"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1. So i was pulling for F!Julia in the current banner and ended up with two copies (1 before the 40th summon and the second from the spark), how often do this banners roll around? I would like to try to +10 her and i'm debating putting more orbs into the current banner.

2. i got a few fallen ike's from the banner, which i did not want at all but i got no choice, are any of its skills good fodder? Is he a good unit i should keep?

3. Why is Lysithia so popular? Since i got my account i seen her appear like 3 times on different banners now and even ended up with a copy myself; i wish f!julia where half this popular

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

1. So i was pulling for F!Julia in the current banner and ended up with two copies (1 before the 40th summon and the second from the spark), how often do this banners roll around? I would like to try to +10 her and i'm debating putting more orbs into the current banner.

2. i got a few fallen ike's from the banner, which i did not want at all but i got no choice, are any of its skills good fodder? Is he a good unit i should keep?

3. Why is Lysithia so popular? Since i got my account i seen her appear like 3 times on different banners now and even ended up with a copy myself; i wish f!julia where half this popular

This specific banner is unlikely to come back, it's already on its second run and New Heroes banners have only been run up to twice so far. However, Julia should appear on other banners from time to time, and if it's a 3-character banner, she'll be available at a better rate. (Personally, I think trying to +10 rare units is way more trouble than it's worth.)

Fallen Ike is a very good unit. I recommend keeping him.

Lysithea has two versions. Which do you mean?

Edited by Othin

42 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

just in general, the version i have seen at least twice is her normal school version.

Lysithea is outright a powerful unit in both her variants.

Normal Lysithea's base kit is tailor made to be a OHKO force, given the effective +21 Atk she gets when all the conditions are activated, default access to the C passive that enables her to have effectively permanent Moonbow triggers, and generally high offensive stats. Building her up makes her even stronger.

Brave Lysithea meanwhile is almost unparalleled in how fast she is, and though she is effectively just an offensive mage on paper, she is one of the best.

In general, Lysithea is also just a popular character. She was a powerful unit in Three Houses as well, and while I've not been able to judge this myself she seems to be well-liked as a character as well. Julia unfortunately has the sad truth of being a not as popular unit from an older game, where characterization of characters was far more limited than it was now.

Edited by Xenomata

Refine question.

I have Chrom and I'm debating whether he wants a +Atk Sealed Falchion or +Effect Sealed Falchion.  He's the combat medic of his main team consisting of Regal, Dancer Xander and Male Grima.

So which sealed Falchion refine should I give him?

37 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Refine question.

I have Chrom and I'm debating whether he wants a +Atk Sealed Falchion or +Effect Sealed Falchion.  He's the combat medic of his main team consisting of Regal, Dancer Xander and Male Grima.

Sealed Falchion's special effect is way stronger than +2 Atk.

5 hours ago, Hasechi said:

I can't play FE heroes because country restrict  , have any body have same problem like me & have a solution ?

The only thing I can think of is to use an Android emulator on the PC so you can set your region or country to wherever you want. I am not too familiar with it though so you will have to Google it and do some research on it.

1 hour ago, Sil/phire said:

He is pretty good, so I would keep him.

You can fodder him, but I would not recommend it. Darting Breath is a nice A skill, but there are better options out there. Darting Breath is decent on Lightning Breath dragons so they can trigger Aether more frequently, which is great for auto battling, but it is a bit underwhelming for Aether Raids for super tanks due to its lack of defensive effects. Repel is likewise a decent skill, but it is overshadowed by Spurn.

1 hour ago, Sil/phire said:

just in general, the version i have seen at least twice is her normal school version.

Lysithea's base kit is not super amazing, but it is decent. With some investment tbough, she can be really amazing since she has a Slaying Weapon and can utilize a Blazing nuke build à la Ophelia.

Blazing Nuke:

+Atk

Hades

Reposition

Blazing Wind -- Blazing Light -- Growing Wind

Life and Death

Special Spiral

Savage Blow -- Res Smoke

For ANF!Lysithea, she is good but not super amazing nor meta defining. She is basically DB!Julia but better.

26 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Refine question.

If you want to use him as a healer, I would go with Atk Refine since it gives more HP, and personally, I am not too fond of Bond skills.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

The only thing I can think of is to use an Android emulator on the PC so you can set your region or country to wherever you want. I am not too familiar with it though so you will have to Google it and do some research on it.

He is pretty good, so I would keep him.

You can fodder him, but I would not recommend it. Darting Breath is a nice A skill, but there are better options out there. Darting Breath is decent on Lightning Breath dragons so they can trigger Aether more frequently, which is great for auto battling, but it is a bit underwhelming for Aether Raids for super tanks due to its lack of defensive effects. Repel is likewise a decent skill, but it is overshadowed by Spurn.

