Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

I finally went and looked into skills and such so I could try contributing to this thread. So, uh, have an OC.

Spoiler

Title: Golden-Eyed Prince
Name: Nolend
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 4 or 5 Star

Character Description: Prince of Liota, who was raised in secret, and had to struggle against dark forces to earn his throne. Appears in Lost Legacy.

Appearance: Here's an old image of him. I'm in the process of redesigning my cast of characters, but this should at least provide a good reference point. I haven't properly drawn his ultimate weapon yet, sorry about that.

Spoiler

JApSCn6.jpg

HP: Good (4)
ATT: Excellent (5)
SPD: Poor (2)
DEF: Average (3)
RES: Terrible (1)

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Morgelai (MT 16, Range 1 || Grants ATK/SPD+5 if unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage)
4* Weapon: Armour Slayer (MT 8, Range 1 || Effective against armored units.)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: ---

3* Special Skill:  New Moon (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30% || Charge Cost: 3)
4* Special Skill:  Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50% || Charge Cost: 3)

Skill A: Defiant Atk (Grants Atk +3/5/7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.)
Skill B: Axebreaker (If unit's HP ≥ 90/70/50% in combat against a Axe user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)
Skill C: ---

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up: "Urgh, I can do better than this."
3-4 Up: "I'm still doin' alright."
5-6 Up: "Just try picking a fight with me now!"

Learn Skill: "New techniques are always useful for keeping enemies on their toes."

Summoned Quote: "Name's Nolend, prince of Liota. Or, king now, I guess. If you've got a cause worth fighting for, I'll lend you my aid."

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Hey (player), you reckon anyone here'd be up to spar?"
Normal 2: "You guys got a farm around here? I feel like I could be pretty useful there."
Normal 3: "So, it's common for royalty to fight on the front lines in other worlds too? Sounds good to me."
Normal 4: "Where're you off to, (player)? Oh, patrolling? Nah, I'll pass."
Normal 5: "Your castle's... pretty fancy. Reminds me of Rindell."

Guest Greetings: "Hey, uh, (guest) says hello. ...Okay, bye."

Confession:
"Hey, (name), can I talk to you for a second? I feel like I've really been able to make a difference here. Of course, I can't do this alone, no one can. "No one man is an army," my quest across Arven taught me that lesson. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not exactly the best when it comes to tactics. I never would have survived to become king if not for my friends and comrades. Alone, we may be weak, but together, we become strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Or, at least, that's what I believe. So, try not to overwork yourself. You're not the only one here working hard to bring peace to Askr. We're all ready to support you if ever you need it. Don't be a stranger. I'll see you 'round."

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Where do you need me?"
Selection 2: "Let's go."
Selection 3: "Who am I up against?"

Critical 1: "Don't pick a fight you can't win."
Critical 2: "You're going down!"
Critical 3: "For Liota!"
Critical 4: "For all of Arven!"

Defeat: "I'm... finished..."

Detailed Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: "You can drop the royal titles around me. I was never big on that sort of stuff."
Quote 2: "*yawn* Mm, sorry."
Quote 3: "Sorry if my speech seems a bit... informal. I never did get the hang of the "royal tongue"."
Quote 4: "You any good with a blade? I'm in the mood for sparring."
Quote 5: "The pendant's a royal thing, by the way. I'm usually into jewellery or whatever."
Quote 6: "So, you're up against a corrupt kingdom? ...Eh, I've seen worse."
Quote 7: "If someone picks a fight with you, you fight back. If someone tries to kill you, you kill them before they get chance. That's a law I've lived by for most of my life."
Quote 8: "The sacred blade Morgelai isn't a weapon to be taken lightly. Don't even consider misusing it."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go guys. As per suggestion, I did a write up for Sumia.

Spoiler

Title: Flower Power

Name: Sumia

Orb Affinity: Blue Lance

Starting Star Rank: 3-4*
Character Description: A clumsy Pegasus knight of the Shepherds. Admires her liege and loves pie, reading and flower divinations. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Appearance:

HP:  Good (4)

ATT: Could be better (2)

SPD: Amazing (4 or 5, not sure yet)

DEF: Average (3)

RES: Average (3)

MOV: 2 (Flier) Weakness: Archers

5* Weapon: Brave Lance+ (MT 8, Range 2)

4* Weapon: Brave Lance (MT 5, Range 2)

3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 8, Range 2)

1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6, Range 2)

3* Special Skill: MoonBow
4* Special Skill: Luna

Skill A: ---
Skill B:
Wings of Mercy/Renewal

Skill C:  Breath of Life/Threaten Speed

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Quotes * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

1-2 Up: "I'm sorry! I'll try harder this time!" 3-4 Up: "My flower fortunes foresaw this growth." 5-6 Up: "I did it! And I didn't even trip!"
Learn Skill: "I hope I won't mess this up."

Unlock Potential: "Oh! Thank you! I promise to make your efforts worthwhile."

Summoned Quote: "Oh! I'm Sumia! Let me help you and your cause.... I'm sorry! I tripped on the summoning pedestal!"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "I-I'll do my best."
Selection 2: "Y-Yes?"
Selection 3: "Okay."

Special 1: "I'll end this now!”
Special 2: "My (flower) divinations have sealed your fate!”
Special 3: "I won't mess this up!"
Special 4: "I'll put you in your place!"

Death: "I messed up again... I'm sorry..."

Quote 1: "The Order of Heroes give off an air of confidence. If only I was more like them."

Quote 2: “I'm so sorry! I tripped on another pebble!”

Quote 3: “Loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves m- oh! You startled me! Would you like me to tell  you a flower fortune?”

Quote 4: "Others tell me that I have an affinity for caring and reading animals. With all my flaws, I sometimes find it hard to believe."

Quote 5: “*sighs*”
Quote 6: “I feel so confident right now that I could bake a pie for you."
Quote 7: “I love to read books. Do you? I'll have to lend you some next time.”
Quote 8: “Back home in Ylisse, I served Prince Chrom as a member of the Shepherds.”

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: “Ah, [Summoner]! May I join you on your rounds? I promise I won't trip this time."
Normal 2: "Oh, [summoner]! What do you have there? Make him fall for you in a fortnight?? I-I can explain!"
Normal 3: "Maybe I should go and care for the Pegasi with my spare time..."
Normal 4: "Eep! I'm sorry!... I tripped again..."

Guest Greetings: "[name] wanted me to tell you your flower fortune.. and to stay hello for them!"

5 Star, Level 40 Special Dialogue:

“Oh, [summoner]! How are you doing today?"
"Before I forget, I want to thank you for putting up with me and all of my slip ups."
"You've shown me nothing but patience and kindness towards me, and I greatly appreciate it."
"Actually, I got you this book. It's one of my favorites, "Ribald Tales of the Faith War.""
"I also made this pie. Delicious, right?... Oh, thank goodness!"
"I'm so glad you like it! (It took 14 tries to get it right)."
"So, thank you, for being there for me. I vow to do my best while I'm here- on and off the battlefield."

-------

AFTERTHOUGHTS:

I wanted Sumia to not  be a clone of Cordelia, so I've tweaked around a bit to get Sumia to stand out from the rest. 

·       Wings of Mercy - reference to the scene "Lovebirds/The rescue."

·       Renewal - attempt to replicate Relief.

·       Threaten Speed would be useful IMO; even if she has a massive speed stat, it'd help her team mates as well.

·       Idek why Breath if Life is there. It just is. Intuition maybe?

·       Quote 2 was a small jab at Frederick and his pebble clearing "ritual"; either he doesn't do a good enough job or she's really REALLY talented...

·       I considered making her a colorless tome user... sounds OPish (and very unrealistic), but she'd still be stomped by units with a high enough attacks and units like M!Robin with his tome that's strong against colorless units. That and I can't think of names for these tomes. I'm no Odin Dark.

·       In place of a Special, Sumia could have Rally Speed instead.

Apologies. I'm on my phone ATM and will fix the formatting when I get home.

EDIT: Fixed. Suggestions are welcome.

Edited by TheTuckingFypo
Fixing Formatting

@TheTuckingFypo Nice writeup! I really like your Sumia! But, a few things:
A) Night Sky and Moonbow come from different skillsets, and Moonbow is a 4-Star skill. Did you want New Moon?
A2) Galeforce can only be gained with the Night Sky > Astra skill line.
B) What's a "magical brace" weapon?
C) I like both B/C Skill sets, they seem like good ideas (Wings of Mercy/Breath of Life would be good for teleporting mini-heals, Renewal/Threaten SPD seems like a good way to make Sumia stronger and a bit more survivable). Not sure which one I like more tho.
D) I like the idea of giving Sumia Rally Speed, if only to make her different from Cordelia. That or New Moon > Moonbow, but that might be because I really like Moonbow's very short cooldown.
5) I now want to see Sumia showing Seliph and/or Julia her copy of "Ribald Tales of the Faith War."

Other than that, it's great!

8 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I think they meant 'brave' and the C was a typo. 

Which, TBQH, feels to me either too powerful or too much of a departure from what Sumia usually uses. The only Pegasus character I would ever particularly expect to see using magic in this game is Aversa, personally. 

18 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@TheTuckingFypo Nice writeup! I really like your Sumia! But, a few things:
A) Night Sky and Moonbow come from different skillsets, and Moonbow is a 4-Star skill. Did you want New Moon?
A2) Galeforce can only be gained with the Night Sky > Astra skill line.
C) I like both B/C Skill sets, they seem like good ideas (Wings of Mercy/Breath of Life would be good for teleporting mini-heals, Renewal/Threaten SPD seems like a good way to make Sumia stronger and a bit more survivable). Not sure which one I like more tho.
D) I like the idea of giving Sumia Rally Speed, if only to make her different from Cordelia. That or New Moon > Moonbow, but that might be because I really like Moonbow's very short cooldown.
5) I now want to see Sumia showing Seliph and/or Julia her copy of "Ribald Tales of the Faith War."

Other than that, it's great!

A. The Night Sky/ New moon thing that seems to occur at each special skill level was just me being indecisive with which special tree to use. I'll probably remove the Galeforce special tree in favor for Rally Speed or the Luna special tree.

B. Yup as @BANRYU said, that's (ironically) a typo. I did create this on my phone, so it may have even autocorrected. Thanks for catching that, I'll fix that ASAP.

C. Dawww thank you! (I couldn't decide either)

D. Yeah, I agree, I couldn't quite decide on whether she'd have the special or the assist... but considering inherit skill, why not both? ;)

5/E?... omg that'd be great! Someone needs to draw a picture of this asap!

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Which, TBQH, feels to me either too powerful or too much of a departure from what Sumia usually uses. The only Pegasus character I would ever particularly expect to see using magic in this game is Aversa, personally. 

