"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

26 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

It's too early to actually judge that for certain, we only know what his weapon does and that he can't double against a Lance Flier.
Wait for his statspread to be released and it'll be easier to answer then.

I missed that part O.O

Also I did ask what the bow cav meta was like and if they're worth using.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

So new seasonals have been revealed and based on what we've seen so far, Henry looks like he might be the one I'll aim for.  With that in mind what skills should I consider getting for him and what are bow cavs like in the current Heroes meta?  Also how good will he be for PvE content based on what we have so far?

Literally every single recent bow and dagger cavalry released has been fast, so Henry is unlikely to use any of the common builds due to his apparently lower Spd. However, it might still be worthwhile to stack Spd simply to catch more doubles on slower, bulkier opponents.

If his Atk stat is relatively low, it's probably best to keep his default weapon, which gives him the ability to land an extra 12-14 damage on the first hit. If he has high Atk, he can probably run Brave Bow. He can also run a standard Firesweep + Poison Strike + Savage Blow build.

Catch is currently the strongest A skill series for cavalry, granting a consistent +7 to two stats on both phases with the ability to boost that by another +2. Even if he ends up being slow, it might still be worthwhile to run Atk/Spd Catch over Atk/Def Catch simply to go for more chances to double against slower, bulkier units. If you don't have access to Catch, Solo is the next best skill series. However, you may find Blow skills more consistent on maps with less space to move around.

Ranged cavalry really only have three options for the B slot: Desperation, Lull, and Trace. It's your pick of the three depending on your resources and what you're looking for.

The best skills for the C slot for ranged cavalry are the Menace skills and Rouse skills. If you're running Henry with his default weapon, you'll probably want to run Atk/Def Menace to apply the appropriate debuffs.

Bow cavalry are no longer the terror that they were in the past due to increasing bulk, the introduction of the Save skills, and the increasing number of powerful exclusive weapons. Recent bow cavalry have been good, but have been significantly overshadowed by tome cavalry, which typically have more interesting gimmicks on their exclusive weapons.

No idea how he'll perform in PvE content. It'll depend on what his Atk and Spd stats look like.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Also I did ask what the bow cav meta was like and if they're worth using.

The only bow cavalry worth using right now would be Leif: Destined Scion. He is the best Galeforcer in the entire game in my opinion, and he is a step above Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo and Corrin: Nightfall Ninja Act, but this distinction is only relevant in Aether Raids and Summoner Duels where reliability is of utmost concern. In PvE and any other PvP game mode, all three ranged Galeforcers are about the same.

In Aether Raids defense, bow cavalry mostly revolves around Firesweep Bow or Instant Bow. Firesweep is mostly for whittling down HP and/or appling Fatal Smoke safely. Instant Bow is sometimes paired with Guard to stop instant Specials, and the point is to get into low HP to trigger Wings of Mercy; the unit usually run some combination of Fury and/or higher Atk/Spd boosting A skill. The latter is far less effective in general in my opinion, but it is more effective at countering Fjorm: Ice Ascendent compared to Firesweep, as Fjorm: Ice Ascedent hard counters Firesweep.

For the C skill, I am going to disagree with @Ice Dragon, and I think Smokes and Savage Blow are still really good outside of Arena. Menace and Rouse to me feels only relevant in Arena. In Aether Raids and Summoner Duels where you often need to act immediately and the opposing team is far away, Menace is not really that great in my opinion; Rouse has positioning issues that simply is not worth catering to under pressure. In PvE with triple Dancers/Singers, Menace is okay if the enemy is super spread out, but if you are going against clumps of enemies which is more often the case, you are better off using Smokes or Savage Blow to debuff all the foes in the immediate area; I also do not see the point in Rouses in PvE when you can just run Openings and Gaps on your Dancers/Singers to buff your nuke, and you do not have to worry about positioning requirements either.

31 minutes ago, XRay said:

The only bow cavalry worth using right now would be Leif: Destined Scion. He is the best Galeforcer in the entire game in my opinion, and he is a step above Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo and Corrin: Nightfall Ninja Act, but this distinction is only relevant in Aether Raids and Summoner Duels where reliability is of utmost concern. In PvE and any other PvP game mode, all three ranged Galeforcers are about the same.

