Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

10 minutes ago, Sire said:

Still trying to figure out which Wylfred that is supposed to be. I'm guess the Neutral route, as he is not as bloodthirsty and sacrificing everyone on the "evil route," but he also does not seem to be going for repentance either with the "good route."

Otherwise, it looks good! My memory of Valkyrie Profile: CotP is hazy though, but I think the stuff suits Wylfred fairly well.

I went with a compilation of neutral and evil mainly. He can only have his unique sword on the Neutral or Evil path, but I wanted more material to use for the lines than just neutral's lines. Threw in a little bit of material that made Good path's ultimate ending a possibility as well in his confession lines.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I finally decided to make one. It was a lot funner than I expected it to be. I'll probably make more in the future but here's one.

Willem:

Spoiler

Willem, Hopeless Romantic

Type: Red, Sword

Infantry

A young man who helps around a tavern as an errand boy, but also acquires good swordsmanship. Burdened by his father’s crimes. Kind and easygoing. Livette’s beloved.

Lv 1 Stats Lv 40 Stats

Hp- 20       45

Atk- 9        36

Spd- 9       36

Def- 5        25

Res- 3       15

Skills

Weapon - Killing Edge+

Support- None

Special - Reprisal

Passive A- Defiant Atk 3

Passive B- Desperation 3

Passive C- None

Character Quotes

Summon

Hey, I’m Willem! Did you need me to run you an errand? Wha- what?! Fighting a war?! Well, I suppose I could.”

Home

The tavern guys are all pretty cool. Just make sure you don’t start a rumble.”

As the son of a dangerous criminal, I feel the suspicious gaze of many. It’s an awful feeling, but it’s to be expected…

I was surprised when a noblewoman would be the first to accept me. She truly is the best...

You should meet my beloved Livette someday. She’s the most wonderful person in the world.

As a criminal’s son, I’ve been trying to build myself a good reputation. Errand boy is what I can amount to right now.

My father was a ruthless man. Wasting away his life, killing and looting. I’d never walk the same path as him…

Greetings

Where’s your gold?! Just kidding! I was sent by ___ for a little friendly greeting.

Info Screen

Number One Errand boy, right here!

Hey if you don’t need me to do something right now, would you mind sparring?

I wonder how Livette fares without me. Even as a noble woman, she couldn’t bare a second without me.

A-ha!

Is there something you need me for? No? Oh well.

Ack! Hey, don’t scare me like that…

Livette told me I would do much better as a knight than an errand boy. Look at where I am now!

"Even if he was a criminal, my father still cared for me. I carry this ring as a keepsake, as it was the one thing he didn't steal."

Lv 40

Ha! That last battle sure was tough wasn’t it, ____? You know, even if this may not be home, I’m starting to get really comfortable here. I feel I can live much more easily. Back at the village, I was always shot with suspicious glares, expecting me to go wrong somewhere. It isn’t their fault, though. Who wouldn’t be afraid of someone who has connections to a selfish and ruthless criminal? The only one’s that really trusted me were the guys back at the tavern and Livette. Sure, I miss them, but I have you here, too. I mean, if I had the choice to go back, I definitely would. Livette comes before anyone else. But… I would definitely hate to leave you too. The feeling of… belonging, and being needed. You let me re-experience it once again. I thank you for that. Heh, well, I’ll see you around ____!"

Map

Forward!

Yes?

I’m ready.

Special

For Livette!

Payback time!

You ready?

This is where it ends.

Defeat

How foolish...

Level Up

What? And I tried so hard!” 1-2 gains

Not bad for an errand boy, right?” 3-4 gains

Wow, look at me now Livette!” 5-6 gains

Skill learned

What is this? Fire breath? Lightning hands? Haha, Just kidding. Thanks for the upgrade!

I plan on doing one with Livette soon. I'll probably work on it right now.

Well, since I spent all this night making the sprite, I think I can do a post here.

Are here a Food Wars fan??

No? Ok, anyway, here is what I got

Title: Master of Italian Cuisine
Name: Takumi Aldini (Shokugeki no Soma / Food Wars)
Orb Affinity: Red or White I'm not sure!!
Starting Star Rank: 4 or 5 Star

Character Description: Eldest son of a Japanese chef from Florence-based Trattoria Aldini. Get's fired-up easy but embarras himself a lot. Appears in Food Wars.

Appearance:

tumblr_opgvb0qmB41rql8cco2_400.png

HP: Average
ATT: Average
SPD: Excellent
DEF: Bad
RES: Decent

MOV: Infantry (2)

Weapon:

• Mezzaluna+
  • Mezzaluna
  • Steel Knife
  • Iron Knife

Support Skill:

Special Skill:  

• New Moon
  • Luna

Skill A: Darting Blow
Skill B: Quick Riposte
Skill C: ---

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up: "Don't laught Yukihira!!"
3-4 Up: "Next time I will do better!"
5-6 Up: "Perfezionare! This is my best change"

Learn Skill: "Grazie! I will not waste your support"

Summoned Quote: "Ciao, my name is Takumi, heir of the Trattoria Aldini. You can be sure that I will give all to become the best!"

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Ciao summoner, are you having a good day?"
Normal 2: "The food here is interesting, I'm learning a lot."
Normal 3: "I have a twin brother, his name is Isami. You think he will come soon?"
Normal 4: "Are you patrolling? As a gentleman, I need to help you too."
Normal 5: "Yukihira becomes my greatest rival, I swear to overcome him one day!"

Guest Greetings: "Visiting new places allow me to learn different dishes. I'm glad your friend (name) send me to greeting you"

Confession:
"Ah! Summoner, I was reading a cooking book from this world. I want to learn more about the cuisine from here and become the best. Right in my world, there is a guy, Yukihira, that became my rival. He is stronght, but I wish to one day defeat him in a Shokugeki and show to everyone my real skills. For now I will keep doing my best to help you, but when the time of my Shokugeki comes, can you cheer for me too?"

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Guide me"
Selection 2: "Sono pronto! "
Selection 3: "Sì ?"

Critical 1: "I'll cut you in pieces!"
Critical 2: "Don't underestimate me!"
Critical 3: "Addio !"
Critical 4: "I'll show you who is the best!"

Defeat: "Sconfitto? No way!"

Edited by SniperGYS

Title: Dynamic Daughter

Name: Ophelia

Orb Affinity: Green

Starting Rank: 3 or 4 Star

Description: A cheerful mage who tend to greatly theatricalize her actions. The daughter of Odin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

HP: Below Average

Atk: High

Spd: Good

Def: Poor

Res: Good

Mov: Infantry

Weapons:

• Wind
  • Elwind

• Fimbulvetr

7 Might

Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1)

• Missletain (Uses the Fimbulvetr animation)

11 Might

Support Skill: N/A

Special Skill:

• New Moon
  • Luna

Skill A: Death Blow

Skill B: Brash Assault

Skill C:

Level Up:

1-2 Up: "Ah... Has this maiden fallen from grace?"
3-4 Up: "Our efforts shall not go unrewarded..."
5-6 Up: "The stars truly bless a chosen one such as I!"

Learn Skill: "Fate has chosen me to receive this new power!"

