Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

My last build. It's at the bottom of the previous page.

Oh.... it's just... identical to Ninian, bascially....?? o30 Not very interesting to my tastes, personally... =w=;; sorry!

(....wait why me specifically though....??)

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

Oh.... it's just... identical to Ninian, bascially....?? o30 Not very interesting to my tastes, personally... =w=;; sorry!

(....wait why me specifically though....??)

Ah, because you're one of the most prominent users here.

Actually, the identical stats was me trying to reference fe7... I thought that nils and Ninians had identical stats in that game too...

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Ah, because you're one of the most prominent users here.

Actually, the identical stats was me trying to reference fe7... I thought that nils and Ninians had identical stats in that game too...

:0 . . . really???? I didn't know that I was =3=;;

But uhh, yeah that's correct, technically... So I guess in that sense, giving them similar skills makes sense too... although I suppose this is why he doesn't interest me too much as a potential addition to the game, if he would just be similar to Ninian. Units with unique niches and skillset combinations are what tends to interest me haha ;; 

Personally, Lewyn would be my top choice for a male green refresher unit... I'd do a mockup build for him (and maybe Arvis), but I haven't played genealogy and don't know if I could do them justice .3.

31 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

:0 . . . really???? I didn't know that I was =3=;;

But uhh, yeah that's correct, technically... So I guess in that sense, giving them similar skills makes sense too... although I suppose this is why he doesn't interest me too much as a potential addition to the game, if he would just be similar to Ninian. Units with unique niches and skillset combinations are what tends to interest me haha ;; 

Personally, Lewyn would be my top choice for a male green refresher unit... I'd do a mockup build for him (and maybe Arvis), but I haven't played genealogy and don't know if I could do them justice .3.

At least nils would make for great skill fodder :P

I'd say go for the lewyn build. I went after nils and I've never played fe7. (I was a lil' tater tot when the game came out.) I want to play it though.

9 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

At least nils would make for great skill fodder :P

I'd say go for the lewyn build. I went after nils and I've never played fe7. (I was a lil' tater tot when the game came out.) I want to play it though.

I suppose so x3 Sorry I don't have much good to say there BTw I'm just trying to be honest x3x ;; I also could comment on other not-so balanced builds but no one asked xDD and hey we're all tryna have fun here. So do whatchu want, you don't necessarily need my approval haha. 

7 hours ago, salinea said:

Lewyn isn't a refresh unit in Genealogy. It would be super weird to make him one in Heroes.

I would like to point out that Ninian was not a playable manakete in FE7, Lucius and Raven both use a weapon they only get on promotion in their own games, and Faye cannot promote into a bow-using class in Echoes (IIRC... not 100% on that one though). I'd like to think Lewyn becoming a refresher would be more on the 'ninian dragon' (IE: good) end of the 'this doesn't match up with what was in their game' spectrum. 

Aight Imma do it I guess. 

Name: Lewyn
Title: Forseti's Heir (??)
Weapon Type: Tome (Green)
Unit Type: Infantry

Character Description: The prince of Selesse and inheritor of the Forseti tome who masquerades as a bard. 

5* Max Neutral Stats: 42 HP | 21 Atk | 35 Spd | 19 Def | 31 Res (148 BST, VS 149 for Azura/Ninian and 150 for Olivia)

Weapon: Forseti (Mt 14 | Range 2 | +4 Speed when initiating)

Assist Skill: Perform (??) (Sing/Dance clone)

Passive A: Swift Sparrow 2

Passive B: Pass 3

So based on Lewyn's stats in GotHW, my idea is basically a superspeedy Res tanker, albeit squishy and not very hard-hitting.... (his Atk of course needs to be low to compensate for having a legendary weapon AND being a refresher) So his kit mainly focuses on giving him the ungodly speed that he apparently packs in FE4 (+20 speed modifier on Forseti? 90% Spd growth? Jeezus). Not super sure about his title or description and if anyone wants to suggest some more character-relevant skills that might be more fitting that'd be cool too lol. 

Bonus: Emperor Tankmage

Name: Arvis
Title: Emperor of Grannvale
Weapon Type: Tome (Red)
Unit Type: Armor

Character Description: An ambitious ruler who seeks to control Jugdral to bring about his vision of peace. (??)

5* Max Neutral Stats: 46 HP | 32 Atk | 30 Spd | 26 Def | 34 Res (168 BST)

Weapon: Valflame (Mt 14 | Range 2 | Effect: TBH I have no idea what to do for this, I'm mainly leaning toward cloning the effects of Durandal or Binding Blade x__x)

Special Skill: Blazing Flame

Passive B: Green Tomebreaker 3

Passive C: Spur Speed 3

I mean... he's an armored mage so it's not THAT hard to make him unique, and his Special is easy in terms of flavor lol... mostly dunno what weapon effect to give him, I'm thinking either just a passive Atk+2 or else Death Blow 2? shrug. He could easily have any number of other skills in place of Tomebreaker, IE Close Counter, Death Blow, Obstruct... maybe there's something appropriate for him flavor-wise or character-wise that I wouldn't know. The point is that his B-passive is flexible if anyone has better suggestions, lol. (Passive C is meant to emulate his Charm skill, but could also be Spur Spd 2 -> Goad Armor)

EDIT: Or hell maybe Valflame has a built-in Close Counter. I got no idea lol. 

Edited by BANRYU

Corrin (F)

Class: Witch (Red Tome)

HP 33/35/38 ATK 34/36/38 SPD 32/35/37 DEF 18/20/22 RES 29/32/35

Weapon:Fire

Elfire

Bolganon

Lantern: 14 might if unit initiates combat enemy gets speed -5 and cannot move on next turn

No Special Skill

A Swift Sparrow 2

C Threaten Resistance

thats how i'd do a witch anyway

3 hours ago, Silverdawn77 said:

Corrin (F)

Class: Witch (Red Tome)

HP 33/35/38 ATK 34/36/38 SPD 32/35/37 DEF 18/20/22 RES 29/32/35

Weapon:Fire

Elfire

Bolganon

Lantern: 14 might if unit initiates combat enemy gets speed -5 and cannot move on next turn

No Special Skill

A Swift Sparrow 2

C Threaten Resistance

Needs Wings of Mercy or Escape Route for that warp spam. Or you could just make Warp an Assist skill.

7 hours ago, salinea said:

Well, you didn't.

Allright, cool. I'm gonna do more Genealogy builds. 