Don't forget Legendary Leif. He's weaker than his Scion counterpart, but he's still quite powerful if that one isn't available.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Don't forget Legendary Leif. He's weaker than his Scion counterpart, but he's still quite powerful if that one isn't available.

Oh yeah, I forgot about him. He can quad in Aether Raids with the right skills and Mythics, so that is something.

Okay we now have the information needed this is the build I'm going with for Easter Alt Henry build

A: Atk/Def Catch 4

B: Lull Atk/Def 3

C skill: Def/Res Mence

S: Squad Ace atk +3

I know it might not be the best but suggestions are welcome.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Okay we now have the information needed this is the build I'm going with for Easter Alt Henry build

Henry's default weapon runs off of Atk and Def Penalties on the opponent, so ideally you'd run Atk/Def Menace instead of Def/Res Menace, especially considering his Res isn't all that great.

Attack +3 on the Sacred Seal slot is okay if you literally have nothing else available, but you really ought to use something better as a base and only substitute weaker Sacred Seals if the one you want to use is already used by another unit on the same team. Use either Atk/Def Solo or Sturdy Blow to begin with.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Henry's default weapon runs off of Atk and Def Penalties on the opponent, so ideally you'd run Atk/Def Menace instead of Def/Res Menace, especially considering his Res isn't all that great.

Attack +3 on the Sacred Seal slot is okay if you literally have nothing else available, but you really ought to use something better as a base and only substitute weaker Sacred Seals if the one you want to use is already used by another unit on the same team. Use either Atk/Def Solo or Sturdy Blow to begin with.

I'm using Def/Res for now until I get Atk/Def menace.

And so far he seems to be near his team for the most part so I haven't felt comfortable with using solos.

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm using Def/Res for now until I get Atk/Def menace.

I'm really not sure that's a great idea. If you already plan to replace it later on, then why bother inheriting it? I have to assume you already plan to fodder Sedgar (ADcatch3) and Zeke (ADcatch4 and DRmenace) to him with those skills, but if you just be patient to get ADmenace then you can give Henry ADcatch4 and LullAD at the same time instead of foddering off a third unit just to get LullAD. There really isn't that much content at the moment that would otherwise demand Henry need ADmenace right now, so there's no reason to give him an inferior skill just for the sake of filling the slot.

...though from the sounds of it you already did it, so... might have been too late in that regard...

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

And so far he seems to be near his team for the most part so I haven't felt comfortable with using solos.

Keep in mind that the only condition for Solos is that no other units be adjacent to the user while they are in combat. In most cases, the Cav unit can not only afford to run Solo skills the best out of all units due to their travel distance, but their 3 move also means they can adjust their position much easier to get off the Solo effect regardless of how clumped together they are to their allies.
Even if you still find him being next to someone in combat, you would probably still consider replacing his SS since an Atk+3 seal is... garbage on units you intend to use frequently. Sturdy Blow is a decent option as Ice Dragon said, but some other options, if Henry is truly near someone at all times, would be ADbond or ADform, both of which rely on allies being nearby, or even ADpush if you can get Henry back up to full HP by his next attack.

Edited by Xenomata

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I'm really not sure that's a great idea. If you already plan to replace it later on, then why bother inheriting it? I have to assume you already plan to fodder Sedgar (ADcatch3) and Zeke (ADcatch4 and DRmenace) to him with those skills, but if you just be patient to get ADmenace then you can give Henry ADcatch4 and LullAD at the same time instead of foddering off a third unit just to get LullAD. There really isn't that much content at the moment that would otherwise demand Henry need ADmenace right now, so there's no reason to give him an inferior skill just for the sake of filling the slot.

...though from the sounds of it you already did it, so... might have been too late in that regard...

Keep in mind that the only condition for Solos is that no other units be adjacent to the user while they are in combat. In most cases, the Cav unit can not only afford to run Solo skills the best out of all units due to their travel distance, but their 3 move also means they can adjust their position much easier to get off the Solo effect regardless of how clumped together they are to their allies.
Even if you still find him being next to someone in combat, you would probably still consider replacing his SS since an Atk+3 seal is... garbage on units you intend to use frequently. Sturdy Blow is a decent option as Ice Dragon said, but some other options, if Henry is truly near someone at all times, would be ADbond or ADform, both of which rely on allies being nearby, or even ADpush if you can get Henry back up to full HP by his next attack.

