needs better than Wary Fighter, but I'm not sure if he's enemy phase or player phase yet since I haven't actually built him up too much yet) and Winter Eirika (+Res for now until I get something else).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

So I pulled another Winter Tharja (+HP/-Spd).  I'm not one for AR so strictly PvE content (and not PvP please) with that in mind will she be better than Valentine Ike running her standard build on a team for the monthly quests and CC PvE content on a team with Male Grima, Winter Robin (+Def who needs better than Wary Fighter, but I'm not sure if he's enemy phase or player phase yet since I haven't actually built him up too much yet) and Winter Eirika (+Res for now until I get something else).

If they're both at similar merge levels, I'd go for Tharja over Ike for most PvE content since she has balanced defenses. Ike might still be useful for challenge content due to his high Spd, but I think Tharja's actually existent Res stat might be a bit more useful for general use.

You can also switch her weapon out for Raudhrblade and give someone on the team Hone Armor to bypass her low Spd on player phase by just killing things in one hit instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If they're both at similar merge levels, I'd go for Tharja over Ike for most PvE content since she has balanced defenses. Ike might still be useful for challenge content due to his high Spd, but I think Tharja's actually existent Res stat might be a bit more useful for general use.

You can also switch her weapon out for Raudhrblade and give someone on the team Hone Armor to bypass her low Spd on player phase by just killing things in one hit instead.

Cool, I think I have a spare regular Tharja for that.

 

As for Winter Robin are there some better builds to help him out.  At the moment he's sort of running a bandaid build:

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes_2019_12_28_19_56_13_b

Anything I can do to fix it to have Winter Robin fit a more specific role of enemy or player phase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Anything I can do to fix it to have Winter Robin fit a more specific role of enemy or player phase?

His offensive stat spread is very similar to that of vanilla Cordelia's (minus the Atk or Spd Asset in your case) and he comes with Armor March, so he theoretically can run pretty much any of the "standard" player phase sets that other units can if you don't have any of the premium Fighter skills.

For enemy phase on a budget, you can basically just tack on Quick Riposte and really do whatever with the other slots.

If you're willing to invest more, he can pretty much run anything at least passably well since his stat spread is extremely balanced and is actually very similar to Legendary Tiki's. Reprisal Lance. Vanguard. Barrier Lance. Tannenboom. Slaying Lance. Slaying Spear. Brave Lance. Bonfire. Ignis. Galeforce. Bold Fighter. Vengeful Fighter. Special Fighter. Like literally anything.

 

If you just want something cheap, I'd start with

Tannenboom!+ [Spd]
Reposition / Swap
Moonbow
Brazen Atk/Spd 3 / Svalinn Shield
Quick Riposte 3 / Desperation 3
Armor March 3
Brazen Atk/Spd 3 / Atk/Spd Bond 3 / Darting Blow 3 / Darting Stance 3 / Quick Riposte 3

Then just start swapping out skills for better ones as you can afford to do so.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Thrasirs decided to pitybreak me today, one is +atk -res, two of them are -spd +def and the other one is +hp -def. I am not planning to merge them, maybe I’ll just keep the +atk copy. Anyway, who could be a good user of Panic Smoke or Flashing Blade? Are those skills useful or should I fodder them just for moonbow?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Thrasir is +Hp -Spd but I like her as a unit a lot and I want her to be efficient in anima seasons. I have her base kit with Darting blow 3 SS. How Can I improve her? 

About Edelgard, this is her current build (I will give her flowers and hopefully another merge or two). 

Spoiler

 

How is this as a Galeforce build? Any ideas for DC/enemy phase builds? Or perhaps a way to combine DC and Galeforce? 

Edited by SuperNova125

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Karuu30 said:

4 Thrasirs decided to pitybreak me today, one is +atk -res, two of them are -spd +def and the other one is +hp -def. I am not planning to merge them, maybe I’ll just keep the +atk copy. Anyway, who could be a good user of Panic Smoke or Flashing Blade? Are those skills useful or should I fodder them just for moonbow?

Thanks.

Panic Smoke could be useful if you do not want to use a Panic staff user on your defense team.

Flashing Blade is not great in my opinion since you want to use a stat booster on the A slot. Even with an A skill like Swift Sparrow on the Sacred Seal slot, running 2 stat boosters is better than running 1 stat booster and 1 Special booster.

I do not recommend foddering her for Moonbow since there are cheaper sources for that.

Unless there is reason why you do not want to merge them, I think keeping two copies and merging them is the best way to go to help reduce Lift loss in Aether Raids.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

My Thrasir is +Hp -Spd but I like her as a unit a lot and I want her to be efficient in anima seasons. I have her base kit with Darting blow 3 SS. How Can I improve her? 

If you are on a budget, that should be fine as is. I would personally replace Flashing Blade with a stat boosting A skill. I also recommend giving her Blazing Light and Blazing Wind as alternative Specials. You may also want to run Savage Blow or Res Smoke instead.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

About Edelgard, this is her current build (I will give her flowers and hopefully another merge or two). 

  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20191228_204328.thumb.jpg.f4552fc1698d9bee3451f62e1ef0ee18.jpg

How is this as a Galeforce build?

I think it is good, but I would run her default Rouse Atk/Def instead unless you are really trying avoid Panic or something. If you can afford to, you can also run Lull Atk/Def for better combat performance.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Any ideas for DC/enemy phase builds?

She can just run a standard Enemy Phase build, but she will need a major skill rehaul and may include replacing her Weapon depending on how you play her.

I personally do not think it is worth it since it ruins her as a dual phase unit and we have very few viable dual phase units outside of armors and Counter-Vantage units.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Or perhaps a way to combine DC and Galeforce? 

That is making Edelgard do too much in my opinion, and I strongly discourage the practice of making a unit do too much. Armors can get away with running a dual phase build with Distant Counter because they have a lot of stats as well as fighting in close formation for additonal stat support. Edelgard does not have the stats to do that and she does not work well with fighting in close formation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...