Name: Sigurd
Title: Paladin of Light
Weapon Type: Sword (Red)
Unit Type: Cavalry

Character Description: Ehh some guy he was kinda cool n famous. He died tho so sad

5* Max Neutral Stats: 47 HP | 34 Atk | 29 Spd | 28 Def | 16 Res (154 total)

Weapon: Tyrfing

Special Skill: Growing Light

Passive A: Darting Blow

Passive C: Hone Cavalry

Name: Deirdre
Title: Maiden of Prophecy
Weapon Type: Staff (Grey)
Unit Type: Infantry

Character Description: Oooooh she gets arooooound, what a playa~

5* Max Neutral Stats: 42 HP | 30 Atk | 25 Spd | 18 Def | 33 Res (148 total)

Weapon: Silence (Mt 6 | Range 2 | after combat, Tome units cannot make an attack | possibly exclusive?)

Assist Skill: Martyr

Special Skill: Heavenly Light

Passive A: HP+4/Res+2

Edited by BANRYU

Thought I would try my hand at our Cipher girls... and guy out of sheer hype for Echoes

Spoiler

Title: Apprentice Sky Knight
Name: Emma
Orb Affinity: Blue (Lance)
Starting Star Rank: 3 star or 4 star.

Character Description: A young Sky Knight of Hoshido. While she is a bit inexpirienced, she is doing her hardest to become the best in the land. Appears in Fire Emblem Cipher.

Appearance: Emma as a Sky Knight from Fates

HP: 31
ATK: 32
SPD: 37
DEF: 28
RES: 30

MOV: 2, Flier

5* Weapon: Sapphire Lance+ (MT 12) (Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.)
4* Weapon: Sapphire Lance (MT 8) (Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6)

Support Skill: Reposition (Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit)

4* Special Skill: ---
5* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: --- 
Skill B: Quick Reposite 1-3 (Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ [90%, 80%, 70%])(Quick Reposite 3 available at 4*)
Skill C: Aptitude 1-3 (this unit receives [x1.25, x1.5, x2] the amount of after battle SP)

Spoiler

Title: Teacher of the Black Shadow
Name: Shade
Orb Affinity: Green (Tome)
Starting Star Rank: 4 star or 5 star.

Character Description: A Dark Mage form Nhor and rival of Emma. Due to her exploits she became known as "Black Shadow Teacher". Appears in Fire Emblem Cipher.

Appearance: Shade as a Dark Mage from Fates

HP: 33
ATK: 36
SPD: 23
RES: 28

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Waste+ (MT 6) (Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat.) (can be given to any mage regardless of color)
4* Weapon: Waste (MT 3) (Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat.) (can be given to any mage regardless of color)
3* Weapon: Ruin (MT 6)
1* Weapon: Flux (MT 4)

Support Skill: --- 

4* Special Skill: Night Sky (Grants +50% to damage dealt. Cooldown: 4)
5* Special Skill: Glimmer (Grants +50% to damage dealt. Cooldown: 3)

Skill A: Speed 1, Speed Res 1-2 (Grants [Spd, Spd/Res] [+1, +2])
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Hone Speed 1-3 (Grants adjacent allies Spd[+2, +3, +4] through their next actions at the start of each turn)

Spoiler

Title: Fencing Crane
Name: Yuzu
Orb Affinity: Red (Sword)
Starting Star Rank: 4 star or 5 star.

Character Description: A young Hoshidan Samurai and Master of the Crane. While shy she is more than capable of a fighter. Appears in Fire Emblem Cipher

Appearance: Yuzu as a Samurai from Fates

HP: 39
ATK: 32
SPD: 39
DEF: 27
RES: 21

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Wo Dao+ (MT 13) (Grants +10 to damage when Special triggers.)
4* Weapon: Wo Dao (MT 9) (Grants +10 to damage when Special triggers.)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6)

4* Special Skill: New Moon (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%. Cooldown: 3 turns)
5* Special Skill: Moonbow (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%. Cooldown: 2 turns)

Skill A: Fire Boost 1-3 (If unit has at least 3 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit receives ATK[+2, +4, +6] during combat) 
Skill C: Threaten Def 1-3 (Inflicts Def[-3, -4, -5] on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn 

Spoiler

Title: Twin Blade Cavalier
Name: Lando
Orb Affinity: Red (Sword)
Starting Star Rank: 5 star.

Character Description: An Elibian Cavalier and friend of Emma, Shade, and Yuzu. His skill with the blade is only matched by his skill with the dice. Appears in Fire Emblem Cipher

Appearance: Lando as a Cavalier from the Elibe games

HP: 33
ATK: 33
SPD: 35
RES: 26

MOV: 3, Cavalry

5* Weapon: Twin Silver Swords (MT 10) (Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat) (cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6)

4* Special Skill: Risk (increase ATK by +50%, may increase ATK by +100% instead (20% chance). Cooldown: 4 turns) (in battle forecast it is shown as ATK +50%)
5* Special Skill: Gamble (increase ATK by +100%, may increase ATK by +200% instead (20% chance). Cooldown: 4 turns) (in battle forecast it is shown as ATK +100%)

Skill A: Triangle Adept 1-3 (Gives Atk[+10%, +15%, +20%] if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk[-10%,-15%, -20%] if disadvantage.) 
Skill B: Brash Assault 1-3 (Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at HP ≤ [30%, 40%, 50%] and attacking a foe that can counter.)
Skill C: --- 

Edited by Rygalla
Clarified and Modified some things.

EDIT: Using this post to hold a table of contents for my custom heroes, as sigs don't allow too many URLs. Also fixed Limstella slightly.

Wow, this thread is so nice, I always love being creative with the games I play... I'll start by commenting on the latest post:

Aptitude is a nice idea but in practice I'm not sure how good it is to have a skill whose sole purpose is grinding more skills faster. Otherwise Emma feels pretty standard-fare.

Shade has actually a nice concept. I guess Waste/Waste+ is supposed to be inheritable which is why it has 3 less MT than Dire Thunder. As it is though I'm not sure if any other prominent green mages would want this.

For Yuzu Fire Boost is a nice idea for red brawlers, which is a nice combination with her Wo Dao built which is generally a speeder build. I'm not well-versed in stats so I can't exactly say how viable she is for her role. But even if it's just for inheriting her passive A, I think a lot of people would want her.

Lastly Lando is probably the most interesting of the bunch, however, also the most unbalanced. His luck-based skills add an element of unpredictability to an otherwise luckless game (once the battle actually starts) so I would recommend steering clear of such and finding alternative ways to implement them. Twin Silver Swords, even as a unique skill, feels too strong. Since every point of MT counts double, this weapon has 6 more MT than the standard Brave Sword+. Given that he has a very respectable base speed, with the right build, it looks like nothing could stop him...