Fair enough. I'll probably change it back to lances. (I still can't think of names for those times lol)

My reasons for a tome using Sumia was based off of me wanting to make sure we didn't have yet another lance weilding Pegasus unit or a Cordelia clone. That and I always like to depart just a wee bit for creative purposes (like Kellam having both a 1-2 range, rather than a 1 square or 2 square range). 

I now have a fair line to follow in terms of how far I can stretch said creativity, so I must thank you for that.

In terms of her being over powered, her stats were hard to produce. Had I gone and mirrored her awakening stats, the stats would have looked similar to Cordelia's. 

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

My reasons for a tome using Sumia was based off of me wanting to make sure we didn't have yet another lance weilding Pegasus unit or a Cordelia clone. That and I always like to depart just a wee bit for creative purposes (like Kellam having both a 1-2 range, rather than a 1 square or 2 square range). 

I now have a fair line to follow in terms of how far I can stretch said creativity, so I must thank you for that.

In terms of her being over powered, her stats were hard to produce. Had I gone and mirrored her awakening stats, the stats would have looked similar to Cordelia's. 

I can appreciate this line of reasoning for sure, and in the end it's your own thing and you should def do what you want lol, but IMO you did fine with that simply by making her able to tank both physical and magic attacks (somethin I don't think most fliers can do IIRC, Camilla maybe I guess?). Having her be focused on both tanking support is something I don't think most of the fliers currently in Heroes do-- Subaki is a physical tank, Est and Caeda are magic tanks, and I think IIRC Palla is balanced, but not super great at either, so I definitely think she's at least somewhat unique with her build so far. 

Speaking of Cordelia, I'm remembering that she has a Brave Lance in her official art as well; Sumia's is harder to replicate, being that it's the Luna lance that was one of those weird skill-using weapons, though there ARE a couple ways you can replicate that if you choose to do so, IE Killer Lance + Luna or even Silver Lance + Moonbow which would help make up somewhat for her lackluster Atk, or you could even go the route of trying to replicate the lance by making the weapon's effect allowing the effects of Moonbow or Luna under certain circumstances a la Sol Katti or Armads' effects or something (I'd give it approximately same power as stuff like Armorslayers or SaphLances but that's just me), which would allow her to retain the use of Rally Speed that gives her sort of a niche over the other fliers.

Barring the made-up weapon (something I personally try to avoid if I can help it, though I have done a few of those too haha ;; ), I think the two good builds would be Silver Lance / Rally Speed / Wings of Mercy / Breath of Life, OR Killer Lance / Luna / Renewal / Threaten Speed. Hell, either build could be attributed to some OTHER pegasus knight, whoever it might be fitting for, lol. Flavor-wise, I favor the first one, since it mimics Sumia's build as a Falco Knight with Rally Speed + Breath of Life as pseudo staff healing, and WoM for the cutscene thing you mentioned.

BUT. Whatever my opinions might be, I will stress again, do what you want .3. Ya free to use my suggestions if you want, or not, I won't take it personally haha ;; (This might go without saying but I just want to be sure to clarify that, I tend to be paranoid about acting / being seen as controlling or bossy and just want to be totally clear that's not my intent, it's just some ideas so take'em or leave'em and whatnot etc. etc. now I'm just repeating myself OTL)

Title: Prince of the Wind

Name: Lewyn

Orb Affinity: Green Tome

5* Weapon: Forseti- 16 mt, 2 range, grants +5 Spd

HP: Average (3)

Atk: Excellent (5)

Spd: Excellent (5)

Def: Poor (2)

Res: Average (3)

Mov: 2, Infantry

Special: Growing Wind

Skills:

A: Defiant Speed

B: Quick Reposte

C: -----

On 3/17/2017 at 11:11 PM, BANRYU said:

Yeah, if that's what it is, that would probably be a bit OP. And not quite something I could see Sumia using.

But now that I'm back here, have some green lance:

Spoiler

The Green Lance | Sain | Blue | Lance | Cavalry | Available At 3- and 4-Stars

Stats (On a scale from 1 to 5):
HP: 3
ATK: 4
SPD: 4
DEF: 2
RES: 1

Weapons:
1-Star:
 Iron Lance | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Lance | MT 8 
3-Star: Silver Lance | MT 11
5-Star: Silver Lance+ | MT 15

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Daylight (Heals 30% of damage dealt)
4-Star: Sol (Heals 50% of damage dealt)

B Slot:
1-Star:
Brash Assault 1 (This unit automatically makes a follow-up attack when at HP > 30% against a foe who can counterattack)
2-Star: Brash Assault 1 (This unit automatically makes a follow-up attack when at HP > 40% against a foe who can counterattack)
4-Star: Brash Assault 1 (This unit automatically makes a follow-up attack when at HP > 50% against a foe who can counterattack)

C Slot:
2-Star:
Spur ATK 1 (Adjacent allies gain +2 ATK during combat)
3-Star: Spur ATK 2 (Adjacent allies gain +3 ATK during combat)
5-Star: Goad Cavalry (Adjacent allies gain +4 ATK and +4 SPD during combat)

Overview: The gallant knight, Sain doesn't really need much help to function. He's fairly strong and fairly fast, his HP and defenses are acceptably average, and he has Daylight and Sol to ensure that his higher damage can help him live longer. For his skills, Brash Assault lets Sain always double when at low HP, which can let him kill enemies he normally couldn't (assuming he can survive their counterattack first), and he has Spur ATK and Goad Cavalry let him support nearby teammates with boosted offensive stats. However, Sain's RES is crap, and he doesn't have any way to mitigate that, so putting him on a team without some sort of counter to mages (especially Green mages) will end poorly for him.

Also, an OC, because I'm really tired right now and couldn't come up with something I liked for Kent:

Spoiler

Sleepy Strategist | Kirbys | Grey | Dagger | Infantry | Available at 3/4-Stars

Description: A quiet tactician from a distant land. Perpetually sleepy. Appears in Serenes Forest... sometimes.

5-Star Stats:
HP: 41/44/47
ATK: 28/31/34
SPD: 25/28/31
DEF: 22/25/29
RES: 27/30/33

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Dagger | MT 3 | RNG 2 | Debuff: DEF/RES -3.
2-Star: Steel Dagger | MT 5 | RNG 2 | Debuff: DEF/RES -3.
3-Star: Silver Dagger | MT 7 | RNG 2 | Debuff: DEF/RES -5.
5-Star: Strategy Guide | MT 9 | RNG 2 | Enemies cannot use their Special Skills in combat with this unit while this unit has HP < 90%. | Debuff: DEF/RES -5. CANNOT BE INHERITED

Command Skill:
3-Star: 
Pivot (Move to other side of adjacent unit if possible)

A Slot:
5-Star: 
Copycat (This unit copies enemy buffs/debuffs while in combat)

B Slot:
1-Star:
Vantage 1 (Unit attacks first when attacked with HP < 25%)
2-Star: Vantage 2 (Unit attacks first when attacked with HP < 50%)
4-Star: Vantage 3 (Unit attacks first when attacked with HP < 75%)

Overview: Kirbys is a supportive dagger-type unit. His stats are fairly balanced, but his skillset makes him a force to be reckoned with. His unique weapon, the Strategy Guide, prevents enemies from using their Special Skills against him while he has more than 36/39/42 HP, and also lets him lower enemy DEF and RES by 5, making it easier for allies to pick off his enemies (or for him to do it himself). At lower HP, Vantage allows Kirbys to hit first when attacked, allowing him to finish off weakened foes who attack him. Pivot gives him additional mobility, which can be useful.
His main selling point, however, is Copycat. This skill allows Kirbys to copy all in-combat status buffs that have been applied to his enemy when he is in combat. This allows Kirbys to benefit from enemy Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward/Spur skills, and also X Blow skills if his enemy is initiating, Distant DEF if he's initiating, and stuff like Ragnarok's ATK/SPD +5 if he's attacking a full-HP Celica, but not skills like Fury, Life and Death or the Stat +3 skills. This can make Kirbys very annoying to deal with if you attack him with a buffed unit, since he will also gain those buffs (so if you weren't able to double him before buffs, you still won't be able to after, and if you brought DEF/RES buffs then he will also copy that buff and become sturdier). However, Copycat can be a double-edged sword, since it also copies stat debuffs (like, for example, the ones he inflicts with the Strategy Guide), so if he is attacked by a debuffed unit, he becomes weaker as well, which could let enemies that he debuffed kill him if you aren't careful.

Overall, Kirbys should be a decent unit for annoyance, and he's balanced enough to fill most roles decently enough.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

It's OC time

Spoiler

Title: Peasant Thief

Name: Mara

Orb Affinity: Neutral (Dagger)

Starting Star Rank: 3-4 Stars

Description: A young thief who lives in the slums of a mighty kingdom.  Rude and an untrusting, she scrapes by to survive.

HP: 33

ATK: 22 (w/o weapon)

SPD: 39

DEF: 24

RES: 30

5* Weapon: Shredding Dagger+ (MT 8, Range 2 || after combat, inflict Def/Res -9 on foe through its next action.

4* Weapon: Shredding Dagger (MT 5, Range 2 || after combat, inflict -6 on foe through its next action.)

3* Weapon: Steel Dagger (MT 5, range 2 || after combat, inflict Def/Res -3 on foe through its next action.)

1* Weapon: Iron Dagger (MT 3, range 2 || after combat, inflict Def/Red -3 on foe through its next action.

Assist Skill: n/a

Special Skill: Night Sky->Astra->Galeforce

Support Skills:

Skill A: Defiant Atk 1->3

Skill B:

Skill C: Spur Def 1 ->Spur Def 2->Ward Red: Grants Red allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+4 during combat. (Only Neutral Affinity units can inherit this skill).

Spoiler

Title: Lost Traveller

Name: Rime

Orb affinity: Neutral (Bow)

Starting Star Rank: 3-4

Description: Formally worked with a band of thieves, he now travels the world to escape from his past.  Not a kind person.

HP: 44

ATK: 26 (w/o weapon)

SPD: 34

DEF: 30

RES: 14
5* Weapon: Guiding Wind (MT 10, range 2 || Effective against flying units.  Restores 7 HP to adjacent allies after any combat this unit initiates).

4* Weapon: Silver Bow (Mt 9, range 2 || effective against flying units).

3* Weapon: Steel Bow (MT 6, range 2 || effective against flying units).

1* Weapon: Iron Bow (MT 4, range 2 || effective against flying units).

Assist Skill: Rally Defense

Special Skill:

Support Skills:

Skill A:                                  

Skill B: Wings of Mercy 1->3

Skill C: Spur Speed 1->Spur Speed 2->Goad Blue: Grants Blue allies within 2 spaces Spd/Atk +4 during combat.  (Only Neutral units can inherit this skill).

