"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

3 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Alright, thanks. I hope it gets released again. What do you think of the chances? How many tapbattle accessories have been re-released?

No idea. Here is a list of accessories, although you will have to click on each one individually to see if they have re-releases or not.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Do skills that activate upon attack initiation like Death Blow get factored in when AoE specials activate? Based on the in game text it sounds it will but I'd like to confirm.

No, AoE specials occur before combat, Death Blow's Atk bonus is only active during combat. For AoEs, only visible stats matter.

Edited by LordFrigid

Do weapons like L!Julia's Virtuous Naga work counting only the visible Atk stat or can skills like Light and Dark help activate it? I am stuck with a -Atk one so activating the weapon against 52 Atk enemies or less isn't so reliable. 

Edited by SuperNova125

3 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Do weapons like L!Julia's Virtuous Naga work counting only the visible Atk stat or can skills like Light and Dark help activate it? I am stuck with a -Atk one so activating the weapon against 52 Atk enemies or less isn't so reliable. 

Virtuous Naga compares stats at the beginning of combat, so effects that activate during combat like Light and Dark won't make a difference.

36 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Virtuous Naga compares stats at the beginning of combat, so effects that activate during combat like Light and Dark won't make a difference.

So the only way to help her activate it against higher Atk foes is either field buffs or pull another one whenever she next becomes available. 

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

So the only way to help her activate it against higher Atk foes is either field buffs or pull another one whenever she next becomes available. 

You can also switch out her A skill for Life and Death or Fury and give her Attack +3 for her Sacred Seal.

So my Fortress Offence is 2+1 and my opponents  Fortress Defence is 4+1 it says A/S/D/R +X to all allies. X= difference in level x4 does this mean they have +8 on all stats? 

also Bernadetta she is a season bonus, and i got +4 to all stats on her while others don't have bonus stats, can I get my allies bonuses from bernadetta's  season bonus or its strictly for 1 character only? 

Edited by Steilison

1 hour ago, Steilison said:

So my Fortress Offence is 2+1 and my opponents  Fortress Defence is 4+1 it says A/S/D/R +X to all allies. X= difference in level x4 does this mean they have +8 on all stats? 

Yes, they get +8 to all stats. However, if you are in lower tiers, you get a bonus to your Fortress (O), and you can consult the Feh Channel video to see how much it increases by.

1 hour ago, Steilison said:

also Bernadetta she is a season bonus, and i got +4 to all stats on her while others don't have bonus stats, can I get my allies bonuses from bernadetta's  season bonus or its strictly for 1 character only? 

Bonus stats are strictly for bonus units only.

11 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Peony only says that it's a friend of hers. No mention of the friend's gender. 

Yeah, I know, I played the scene. I'm asking how it worked in the original Japanese which doesn't typically use gendered pronouns.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yes, they get +8 to all stats. However, if you are in lower tiers, you get a bonus to your Fortress (O), and you can consult the Feh Channel video to see how much it increases by.

Bonus stats are strictly for bonus units only.

thanks! I seem to misunderstand the graph, I'm on tier 13 and I am expecting a +2 instead of +1 on my fortress. I'ts pretty cool how you send the link with a timestamp. lol

1 minute ago, Steilison said:

thanks! I seem to misunderstand the graph, I'm on tier 13 and I am expecting a +2 instead of +1 on my fortress. I'ts pretty cool how you send the link with a timestamp. lol

The +1 is from the Bonus Structure (O). The +2 from Fortress (O) Tuning is hidden I believe. If you are 2+1 facing against 4+1, and you are in Tier 13 that gives you +2, the enemy defense team will not be gaining any stats.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

The +1 is from the Bonus Structure (O). The +2 from Fortress (O) Tuning is hidden I believe. If you are 2+1 facing against 4+1, and you are in Tier 13 that gives you +2, the enemy defense team will not be gaining any stats.

you might be right but I believe they have way higher stats, no worries I will check tomorrow and do the math time thank you!

14 hours ago, Jotari said:

Yeah, I know, I played the scene. I'm asking how it worked in the original Japanese which doesn't typically use gendered pronouns.

