[FE14] Conquest Generic Units Draft: Softer, Worser, Slower, Weaker

Carmine Sword

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll grab a Dank Mage into Sorc and hope Nos can save me some turns and/or reliability.

EDIT: And I'll do a few chapters too.

Prologue: 2/2 Turns

+HP -Luck male Dragon named NaOH (again, plans).

Chapter 1: 4/6 Turns

+HP, Str, Luk, Def.

Chapter 2: 3/9 Turns

Gunter went right, NaOH and Felicia left. Gunter went aggressive to get his 2 hits on Kaze, NaOH baited his enemies, with Felicia just behind for Devoted Partner and Demoiselle, plus dual strikes.

Chapter 3: 5/14 Turns

Spoiler

Turn 1: NaOH grabs Gunter and moves 3R1D of Hans before dropping Gunter down. Felicia moves 2L of NaOH.
Turn 2: NaOH fullmoves down. Felicia pairs to Gunter. Gunter fullmoves straight down, swaps to Felicia and is dropped right.
Turn 3: DV is triggered. Felicia runs 2W of Archer across the new bridge. Gunter uses a dual strike to kill the Archer.
Turn 4: NaOH finishes the Samurai that just attacked Felicia. Felicia moves 1U2L of boss. Gunter prepares to EP fight the boss and nearby Samurai (who becomes an Archer on Hard, but this is Normal).
Turn 5: NaOH was 1 Str short of finishing the boss, so Felicia weakened him first. Gunter siezed.

Chapter 4: 8/22 Turns

Spoiler

Turn 1: Kaze pairs onto NaOH who runs for the DV NW of him. Rinkah hits the village.
Turn 2: NaOH triggers DV, Rinkah trades him the Goddess Icon from below.
Turn 3: Rinkah fullmoves north, NaOH goes 5N1W and grabs the Vulneraries from Kaze (2 of them because Normal).
Turn 4: NaOH triggers boss DV, Rinkah again moves close to him but out of range (2R of him in this case).
Turn 5: NaOH switches for Kaze, who attacks boss from NE 2-range. Rinkah grabs NaOH from under Kaze and switches to him so he can finish off the boss.
Turns 6 and 7: NaOH runs for Hinoka to try to grab the Concoction, with help from Kaze. Rinkah chills.
Turn 8: Bodyblocked from Concoction by Ryoma.

Chapter 5: 4/26 Turns

Spoiler

Turn 1: Rinkah pairs to Kaze. Kaze moves next to RHS Merc's range and is dropped into it. NaOH runs into LHS Mercs' range. Azura follows NaOH while Sakura trails Kaze - ensuring Rinkah gets the attack stance of course.
Turn 2: Rinkah pairs to Kaze, who finishes RHS Merc from 2 south. Sakura heals him from where the Merc was. NaOH kills the other Merc with a dance boost.
Turn 3: Kaze kills northernmost of the 2 DMs. NaOH kills the other and gets danced towards boss, sitting just outside its range. Sakura chills.
Turn 4: NaOH kills boss. I tossed the HP Tonic because NaOH's arms got too full.

Edited by Sodium Hydroxide

Good luck to everyone!  Pay special attention to your generic's skills, because they WILL help a lot.  Also, Lunge is a good skill, but I found very little use for it on a Ninja during the last draft.

Remember that your prison only holds two units until Chapter 14 or so.

Let's begin. Female +HP/-Magic Corn named Minerva because she RIDES A DRAGON.

Prologue: 2/2

Yep.

Chapter 1: 4/6

+HP saves turns.

Chapter 2: 3/9

The lack of enemies on Normal is weird to me cause I've never played on Normal before.

Chapter 3: 5/14

The boss deals 0 damage to Corn with Gunter pair-up, gg.

Chapter 4: 7/21

Yep.

Chapter 5: 3/24

Kaze can ORKO the Dank Mages on Normal, which made things much faster. Ryoma had to hit every attack on the boss in order for Corn to be able to get the bosskill though. Azura killed a Merc, it was great.

Chapter 6: 2/26

Elise uses the Dragon Vein, Leo and Camilla kill Yukimura on enemy phase, Jakob chips Takumi. Turn 2, Xander kills Takumi, Leo kills Sakura, and Jakob and Corn kill Hinoka.

Chapter 7: 8/34

Gave Corn Strength and Speed tonics to ORKO Faceless without a pair-up and double the boss with Jakob pair-up. Went left, then went back to kill the paired up guy and then went down to kill the boss. Silas and Effie killed a few things.

Mozu's Paralogue: 6/40

Reclassed Corn to WYVERN. Needed to do this now cause Corn needs the power of LUNGE to 4 turn Chapter 8. Corn and Jakob went left while Silas + Arthur went down. Corn needed to proc speed on her first level up in order to double the boss, who she 4HKOed after getting Strength +2 on her first level-up.