Things to think about for sure...

I also forgot to mention that I have some build ideas but not sure how effective they'll be.

Mostly revolving around Henbro being able to dish out more AoE damage but that'd be a bit too risky possibly.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

If you are going to run a high Def build, then I would just go all in on enemy phase rather than dual phase. His Spd is not high enough to double on both phases, and he lacks guaranteed follow-up.

I would run something like:
+Atk/Def
(Any bow that increases Def or bulk in general) — Carrot-Tip Bow — Courtly Bow — Guard Bow
Def Refine
Bonfire
(Any Assist)
Sturdy Stance
Quick Riposte — Lull Atk/Def
(Any C) — Pulse Smoke
(Any Sacred Seal that boosts Atk/Def) — Quick Riposte — Mystic Boost

If you want to use him on player phase, then he will basically be built like Reinhardt.

Thoughts on which Asset to use for Spring Maria? She's fast, but she's also a wall breaker and tank at the same time.

Conventional wisdom says that she should still run a Spd Asset, but her ability to be a wall breaker potentially prefers Atk, and her weapon scales its effects off of Def.

Maria is currently the only unit that has absolute damage reduction instead of percentage damage reduction outside of B skills, which, as demonstrated in the banner thread, occurs after percentage damage reduction during damage calculation. On the one hand, building towards this by boosting Def seems interesting, but on the other hand, I'm not sure it's actually worth it in practice due to the fact that 20% scaling is pretty slow.

A general-use build would likely want a Spd Asset, as a +10+5 Spring Maria running only Atk and Spd investment from skills would still have a respectable 53 Def, giving her 10 damage and 10 damage reduction from her weapon effect. It's worth noting that this is not enough Def to activate Flow Flight against Fallen Edelgard, who has an effective 65 Def for the purposes of Def comparison (59 Def and lower opponent's Def by 6).

With a Def Asset, a +10+5 Spring Maria running Atk/Def Catch 4 and Atk/Def Solo 3 would have 72 Def, giving her 14 damage and 14 damage reduction from her weapon effect. However, the Asset itself only supplies 1 point in both (actually 0.8 points) and up to 3 points of damage reduction from Flow Flight (actually 2.8 points if it hasn't already capped), so I'm not fully convinced it really matters other than the usual benefits of having 4 more Def.

Against Fallen Edelgard, the Atk/Spd build (without a Rein) with Flow Flight (only the Null Follow-Up part active) and no stat support effects on either side would receive 50 damage from Edelgard with no damage reduction (77 Atk, 29 damage Bonfire, reduces opponent's Def by 6), 33 damage with 30% damage reduction, or 20 damage with 51% damage reduction. If you switch out Flow Flight for Flow Refresh, she'd heal 10 after combat with no change to damage.

With no Def Asset, the Atk/Def build (without a Rein) with Flow Flight (62 Def after Edelgard's Def reduction) would receive 30 damage from Edelgard with no damage reduction, 17 damage with 30% damage reduction, or 8 damage with 51% damage reduction. If you switch out Flow Flight for Flow Refresh, she'd take 2 more damage, but heal 10 after combat.

With a Def Asset, the Atk/Def build (without a Rein) with Flow Flight (66 Def after Edelgard's Def reduction) would receive 23 damage from Edelgard with no damage reduction, 11 damage with 30% damage reduction, or 3 damage with 51% damage reduction. If you switch out Flow Flight for Flow Refresh, she'd take 4 more damage, but heal 10 after combat.

Atk/Def Rein reduces damage taken by an additional 4 with no damage reduction, 3 with 30% damage reduction, or 2 with 51% damage reduction.

It feels like a waste to give up her good Spd stat, but at the same time, it equally feels like a waste to not build towards her capabilities as an incredibly bulky wall breaker. My only consolation as far as her Spd is concerned is that she's slower than +Spd Harmonized Catria and +Spd Jill, meaning that there are alternative options for the general-use build, but not for the bulky wall breaker build, but Catria is also a unit that doesn't always want Spd as her first Asset, and I don't have a highly merged Jill.

14 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Thoughts on which Asset to use for Spring Maria? She's fast, but she's also a wall breaker and tank at the same time.

