"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

2 hours ago, Soul >8] said:

Are you guys still behind Fury 3-4? Is it still considered a good skill? I got stuck with like the Year 1 or 2 mentality. I don't see another skill that gives you +3 stats across the board, that are also really cheap, low investment. All these newer skills may give 5-6 double stats, but not a whole set of four different stats. For example, I look a lot for skills that give Spd/Def, but stuff like Steady Posture will only give 6 to Spd & Def, while I'll also want some Atk.

Fury is still good, but it has begun to fall out of favor compared to other skills. In general, most units don't actually need all of their stats, and the few that do usually still have some stats being more important than other stats. Because of this, it's usually more effective to get higher numbers in 2 stats than lower numbers in 4 stats.

Specifically, most player-phase units only care about their Atk and Spd stats (and one-hit-kill units only care about Atk), meaning you can use Life and Death 3 as a budget option and then eventually upgrade to one of the skills that give even more points. The larger boost to Spd from Life and Death 3 is now a bigger deal than before due to the steady Spd creep.

Most enemy-phase units care at least about their Atk, Def, and Res stats. However, many have to use Distant Counter in the A slot, and even those that don't might see the recoil damage from Fury being a dealbreaker. Additionally, Fury doesn't give additional effects beyond the stat boost and recoil, unlike Distant Def 4 (enemy bonus nullification), tier 4 Bond skills (self penalty negation), or tier 4 Stance skills (Guard).

Finally, with Chill skills being relatively common in PvP modes, increasing a unit's visible stats makes them more likely to be hit by Chill skills, making combat boosts safer than visible stat boosts.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys still behind Fury 3-4? Is it still considered a good skill? I got stuck with like the Year 1 or 2 mentality. I don't see another skill that gives you +3 stats across the board, that are also really cheap, low investment. All these newer skills may give 5-6 double stats, but not a whole set of four different stats. For example, I look a lot for skills that give Spd/Def, but stuff like Steady Posture will only give 6 to Spd & Def, while I'll also want some Atk.

Fury is good because it causes recoil damage, which is helpful for players who have difficulty reaching Desperation and Wings of Mercy range.

The vast majority of units do not need high stats across the board. I personally do not recommend Fury for dual phase nor Enemy Phase units due to the high maintenance cost of repeatedly topping up the unit. It is technically doable, but I do not think it is viable for high difficulty modes like Aether Raids and many Abyssal maps with reinforcements coming from all sides.

For units that need high stats across the board, those would be high Spd dual phase units, Spd tanks, and super tanks. High Spd dual phase units and Spd tanks can run Bonus Doubler on the A slot and have support units running C slot Gaps and Openings. I do not recommend super tanks to run Bonus Doubler due to the prevalence of Panic in Aether Raids, and they should run Distant Counter instead (if they already have a Distant Counter Weapon, then they should run Steady Posture or Swift Stance).

Looking for the best mix of defenses and offense. I don't feel like killing my Shannan at the moment, and I am also saving orbs, so Repel isn't much of an option now.

I recommend Lull Atk/Spd over Repel. Lull Atk/Spd is active against any unit. Repel and Close Call only work against foes slower than you, and unless the foe is signficantly slower, it does not really do much against foes who are just slightly slower.

Then there's minor stuff, like Atk/Def Oath vs. Rouse Spd/Def. I find Oath more reliable, but she really appreciates the Spd boost as well.

I do not recommend Oaths for any unit. It is not a horrible skill, it is just that there are so many better options that can achieve what Oaths do, and they can all do it more effectively and efficiently. Player Phase units do not need Oaths since Dancers/Singers should already be providing those buffs. Dual phase and Enemy Phase units do not want them either since the adjacency requirement is a huge liability and it is just asking for units to snipe whatever unit is behind the dual phase/Enemy Phase unit. Dual phase and Enemy Phase units also rather have Atk Smoke, Pulse Smoke, or Panic Smoke on the C slot instead.

Rouse Atk/Def and Rouse Atk/Res are sort of okay for dual phase units with guaranteed follow-ups on both phases, but there are better options to get those buffs in my opinion.

If you are really into the play style of dual phase units, I strongly recommend investing in buffers like Gifts of Winter Eirika, Lovely Gifts Silque, and Eliwood: Blazing Knight, as well as budgeting for any C slot Gaps and Openings that you like. If you are using multiple dual phase units on the same team though, then you might want to go with Tactics instead.

