"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

So I managed to get the brave versions of the Edelgard, Dimitri, Lysithea and Claude.

Would a version of Dimitri with a flaw in HP and an asset in resistance be decent? It is the only version I have for now. 

I do think that Edelgard and Dimitri are rather good with their base skill set, but I would appreciate some tips for Claude and Lysithea. And I would like to ask if anyone thinks that Aether might be a superior special for Edelgard, it is more powerful, but it has a longer cooldown

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Faellin said:

Also is there anything that he does that fallen Ike doesn't? They seem to share the role of speedy damage reduction sustain tanks. Still going to be using Kris regardless as new mystery is my favorite game in the series, but i'm just curious as they seem to be very similar units.

For Enemy Phase, DB!Ike is much better since he got Distant Counter on his Weapon, so he can run a strong A skill like Swift Stance 3 to provide stats and Guard. Kris needs to run Distant Counter, so he does not get any additional stats nor protective effects.

For player phase, Kris is a bit better in my opinion since he has Slaying Effect and DB!Ike loses debuffs when he gets Danced/Sung to.

40 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

Would a version of Dimitri with a flaw in HP and an asset in resistance be decent? It is the only version I have for now. 

I would not worry too much about Traits since a merge would get rid of any Flaws, and ANF!Dimitri can work with any Asset.

42 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

I do think that Edelgard and Dimitri are rather good with their base skill set, but I would appreciate some tips for Claude and Lysithea. And I would like to ask if anyone thinks that Aether might be a superior special for Edelgard, it is more powerful, but it has a longer cooldown

I would run Time's Pulse on ANF!Lysithea so she can always activate a Special during combat. I am not a fan of Atk/Spd Push since it limits how many turns a nuke remains effective; it is fine for short modes where she is only facing one or two enemies at most, but I do not think it is good for Aether Raids nor Abyssal where you often need a nuke to do the brunt of the fighting and go through multiple rounds of combat. Brazen Atk/Spd is my preferred A skill, but Fury and Life and Death are also good if you are on a budget.

For ANF!Claude, I would replace his Weapon with Brave Bow or Firesweep Bow if you want to do pure Player Phase. His bow might be okay if it does not replenish his HP with Blazing Specials, but I have to wait for the update on the calculator and double check to be certain whether it is better than Brave Bow. I would also run Desperation. If you want him to do dual phase or enemy phase, his Weapon is fine under those scenarios, but make sure to replace his A, B, and Sacred Seal with a skill appropriate for the phase you want to use him in.

For Specials in general, you want to time it so that it always activate during every round of combat, or as frequently as possible. I do not recommend Aether because it takes too long to activate, however, it is fine in modes like Arena and Tempest Trials since those are pretty easy, but for more demanding content like Aether Raids or Abyssal, I would go with either Moonbow or Bonfire. I lean towards Bonfire since she should activate it during every round of combat, with the only exception being against ranged enemies on player phase. Moonbow is better if you want her to activate a Special against ranged units on player phase, but most ranged units are pretty squishy, so I do not think you need a Special to kill them in most cases. Besides damage Specials, she can also run Galeforce, but she will need Heavy Blade on either her A slot or Sacred Seal slot; personally, I recommend putting it on her A slot if you can afford it, so it leaves the Sacred Seal available for other users.

I pulled a duplicate Brave Camilla on the CYL4 banner. I plan on foddering the original (due to her worse trait), but I'm not sure what to do with her.

I have two +10 blade tome mages that currently have Fury 3 + Desperation builds: Aversa and L'Arachel. Aversa seems like the stronger of the two, she's become my new go-to for Abyssal maps, but she doesn't use the blade tome set as often since I use her as Aversa's Night support in AR instead, while L'Arachel regularly uses her blade tome in AR. Those two seem like the best options to me, but I'm not sure which is preferable.