Now, for my own entry. Sadly a character type we probably won't get to see in Heroes due to their type and fate, but I wanted to give it a shot. Like I said above, I'm really not that well-versed in stats, so I just gave approximate grading based on performance compared to heroes of comparable type.

One more disclaimer - it's been a long time since I played the game, and I don't really remember much in the terms of exact quotes and such. Therefore, a lot of the personality built into the quotes is reconstruction based on my memories and available information. Hopefully I got the general feel of the character right.

Spoiler

TITLE: Soulless Morph
NAME: Limstella
ORB AFFINITY: Blue Tome
STARTING STAR RANK: 3-4 (GHB)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: A powerful, soulless morph created by Nergal. Entirely loyal to its master. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

MOV: 2, Infantry

STAT DISTRIBUTION (scale 1-5) & ROLE CONCEPT:
HP: average (3), ATK: average (3), DEF: very low (1), RES: average (3), SPD: low (2)
Limstella is meant to be a well-rounded mage whose ability to excel in combat depends on positioning and tactics. Her stats are generally average. Her HP and RES means that she can reliably avoid OHKO by even green mages, and her SPD should be high enough to prevent getting doubled too easily. Her only glaring weakness is her low DEF, but she should avoid close combat anyway. On the other hand, her ATK leaves something to be desired as well. She is meant to cover these weaknesses through use of her skills. Her Full Freeze passive in conjunction with a Drag Back assist can let her continue to rain her Fimbulvetr spell on a melee target without him ever being able to reach her. Even if she is dueling a ranged enemy, however, the minus SPD eff of Full Freeze will give her a significant chance to survive or even kill the enemy outright.

WEAPON:
1* - Thunder (4 MT, 2 RNG)
2* - Elthunder (6 MT, 2 RNG)
3* - Thoron (9 MT, 2 RNG)
5* - Fimbulvetr (14 MT, 2 RNG. Effective against flying units. Non-inheritable)

ASSIST:
Ardent Sacrifice (Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10HP (but cannot reach 0 this way))

SPECIAL:
n/a

SKILL A:
1* - Defiant Atk 1 (Grants Atk +3 at start of turn if unit's HP <= 50%)
2* - Defiant Atk 2 (Grants Atk +5 at start of turn if unit's HP <= 50%)
4* - Defiant Atk 3 (Grants Atk +7 at start of turn if unit's HP <= 50%)

SKILL B:
2* - Seal Speed 1 (After combat, foe suffers Spd-3 through its next action.)
4* - Seal Speed 2 (After combat, foe suffers Spd-5 through its next action.)
5* - Full Freeze (After combat, foe suffers Spd-5 and is prevented from moving more than 1 space through its next action. Requires Seal Speed 2.)

SKILL C:
n/a

NON-BATTLE QUOTES:

- On Summon: "You... you are not my master. Who are you?"
- 0-1 Growth: "...have I disappointed you?"
- 2-3 Growth: "Does this please you?"
- 4-5 Growth: "My power belongs to you."
- Learn Skill: "You... you are offering me this power, so I may serve you better, are you not?"

- Castle 1: "My master, my creator... what would he think of me, should he see me like this?"
- Castle 2: "The others here, I feel... a strange sensation, when I talk to them. Is this what they call kinship?"
- Castle 3: "I have never before sensed such high quality and quantity of quintessence as in this place. My master would have been pleased."
- Castle 4: "The flowers here, they are... beautiful."
- Castle 5: "Do you wish me to extract quintessence for you? Simply direct me to those you desire."

- Greet: "Are you the one called <name>? I was tasked to deliver a message to you by <friend>. It says... mumble, mumble... 'hello'."

- Character Screen 1: "For the entirety of my existence, I have served my master. Now - what should I do?"
- Character Screen 2: "Male, female... what does that mean?"
- Character Screen 3: "Your quintessence feels powerful... my master would have wanted me to gather it."
- Character Screen 4: "You have gathered an impressive collection of pawns."
- Character Screen 5: "This place... so different from where I came from. And yet, the killing is the same."
- Character Screen 6: (5*) "While I am here, I shall call you... master."
- Character Screen 7: (5*) "The magical energy raging within my body will one day kill me. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in five years... what was that? You say you won't let that happen?"
- Character Screen 8: (5*) "I am a construct. Therefore, everything I feel is a construct as well. Even... even this warmth I feel when close to you..."

- Confession:
"Ah, it is you, master. It still... baffles me, how natural it has come to be that I call you that.
You wish to know about my past? Such a story as mine would only cloud your mood. But... if you insist.
I am a being that was never born. I was created, out of human flesh and pure magical energy, for the sole
purpose of serving my master and helping him achieve his goals. I have slain countless people in order
to gather their quintessence. And through it all, I felt no remorse. No empathy. Nothing.

And yet, ever since I was called here... something within me changed. I feel... I...
...feel."

BATTLE QUOTES:

- Selection 1: "Command me..."
- Selection 2: "Direct my hand..."
- Selection 3: "I exist to serve."

- Critical 1: "Kneel before my master."
- Critical 2: "You shall be erased."
- Critical 3: "Vanish within the endless winter."
- Critical 4: "Freeze, and be forgotten."

- Critical Health: "I... is this... pain...?"
- Defeat: "I... master... I am sorry..."

Edited by Nightmayre

1 hour ago, Nightmayre said:

TITLE: Soulless Morph
NAME: Limstella

Dang, your quotes for her made me shed a tear.

Anyway, I think she would work best as a grand hero, rather than a summon, as she is a bad-guy.

@Nightmayre Add me to the list who also likes your Limstella, especially the quotes! The only thing I am unsure about is the Ardent Sacrifice skill and don't know why that is in her kit, but otherwise everything looks awesome!

I think it is time that I revisited some of my past characters, make some revisions, and start compiling them all together on a list for future reference. So, I'll start with some of my "fully fleshed" custom heroes! (Also, I am updating the original post with links to all of the custom heroes made in this topic. This should help with exposure and helping others find characters that may already be made!)

Changelog

Spoiler

Version 2

Marcus - The Forsaken Knight
- The Moonlight Tome now recovers only 6 HP, down from 7 HP.

Marcus - The Ashen Knight
- Dawnbreaker now has 12 MT, instead of 14 MT.

Morgan - Gift From Afar
- Dawnbreaker now has 12 MT, instead of 14 MT.
- Tome of Tyr no longer stacks with similar effects.

Renee - Star Seeker
- Legendbreaker HP Thresholds changed to (90%, 80%, 70%) instead of (90%, 75%, 50%).