My bad, I thought you were referring to the last scene in chapter 1. The line in question went like this in Japanese:

Alfonse: You ("Bruno") mentioned something you shouldn't have been aware of yet.

whereas they went with "how did you know our friend is a she" in English. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

27 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

My bad, I thought you were referring to the last scene in chapter 1. The line in questions went like this in Japanese:

Alfonse: You ("Bruno") mentioned something you shouldn't have been aware of yet.

whereas they went with "how did you know our friend is a she" in English. 

But was that thing still the gender or was it like her name or something? And if it was gender, what words were used?

26 minutes ago, Jotari said:

But was that thing still the gender or was it like her name or something? And if it was gender, what words were used?

Gender. He uses the word 彼女 (kanojo), "she".

13 hours ago, Jotari said:

Nothing was specifically mentioned as the Japanese version didn't chase gender as the subject of conversation. I'm guessing they thought nightmare Bruno's "I'll hear her out" a few lines back was enough to give him away so they didn't expand on it any further. "Bruno" did reference the friend as "her" (彼女 kanojyo) in that line.

Edited by Flying Shogi

39 minutes ago, Othin said:

What are some good units for low-investment AR defense?

Reinhardt, Blade mages, and Dancers/Singers are the probably the best for easy kills for the first two days. They heavily punish unprepared and casual players. They do not really work later in the week though against more capable players, so I recommend switching to a Lift reduction team around the third or fourth day of the season.

For a Lift reduction team, it will be much less effective in securing wins in most cases without high investment, so it might take a lot of extra work. For just a simple Lift reduction team with no concern about performance, then just any 2 Mythics with any 4 Heroes is fine. For a performance and Lift reduction defense team, you probably want something like 1 or 2 super pimped out BH!Ike with Close Call and 4 to 5 Yunes.

Edited by XRay

45 minutes ago, XRay said:

Reinhardt, Blade mages, and Dancers/Singers are the probably the best for easy kills for the first two days. They heavily punish unprepared and casual players. They do not really work later in the week though against more capable players, so I recommend switching to a Lift reduction team around the third or fourth day of the season.

For a Lift reduction team, it will be much less effective in securing wins in most cases without high investment, so it might take a lot of extra work. For just a simple Lift reduction team with no concern about performance, then just any 2 Mythics with any 4 Heroes is fine. For a performance and Lift reduction defense team, you probably want something like 1 or 2 super pimped out BH!Ike with Close Call and 4 to 5 Yunes.

Yeah, I always run two defense mythics, just looking for any easy ways for the rest of the team to not be completely dead weight. 

Most of my powerful mages currently have Book 2 blessings from back when those mattered, but I guess there's no harm in overwriting them now. For water seasons I can send in legendaries like Leif/Azura/Chrom, so that's nice. 

Ever since the free 5* banner was released, my summoning hasn't worked, with the game saying that an error has occured, forcing a reset of the app.  The store has done the same thing to me since release, but it doesn't matter since I'm not buying anything anyways. Has this kind of error occured for anuonr else,  and were you able to figure out how to fix it?

I'll gte some screenshots if anyone has any ideas.

1 hour ago, uhmuzing said:

What has the timeline been in the past for CYL winners to arrive after voting ended? 

Here is a list of all Foci. Just click on whichever Focus you are curious about. For CYL Foci, it will be easier to find if you click the New Heroes category.

Edited by XRay

Should I summon all the way to getting a free Midori (and I just may do so), who among the two is a good candidate for Close Foil: Julia or Legendary Chrom?

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Should I summon all the way to getting a free Midori (and I just may do so),

There are several ways of going about it. You can save the most Orbs by doing full summons, or you can snipe red for a higher chance of additional Midoris, or do something somewhere in between.

For me personally, I went with doing full summons if my pity rate is below 3.5% for 5* Focus units, and stop picking the demoted color if it is above 3.5%. I do not want to be pity broken by a demoted unit, but I also want to save Orbs too, and getting pity broken early on is not all that bad, so I did a compromise.

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

who among the two is a good candidate for Close Foil: Julia or Legendary Chrom?

I lean towards Julia.

Dragons are kind of prominent in my experience for Aether Raids, so I recommend CE!Chrom sticking with Close Counter. Dragons are also frequently seen in higher difficulties of PvE maps.