Critical:

• "Bask in the glory!"
  • "You'll rue the day you challenged me!"
  • "Luminary Uppercut!"
  • "Take this maiden seriously!"

Selection:

• "Ah, fair finger of fate!"
  • "Where to?"
  • "We'll show no mercy!"

Defeat: "Ah, not now..."

Summoned Quote: "The chosen heroine, Ophelia Dusk, has arrived! My unimaginable power shall leave you in shock with bewildered!"

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Oh! [Summoner]! Look! Isn't this stone super pretty? I-I mean, doesn't this beauteous stone have some amazing magical properties?"

Normal 2: "My father and I are chosen ones! Doesn't that sound simply whimsical!"

Normal 3: "Your weapon is called Breidablik, yes? That name is simply the best!"
Normal 4: "How fare thee on patrol [Summoner]? Dost thou need mine assistance?"
Normal 5: "Um, I'd... prefer it if you didn't look over my shoulder at what I'm writing..."

Guest Greetings: "I have been sent by thine comrade (name) to assist you. We offer this pearl of hidden powers, which I have titled myself."

Confession: i dont currently have the brain power for this one sorry

Edited by Emerson

21 hours ago, Emerson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Title: Dynamic Daughter

Name: Ophelia

Orb Affinity: Green

Starting Rank: 3 or 4 Star

Description: A cheerful mage who tend to greatly theatricalize her actions. The daughter of Odin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

HP: Below Average

Atk: High

Spd: Good

Def: Poor

Res: Good

Mov: Infantry

Weapons:

• Wind
  • Elwind

• Fimbulvetr

7 Might

• Missletain (Uses the Fimbulvetr animation)

11 Might

Special Skill:

• New Moon
  • Luna

Skill A: Death Blow

Skill B: Brash Assault

Skill C:

Level Up:

1-2 Up: "Ah... Has this maiden fallen from grace?"
3-4 Up: "Our efforts shall not go unrewarded..."
5-6 Up: "The stars truly bless a chosen one such as I!"

Learn Skill: "Fate has chosen me to receive this new power!"

Critical:

• "Bask in the glory!"
  • "You'll rue the day you challenged me!"
  • "Luminary Uppercut!"
  • "Take this maiden seriously!"

Selection:

• "Ah, fair finger of fate!"
  • "Where to?"
  • "We'll show no mercy!"

Defeat: "Ah, not now..."

Summoned Quote: "The chosen heroine, Ophelia Dusk, has arrived! My unimaginable power shall leave you in shock with bewildered!"

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Oh! [Summoner]! Look! Isn't this stone super pretty? I-I mean, doesn't this beauteous stone have some amazing magical properties?"

Normal 2: "My father and I are chosen ones! Doesn't that sound simply whimsical!"

Normal 3: "Your weapon is called Breidablik, yes? That name is simply the best!"
Normal 4: "How fare thee on patrol [Summoner]? Dost thou need mine assistance?"
Normal 5: "Um, I'd... prefer it if you didn't look over my shoulder at what I'm writing..."

Guest Greetings: "I have been sent by thine comrade (name) to assist you. We offer this pearl of hidden powers, which I have titled myself."

Confession: i dont currently have the brain power for this one sorry

I would like to see Killer Tomes

I've got two here I'd like to share! One of the weapons (Devil Axe) and and abilities (Trick) I created are two things I really do hope to see implemented into the game at some time. Not with those names or directly, but the spirit of them.

EDIT: Seems that, uh, the second character was deleted. All that hard work. ;_; I actually really liked the character I had made up, too. I may redo it another time. Devil Axe gave Fury 2 and Trick allowed you to reverse triangle advantage when you initate battle with an opponent who had advantage over you, so long as your health was about 70%.

Spoiler

Title: Aged Warlord
Name: Gilbert
Orb Affinity: Red Tome
Starting Star Rank: 3 or 4 Star

Character Description: An old leader clinging to former glory.

Appearance: Gilbert is small and frail; a pitiful looking man. Despite his age (think late 70s old) he is still able to wear his mighty armor, yet has traded his lance for a tome. For a man of his height and age, he still stands tall and intemidating. He has a faint purple smokey aura around him. His armor is a light grey with a forest green trim.

HP: Poor (2)
ATT: Terrible (1)
SPD: Good (4)
DEF: Good (4)
RES: Excellent (5)

MOV: 1, Armor

5* Weapon: Rapid Fire (MT 11, Range 2, -5 Speed, double attack on initation)
4* Weapon: Fenrir (MT 9, Range 2)
3* Weapon: Ruin (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Flux (MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Reposition

3* Special Skill:
4* Special Skill:

Skill A: Defiant Speed (When below 50%, grants 3-7 speed)
Skill B: --- 
Skill C: Goad Armor (Grants armored units within two spaces +4  attack and speed)

1-2 Up: "UNACCEPTABLE!"
3-4 Up: "To think I'm still in my prime."
5-6 Up: "Truly, what left is there for me to learn?!"

Learn Skill: "Do not overstep yourself! Do you honestly think I need your aid?"

Summoned Quote: "To think someone such has yourself with a power greater than mine. Disgusting."

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "(name,) was it? Know your place."
Normal 2: "How is it you have achieved such power? What secrets do you hide for me?"
Normal 3: "My flesh itches to tear, my mind begs for chaos. To the battlefield!"
Normal 4: "Ahh, finally something to appreciate here. These flowers are gorgeous. I will be taking them back home with me."

Guest Greetings: "(name). (guest) is no lord to me. Let us work together in his fall."

Confession:

"You know, Summoner, I was once a great warrior. Born of a barbaric people, only the strong were permitted life. It is why I am the last of my people; they were far too weak to gloat as they did. I traveled far and wide, killing all of those who were not strong enough. But ties changed, and my destiny of conquest had to be altered if I were to see it through.

So I took a king. His name, it did not matter. I conquered in my own name. His wealth would soon prove useful, as my body began to age. I could not accept fate to weaken me so! I devoted my time to studying, to become a learned man. My efforts were well rewarded, as I hand been enlightened. All these years I thought power was from muscle and will. But true strength comes from the mind, and the mighty powers that lie dormant. It is because I am such a genius that I'm able to still wear my armor, to brave blow after blow, and kill as if I were young again.

You summoned me. A power I never knew existed. I'm digusted to think you better than I, weilding a power out of my grasp. Pray you not a one trick pony, Summoner, lest you fall upon my lance.

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Know your place!"
Selection 2: "I serve no one."
Selection 3: "You, guiding me?"

Critical 1: "Bleeeeeeeed!"
Critical 2: “As pigs to slaughter!”
Critical 3: "Your life, what was it for?”
Critical 4: “Ahha, hahahaha, ha”

Defeat: "Inconcievable..."

Detailed Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: “I've a weakness for flowers.”
Quote 2: "Bathe? I see no victims in which to drain their blood."
Quote 3: "You'll make no demand of me!"
Quote 4: "I plan to triumph over this land as well... in my own name."
Quote 5: "Friends are only foes I've chosen to kill last."