I lean towards dual phase or enemy phase.

As a general purpose nuke, they are a dime a dozen, and ranged units do it even better, so I do not think she is really all that necessary in that role.

As a wall breaker, while they are less common, we do have plenty of options now too. Most of them can also bust tanks and do it without contesting Def, and now that I think about it more, it is kind of silly for a tank buster to do. I do not think contesting Def is a good idea when Def tanks are designed to have high Def, and it is only a matter of time before her own Def is obsolete against new tanks.

As a dual phase unit, you can use her in either phase. Nukes may double her, but they have issue contesting her Def, so she got lots of flat damage reduction against them; while Def tanks can contest that Def, they probably cannot contest Spd and will not be doubling her. As an enemy phase unit, you can run Stance to have Guard, or even Distant Counter if you want her to go against archers. I lean towards dual phase for more flexibility.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

As a wall breaker, while they are less common, we do have plenty of options now too. Most of them can also bust tanks and do it without contesting Def, and now that I think about it more, it is kind of silly for a tank buster to do. I do not think contesting Def is a good idea when Def tanks are designed to have high Def, and it is only a matter of time before her own Def is obsolete against new tanks.

Her weapon's damage boost isn't a Def comparison. It's calculated only off of her own Def.

The only thing that is a Def comparison is Flow Flight, and that can be replaced with Flow Refresh, which is strictly better defensively if the opponent cannot double, or Flow Guard.

Edited by Ice Dragon

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Her weapon's damage boost isn't a Def comparison. It's calculated only off of her own Def.

The only thing that is a Def comparison is Flow Flight, and that can be replaced with Flow Refresh, which is strictly better defensively if the opponent cannot double, or Flow Guard.

In that case, if you are using some combo of Surge/Impact-Guard/Refresh, tank busting should be fine too. I do not think she is necessary in that role either, but it is at least better than general purpose nuking, which millions of other units can already do.

I still lean towards using her as a dual phase unit, since she seems to be the first super tank to make real good use of flat damage reduction rather than percentage damage reduction.

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

In that case, if you are using some combo of Surge/Impact-Guard/Refresh, tank busting should be fine too. I do not think she is necessary in that role either, but it is at least better than general purpose nuking, which millions of other units can already do.

I still lean towards using her as a dual phase unit, since she seems to be the first super tank to make real good use of flat damage reduction rather than percentage damage reduction.

I'm currently leaning towards running

Spring Maria [+Atk / +Def]
Pastel Axe
[Assist]
Ruptured Sky / Moonbow
Atk/Def Catch 4 / Sturdy Impact
Flow Refresh 3 / Flow Guard 3 / Flow Flight 3
Atk/Def Rein 3
Atk/Def Solo 3

as a wall breaker and "slow" tank, but it still feels weird giving up her Spd and not running something more like

Spring Maria [+Spd / +Def]
Pastel Axe
[Assist]
Ruptured Sky / Moonbow
Spd/Def Catch 4 (once it exists) / Spd/Def Unity (once it exists)
Flow Flight 3 / Flow Guard 3 / Flow Refresh 3
Spd/Def Rein 3
Spd/Def Solo 3

to function as a fast dual-phase tank at a huge cost to her damage output, but the optimal A skills for the build don't exist yet.

The problem is that, while it's not really an issue to get all of the skills for both builds together on a single build, the Assets are mutually exclusive of each other. Running an Atk Asset handicaps the second build, while running a Spd Asset handicaps the first. A Def Asset is optimal as the Ascended Asset for both builds, but not really as the first Asset.

As a side note, I have no plans to use her in Aether Raids. My Aether Raids teams are pretty much set in stone now that I have two highly effective pairs of Save tanks. She'll probably end up used mostly for Limited Hero Battles, Arena Assault, Resonant Battles, etc.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Pastel Axe
[Assist]
Ruptured Sky / Moonbow
Atk/Def Rein 3
Atk/Def Solo 3

as a wall breaker and "slow" tank, but it still feels weird giving up her Spd and not running something more like

Pastel Axe
[Assist]
Ruptured Sky / Moonbow
Spd/Def Rein 3
Spd/Def Solo 3

to function as a fast dual-phase tank at a huge cost to her damage output, but the optimal A skills for the build don't exist yet.