Version 1

General
- All characters now have proper stats instead of just estimates.
- All passives now show their default max level for the description.
- In-Battle quotes are omitted entirely, as they are mostly just grunts. Morgan and Renee are exceptions to this.
- Status Screen quotes now show their required "Star Level" to hear the respective dialogue.

- Is now an innate 4 or 5 star character instead of a 3 or 4 star character. (Just flavor really, it is meaningless in the long run.)
- Revised the Moonlight tome, basing its new stats off the "Spring Eggs."
-- It gains 3 MT to be in line with other Legendary Tomes.
-- It loses the innate "Close Counter" completely.
-- HP received from healing reduced to 7, down from 10.
- Specials changed from Glowing Ember and Ignis to Night Sky and Astra. (This is to better synergize with his kit now he has proper stats.)
- Life and Death now has the proper description.

Marcus - The Ashen Knight
- Loses "Talis Solis" and just gets Daylight instead. (This is more to make him in line with normal Heroes mechanics.)
- Gains "Heavy Blade" instead of "Fury." (Fury and Obstruct seem counter-intuitive, and making Sol proc more often makes the Ashen Knight more of a protector.)

Morgan - Gift From Afar
- Trivia: Morgan's (and Renee's) stats were crossed by adding up M!Robins and Lucina's / Cherche's stats, then dividing them by 2. To fit proper values, I added numbers to all stats to represent Morgan's own nature.

Renee - Star Seeker
- Swordbreaker is replaced by Legendbreaker, which is arguably more powerful than the "illegal" Swordbreaker skill...

Title: The Forsaken Knight
Name: Marcus
Orb Affinity: Red Tome
Starting Star Rank: 4 or 5 Star

Character Description: A mysterious knight carrying a heavy burden. He appears in Awakening and Fates as a self-insert character.

Appearance: Takes an appearance similar to Sacred Stone's Great Knight, but wields a Tome instead of a conventional weapon. Dominant color is black with gold trimmings that have lost their luster. The armor itself is battered and worn. Marcus does not wear a helmet.

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total	MOV
Marcus		42	32	29	24	18	145	3, Cavalry

5* Weapon: Moonlight (MT 14, Range 2 || After a battle initiated by the user, user recovers 6 HP)
4* Weapon: Fenrir (MT 9, Range 2)

Assist Skill: ---

D!Special Skill: Night Sky (Grants +50% to damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 4)
5* Special Skill: Astra (Grants +150% to damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 5)

Skill A: Life and Death (Grants Atk/Spd+5. Inflicts Def/Res-5.)
Skill C: Threaten RES (Inflicts -5 RES on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up: "A modest development."
3-4 Up: "It seems I still have much to learn."
5-6 Up: "Hmm, it feels like I am breaking mortal limits..."

Learn Skill: "If I must use this to prevail, then I shall do so."

Summoned Quote: "You have called upon me, Summoner? Then I shall assist."

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Patrolling the grounds, (name)? If you need someone to take over, just ask."
Normal 2: "I should have known. These people I see, they are not necessarily the same ones I used to know from long ago..."
Normal 3: "I dislike waiting. I have been waiting for an eternity and have traveled across time and worlds... "
Normal 4: "Heed this advice well, Summoner. Patience is a virtue, yet one should seize the day when the opportunity arises."
Normal 5: “Ah, Summoner, I was just about to head out. Need anything from the market?”

Guest Greetings: "Hail, (name). (guest) sends their regards."

Confession:

"I never told you much about myself, have I, Summoner?

I am but a wanderer, traveling from place to place, world to world, aiding those who need it most. Some may even call me a hero for what I do, but I wonder how many see past this facade.

To put it simply, I was in love once, a long, long time ago. One could say I still technically am, provided there is any warmth within this hollowed out shell. Everything I did, everything I still do, is just for her. Yet, to be feared by someone you love is... indescribable.

It seems I have become a monster, a covetous beast. I can speak of chivalry and ideals, but such prospects can be twisted from any perspective. Love becomes jealousy, devotion into obsession, passion that smothers... My dream was shattered so another's could be fulfilled. All I wanted was to go home and become a family man, but what is a family man without a family to take care of?

Thus, I wander on. Everywhere I go I help others to keep their dreams alives. Even here, we are trying to stabilize and bring peace to these different worlds. There are still many dreamers out there and they need not experience this pain. I do not want them to become like me.

Let the children play in the streets without fear. May the soldiers grow old instead of dying in battle. Fulfill the dreams of peace and prosperity for the rulers of the realm. From shadows, I shall help them accomplish their desires.

After all, what is one man's shattered dream compared to the fulfilled many?"

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Your order?"
Selection 2: "Yes?"
Selection 3: "Interesting..."

Critical 1: "You should have reconsidered…"
Critical 2: “A terrible fate awaits…”
Critical 3: "Farewell, and good night.”
Critical 4: “Going down?”

Critical Health: "It seems I may have made a miscalculation..."
Defeat: "I am a failure... once again..."

Detailed Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: “Hmm?”
Quote 2: "Forgive me, my mind was elsewhere..."
Quote 3: "The glimmering sun, the puffy clouds in the bright blue sky... It reminds me of home."
Quote 4: "To gaze upon the full moon and the light of a thousand stars... It is a sight a rare few cherish these days."
Quote 5 (4*): "I assure you, Summoner, I am well enough for battle. My thanks for your concern."
Quote 6 (4*): “Is it normal that the girls here like to leave so little to the imagination? It is somewhat unsettling…”
Quote 7 (5*): “Do I know Corrin or Lucina? Well, yes, but not necessarily the same ones you do, Summoner.”
Quote 8 (5*):
"And so the morning light came to pass
As the sunlit sky watches over
Warriors seeking their final breath
Amongst the stars and grace of the moon..."

Character Theme: Eclipse of the Moon - Hyrule Warriors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuW38JQrDfY

Battle Theme: Eclipse of the Moon (Guitar Version) - Hyrule Warriors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb923IHkdg8

Marcus - The Ashen Knight (Alt Marcus)

Hide contents

Title: The Ashen Knight
Name: Marcus
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: A knight reborn from the ashes. With his newfound vigor, he will protect his allies to his final breath.

Appearance: Takes an appearance similar to Sacred Stone's Great Knight and wields a Sword and Shield, but is dismounted. Dominant color is black with aged, but polished, gold trimmings. The armor itself has seen many battles but remains in remarkable condition. Marcus does not wear a helmet.

Marcus		45	36	31	26	20	158	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Dawnbreaker (MT 12, Range 1 || Deals damage to opponents DEF or RES, whichever is lower.)