I also have two +10 Galeforce users: Eliwood and Naesala. Those two don't seem like they'd use it as well, I imagine they'd prefer Swift Sparrow 3 or Atk/Spd Solo if I ever get an extra copy of either of those. I also don't use either of them as often as the other two, although I did recently add the two of them to my AR defense teams.

The other option is to wait and see what happens, of course. Although it's hard to imagine a better user than those first two. If I ever merge a healer and give them some lower levels of Atk/Spd Push, she could pass them both the 4th level and Wrathful Staff, but that seems like a ways off and without much payoff.

Edit: Wait, Push skills probably aren't great for solo Abyssal strategies, are they. You'd run out of HP. That makes L'Arachel look like the best option, although that same issue would make bolt traps a lot less friendly to her. 

Edited by Othin

Folks, my phone broke back in February and haven't played FEH since then as only 3 days ago I got a new phone.

So can anyone give me a summary of significant changes? 

More specifically, what is a "Spark"? I heard in the main page description you can "Spark" the banner up to 4 times. From what I think I understood it's kinda of a pitybreaker, that when hit I can get a focus Hero of my choice? And how exactly this works or how many orbs is necessary? 

20 minutes ago, Lanko said:

More specifically, what is a "Spark"? I heard in the main page description you can "Spark" the banner up to 4 times. From what I think I understood it's kinda of a pitybreaker, that when hit I can get a focus Hero of my choice? And how exactly this works or how many orbs is necessary? 

New Heroes banners will let you pick a free focus unit of your choice after 40 pulls (including free pulls). No strings attached.

The CYL banner gives you 4 sparks, one each after 40, 80, 120, and 160 pulls. However, you cannot pick the same unit more than once. The free pick that doesn't require pulls counts as a separate banner, so it doesn't count towards or against the sparks on the actual banner.

Edited by Ice Dragon

23 minutes ago, Lanko said:

Folks, my phone broke back in February and haven't played FEH since then as only 3 days ago I got a new phone.

So can anyone give me a summary of significant changes? 

If you do full summoning sessions, you hit the 40 summons needed for a spark in 8 sessions. That's normally 160 orbs, but New Heroes banners generally give you 5 free summons: the one all banners have, and the four free summon tickets from Forging Bonds. Those let you skip the 5 orbs to start a session 5 times, saving 25 orbs and taking the total cost from 160 to 135. Although if you're going for multiple sparks on this banner, later ones will need the full 160. This is the first time a banner has allowed multiple sparks, people seem to prefer first sparks a lot more than secondary ones. 

If you're being choosier about your colors rather than summoning all five orbs in a session, the orb cost goes up. There max is, if you're only doing one summon per session you'll need 40 sessions of 5 orbs each for a total of 200, or 175 accounting for the free summons. 

6 hours ago, Othin said:

I pulled a duplicate Brave Camilla on the CYL4 banner. I plan on foddering the original (due to her worse trait), but I'm not sure what to do with her.

I have two +10 blade tome mages that currently have Fury 3 + Desperation builds: Aversa and L'Arachel. Aversa seems like the stronger of the two, she's become my new go-to for Abyssal maps, but she doesn't use the blade tome set as often since I use her as Aversa's Night support in AR instead, while L'Arachel regularly uses her blade tome in AR. Those two seem like the best options to me, but I'm not sure which is preferable.

I also have two +10 Galeforce users: Eliwood and Naesala. Those two don't seem like they'd use it as well, I imagine they'd prefer Swift Sparrow 3 or Atk/Spd Solo if I ever get an extra copy of either of those. I also don't use either of them as often as the other two, although I did recently add the two of them to my AR defense teams.

The other option is to wait and see what happens, of course. Although it's hard to imagine a better user than those first two. If I ever merge a healer and give them some lower levels of Atk/Spd Push, she could pass them both the 4th level and Wrathful Staff, but that seems like a ways off and without much payoff.

Edit: Wait, Push skills probably aren't great for solo Abyssal strategies, are they. You'd run out of HP. That makes L'Arachel look like the best option, although that same issue would make bolt traps a lot less friendly to her. 