Chapter 8: 4/44

This took way too damn long. Someone would always miss an attack even though the lowest hit rate is 74. Seriously, this took over an hour of resets. The hell game.

Anyway, Strength Tonic to Corn, and Elise carries a second Strength Tonic to give to Niles. Corn and Jakob along with Silas and Arthur go up, separating to get an extra tile ahead. Effie gets the village at the start. On Turn 2, Corn lunges through a dank mage and Silas moves up and separates again for the extra tile of move. Effie pairs-up with Elise, who goes over to Niles and gives him the Strength Tonic and then switches to Effie who drops Elise ahead so she can Freeze a Fighter next turn. Niles moves into range of the Fimbulvetr dude and uses his Strength Tonic while Odin moves above him. Turn 3, Niles pairs up with Odin and he goes over to Flora and switches back to Niles who ORKOs her thanks to the Strength Tonic. Elise Freezes a Fighter that would have killed Niles. Silas gets the top village and Corn moves towards the boss. On the last turn, Niles kills that Fighter Elise froze last turn for exp, Elise gets the 3rd village, Silas kills a Dank Mage, and Corn moves up to the boss and kills him with two 74 displayed hit attacks. She has 4 chances to hit because a Dual Guard prevents the boss from healing himself on Player Phase (although I guess if she whiffed one attack she'd need to hit twice on enemy phase cause he'd heal himself then, but whatever).

Chapter 9: 8/52

Haitaka ended up costing a turn since Niles also needed to get the Rescue Staff. Oh well. Went in the front so that Niles could capture an Archer. Corn chipped the boss twice with a Bronze Axe +1, which allowed Niles to just barely capture the boss with the Bronze Bow for better hit after throne healing.

Chapter 10: 11/63

It happened. Got all the villages. Fed most of the kills to Corn, Niles, and Haitaka, but Generic Archer and Azura each got a kill and Camilla basically soloed the left side by herself. Captured a Ninja and a Pegasus Knight.

Chapter 11: 4/67

Kind of annoying because Niles needs to proc speed mid-chapter in order to ORKO Hinoka (he also proced strength so he was able to use a Bronze Bow to kill her instead of an Iron Bow for better hit). Minerva + Niles moves into the archer room, gets danced, and then she moves up and switches to Niles who kills an Archer. Hajime the Ninja pairs up with Mikasa the Pegasus Knight and they move into the archer room out of range of the archers. Haitaka with Kazuki the Archer pair-up goes into the Onichan room to kill stuff for exp.

Turn 2, Niles moves into the Ninja room and switches to Minerva equipped with a Hand Axe. Mikasa moves up and Haitaka chugs a vulnerary.

Turn 3, Hajime kills two of the half dead ninjas that Minerva chipped with Azura's help, while Minerva moves into the Samurai room.

Turn 4, Hajime kills the last Ninja, leveling up and learning Locktouch. Azura dances him and he gets the Spirit Dust chest. Haitaka kills Rinkah. Minerva uses her full move to get Niles in range of Hinoka and he ORKOs her with a Bronze Bow.

Stats:

Minerva Lv. 15.85 Wyvern Rider 32HP/16Str/3Mgc/17Skl/15Spd/18Lck/13Def/1Res D Axes

Niles Lv. 14.21 Outlaw 25HP/14Str/6Mgc/12Skl/18Spd/7Lck/9Def/17Res D Bows

Azura Lv. 5.13 Songstress 16HP/7Str/2Mgc/11Skl/12Spd/6Lck/4Def/9Res E Lances

Kazuki Lv. 7.42 Archer 22HP/8Str/0Mgc/13Skl/7Spd/4Lck/6Def/2Res D Bows

Haitaka Lv. 13.96 Spear Fighter 32HP/17Str/1Mgc/16Skl/15Spd/8Lck/12Def/6Res C Lances

Hajime Lv. 9.11 Ninja 23HP/8Str/0Mgc/14Skl/13Spd/3Lck/5Def/9Res C Shurikens

Mikasa Lv. 8.00 Pegasus Knight 22HP/7Str/0Mgc/10Skl/11Spd/7Lck/5Def/10Res D Lances

Chapter 12: 7/74

Minerva and Niles went up and escaped the map. Captured a better Ninja for the next map. Haitaka wrecked everything and Mikasa killed a Samurai with Azura's help.

Chapter 13: 3/77

Promoted Minerva and Haitaka. Gave Haitaka the Spirit Dust and a +2 Fire tome to kill the Knights. Needed to get +1 speed from the Mess Hall on Minerva in order to double Reina.

