[FE14] Conquest Generic Units Draft: Softer, Worser, Slower, Weaker

Carmine Sword

Final Stats:

Minerva Lv. 16/20.00 Bow Knight 43HP/31Str/7Mgc/30Skl/32Spd/31Lck/29Def/13Res B Swords D Bows

Niles Lv. 19/15.34 Bow Knight 38HP/25Str/7Mgc/28Skl/32Spd/19Lck/18Def/26Res D Swords B Bows

Azura Lv. 15.59 Songstress 18HP/11Str/5Mgc/19Skl/21Spd/12Lck/6Def/13Res E Lances

Haitaka Lv. 15/18.05 Basara 46HP/28Str/13Mgc/29Skl/29Spd/18Lck/25Def/21Res B Lances D Tomes

Leonard Lv. 16/1.09 Bow Knight 31HP/15Str/0Mgc/19Skl/18Spd/8Lck/13Def/11Res C Swords E Bows

Manfred Lv. --/8.75 Adventurer 33HP/18Str/18Mgc/14Skl/25Spd/6Lck/13Def/22Res B Bows B Staves

Llewelyn Lv. --/9.22 Berserker 41HP/21Str/0Mgc/19Skl/17Spd/4Lck/15Def/6Res C Axes

Bernd Lv. --/5.35 General 43HP/25Str/0Mgc/20Skl/9Spd/13Lck/28Def/13Res B Lances B Axes

Hotaru Lv. --/5.59 Kinshi Knight 32HP/15Str/1Mgc/22Skl/18Spd/13Lck/11Def/16Res E Lances C Bows

Asuka Lv. --/14.62 Falcon Knight 39HP/23Str/18Mgc/22Skl/27Spd/19Lck/18Def/30Res C Lances E Staves

Masahiko Lv. --/16.41 Master Ninja 40HP/22Str/0Mgc/29Skl/28Spd/19Lck/15Def/31Res E Swords B Shurikens

Unit Evaluations:

Minerva: She was absurdly good. Wyvern is just such a good class, and all the move + damage stacking made her incredibly useful in saving turns.

Niles: Also quite helpful. Bows were actually helpful in a lot of situations and the +1 move on pair-up was always useful. Having a 10 move unit to open all the doors in Chapter 26 was also very much appreciated. It was kind of annoying when he would have to proc speed mid-chapter in order to double stuff, but oh well.

Azura: Dancer/10. Shout out to using the Dragon Vein in Chapter 22 cause there is a huge lack of people to do that in a draft like this.

Haitaka: Damn son, he was crazy good. He was the 2nd best combat unit I had after Minerva for the whole game. At first I thought having to go Basara instead of Spear Master would have been a detriment, but Tomes actually let him handle Takumi and his Knights in Chapter 13 much more effectively than he would have been able to if he was stuck with a Javelin. Tomes were pretty much useless after enemies started promoting though, but his strength was great so that wasn't a problem. Turns out he actually has better personal growths than Oboro lol (except for luck). Rally Defense helped a few times, and Seal Defense was nice to 2HKO moderately bulky things/feed kills to Llewelyn. Swap saved 1 TURN, WORTH IT. 

Leonard: Was completely USELESS for almost the entirety of his existence. He promoted to give Niles +1 move in Chapters 25 and 26, which saved turns and thus, Leonard is sort of, not really redeemed. Cavalier > Paladin would have saved like 3 turns over this chump, gdi.

Manfred: Staffbot/10. Made the clears of Chapters 18, 26, and Endgame possible, and thus he was probably one of the best units I had despite engaging in combat like once during the entire draft. Staves are too good man.

Llewelyn: Rally Strength was the best thing ever in Chapter 26/Endgame to secure kills, and his pair-up bonuses were great. Secured the totally jank kill on Zola in Chapter 18.

Bernd: Didn't really do much, but his pair-up bonuses were nice. He didn't actually engage in combat until Nina's Paralogue to help feed stuff to Llewelyn, and his only kill was in Chapter 26. Still, better than that loser Leonard.

The Archers: Kazuki manned the ballista in Chapter 10 and broke pots in Chapter 12. Other than that he was pair-up fodder. Nobu was literally just pair-up fodder. Ferried Takami to the Rescue Staff in Chapter 20 though. Hotaru SEIZED THE THRONE in Chapter 22, then was pair-up fodder. Better than Leonard/10.