Edited by Xylaugheon Daily

Spoiler

how do i start one of these again
New concept! 
Legault!
Go!
dont hate me please

Unit: Legault, The Hurricane

Help Description: Original member of the Black Fang who hates corruption. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade

Summoned Quote: 

"Name's Legault, seems like you have quite the ragtag group with you. Guess I'll tag along."

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "I'm called the Hurricane, y'know, cause I'm fast."
[3S]: "I miss the old Fang..." 
[3S]: "Don't know why you chose me of all people, but I won't complain."
[3S]: "Pfffffft."
[4S]: "In the Black Fang, I was the House Cleaner. Awful job."
[4S]: "I'm not the strongest or the smartest, but I fight the dirtiest."
[5S]: "Lloyd, Linus, Uhai, and poor little Nino..."
[5S]: "My oh my... Fools aplenty. That includes me, too."

Home Screen Quotes:

"What's on your mind? As the de facto leader of this merry band, I can't have you going and working yourself to death, now can I?"
"Don't worry, as long as I'm on your side, I won't rob this castle blind. Probably."
"I've heard disturbing rumors that our enemy is being controlled by a greater force. I only hope these are false, otherwise, I don't know if I could do my job."
"Back in my world, I used to be a member of a band of mercenaries called the Black Fang. Until a sorceror named Nergal tainted the group beyond repair."
"Have you seen a little girl about this tall, with bright green hair recently? She's sorta like a niece to me, since her 'mother' was an insufferable witch."

Levelling Up:

"Please stop laughing." (+0, +1 Points)
"This is fine." (+2, +3 Points)
"Maybe too much?" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action:

"Really?"
"Sure."
"Why not?"

Critical/Special Trigger Quotes:

"And a one, and a two, and a-"
"Looks like you slipped up."
"Time to clean house."
"No use running."

Death Quote:

"Oops."

Movement Type: Infantary

5S Level 1 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
17/8/11/3/7

5S Level 40 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
39/27/36/18/27

5S Skills:

Weapon: Hurricane Dagger ///Exclusive/// [Mt: 7, Rng: 2, After combat, enemies within 2 spaces of foe take 7 damage. For each foe affected, unit gains Def/Res +3 through next actions.
Assist: N/A
Special: Growing Wind [Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Charge: 5]

A: N/A
B: Seal Def 3 [After combat, foe suffers Def-7 through its next action]
C: Spur Spd 3 [Grants adjacent allies Spd+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn]

Comments: So, once again, I've based Legault off of his initial appearance in Blazing Blade, with a low defense stat, but high speed and resistance, alongside decent health and attack. For his kit, I based it heavily on his 'Hurricane' motif, much like how Jaffar's is based on his as the 'Angel of Death' ow the edge, as well as having Seal Def to compensate for how his dagger doesn't directly debuff enemies, but instead relies on the enemy team being grouped up as a means of getting the maximum possible value off of the Def/Res bonus. Anyways, please leave all your criticisms and comments below, and be sure to leave a request for what unit you want to see next!

Changelog:

So, uh I didn't know that this thread existed prior to today, so if you want to look at my previous concepts, please feel free to do so!

look at the comments in the spoiler for more information u dingus

13 minutes ago, CtrlAltSandwich said:
  Reveal hidden contents

how do i start one of these again
New concept! 
Legault!
Go!
dont hate me please

Unit: Legault, The Hurricane

Help Description: Original member of the Black Fang who hates corruption. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade

Summoned Quote: 

"Name's Legault, seems like you have quite the ragtag group with you. Guess I'll tag along."

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "I'm called the Hurricane, y'know, cause I'm fast."
[3S]: "I miss the old Fang..." 
[3S]: "Don't know why you chose me of all people, but I won't complain."
[3S]: "Pfffffft."
[4S]: "In the Black Fang, I was the House Cleaner. Awful job."
[4S]: "I'm not the strongest or the smartest, but I fight the dirtiest."
[5S]: "Lloyd, Linus, Uhai, and poor little Nino..."
[5S]: "My oh my... Fools aplenty. That includes me, too."

Home Screen Quotes:

"What's on your mind? As the de facto leader of this merry band, I can't have you going and working yourself to death, now can I?"
"Don't worry, as long as I'm on your side, I won't rob this castle blind. Probably."
"I've heard disturbing rumors that our enemy is being controlled by a greater force. I only hope these are false, otherwise, I don't know if I could do my job."
"Back in my world, I used to be a member of a band of mercenaries called the Black Fang. Until a sorceror named Nergal tainted the group beyond repair."
"Have you seen a little girl about this tall, with bright green hair recently? She's sorta like a niece to me, since her 'mother' was an insufferable witch."

Levelling Up:

"Please stop laughing." (+0, +1 Points)
"This is fine." (+2, +3 Points)
"Maybe too much?" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action:

"Really?"
"Sure."
"Why not?"

"And a one, and a two, and a-"
"Looks like you slipped up."
"Time to clean house."
"No use running."

Death Quote:

"Oops."

Movement Type: Infantary

5S Level 1 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
17/8/11/3/7

5S Level 40 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
39/27/36/18/27

5S Skills:

Weapon: Hurricane Dagger ///Exclusive/// [Mt: 7, Rng: 2, After combat, enemies within 2 spaces of foe take 7 damage. For each foe affected, unit gains Def/Res +3 through next actions.
Assist: N/A
Special: Growing Wind [Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). Charge: 5]

A: N/A
B: Seal Def 3 [After combat, foe suffers Def-7 through its next action]
C: Spur Spd 3 [Grants adjacent allies Spd+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn]

Comments: So, once again, I've based Legault off of his initial appearance in Blazing Blade, with a low defense stat, but high speed and resistance, alongside decent health and attack. For his kit, I based it heavily on his 'Hurricane' motif, much like how Jaffar's is based on his as the 'Angel of Death' ow the edge, as well as having Seal Def to compensate for how his dagger doesn't directly debuff enemies, but instead relies on the enemy team being grouped up as a means of getting the maximum possible value off of the Def/Res bonus. Anyways, please leave all your criticisms and comments below, and be sure to leave a request for what unit you want to see next!

Changelog:

So, uh I didn't know that this thread existed prior to today, so if you want to look at my previous concepts, please feel free to do so!

look at the comments in the spoiler for more information u dingus

Oh? Do you have more concepts? I like this one, would you show me the rest?

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

Oh? Do you have more concepts? I like this one, would you show me the rest?

Of course! You can find my other concepts in my signature, just above the attached image. My first [Utterly imbalanced] concept was Walhart, and then the second I have is Zihark, but there's more information on their respective pages.

So I saw @CtrlAltSandwich's Original thread and I liked it a lot, so I decided to make one myself.

I decided to make one for one of my favorite characters, Yumina.

Spoiler

Title: Princess of Grust

Name: Yumina

Orb Affinity: Colorless (Staff)

Starting star rank: 4 or 5 Stars

Character Description: The princess of Grust, daughter of King Ludwick and the sister of Yubello, confident and headstrong, but vulnerable inside. Appears in Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem.

Summoning Quote: "I am Yumina, Princess of Grust, have you seen my brother? I hope he is alright..."

Home Screen Quotes: 

"Oh don't worry about me, I will fight... I've been through terrors, surely I can handle a little brawl."