Minerva + Niles got danced and went down and ORKOed Reina at shitty hit rates. The new Ninja (named Mizuki) got flown in range of most of the Diviners by Mikasa. Haitaka + Kazuki went left to wreck some thwomps and Takumi, then doubled back and finished off Orochi cause he actually had good hit rates on her unlike Mizuki. Could only get the Arms Scroll village. Couldn't fly Mikasa to another village because Mizuki needed her pair-up stats and Dual Guard to deal with the Diviners, and she would have died to the wyverns anyway.

Stats:

Minerva Lv. 16/2.73 Wyvern Lord 35HP/20Str/3Mgc/23Skl/17Spd/21Lck/17Def/3Res E Lances C Axes

Niles Lv. 16.24 Outlaw 26HP/15Str/6Mgc/13Skl/20Spd/9Lck/9Def/17Res C Bows

Azura Lv. 6.54 Songstress 16HP/8Str/2Mgc/12Skl/13Spd/6Lck/4Def/9Res E Lances

Kazuki Lv. 7.62 Same as Before

Haitaka Lv. 15/2.27 Basara 35HP/20Str/10Mgc/20Skl/19Spd/13Lck/18Def/12Res C Lances E Tomes

Mikasa Lv. 9.26 Pegasus Knight 22HP/7Str/0Mgc/10Skl/12Spd/7Lck/5Def/11Res D Lances

Mizuki Lv. 13.64 Ninja 25HP/10Str/0Mgc/14Skl/15Spd/5Lck/7Def/10Res C Shurikens

Chapter 14: 4/81

Could have done this in 2 turns, but I took extra time to capture a new Archer and Pegasus Knight and grab the 10000 gold, cause I was pretty much broke.

Chapter 15: 4/85

Minerva flew to the boss whoop. Got all of the stat boosters.

Chapter 16: 4/89

Niles + Minerva went right and killed an Outlaw. Haitaka and the new Archer went down and ORKOed a Fighter with the forged Fire tome. New Pegasus Knight and Mizuki went up above the ship out of range of any enemies. Niles kills one of the paired up Outlaws on enemy phase and tanks a merc He needs to proc speed on his level up after killing the Outlaw in order to double the Freeze Staff Adventurer. Haitaka chips a Dank Mage and a Berserker.

Turn 2, Niles captures the Merc and then kills the other Outlaw with a dance from Azura. Haitaka kills the Berserker. Pegasus Knight moves left.

Turn 3, Niles moves up, switches to Minerva and talks to the top right soldier. Azura then dances her and she moves down next to the Freeze Staff Adventurer, switches to Niles, and then Niles captures him with the Mini Bow. Haitaka moves into range of the other Berserker. Pegasus moves left again. Niles chips the Heart Seal Hero on enemy phase and Haitaka chips the Berserker.

Turn 4, Haitaka talks to the lower left solider and then finishes off the Berserker. Pegasus Knight talks to the upper left soldier. Minerva kills the Hero with a Hand Axe and then is danced by Azura, and Minerva flies over and talks to the last soldier, and then ORKOs Shura. He doesn't have Counter on Normal Mode, but Minerva had a Dual Guard set up so she would have lived even if he did. Killed Shura for the Boots.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 6: 2/28 Turns

Felicia tinked and was OHKOed by Takumi, forcing me to use Leo and Camilla to kill Takumi/Hinoka and by extension to do a Ryoma kill. Savescumming the 35 was not fun.

Chapter 7: 10/38 Turns

Spoiler

Turn 1, NaOH paired to Felicia, who fullran left and was dropped right after switching.
Turn 2, NaOH backs up his full range and Felicia goes past him to heal from safety.
Turn 3, Silas and NaOH set up attack stance on the advancing bottom Faceless, NaOH leading. Healers chill, Felicia auraing.
Turn 4, NaOH and Silas intercept left Faceless (still attack stance), Arthur pocket Effie kills the one they left with the Hand Axe.
Turn 5, Felicia kills left Faceless. Elise heals NaOH, who is ferried by Silas into range of Speed Seal pair (who don't have Seal Speed on Normal). Silas dropped south. Arthur and Effie prepare to attack stance the advancing south Faceless, Effie in front.
Turn 6, Felicia weakens the front of the pairup, and NaOH finishes it. Arthur carries Effie to the western Faceless, with her dropping him further left for both more distance and an Elise heal.
Turn 7, NaOH runs 3S for a Felicia heal. Silas goes north of Felicia. Effie goes on the forest 3E of the closer west Faceless and Arthur prepares to DS for her. Elise auras NaOH.
Turn 8, everyone but Arthur and Effie run for boss, with Felicia healing NaOH again and Elise healing Silas. Effie and Arthur again attack stance kill the north Faceless.
Turn 9, Silas and NaOH do more attack stancing on the boss. Effie and Arthur join group. 
Turn 10, Felicia weakens the boss and NaOH finishes with a Silas DS, learning Dragon Fang from it. He also reaches 12 base Speed (doubling mooks with Yato) so the last Faceless kills itself on EP.