Assist Skill: ---

D!Special Skill: Daylight (Heal 30% of damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 4)
5* Special Skill: Sol (Heal 50% of damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 4)

Skill A: Heavy Blade (If unit's Atk - foe's Atk ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 attack. [If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.])
Skill B: Obstruct (Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ 50. [No effect on foes with a Pass skill.])

* * * * * Quotes * * * * *

1-2 Up: "Don't worry, (name), I got this."
3-4 Up: "There we go. Progress!"
5-6 Up: "Yes... This is more like it!"

Learn Skill: "One more step to becoming more powerful."

Summoned Quote: "Hail, Summoner. I am at your service."

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Checking up on everyone, (name)? It is important to keep your soldiers happy and healthy, much like any family."
Normal 2: "You have quite a collection here with this Order of Heroes. I am honored to be here, Summoner."
Normal 3: "I dislike waiting. It makes me nervous..."
Normal 4: “Mind if I use the castle’s kitchen? I’ve been wanting to cook one of my favorite recipes with the ingredients found here in Askr.”
Normal 5: "Sometimes I have these nightmares of despair and loneliness, yet when I come to, I am myself again. Yet, I wonder, am I the man here dreaming of these nightmares, or am I the man in the nightmare dreaming of this happy life?”

Guest Greetings: "Hail, (name). (guest) sent me over to see if you need anything."

Confession:

"Well, (name), it has been a long journey, hasn't it? If you have a moment, I have something I must confess.

As of late, I have been having these nightmares. I see myself, and yet it is not me. The other version wears the same armor as I, but it is battered and worn. He wields magic in combat while I stay with the sword and board. He rides into battle on a mount while I do so on foot.

Despite this, I cannot help but feel a strong connection. In those nightmares, everything seems so real. The despair, the pain, the loneliness... When I wake, I know not if I am myself again. Here, I am happy. I help you, (name), preserve the peace of countless worlds, and I know when I return home that I will be greeted with open arms.

Yet... What if this is but a dream, and that dark world is reality? Sometimes I think my nightmares are given a corporeal form and I see that "dark version" of myself walk these very halls. I know there are many different worlds and not everyone here may be from the same one, but still, it is rather troubling.

The more I ponder about this, the more I begin to believe this is all but a dream. I want to be wrong, (name), I so desperately want to be wrong. I want to go home and be embraced by my family, as if I never left. My two kids would run to me, exclaiming "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!" My wife would be there, supportive as she always is, as we hold each other close. At night, we would tuck the children into bed, and finally be able to be left on our lonesome...

Thus, I ask of you, Summoner. Help me. As long as I am here, I shall serve by your side. As long as I am in battle, I know that this reality is real. When all of this is over, I beg of you, send me home. I must know the answer to these questions.

For if this is all but a dream, then what purpose do I have here?..."

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Orders, Summoner?"
Selection 2: "Forward!"
Selection 3: "Intriguing..."

Critical 1: "You shall not pass!"
Critical 2: "Now you've done it..."
Critical 3: "You asked for this!"
Critical 4: “Farewell, and good night.”

Critical Health: "I may have made an error here..."
Defeat: "Hello Darkness, my old friend..."

Quote 1: “Hey.”
Quote 2: "Ah, forgive me. I was thinking of my family back home."
Quote 3: "A rare few stare out in the sky, during day or night. Tis a wonderful sight many miss..."
Quote 4: "Do I remind you of someone else? Somewhat? I suppose that can't be helped..."
Quote 5 (4*): "This world of Zenith is a beautiful place. One day I may explore its natural wonders."
Quote 6 (4*): “Well, that was enough sightseeing for today. I am not going to get used to this…”
Quote 7 (5*): “I should get around to writing something about my adventures here. Any ideas?”
Quote 8 (5*):
"As the flowers bloom with dawn's new light,
A wish was made and fulfilled by night.
We sail alone on this moonlit stream.
Dismissing what is real, and not our dreams."

Character Theme (Main):  Impregnable Defence - Tactics Ogre (PSP): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrWkm4aJTkU
Character Theme (Alt): Avilla Henya - Tactics Ogre (SNES): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR3jOBklsJ8
Battle Theme: Sir Alonne - Dark Souls II || https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY

Morgan - Gift From Afar (Lucina!Morgan)

Title: Gift from Afar
Name: Morgan
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 3 or 4 Star

Character Description: The daughter of the Tactician Mark and Lucina, the Future Witness. She is extremely cheerful.

Appearance: Straight up F!Morgan from Awakening, with Lucina's hair color. She wields a "Forged Levin Sword," but is functions as a melee only sword for the purposes of this character. (Note: While Ashen Knight Marcus and Morgan share the same sword name Dawnbreaker with similar functions, they are not the same sword.)

Morgan		43	32	33	28	21	157 	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Dawnbreaker (MT 12, Range 1 || Deals damage to opponents DEF or RES, whichever is lower.)
3* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11, Range 1)
2* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)

3* Special Skill: Glowing Ember (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's DEF || Charge Cost: 4)
4* Special Skill: Ignis (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's DEF || Charge Cost: 4)
5* Special Skill: Aether (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%. Unit restores HP=half damage dealt || Charge Cost: 5)

Skill A: Tome of Tyr (Accelerates Special trigger [cooldown count -1]. Does not stack with similar effects.)
Skill B: Escape Route 1-3 (Enables unit whose own HP <= [30%-50%] to warp adjacent to any ally)

1-2 Up: "Whoa... Gotta say, this is kind of a letdown."
3-4 Up: "Nice! Soon I'll be as strong as Father is!"
5-6 Up: "All right! Time to tip the scales!"

Learn Skill: "This is one big step closer to achieving my dream!"

Summoned Quote: "Hi! I don't know who you are, but I'll help!"

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "You know, I've been wondering. What is a Hero, anyway?"
Normal 2: "My brain is all foggy, but at least I remember Dad!"
Normal 3: "Is it normal to always have someone patrolling around and check up on people? Father did that too back home."
Normal 4: "Hey (name), look at this! I got this crazy idea for a tactic, but I don't know if it will work..."
Normal 5: "Wow, there are so many strategy guides in the library! I'll impress Father with all the new stuff I learned!"

Guest Greetings: "Hello there! (Name) sent me over to say hi!"

Confession: Not implemented. I have no idea what to type here.

Battle Quotes
Note: Most normal Battle quotes are just grunts. I have taken artistic liberty by replacing the grunts with some lines.

Selection 1: "Let's go!"
Selection 2: "Hey!"
Selection 3: "Lead on."