The Pegasus Knights: Mikasa just ferried my Ninjas places. Momiji talked to a soldier in Chapter 16 and ferried Azura/Haitaka around. Chihiro was best Rescue bot, which is the main reason why I 1st picked Falcon Knight in the first place. Asuka continued the proud Rescue bot tradition, but also managed to kill something! Such prowess!

The Ninjas: Hajime was clutch for learning Locktouch mid-chapter and then opening a chest on the same turn he learned it. Mizuki, Takami, and Masahiko all basically did the same thing: kill mages. +1 move on pair-up was great, which probably made them worth it over Mechanist, which would have saved a turn over Master Ninja in Chapter 18, but nowhere else that I can see.

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 12: 9/93 Turns

Spoiler

Oh my word 4 combat units in this map is suicide. Especially if you need Niles to capture another during the map. At least I got to do some double refreshing.
Tonics: All but Azura HP, Def, Spd; NaOH, Niles, Chihiro Str; Takanori Mag.
FIGHT
Turn 1, Chihiro pocket Niles breaks the first pot (Def +4 to all combats bar Niles). Azura dances her from the right. NaOH waits 3N of Azura, with pocket Takanori. Peri Shelters Azura. Laslow Transfers Azura so she can dance NaOH. Chihiro weakens Ninja and levels. NaOH finishes it and simultaneously baits centre Ninjas.
Turn 2, NaOH kills the Samurai that went for Chihiro (with Dual Club). Niles kills Saizo and tradequips NaOH with Hand Axe again. Peri, Laslow, Azura prepare to kill other Samurai and also to set up more refreshing on combat units. Niles will gain a level on EP, it must not contain Def.
Turn 3, Chihiro breaks left pot and gets danced. She and Niles position for HP restoration from Zelda Vein, which NaOH triggers. It freezes Peri and Laslow so they do nothing.
Turn 4, Niles kills a Spear Fighter in order to EP some Apothecaries. NaOH kills the Samurai left of Niles.
Turn 5, an Apothecary is captured. NaOH kills the Spear Fighter threatening Niles. NaOH danced to stand above Niles with Hand Axe. Laslow and Peri keep moving forward.
Turn 6, NaOH and Niles co-operatively kill a Ninja. Double refresh. Niles danced to bait another Apothecary.
Turn 7, Niles kills the centre Shrine Maiden. NaOH 2N1W of him. NaOH danced to grab Kodachi and swing at Ryoma on EP. Peri Shelters Azura out of enemy range.
Turn 8, Niles kills the final Apothecary and gets danced to Ryoma. Chihori takes a swing. NaOH kills the other Samurai mook.
Turn 9, NaOH drops Takanori, gets danced. A Shelter+Transfer chain takes him to escape point.

After Chapter 12, Daisuke the Apothecary gets an Iron Bow and a Bronze Dagger bought for him. NaOH's Iron Axe, Chihiro's Steel Lance and Takanori's Thunder tome all get forged to +1 - at no gold cost to myself. NaOH becomes a Malig Knight and grabs a Thunder tome but leaves it in convoy.
Chapter 13: 8/101 Turns

Spoiler

Tonics: NaOH HP, Str, Spd, Def; Niles HP, Str, Def; Chihori Spd, Res, Str, HP; Takanori Mag, Spd, HP, Def; Daisuke HP, Str, Spd. Sold: Flame Shuriken, Kodachi.
NaOH uses a +Mov boost from Niles and a dance to take Niles to Reina. He kills her on turn 1 EP, using PP to capture a Cav. Chihiro sets up attack stances with Daisuke against two enemy Diviners. Takanori prepares to engage them as well.
On turn 2, Niles captures a Wyvern. Generics do Diviner cleanup.
Turn 3, Niles and NaOH switch. NaOH breaks his way out of being surrounded using the forged Iron Axe. Takanori kills the Knights while Daisuke and Chihori heal up and bait the other Diviners.
NaOH grabs the Arms Scroll on turn 4, while Takanori baits Takumi and his Knights. Chihiro, Charlotte and Daisuke kill the left Diviners.
Turn 5 sees Takanori's pocket Benny kill Takumi, Orochi die, and some more NaOH cleanup in the middle (Plus boss group aggro and reinforcement trigger).
On turn 6, Takanori kills the last of Takumi's Knights and heals himself. Daisuke kills a Wyvern reinforcement. Chihori kills the Beastkiller Cav. NaOH kills the Outlaw.
Turn 7 sees more killing on all sides, with only 2 Cavs seeing turn 8. Takanori and Chihori kill them.

