"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

15 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Are those limited active Special Maps come back ?

"They'll all count as if they have the higher stat total." What do you mean ? You meant it will only choose the highest stat total unit , so we don't have to add duel skill to 4 members in a team ?

1. Limited Hero Battles do not come back.

2. No. Each unit's score is calculated individually, and they're all combined to give your total score, so each additional Duel skill has a benefit. You can use this tool to input a team composition and see the resulting score: www.arcticsilverfox.com/score_calc/index.php

You certainly don't need Duel skills, though, even if you're going for T21. Personally, I generally use three common +10 armors plus whatever is the best bonus unit I have available. I think this was the team I used for my last trip to T21 a couple of weeks ago, with Azelle as the bonus unit: https://tinyurl.com/ydqtwdcn

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Who should I upgrade to 5*. I need 1 more unit from FE8 for Limited Active Map .  (Do not sing or dance)

com.nintendo.zaba_Screenshot_2021_03.19_09_17_49.png.8987c1d72a321c1ddc663b1c99a70139.png

Depends on your current FE8 units. I see Ewan and Eirika - who's the third? Do you have the 5* Saleh yet?

Ideally, you'll want at least one of each color. L'Arachel is quite good and could cover blue, you could also turn that into a cavalry team where they're using Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry to give Eirika and L'Arachel bonuses for their blade tomes. If you want to go all-in, you could upgrade Seth as well to be a fourth cavalry alongside Eirika/L'Arachel/Saleh, although that depends on how many feathers you have.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Depends on your current FE8 units. I see Ewan and Eirika - who's the third? Do you have the 5* Saleh yet?

Ideally, you'll want at least one of each color. L'Arachel is quite good and could cover blue, you could also turn that into a cavalry team where they're using Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry to give Eirika and L'Arachel bonuses for their blade tomes. If you want to go all-in, you could upgrade Seth as well to be a fourth cavalry alongside Eirika/L'Arachel/Saleh, although that depends on how many feathers you have.

Myrth Duo is the third. 

Edited by Hasechi

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

Myrth Duo is the third

You mean the new Myrrh? They're quite powerful, might be able to solo the whole map without help.

Once you get the new Saleh, you'll have a fourth 5* FE8 unit, but I'm not even sure you'll need four.

26 minutes ago, Othin said:

You mean the new Myrrh? They're quite powerful, might be able to solo the whole map without help.

Once you get the new Saleh, you'll have a fourth 5* FE8 unit, but I'm not even sure you'll need four.

I see. thank Othin. Also Roderick need atk+ or spd+ ? I just got 310 code3(red). Who should I pick?

Edited by Hasechi

21 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I see. thank Othin. Also Roderick need atk+ or spd+ ?

+Spd is generally better so he can double to deal more damage.

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

Also Roderick need atk+ or spd+ ? I just got 310 code3(red). Who should I pick?

For the Code 3 pick... honestly I don't think there's a better choice between Marisa and Morgan. You'll be getting them both anyway, at least as long as you've been getting every source of Limited Divine Code 3s possible. Neither of their fodder skills are particularly amazing anyway (Flier Guidance on Marisa is only notable if you are building a Flier team, everything Morgan has is available on 4* units)

About Roderick. @XRay answered already, but I want to add that Roderick's refine grants +6 Spd on initiation. At his base 34 Spd, and if you give him Life and Death 3 A slot and SS, he'll hit 50 Spd. That should be a sizable number of units he can double at your presumed level of play, so I don't think +Spd is as necessary as it sounds. That's just my opinion though.

41 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

For the Code 3 pick... honestly I don't think there's a better choice between Marisa and Morgan. You'll be getting them both anyway, at least as long as you've been getting every source of Limited Divine Code 3s possible. Neither of their fodder skills are particularly amazing anyway (Flier Guidance on Marisa is only notable if you are building a Flier team, everything Morgan has is available on 4* units)

About Roderick. @XRay answered already, but I want to add that Roderick's refine grants +6 Spd on initiation. At his base 34 Spd, and if you give him Life and Death 3 A slot and SS, he'll hit 50 Spd. That should be a sizable number of units he can double at your presumed level of play, so I don't think +Spd is as necessary as it sounds. That's just my opinion though.

thank. Due to your advice, I think I would get Marisa first. Cause I got some decent-good fliers now I guess ( based on everyone's opinions ) Legendary Claude, Erinys Myrrh Duo, Dorothea Duo,TriandraEst Atk+, Palla Spd+(Im not sure she needs Spd+ or Atk+). But Im not sure which unit should I give the skill to. Maybe I would wait until summon more fliers.

Is Camllia(axe flier) still good  cause I got her Spd+.

What does "Set defensive team" in Edit Team do ?

Edited by Hasechi

Just hit my next batch of 100 trait fruits and wondering who would be recomended to IV change out of these 3 I use them all fairly regularly.