"Have you seen my brother? He isn't strong enough to be alone..."

"Before I was a Princess, royalty! And well, I still am! I hope to be treated as as such."

"You know... I might act like I am the center of the world... But inside, I am still a little girl... I do this to protect my brother..."

"H-Hey you! S-stop looking at me! Is that how you treat a princess?!"

Status Screen Quotes:

4S: "Have you seen my brother?" / "I demand you stop stalking me!" / "I make my own decisions."

5S: "His name is Yubello... I-I would die for him..." / "Ugh, stop trying to talk to me! *Sniff* I want to be alone..." / "Sometimes, I have to take risks, for the safety of Yubello."

Leveling up:

[+0/+1] "I must give a better example..."

[+2/+3] "I will achieve better!"

[+4/+5] "If my brother saw this, he would work harder."

Map Quotes:

"Hmph"

"Seriously?"

"Maybe"

Critical/Skill:

"For my brother!"

"It's my time!"

"I shall aid you." (Healing)

"You need my help?" (Healing)

Death Quote:

"Yubello..."

Movement Type: Infantry

Weapons: [4S]- Assault, Panic [5S]- Pain

Assist:

Rescue (Personal, cannot be inherited) [Warps a distant ally to the user without HP restrictions, target can move again if he hasn't moved the turn.] 

Mend [4S]

Physic [5S]

Specials:

Rising Light [4S] 

Glowing Light [5S]

Passives:

A- Resistance +1 [4S] -> Resistance +2 [4S] -> Resistance +3 [5S]

B- None

CThreaten Res 1 [4s] -> Threaten Res 2 [5S]-> Threaten Res 3 [5S]

Uh, I tried to make a more offensive oriented staff user, I'm not very good at this :P

Spoiler

138?cb=20100903110252

Name: Edward
Title: Blade of Justice/Stalwart Sword
Type: Red Sword
Rarity: 3* 4* 5*

Description:
A young swordsman in training and close friend of the silver haired maiden. Loyal, but reckless. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Summoned Quote: 
"Hey, The names Edward! I used to be a member the Dawn Brigade, but I still have a lot to learn, So, when's the next battle?"

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "Huh, what's up?."
[3S]: "What's all that armor for? It'll only slow you down!" 
[3S]: "I've been told defense is important, but what does it matter if your opponent can't land a hit?"
[3S]: "Yep!"
[4S]: "I've been told I, ahem, have some trouble with axes."
[4S]: "I'm a swordsman of the Dawn Brigade! I may be young, but don't underestimate me!"
[5S]: "So many strong people here, I hope I can keep up..."
[5S]: "I'm far from my little brother, I hope he's alright."

Home Screen Quotes:

"Not used to being in such a big castle, this is pretty amazing!"
"The Order of Heroes is pretty unreal. All of these different people working together is like a dream."
"Ah? I'm sorry I'm just thinking of my friends. Nolan, Leonardo. Maybe I'll see them again someday."
"So many strong fighters here. It's actually intimidating when I think about it."

Leveling Up:

"Darn it, I can do better than that!" (+0, +1 Points)
"You haven't seen anything yet!" (+2, +3 Points)
"Wow, my hands, they're shaking!" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action Quotes:

"Let's go!."
"All yours."
"Straight ahead!"

"Here goes nothing!"
"Quick Finish!"
"It's over!"
"Let me through!"

Death Quote:

"I messed up..."

Stats:    HP        ATK       SPD       DEF       RES
3*     16/17/18    7/8/9    9/10/12   4/5/6     3/4/5
4*     16/17/18    7/8/9    9/10/12   4/5/6     3/4/5
5*     16/17/18    7/8/9    9/10/12   4/5/6     3/4/5

Max Level Stats:    HP           ATK           SPD           DEF         RES
3*                      35/38/41    28/31/34    31/34/37   14/17/20    15/18/21
4*                      37/40/43    30/33/36    33/36/39   15/18/21    16/19/22
5*                      39/42/45    32/35/38    35/38/41   16/19/22    17/20/23

Weapons:        MT    RNG

Iron Sword      6      1  
Steel Sword     8      1
Silver Sword    11     1      
Caladbolg       16     1   :  Grants Atk+5 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SKILLS

Active: Night Sky, Astra (4* Only)

Assist: NaN

Slot A: Life and Death 1 > 2 > 3 (*4 only)
Slot B: Axebreaker 1 > 2 > 3 (5* Only)
Slot C: NaN

Description: The idea of Edward is that of a glass cannon and and player phase nuke. In his core game he had an astounding strength and speed growth and that carries here. His mixture of speed and unusually high strength for a sword unit is further bolstered by his native passive Death Blow and additionally Defiant Atk built into his personal weapon Caladbolg (in a way being the successor to Wrath). His axebreaker makes him a great slayer but despite his speed he is more about stacking attack on attack and killing enemy units in one blow with or without skills. His offset however is that he boasts one of the lowest defense and resistance stats of all the sword units. His high speed however helps prevent him from being doubled in most cases. This set effectively makes him a player phase nuke but he has to be below half health as a rule to get the most out of him which is risky because it is already fairly easy to OHKO him.

For other skills, theoretically Threaten Def or Savage Blow in the C slot would probably be best. As Edward wants to kill on player phase and weakening other enemies or softening close enemies only makes that easier. reciprocal Aid or Ardent Sacrifice would probably be best for his assists as they would help him get into his kill range.

Couldn't resist doing one myself. This is for my favorite FE10 character, Edward. Other favorites that aren't in FEH include Ilyana, Mia (FE9/10), Ross (FE8) and Guy (FE7). I'll possibly do ones for one or a couple of them in the future but I'd like opinions on this one guys.

Edited by Zeo

4 hours ago, Zeo said:
  Hide contents

138?cb=20100903110252

Name: Edward
Title: Blade of Justice/Stalwart Sword
Type: Red Sword

Description:
A young swordsman in training and close friend of the silver haired maiden. Loyal, but reckless. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Summoned Quote: 
"Hey, The names Edward! I used to be a member the Dawn Brigade, but I still have a lot to learn, So, when's the next battle?"

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "Huh, what's up?."
[3S]: "What's all that armor for? It'll only slow you down!" 
[3S]: "I've been told defense is important, but what does it matter if your opponent can't land a hit?"
[3S]: "Yep!"
[4S]: "I've been told I, ahem, have some trouble with axes."
[4S]: "I'm a swordsman of the Dawn Brigade! I may be young, but don't underestimate me!"
[5S]: "So many strong people here, I hope I can keep up..."
[5S]: "I'm far from my little brother, I hope he's alright."

Home Screen Quotes:

"Not used to being in such a big castle, this is pretty amazing!"
"The Order of Heroes is pretty unreal. All of these different people working together is like a dream."
"Ah? I'm sorry I'm just thinking of my friends. Nolan, Leonardo. Maybe I'll see them again someday."
"So many strong fighters here. It's actually intimidating when I think about it."

Leveling Up:

"Darn it, I can do better than that!" (+0, +1 Points)
"You haven't seen anything yet!" (+2, +3 Points)
"Wow, my hands, they're shaking!" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action Quotes:

"Let's go!."
"All yours."
"Straight ahead!"