Stats after Ch13+shopping:
NaOH Malig lvl 17/2.48 34 HP 14 Str 10 Mag 19 Skl 17 Spd 9 Luk 20 Def 13 Res B Axes D Tomes (due to Arms Scroll)
Niles Outlaw lvl 17.29 26 HP 15 Str 8Mag 12 Skl 20 Spd 7 Luk 11 Def 17 Res C Bows
Azura Songstress lvl 6.80 DANCER/10
Chihiro Peg lvl 12.70 22 HP 8 Str 1 Mag 11 Skl 12 Spd 9 Luk 6 Def 12 Res C Lances
Takanori Diviner lvl 12.63 23 HP 0 Str 11 Mag 11 Skl 11 Spd 10 Luk 4 Def 8 Res D Tomes
Daisuke Apothecary lvl 12.47 28 HP 13 Str 0 Mag 10 Skl 8 Spd 5 Luk 11 Def 5 Res D Bows
Manfred Cav lvl 14.0 26 HP 14 Str 0 Mag 12 Skl 10 Spd 7 Luk 11 Def 8 Res E Swords D Lances
Oskar Malig lvl 14/1.00 PAIRUPBOT/10
Thoughts on my run so far:

Spoiler

NaOH in this draft is roughly the equivalent of Camilla in a normal efficiency run - which is a good thing. Niles is recruiter/10; his combat's waning slightly but he's still useful. He has a Shining Bow now, which should help. Azura is dancer, nuff said there. Chihiro, Takanori and Daisuke are marginally better than I expected so far, but nothing spectacular (at least not yet). Manfred will likely just Shelterbot most of his life, but his combat stats are better than my other combat generics. Oskar will spend his whole fighting career giving NaOH Dual Guards, Mov, Def and Mag. Also, how on Earth am I 24 turns behind Carmine's pace already? I know I'm inexperienced, but...still. 24 turns behind and I'm just short of halfway. His final turncount is 14 more than my current turncount, so even if I 1-turn every remaining map (impossible) I lose.

tl;dr Wyv Corrin is Camilla mk 2, generics can be good, Niles is decent, I have a lot to learn about low-turning and would like to start soon.

Edited by Sodium Hydroxide

Um, Laslow and Peri aren't allowed to be used because non-generics besides Corrin, Niles, and Azura are banned after Chapter 10. You can either add a 10 turn penalty (5 each for Laslow and Peri) or redo the chapter if you don't want the penalty.

Don't worry too much if you don't well in your first draft. I wasn't that great in my first draft either, you'll just get better at it as you play more. If it means anything you'll probably beat Eclipse's turncount.

EDIT: 5 turn penalty for using Benny in Chapter 13 too.

Edited by Carmine Sword

• 1 month later...

Reina the +Str/-Luck Sky Knight. I'll save the extra turn later.

Prologue- 2/2

Basic stuff

Chapter 1- 5/7

Attack, heal, Level, Kill.

Chapter 2- 3/10

Gunter smashes Kaze, the others go left.

Chapter 3- 5/15

Turn 1- Gunter!Pricia fullmoves, along with Jakob. Gunter is dropped so he can bring Jakob further.

Turn 2- Fullmove

Turn 3- Gunter!Jakob fullmoves, switch. Reina dargn Veins.

Turn 4- Reina drops Jakob, Gunter fails to hit the boss.

Turn 5- Jakob and Gunter attack stance to kill the boss. Gunter seizes.

Chapter 4- 7/22

Ran north. Kaze!Reina movement helped. Rinkah killed the bossman via dual attack. That attack Boon helped here!

Chapter 5- 4/26

Pretty much the same as NoaH. I underestimated how easy this chapter is on normal. However I did need to reset for a Ryoma hit enough times cause he's a scrub.

Restarting, with the same Corrin (+HP -Luck male Dragon named NaOH).

Prologue: 2/2 Turns
Hyep, it happened.

Chapter 1: 4/6 Turns
+HP saved the turn, level gave +HP, Str, Mag, Skl, Spd.

Chapter 2: 3/9 Turns
Gunter rushed the right, others baited the left. NaOH levelled again, for +Mag, Skl, Luk, Def, Res. I'm not rigging, why do you ask?