Additionally, another way to give your dual phase units a stat advantage is via debuffs. Aversa, Iago, and Virion are the most prominent Sabotage and Pulse debuffers. Renewed Spirit Eir and Renewed Spirit Anna are also good Saboteurs as their Weapons comes with it, and their Weapons are inheritable too if you want to use another unit.

For healing, I strongly recommend Eir since she can heal across the map. Other good options include Physic staff units and the two Herons since they can heal from 2 spaces away.

3 hours ago, Soul >8] said:

- Bonus Double vs. Steady Posture 3?

If you are using her as a dual phase unit, then Bonus Doubler. Steady Posture is for Enemy Phase units.

If you are building her as a dual phase unit, I would run something like this:
+Spd
Slaying Lance — Guard Lance — Flashing Carrot
Spd Refinement
Reposition
Galeforce (with Slaying Lance and Flashing Blade) — Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Bonus Doubler
Lull Atk/Spd
(Any C) — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke — Panic Smoke
Flashing Blade — Atk/Spd — Spd/Res

If you are building her as an Enemy Phase unit, and you want to turn her into a super tank, I recommend the following:
+Spd
Guard Lance [Spd]
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Distant Counter
Lull Atk/Spd
Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Swift Stance
Gilt Fork is not bad, it just does not seem as good as Guard Lance in my opinion.

I'm slowly working on Cynthia as my next Grail unit, what are some of her better Player Phase builds?  I'm not sure what skills to give her and slaying lance + is appealing over Firesweep lance.  She's currently at low merges but I do intend to 10+ her at some point.

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Her Atk is really low, so I would not expect her to take out blue armors and extremely bulky red and colorless armors very easily.

Null Follow-Up is fine for Arena Assault against 1 or 2 armor units, but I do not think it is that great in Aether Raids since there is a chance that she would face against a ton of armor units, so she would not have the sustainability to defeat most of them. Against a ton of armors, I would give her Desperation-Brash Assault to break Wary Fighter and preserve her sustainability. Desperation is also a lot cheaper than Null Follow-Up.

Challenger List: Against Hard List, only armor enemies. Both sides +10 with 6/6/6/6 bonus buffs. Desperation at 1 HP, Null Follow-Up at full HP.

Reveal hidden contents

CHALLENGER LIST  
Selena (5*+10 +atk -hp)  
Weapon: Selena's Blade  
Special: Moonbow  
A: Swift Sparrow 3  
B: Desperation 3  
S: Brash Assault 3  
Upgrade Path: 5  

Selena (5*+10 +atk -hp)  
Weapon: Selena's Blade  
Special: Moonbow  
A: Swift Sparrow 3  
B: Null Follow Up 3  
S: Swift Sparrow 2  
Upgrade Path: 5  

Desperation 101:7:0
Null Follow-Up 93:15:0

I have no reason to use her in Aether Raids. The enemies I find in there almost never make up enough Armor units to justify bringing a specialized unit like her in, and 9 times out of 10 even if it is a full armor team Brave Ike/Lucina gets the job done just as well anyway. So more than likely Selena will wind up being used for Arena Assault and the occasional Abyssal Hero Battle, which is not something I think would end up happening much considering my other Green Armor killer, Spring Palla, only just got used in LegEdel's battle despite having her for a year.

At +10 merge, +Atk, and +10 Dragonflowers Selena sits at 51 Atk which while still not as good as it could be is still just low enough to trigger her Prf effect on all the important foes while still being able to deal damage. And with a Solo skill (which I think won't hinder her Prfs trigger ability) she'll sit at 60 Atk.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Fury is good because it causes recoil damage, which is helpful for players who have difficulty reaching Desperation and Wings of Mercy range.

The vast majority of units do not need high stats across the board. I personally do not recommend Fury for dual phase nor Enemy Phase units due to the high maintenance cost of repeatedly topping up the unit. It is technically doable, but I do not think it is viable for high difficulty modes like Aether Raids and many Abyssal maps with reinforcements coming from all sides.