Lysithea's base kit is not super amazing, but it is decent. With some investment tbough, she can be really amazing since she has a Slaying Weapon and can utilize a Blazing nuke build à la Ophelia.

Blazing Nuke:

+Atk

Hades

Reposition

Blazing Wind -- Blazing Light -- Growing Wind

Life and Death

Special Spiral

Savage Blow -- Res Smoke

For ANF!Lysithea, she is good but not super amazing nor meta defining. She is basically DB!Julia but better.

If you want to use him as a healer, I would go with Atk Refine since it gives more HP, and personally, I am not too fond of Bond skills.

This is sealed Falchion, not regular Falchion.

Though it is true Chrom is the Chrombat medic of team husbando.

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

This is sealed Falchion, not regular Falchion.

Though it is true Chrom is the Chrombat medic of team husbando.

If you are going with healer build, I would stick with his regular Falchion for Renewal to charge his HP back up faster.

Sealed Falchion does not really help in that regard.

Again, I am so thankful for the community here and your willingness to endure questions that reflect more than style. And know that I hear you and I have rethought my strategy of blessings by title because of your input. But now onto my question:

I am at this place in the game where I have a lot of 5* units, I can clear a lot of maps (sometimes needing the help of people like PhoenixMaster and Rodriguezjr [who is vastly underappreciated]). I am considering working on my first couple of 40+10 characters and was going to start with....Reyson and Aversa since I have read they are great Aether Raid characters to build your team around...and they are available because of greils...and frankly a crap ton of Reysons being thrown my way for free. Is this a good strategy or are there other characters that should be a better starting job?

6 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

I am at this place in the game where I have a lot of 5* units, I can clear a lot of maps (sometimes needing the help of people like PhoenixMaster and Rodriguezjr [who is vastly underappreciated]). I am considering working on my first couple of 40+10 characters and was going to start with....Reyson and Aversa since I have read they are great Aether Raid characters to build your team around...and they are available because of greils...and frankly a crap ton of Reysons being thrown my way for free. Is this a good strategy or are there other characters that should be a better starting job?

I don’t have the knowledge or advices that @XRay has, but I can advice you from the experience of someone who has had a +10 Aversa for more than 1 year. As you said, she shines on AR (currently I use her on light season and she does pretty well). She can work with a budget or expensive build as long as you increase her HP as much as possible (mine can easily reach 72 HP with blessings). Imo she is better than Iago (who has a similar role) because she can provide guidance/ground orders support for your team. 

Hope that helped.

24 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

Thing to keep in mind about Reyson is that part of what makes him good is his access to 3 move range, which doesn't mean crap if he's adjacent to a non-Dragon or Beast ally. If you use a team of all-non-Dragon/Beast allies, you may as well build some other dancer. Otherwise, Reyson is definitely one of the better dancers you can build, his weapon providing solid AoE healing which can stack with the Healing Tower and the general utility of having a flying dancer. One thing you see commonly is leaving Reyson near a unit like Tibarn, and though I've not seen it myself I'm sure Naesala could work if you beef his Spd up enough.

Aversa meanwhile is an all-around good AR-D unit (even if I don't personally use/like her). Building her HP up enough will make her near impossible to avoid the trigger of without keeping your entire team apart. Keep in mind to build her HP up you will need multiple blessed units of your chosen element, because her base HP at +HP asset +10 merge and double HP +5 passives only hits 59, which sounds good on paper until you begin to face opponents who hit well over 60 HP on their tanks.
...oh, and while the skill exists, you don't need to give her R Duel Flying if you have the option. HP +5 works perfectly fine on her. That skill as far as I can tell is purely an Arena scoring skill.

Edited by Xenomata

Just now, Hasechi said:

I'm so new to this game. I just start new game.Summoned  Brave Dimitri 5stars & Brave camilla 5stars. Not sure what to do now..

Congrats on the pulls! Train them to level 40, have them learn their skills, and let them stomp whatever is in your way. 

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

should I train 4 star units , or I keep trying to summon 5stars, then train all 5 stars ?

Training is essentially free, so train whoever you want. Eventually you'll get enough feathers to upgrade any 4* units you care about to 5*, but in the meantime feel free to use them at 4*.

35 minutes ago, Othin said:

Training is essentially free, so train whoever you want. Eventually you'll get enough feathers to upgrade any 4* units you care about to 5*, but in the meantime feel free to use them at 4*.

thank you.  But I can't hold my hands to try my luck... I got Fallen Tiki (Young) , Brave Dimitri & Camilla, Hot Spring Healer Sakura 

I just check Aether Raids Tier List from  gamepress and saw Fallen Tiki & Dimitri are tier 1, Brave camilla & HSH Sakura are tier 3. 