After Chapter 7, I built Dusk Armoury (to add to the Staff Store I built before 7) and did the following shopping:
Buy: Heart Seal, Bronze Axe, Speed Tonic, Strength Tonic x2; Sell: Goddess Icon.

Then NaOH used those purchases to reclass to Wyvern Rider and buff his Speed and Str(1 Spd short of doubling and enables 2HKOs) while Effie also got a Str buff (ORKO enabled with Arthur DS), before ChMozu was used for more levels.

Chapter Mozu: 8/46 Turns
Silas pairup botted NaOH, who went south with Elise. Effie and Arthur went west to ORKO the Faceless that way, with Felicia. NaOH's first level on this map was rigged for Spd so he could ORKO the rest of the Faceless he fought. Mozu was actually recruited, but won't be used. 

Edited by Sodium Hydroxide

Chapter 17: 6/75

That feeling when you lose 4 turns cause nobody can use the Dragon Veins. Rage.

Promoted Momiji the Pegasus Knight to ferry around Azura.

Well, at least people got to self improve a little bit. Minerva and Niles flew to the boss, with Minerva getting to D Lances on the way. Also captured a Master Ninja to replace my current Ninja. Haitaka killed a bunch of stuff and got like 2 levels. Reinforcements came down from the top left an were actually pretty threatening cause Haitaka is really the only unit I have over on that side of the map who doesn't die when looked at funny. Had to use my newly acquired Adventurer Manfred to Freeze a reinforcement Mechanist and let Saizo deal with it for me. Boss kill wasn't too bad actually. Niles couldn't double the boss, but he 2HKOed, so he died on enemy phase. It's a good thing that the Flame Shuriken lowers resistance because otherwise Niles would have taken 0 damage and the boss might not have attacked on enemy phase.

Saizo lived, so another speedwing ayyy.

Also, Minerva and Niles finally reached S Rank, so Kana's paralogue is up next so I can get my Berserker/train dudes for next chapter.

Oh yeah, the Merc I got last Chapter is named Leonard, and he did absolutely NOTHING this chapter. I'll probably just promote him after Chapter 18 when I have more money for Seals.

Kana's Paralogue: Free

Captured Llewelyn. Reclassed Minerva to Bow Knight and had her Learn Move +1. Haitaka got to B Lances and D Tomes. Tamaki the Master Ninja got a shit level by killing mages. Everyone else got decent levels though. Manfred also learned Move +1 by healbottting the whole chapter.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 8: 8/54 Turns

Spoiler

Pre-battle: Build Mess Hall, make a meal from Wheat (ensure it hits NaOH), NaOH/Silas C, NaOH/Felicia B.
Positioning: Silas SW-most spot, Arthur/Effie pair 1S1E of NaOH, Elise 1N of Silas, Felicia wherever.
FIGHT BEGINS
Turn 1, Felicia hits SE village. Arthur runs north his entire Mov and drops Effie north. NaOH pairs to Silas, who fullmoves straight west and drops him further west. Elise goes above Silas.
Turn 2, Niles pairs to Odin and attacks the northern left DM. NaOH Lunges at the other one. Elise triggers right DV to keep the Fighters off Niles. Felicia moves to heal Arthur next turn. Arthur and Effie each kill a DM near them.
Turn 3, Elise runs for NaOH to heal him. NaOH, having gotten frozen, drops Silas north. Niles swaps to Odin for more Mov and hits SW village. Effie kills another DM. Arthur stands just outside another DM's range. Felicia baits that DM and heals Arthur.
Turn 4, Effie finishes the DM Felicia and Arthur baited. Felicia weakens the loldier going for north village, Arthur kills. Elise heals NaOH. NaOH pairs to Silas. Niles hits Flora from below, and Silas finishes her and baits the west Fighters.
Turn 5, Felicia heals Arthur, NaOH hits west village, Arthur Handaxes a Fighter that went for him last turn, Effie finishes Fighterif needed, else runs west. Niles finishes the Fighter Silas baited, and Elise takes Odin so he can bait the other Fighter.
Turn 6, Niles kills the  Fighter. Odin and Niles attack stance the Fighter, and NaOH finishes. Arthur baits a DM and Fighter.
Turn 7, Niles runs to boss. Odin takes Elise back so she can heal Niles. NaOH runs to boss, Felicia and Effie finish Fighter and DM, Arthur moves to ferry Effie to boss.
Turn 8, Elise tries to freeze boss and misses (no big deal). Niles swings at boss with support from a NaOH DS and Lily's Poise. Felicia hits north village because she has nothing else to do. NaOH hits boss as well, and Effie runs in with Arthur's help to finish.

