• Legault
    • Lute
    • Myrrh
    • Ilyana
    • Camilla
    • Knoll
    • Sanaki
    • Homer

Definitely Ilyana. She reminds me way too much of myself and also, she is the only Thunder Archsage is RD, so I think it;s cool how she has that uniqueness.

Also she is adorable.

Too bad I only get one vote since I like most of the characters on the list, I choose Geese because he is always a beast for me and I just like his design.

Roshea and Sophia come to mind, though since Sophia's already got a vote on the poll, I'll give one to Roshea. I've always liked how Roshea looks like the long lost brother of Cain and Abel (none of them are brothers technically, but... just look at them!!). Plus, I like how he's the only one of the Wolfguard in FE3 to question Hardin's craziness and eventually go against it.

^Couldn't you just insert him in the poll? 

Anyways, Ilyana for reasons Azz stated already, in addition to making it much easier to break a certain lategame boss in RD.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

You're missing Sanaki (definitely purple) and Mia (purple-ish blue, and definitely purple in PoR)... Also, I thought Ilyana's hair was light blue. Myrrh's hair is also said to be indigo, which is a shade of blue.

I guess I would say Sanaki, as I find I'm not really into any purple-haired characters at all.

Edited by Anacybele

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You're missing Sanaki (definitely purple) and Mia (purple-ish blue, and definitely purple in PoR)... Also, I thought Ilyana's hair was light blue. Myrrh's hair is also said to be indigo, which is a shade of blue.

I guess I would say Sanaki, as I find I'm not really into any purple-haired characters at all.

In the wiki they seemed Blue sorry :| I consider Myrrh hair Purple.

12 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

^Couldn't you just insert him in the poll? 

Anyways, Ilyana for reasons Azz stated already, in addition to making it much easier to break a certain lategame boss in RD.

Idk how to do that, there is no "edit" button.

2 hours ago, PurpleKawaii said:

Idk how to do that, there is no "edit" button.

There is an edit button. Go to your first post and look where 'Quote' normally is. Edit should be beside it.

You'll be brought to the topic editor and you should see an option to go edit your poll at the top of it.

Edited by Azz

My own FE13 MU Turks who's my current icon as of this writing

In all seriousness, it's actually Roger, but he's not on this list. I guess his hair could also be seen as pink... it's kinda hovering right around the border between pink and purple, really.

Still, he's never let me down when I've used him. He's one of my favorite weird obscure characters.

No based purple myrmidon. We need to elect a new PurpleKawaii that actually represents our interests.

It's a toss up between Canas and Knoll. I always did enjoy the calm scholarly type, and they have killer designs as well.

18 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

No based purple myrmidon. We need to elect a new PurpleKawaii that actually represents our interests.

It's a toss up between Canas and Knoll. I always did enjoy the calm scholarly type, and they have killer designs as well.

Oh.

Wait, who is it? I consider Marisa's hair pink, if you are talking about her.