I would not recommend Pushes for regular nukes, unless you are using a nuke on a defense team. Nukes on a defense team do not care about lasting more than 1 round of combat since their success is not dependent on survival, unlike on offense. They can use the dual phase stat boost too to help them avoid being doubled.

The only nukes I would give Pushes to would be staff units, since they do not have access to a lot of A skills. The only other good stat boosting A skill for player phase for staff units would be Solos and maybe Brazens. In my opinion, I would reserve Solos for dual phase units and Brazens for player phase units, since those units would appreciate those skills more.

For regular player phase units, Pushes puts a timer on nukes so they would not be effective after the nuke goes below 25% HP. In contrast, there is no timer for Fury, although Fury provides less Atk/Spd. For regular nukes, I would just stick with Fury, Life and Death, Swift Sparrow, and Brazen Atk/Spd.

Dual phase units' only consistent options are Solos. If not Solos, then it will be some kind of A slot Counter.

For L'Arachel, I would just stick with Fury for now until you can get a higher stat boosting A skill. Fury will always have a place on player phase units due to the recoil damage it provides.

20 minutes ago, XRay said:

I would not recommend Pushes for regular nukes, unless you are using a nuke on a defense team. Nukes on a defense team do not care about lasting more than 1 round of combat since their success is not dependent on survival, unlike on offense. They can use the dual phase stat boost too to help them avoid being doubled.

The only nukes I would give Pushes to would be staff units, since they do not have access to a lot of A skills. The only other good stat boosting A skill for player phase for staff units would be Solos and maybe Brazens. In my opinion, I would reserve Solos for dual phase units and Brazens for player phase units, since those units would appreciate those skills more.

For regular player phase units, Pushes puts a timer on nukes so they would not be effective after the nuke goes below 25% HP. In contrast, there is no timer for Fury, although Fury provides less Atk/Spd. For regular nukes, I would just stick with Fury, Life and Death, Swift Sparrow, and Brazen Atk/Spd.

Dual phase units' only consistent options are Solos. If not Solos, then it will be some kind of A slot Counter.

For L'Arachel, I would just stick with Fury for now until you can get a higher stat boosting A skill. Fury will always have a place on player phase units due to the recoil damage it provides.

Interesting, that does certainly support the option of saving it for a healer. Although I'm not sure I have much in the way of good options. I've considered merging Forrest or Lena eventually, but neither of them are exactly fast. I could give it to Veronica, I guess, but I can't make a merge project out of her so the option isn't nearly as exciting. Although maybe her refine will make her compelling in spite of that.

Fury is certainly more reliable, especially in longer battles, but in AR, I think +7/+7 early on could have a lot of benefit over a consistent +3/+3. Later parts of the battle tend to be easier cleanup, and L'Arachel generally only needs to enter combat like twice in a map. (Although again, a Bolt Trap could cause issues even early on.) I'm not trying to solo entire maps with her or anything, her main job is getting reds out of Cecilia's way. And if healing is available, that makes it even easier. Other premium A skills might be preferable, but I don't have them on hand right now and when I do get them, I have plenty of other units that will want them too.

If I want to use a Brave Camilla as fodder for some +10 common unit, one with limited or no access to other premium SI, who would you recommend?

Edited by Othin

1 hour ago, Othin said:

If I want to use a Brave Camilla as fodder for some +10 common unit, one with limited or no access to other premium SI, who would you recommend?

For merge projects, I lean towards Emmeryn. She does not require Grails unlike Eremiya and you can change her Trait without using Fruits. Brady and Eremiya are the next best options.

If you want cavalry, there is Clarine, Priscilla, Nanna, and Ethlyn. Clarine's Atk is too low, and Priscilla is pretty slow. Nanna and Ethlyn got decent Spd, but their Atk is still on the low side. I lean towards Nanna since she does not need Grails nor Fruits.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

For merge projects, I lean towards Emmeryn. She does not require Grails unlike Eremiya and you can change her Trait without using Fruits. Brady and Eremiya are the next best options.