"Here goes nothing!"
"Quick Finish!"
"It's over!"
"Let me through!"

Death Quote:

"I messed up..."

3*     16/17/18    7/8/9    10/11/12   4/5/6     3/4/5
4*     16/17/18    7/8/9    10/11/12   4/5/6     3/4/5
5*     16/17/18    7/8/9    10/11/12   4/5/6     3/4/5

Max Level Stats:    HP         ATK         SPD        DEF         RES
3*               35/38/41    28/31/34    31/34/37   14/17/20    15/18/21
4*               37/40/43    30/33/36    33/36/39   15/18/21    16/19/22
5*               39/42/45    32/35/38    35/38/41   16/19/22    17/20/23

Iron Sword      6      1  
Steel Sword     8      1
Silver Sword    11     1      
Caladbolg       16     1   :  Grants Atk+5 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.

SKILLS

Active: New Moon, Luna (4* Only)

Assist: NaN

Slot A: Death Blow 1, 2 (4* Only), 5 (5* Only)
Slot B: Axebreaker 1, 2, 3 (4*Only)

Description: The idea of Edward is that of a glass cannon and and player phase nuke. In his core game he had an astounding strength and speed growth and that carries here. His mixture of speed and unusually high strength
for a sword unit is further bolstered by his native passive Death Blow and additionally Defiant Atk built into his personal weapon Caladbolg (in a way being the successor to Wrath). His axebreaker makes him a great slayer
but despite his speed he is more about stacking attack on attack and killing enemy units in one blow with or without skills. His offset however is that he boasts one of the lowest defense and resistance stats of 
all the sword units. His high speed however helps prevent him from being doubled in most cases. This set effectively makes him a player phase nuke but he has to be below half health as a rule to get the most out of him which
is risky because it is already fairly easy to OHKO him.

For other skills, theoretically Threaten Def or Savage Blow in the C slot would probably be best. As Edward wants to kill on player phase and weakening other enemies or softening close enemies only makes that easier. Ricipricoal Aid or 
Ardent Sacrifice would probably be best for his assists as they would help him get into his kill range.

Couldn't resist doing one myself. This is for my favorite FE10 character, Edward. Other favorites that aren't in FEH include Ilyana, Mia (FE9/10), Ross (FE8) and Guy (FE7). I'll possibly do ones for one or a couple of them in the future but I'd like opinions on this one guys.

> Axebreaker

He is ready to tank Axes with his face.

I like pretty much how do you implement him, I was unsure what it would be done to represent "Wrath", and that is probably the best known choice.

I would like to see what will you do with Ilyana :P

4 hours ago, Troykv said:

> Axebreaker

He is ready to tank Axes with his face.

I like pretty much how do you implement him, I was unsure what it would be done to represent "Wrath", and that is probably the best known choice.

I would like to see what will you do with Ilyana :P

Yeah Defiant Atk comes out pretty similar to Wrath, dunnit... Interesting idea.

I think someone actually did an Ilyana build somewhere in the thread already, too. Might be wrong, but... I feel like I remember seeing that. 

EDIT:

Allright imma do a build for Cormag how I'd like to see him if he gets put in lol (namely, as a sword flier-- having a lance wyvern would be cool too, but I feel like we have pretty good stat variety among axe fliers, but much less so among sword fliers... so tryna fill that niche, I suppose). 

Name: Cormag
Title: Aloof Wyvern Rider
Weapon Type: Sword (Red)
Unit Type: Flier

Character Description: A kindhearted knight from Grado with a strong sense of justice. 

5* Max Neutral Stats: 40 HP | 34 Atk | 33 Spd | 32 Def | 18 Res (157 BST)

Weapon: Armorslayer+

Special Skill: Escutcheon

Passive B: Obstruct 3

Passive C: Ward Fliers

And hell uhhh you know what, while I'm at it let's also do my favorite Sniper that I never got to use lol (computer crashed with the run and it ain't worth replaying FE6...). Not really sure what I'm going for with her stats aside from 'not the same as someone else'... (only so much stat variation you can do with archers, OTL...)

Name: Igrene
Title: Guardian of Nabata
Weapon Type: Bow (Grey)
Unit Type: Infantry

Character Description: Hawkeye's daughter who takes up his mantle of protecting Nabata. 

5* Max Neutral Stats: 36 HP | 30 Atk | 35 Spd | 25 Def | 22 Res

Weapon: Killer Bow+

Special Skill: Glimmer

Passive A: Speed+3

Passive B: Watersweep 3

Edited by BANRYU

Okay, I went ahead and did one for Ilyana. My Radiant Dawn #2. Might have gotten a bit imaginative on this one, tell me what you think.

Spoiler

FERD_Ilyana.png

Name: Ilyana
Title: Ravenous Spellcaster
Type: Blue Tome

Description:
A young mage from a merchant convoy and temporary member of the Greil Mercenaries, always hungry. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Summoned Quote: 
Oh, hello? I was just in the eating and now I'm here all of a sudden. My name is Ilyana, I hope you treat me well. Now, if I may ask, is there food?

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: I feel so weak... is there food nearby?
[3S]: Mmm.
[3S]: S-So Hungry...
[4S]: *Stomach Grumbles*.. Oh, I'm sorry.
[4S]: No, It's alright, I always look like this.
[5S]: Excuse me, Could you show me where the mess hall is please?
[5S]: Ah, do you need something?

Home Screen Quotes:

So many people here, so many heroes... so many different types of food. 
I'm told you are the tactician for the Order of Heroes. You must be really smart, can you cook too? Will you make me something?
It's great to be in the company of so many good cooks, but I miss my friends. I hope I can find some of them here.

Leveling Up:

Oh well." (+0, +1 Points)
Does this mean we can end the fighting quicker?" (+2, +3 Points)
...This feels almost as nice as food." (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action Quotes:

Huh?
Okay.
If you wish it.

I'm sorry for this.
I see an opening.
For my next meal!

Death Quote:

I can't go on.

3*     14/15/16    6/7/8    4/5/6      6/7/8     6/7/8
4*     14/15/16    7/8/9    5/6/7      6/7/8     6/7/8
5*     15/16/17    7/8/9    5/6/7      7/8/9     6/7/8

Max Level Stats:       HP            ATK            SPD          DEF          RES
3*                         30/31/36    26/29/32    21/24/27   14/17/20    18/20/23
4*                         32/34/38    28/31/34    23/26/29   15/18/21    19/22/25
5*                         34/37/40    30/33/36    25/28/31   29/32/35    21/24/27

Thunder         4      2
Elthunder       6      2
Thoron          9      2  
Rexbolt         13     2   : Effective against Dragons, +5 Defense when attacked.

SKILLS

Active: NaN

Assist: Rally Defense

Slot A: Close Counter (5* Only)
Slot B: Shade (If an additional ally unit is in an enemy's range, that unit will always be prioritized over this unit even if WTA)

Description: This Ilyana is modeled after my experience with her spanning multiple playthroughs of FE10. In such a game she was surprisingly tanky and could survive more than any other of my mages. Her stats are fairly balanced across the board excelling in no particular field, except for defense. 