The problem is that, while it's not really an issue to get all of the skills for both builds together on a single build, the Assets are mutually exclusive of each other. Running an Atk Asset handicaps the second build, while running a Spd Asset handicaps the first. A Def Asset is optimal as the Ascended Asset for both builds, but not really as the first Asset.

As a side note, I have no plans to use her in Aether Raids. My Aether Raids teams are pretty much set in stone now that I have two highly effective pairs of Save tanks. She'll probably end up used mostly for Limited Hero Battles, Arena Assault, Resonant Battles, etc.

For the first one, I think Surges might be a little more useful than Impacts since the follow-up denial is not really necessary if you kill the foe, although Impacts are safer though in case you miss the kill. I lean a bit more towards Flow Guard than Flow Refresh since I think it is a good idea to avoid instant Specials; I do not think Flow Flight is worth it since you are contesting Def with Def tanks, so it is pretty iffy to me.

I prefer the second. I guess it is also technically sort of redundent in a way, since we also have quite a few green dual phase units and Spd tanks these days, but she is the first with significant flat damage reduction. Loss of Atk is not a huge deal in my opinion, especially with support where she can retaliate with instant Ruptured Sky.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

For the first one, I think Surges might be a little more useful than Impacts since the follow-up denial is not really necessary if you kill the foe, although Impacts are safer though in case you miss the kill. I lean a bit more towards Flow Guard than Flow Refresh since I think it is a good idea to avoid instant Specials; I do not think Flow Flight is worth it since you are contesting Def with Def tanks, so it is pretty iffy to me.

I prefer the second. I guess it is also technically sort of redundent in a way, since we also have quite a few green dual phase units and Spd tanks these days, but she is the first with significant flat damage reduction. Loss of Atk is not a huge deal in my opinion, especially with support where she can retaliate with instant Ruptured Sky.

Impact is on the list over Surge because it actually has availability. Also, with Maria already healing 7 HP after combat and having stupid levels of bulk, I don't think the healing from Surge is all that necessary, so it's only just the +1 Atk that's lost from running Impact.

Flow Guard, Flow Refresh, and Flow Flight are on the list together because I intend to simply have all three skills on her so that I can switch as needed. And since she comes with Flow Flight, there's no reason to leave it off the list. I don't have fodder for Flow Refresh at the moment, but I will have Flow Guard when the AHR banner comes out.

The main problem with the fast tank build is the simple fact that none of the optimal A skills for the build exist, and unless they're released on standard-pool units in the near future, I'm just going to be left without a Maria to use for a while.

I feel like I've argued myself over to running a Spd Asset for my first Asset at this point, even if I can't actually build it properly for a while. I guess I'll go run some combat simulations to see if the loss of 3 Atk actually matters for the wall breaker build.

20 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The main problem with the fast tank build is the simple fact that none of the optimal A skills for the build exist, and unless they're released on standard-pool units in the near future, I'm just going to be left without a Maria to use for a while.

If you want a dirt cheap filler, there is Roshea with Spd/Def Form.

If you are swimming in Lethes, she got Spd/Def Solo. She does not have anything else worth inheriting either so you are not missing out on much, so Spd/Def could be a temporary solution. There is techincally Hone Beast, but there only three Beast Dancers/Singers to give to, so no one else really cares about it after that.

Bonus Doubler is also an option and can boost all three Atk, Spd, and Def (and Res too), although Close Def and Willy Fighter will shut it down.

— — — — — — —

Argh... I have not really thought things through when I decided to turn Maria: Sunny Smile into a super tank. I guess it is a good thing I decided to stop at +5 to test her out first. @Ice Dragon, I am kind of stuck on finding a B skill that works on both phases. This is her build now:

+Spd (I will probably Ascend Def later)
Pastel Poleaxe
Distant Counter
Reposition
Ruptured Sky — Aegis — Sacred Cowl — Pavise — Escutcheon
Distant Counter
Guard
Atk/Spd Rein
Spd Def Solo — Quick Riposte — Mystic Boost

My main issue with Guard is that its HP condition suck ass big time, and I realize I can offload Guard onto Elimine (Lucina: Brave Princess/Thorr will also be there for Breath effect). However, I cannot really think of anything else to run on that slot that does not feel kind of niche. Quick Riposte's only meaningful application is against Impacts, which I do not feel is particularly anything worth worrying about, and its HP condition kind of sucks too. Mystic Boost feels too weak during combat since all it does is make staff foes weaker and disables the rare adaptive damage; after combat healing is nice, but I have a Mythic staff unit for that. And both those skills can also be offloaded onto the Sacred Seal slot too.