Battle 1: "I've got this!"
Battle 2: "Over here!"
Battle 3: "Ha!"

Critical 1: "This ends here!"
Critical 2: "Checkmate!"
Critical 3: "Time to even the odds!"
Critical 4: "Amatuer!"

Critical Health: "Just part of the plan..."
Defeat: "I'm sorry..."

Quote 1: "Heehee."
Quote 2: "Next time we fight, I got your back. I guarantee it!"
Quote 3: "No! I just had it! I had an awesome plan! Then I forgot it..."
Quote 4: "Wait, I came out of that? So when someone is born, do they all come out from that thing?"
Quote 5 (4*): "Do I know you from somewhere? Probably not, but you feel familiar to me for some reason. Strange."
Quote 6 (4*): "I wonder if Mother and Father are here..."
Quote 7 (5*): "I just remembered something! I with with Mom and Dad in Ylisse, and..."
Quote 8 (5*): "I may still be training, but you can believe in me out in the field!"

Author Comments

Mostly stayed as vanilla as possible with this Morgan. Specifically, this Morgan comes from a "default" Robin (who I have headcannoned to be the same "Mark the Tactician" from Blazing Sword) being paired with Lucina. Most of her quotes are the same from her Awakening incarnation, but modified slightly in places. New quotes were inspired by M!Robin's appearance in Heroes.

During that run, I had forged Levin Swords, Duskfall and Dawnbreaker. Duskfall was for the father, Mark, and Dawnbreaker for the daughter, Morgan. This is the origin of the Dawnbreaker sword, even though I used it for the Alt Marcus earlier in this thread.

Skill wise, I had "inheritance" play a small role, with Morgan inheriting "Robin's" Ignis as well as Lucina's Aether. As I built this Morgan to use active skills, I gave her an original passive named Tome of Tyr (to keep with Norse Mythology) that reduces the Charge Time by one. Then, to represent her tactical ability, I gave her Escape Route (live to fight another day and all that.)

Renee - Star Seeker (Cherche!Morgan)

Title: Star Seeker
Name: Renee
Orb Affinity: Green Axe
Starting Star Rank: 3 or 4 Star

Character Description: The daughter of the Tactician Marcus and Wyvern Friend Cherche. She has a solemn personality.

Appearance: Take F!Morgan from Awakening with Cherche's hair color and put her into a variant Cherche's outfit. Renee's version does not expose the thighs and is covered up by leggings. The back is also covered. She does not wear Cherche's headpiece.

Renee		44	34	28	31	20	157 	2, Flying

5* Weapon: Silver Axe+ (MT 15, Range 1)
3* Weapon: Silver Axe (MT 11, Range 1)
2* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8, Range 1)

3* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk. || Charge Cost: 4)
4* Special Skill: Dragon Fang (Grants +50% to Atk. || Charge Cost: 4)
5* Special Skill: Galeforce (If unit initiates an attack, it can take another action after combat [once per turn only] || Charge Cost: 5)

Skill A: Death Blow (Grants Atk +6 if unit initiates combat)
Skill B: Legendbreaker (If unit’s HP >= 70% in combat against a user who wields a legendary weapon, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. )

1-2 Up: "Well, this is disappointing..."
3-4 Up: "One foot in front of the other. I got this."
5-6 Up: "Such power... I'll be there soon, Father!"

Learn Skill: "Anything it takes. Anything."

Summoned Quote: "Huh? Where did I end up now?"

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "To be surrounded by so many Heroes is... comforting. Back home, there were not so many."
Normal 2: "My brother inherited Minerva from my mother. My wyvern, Valter, was presented to me by my father."
Normal 3: "I remember my father would always check up on me, even if I didn't need his attention. I miss him..."
Normal 4: "I promise I will give my all in battle and never less than that."
Normal 5: "Do I remind you of someone else? I suppose that someone is a lot more cheerful than me, right?"

Guest Greetings: "Are you (name)? Your friend sent me here to greet you."

Confession:

"It's been fun fighting by your side. Sometimes though, I feel like I do not belong here. You see, back in my world, I served my master, Grima, and fought against the heroes. Some even fell by my hand. But in the end, Lucina and her companions managed to kill Master Grima, my father...

Yet, during that battle, there was something strange. I saw my father there in his prime, as well as my mother. They were fighting to protect the children and against Grima. That stranger came up to me and gave me a special book, a book that I already owned from my father Grima. The notes and dog-ears were all exactly the same,  and for the first time I could not continue fighting. I could not strike down the kind and gentle father I once knew...

So, here I am, fighting by your side. I hope one day to find that stranger again, even if he is not my true father. He gave me hope, and if I learned anything from Lucina's struggle, it is that hope will never die. Until then, my axe is yours, (name)."

Battle Quotes
Note: Most normal Battle quotes are just grunts. I have taken artistic liberty by replacing the grunts with some lines.

Selection 1: "Command me."
Selection 2: "Shall we?"
Selection 3: "Lead on."

Battle 1: "Your flank's exposed!"
Battle 2: "Just as planned."
Battle 3: "Now strike!"

Critical 1: "I bid you farewell."
Critical 2: "Valter, snack time."
Critical 3: "Time to tip the scales."
Critical 4: "Checkmate."

Critical Health: "Just part of the plan..."
Defeat: "Father, forgive me..."

Quote 1: "Hmm."
Quote 2: "Valter, No. That is not a toy."
Quote 3: "I'm still a little weak against swordsmen, but my training helps me stand my ground against a notable few..."
Quote 4: "Do I know Lucina? If I may, I rather not answer that question..."
Quote 5 (4*): "Memories of my parents are fading, but the few that remain are vivid like it happened yesterday."
Quote 6 (4*): "I know most will likely want to return home after this grand adventure. I don't know if I want to..."
Quote 7 (5*): "I wonder, if heroes can be summoned here from countless worlds, can I see father and mother again?..."
Quote 8 (5*): "Master Grima... Father... I swear I will carve a new future, and a happier one!"

Character Theme: God Eater - God and Man (Vocal Version)

Author Comments

This "Morgan" takes a bit more inspiration from the Future Past incarnation as well as my F!Morgan from my primary file where my Avatar married Cherche. Like before, I shared some quotes from her Awakening incarnation, with new quotes being inspired by M!Robin and Cherche's appearance in Heroes. What remains is somewhat original.

Renee focuses a little more on tanking hits and surprising opponents with Galeforce and her Swordbreaker skill (which is not found on Green units). While Renee will still suffer the damage penalties due to the Weapon Triangle, she can mitigate her weakness against swords somewhat with that skill. Galeforce was included as they was part of her main kit in Awakening, but I used Dragon Fang instead of the original Luna & Sol combo to add some more "Heroes Flavor."