She boasts the highest def of any blue tome user further bolstered by her innate close counter, making her a good counter for sword units. Her role here is a unique one among mages as well, serving as a wall for other magic units through her high def coupled with Close Counter and a built in defense buff whenever she is attacked. Topped with Shade which enables her to act unhindered if there is another unit in your enemy's sights.

Next up will likely be Ross. Already have some ideas in my head for him.

Edited by Zeo

So I was randomly thinking about the Fates Diviners because they use Scrolls instead of the normal elemental tomes, so here's my attempt:

Name: Orochi

Orb Affinity: Red Tome

Weapon: Snake Spirit+, 8 Might, Attacks twice in player phase but inflicts Spd -5 (well because her name is reminiscent of a Japanese mythical serpent)

Special: Glimmer (seems like it fits her fortune-telling theme, namewise at least)

B skill: G Tomebreaker

C skill: Threaten Res

HP (low)

ATK (very high)

SPD (low)

DEF (med)

RES (high)

- So a regular Brave Red Tome (because Snake Spirit is the Brave Scroll in Fates- balance be damned!). 

- G Tomebreaker so there are more users to Skill Inherit and to counter Ninos

- Slow cannon but can provide team support with Threaten Res.

Name: Hayato

Orb Affinity: Green Tome (Wind Tribe = Wind magic = Green tome)

Weapon: Bird Spirit+, 13 Might, Grant Speed+5 when attacking (Again, Birds = Wind)

Special: Growing Wind (Wind Tribe)

A Skill: Defiant Attack (fits his personality and personal skill Pride in Fates)

B Skill: Windsweep

HP (upper med)

ATK (med)

SPD (upper med)

DEF (med)

RES (lower mid)

- more balanced Green mage with low res. Kind of like a mini-Merric but not as bulky and slightly higher attack and res.

- Darting Blow weapon, and Defiant Attack makes him a more player phase unit.

- Windsweep because Wind Tribe and also to do chip damage against bows and shurikens.

Edited by mcsilas

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Okay, I went ahead and did one for Ilyana. My Radiant Dawn #2. Might have gotten a bit imaginative on this one, tell me what you think.

Hide contents

FERD_Ilyana.png

Name: Ilyana
Title: Ravenous Spellcaster
Type: Blue Tome

Description:
A young mage from a merchant convoy and temporary member of the Greil Mercenaries, always hungry. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Summoned Quote: 
Oh, hello? I was just in the eating and now I'm here all of a sudden. My name is Ilyana, I hope you treat me well. Now, if I may ask, is there food?

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: I feel so weak... is there food nearby?
[3S]: Mmm.
[3S]: S-So Hungry...
[4S]: *Stomach Grumbles*.. Oh, I'm sorry.
[4S]: No, It's alright, I always look like this.
[5S]: Excuse me, Could you show me where the mess hall is please?
[5S]: Ah, do you need something?

Home Screen Quotes:

So many people here, so many heroes... so many different types of food. 
I'm told you are the tactician for the Order of Heroes. You must be really smart, can you cook too? Will you make me something?
It's great to be in the company of so many good cooks, but I miss my friends. I hope I can find some of them here.

Leveling Up:

Oh well." (+0, +1 Points)
Does this mean we can end the fighting quicker?" (+2, +3 Points)
...This feels almost as nice as food." (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action Quotes:

Huh?
Okay.
If you wish it.

I'm sorry for this.
I see an opening.
For my next meal!

Death Quote:

I can't go on.

3*     14/15/16    6/7/8    4/5/6      6/7/8     6/7/8
4*     14/15/16    7/8/9    5/6/7      6/7/8     6/7/8
5*     15/16/17    7/8/9    5/6/7      7/8/9     6/7/8

Max Level Stats:       HP            ATK            SPD          DEF          RES
3*                         30/31/36    26/29/32    21/24/27   14/17/20    18/20/23
4*                         32/34/38    28/31/34    23/26/29   15/18/21    19/22/25
5*                         34/37/40    30/33/36    25/28/31   29/32/35    21/24/27

Thunder         4      2
Elthunder       6      2
Thoron          9      2  
Rexbolt         14     2   : Effective against Dragons, After combat, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk-5 through their next actions.

SKILLS

Active: NaN

Assist: Rally Defense

Slot A: Close Counter (5* Only)
Slot B: NaN
Slot C: Spur Def  > Spur Def 2 > Ward Mages: Grants mage allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+4 during combat. (4* Only)

Description: This Ilyana is modeled after my experience with her spanning multiple playthroughs of FE10. In such a game she was surprisingly tanky and could survive more than any other of my mages. Her stats are fairly balanced across the board excelling in no particular field, except for defense. 

She boasts the highest def of any blue tome user further bolstered by her innate close counter, making her a good counter for sword units. Her role here is a unique one among mages as well, serving as a wall for other magic units through her high def coupled with Close Counter and post-combat Threaten Atk 2 built into her tome (as well as dragon slayer) and finally Ward Mages (A skill not yet in FE Heroes) bolstering the survivability of all other mages.

She essentially takes point with her attack and serves as a wall for other magic units, weakening the attack of enemy units before they attack her at which point they do very little damage and she finishes them off, in the process weakening all nearby allies of that unit while bolstering defenses of ally mages. Essentially making her the frontrunner of mage emblem. Her B slot is extremely versatile due to the type of unit she is and multiple passives would boon her. Swordbreaker for increased emphasis on countering redswords. Renewal for increased survivability, obstruct for better walling, Quick Reposte or Vantage making it even harder to break through her. For active skills, Bonfire would probably be a good attack skill but the most milage out of her would likely be from a defensive skill such as Aegis, Miracle, Pavise or in my opinion most reccomended, Escutcheon. You want swords and lances to attack her, this only sweetens the deal.

Her biggest weakness is green tome users. She's specialized to deal with physical units but she doesn't have the best RES for a magic unit nor is her speed anything special, making it difficult to not only kill other mages but survive encounters with them. OHKO'ing could be difficult for her as well. Her role is to serve as a meatshield and weaken so that other mages can finish off enemy units. Renewal is probably her best B skill in hindsight. 

Next up will likely be Ross. Already have some ideas in my head for him.

A little thing about her... I think her BST are a bit too high (she is a mage, this characters has BST around 146~148)

Title: Wolf of the Plains/Coyote

Name: Hardin

Orb Affinity: Blue

Starting Rank: 5 Star

Description: The Prince of Aurelis, Marth's closest ally. Appears in Mystery of the Emblem

HP: 40

Atk: 31

Spd: 35

Def: 27

Res: 22

Mov: Cavalier

Weapons:

• Steel Lance
  • Silver Lance

• Gradivus

Special Skill: N/A

Skill A: Darting "because a 35 base speed on a horse isn't enough" Blow

Skill B: Hit-and-Run

Skill C: Rider of the Plains: Grants adjacent cavalry allies +3 to all stats through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Spoiler

Title: The Fireman

Name: Volke

Orb Affinity: Colorless

Starting Rank: 4-5 Star

HP: 35

Atk: 34

Spd: 35

Def: 25

Res: 19

Mov: Infantry

Weapon:  - Stiletto+ - Effective against non-infantry units. Non-infantry foes suffer Def/Res-6 after combat through their next actions. Same statline as Poison Dagger.