Spoiler

Title: Wayward Maiden

Name: Evangeline

Orb Affinity: Neutral (Staff)

Cavalry

Starting Star Rank: 3-4

Description: After being rescued by a dashing hero, she searches the world to find him.  She is a hopeless romantic.

HP: 34

ATK: 30 (w/o weapon)

SPD: 28
DEF: 25
RES: 28

3* Weapon: Radiance (MT 14, Range 2).

1* Weapon: Assault (Might 10, Range 2).

Assist Skills: Heal->Mend->Fortify (Restores 8 HP to all allies adjacent to the user. Range 1.  Specials Skills only apply to the targeted ally.  Cool down count +1).  

Special Skills: Imbue->Heal Force: When Healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 20.  Cool down 2.

Support Skills:

Skill A:

Skill B:

Skill C: Spur Atk 1->Spur Atk 2->Goad Green: Grants Green allies within 2 spaces Spd/Atk +4 during combat.  (Only Neutral units can inherit this skill).

Thoughts? 

Spoiler

Title: The Legendary Lance Knight

Name: Finn

Orb Affinity: Blue Lance

5* Weapon: Brave Lance+

HP: Average

Atk: Good

Spd: Good

Def: Average

Res: Poor

Mov: 3, Mounted

Special: -----

Assist: Draw Back

Skills:

A: Defiant Defense

B: Drag Back

C: -----

Spoiler

Title: The Black Tempest

Name: Haar

Orb Affinity: Green Axe

5* Weapon: Killer Axe+

HP: Excellent

Atk: Excellent

Spd: Poor

Def: Excellent

Res: Very Poor

Mov: 2, Flier

Special: Glimmer

Assist: ------

Skills:

A: Death Blow

B: -------

C: Threaten Defense

Just a couple of characters I'm waiting for.

Edited by Levin's Scarf

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to do a lot more with custom characters, but other projects ended up taking up my time. So, I'll just post my unfinished concepts (which are probably not balanced whatsoever).

All of it will be in the spoiler since they mainly come as a single set (save for two).

Spoiler

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total
Javier		33	32	33	30	27	155 (Red Sword, Cavalry)
Vanessa		48	34	30	22	24	158 (Red Sword, Flier)
----------
"Rookie"	35	30	35	25	24	149 (Grey Bow)

F!Captain	38	29	31	27	23	148 (Grey Bow)
F!Buster	39	33	27	35	23	157 (Red Sword)
Demo Man	36	30	19	40	23	148 (Red Tome)
New Guy		34	32	33	23	26	148 (Grey Bow)

F!Assassin	30	38	35	23	22	148 (Grey Dagger)
M!Swordsman	38	40	40	21	18	157 (Red Sword)

Samantha	35	35	33	21	24	148 (Grey Staff)
Item Guy	43	29	26	33	26	157 (Red Sword)

Samuel		60	31	29	19	19	158 (Green Axe)
M!Buster	42	33	29	34	31	169 (Red Sword, Armored)

"Marcus"	50	30	31	22	26	158 (Red Sword)
Shelly		37	38	27	32	15	148 (Grey Bow)
High Class	32	38	31	20	27	148 (Blue Tome)
=======================================================================
Javier		???		|| Luna, ---			|| Darting Blow, Desperation, ---
Vanessa		???		|| Growing Flame, ---		|| Iote's Shield, ---, Savage Blow

"Rookie"	Steel Crossbow	|| Glimmer, ---			|| Fury, Renewal, ---

"F!Captain"	Silver Crossbow || ---, Rally Attack		|| ---, Seal DEF, Spur Atk
"F!Buster"	Silver Sword+	|| Sol, ---			|| Speed +3, Quick Riposte, ---
"Demo Man"	Bolganone+	|| Ignis, ---			|| Defiant DEF, ---, Hone Atk
"New Guy"	Killer Bow	|| Blazing Wind, ---		|| Attack +3, ---, Hone SPD

F!Assassin	Poison Dagger+	|| ---, Drag Back		|| Close Counter, Vantage, ---
M!Swordsman	Brave Sword+	|| Galeforce, ---		|| Death Blow, ---, Savage Blow

Samantha	Judgement	|| Growing Light, Recover	|| Attack +3, ---, Threaten RES
Item Guy	Ruby Sword+	|| ---, Reciprocal Aid		|| Defense +3, Renewal, ---

Samuel		Silver Axe+	|| ---, Swap			|| Defiant SPD, Obstruct, ---
M!Buster	Silver Sword+	|| ---, Pivot			|| ---, Axebreaker, Spur DEF

"Marcus"	Killing Edge+	|| Vengeance, ---		|| Distant Counter, Wings of Mercy, ---
Shelly		Killer Crossbow	|| Astra, ---			|| Death Blow, ---, Threaten DEF
"High Class"	Bolting+	|| ---, Pivot			|| Triangle Adept, ---, Hone Atk

These two characters are more in line with the classic Fantasy theme. They are OCs from a game I would like to eventually make.

Javier - A Knight in service to his Queen, Vanessa. He is a womanizer, but his true heart actually lies with the Queen, who refuses his advances. (He also may or not be affiliated with a dark cult and be using his natural charisma to obtain sacrifices...)

Vanessa - The Queen of a volcanic warrior kingdom, and the leader of said kingdom's technological revolution. She seeks vengeance against the "Crusader Kingdom" who invaded her home and publically executed her parents, all in the name of "righteousness." She rides her faithful Dragon into battle. (For Heroes purposes, Vanessa is counted only as a Flier. The Dragon mount is represented by skills and the stat spread.)

= = = = =

The next entire line of characters are intended for a God Eater-like game, another project of mine. Their basis is on the real world Earth, but in a post-apocalyptic setting with large monsters roaming about. Their actual skillsets have been "ported" to Heroes style of gameplay.

Rookie - The player Avatar character.

F!Captain - The female captain of the Rookie's unit. 
F!Buster - The "tank" of the Rookie unit, she serves somewhat as a fanservice character.
Demo Man - An African American who specializes in explosives. He is one of the younger brothers of Samuel.
New Guy - The other recruit to the unit, he joins at the same time as the Avatar. He serves a comic relief role.

F!Assassin - Forms one half of the Recon Team with her twin brother, M!Swordsman. She is quiet and reserved, but ruthlessly efficient in her missions.
M!Swordsman - Forms one half of the Recon Team with his twin sister, F!Assassin. He is calm and collected, even when unleashing a whirlwind of destruction.

Samantha - The main medic character. She is involved in a love triangle between her fiance, Item Guy, and Marcus, a childhood friend.
Item Guy - The man engaged with Samantha. He is pragmatic and intelligent, always being prepared for any situation. He is also deep into anime culture.

Samuel - Also known as "The Bull" and called "Taurus" by Marcus, Samuel is a beast of a man that uses his immense strength against the monsters. He is also a family man with plenty of kids and other brothers and sisters back home.
M!Buster - A laid back dude who wields a massive blade without a sweat. He serves more as a glass cannon compared to F!Buster, and is also a fanservice character.

Marcus - The leader of the Renegades and childhood friend of Samantha. He is a dreamer and idealist, holding on to values such as honor and chivalry and believing in purity and innocence in a world where there is none. However, in shadows his mental state is deteriorating, and some say he fights on the battlefield with a deathwish...
Shelly - The co-leader of the Renegades, she follows the "wild west" motif and wields a massive gun (in Heroes a Crossbow, an "original item"). She, alongside her companion "High Class," are aware of Marcus' condition, but are powerless to do anything about it.
High Class - The last of the Renegade Trio, she offers backline support with her sniper rifle (translated into Heroes as "Bolting"). Hailing from an upper class family, she enjoys the stereotypical pursuits such as dance and listening to classical music. She paints in her free time.

= = = = =

Crossbows are similar to Bows, but lose out on 1 MT and the effectiveness against flying units for the ability to counterattack regardless of distance. They are considered the same class of weapon as Bows, so any Colorless (Grey) Bow unit can wield them.

Iron Crossbow (MT 3, Range 2 || Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this user is attacked)
Steel Crossbow (MT 5, Range 2 || Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this user is attacked)
Silver Crossbow (MT 8, Range 2 || Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this user is attacked)
Silver Crossbow+ (MT 12, Range 2 || Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this user is attacked)

Killer Crossbow (MT 4, Range 2 || Accelerates Special trigger [cooldown count-1])
Killer Crossbow+ (MT 8, Range 2 || Effective against flying units. Accelerates Special trigger [cooldown count-1])

- - - - -

Judgement is a special staff in that it allows the user to do full damage against foes instead of halving the damage as per normal Staves. It is mostly useful on Healers who have a high ATT stat.

Judgement (MT 4, Range 2 || Does full damage against enemies.)

Bolting is a Blue Tome that has a massive range of 3. While the user suffers no real penalty to attacks, the user is completely powerless when being attacked at 1 or 2 range. (Distant Counter will allow the Tome to retaliate at range 2, but still be blind in melee. Close Counter allows retaliation at range 1, but not at range 2.)

Other variants of the 3 ranged tome are Meteor (Red Tome) and Blizzard (Green Tome).

Bolting (MT 6, Range 3)
Bolting+ (MT 9, Range 3)

I tried a synergy setup for my Fire Emblem OTP, so here goes. May tweak it in time ( its kind of a blessing in disguise they haven't been released yet. More time to cultivate skill fodder! )

Lvl 40 Frontline Lucia

HP:  41
ATK: 44
SPD: 37
DEF: 23
RES: 26

BST: 172

5* Weapon: Silver Sword+/Wo Dao+

Support Skill: Pivot

Special Skill: Moonbow

Skill A: Life and Death 3
Skill B: Vantage 3
Skill C: Hone Spd 3

Wo Dao+ is clearly the more preferred weapon but because it is so rare ( only Karel has it atm ), I'm sticking to the Silver Sword+. Assuming Lucia gets these kind of stats as a 5* Lvl 40, she will most likely be a fast, heavy hitter with subpar durability when LoD activates. Her Hone Spd 3 passive pretty much eliminates the SPD penalty Elincia would suffer through the Amiti.

Lvl 40 Flying Nuke Elincia

HP:  39
ATK: 38
SPD: 38 (-5)
DEF: 24
RES: 30

BST: 169

5* Weapon: Amiti ( 11 Mt, strikes twice, -5 SPD )

Support Skill: Reciprocal Aid

Special Skill: Glacies

Skill A: Iote's Shield
Skill B: Renewal 3
Skill C: Hone Atk 3

Immune to fliers, auto-healing flying deathbot who buffs her bodyguard's ATK even further and who can be an emergency healer if things get nasty.

I kept their BSTs in line with their classes as best as I could.