I could have also given Renee a special weapon as I primarily had her use a forged Hector's Axe (+2 STR and DEF), but since most of my characters already have unique weapons, I decided to keep things simple and gave her a simple Silver Axe+ instead.

Update - Since Swordbreaker is illegal on Green Units but I wanted Renee to have a chance against Lucina, I created "Legendbreaker." This way, Renee can still "technically counter swords" and bypass the Swordbreaker restriction. Arguably, "Legendbreaker" is an extremely powerful skill due to the prevalence of legendary weapons in the Arena, and Renee can use the skill on anyone who has one equipped, no matter what color or weapon they use!

Edited by Sire
Version 2 Update

Ohhh that reminds me; I saw a cool tumblr post where someone made this!

https://gamingnao.tumblr.com/post/160208976900/morgan-in-fire-emblem-heroes-as-much-as-i-want

I feel like Levin Sword should be a little weaker, like maybe Mt 11-12 (13 is pretty strong for a magic weapon), but I like the skills in terms of flavor x3

Edited by BANRYU

51 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Ohhh that reminds me; I saw a cool tumblr post where someone made this!

https://gamingnao.tumblr.com/post/160208976900/morgan-in-fire-emblem-heroes-as-much-as-i-want

I feel like Levin Sword should be a little weaker, like maybe Mt 11-12 (13 is pretty strong for a magic weapon), but I like the skills in terms of flavor x3

Not really. Remember that Dragonstones are "melee magic weapons" with Flametongue+ being identical to that of a Silver Sword+ with 15 MT. I suppose the reason for the damage nerf to 13 is because there are no real "magical swords" at the moment, and the fact it is inheritable (considering it is a "+" weapon and not a unique one.) However, that does look pretty cool though!

If I had a template, knew the font, and had the pictures, and could create a custom unit for every concept I make, I could be fancy too! Thing is, fancy pictures is a little too much effort for me with the amount of stuff I make... (Next post should be my full Guardians team with 4 OC characters, including Crystal. I just need to figure out the confession dialogue for two of them...)

As an aside, the OP has been fully updated and now should have all the respective characters in this topic. That was a bit more work than I originally anticipated, but it is nice to have everything in the same place now.

Edited by Sire

I'm highly anticipating FE: Warriors and today I felt like theorizing Heroes-style units in homage to several of the characters featured in Koei-Tecmo's Dynasty Warriors (with some nuances referencing the RotK novelization).  Here's a few I've assembled with the current game balance in mind.  (A few feature unique skills, of course.)

Spoiler

**Cao Ren**
The Indomitable (Gray Bow, Armored)
--Lv40 Base Stats--
mHP 46
Atk 34
Spd 18
Def 42
Res 26
Total 166

--Skills--
Weapon:
*      Iron Bowgun - 1-range, 3 MT, effective vs. fliers
**     Steel Bowgun - 1-range, 5 MT, effective vs. fliers
***    Silver Bowgun - 1-range, 8 MT, effective vs. fliers
*****  Roc Slayer - 1-range, 11 MT, effective vs, fliers, innate Knock Back effect

Assist:
N/A

Special:
***    Buckler
****   Endure  - CD: 3; Reduce damage inflicted by any attack by 30%.

Slot A: Steel Wall - Grants Def/Res+5. Inflicts Atk/Spd-5. (max at ****)
Slot B: N/A
Slot C: Hone Attack 1/2/Hone Armor (max at *****)

Some Quotes: "I've never lost a defensive battle.  Allow me to safeguard our forces."

"My lord has made many enemies.  Yet he has equally as many capable allies."

"I would like to minimize as many casualties as possible, for everyone's sake."

**Zhang Fei**
Boisterous Brother (Green Axe, Infantry)
--Lv40 Base Stats--
mHP 42
Atk 39
Spd 23
Def 35
Res 13
Total 152

--Skills--
Weapon:
*      Iron Axe
**     Steel Axe
***    Silver Axe
*****  Serpent Blade - Innate Brash Assault 2 effect

Assist:
***    Smite

Special:
N/A

Slot A: Fury 3 (max at ****)
Slot B: N/A
Slot C: Threaten Def 3 (max at *****)

Some Quotes: "Point me towards your finest drink!  Come, share one with me!"

"Even if I'm late, my strength will make up for lost time!"

"My brothers are as strong as they are men of honor!  I could be no prouder!"

"I wonder how my daughter is... I hope no men are--ah!  Never mind anything you heard!"

**Zhenji**
Blooming Eclipse (Green Tome, Infantry)
--Lv40 Base Stats--
mHP 34
Atk 31
Spd 37
Def 17
Res 29
Total 148

--Skills--
Weapon:
*      Wind
**     Elwind
***    Rexcalibur
*****  Icy Rain - Savage Blow 2 innate effect

Assist:
***    Sing

Special:
N/A

Slot A: N/A
Slot B: Demoiselle 3 - Adjacent male allies deal 20% more damage and receive 20% less damage during battle. (max at *****)
Slot C: Fortify Res 3 (max at ****)

Some Quotes: "I was once married to a man; wealthy, but no ambition.  What a fool."

"Absolutely no man can compare to my beloved.  None at all."

"I'm quite fond of my mother-in-law, truth be told.  I do hope she's well."

**Pang Tong**
Fledgling Phoenix (Red Breath, Infantry)
--Lv40 Base Stats--
mHP 45
Atk 29
Spd 25
Def 35
Res 23
Total 157

--Skills--
Weapon:
*      Fire Breath
**     Fire Breath+
***    Phoenix Wing - If unit initiates attack, unit recovers 4 HP after battle.
*****  Phoenix Wing+

Assist:
N/A

Special:
***    Rising Wind
****   Blazing Wind

Slot A: Close Call 3 - If unit's HP > 10, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining. (max at *****)
Slot B: Firesweep 3 - If unit's HP ≥ 70% when initiating battle, enemy cannot counter. (max at ****)
Slot C: N/A

Some Quotes: "They may call me the, 'Fledgling Phoenix,' but I'm not really... that young..."

"Say, do you enjoy farm work?  I find tilling the fields to be quite a relaxing pastime."

"My lord is a truly kind man.  I hope I have time to see him inherit a land of his own... yes..."

1 hour ago, Sire said:

Not really. Remember that Dragonstones are "melee magic weapons" with Flametongue+ being identical to that of a Silver Sword+ with 15 MT. I suppose the reason for the damage nerf to 13 is because there are no real "magical swords" at the moment, and the fact it is inheritable (considering it is a "+" weapon and not a unique one.) However, that does look pretty cool though!