If you want cavalry, there is Clarine, Priscilla, Nanna, and Ethlyn. Clarine's Atk is too low, and Priscilla is pretty slow. Nanna and Ethlyn got decent Spd, but their Atk is still on the low side. I lean towards Nanna since she does not need Grails nor Fruits.

I forgot about Emmeryn, she seems like a good pick. I have no interest in using grails on a unit with a common unit type and no prf, so Eremiya and Ethlyn are out.

I'll hold onto her for the moment, then.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'll hold onto her for the moment, then.

Yeah, I think that is best option for now. Once they start giving Refines to healers, I think it is better to decide then.

Just now, XRay said:

Yeah, I think that is best option for now. Once they start giving Refines to healers, I think it is better to decide then.

Yeah, I certainly hope that happens eventually. That'd change the equation a lot.

Thanks!

So. Groom Hinata is my next Grail merge project (currently at +1 with 6 Groom Hinata books waiting for promotion, waiting to buy the last 3 books). I think his default weapon will be perfectly good for him (+4 Atk/Def in combat and Special Charge +1 per foes attack when he has a bonus), and I plan to have him adjacent to Delthea at all times (she'd be carrying her default Dark Aura, so Hinata always has +6 Atk). I wanna ask for some input for some of my plans with him...

• For his Special, I was thinking either Moonbow or Glimmer since he would always have his special ready in one counterattack (assuming no Guard effects), but at his level of Defense Bonfire and Ignis would be so much more frightening, if not always available due to their longer charge times. Ideas?
  • Hinata will have Distant Counter, but I don't know what to do for his B slot. I originally thought Quick Riposte, but I don't think he'd need it if he runs a 2 charge special. Any ideas?
  • I have a Forsyth book to use as Joint Fortify Def fodder Hinata could take for an extra +5 Def to improve his bulk further, but I wanna make sure that no one else would potentially want to use Forsyth as fodder?
  • I originally thought Sorcery Blade for his Sacred Seal since he'd always be next to Delthea, the mage he needs to trigger it, but I wanted to hear if there would be any other seals he might like?
  • What about Delthea? Dark Aura already supplies +6 Atk to Hinata, but what other skills could she take to help bolster Hinata's combat abilities, and what could she do in case she is suddenly thrown into combat? She is currently +Spd by the way.
  • Since it'll be coming to us soon, what asset would Hinata like between Atk and Def? Neither are potential superassets or superflaws.

Who would be a good candidate for the trait fruits?

I have a few units that I'm thinking I might use them on, Bravelgard/Armourgard (Brave Edelgard/Legendary Edelgard), Regal, Hel, Gangrel (who I'm planing on being my next 10+ unit) and maybe Alfonse.

Of these units, three of them are merge projects and one of them is extremely limited in summoning opportunities (Regal aka Legendary Chrom) and I'm leaning to -HP/+Atk.  If I go with Hel, she won't be merged and I'd be going for -HP/+Spd, Bravelgard/Legendary Edelgard will be +Atk (both are merged) Gangrel will be either +Res, +Atk or +Spd (in that order of importance with his current build) and Alfonse is more than likely going to be -HP/+Atk with maximum flowers invested as well as Fury 4/Chill Atk/Drive Atk and close defence S seal.

Now I could wait for the fruits to come in and asses the situation when I get enough to do them all at once, or I could hang out and do one at a time, either way I don't mind.

But who should be the first priority?  Personally I'm leaning towards Regal since he needs better IVs and to fit in with Team Husbando's theme of tending to be +Atk or trying to summon one which is far less likely to work knowing my luck.

Hel also falls into this category since she's being used in my AR D and I don't plan on swapping her out, even if I need DC.  Plus Speed means she's less likely to be doubled and can cause more havoc while she's alive.  She is paired up with Bramimond if that helps and he's +Res.