Oh yeah that reminds me, a couple of my OC builds are kinda outdated and/or could use tweaking, so let's do that now...

- Siras: Formerly I gave him Wary Fighter, but now we know that it's armor-exclusive so now he gets Seal Speed instead I guess. Sucks since I thought Wary Fighter was actually fairly well-balanced on him, since he's actually not the slowest (max would have been like 26-28 neutral or something) but it helps mitigate the speed drop of his Gespenst... Also, it suits his character... but whatever lol... Thanks Obama

- Zetakoth: I didn't understand how the Rising/Growing/Blazing specials worked when I wrote his lol. Also, his original build is kinda terrible, and just a bit too similar to Bartre. Hopefully this sets him apart a bit better... also wanted to give him the Devil Axe, kind of his signature weapon in the setting he's from. Built-in Fury was the best thing I could think of to emulate its original effect...

• Green | Axe | Infantry
  • Neutral 5* Lv 40 Stats : 40 HP | 37 Atk | 36 Spe | 23 Def | 21 Res (157 BST)
  • Weapon: Devil Axe (Mt 13 | Range 1 | built-in Fury 2)
  • Special: Growing Thunder
  • Passive A: Defiant Defense
  • Passive B: Desperation

- Xaeda: originally planned to scrap her since she felt really kinda dull and not very unique but I'll give it another shot. Tried to kinda reference the dual Naga/Grima heritage with her skills lol. 

• Green | Breath | Infantry
  • Neutral 5* Lv 40 Stats : 36 HP | 30 Atk | 35 Spe | 31 Def | 30 Res (162 BST)
  • Weapon: Lightning Breath+
  • Special: Bonfire (as a Tiki!Morgan both her parents have it in-game lol so might as well lolol)
  • Passive B: Wings of Mercy
  • Passive C: Savage Blow

- Allison: Had the realization that Pass is essentially useless on archers so gonna try something else with her. Reciprocal Aid could make her sort of emulate the Adventurers from Fates haha.

• Grey | Bow | Infantry
  • Neutral 5* Lv 40 Stats : 40 HP | 33 Atk | 21 Spe | 24 Def | 30 Res (148 BST)
  • Weapon: Shining Bow+ (Mt 11 | Range 2 | deals damage to opponent's Res instead of Def)
  • Assist: Reciprocal Aid
  • Passive A: Defiant Speed
  • Passive B: Escape Route

Bow Knight version: The class my wife (whose character it is) prefers anyway. I don't want to make a sprite for this one though lol.

• Grey | Bow | Cavalry
  • Neutral 5* Lv 40 Stats : 38 HP | 32 Atk | 22 Spe | 25 Def | 28 Res (145 BST)
  • Weapon: Silver Bow+ 
  • Special: Astra
  • Passive A: Defiant Speed
  • Passive B: Escape Route
Edited by BANRYU

After discussion with a friend, an other character came in mind. So let's go ! ^^

Spoiler

Title: Wyvern's Friend
Name: Rafy
Orb Affinity: Green Axe
Starting Star Rank: 4-5 Star

Character Description: A young man living among wyverns and defending them against hunters. He never seperate of his wyvern, Azur.

Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, an armor in a red color. Mount a wyvern (same appearance as Michalis' one but in a blue color).

HP: Average (3)
ATK: Good (4)
SPD: Average (3)
DEF: Good (4)
RES: Poor (2)

MOV: 2 (Wyvern)
Weakness: Flying

5* Weapon: Wyvern Axe (MT 13, Range 1, if unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 5 damage after combat.)
4* Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 11, Range 1)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6, Range 1)

4* Special Skill: Rising Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). )
5* Special Skill: Blazing Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)

Skill A: Armored Blow 1-3 (Grants Def+[2-6] druing combat if unit initiates the attack. | 3*, 4* and 5*)
Skill B: Obstruct 1-3 ( Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ [90-50]%. | 2*, 3* and 4*)
Skill C: /

* * * * * Quotes * * * * *

1-2 Up: "Sorry, I need to train more..."
3-4 Up: "Ready, Azur ?"
5-6 Up: "Now we can protect them !"

Learn Skill: "I'll use this power to protect my friends !"
Unlock Potential: "The sky the higher ! I'll be strong enough !"

Summoned Quote: "Hello, my name is Rafy, and this is Azur. I hope you're not against wyverns."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Here we go."
Selection 2: "Now, Azur !"
Selection 3: "Need me ?"

Special 1: "Fire Breath ! Go !"
Special 2: "The Wyvern's wrath !"
Special 3 : "Graaaah !"

Critical Health: "Grrr...!"
Defeat: "I... Azur..."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "Oh, hey, want to meet Azur ? Careful tho,"
Quote 2: "I live in mountains, with the wyverns. They're such magnificient creatures !"
Quote 3: "Wow, you okay ? Sorry, 'was training with Azur."
Quote 4: "I know Azur since he was a baby. Hehe, yes, he's young !"
Quote 5: "Flying in the sky is sooo good. You must try it !"

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Hello ! I hope your castle is fire-proof. But I promise I'll be careful."
Castle 2: "Oh, hey, want to see Azur ? I think you must know him better !"
Castle 3: "To see there is other wyvern riders... Oh, that's so wonderful !"
Castle 4: "Hey, can we have a wyvern race ? It'll be so fun !"

Guest Greetings: "Hello ! You have the greetings of (Friend). Did you have wyverns here ?"

"Thank you, (Name). I'm so happy. Thanks to you, I think I grow stronger. Wonder why I do this ?"

"That's because I want to protect the wyverns. Yeah, there are some wyvern rider, but..."

"But there is too some outlaws who would like to kill these creatures and sell their scales, or else."

"I vow my life to protect them. And one day, I had success to living with them."

"So now, I want to protect them. And now, I'll help you so I can be even stronger !"

"So... yeah. Thank you. Hey. Want to ride with me ? I'll show you how it's so great to fly !"

Edited by Ledrert

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's time to revive this buggeroo.

@Ledrert that's a cool build BTW, I like the nonconventional Armored Blow + Obstruct thing haha. Also gotta point out that your dude's title is verrrry similar to Cherche's (Wyvern Friend), although then again... I suppose it's not like it matters much in a game where two characters' titles just swap the words lol... (Xander: Paragon Knight and Cordelia: Knight Paragon). 

More OCs I guess!

Spoiler
Dreith: Light of Hope
Green | Tome | Infantry
Neutral 5* Lv 40 Stats : 34 HP | 24 Atk | 36 Spd | 18 Def | 35 Res (147 total)
Weapon: Rexcalibur+
Assist: Ardent Sacrifice
Passive B: Renewal
Passive C: Breath of Life
 > basically a healer without being a healer lol. Thought about Reciprocal Aid but figured that might make him TOO tailored off the bat, so ArdSac for flavor.

Dreith (cleric version-- more accurate to the character, less interesting as a unit IMO)
Weapon: Slow / Assault
Assist: Mend -> Recover
Special: Swift-Wind Balm / Imbue
Passive: Fortify Res

Name: Title
Color | Weapon | Unit type
Neutral 5* Lv 40 Stats : 
Weapon
Assist/Special
Passive 1
Passive 2

I dunno who else to make right now so I guess just template for later and that's it for time being.

• 2 weeks later...

Some OC of a univers of my conception.

Spoiler

Title: Prince of Determination
Name: Will
Orb Affinity: Sword
Starting Star Rank: 3-4-5 Star

Character Description: The young prince of the kingdom of Manik. He believe in his ideal to the very end.

Stats : 38 HP - 38 Atk - 30 Spd - 26 Def - 25 Res

MOV: 2 (Infantry)
Weakness: Infantry

5* Weapon: Magic Sword (MT 16, Range 1, Res+4 when initiating the battle)
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11, Range 1)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Atk

4* Special Skill: Rising Earth (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). (T patern))
5* Special Skill: Blazing Earth (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).(T patern))

Skill A: Triangle Adept 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill B: /
Skill C: Sword Experience 1-3 (2-4*)

Spoiler

Title: Light Flower
Name: Lys
Orb Affinity: Staff (Healer)

Character Description: A healer who knows some self-defense technique. Have a mission to escort the prince Will.

Stats : 43 HP - 25 Atk - 28 Spd - 25 Def - 26 Res

Weapons : Assault - Absorb

Support Skills: Heal - Mend - Recover

Special Skills: Imbue - Heavenly Light

Skill A: Resistance +1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: Renewal 1-3 (3-5*)

Spoiler

Title: Severe Captain
Name: Ben
Orb Affinity: Bow
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: The captain of the Royal Guard. Dislike soldiers of the enemy kingdom. Overprotective about Will.

Stats : 40 HP - 22 Atk - 40 Spd - 20 Def - 28 Res

5* Weapon: Blade Bow+ (MT 11, Range 2, Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. Slows special Trigger)
4* Weapon: Blade Bow (MT 7, Range 2, Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. Slows special Trigger)
3* Weapon: Steel Bow (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Iron Bow (MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Rally Spd

4* Special Skill: New Moon (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%)
5* Special Skill: Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%)

Skill A: Swift Sparrow 1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: Swordbreaker 1-3 (3-5*)

Spoiler

Title: Charming Soldier
Name: Jack
Orb Affinity: Axe

Character Description: Lieutenant of the Royal Guard. Like to charm ladies and kick enemy's ass.

Stats : 45 HP - 42 Atk - 24 Spd - 34 Def - 23 Res

MOV: 1 (Knight)
Weakness: Armored

5* Weapon: Brave Axe+ (MT 8, Range 1, Spd-5, Attack twice when initiating combat. )
4* Weapon: Brave Axe (MT 5, Range 1, Spd-5, Attack twice when initiating combat.)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Def

3* Special Skill: Glowing Ember (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def)
4* Special Skill: ignis (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def)

Skill A: Armored Blow 1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: /
Skill C: Salvage Blow (3-5*)

Spoiler

Title: Princess of Peace
Name: Ana
Orb Affinity: Green Tome

Character Description: Princess of Rovalisk. Flied her country after her parents murder. Want to bring an end to the war.

Stats : 33 HP - 30 Atk - 30 Spd - 21 Def - 34 Res

5* Weapon: Blizzard (MT 14, Range 2, After combat, foe suffers Spd-5 through its next action.)
4* Weapon: Rexcalibur (MT 9, Range 2)
3* Weapon: Elwind (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Wind (MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Ardent Sacrifice

Special Skill: /

Skill A: /
Skill B: Watersweep 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill C: Breath of Life 1-3 (2-4*)

Spoiler

Title: Ana's Knight
Name: Calia
Orb Affinity: Lance

Character Description: Friend and retainer of Ana. She defend her at all cost.