Support Skill: N/A

Special Skill: Moonbow

Skill A: Death Blow

Skill B: Pass

Skill C:

Spoiler

Tittle: The Silver Fox

Name: Sen

Orb: Colourless - dagger

Ratting: 3* - 4*

Sent is soft looking youth with long silver hair tied into simple tail. His small barely opened eyes earned him his nickname.

Summoned quote: Hello, My name... Well, just call me Sen. If you need obtain some Intel or have someone disappear ask me. I might be able do something about it.

HP: 32

Atk: 30

SPD: 36

Def: 20

Res: 34

Movement: infantry

Special: new moon/moonbow

Iron/steel/silver/Odyssey*

A) Defiant Res 1-3 (5*)

B)Hit and Run (4*)

* Odyssey: mgt: 9, If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 50%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack.

Background: Young noble of Bern, who thanks whim of Ostian Marquis Hector barely escaped purges following kings death. Forced live in shadows "Sen" decided make best of it, repay his benefactor and maybe, one day, even find way to return home.

Greetings: Oh, I am not here check on weakest spots if your defense, just ... give you regards from [Kiran]? Yeah, That's exactly why I am here.

Castle: To protect those who you love, sometimes you need trample of other people dreams. Leave it to me. It's not burden you should bear.

Lord Hector wife? Not telling you. Why don't you ask yourself?

You are patrolling too, huh. It is great for clearing ones mind, don't you think?

Mathew might looks like reasonable fellow, but he can cane with some crazy missions. In t that I can tell you any details though.

Prince Alphonse seems like great ruler beloved by all. I never got chance prove myself like that. Well, maybe it's better that way.

Level up

- Can't be helped, I will have to make up for it with my wits

-That's something I can work with

-Now you see what I am capable of!

Skill: I swear I will not fail you.

Spoiler

I swear I will not fail you

Spoiler

lv.40 conversation

I never told you before, but my true name is Seran Ciros. Though I gave up on it long time ago, I want know more about me. 

My own brother took a chance and used unrest in my homeland chase me away claiming I am traitor if Been. Such farce...

If not for Lord Hector and Mathew I might not live and tell tales now, but they did.

After house of Ciros and Ostia this us third place I can call home so even though I lost lot of things I can't call myself unfortunate gaining so much of friends and comrades. And thus allow me fight for your cause not because you summoned me, but because I want think of you as important friend.

OC from nonexistent direct sequel of FE7. It's lord, but not meant to be self insert. I would be happy hear some feedback.

Here's a try at Kieran:

Spoiler

Kieran | Veteran Knight | 4-5 Star | Green Axe | Cavalry

Stats:
HP: 42/45/48
ATK: 34/37/40
SPD: 26/29/32
DEF: 22/25/28
RES: 15/18/21

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe | MT: 6
2-Star: Steel Axe | MT: 8
3-Star: Brave Axe | MT: 5
5-Star: Brave Axe+ | MT: 8

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Night Sky
4-Star: Astra
5-Star: Galeforce

A Skill:
4-Star: Gamble (Inflicts DEF/RES -4, grants Special charge +1) [think Heavy Blade with no your-ATK->-their-ATK requirement, but with a Life and Death-esque DEF/RES drop]

B Skill:
1-Star:
Brash Assault 1
2-Star: Brash Assault 2
4-Star: Brash Assault 3

Overview: Kieran is a glass cannon who excels in killing people with his high power and auto-doubling via Brave Axe. Galeforce with Gamble can give Kieran 3 actions in a turn if you have a Dancer, or an extra action every other turn if you don't. Kieran has high HP, so he can take a hit or two, which is good because most of his stats will be tanked by his Brave Axe and Gamble.

Brash Assault makes no sense for these stats, admittedly, but it's there because it would be in-character for Kieran to have that, I think. He could maybe get away with it if he's +HP and you tossed the +HP Seal on him? I dunno, it's just there for in-character reasons, you can replace it with Lancebreaker or something with Skill Inheritance if you can't make it work. Also, not sure if Gamble's implementation was good or not.

Also, Oscar:

Spoiler

Oscar | Agile Horseman | 4-5 Star | Blue Lance | Cavalry

Stats:
HP:
36/39/42
ATK: 28/31/34
SPD: 29/32/35
DEF: 23/26/30
RES: 23/26/30

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Lance | 6 MT
2-Star: Steel Lance | 8 MT
3-Star: Silver Lance | 11 MT
5-Star: Silver Lance+ | 15 MT

Special Skill:
3-Star: Daylight
4-Star: Sol

A Skill:
1-Star:
Armored Blow 1
2-Star: Armored Blow 2
4-Star: Armored Blow 3

B Skill:
2-Star:
Lancebreaker 1
3-Star: Lancebreaker 2
5-Star: Lancebreaker 3

Overview: Oscar is very balanced, so he can perform decently in most roles. Lancebreaker lets Oscar combat other lance users effectively, while Armored Blow lets Oscar face physical foes by taking less damage against them. Sol gives Oscar longevity via HP recovery. Overall, Oscar doesn't really excel at much, but he's flexible.

And now, Boyd:

Spoiler

Boyd | Mighty Soldier | 4-5 Star | Green Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
45/48/51
ATK: 36/39/42
SPD: 32/35/38
DEF: 15/18/21
RES: 15/18/21

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe | MT: 6
2-Star: Steel Axe | MT: 8
3-Star: Silver Axe | MT: 11
5-Star: Silver Axe+ | MT: 15

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Dragon Gaze
4-Star: Dragon Fang

A Skill:
1-Star:
Death Blow 1
2-Star: Death Blow 2
4-Star: Death Blow 3

B Skill:
2-Star:
Wings of Mercy 1
3-Star: Wings of Mercy 2
5-Star: Wings of Mercy 3

Overview: Boyd is a glass cannon. He hits extremely hard, and has the SPD to do so twice if you buff him, but he can't survive taking hits with his craptacular DEF and RES. Boyd has 54 ATK with the Silver Axe+ (57 with +ATK), and reaches 60 ATK with Death Blow 3 (63 with +ATK), which is bordering on Effie-level ATK, and then Dragon Fang procs and he does 27 additional damage (28.5, which I think becomes 29, with +ATK), 30 if Boyd's attacking (31.5, which I think becomes 32, with +ATK). Additionally, Boyd can teleport to low-HP allies with Wings of Mercy, so you are not safe from the wrath of Boyd no matter how far away you are.
However, Boyd's DEF and RES are awful, so if you can get the first attack on him, he's gonna die quickly even with his massive HP pool.

