What do you all think is behind the Dragon's Gate?

challie

I mean, duh, there's dragons behind it! But what else is there? The environment? Nils says there are/were a few humans there, and it's implied by phrasing they were either wiped out or the fled, so, there might be buildings or other things, right? But at the same time, would they have been destroyed in the skirmish between the dragons that went through the gate versus the humans that were already there. If there's something I'm missing like a hint in the dialogue, do tell me, I can't really remember too many details of the dialogue of both fe6 and fe7. But I'd like your opinions! What do you all think is back there? :huh:

Maybe another Fire Emblem continent where dragons are appreciated! Like Tellius' Goldoa or Ancient Archanea.

Or a time loop that takes them back to an older, more dragon-friendly version of Elibe. I can see plot holes though...

Edited by SullyMcGully

But if you think about it, didn't Nils say they had a few skirmishes with the humans in the land? Unless those humans ran or died then it'd wouldn't make too much sense because there was a conflict. It was a short conflict, but it was a conflict. I'm not too sure, though.

I can also assume it's an alternate universe sort of something where dragons were the ones who won the Scouring.

Then again, I haven't played the game fully to know, so uh...I might be really wrong here.