AS Near Trace is nice, but it is basically just a simple stat boost and I am not sure if it is going to make much of a difference. Wyvern Flight does not do anything against bulky units with high Atk, and it also just boils down to being a simple stat boost. Same thing with Flow Flight, and it does not even work on enemy phase. Guard Bearing works only once per turn on enemy phase, so it is useless on player phase.

Edited by XRay

On 3/12/2022 at 12:48 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Pastel Axe
[Assist]
Ruptured Sky / Moonbow
Atk/Def Rein 3
Atk/Def Solo 3

Pastel Axe
[Assist]
Ruptured Sky / Moonbow
Spd/Def Rein 3
Spd/Def Solo 3

Personally I don't see +Atk can do much here. +Spd +Def is better for her because of her weapon and her stat spread. If you are doubling with most buffs active it's not hard to kill, especially since near save red is not common, but max Arden will probably wall her completely. B skill is tough because all are useful for wall breaking and surviving counterattack, but I lean towards flow flight personally because follow up is essential for killing near save armor like Gustav. Even Seiros can be problematic if you do not pack NFU unit or Naga effectiveness.

My question: Did we stopped getting Divide code 2? I left 2700 and completed 3 paths. If  we can get 100 more I am gonna go back to Code 1 and get Disarm Trap.

4 hours ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

My question: Did we stopped getting Divide code 2? I left 2700 and completed 3 paths. If  we can get 100 more I am gonna go back to Code 1 and get Disarm Trap.

The 3rd batch of Divine Code manuals has been added to the game as of the March update, featuring a number of Tier 4 skills being available by the second unit on top of generally valuable skills.
As such, all Divine Codes obtained after the update have been updatd to DC3s. You may want to take a look at the Normal 3 units available before going and using DC3s on Normal 2 and Normal 1 units.

Edited by Xenomata

Yeah, it's awkward. I only have just over 1000 lifetime earnings of Paper 2 which is kinda sad, so all I can afford two fairly useless first-tier units, none of which I can even merge into anything (I guess theoretically Anna and Ilyana have the most useful fodder of the six?). That, or spend almost 200 Paper 3s on top of that to get on a Bride Fjorm merge. Eh, that's probably stupid given that I'll probably only ever get a similar amount of Paper 3. I imagine it'd be better to spend 1200 of those for Bonus Doubler, Atk/Spd Solo 4 *and* Lull Spd/Res. That's probably the optimal spend isn't it? (Not for the full set, just for the first two units)

I also find myself stuck on 295 Limited Papers 2, so 5 short of getting Mist. Sad, but then Swift Sparrow 2 isn't a big miss.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, it's awkward. I only have just over 1000 lifetime earnings of Paper 2 which is kinda sad, so all I can afford two fairly useless first-tier units, none of which I can even merge into anything (I guess theoretically Anna and Ilyana have the most useful fodder of the six?). That, or spend almost 200 Paper 3s on top of that to get on a Bride Fjorm merge. Eh, that's probably stupid given that I'll probably only ever get a similar amount of Paper 3. I imagine it'd be better to spend 1200 of those for Bonus Doubler, Atk/Spd Solo 4 *and* Lull Spd/Res. That's probably the optimal spend isn't it? (Not for the full set, just for the first two units)

I also find myself stuck on 295 Limited Papers 2, so 5 short of getting Mist. Sad, but then Swift Sparrow 2 isn't a big miss.

Did you get the Codes 2 from the Summoner Duels rewards? There are 400 there, if I'm not mistaken.

4 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Did you get the Codes 2 from the Summoner Duels rewards? There are 400 there, if I'm not mistaken.

That explains a lot. I've never even entered the Summoner Duels menu as I'm strictly not interested in PvP.

36 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

That explains a lot. I've never even entered the Summoner Duels menu as I'm strictly not interested in PvP.

I think you can get at least 200 without much trouble. It should be pretty early in the rewards list.