If I go for Bravelgard/Armourgard it would be to make them for the off chance that I'll need to swap out Grimmy for the role of tank (not likely but for the limited battles that may happen).  Bravelgard is +HP and Armourgard is +Def with 3 merges under her belt.

Gangrel as I have mentioned in my current grail  merge project and has Mirror Impact, Special Spiral, Panic Ploy and Mirror Strike 2 in his S Seal, my thought is +Res because of his weapon mostly and he'll possibly score well in arena.

Alfonse...well I want to make Alfonse relevant for Arena so he can score well and put some work in the more difficult content maybe.  But mostly to keep me bouncing in Tier 17/18 lol, and to make Al not so damn frail and to make him as good as my Sharena I've built who hasn't had a single flower yet.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Based on your comments, Chrom or Gangrel simply because it sounds like you actively use them. It's not so much an argument specifically for them as much as it is against the other choices you listed.

- Hel is only getting fielded defensively every other week, and you don't even get to experience the action first-hand. Also worth noting that Ally Supports don't work in defense teams.

- Edelgard is a just substitute for you, focus on your primary units.

- Alfonse is unnecessary if your goal is simply Arena scoring, it should be simple enough to maintain that tier without him. Hell, mine is still four-star.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Based on your comments, Chrom or Gangrel simply because it sounds like you actively use them. It's not so much an argument specifically for them as much as it is against the other choices you listed.

- Hel is only getting fielded defensively every other week, and you don't even get to experience the action first-hand. Also worth noting that Ally Supports don't work in defense teams.

- Edelgard is a just substitute for you, focus on your primary units.

- Alfonse is unnecessary if your goal is simply Arena scoring, it should be simple enough to maintain that tier without him. Hell, mine is still four-star.

She's not got an ally support as much as she's fielded with Bramimond.  Though I suppose Regal will get in first because he sees more use than Gangrel at present, and it more likely going to see more use than others.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:
  • For his Special, I was thinking either Moonbow or Glimmer since he would always have his special ready in one counterattack (assuming no Guard effects), but at his level of Defense Bonfire and Ignis would be so much more frightening, if not always available due to their longer charge times. Ideas?

If he is running Quick Riposte, he can always retaliate back with Ignis. If you are using him in Tempest Trials, he can also always retaliate back with Aether.

• Hinata will have Distant Counter, but I don't know what to do for his B slot. I originally thought Quick Riposte, but I don't think he'd need it if he runs a 2 charge special. Any ideas?

I would still go with Quick Riposte. If he uses Moonbow, Quick Riposte allows him to strike back with two Moonbow triggers.

For raw damage output and kill count, I believe Ignis is better than two Moonbows (I have to double check the calculator to be sure), but the first Moonbow trigger allows him to one shot squishier nukes that would have otherwise doubled and killed him.

• I have a Forsyth book to use as Joint Fortify Def fodder Hinata could take for an extra +5 Def to improve his bulk further, but I wanna make sure that no one else would potentially want to use Forsyth as fodder?

I personally lean towards Atk Smoke for tanks since it buffs both their Def and Res, and I do not think Delthea really needs that Def as a nuke.

• I originally thought Sorcery Blade for his Sacred Seal since he'd always be next to Delthea, the mage he needs to trigger it, but I wanted to hear if there would be any other seals he might like?

I think of Sorcery Blade as basically just Fierce Stance with a positioning and a variable stat requirement. If the enemy has balanced stats, then Sorcery Blade is not going to be doing a whole lot of anything, but it has the potential to deal a lot of damage if the enemy has imbalanced bulk. Fierce Stance will always provide a flat damage boost and there are not positioning requirements. I personally lean towards something like Sturdy Stance or Mirror Stance for tanks, as the extra bulk is helpful.

• What about Delthea? Dark Aura already supplies +6 Atk to Hinata, but what other skills could she take to help bolster Hinata's combat abilities, and what could she do in case she is suddenly thrown into combat? She is currently +Spd by the way.

Def Tactic or Res Tactic if team composition allows. If not, I would go with a regular Fortify Def or Fortify Res. I would also give her Life and Death to help her draw Chills away from BB!Hinata as well as improving her own combat performance.