And my Brave Camilla don;t have Offensive weapon . Is that because she hasn't gained enough Lv ? 

Edited by Hasechi

38 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

thank you.  But I can't hold my hands to try my luck... I got Fallen Tiki (Young) , Brave Dimitri & Camilla, Hot Spring Healer Sakura 

I just check Aether Raids Tier List from  gamepress and saw Fallen Tiki & Dimitri are tier 1, Brave camilla & HSH Sakura are tier 3. 

And my Brave Camilla don;t have Offensive weapon . Is that because she hasn't gained enough Lv ? 

Those are some good pulls, but it's worth saving up some orbs for later. You may find better banners to spend them on, we've got a mythic banner coming soon and anniversary stuff next month.

Some healers don't start with any weapon skills learned. You can have units learn new skills by going to the "Learn Skills" menu to spend the SP they've earned from battle.

3 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

So what should I do now ? just go with the main story ?

Main story, Forging Bonds, Tempest Trials, Hall of Forms, anything you want that looks doable.

6 hours ago, jameslove001 said:

Again, I am so thankful for the community here and your willingness to endure questions that reflect more than style. And know that I hear you and I have rethought my strategy of blessings by title because of your input. But now onto my question:

Aversa and Reyson are both good.

Aversa is not particularly amazing in my opinion for Aether Raids since a lot of well built teams avoid using bonus buffs, so Panic does not always work. Although the all stat -3 debuff by itself is still nice, you still want to be careful since high ranking defense teams utilize Restore traps to counter Aversa. Even though she is not super crazy bonkers, I still recommend building her anyways since she can shut down unprepared defense teams, and it is always nice to have options.

Reyson is horrible for a regular player phase team in players' hands since he gets rid of Desperation and Wings of Mercy with his healing. Reyson is good on defense though to make the defense team a bit more resilient against Counter-Vantage units utilized by players on offense, due to the healing he provides. For the same reasons, he is also decent for Røkkr Sieges.

6 hours ago, Karuu30 said:

I don’t have the knowledge or advices that @XRay has, but I can advice you from the experience of someone who has had a +10 Aversa for more than 1 year. As you said, she shines on AR (currently I use her on light season and she does pretty well). She can work with a budget or expensive build as long as you increase her HP as much as possible (mine can easily reach 72 HP with blessings). Imo she is better than Iago (who has a similar role) because she can provide guidance/ground orders support for your team. 

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Thing to keep in mind about Reyson is that part of what makes him good is his access to 3 move range, which doesn't mean crap if he's adjacent to a non-Dragon or Beast ally. If you use a team of all-non-Dragon/Beast allies, you may as well build some other dancer. Otherwise, Reyson is definitely one of the better dancers you can build, his weapon providing solid AoE healing which can stack with the Healing Tower and the general utility of having a flying dancer. One thing you see commonly is leaving Reyson near a unit like Tibarn, and though I've not seen it myself I'm sure Naesala could work if you beef his Spd up enough.

Aversa meanwhile is an all-around good AR-D unit (even if I don't personally use/like her). Building her HP up enough will make her near impossible to avoid the trigger of without keeping your entire team apart. Keep in mind to build her HP up you will need multiple blessed units of your chosen element, because her base HP at +HP asset +10 merge and double HP +5 passives only hits 59, which sounds good on paper until you begin to face opponents who hit well over 60 HP on their tanks.
...oh, and while the skill exists, you don't need to give her R Duel Flying if you have the option. HP +5 works perfectly fine on her. That skill as far as I can tell is purely an Arena scoring skill.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I use my +10 Aversa on Astra, although I haven't needed her much lately.

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

Aversa and Reyson are both good.

Aversa is not particularly amazing in my opinion for Aether Raids since a lot of well built teams avoid using bonus buffs, so Panic does not always work. Although the all stat -3 debuff by itself is still nice, you still want to be careful since high ranking defense teams utilize Restore traps to counter Aversa. Even though she is not super crazy bonkers, I still recommend building her anyways since she can shut down unprepared defense teams, and it is always nice to have options.

Reyson is horrible for a regular player phase team in players' hands since he gets rid of Desperation and Wings of Mercy with his healing. Reyson is good on defense though to make the defense team a bit more resilient against Counter-Vantage units utilized by players on offense, due to the healing he provides. For the same reasons, he is also decent for Røkkr Sieges.

Thanks everyone! This was super helpful. Gonna go ahead and develop Reyson since I came get him to +6 with only feather investment and will be super helpful in general. After I get done with that I can reevaluate the Aversa build since there may be better options even from the greils.