Chapter 3: 5/14 Turns

Spoiler

Turn 1: NaOH grabs Gunter and moves 3R1D of Hans before dropping Gunter down. Felicia moves 2L of NaOH.
Turn 2: NaOH fullmoves down. Felicia pairs to Gunter. Gunter fullmoves straight down, swaps to Felicia and is dropped right.
Turn 3: DV is triggered. Felicia runs 2W of Archer across the new bridge. Gunter uses a dual strike to kill the Archer.
Turn 4: NaOH finishes the Samurai that just attacked Felicia. Felicia moves 1U2L of boss. Gunter prepares to EP fight the boss and nearby Samurai (who becomes an Archer on Hard, but this is Normal).
Turn 5: NaOH finished the boss (and levelled for +Str, Skl - told you I'm not rigging), Felicia got a heal off, Gunter siezed.

Chapter 4: 7/21 Turns

Spoiler

Turn 1: Kaze pairs onto NaOH who runs for the DV NW of him. Rinkah hits the village.
Turn 2: NaOH triggers DV, Rinkah trades him the Goddess Icon from below.
Turn 3: Rinkah fullmoves north, NaOH goes 5N1W and grabs the Vulneraries from Kaze (2 of them because Normal).
Turn 4: NaOH triggers boss DV, Rinkah again moves close to him but out of range (2R of him in this case).
Turn 5: NaOH switches for Kaze. Rinkah grabs NaOH from under Kaze and switches to him so he can finish off the boss.
Turn 6: NaOH weakens another Faceless on EP (levelling for +Str, Mag, Spd, Def).
Turn 7: Trigger NW DV. NaOH might get to weaken the last Faceless, but either way it's a 7-turn because Ryoma will kill it on AP.

Chapter 5: 4/25 Turns

Spoiler

Turn 1, NaOH kills the west Mercs, Kaze the east one thanks to ferrying (Rinkah), Dancing and PP weakening. Sakura goes left of Azura.
Turn 2, Kaze gets healed and Danced after 1 DM, which he kills. NaOH runs south too.
Turn 3 is cleanup of a Merc and a DM, with NaOH poised to kill the boss. Kaze/Rinkah get Danced into a position to ferry Azura/Sakura in too, but it's not necessary.
Turn 4, NaOH critted the boss.

Discarded the HP Tonic because full arms. 
Stats at: Branch of Fate-

Spoiler

NaOH Nohr Prince lvl 7.98 24HP 12 Str 8 Mag 11 Skl 9 Spd 4 Luk 8 Def 3 Res

Major changes from original attempt so far:
-NaOH has gotten better level-ups , especially in Mag (which is important for when he goes Paladin as his final class).
-Some wacky AI RNG allowed me to 7-turn Ch4 instead of 8-turn.

Edited by Sodium Hydroxide
General cleanup of post.

Chapter 6- 2/28
Had to keep trying cause 70s hit like to miss. Same strat as Carmine.

Chapter 7- 8/36
Bought the heart seal. Gave Reina Str/Spd/HP tonics. Have Onyx and Meat

Finished on EP. Was just annoying resetting for hits. Silas was a mule to move Reina around. Arthur!Reina could ORKO the boss, Jakob!Reina couldn't

Stats:
Lv 10 Nohr Princess Reina - 23 HP, 17 Str, 8 Mag, 13 Skill, 14 Spd, 6 Luck, 12 Def, 2 Res

Mozu's Paralogue- 6/42
Reclassed Reina to Sky Knight. Did this because Reina really needed the levels to save cash and turns, and to attempt to hit D lances by Nyx's chapter. Finished on EP. Jakob, Arthur, Effie went south. Jakob!Reina soloed everything else.

Stats:
Lv 12.60 Sky Knight Reina - 24 HP, 14 Str, 5 Mag, 15 Skill, 17 Spd, 9 Luck, 10 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 8- 5/47
Reina and Jakob ate a strength tonic. Even when optimizing movement and using Freeze, 5 was the best I could do (Reina having a lack of lunge didn't hurt as much as the freeze staff, which forced me up opposed to left)

Lv 13.15 Sky Knight Reina - 24 HP, 15 Str, 5 Mag, 15 Skill, 18 Spd, 10 Luck, 11 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 9- 8/55
Almost had a 7 turn but Effie!Reina missed a 71 and Arthur!Silas was out of seize range. Would have been iffy since Jakob!Niles would have had to hit with 2 68s on the capture. Skipped the chest as I needed a samurai. Captured Generic Samurai too. Went crazy visiting castles to grab cabbage for Haitaka.