For units that need high stats across the board, those would be high Spd dual phase units, Spd tanks, and super tanks. High Spd dual phase units and Spd tanks can run Bonus Doubler on the A slot and have support units running C slot Gaps and Openings. I do not recommend super tanks to run Bonus Doubler due to the prevalence of Panic in Aether Raids, and they should run Distant Counter instead (if they already have a Distant Counter Weapon, then they should run Steady Posture or Swift Stance).

I recommend Lull Atk/Spd over Repel. Lull Atk/Spd is active against any unit. Repel and Close Call only work against foes slower than you, and unless the foe is signficantly slower, it does not really do much against foes who are just slightly slower.

I do not recommend Oaths for any unit. It is not a horrible skill, it is just that there are so many better options that can achieve what Oaths do, and they can all do it more effectively and efficiently. Player Phase units do not need Oaths since Dancers/Singers should already be providing those buffs. Dual phase and Enemy Phase units do not want them either since the adjacency requirement is a huge liability and it is just asking for units to snipe whatever unit is behind the dual phase/Enemy Phase unit. Dual phase and Enemy Phase units also rather have Atk Smoke, Pulse Smoke, or Panic Smoke on the C slot instead.

Rouse Atk/Def and Rouse Atk/Res are sort of okay for dual phase units with guaranteed follow-ups on both phases, but there are better options to get those buffs in my opinion.

If you are really into the play style of dual phase units, I strongly recommend investing in buffers like Gifts of Winter Eirika, Lovely Gifts Silque, and Eliwood: Blazing Knight, as well as budgeting for any C slot Gaps and Openings that you like. If you are using multiple dual phase units on the same team though, then you might want to go with Tactics instead.

Additionally, another way to give your dual phase units a stat advantage is via debuffs. Aversa, Iago, and Virion are the most prominent Sabotage and Pulse debuffers. Renewed Spirit Eir and Renewed Spirit Anna are also good Saboteurs as their Weapons comes with it, and their Weapons are inheritable too if you want to use another unit.

For healing, I strongly recommend Eir since she can heal across the map. Other good options include Physic staff units and the two Herons since they can heal from 2 spaces away.

If you are using her as a dual phase unit, then Bonus Doubler. Steady Posture is for Enemy Phase units.

If you are building her as a dual phase unit, I would run something like this:
+Spd
Slaying Lance — Guard Lance — Flashing Carrot
Spd Refinement
Reposition
Galeforce (with Slaying Lance and Flashing Blade) — Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Bonus Doubler
Lull Atk/Spd
(Any C) — Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke — Panic Smoke
Flashing Blade — Atk/Spd — Spd/Res

If you are building her as an Enemy Phase unit, and you want to turn her into a super tank, I recommend the following:
+Spd
Guard Lance [Spd]
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Distant Counter
Lull Atk/Spd
Atk Smoke — Pulse Smoke
Swift Stance
Gilt Fork is not bad, it just does not seem as good as Guard Lance in my opinion.

Thank you for all the input.

51 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I have no reason to use her in Aether Raids. The enemies I find in there almost never make up enough Armor units to justify bringing a specialized unit like her in, and 9 times out of 10 even if it is a full armor team Brave Ike/Lucina gets the job done just as well anyway. So more than likely Selena will wind up being used for Arena Assault and the occasional Abyssal Hero Battle, which is not something I think would end up happening much considering my other Green Armor killer, Spring Palla, only just got used in LegEdel's battle despite having her for a year.

At +10 merge, +Atk, and +10 Dragonflowers Selena sits at 51 Atk which while still not as good as it could be is still just low enough to trigger her Prf effect on all the important foes while still being able to deal damage. And with a Solo skill (which I think won't hinder her Prfs trigger ability) she'll sit at 60 Atk.

Solo and Null Follow-Up are good for a dual phase unit, although I am not a huge fan of the positioning requirements of Solo. It is not super detrimental, but sometimes you just end up having units together side by side in Arena Assault. Maybe I am just biased since I like to Player Phase everything, and I rather give up Enemy Phase than deal with positioning requirements.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm slowly working on Cynthia as my next Grail unit, what are some of her better Player Phase builds?  I'm not sure what skills to give her and slaying lance + is appealing over Firesweep lance.  She's currently at low merges but I do intend to 10+ her at some point.