Stats : 42 HP - 32 Atk - 26 Spd - 30 Def - 28 Res

5* Weapon: Sapphire Lance+ (MT 12, Range 1, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.)
4* Weapon: Sapphire Lance (MT 8, Range 1, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 6, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 4, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Res

4* Special Skill: Rising Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).)
5* Special Skill: Growing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an wide area around the target take damage equal to (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)

Skill A: Attack +1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: Guard 1-3 (3-5*)

Edited by Ledrert

Ooh, nice topic you got there! I might as well try making one myself based on one of the characters that exists in the Binding Blade, Thea!

Spoiler

Title: Stoic Flier
Name: Thea
Orb Affinity: Lance
Starting Star Rank: 3 or 4 Star

Character Description:  Leader of the Ilian Mercenary Squad working for Klein. Stoic and serious but easily embarrassed. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.

Appearance:p7PR2OY.png.efd53860b154fbeb56475acbdd88f116.png (Credits to @Vaximillian!)

5* Stats (level 1 - 40)

HP   : 17 -  39
ATT : 9   -  33
SPD : 8   -  32
DEF : 7   -  29
RES : 6   -  25

MOV: 2, Flying

5* Weapon: Silver Lance+ (MT 15)
4* Weapon: Silver Lance (MT 11)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6)

Support Skill: Reposition

3* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Darting Blow 3 (+6 SPD when unit initiates combat)
Skill B: Lancebreaker 3 ( If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a Lance user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)

1-2 Up: "N-No... this won't do. I have to train harder!"
3-4 Up: "I think I'm doing alright."
5-6 Up: "It's surprising how fast I can get stronger sometimes."

Learn Skill: "Thank you. I promise to live up to your expectations."

Summoned Quote: " I'm Thea from Ilia. I lead a mercenary squad for General Klein. I hope you find me useful in battle. "

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "I heard of the Whitewings. They're Pegasus Knights just like us, but their bond seems to be stronger than ours."
Normal 2: "Although I am a mercenary, General Klein fought alongside me as if we're comrades. I have a lot of trust and respect for him."
Normal 3: " I live in the snowy mountains of Ilia. The winter there is almost eternal... and life is harsh. "
Normal 4: "You and the Order of Heroes, it must've been a very tough burden to bear. I'd like to help whenever I can."
Normal 5: “My younger sister Shanna has a much more laid back outlook in life. I can't get along with her ways, but she's still a nice person in and out.”

Guest Greetings: "Greetings. (Friend) asked me to send a greeting for you, so uhh... Hi!"

Confession:

"I wanted to return to Klein's side and follow him again, but judging from the situation right now, you're the only one who can lead us in this world, and you are doing your part excellently. If Klein is here, I'm sure he'll follow you as well. Eh? You wanted to know about me more? H-How could you pay so much attention to a mere mercenary like me? N-Not that I'm complaining or anything... it's just... my chest feels warm. Y-you're a considerate person, Summoner. I'll gladly tell you more about myself, and work with you for a while longer. I'll trust you."

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Orders?"
Selection 2: "Okay."
Selection 3: "Lead the way."

Battle Quotes: Sounds like Catria, but more aggresive.

Critical 1: "Prepare yourself!"
Critical 2: "I will never yield!"
Critical 3: "I'll show you no mercy!”
Critical 4: “Now, my turn!”

Critical Health: "Kuh!" "Aahh!"
Defeat: "I'm falling..."

Quote 1: “Heehee.”
Quote 2: "Our mother died when we were very young. Our older sister Juno took care of me and Shanna like a mother. "
Quote 3: "Do you need something? You need only ask, and I'll get the job done."
Quote 4: "Oh! Y-You startled me! I-I was just thinking about... N-Never mind!"
Quote 5 (4*): "I-I know this is unnecessary, but... thanks for being considerate about me. Just don't push yourself too hard."
Quote 6 (4*): "My sisters and I can stay together as much as we can stay independent.
Quote 7 (5*): “The Knightly code of Ilia is to never betray anyone, no matter the circumstances.”
Quote 8 (5*): "You've very considerate. I trust you dearly, and I'll give it all I can to fulfill your orders."

Edited by Lyrai

I'm down for this.

Spoiler

Title: Exiled Prince
Name: Heraces
Orb Affinity: Axe
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: Wielder of Hysteria, the cursed hammer. Exiled for a great betrayal.

Stats:

Level 1

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

Level 40

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

MOV: 2 (Infantry)
Weakness: Infantry

Weapons:

Name

Might

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Axe

-

-

-

Steel Axe

-

-

-

Silver Axe

-

-

-

Hysteria

If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd +5 during battle. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.

5*

-

Assists:

Name

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Smite

Push adjacent ally 2 spaces farther away.

Excludes staff users.

Specials:

This hero has no Special Skills

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Corrosive Aura 1

Before combat this unit initiates, inflicts Def-3 on foe through their next actions.

^

A

Corrosive Aura 2

Before combat this unit initiates, inflicts Def-4 on foe through their next actions.

^

A

Corrosive Aura 3

Before combat this unit initiates, inflicts Def-5 on foe through their next actions.

^

A

Corruption

Turns bonuses into penalties on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

^

C

1-2 Up: "..."
3-4 Up: "Not bad."
5-6 Up: "Marcus, I hope you're watching..."

Learn Skill: "I will try to use this power responsibly."

Unlock Potential: "If you're certain this is a good idea..."

Summoned Quote: "My name is Heraces. If you don't mind, I'll try to keep my distance."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "I'll tear them apart!."
Selection 2: "Don't keep me waiting..."
Selection 3: "I'll kill anything you want."

Special 1: "I'll grind you into dust!”
Special 2: "AHAHAHA!”
Special 3: "I'll rip your throat out!"
Special 4: "You dare to face me?!"

Death: "It's for the best..."

Quote 1: "Stay back. I don't want to hurt you."

Quote 2: “Have you heard of the Menaen Dragon? If you have, please tell me everything you know.”

Quote 3: “I gave up everything so that my homeland could have peace. I hope it wasn't in vain.”

Quote 4: "I had many friends back in my world. I hope they're doing okay."

Quote 5: “*Weary sigh*”

Quote 6: "If you need me for something, don't hesitate to ask. It'll be nice to be good for something other than killing."

Quote 7: “In my homeland, being a talented artist was considered a gift from the Gods. I was a pretty decent sculptor myself.”

Quote 8: “The Order of Heroes, huh? Don't know why I'm here if that's the case. ”

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: “Ah, [Summoner]! Don't startle me like that. You'll wind up regretting it."
Normal 2: "Alfonse and Sharena seem like good people. I hope they turn out better than I did."
Normal 3: "Supposedly, the blood of the Menaen Dragon can cure any madness. I must find it."
Normal 4: "Patrolling again [Summoner]? Your diligence is admirable."

Guest Greetings: "[name] sent me here with a gift for you. Take it, I don't wish to be here any longer then necessary.

“Hello [summoner]. I'm glad I could be of used to you on the field of battle."
"I wasn't always this strong you know. I used to be a weakling."
"I couldn't afford to be weak, however. My homeland was at war, so I took up this weapon"
"I got what I wanted. Nobody on the continent could match me in battle."
"But what I didn't know was that this hammer was cursed. It's bound to me, it drives me mad with blood-lust..."
"I kept hurting the people I cherished, I even struck down my own brother in a fit of rage."
"I feel more myself in this place however, and the people here make me feel so welcome. So maybe I'll stay around a bit longer..."

Edited by Mortarion

First, 3 units based on past fire emblem characters. I won't do quotes because, again, I might make them out of character.

Spoiler

Title: Shapeshifter
Name: Xane
Orb Affinity: Red (Sword)
Starting Star Rank: 4 star or 5 star

Character Description: A Manakete who traded his ability to transform into a dragon for the ability to perfectly imitate the appearance and abilities of any human. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem

Appearance: Xane as he is seen in Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem

HP: 33
ATK: 32
SPD: 35
DEF: 26
RES: 26

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Silver Sword+ (MT 15)
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6)

Support Skill: Mimic (Copies an adjacent ally unit for 3 turns) (cannot be inherited)

4* Special Skill: ---
5* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: HP+ 3-5 (Increases HP by [3/4/5])
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Sword EXP. 1-3 (After combat, [this unit, if wielding a Sword/all Sword units] receive [x1.5/x2] exp) (effects apply even if Xane is Copying another unit) 

Spoiler

Title: Warrior Against Tradition
Name: Reina
Orb Affinity: Grey (Bow)
Starting Star Rank: 3 Star or 4 Star

Character Description: Retainer to Mikoto, the queen of Hoshido. She has a kindhearted and motherly personality, however in battle she turns into a sadistic and fierce fighter. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Appearance: Reina as a Kinshi Knight in Fire Emblem Fates.

HP: 39
ATK: 37
SPD: 35
DEF: 18
RES: 27

MOV: 2, Flier

5* Weapon: Killer Bow+ (MT 9) (Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).)
4* Weapon: Killer Bow (MT 5) (Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).)
3* Weapon: Steel Bow (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Iron Bow (MT 4)

Support Skill: ---

4* Special Skill: New Moon (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.)(Cooldown: 3)
5* Special Skill: Moonbow (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.)(Cooldown: 2)

Skill A: Iote's Shield (Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses)
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Savage Blow 1-3 (If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take [3/5/7] damage after combat.)

Spoiler

Title: Possessed Prince
Name: Lyon
Orb Affinity: Red (Tome)
Starting Star Rank: 3 or 4 star (Grand Hero Battle)

Character Description: Prince of Grado and close friend to Eirika and Ephriam, while researching the Sacred Stones he became possessed by a powerful demon. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Appearance: Lyon as he is in Sacred Stones, in Heroes he is revived from his death (like Eldigan)...minus the demon

HP: 50
ATK: 32
SPD: 16
DEF: 24
RES: 32

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Naglfar (MT 14) (Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 70%.) (Cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Fenrir (MT 9)
3* Weapon: Ruin (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Flux (MT 4)

Support Skill: ---

4* Special Skill: Glacies (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.)(Cooldown: 4)
5* Special Skill: Iceberg (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.)(Cooldown: 3)

Skill A: Close Counter (Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.)
Skill B: Renewal 1-3 (At the start of every [fourth/third/second] turn, restores 10 HP.)
Skill C: ---

And, since everyone else is doing it...so here's two OCs I made. I will be doing quotes since, well, I know how these characters work.

Spoiler

Title: Hope’s Wandering Knight
Name: Samuel
Orb Affinity: Blue (Manakete)

Character Description: A mysterious being who wanders the outrealms and beyond searching for allies to face an unknown threat. Somehow gained the abilities of a Manakete along the way to Askr.

Appearance: Wears armor similar to the GBA Fire Emblem’s General, however the arms are covered by a blue cloak. His dragon form is a western dragon with Triceratops traits. His dragonstone is in a staff he carries with him. Much like Corrin, his armor is integrated into his dragon form (his cape becoming the dragon’s wings, his staff turning into his head, etc.)