I would personally just build Delthea is a nuke and not worry about her enemy phase too much. If you are concerned about her being attacked on enemy phase, Atk/Spd Unity works with Dark Aura to give her additional dual phase performance, although it is not out yet and I assume it is going to be expensive. With Solos being available as Sacred Seals, I think Forms have a possibility of being released soon. I think Forms is generally a worse skill overall compared to Solos, but in this specific scenario, Delthea can make decent use of Atk/Spd Form and leave Brazen Atk/Spd and Swift Sparrow available for other nukes.

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:
  • Since it'll be coming to us soon, what asset would Hinata like between Atk and Def? Neither are potential superassets or superflaws.

Since you are giving him Distant Counter, I lean towards Res and making his bulk a little more balanced.

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I have a few units that I'm thinking I might use them on, Bravelgard/Armourgard (Brave Edelgard/Legendary Edelgard), Regal, Hel, Gangrel (who I'm planing on being my next 10+ unit) and maybe Alfonse.

Of these units, three of them are merge projects and one of them is extremely limited in summoning opportunities (Regal aka Legendary Chrom) and I'm leaning to -HP/+Atk.  If I go with Hel, she won't be merged and I'd be going for -HP/+Spd, Bravelgard/Legendary Edelgard will be +Atk (both are merged) Gangrel will be either +Res, +Atk or +Spd (in that order of importance with his current build) and Alfonse is more than likely going to be -HP/+Atk with maximum flowers invested as well as Fury 4/Chill Atk/Drive Atk and close defence S seal.

I would prioritize Trait Fruits for Grail units since they have no access to Traits otherwise.

I would not give Trait Fruits to any unit you plan to merge since it would be a waste of Trait Fruits if you manage to summon a copy with the Asset you want later. If you got a 5* exclusive unit to +10 and you still have not gotten your ideal Asset by then, then I would use a Trait Fruit.

Out of the Askr Trio, Alfonse with a player phase skill set has the least need for Trait Fruits and Flowers. Brazen Atk/Def 6-Desperation-Brash Assault will secure most kills pretty easily in Arena even with a neutral Trait. Anna has the most need for Trait Fruits and Flowers to fix her low Atk.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

If he is running Quick Riposte, he can always retaliate back with Ignis. If you are using him in Tempest Trials, he can also always retaliate back with Aether.

I would still go with Quick Riposte. If he uses Moonbow, Quick Riposte allows him to strike back with two Moonbow triggers.

For raw damage output and kill count, I believe Ignis is better than two Moonbows (I have to double check the calculator to be sure), but the first Moonbow trigger allows him to one shot squishier nukes that would have otherwise doubled and killed him.

I personally lean towards Atk Smoke for tanks since it buffs both their Def and Res, and I do not think Delthea really needs that Def as a nuke.

I think of Sorcery Blade as basically just Fierce Stance with a positioning and a variable stat requirement. If the enemy has balanced stats, then Sorcery Blade is not going to be doing a whole lot of anything, but it has the potential to deal a lot of damage if the enemy has imbalanced bulk. Fierce Stance will always provide a flat damage boost and there are not positioning requirements. I personally lean towards something like Sturdy Stance or Mirror Stance for tanks, as the extra bulk is helpful.

Def Tactic or Res Tactic if team composition allows. If not, I would go with a regular Fortify Def or Fortify Res. I would also give her Life and Death to help her draw Chills away from BB!Hinata as well as improving her own combat performance.

I would personally just build Delthea is a nuke and not worry about her enemy phase too much. If you are concerned about her being attacked on enemy phase, Atk/Spd Unity works with Dark Aura to give her additional dual phase performance, although it is not out yet and I assume it is going to be expensive. With Solos being available as Sacred Seals, I think Forms have a possibility of being released soon. I think Forms is generally a worse skill overall compared to Solos, but in this specific scenario, Delthea can make decent use of Atk/Spd Form and leave Brazen Atk/Spd and Swift Sparrow available for other nukes.