Chapter 18: 5/80

Mechanist would have saved a turn over Master Ninja. Regrets were had.

Reclassed Minerva back to Wyvern Lord and gave the Arms Scroll to Niles so he could use the Armorslayer on the Generals.

Anyway, this was more difficult than I had expected, mostly because of the Heroes which Tamaki can't ORKO. Speaking of ORKOing, Takami exactly ORKOed the Sorcs with a Llewelyn pair-up. To deal with the Heroes, I had Manfred follow behind Takami in order to Freeze the paired-up Heroes near Zola and another Hero so that Takami could get to Zola unhindered. Haitaka paired up with Mojimi and went in range of the Bow Knight near the General stack to bait it away from them so that Minerva doesn't get killed. Speaking of which, Minerva + Niles gets danced down to kill a Spear!General on Turn 1, since it's the only one with a 2-range weapon.

Minerva chips the Generals with the Hammer, and then switches to Niles to capture one and kill the other. Haitaka just continues to self-improve by OHKOing all of the horses down south with the Beastkiller. The boss-kill on Zola is shitty, but oh well. Llewelyn needs to get a hit + crit with the Dual Club and dodge Nosferatu to kill Zola (or get 2 crits if he gets hit by Nosferatu). Takami can't kill him cause he gets hit by the Enfeeble!Maid the turn before the bosskill, so he doesn't even 4HKO Zola at that point.

The General boss ended up being named Bernd. That's... a name I guess.

Chapter 19: 5/85

Minerva + Niles went left and killed stuff with a Bronze Axe, then went up and ORKOed Kaden with the Bronze Axe on Turn 2 and took care of stragglers over on that side of the map for the rest of the chapter. Haitaka went up and Beastkillered everything up there, then went back to help Hunting Knife!Takami kill the dudes coming across the bridge

Stats:

Minerva Lv. 16/12.08 Wyvern Lord 40HP/28Str/6Mgc/27Skl/26Spd/30Lck/25Def/4Res D Lances C Axes

Niles Lv. 19/6.68 Bow Knight 31HP/22Str/6Mgc/22Skl/25Spd/14Lck/15Def/23Res D Swords B Bows

Azura Lv. 11.42 Songstress 18HP/11Str/4Mgc/15Skl/17Spd/9Lck/5Def/11Res E Lances

Haitaka Lv. 15/11.19 Basara 41HP/26Str/12Mgc/26Skl/24Spd/16Lck/23Def/15Res B Lances D Tomes

Momiji Lv. 15/1.66 Falcon Knight 27HP/12Str/4Mgc/15Skl/18Spd/12Lck/11Def/17Res C Lances E Staves

Nobu Lv. 14.74 Archer 26HP/11Str/0Mgc/16Skl/11Spd/5Lck/9Def/3Res C Bows

Leonard Lv. 16.24 Mercenary 30HP/14Str/0Mgc/18Skl/15Spd/7Lck/13Def/7Res C Swords

Manfred Lv. --/4.82 Adventurer 32HP/16Str/16Mgc/12Skl/21Spd/6Lck/11Def/21Res C Bows D Staves

Tamaki Lv. --/4.70 Master Ninja 32HP/13Str/0Mgc/22Skl/22Spd/8Lck/12Def/18Res E Swords C Shurikens

Llewelyn Lv. --/6.52 Berserker 38HP/18Str/0Mgc/16Skl/16Spd/4Lck/14Def/6Res C Axes

Bernd Lv. --/4.00 General 43HP/25Str/0Mgc/19Skl/9Spd/12Lck/27Def/13Res B Lances B Axes

Chapter 20: 5/90

Took an extra turn to get a better Falcon Knight (and a better Kinshi Knight, but that one didn't cost any turns). Nobu promoted in order to ferry Takami to the Rescue Staff chest. Niles got the boss kill because Minerva would have killed the Falcon Knight I wanted on enemy phase, but Niles wouldn't thanks to BOWS.

Chapter 21: 4/94

Reclassed Minerva to Malig Knight to learn Trample.

Flew up. Took an extra turn to get the Arms Scroll because I actually need it for later on.

Chapter 22: 3/97

Azura on the right, everybody else left.

Azura activates the Dragon Vein, Minerva + Hotaru the Kinshi Knight moves up and kills an Oni to learn Trample. Niles breaks the wall while everyone else just moves forward.