Plegian Katarina: +res -attack (swapping to +speed -HP)

Legendary Seliph +speed -def (swapping to +attack -speed)

Say'ri neutral (swapping to +speed -HP) And later down the line once I get the manual for her from the new divine codes, I was going to use that for a merge as well. Also on an unrelated note regarding her, would flashing blade 4 be a better option then her default kestral stance?

Edited by Faellin

32 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

Is Camllia(axe flier) still good  cause I got her Spd+.

What does "Set defensive team" in Edit Team do ?

About Camilla... eh? She's not that strong or fast, her bulk isn't great... she doesn't really have any specialization compared to, say, Beruka who has potent physical defense, or Cherche who has a Brave weapon to go along with +Atk asset 38 Atk. There's certainly better options for Axes overall.

Set Defensive Team will determine the team that players fight in Arena and Arena Assault.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

About Camilla... eh? She's not that strong or fast, her bulk isn't great... she doesn't really have any specialization compared to, say, Beruka who has potent physical defense, or Cherche who has a Brave weapon to go along with +Atk asset 38 Atk. There's certainly better options for Axes overall.

Set Defensive Team will determine the team that players fight in Arena and Arena Assault.

So Beruka and Cherche Atk+ ?

Just now, Hasechi said:

So Beruka and Cherche Atk+ ?

I mean just among Axe Fliers available at 4*. I feel like plenty of other Green units have better things to offer, but for those three specifically yeah probably Beruka or Cherche.

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I mean just among Axe Fliers available at 4*. I feel like plenty of other Green units have better things to offer, but for those three specifically yeah probably Beruka or Cherche.

I see thank Xenemata

6 hours ago, Faellin said:

Just hit my next batch of 100 trait fruits and wondering who would be recomended to IV change out of these 3 I use them all fairly regularly.

Plegian Katarina: +res -attack (swapping to +speed -HP)

Legendary Seliph +speed -def (swapping to +attack -speed)

Say'ri neutral (swapping to +speed -HP) And later down the line once I get the manual for her from the new divine codes, I was going to use that for a merge as well. Also on an unrelated note regarding her, would flashing blade 4 be a better option then her default kestral stance?

I'd prioritize the first two over Say'ri, since fixing an actively bad nature is more significant than fixing a neutral one. As for whether to go for Katarina or Seliph first, that really depends on your own preferences and needs. Is there one you use more than the other, particularly in more competitive modes like Aether Raids?

I think Kestrel Stance is better for Say'ri's default build. If you're going for a more player phase focused build, there could be better options, but I still don't think Flashing Blade would be the best one.

15 minutes ago, Jugdral >>> said:

Is Seiros worth sacc'ing to +Res Mila for Dragon Wall? To make her tankier? My Mila is +Res (41, superboon) so...

Unlikely. Mila isn't a combat unit. If you want to upgrade her, I'd suggest using Trait Fruits to make her +Def, to make her C skill more effective.

I recommend keeping at least one copy of every unit you get.

Edited by Othin

16 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I just unlock brave Ike ( Orange Shawls ). he's that good? Where can I use him ?

Pretty much anywhere, although he needs some investment to be good. The most important thing is getting his weapon's special refinement, but he also benefits a lot from skills like Distant Counter and Spurn if you ever get spare copies of them.

thank @Othin

"Othin No. Each unit's score is calculated individually, and they're all combined to give your total score, so each additional Duel skill has a benefit. You can use this tool to input a team composition and see the resulting score: www.arcticsilverfox.com/score_calc/index.php
You certainly don't need Duel skills, though, even if you're going for T21. Personally, I generally use three common +10 armors plus whatever is the best bonus unit I have available. I think this was the team I used for my last trip to T21 a couple of weeks ago, with Azelle as the bonus unit: https://tinyurl.com/ydqtwdcn"

I haven't goi any armor units with 10 copies each of them yet

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

thank @Othin

"Othin No. Each unit's score is calculated individually, and they're all combined to give your total score, so each additional Duel skill has a benefit. You can use this tool to input a team composition and see the resulting score: www.arcticsilverfox.com/score_calc/index.php
You certainly don't need Duel skills, though, even if you're going for T21. Personally, I generally use three common +10 armors plus whatever is the best bonus unit I have available. I think this was the team I used for my last trip to T21 a couple of weeks ago, with Azelle as the bonus unit: https://tinyurl.com/ydqtwdcn"

I haven't goi any armor units with 10 copies each of them yet

There's no hurry, I didn't start heavily merging any units until I'd been playing for two years. It's just something to keep in mind for the future, that there are eventually ways to get even as high as T21 without Duel skills or merging rare units.

And as XRay will tell you, you don't need to even try for T21 at all, many people find it more trouble than it's worth. I spent a long time ignoring it, I only go for it now because it doesn't cost me any resources I have better uses for. (I certainly would never devote orbs towards it.)

I see. I've watched Pheonixmaster1 videos for a while and he talks about that skill alot. So I think that skill is important. So what about Armor unit equip with Duel skill, is that better ?