Since you are giving him Distant Counter, I lean towards Res and making his bulk a little more balanced.

I would prioritize Trait Fruits for Grail units since they have no access to Traits otherwise.

I would not give Trait Fruits to any unit you plan to merge since it would be a waste of Trait Fruits if you manage to summon a copy with the Asset you want later. If you got a 5* exclusive unit to +10 and you still have not gotten your ideal Asset by then, then I would use a Trait Fruit.

Out of the Askr Trio, Alfonse with a player phase skill set has the least need for Trait Fruits and Flowers. Brazen Atk/Def 6-Desperation-Brash Assault will secure most kills pretty easily in Arena even with a neutral Trait. Anna has the most need for Trait Fruits and Flowers to fix her low Atk.

I don't intend to bother as much with Anna tbh, but I've been feeding premium skills to Sharena and felt her brother deserved some love.

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

I don't intend to bother as much with Anna tbh, but I've been feeding premium skills to Sharena and felt her brother deserved some love.

I think Sharena can use some help too, but I think Alfonse needs the least help out of the three since he is pretty good at securing kills already, so I would prioritize your resources for someone who actually needs it more.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think Sharena can use some help too, but I think Alfonse needs the least help out of the three since he is pretty good at securing kills already, so I would prioritize your resources for someone who actually needs it more.

Sharena is perfect with her premium skills lol (and no flowers as well).  She nets more kills than you can imagine, especially if she's the arena bonus unit, she runs bond skills on A and S Seal.  Anna doesn't see more than her monthly quest, Alfonse of the three sees more actual use than the other two which is why I mentioned him, and Regal's IVs are bad they've cost him survival more times than I can count and unlike some people I don't have thousands of dollars or orbs to throw at banners with him on them and to get ideal IVs better I fix them now than later imo, and I'd rather not have the burden of raising a unit back to level 40 if they're already been there before.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

12 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Masked Marth, if you want to boost her Atk or Spd. She has a Super Boon in Def, but I believe she will enjoy more the offensive stats.

Gangrel needs the Res boon to reach 170 BST and score higher.

Units that require an especific stat to be better: Bride Fjorm and Aversa requires high HP, so being +HP help them, while units like Mila and Brave Dimitri would enjoy more Def.

Next month we may have Awakening Forma Heroes, so maybe one of them can interest you?

First, a quick aside: if the hashtag #deathbydimtri isn't trending since yesterday's drop it is a travesty.

But now my question: Is there a special Hero Merit boost event last night or am I just playing more than I think? In less than a day's play I reached the first level of Hero Merit for both Claude and Dimitri. That only seems strange, because sometimes when I grind it will take days just for a couple of hundred feathers.

17 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

First, a quick aside: if the hashtag #deathbydimtri isn't trending since yesterday's drop it is a travesty.

But now my question: Is there a special Hero Merit boost event last night or am I just playing more than I think? In less than a day's play I reached the first level of Hero Merit for both Claude and Dimitri. That only seems strange, because sometimes when I grind it will take days just for a couple of hundred feathers.

HM gain rate is normal, but you can get a 2x boost in Forging Bonds if you're using them there. 

HM feathers can go pretty fast if you use the same units a bunch. It's a slightly different situation, but with dedicated auto-battle grinding, I can get several thousand feathers a day from Rival Domains and like twice as many from Chain Challenges. 

22 minutes ago, Othin said:

HM gain rate is normal, but you can get a 2x boost in Forging Bonds if you're using them there. 

HM feathers can go pretty fast if you use the same units a bunch. It's a slightly different situation, but with dedicated auto-battle grinding, I can get several thousand feathers a day from Rival Domains and like twice as many from Chain Challenges. 

The Forging Bonds angle makes great sense. I have been trying to get through it as soon as I could. And basically I was running Claude, Dimitri, Idunn and Osian all day since I pulled them before and up to the first spark.