Firesweep is probably one of her best Weapons due to her stat line, and it is pretty cheap to build too.
Firesweep L
Reposition
Moonbow
Life and Death — (Any At that boosts Atk/Spd)
Hit and Run
(Any C)
Poison Strike

She can run a Galeforce build with Slaying Lance, but I do not think it is that great since her Atk is not exactly high, so she will have more difficulty passing the Atk comparison.
Slaying Lance [Spd]
Reposition
Galeforce
Life and Death
Desperation
(Any C)
Heavy Blade

She can run a damage output build, but ranged units are better for that role in my opinion since they can deal damage from a distance and generally easier to use.
Brave Lance
Reposition
Luna
(Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Desperation
(Any C)
Brazen Atk/Spd

Edited by XRay

So, I pulled a +HP Fallen Lyon, but I don't know if that's a good nature or not. He seems like he wants a defensive stat, but I don't know which would be ideal. All I know is that he doesn't care about speed. Which boon is best on him?

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

So, I pulled a +HP Fallen Lyon, but I don't know if that's a good nature or not. He seems like he wants a defensive stat, but I don't know which would be ideal. All I know is that he doesn't care about speed. Which boon is best on him?

Assuming he is only used against ranged units, +HP gives Lyon the most single-round bulk (each point of HP gives 1 bulk, whereas each point of Def or Res gives 0.5). +Def or +Res is better for sustain depending on which enemy types you deal with more.

+Atk gives him a better chance at killing the opponent in one hit and avoiding their second attack (and follow-up prevention if you're also running Quick Riposte) entirely.

Basically, anything other than +Spd is usable for something.

Edited by Ice Dragon

12 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Is the distant counter build with Laslow's weapon a good idea or just a meme?

His refined weapon has a dual-phase Brave effect without the Mt penalty and runs off of a base 35 Atk stat, so Distant Counter is fine as long as you refine his weapon and make sure its effect is active.

Edited by Ice Dragon

On 5/16/2020 at 8:05 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Assuming he is only used against ranged units, +HP gives Lyon the most single-round bulk (each point of HP gives 1 bulk, whereas each point of Def or Res gives 0.5). +Def or +Res is better for sustain depending on which enemy types you deal with more.

+Atk gives him a better chance at killing the opponent in one hit and avoiding their second attack (and follow-up prevention if you're also running Quick Riposte) entirely.

Basically, anything other than +Spd is usable for something.

I see.Thanks!

I'm (sort of) building a Shanna right now, who is currently at +2 merges and +Def boon. I plan to make her Hyper-player phase and currently am having her run Prf weapon w/+10 damage for special-Moonbow-Darting Blow 4- Desperation 3-threaten speed 3 (arbitrary)-Atk/res Sacred Seal. I was unsure as to whether she'd make a good galeforcer (as it does waste her refine's effect) or what a good way to build her is. I still can't summon or anything so my resources are limited, but I do have access to some decent skill fodder, but nothing that's new.

Any advice is appreciated!

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm (sort of) building a Shanna right now, who is currently at +2 merges and +Def boon. I plan to make her Hyper-player phase and currently am having her run Prf weapon w/+10 damage for special-Moonbow-Darting Blow 4- Desperation 3-threaten speed 3 (arbitrary)-Atk/res Sacred Seal.

I discourage using Darting Blow since it does not boost Atk. It is better to run to Life and Death 3 than to run Darting Blow 4 since the lack of Atk is signficantly bottlenecking her performance. However, Infantry Galeforcers can run Darting Blow if their Atk is too high, since they can run Flashing Blade instead of Heavy Blade to activate Galeforce.

Here is a damage output build with her Weapon.
+Spd
Shanna's Lance
special Refinement — Spd Refinement
Reposition
Moonbow — Ruptured Sky
Desperation
(Any C)
Brazen Atk/Spd — Swift Sparrow

You may also want to consider a fast Brave build for damage output.
+Atk
Brave Lance
Reposition
Luna
Desperation
(Any C)
Brazen Atk/Spd — Swift Sparrow

Firesweep is also an option.
+Atk/Spd
Firesweep L
Reposition
Moonbow
Hit and Run
(Any C)
Poison Strike
Nature does not matter too much. I prefer +Atk for higher chip damage per hit (so the Firesweeper cannot be completely walled by a Def tank).

34 minutes ago, Benice said:

I was unsure as to whether she'd make a good galeforcer (as it does waste her refine's effect) or what a good way to build her is. I still can't summon or anything so my resources are limited, but I do have access to some decent skill fodder, but nothing that's new.