Stats:
Lv 14.11 Sky Knight Reina - 24 HP, 16 Str, 5 Mag, 16 Skill, 18 Spd, 11 Luck, 12 Def, 7 Res
Lv 10.53 Outlaw Niles - 23 HP, 11 Str, 5 Mag, 10 Skill, 16 Spd, 6 Luck, 8 Def, 12 Res
Lv 7.00 Samurai Tamaki - 22 HP, 9 Str, 0 Mag, 9 Skill, 12 Spd, 5 Luck, 5 Def, 5 Res
Lv 10.00 Spear Fighter Haitaka - 30 HP, 14 Str, 0 Mag, 15 Skill, 12 Spd, 7 Luck, 9 Def, 5 Res

Chapter 6: 2/27 Turns
I got the 35% hit on Ryoma the 2nd try; and it was a 3% crit too! But then some bad RNG and stuff-ups meant Takumi and Hinoka didn't die. Then 3 tries later I got it right and NaOH levelled for Str, Mag, Skl, Luk, Def. And Xander whiffed the 55. The successful attempt sees a +HP, Str, Luk, Def level. Built a Staff Store and got Topaz and Wheat as my default resources.

Chapter 7: 9/36 Turns
NaOH drank Tonics for Str, Spd and Def, took Silas on turn 3 and ran around everywhere killing stuffs with a rigged +Spd level. Effie pocket Arthur also did a little stuff, and Felicia/Elise healed. Changed NaOH to Wyvern Rider and reapplied his Tonics for Mozu's map.

Chapter Mozu: 8/44 Turns
NaOH didn't double even with another rigged +Spd level, so I got two. NaOH and Silas went west for the level grabbing, while Effie and Arthur went south to save a couple turns. I also learned that Mozu can also get recruited for simply being kept alive for the whole chapter by having it happen.

Chapter 8: 5/49 Turns
Niles, Odin and Elise went west for the SW village (using a no-Freeze strat!), else went north for northernmost village and boss; Felicia grabbing the starter village on the way.

Chapter 9: 9/58 Turns
Got Odin a Nos so he (and the Sorc down the line) could do things with it. Got a Wheat meal (from Arthur, so it ended up being Skl+2 to Niles, Odin, Felicia and Mozu). HP, Spd, Def tonics to NaOH; Str and Def to Niles; HP, Mag and Def to Odin. Rushed in through the middle, skipping Nyx, and Niles barely grabbed Rescue before the sieze. I lost a turn to Odin missing Haitaka.

Stats at: Azura join -
NaOH Wyvern lvl 14.69 27 HP 14 Str 7 Mag 14 Skl 13 Spd 8 Luk 15 Def 6 Res D Axe
Niles Outlaw lvl 9.72 22 HP 9 Str 5 Mag 9 Skl 16 Spd 7 Luk 8 Def 12 Res D Bow
Azura DANCER/10 lvl 1.51 Base E Lance

Chapter 10- 11/66
Reina and Camilla had to fly all over the place. Haitaka was clutch in walling. Killed every enemy except Taco Bell. It was interesting finding a strategy without 2 bow users and without a caster, Niles wound up running the bottom ballista while protecting Azura. Jakob pairup was the changer that made Haitaka more reliable. Goodbye, healers =/. Effie!Tamaka was just a distraction on the left. Captured Hideaki the Onichan, just for if the others are junk.

Stats:
Lv 15.40 Sky Knight Reina - 24 HP, 17 Str, 5 Mag, 16 Skill, 19 Spd, 11 Luck, 12 Def, 7 Res
Lv 11.47 Outlaw Niles - 23 HP, 11 Str, 5 Mag, 10 Skill, 17 Spd, 6 Luck, 9 Def, 13 Res
Lv 3.36 Dancer Azura - 16 HP, 6 Str, 2 Mag, 10 Skill, 9 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 7 Res
Lv 8.73 Samurai Tamaki - 22 HP, 10 Str, 0 Mag, 10 Skill, 13 Spd, 5 Luck, 5 Def, 5 Res
Lv 11.68 Spear Fighter Haitaka - 31 HP, 14 Str, 0 Mag, 15 Skill, 12 Spd, 7 Luck, 9 Def, 6 Res
Lv 9.00 Onichan Hideaki - 26 HP, 12 Str, 1 Mag, 8 Skill, 8 Spd, 1 Luck, 10 Def, 1 Res

Chapter 11- 6/72
So...counter archers are a thing. And they suck.