Turn 2, Haitaka and Niles kill the remaining Onis, and Chihiro the new Falcon Knight moves up and uses the Rescue Staff on Minerva, who flies ahead and drops Hotaru ahead. Hana and some Blacksmiths die to Minerva on enemy phase.

Turn 3, Haitaka and Niles chip some reinforcements for exp. Minerva then ORKOs Yukimura with a Bronze Axe +3 (I actually miscalculated and a Bronze Axe +2 would have been enough. RIP 2000 gold) before Hotaru seizes.

Chapter 23: 3/100

Thanks to Normal Mode's lower amount of enemies, I'm am able to exploit both a literal and figurative hole in the enemy forces.

Chihiro Rescues Minerva + Niles ahead, and Minerva parks on the left most staircase, but doesn't enter it, instead using a Partner Seal to reclass to Bow Knight. Haitaka moves to chip Rallyman on enemy phase. Hotaru + Manfred moves right.

Turn 2, Minerva enters the stairs, and thanks to Boots + Move +1 + Niles pair-up, has exactly enough move to reach the staircase into Takumi's room, cause there's no enemy blocking the way to the stairs on Normal Mode. She then drops Niles ahead to seize next turn. Chihiro moves left and is danced by Azura. Chihiro and Hotaru move close enough to the right most staircase so that Takami and Manfred can open the chests next turn. Haitaka kills Rallyman.

Turn 3, Minerva ORKOs Takumi with the Grim Yato, Manfred and Takami get the 10000 gold and the Boots, and Niles seizes.

Gave the 2nd Boots to Minerva as well.

Nina's Paralogue: Free

Used this to get Minerva to C Swords so that she'll have B Swords after an Arms Scroll for the final chapters. Also got 2 levels for Llewelyn cause I want Rally Strength for Endgame. He needs like 1 more kill to get Rally Strength. Niles choked a point and like 10HKOed a Wary Fighter!General with Azura's help while Manfred healed him to build staff rank, it was hilarious.

Chapter 24: 3/103

Reclassed Minerva back to Wyvern Lord and gave her the Arms Scroll from Chapter 21 to reach C Lances. That technically wasn't needed for this chapter since the Beastkiller is D Rank, but I need C Lances for next chapter so I just did it now. Minerva with Llewelyn pair-up went up and OHKOed Hinoka, then killed her Oni pal on enemy phase. Niles and Haitaka killed mages for exp and Niles captured a new Falcon Knight.

Chapter 25: 1/104

For such a short chapter this was really busy, since I tried to squeeze as much as a could out of the short timespan.

Forged a Killer Lance +1 for Minerva named Rock Lobster.

Minerva just needs to stroll up and OHKO Ryoma with a Dragon Fang crit. She only has 29 crit though, even with the 2 Skill Books she used earlier in the game, so it took a while to get. Meanwhile, Leonard finally promotes so that Niles has enough move to reach a Master Ninja and capture it. Haitaka then chips a Master of Arms with a Javelin twice with Azura's help so that Llewelyn can kill it to learn Rally Strength. Manfred then comes over and heals either Niles or Lewelyn (sometimes Niles dodges the Master Ninja and doesn't lose any HP, but Llewelyn has an HP growth greater than 100%, so he's guaranteed to proc HP so that Manfred can heal someone).

Stats:

Minerva Lv. 16/20.00 Wyvern Lord 44HP/34Str/7Mgc/31Skl/29Spd/30Lck/35Def/8Res C Lances A Axes

Niles Lv. 19/14.78 Bow Knight 37HP/24Str/7Mgc/27Skl/31Spd/19Lck/17Def/26Res D Swords B Bows

Azura Lv. 14.33 Songstress 18HP/11Str/5Mgc/18Skl/20Spd/11Lck/6Def/13Res E Lances

Haitaka Lv. 15/15.31 Basara 43HP/28Str/13Mgc/29Skl/25Spd/17Lck/24Def/18Res B Lances D Tomes

Leonard Lv.16/1.00 Bow Knight 31HP/15Str/0Mgc/19Skl/18Spd/8Lck/13Def/11Res C Swords E Bows

Manfred Lv. --/7.49 Adventurer 33HP/18Str/18Mgc/14Skl/24Spd/6Lck/13Def/22Res C Bows D Staves

Llewelyn Lv. --/9.22 Berserker 41HP/21Str/0Mgc/19Skl/17Spd/4Lck/15Def/6Res C Axes

Bernd Lv. --/4.48 General 43HP/25Str/0Mgc/19Skl/9Spd/12Lck/27Def/13Res B Lances B Axes

Hotaru Lv. --/5.35 Kinshi Knight 32HP/15Str/1Mgc/22Skl/18Spd/13Lck/11Def/16Res E Lances C Bows

Asuka Lv. --/14.00 Falcon Knight 39HP/23Str/18Mgc/22Skl/27Spd/19Lck/16Def/30Res C Lances E Staves

Masahiko Lv. --/15.00 Master Ninja 40HP/22Str/0Mgc/28Skl/27Spd/11Lck/15Def/26Res E Swords B Shurikens

Chapter 26: 7/111

Oh boy, this was interesting. Rally Strength was super clutch, so glad I got it for this chapter.