Not particularly amazing for Galeforce in my opinion, but should be doable. Just do not expect her to be like Cordelia.
+Atk/Spd
Shanna's Lance [Spd]
Reposition
Galeforce
Life and Death — (Any A that boosts Atk/Spd)
Desperation
(Any C)
Heavy Blade
Both Assets have their merits. Shanna's Atk is not exactly high, so she appreciates having more Atk to pass the Atk comparison. At the same time, having more Spd will help her double more, especially against fast sword units.

Got a fallen male Corrin, came up -attack +def. And as a unit isn't really impressing me so far. So i'm tempted to fodder him for null follow up.

So what kind of characters actually want the skill? Since my only experience prior to using the skill is legendary Alm who came with it at base. So i'm guessing anyone who is fast enough to naturally double will want it. But should it be given to more offensive or defensive orriented units?

20 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Got a fallen male Corrin, came up -attack +def. And as a unit isn't really impressing me so far. So i'm tempted to fodder him for null follow up.

So what kind of characters actually want the skill? Since my only experience prior to using the skill is legendary Alm who came with it at base. So i'm guessing anyone who is fast enough to naturally double will want it. But should it be given to more offensive or defensive orriented units?

Null Follow-Up is defensive. It is not good on an offensive unit unless it is on a defense team, since it does not matter if the AI loses units. When Player Phase units are under a player's control, you generally want to run Desperation so the nuke does not have to worry about counter attacks anymore after a certain HP threshold is reached.

Defensively on an Enemy Phase unit, you can just put it on your favorite super tank that is fast.

Edited by XRay

29 minutes ago, steil said:

is Silvia the best WoM/galeforcer/dancer in AR-O?

For sword infantry, Phina is best for that role.

1. Phina; A Splendid Soiree Berkut; Azura; Performing Arts Azura
These are the best in my opinion since they can Galeforce relatively consistently and deal enough damage. Azura and PA!Azura can run Slaying-Galeforce-Swift Sparrow-Flashing Blade. ASS!Berkut can run Brave-Galeforce-Death Blow-Time's Pulse-Heavy Blade. Phina can use either build depending on which Sacred Seal is available.

2. Ylissean Traveller Olivia; Happy New Year! Azura
As fliers, they do not have access to Flashing Blade, so they are less consistent with their Galeforce. However, as fliers, they have better mobility than most Dancers/Singers, and may be easier to fit into a team running Tactics.

3. Lene, Silvia, Olivia, Reyson, Leanne
If you cannot afford 5* exclusive Dancers/Singers, you can use Silvia and Olivia. Silvia is slightly better than Olivia in my opinion. Lene is 5* exclusive, but she is about the same as Silvia. Reyson and Leanne got decent stats and are fliers, but they lack access to Slaying Weapons and Heavy Blade, and their default Weapons do not work well with most Player Phase units.

Phina, Azura, PA!Azura, Lene, Silvia, Olivia:
+Spd
Slaying Weapon
[Spd Refinement]
Dance/Sing
Galeforce
Swift Sparrow
Wings of Mercy
(Any C)
Flashing Blade

Phina, ASS!Berkut:
+Atk
Brave Weapon
Dance/Sing
Galeforce
Death Blow
Wings of Mercy
(Any C)
Heavy Blade

YT!Olivia, HNY!Azura:
+Atk
Slaying Weapon
[Spd Refinement]
Dance/Sing
Galeforce
Swift Sparrow
Wings of Mercy
(Any C)
Heavy Blade

Reyson, Leanne:
+Atk
Heron Wing
Dance/Sing
Galeforce
Swift Sparrow
Wings of Mercy
(Any C)
Heavy Blade

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Snip

Thanks! I don't have any L&D fodder avaliable, But I can execute Summer Laegjarn for Swift Sparrow 3. Would that work also?

I guess I'll be saving for Brazen Atk/Spd, then!

3 hours ago, Faellin said:

I asked this question before regarding Null Follow-Up: https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/68792-ask-fire-emblem-heroes-questions-and-get-them-answered-here-thread/&do=findComment&comment=5578360.

Scroll down a bit for responses from XRay and Ice Dragon and my own thoughts in return.