HP: 42/45/48
ATK: 33/36/39
SPD: 29/32/35
DEF: 18/21/24
RES: 26/29/32

5* Weapon: Trinity Bolt (MT 16 || Ignores all stat bonuses during combat.) (-blade tomes are treated as if they have no bonuses) (Cannot be Inherited) EDIT
4* Weapon: Lightning Breath (MT 7 || Enables counterattack regardless of attacker's range. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1))
3* Weapon: Fire Breath+ (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Fire Breath (MT 6)

4* Special Skill: New Moon (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%) (Cooldown: 3 Turns)
5* Special Skill: Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%) (Cooldown: 3 Turns)
5* Special Skill: Eclipse (Grants +50% to Atk, resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%) (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Nihil (Neutralizes Enemy Skills and Specials when this unit is attacked, does not activate against units who also have Nihil.) (Cannot be inherited)
Skill C: Hone Attack 1-2, Hone Dragons (Grants adjacent [Dragon] allies Atk[/Spd]+[2/3/6] through their next actions at the start of each turn)

Quotes

General Quotes

Summoned Quote: “Greetings Summoner, my name is Samuel and-urk! S-sorry, for some reason I feel a little woozy…

Castle Dialogue
1: “I’m still trying to get used to my dragon form. I mean, I can do it a few times, but after a while I feel woozy and it makes me feel a little sick”.
2: “If I can somehow find a way to reverse the summoning process…Ah! [Player], you startled me! At least call my name if you want to talk to me!”
3: “I met this rather kind Knight the other day. I was going to ask for his name and if he would like to join us but…he disappeared, just like that, hulking suit of armor and all! I hope I bump into him again in the future.”
4: “Doo, Da-de-doo, Do-day-dee…oh sorry, I’ve got this song stuck in my head all day…”
5: “I’ve heard that there are more people who look just like Commander Anna, they even have the same name too! Must be quite chaotic at family gatherings, unless they have a codename for each Anna…”

Visitor Quote: “Hello, is this [Summoner]? Ok good, [Friend] asked me to send you regards. Gez you Summoners all look the same…maybe if you lower that hood…”

Level Up
0-1:
“Yeah, I’m as disappointed as you are…”
2-3: “Still getting used to my new powers…”
4-5: “I think I am starting to get the hang of this!”

Skill Learned/Unlock Potential: “I feel a new power in my body, was this your doing? …Thanks.”

Battle Quotes

Selected 1: “Roger.”
Selected 2: “Understood.”
Selected 3: “…Oh! Um, yes?”

Special 1: “See ya in the afterlife!”
Special 2: “Adios amigo!”
Special 3: “Time to end this!”
Special 4: “Let’s Dance!”

Below 50% HP: “Not…Yet!”
Defeat: “Sorry, I…Failed you…”

Character Page Quotes

1: “So I’m a Manakete now huh? Awesome! I just hope I don’t succumb to Degeneration while I’m here.”
2: “These effects don’t seem permanent…so if I go back…Oh! Uh, hi Summoner didn’t see you there!”
3: “umm…try not to use me too much in battle…I’m still getting used to turning into a dragon and back, and well…I don’t want to ruin anyone’s clothing…"
4: “I believe that the world you came from is similar to mine…right?”
5: “If I was any more excited I would be asking these heroes to give me an autograph…and I may have done it to one or two heroes already…”
6: “Apparently, there is this girl going around saying that she is my daughter…if that is true I hope that I figure out who the mother was before I leave this place.”
7: “If that girl is my daughter…I hope she would be ok with what plans I have for her…”
8: “Maybe one day we will hang out someday…once we both figure out a way out of this realm.”

Confession

“Ah! Summoner there you are! I am glad that you are putting this much attention to me. As a matter of fact, I thought you would leave me by the wayside but no, you brought me up to this power. To the point where I have pretty much mastered this new body…kind off, I still feel woozy every now and then. Regardless, all I have to say is: Thank you. Now let me serve you longer…as long as you are ok with serving me when the time comes…”

Spoiler

Title: Hope Making Magician
Name: Vera
Orb Affinity: Blue (Tome)
Starting Star Rank: 4 or 5 Star

Character Description: Samuel’s daughter from another time and space. Rather up-beat and cheery, she is bound to put a smile on anyone’s face…as long as she doesn’t hate you that is.

Appearance: Her outfit is quite similar to the Adventurer unit in Fates, but it has a more magician feel, she even has a top hat. Her outfit is mostly black with yellow and purple trim. Wears glasses and, like Henry, her eyes are always closed but they're green when they're open. She has waist length, very messy, light blue hair.

HP: 30/33/36
ATK: 34/37/40
SPD: 33/36/39
DEF: 19/22/25
RES: 19/22/25

5* Weapon: Sacred Blight (MT 12 || Gives Mend when equipped, automatically unequips any current Support Skills and new support skills cannot be equipped.) (Uses Staff animations) (cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Blárblade (MT 9 || Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt)
3* Weapon: Elthunder (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Thunder (MT 4)

Support Skill: Mend (Restores 10 HP to an adjacent Ally) (Only available when Sacred Blight is equipped)

4* Special Skill: Bloodsoak (Reduces enemy HP to 50% of their current HP. After use the user cannot perform a Follow-up attack, Cannot be used in a follow-up attack or on a unit with 1 HP) (Cooldown: 5 turns)
5* Special Skill: Lethality (Reduces enemy HP to 1. After use the user cannot perform a Follow-up attack, Cannot be used in a follow-up attack or on a unit with 1 HP) (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: Life and Death 1-3 (Grants ATK/SPD +[3/4/5], Inflicts DEF/RES -[3/4/5].) (Life and Death 3 available at 4*)
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Threaten Res 1-3 (Inflicts RES -[3/4/5] on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Quotes

General Quotes

Summoned Quote: Hello [Summoner]! Pleased to meet you! “How do you know my name?” you ask? Well, my father told me of course!

Castle Dialogue
1: I guess we are both Summoners, huh? Well there are some differences. While you summon legendary heroes, I summon living corpses! Don’t worry they are at my command.
2: Have you seen my father anywhere? He wears blue armor, has a cool staff… Oh! And he can turn into a three-horned dragon!
3: My father told me that one day I will end up here in this realm, yet I sense his presence here too…odd.
4: Maybe I should put on a show here…although there doesn't seem to be a lot of places to host one here…
5: My mother? Umm…well…That’s strange…ever since I got here I feel like I’ve forgotten about her. At the very least I have her hair color to go by so that’s a start!

Visitor Quote: Hello [Summoner]! I bring good tidings from your friend [Friend]! May the two of you live long and prosper.

Level Up
0-1: “Maybe I should get some practice in…”
2-3: “Not too shabby, eh?
4-5: “Do I hear an encore!?”

Skill Learned/Unlock Potential: I’m certain I will put this to use [Summoner], watch me!

Battle Quotes

Selected 1: What’s next?
Selected 2: Lead the way!
Selected 3: On it!

Special 1: I’m going to make you Disappear!
Special 2: Abracadabra, Alashazam!
Special 3: It’s curtains for you!
Special 4: And now for my next trick…

Below 50% HP: The show must go on!
Defeat: And my curtain…falls…

Character Page Quotes

1: “Hey, do you wanna see a magic trick?”
2: “I wonder if I can reverse engineer your weapon, it would be a lot more fun firing Phantoms out of that than just summoning them!”
3: *Playful Laughter*
4: “I wonder where my father is…I hope I bump into him soon!”
5: “My mother? She...she… Arrgh! why can’t I remember?”
6: “Trust me, you do not want to get on my bad side. As I could be rather…cruel.”
7: “I’m thinking of putting on a magic show in the prince and princess’s honor, do you wanna come?” (5 star only)
8: “My father told me before I arrived here that ‘I may not recognize you at first.’ Regardless I will treat him as my father if he gets weirded out or not, eventually he will understand…right? (5 star only)

Confession

“My father, like several others in his army, left me in a realm where time flowed differently, it was for our safety of course. Sure, he visited me whenever he had the time, but after a while he got too busy and forgot. Amidst this loneliness, I found a tome of my father’s that explained the art of Summoning from a distant land, and then, poof! I wasn’t lonely anymore! As a matter of fact, the Phantoms I summoned helped me with my magic acts and served me like a top-class butler. Why did I tell you this? Well I want you to get to know me better, that’s how my father and mother met after all!”

Explanations

Spoiler

Xane retains his ability to mimic any unit, as such he copies everything about the unit, sprite, skills, weapon, the only thing he doesn't copy is the Name. He is given swords and skills so he can do things while he isn't mimicking anyone.

Reina is unique as she can fill the role of a Ranged Flier, a niche currently filled by the event only Easter Camila. As a 3-4 star she can be easier to acquire than Easter Camila. To compensate with being the first Flying Archer, she is given Iote's Shield, because two Michalis just won't cut it.

Lyon was tricky since I had no Idea what to do for Naglfar, so I gave him poor speed to emulate the Naglfar's weight. To compensate, I also gave Naglfar a built in Wary Fighter 2, as that would be the only way to put such a skill on anything that isn't an armor unit. With Renewal he can keep his HP in check so that he could have Wary Fighter up more often. He's also given Close Counter so the skill would have more accessibility.

Samuel has many things most Manaketes lack, well rounded stat spread (for a Manakete), A unique weapon to counter -blade tomes along with my renditions of Nihil and Eclipse. Eclipse is a combination of Dragon Fang and Luna. Nihil was adjusted so it wouldn't be as game breaking as it could be, only activating during the enemy's turn and being unable to be inherited. So he can bait (and potently kill) units that have their special ready or have an annoying skill set up.

Vera is an attempt to bring two things into Heroes, the ability to use Healing Staves without being a Staff user, and Lethality. Lethality was modified from being an OHKO and to balance it out, it cannot be used in or make follow up attacks, preventing easy ORKOs. This skill can also be useful for leveling up hard to raise units, as it brings the target to 1 HP. She also has access to Life and Death 3 at 4 star for easy inheriting.

Edited by Rygalla
Added stats for units without them

And now for some Dark Souls

Spoiler

Title: Warrior of the Sun
Name: Solaire
Orb Affinity: Sword

Character Description: Knight of Astora. Chose to become undead to search for his very own sun.

Stats:

Level 1

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

Level 40

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

MOV: 2 (Infantry)

Weapons:

Name

Might

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Sunlight Straight sword

Grants Def/Res +2 when this unit is attacked

5*

-

Assists:
This hero has no assists

Specials:

Name

Cooldown

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Rising Thunder

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

150 (Default 5*)

Excludes Staff Users

Growing Thunder

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res)

Excludes Staff Users

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Obstruct 1

Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ 90%. (No effect on foes with a Pass skill.)