Masahiko gets 2 Goddess Icons and 2 Talismans for the Sorcs. Tonics and +Strength meals for everybody.

Turn 1, Everybody gets Rally Strength on them. Niles opens the door and Minerva + Masahiko and Haitaka + Hotaru each kill a Hero. Manfred freezes the Hero next to Minerva that she didn't kill. Asuka moves down. All the Heroes that can move suicide on Haitaka on enemy phase.

Turn 2, everyone gets Rally Strength again. Niles opens the right door. Minerva moves ahead and then gets danced to take Masahiko down to the Sorc room, where he kills the Sorc just outside the room with the Steel Shuriken. He exactly ORKOs Sorcs with Minerva pair-up + Rally Strength + tonic + meal bonuses. Asuka drops Bernd into range of Iago's staves to tank the Freeze Staff so that Azura doesn't get frozen. 

Turn 3, Niles moves down and opens the door to the Sorc room. Masahiko moves 1 tile to the right. Haitaka moves right and gets healed by Manfred, Manfred then gets danced to ferry Llewelyn down to rally Niles and Masahiko. Bernd pairs-up with Asuka again and she drops him ahead. Two Sorcs die on enemy phase and another gets chipped. Llewelyn gets frozen by a Maid.

Turn 4, everyone gets rallied by Llewelyn again. Masahiko kills the Lightning!Sorc, Asuka kills the Sorc Niles chipped last turn, and Javelin!Haitaka and BERND team up to kill a Sorc. Niles then kills the Freeze Staff Maid.

Turn 5, Haitaka kills the other Maid and Niles opens the door. Minerva gets rallied so she can OHKO the Sorc behind the door without taking a counter attack. Azura dances Llewelyn and he switches to Manfred to heal Niles, reaching C Staves in the process. Asuka chips the door.

Turn 6, Niles breaks the door from two tiles away so that he isn't in range of any Generals after Minerva goes through. Asuka moves out of range of the Generals. Llewelyn rallies Minerva, letting her OHKO Generals with the Hammer. She moves slightly ahead and kills the Spear!General in front of the door, since it's the only General with a ranged weapon, also blocking a different General from reaching Niles. Haitaka moves down. On enemy phase, Minerva kills most of the Generals as well as Hans, who gets ORKOed almost exactly. Hans does have a chance to crit Minerva, so that needs to not happen. Besides that she can't die.

Turn 7, Haitaka moves ahead of Niles and uses Swap to put Niles an extra tile ahead, letting Niles reach the door in front of Iago to open it. Minerva then ORKOs Iago with the Dual Club, surviving the counter with a Dual Guard. Llewelyn then gives Manfred to Asuka, giving her enough move to reach a tile where she can seize after using the Rescue Staff on Azura in order to move forward again.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Chapter 9: 9/63 Turns

Spoiler

Tonics: NaOH Str, Spd, Def, HP; Niles Str, Def, HP; Odin HP, Mag, Def.
Meal: Spd+1, Def+1 to NaOH, Effie, Silas, Mozu, Niles.
Weapons bought: Nos.
Important Deployments: Silas 2N of NaOH, Arthur/Niles 1W of Silas, Odin/Effie 1N of Arthur.
FIGHT BEGINS
Turn 1, NaOH Lunges at the Archer thanks to Silas. Odin finishes with Nos. Arthur just out of range. Healers do w/e.
Turn 2, Arthur kills the north Spear Fighter with a Bronze Axe. Odin kills the middle one from 2-range to the east. Felicia grabs Niles so he can kill the other Spear Fighter. Elise next to Odin. NaOH uses a Vulnerary while 2S1E of Samurai pair. Azura moves for the nearest wall.
Turn 3, NaOH moves 2S2E, equips the Iron Axe. Niles and Arthur combine to remove the Samurai pair. Odin fullruns east and gets dropped into range of boss room Archers.
Turn 4, NaOH kills bottom Archer. Effie pairs back onto Odin, and Elise heals him. Arthur 2N1E of Odin. Felicia passes him Niles and uses a DS to kill 1 Archer. Odin kills the other.
Turn 5, NaOH baits centre Spear Fighters by moving 1N2E and dropping Silas down. Odin moves to assist. Arthur and Niles bait Rescue Archer. Felicia prepares to heal Niles, Elise goes to heal Odin and/or NaOH if needed.
Turn 6, NaOH gained Def after killing 1 Spear Fighter, so Odin has to Nostank soften the rest because they ignored him. NaOH bailed Azura out of having the patrol Samurai attacking her, though.  Elise healed NaOH. Felicia had to use a DS to kill the Rescue Archer because Niles missed once. Niles keeps pursuing Rescue.
Turn 7, Niles gets a Felicia heal and Rescue. NaOH kills one Spear Fighter and uses an Azura dance to weaken the other one nearby for Odin.
Turn 8, Odin kills the last Spear Fighter. Rescue wall broken. NaOH begins engaging boss.
Turn 9, Odin Noses a reinforcement, Niles gets ferried+danced for a swing at Haitaka, NaOH finishes if necessary, else siezes.