Spoiler
On 2/29/2020 at 1:13 AM, Kaden said:

So, like Cancel Affinity for the developers to prevent people from cheesing colorless units with -raven, T-Adept mages or to have specific enemies they have in mind not get hard countered by T-Adept unit.

Regarding ranged infantry units with Desperation or Desperation-like effects on their weapons, that's only Lewyn or an infantry who is an archer with Fishie Bow, a blue mage with Juicy Wave, or a dagger unit with Starfish. Except for Lewyn, I never summoned anyone with those weapons. Lewyn has Special Spiral by default -- he introduced it -- and special spamming would reduce the need to make a follow-up attack if he's doing enough damage to one-shot someone or cherry tap them after an AoE. Doesn't mean he can't run or would not want to swap out Special Spiral for Null Follow-Up at times.

There's also legendary Celica and Thrasir, where both have Desperation and Null Follow-Up in some form. For Celica, Soul of Zofia simply has Desperation 3 and Null Follow-Up 3 for its effects. For Thrasir, her tome's Null Follow-Up is ally and position-based and her Desperation-like effect through Killing Intent depends on her foe's HP not being full or if they have a penalty.

Going to follow up on melee infantry units with Desperation-like effects or something related with this as well.

Athena is a special case for this with how she can stack true damage. Unique refined Concealed Blade's Wo Dao and Desperation effects combined with Flashing Blade 4 which should be fine for most armors means she will deal 5 damage per hit if she is faster than her foe and she will deal 10 damage when she activates a special. She would be guaranteed 20 damage if she meets both conditions and that's about 40% to 50%, give or take, of most units' HP. With Null Follow-Up, she would be able to negate Wary Fighter or prevent guaranteed follow-up attacks which could save her provided she doesn't die from the first counterattack. That said, while she can be guaranteed to deal up to 20 damage, if somehow that's all she deals, then she might not be doing enough damage compared to someone with effective damage or being able to damage normally. The other thing is she is melee infantry unit where she can do well, but a ranged infantry might be easier to work with or safer.

Incidentally, a source of Flashing Blade 4 Athena could get from is Shadow Sword Mareeta who has a Killer effect and reverse Desperation on her Shadow Sword and who also has Null Follow-Up. She won't be able to stack as much true damage as Athena, but she can activate higher cooldown specials more frequently.

The remaining unit with a Desperation effect on their weapon is Lyn who has Desperation 3 and Brash Assault 4 with unique refined Sol Katti. I guess Null Follow-Up could work, but I'm not sure how useful that would be for her over Wrath, Vantage, or a different B passive instead.

I'm beginning to feel like Null Follow-Up is like Flashing/Heavy Blade where it would be a great seal. Its effects are good, but pairing it up with something else would make it even better. Alternatively, a Desperation seal would complement Null Follow-Up as a passive. The other units who can run Null Follow-Up with something else are Byleth and regular Mareeta who I mentioned before. Byleth's Creator Sword has a Killer effect, Null Follow-Up, and negates skills that increase the user's special cooldown charge or decrease their special charge. Slapping Desperation would be fine on Byleth, but they're also able to run Watersweep or Windsweep and not have their follow-up attack prevented which I'm at a point where I could see a Fortress Def/Res version of Water-Windsweep happening and that would be nutty on Byleth.

Merging legendary Alm seems like a better idea now considering Adrift M!Corrin was shown to be part of the divine codes thingie unless I'm remembering wrong. That still leaves the question for what B passive to give Echidna unanswered.

Who's the best candidate for Null Disrupt?  I have a spare fallen Lyon (who was the same IV spread as my first summon) is it worthwhile or is it too situational?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Who's the best candidate for Null Disrupt?  I have a spare fallen Lyon (who was the same IV spread as my first summon) is it worthwhile or is it too situational?  Thanks in advance.

Situational, but not too situational. It's only really useful for Aether Raids, though, so if you don't plan on using a Null C-Disrupt unit in Aether Raids, don't bother with it.

The most common units that you'd use Null C-Disrupt against are staves and bows, so you can viably run the skill on a Litrraven unit with Triangle Adept or any other unit that can reliably one-round kill on the counterattack without dying (Litrblade, Laevatein, Brave Ike, Fallen Ike, etc.).

Alternatively, you can use it on units with Vantage on their weapons (Kronya, Phina, Young Marth) if you choose to forgo something like Special Spiral that would get you more damage.