None

B

Obstruct 2

Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ 70%. (No effect on foes with a Pass skill.)

^

B

Obstruct 3

Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ 50%. (No effect on foes with a Pass skill.)

^

B

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Threaten Spd 1

Inflicts Spd-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn

None

C

Threaten Spd 2

Inflicts Spd-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn

^

C

Threaten Spd 3

Inflicts Spd-5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn

^

C

1-2 Up: "I cannot give up."
3-4 Up: "This pleases me greatly!"
5-6 Up: "How grossly incandescent!"

Learn Skill: "Oh! Magnificent!"

Unlock Potential: "Exhilarating, is it not? The power of the Sun!"

Summoned Quote: "I am Solaire, an adherent of the Lord of Sunlight. Our fates appear to be intertwined."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Ready and willing."
Selection 2: "I'll protect you!"
Selection 3: "Let me be your shield."

Special 1: "If a stubborn beast you be...”
Special 2: "For the Lord of Sunlight!
Special 3: "*Strained grunt"
Special 4: "How about this?!"

Death: "My...my sun..."

Quote 1: "Oh, hello there."

Quote 2: “The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!”

Quote 3: “Why not help one another on this journey?”

Quote 4: "Ahahahah!"

Quote 5: “Oh, ah-hah! So, I didn't scare you.”

Quote 6: "I have come to this land to seek my very own sun! ...Do you find that strange?"

Quote 7: “You can spot my summon signature easily by its brilliant aura. If you miss it, you must be blind! Hah hah hah!”

Quote 8: "Oh, hello. You're still keen on speaking to me? ”

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: “You really are fond with chatting with me, aren't you?"
Normal 2: "Back again [Summoner]? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!"
Normal 3: "The people hear are very friendly. I am blessed to have found such brave companions!"
Normal 4: "Patrolling again [Summoner]? Don't mind me, I'm just peering at the Sun up above"

Guest Greetings: "[name] sent me here with a gift for you. They speak very highly of you!"

“Hello [summoner]. I'm glad to see you. You've done well as our tactician."
"You've a strong wit, strong faith, and most importantly, a strong heart."
"I am in awe, really."
"So why not join me, as a warrior of the Sun?"
"Righteous knights, guardians of all that is good, in the name of the Lord of Sunlight!"
"Only if it would please you, of course. Well?"
"Oh! Magnificent! I knew you would fancy it! Here, stay still for a moment, and then you shall know the brilliance of our Sun."

EDIT: MOAR

Spoiler

Title: The Iron Knight
Name: Tarkus

Character Description: The Black Iron Knight of Berenike. Renowned for his legendary strength

Stats:

Level 1

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

Level 40

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

MOV: 1 (Armour)
Weakness: Armour

Weapons:

Name

Might

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Black Iron Greatsword

If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 50%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack.

5*

-

Assists:
This hero has no assists

Specials:

Name

Cooldown

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Glowing Ember

Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def.

100 (Default 5*)

Excludes Staff Users

Bonfire

Excludes Staff Users

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Defiant Attack 1

Grants Atk+3 at start of turn if units HP ≤ 50%

None

A

Defiant Attack 2

Grants Atk+5 at start of turn if units HP ≤ 50%

^

A

Defiant Attack 3

Grants Atk+7 at start of turn if units HP ≤ 50%

^

A

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Brash Assault 1

Unit automatically makes follow-up attack when at HP ≤ 30% and attacking a foe that can counter.

None

C

Brash Assault 2

Unit automatically makes follow-up attack when at HP ≤ 40% and attacking a foe that can counter.

^

C

Brash Assault 3

Unit automatically makes follow-up attack when at HP ≤ 50% and attacking a foe that can counter.

^

C

Edited by Mortarion

Been a long while since I last did one of these. I was going to do a full team, but decided to release the detailed information character by character instead.

So, I'll start off with the "mascot" of my hypothetical video game company, Crystal.

Spoiler

Title: Carefree Sentinel
Name: Crystal
Orb Affinity: Blue Lance

Character Description: A carefree adventurer from another universe. Appears as part of a collaboration with Sire’s Workshop.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Source - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Not exactly how I would make the actual Crystal, but it is pretty close. She would actually have knee-high metal greaves and her midsection would be covered. I am still unsure if she would actually wield a shield or wear a cape. The armor for the arms is also currently uncertain.

Funnily enough, the basic armor design for Crystal stems off of Runescape 2007 with the Plate Skirt armor, with the rest of the armor (sans head) being mostly full plate. However, finding armored skirts is rather difficult, so I'll have to live with either leather or cloth versions when trying to make Crystal in various titles.

WA66KO8.jpg

Stats

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total	MOV
Crystal		42	35	37	22	22	158	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Lumerro (MT 10, Range 1 || Attack twice when initiating combat.)

Special Skill: Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%.|| Charge Cost: 3)

Skill A: Swift Sparrow (If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd +(2-4) during battle.)
Skill B: Desperation (If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ (25%-75%), follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack.)

1-2 Up: "Oh come on… Really?”
3-4 Up: "Hmm… This is okay, I guess.”
5-6 Up: "This is more like it! Let’s go!”
Learn Skill: "One can never be overpowered enough.”
Summoned Quote: "So where did I end up this ti-Oh, hi there!”

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Walking around in circles all day, (Summoner)? At any rate, thanks for checking up on me.”
Normal 2: "Hey, do you know if this castle has a stage or theatre anywhere? My singer self is really wanting to perform again…”
Normal 3: "So you say you come from a world of skyscrapers and where weapons look like your summoning gun there? Are you from Earth by any chance? Just wondering.”
Normal 4: "It is nice to stroll around the castle sometimes. The gardens here are especially lovely.”
Normal 5: “Yo. Wait, are you even familiar with that greeting?”

Guest Greetings: "Hi! A friend of yours sent me to greet you. So, hello there, (Summoner)!”

Confession:
"Hey, (Summoner). I guess this is where you expect some special dialogue or something for leveling me up to Level 40 as a 5-Star character.

What do you mean you don’t understand what I am talking about? I’m not necessarily talking to you, I am talking to the person behind you, the Observer. At least, that is what we call you where I come from. There is no need for a fourth wall for some of us!

Anyways, I just want to say thanks for putting the time and effort for training and leveling me up. I don’t know if I am optimized to your liking yet, I can only be so meta given these engine limitations, but either way, I enjoyed the ride.

Here’s to more grand adventures! I hope I continue to be useful to your team!”

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Command me.”
Selection 2: "Let’s do this!”
Selection 3: "Yo!”

Battle Quotes: Crystal’s battle quotes are just generic.

Critical 1: "Going in, hard and fast.”
Critical 2: “Time to put on a show!”
Critical 3: “Skill Charge Activated…”
Critical 4: "Farewell, and good night.”

Critical Health: "Heh, you’re good…"
Defeat: "I’ll be back…"

Quote 1: *Crystal hums a small merry tune.*
Quote 2: "Back home, I love to sing and put on a performance. It would be nice to try performing here one day.”
Quote 3: "It seems everyone is too busy to sit back to stare at the stars in the sky. I know someone who does that often, as if trying to find his peace up there…”
Quote 4: "You say I look and act different from the others? That’s because I’m not from Fire Emblem, genius.”
Quote 5: "You do know they are always watching, right? They are right behind you…”
Quote 6: “Adventuring to different worlds is always a thrill. Sure, most end up being ‘save the world’ situations, but what can you do?”
Quote 7: “Sometimes, I miss being home. Adventuring is fun and all, but there is no real place like home, you know?”
Quote 8: "You know, what happened to, ‘for your eyes only?’ Seriously, does everything need touch and feel mechanics these days?”

Character Theme: City Streets 2 (Mango Tango - Neon Jungle) – Double Dragon Neon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl9Nz-X4M68

In short, Crystal does whatever she wants. She likes to break the fourth wall and is aware she is a video game character. In addition, Crystal likes to go on adventures and does a lot of "dimensional traveling," showing up in other titles as she sees fit.

As for Crystal's unique weapon, I went to Google Translate (English to Latin) and put in Star (Lumen) and Wander (Erro) and mashed the words together to form Lumerro. It probably won't be her weapon's proper name, but it will do for now. As for balance, Lumerro is an upgraded Brave Lance+, gaining 2 MT and losing the -5 SPD. It may not have any special effects like other uniques, but being an upgraded Brave Weapon does wonders with her kit.

Here's an OC I made up for this thread.

Name: Aeratia, 'Well-fed manakete'
Transport: Flier
Weapon class: Green dragonstone
Design: A female manakete wearing a thick, ornate, red and green cloak that covers her whole body (like the summoner), light brown hair, grey eyes.
Description: A wondering manakete hired as a mercenary by several armies for her skill in combat. Appears in Serenes Forest: a trash post.

Skills learnable at 3*:
Weapon: Bite+ (Mt 7, rng 1); Support: None; Special: Dragon gaze (1.3x atk, 4 cooldown); A: none; B: none C: Hone speed 2 (speed +3 to adjacent allies)
At 4*:
Weapon: Devour (Mt 7, rng 1, heals 50% of damage dealt); Support: Rally attack (atk +4 to target); Special: Dragon fang (1.5x atk, 4 cooldown); A: efficient slaughter 1 (unit gains 20% more EXP); B: quick riposte 1 (free follow up if HP>90%); C: Hone speed 3 (speed +4 to adjacent allies)
At 5*:
Weapon: Devour+ (Mt 10, rng 1, heals 50% of damage dealt); Support: none; Special: none; A: efficient slaughter 2 (unit gains 30% more EXP); B: quick riposte 2 (free follow up if HP>80%); C: none

Stats at 3* LV1: 18HP, 14atk, 9spd, 4def, 6res
Stats at 5* LV40: 46HP, 44atk, 34spd, 25def, 28res

Quotes:
Summoned: "Mmm, fresh meat... Huh? I'm bound by a contract to serve you? Fine, I'll eat your enemies instead."

Skill activation: "I'll eat you whole!", (Growl) "You're dead!", "More damage, MORE!"
<50%HP: Grr...
Defeat: "I'm too... hungry."
Orders: "Got it", "Snacktime yet?", "I'm ready"
Level up: 1-2: "I'm still pretty hungry after that." 3-4: "This should make me more powerful." 5-6: "Whatever I ate there, it was good for me." Skill: "New tactics, same story. I just kill MORE now."

In the castle 1: "People to talk to, enemies to snack on, what does this place NOT have?"

In the castle 2: "I never understood the idea of war. Why do humans fight needlessly?...
But it means free food for me, so I'm not complaining!"

In the castle 3: "On patrol, are we? I'll fly above our group and tell you if anything comes up, OK?"