Unit Stats:
NaOH Wyvern lv l13.40 29HP 11Str 3 Mag 15 Skl 13 Spd 9 Luk 17 Def 4 Res
Niles Outlaw lvl 10.30 22HP 9Str 6Mag 10Skl 17Spd 6 Luk 7Def 13 Res
Azura Songstress lvl 1.85 DANCER/10
(plus fillers)

Chapter 27: 2/113

Minerva reclasses to Bow Knight and uses an Arms Scroll to reach B Swords. Manfred uses the other Arms Scroll to reach B Staves.

Minerva with Llewelyn pair-up goes up and kills Garon on Turn 2.

The End: 2/115

Nobody has Shelter, RIP 1 turn.

Manfred freezes the Oni with a Tome so that he won't block the way next turn. Minerva with BERND pair-up goes down to just outside the range of the Maid and kills the other two Onis on enemy phase.

Turn 2, Manfred Entraps a General out of the way. Niles carries Asuka down and she uses the Rescue Staff to get Minerva in range of Takumi after she gets rallied by Llewelyn. Minerva exactly ORKOs Takumi with the Shadow Yato (30 x 2 damage, 60 HP), no Dragon Fang needed.

Final Turncount: 115

Well that was interesting. Most of my generics never even faced combat for the most part except for Haitaka and whatever Ninja I had at the moment. Wyvern is crazy good as a reclass for Corrin. Flight, Trample, Swordbreaker, it's great. Move +1 is also super clutch.

I'll do unit evaluations later.

Chapter 10:11/74 Turns

Spoiler

NaOH drank Str/Spd Tonics to ORKO Oboro on EP, Mozu drank a Def Tonic so she could live 1 round with a Peg if needed.
Odin/Effie soloed the Archers in the far right path, picking up the Master Seal on the way. NaOH/Silas grabbed the Dracoshield on turn 1 thanks to Azura, then blocked the Oni Savages from getting in before going left for the SW corner. He also got the Dual Club. Selena took the bottom-right corner of the box. Beruka hunted Pegs. Camilla/Felicia pair took out the Oni Savages to the left and got the money village. Niles, Elise and Azura stayed in the box to take out the Pegs who got too close to the line. One was captured. Her name is Chihiro. Beruka successfully persuaded her to join with no resources needed. I immediately bought her a Steel Lance, a Javelin and a Bronze Bow for when she promotes. 

Silas and NaOH barely reached A after this map, just as planned. (Yes, my plan is a Levin!Paladin Corrin with some Wyvern skills).

Chapter 11: 10/84 Turns

Spoiler

Having only one generic made this cancer. Tonics to all for HP Str Spd Def, and Dracoshield to Niles. Turn 1 sees NaOH and Niles attack-stancing Oni Savages. Azura auras NaOH and Chihiro chills nearby. Turn 2, NaOH and Chihiro get danced (Niles ferry) to kill all the other Onis, including Rinkah with either a crit or Dragon Fang. Turn 3, Niles and Chihiro get danced into the Diviner room. Javelin!Chihiro leads. On turn 4, two Diviners die. The last (whose name is Takanori) is captured on turn 5. Azura then swaps NaOH out for Chihiro and dances Niles/NaOH. Those two run for Hinoka, killing her on turn 10 EP, while Azura and Chihiro swing at Azama a few times.

Stats:
NaOH Wyvern lvl 16.61 32 HP 15 Str 4 Mag 16 Skl 16 Spd 10 Luk 17 Def 7 Res
Niles Outlaw lvl 13.44 25 HP 12 Str 7 Mag 11 Skl 18 Spd 7 Luk 10 Def 15 Res
Azura Songstress lvl 4.77 DANCER/10
Chihiro Peg lvl 8.88 22 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 10 Skl 11 Spd 7 Luk 5 Def 10 Res
Takanori Diviner lvl 10.0 22HP 0 Str 10 Mag 10 Skl 11 Spd 10 Luk 4 Def 6 Res