And Neimi, because I couldn't come up with anything I liked for Rolf want horse archers already:

Spoiler

Neimi | Tearful Archer | 3-4 Stars | Grey Bow | Cavalry

Stats:
HP:
34/37/40
ATK: 30/33/36
SPD: 33/36/39
DEF: 16/19/22
RES: 25/28/31

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Bow | Mt 4
2-Star: Steel Bow | Mt 6
3-Star: Silver Bow | Mt 9
5-Star: Silver Bow+ | Mt 13

Command Skill:
3-Star: 
Pivot

A Skill:
2-Star:
Darting Blow 1
3-Star: Darting Blow 2
5-Star: Darting Blow 3

B Skill:
1-Star:
Escape Route 1
2-Star: Escape Route 2
4-Star: Escape Route 3

Overview: Neimi is a powerful but fragile archer... on a horse.

That's all I've got, for now. G'night.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Title: Frozen Beauty
Name: Kassandra
Orb Affinity: Grey
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: A priestess honoring a Goddess for eternal youth.

Appearance: Icy, see pic below

HP: 35
ATK: 15
SPD: 35
DEF: 31
RES: 32

MOV: 2, Infantery

5* Weapon: Fragarach(Staff) (MT 12, Range 1-2 || Grants 50% Ice Shield to Healing Targets dependend of amount Healed, reduces Healed-Unit movement range to 1).
Exclusiv to Kassandra, cant be inherited.
Explanation: Gives a Damage Reduction via Ice Shield that reduces incomeing Damage by that amount. Example: She heals a unit for 15 HP, the Unit gets a 7 HP Ice Shield, substracting 7 Dmg of the next attack the unit recieves. This Buff wears off after the next recieved attack, no matter if all of the shield was used up. The Healed Unit though suffers from reduced movement range to 1.
The shield also applies on Special skills like Heavenly Light and grants then all targets the Shield but also the reduced movement range.
The Shield also applies on Kasandra when used with "Live to Serve" but reduces her Movement Range to 1.

Support Skill: Heal, Reconcile, Rehabilitate

3* Special Skill: Imbue (Cooldown 1)
5* Special Skill: Freeze (Cooldown 5): Freezes the Target/Enemy on Attack and renders them immobile/unusable for the next turn (Unit can still counterattack if attacked tough)

Skill A: Ice Spikes 1-3  (Reflects Amount of Damage recieved back [25%-75%] on units attacking with Swords, Axes and Lances), Exclusiv to Healers/Staff users
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Threaten SPD 1-3 (Inflicts -[3-5] SPD on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

1-2 Up: "Let me see.."
3-4 Up: "One step closer to Eternity!"
5-6 Up: "The Goddess blessed me with her Divinity"

Learn Skill: "Perfection is the goal to achieve."

Summoned Quote: "I shall Freeze your Threats!!!"

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Your order?"
Selection 2: "Yes?"
Selection 3: "Interesting..."

Battle Quotes:

Healing 1: "May your Beauty be preserved!"
Healing 2: "Feeling chilly?"
Healing 3: "Suffering is the key to Eternal Youth."

Attack 1: "Freeze!!!"
Attack 2: "Winter is comeing!"
Attack 3: "Let it go!"

Defeat: "My reflection cracked..."

Kassandra.png

Edited by Hilda

I'm back! This time with a character that ISN'T from Awakening! Guess who?

Title: Child of Destiny
Name: Nils
Orb Affinity: Green Dragon
Starting Star Rank: 5*

Character Description: A young and mysterious bard who enjoys playing the flute. Ninian's younger brother. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Appearance: 

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 15/16/17
ATK: 4/5/6
SPD: 6/7/8
DEF: 5/6/7
RES: 4/5/6

Spoiler

Level 40

HP: 39/42/45
ATK: 21/24/28
SPD: 30/33/36
DEF: 20/23/26
RES: 23/27/30

Spoiler

Nils' stats are identical to Ninian's.

MOV: 2 (Infantry)
Weakness: Falchion, Naga

5* Weapon: Dark Breath+
3* Weapon: Dark Breath
2* Weapon: Fire Breath+
1* Weapon: Fire Breath

Support Skill: Play (same effect as dance and sing. Nils exclusive.)

Special Skill: N/A

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Wings of Mercy 1-3(Wings of Mercy 3 at 4*)
Skill C:  Hone Dragons (Atk/Spd +6 for adjacent dragon allies)

* * * * * Quotes * * * * *

1-2 Up: "Drat. I need to work harder for next time."
3-4 Up: "This is music to my ears."
5-6 Up: "Good. This will help me protect my sister in the future."

Learn Skill: "Wow, thank you! I feel stronger already!"

Summoned Quote: "I'm Nils- a flutist. I travel around and perform with my sister. Speaking of which, have you seen her anywhere?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "How can I help?"
Selection 2: *humming* "Hmm hmm hmm hmm hm-Oh?"
Selection 3: "Alright."

Special 1: *Laughs*
Special 2: "May my tune help."
Special 3: "Hope you aren't afraid of dragons!"

Special 4: "Practice makes perfect!"

Defeat: "Ninian... I'm... Sorry..."

Detailed Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: "What do you think of... dragons?"
Quote 2: "The air here is really nice. Very clean and... sustainable..."

Quote 3: "I may not look it, but I'm pretty good at playing the flute. Wanna hear?"
Quote 4: "Back home, I would use my foresight to tell fortunes. Would you like me to tell you one?"
Quote 5: "I wish to become strong like my big sister." 

Quote 6: "You think of me as a... Friend?"
Quote 7: "I... have a hard time trusting others... But... I feel that I can trust you. It's nice."
Quote 8: "Do you need anything?"

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "You're not like the rest of us, are you? You just seem, different... In a good way of course!"
Normal 2: "Hey, [Summoner]. I'm just polishing my flute. Want me to play you a new tune I learned?"
Normal 3: "My sister, Ninian, and I, we're actually half dra-.. Oh! Nevermind!"
Normal 4: "I feel safe in this realm. No need to run from the perils of my world."

Guest Greetings: "[Friend] has asked me to come and play you a little tune. Oh, and to say hello!"

5 Star, Level 40 Special Dialogue: 

"Hey, [Summoner].... I guess my secret's out, huh. You know, about me being a dragon. I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner.
"I didn't say anything, not because I don't trust you, but because my past experiences have made me more weary of others."
"Back in my world, My sister and I were constantly on the run from the Black Fangs. People would turn a blind eye and refuse to help us in our time of need."
"It hurts to think about those times... But I've grown since then, and it's because of you." 
"You've shown me only kindness and put your complete trust in me, irregardless of my heritage and my secrets."
"Thank you, [Summoner]. I promise that I'll use the strength you've provided me to protect not only my sister, but you as well."

-------

AFTERTHOUGHTS:

I like Nils' build. He sort of mirrors his sister, but there are differences that set them apart. I was tempted to make a new breath, "Ice Breath", but I got lazy and gave him Dark breath instead.

Also, for a VA, I could see Max Mittelman voicing him (probably because I think Nils would sound similar to Gordin.)
Apologies for the bad dialogue. I had a real hard time with it, since I've never played FE7 (I know, shame on me). 

Woo! That 5* Confession was a roller coaster (It's like 12:30am rn where I am. I'm allowed to be emotional sometimes.)

Please tell me how I did.

9 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Thank you. 
I did my best to reference FE7 quirks.

Also, @BANRYU - because I want to know I captured his personality right.

....?? o30 Wait.... what am I being asked about.....?? x3