Reina ate HP, Str, Res tonics. Forged an Iron Lance+1 for her too, for my plan (It will go to Haitaka after the chapter). Selena made some sour steak, hit all my units except Tamaki. Niles also ate the HP and Strength. Tamaki ate a def tonic, Haitaka ate strength and speed tonics.

So my original plan was to go right. However, Reina can't kill Azami and switch to a javelin on the same turn, and that means Haitaka would have to buy that turn back...which is only possible with Hideaki pairup and a strength tonic. That then puts Haitaka in the danger zone, and I'm already at turn 5 when I enter the samurai room. (Niles!Reina has to be danced to kill Azami). Took a solid 6-turn cause I didn't want to try to rig Reina proccing a dragon fang on one of the samurai or ninjas. Reina took the kill on Hinoka.

Stats:
Lv 16.30 Sky Knight Reina - 24 HP, 17 Str, 6 Mag, 16 Skill, 19 Spd, 11 Luck, 13 Def, 7 Res
Lv 12.54 Outlaw Niles - 23 HP, 12 Str, 5 Mag, 11 Skill, 18 Spd, 7 Luck, 9 Def, 14 Res
Lv 4.16 Dancer Azura - 16 HP, 7 Str, 3 Mag, 11 Skill, 9 Spd, 7 Luck, 6 Def, 7 Res
Lv 9.64 Samurai Tamaki - 22 HP, 11 Str, 0 Mag, 10 Skill, 13 Spd, 5 Luck, 5 Def, 5 Res
Lv 12.35 Spear Fighter Haitaka - 32 HP, 15 Str, 0 Mag, 15 Skill, 13 Spd, 7 Luck, 9 Def, 7 Res
Lv 10.06 Onichan Hideaki - 27 HP, 12 Str, 1 Mag, 8 Skill, 9 Spd, 1 Luck, 10 Def, 1 Res

Chapter 12- 8/80

Silas cooked up some beans...three times, cause he's a scrub.

This wasn't too bad. Really just came down to luck (and not screwing up the pots). And by luck, I mean Haitaka not getting crit, and Reina+Tamaki NOT missing 80s...

Gave Reina and Niles HP, Str, Spd, Def tonics.

Went up the middle, had to eat a turn killing the ninja boss stack. Picked up my shrine maiden on the way. Hideaki!Haitaka mvp of the chapter, drawing ninjas while mauling them. Azura killed a ninja! 6 turns behind Carmine atm, not bad given a severe lack of useful units. Royally fucked up a run by forgetting to switch at the exit >.<

Stats:
Lv 17.24 Sky Knight Reina - 24 HP, 17 Str, 7 Mag, 16 Skill, 20 Spd, 12 Luck, 14 Def, 8 Res
Lv 13.47 Outlaw Niles - 24 HP, 13 Str, 6 Mag, 11 Skill, 18 Spd, 7 Luck, 9 Def, 15 Res
Lv 5.86 Dancer Azura - 17 HP, 8 Str, 3 Mag, 12 Skill, 10 Spd, 7 Luck, 6 Def, 7 Res
Lv 10.04 Samurai Tamaki - 22 HP, 11 Str, 0 Mag, 11 Skill, 13 Spd, 6 Luck, 5 Def, 5 Res
Lv 14.28 Spear Fighter Haitaka - 33 HP, 17 Str, 0 Mag, 16 Skill, 14 Spd, 7 Luck, 9 Def, 8 Res
Lv 10.63 Onichan Hideaki - 27 HP, 12 Str, 1 Mag, 8 Skill, 9 Spd, 1 Luck, 10 Def, 1 Res
Lv 11.00 Shrine Maiden Kanade - 23 HP, 0 Str, 10 Mag, 10 Skill, 9 Spd, 7 Luck, 4 Def, 10 Res

Having trouble with Chapter 13. Everybody gets wrecked by Takumi except for Niles, who I need on the other side to recruit a cavalier.

Edited by TempestStorm