In the castle 4: "I'm so bored. Can we go out on a mission yet, [name]?"

In the castle, with another manakete in the barracks: "There's another manakete here? You have good taste in your recruitment, (name)."

Guest: "Hello! You must be (guest name)'s friend.
I'm just relaying a hello and maybe eating an Emblian invasion force or two."

Skinship: "Need anything beaten? I'm on it!", "Hey, no touching!", "I'm just checking my dragonstone. I can't fight without it", "Why do people want to be dragon slayers? Shouldn't it be the other way around?", "It's too bad humans don't breed very quickly. They may become endangered soon.", (burp) "Pardon me."

5* LV40 special conversation: "Ahh, I'm full now.
So many enemies bested, so many friends made, so many improvements to myself.
This has probably been my longest adventure yet. However, I don't want it to be over.
You have been so kind in not shunning me after my mission was complete nor fearing me while I am here by your side.
You and your team are so much better than anyone I have met before, so I hope to stay here for as long as I am needed."

Edited by The_antithesis

Time to finish the Dark Souls stuff with some end-game bosses:

Spoiler

Title: Lord of Cinder
Name: Gwyn

Character Description: King of Anor Londor and bearer of a Lord Soul. Linked the First Flame.

Stats:

Level 1

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

Level 40

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

MOV: 2 (Infantry)

Weapons:

Name

Might

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Great Lord Greatsword

Effective against Dragons. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.

5*

-

Assists:
This hero has no assists

Specials:

Name

Cooldown

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Rising Flame

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

150 (Default 5*)

Excludes Staff Users

Blazing Flame

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

Excludes Staff Users

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Lord Soul

Unit counterattacks first and follow-up attacks occur immediately while unit's HP ≥ 80%.

Gwyn Only

A

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Seal Atk 1

After combat, foe suffers Atk-3 through its next action.

Excludes Staff Users

B

Seal Atk 2

^

B

Seal Atk 3

^

B

Spoiler

Title: The Gravelord
Name: Nito

Character Description: The first of the dead. Administers death over all manner of beings.

Stats:

Level 1

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

Level 40

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

MOV: 1 (Armour)
Weakness: Armour

Weapons:

Name

Might

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Gravelord Greatsword

Effective against Dragons. Inflicts 7 damage to foe when this unit is attacked.

5*

-

Assists:

This unit has no assists

Specials:

Name

Cooldown

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Glowing Ember

150 (Default 5*)

Excludes Staff Users

Ignis

Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def.

Excludes Staff Users

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Wary Fighter 1

Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 90%.

Armoured Only

B

Wary Fighter 2

Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 70%.

^

B

Wary Fighter 3

Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 50%.

^

B

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Lord Soul

Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn if unit's HP ≥ 80%.

Nito Only

C

Spoiler

Title: The Scaleless Dragon
Name: Seath
Orb Affinity: Breath (Blue)

Character Description: Am insane Dragon born without scales. Searches for immortality.

Stats:

Level 1

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

Level 40

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

MOV: 2 (Dragon)
Weakness: Dragon

Weapons:

Name

Might

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Fire Breath

-

-

-

Fire Breath+

-

-

-

Flametongue

-

-

-

White Dragon Breath

Effective against Infantry.

5*

-

Assists:
This hero has no assists

Specials:

Name

Cooldown

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Chilling Wind

Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.

100 (Default 5*)

Excludes Staff Users

Glacies

Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Res.

Excludes Staff Users

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Distant Counter

Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

Melee Weapon Users Only

A

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Primordial Crystal

Negates 'effective against' bonuses and recovers 7 HP at the start of every turn.

Seath Only

B

Have Wylfred's set up: the guy from Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume that's my avatar picture.

Spoiler

Title: Son of an Einherjar
Name: Wylfred
Orb Affinity: Red
Staring Rank: 5*

Character Description: A young man who lost everything to the Valkyrie. On a path of vengeance with a heavy cost. Appears in Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

Stats: 158 total
HP: 41
Strength: 37
Speed: 36
Defence: 25
Resistance: 19

Weapon: Angel Slayer: 16 mt. Grants +2 to Strength/Speed/Defence/Resistance, but 4 damage is taken after every battle. Looks like a dark red sword with black cracks in the blade and an eery crimson glow around it.

Assist: N/A
Special: Vengeance: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered. 3 turn charge.
Passives:
A: Heavy Blade 3: If unit's Atk - foe's Atk ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)
B: Desperation 3: If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack.
C: N/A

Summoning Hero: "My name is Wylfred. Where I'm from matters not. Point me in the direction of the Valkyrie, I have will not allow her to ruin any more lives!"

Friend Greetings: "Hm. Are you [Summoner]? [Friend] asked me to send his greetings."

Castle:
"I care not what your goals are. Point me in the direction of a battle, I have work to do there."
"People are starting to notice that my allies keep falling around me. I do not have much time left to find the Valkyrie..."
"My sword? ...It is best you do not ask about it. Much sin lays within the blade."
"...You saw me hide a feather within my pocket? Its... a keepsake from the Valkyrie left when she took my father. A reminder of who I must slay. And the price I'm paying for the chance."
"Huh? No I wasn't talking with anyone a moment ago. Ailyth? Do not worry about that name. It means nothing to you."

Character Page:
"Is it time for the next battle?"
"I'll never forgive the Valkyrie. Never."
"Sometimes I question if the cost is worth it."
"Ancel... I'm so sorry."
"My father taught me how to use my sword. He taught me well."
"The blade on my back? That's my father's."
"...It would be best not to trust me too much. For your own sake."
"Feather o'er the battlefield... I hate those words."
"There's no salvation for my soul."

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "Bah. Pitiful."
(+2, +3): "Good enough."
(+4, +5): "The Valkyrie has no hope of surviving my wrath!"

Learning Skills:
"How many more people must I betray before the Valkyrie is slain?"

Turn Action:
"To battle!."
"In my father's name."
"My patience is not to be tested!"

Special Skill:
"Suffer my pain! Finishing Strike! Grim Vengeance!"
"A fitting end for a pitiful wretch!"
"How pathetic... another life spent for nothing."
"Curse you!"

Death:
"It... cannot end... like this..."

Confession:
"[Summoner], you wished to speak to me about my strength? Where I got it? ...I suppose I have no choice but to trust you. This feather... I put my sin into it, and sacrifice the lives of my friends to it. It in turn powers my sword so that I may defeat the Valkyrie. Horrible I know. But that is the deal I made with Lady Hel with my soul as the wager. Her servant, Ailyth, never leaves my side. You cannot see her, but I can assure you she's quite furious with me right now. But you know, I cannot bring myself to use it on you. You remind me of Ancel too much, I... I accidentally used it on him without knowing what it was. Perhaps... perhaps that hesitation is a sign that vengeance isn't worth it. I'll have to think about it. But the Valkyrie took my father from me, my sister died afterwards, and then my mother lost her sanity. Its... very difficult to let go."

Yes the sword stacks with Fury. Would be quite the gamble, but potentially very powerful. 

Edited by TheNiddo

26 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Have Wylfred's set up: the guy from Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume that's my avatar picture.

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Son of an Einherjar
Name: Wylfred
Orb Affinity: Red
Staring Rank: 5*

Character Description: A young man who lost everything to the Valkyrie. On a path of vengeance with a heavy cost. Appears in Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

Stats: 158 total
HP: 41
Strength: 37
Speed: 36
Defence: 25
Resistance: 19

Weapon: Angel Slayer: 16 mt. Grants +2 to Strength/Speed/Defence/Resistance, but 4 damage is taken after every battle. Looks like a dark red sword with black cracks in the blade and an eery crimson glow around it.

Assist: N/A
Special: Vengeance: Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered. 3 turn charge.
Passives:
A: Heavy Blade 3: If unit's Atk - foe's Atk ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)
B: Desperation 3: If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack.
C: N/A

Summoning Hero: "My name is Wylfred. Where I'm from matters not. Point me in the direction of the Valkyrie, I have will not allow her to ruin any more lives!"

Friend Greetings: "Hm. Are you [Summoner]? [Friend] asked me to send his greetings."

Castle:
"I care not what your goals are. Point me in the direction of a battle, I have work to do there."
"People are starting to notice that my allies keep falling around me. I do not have much time left to find the Valkyrie..."
"My sword? ...It is best you do not ask about it. Much sin lays within the blade."
"...You saw me hide a feather within my pocket? Its... a keepsake from the Valkyrie left when she took my father. A reminder of who I must slay. And the price I'm paying for the chance."
"Huh? No I wasn't talking with anyone a moment ago. Ailyth? Do not worry about that name. It means nothing to you."

Character Page:
"Is it time for the next battle?"
"I'll never forgive the Valkyrie. Never."
"Sometimes I question if the cost is worth it."
"Ancel... I'm so sorry."
"My father taught me how to use my sword. He taught me well."
"The blade on my back? That's my father's."
"...It would be best not to trust me too much. For your own sake."
"Feather o'er the battlefield... I hate those words."
"There's no salvation for my soul."

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "Bah. Pitiful."
(+2, +3): "Good enough."
(+4, +5): "The Valkyrie has no hope of surviving my wrath!"

Learning Skills:
"How many more people must I betray before the Valkyrie is slain?"

Turn Action:
"To battle!."
"In my father's name."
"My patience is not to be tested!"

Special Skill:
"Suffer my pain! Finishing Strike! Grim Vengeance!"
"A fitting end for a pitiful wretch!"
"How pathetic... another life spent for nothing."
"Curse you!"

Death:
"It... cannot end... like this..."

Confession:
"[Summoner], you wished to speak to me about my strength? Where I got it? ...I suppose I have no choice but to trust you. This feather... I put my sin into it, and sacrifice the lives of my friends to it. It in turn powers my sword so that I may defeat the Valkyrie. Horrible I know. But that is the deal I made with Lady Hel with my soul as the wager. Her servant, Ailyth, never leaves my side. You cannot see her, but I can assure you she's quite furious with me right now. But you know, I cannot bring myself to use it on you. You remind me of Ancel too much, I... I accidentally used it on him without knowing what it was. Perhaps... perhaps that hesitation is a sign that vengeance isn't worth it. I'll have to think about it. But the Valkyrie took my father from me, my sister died afterwards, and then my mother lost her sanity. Its... very difficult to let go."

Yes the sword stacks with Fury. Would be quite the gamble, but potentially very powerful. 

Still trying to figure out which Wylfred that is supposed to be. I'm guess the Neutral route, as he is not as bloodthirsty and sacrificing everyone on the "evil route," but he also does not seem to be going for repentance either with the "good route."

Otherwise, it looks good! My memory of Valkyrie Profile: CotP is hazy though, but I think the stuff suits Wylfred fairly well.