If I had a template, knew the font, and had the pictures, and could create a custom unit for every concept I make, I could be fancy too! Thing is, fancy pictures is a little too much effort for me with the amount of stuff I make... (Next post should be my full Guardians team with 4 OC characters, including Crystal. I just need to figure out the confession dialogue for two of them...)

As an aside, the OP has been fully updated and now should have all the respective characters in this topic. That was a bit more work than I originally anticipated, but it is nice to have everything in the same place now.

Mm I suppose you've got a point there. Maybe tomes have the lower Mt as a symptom of being ranged rather than targeting Res as I'd expected. 

But holy crap dude, you really did that?! Talk about overachieving! xDD And hey, there's always the Sprite Assembly thread if you want pitchers to go with your charas ~3o

16 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

Dang, your quotes for her made me shed a tear.

Anyway, I think she would work best as a grand hero, rather than a summon, as she is a bad-guy.

Thank you! Actually I originally meant for her to be just that, but I forgot about it when I finalized her details. I will set her up as a GHB.

9 hours ago, BANRYU said:

@Nightmayre That Limstella is pretty cool, she actually seems pretty reasonably balanced to me. Neat!

Thank you, glad you liked her!

6 hours ago, Sire said:

@Nightmayre Add me to the list who also likes your Limstella, especially the quotes! The only thing I am unsure about is the Ardent Sacrifice skill and don't know why that is in her kit, but otherwise everything looks awesome!

Thanks! Thematics-wise, it's supposed to reflect her "everything for my master" personality even to the point of sacrificing her own life. Gameplay-wise, it works as an enabler for Defiant Attack.

Upon looking over her stats again, I should probably lower her Fimbulvetr down by 2 MT to bring it in line with the Raven tomes, since it's meant to be inheritable.

Now @Sire it's really nice that you gathered all the characters in one post! I'll try to review the OCs you posted above as best as I can:

Forsaken Marcus: While Moonlight is a legendary tome and Blue Egg+ is almost never used anyway, maybe +3 MT and +3 healing is a bit of a stretch. Combined with the cavalry movement type I feel this makes Marcus maybe a tad too versatile, although the lower RES compared to S!Lucina sorta balances it out. I'd probably err on the side of caution and lower to +2 MT +2 healing. Otherwise looks fairly solid gameplay-wise, with some scary offensive and kiting potential. His flavor is also a strong point, it would be nice to know his detailed backstory which may be somewhere in the thread.

Ashen Marcus: So compared to the original one he changes both his movement type and weapon type. Hm. Well, that's probably not too big an issue although with a theme like that I'd expect him to be at least Armored. But... frankly I'm gonna have to say this outright - Dawnbreaker is insane. It... pretty much solves any problem anyone's ever had at dealing damage ever in this game, giving him the ability to fulfill 2-3 roles in one character slot in a team. In another thread I posted an idea for a Runeblade weapon, which instead of dealing damage to the lower stat, simply did damage calculation based on (DEF+RES)/2, which feels much more balanced. Besides this, the character seems fairly balanced. His flavor is very interesting when viewed in tandem with his counterpart and his defeat quote is very fitting.

FMorgan: Same comments for Ashen Marcus in regards to Dawnbreaker - too strong, too versatile. In regards to the A skill, is it a permanent -1 to Special trigger? Because that feels like it might be absurd with the right skill. Everything else seems pretty solid.

Renee: ...all I will say is, I noticed what you did with the wyvern's name =P So she is a character that has breaker advantage versus legendary weapons. I do agree with your note that it's probably way too strong to be realistically implemented. Rather than a flat-out Legendbreaker skill, I'd probably give her a Fury-like buff to all stats when in combat with a noninheritable weapon user. Alternatively, if you wanted to make her counter sword users, you could make a Swordreaver axe for her. My initial thought regarding reaver weapons was that they'd be pointless in this game where you cannot change equipment mid-battle, but then I realized they'd still synergize with breaker skills and other stuff that I have in mind, so I have it in mind as a potential weapon to make as well.

Speaking of which, I think I'll make a quick listing of my ideas for original weapons and other skills. Next up, I'll probably make some characters from The Sacred Stones and The Blazing Blade.

Figured I'd improve upon my OC. In the video game that I'm designing, Tristian takes a lot of inspiration from the Holy Blood characters of Jugdral. But since Seliph is a bit of a disappointment so far, I'd try my hand at a really powerful unit who is worthy of being called a Holy Crusader. xD

Tristian
Light Crusader

A powerful general who is the successor to the holy sword, Soulanis. Harbours deep-seated feelings for her lady liege, Ianna.

Ideal VA:     Cherami Leigh ( she'd sound alot like Cecilia )
Ideal Artist: Sachiko Wada/Senri Kita

Rarity: 5* only
Red Sword

Lvl 40 5* Stats

HP:  47
ATT: 60
SPD: 26
DEF: 39
RES: 30

BST: 206

MOV: 1, Armour
Weakness: Armour

Weapon:  Soulanis ( 16 Mt, can counterattack from range, user recovers 10 HP every 2 turns )
Special: Bonfire
Assist:  Pivot

Skill A: Light Crusader 3  ( Boosts ATK/SPD/DEF/RES by 4. Tristian only ) 
Skill B: Wary Fighter 3
Skill C: Holy Aura 3       ( grants adjacent allies +5 DEF/RES at the start of each turn )

Summoning: 
"I am Tristian of House Liangale. Although I have sworn my fealty to another, I will pledge my blade to you. Until I find her, I am yours."

In battle:
"Command me."
"Yes?"
"Your orders."

Level-up quotes:

[0-1 points]
"How pointless."
[1-3 points]
"Progress has no limits. I must grow stronger."
[4-6 points]
"Thank you, Argi... I will live up to your legacy."

Skill gain:
"You have entrusted me with more power. I thank you."

Special attack:
"You have underestimated me!"
"En garde!!!"
"For my liege!"

Death:
"Ianna..."

Castle quotes:

"Are you well, [Summoner]?"
"This realm reminds me of my homeland: Lush green fields, wide-open blue skies, beautiful stonework."
"The prince and princess seem to command great love for their people. I wish I could say the same of mine..."
"You wonder about my strength? I wish it were that easy to explain."

[more to come]

Confession:
"[Summoner], a moment please. I must apologise for my distinct lack of communication with you. But ever since you brought me to this realm, I could think of nothing else of finding my liege, and returning to her side. However, I have come to realise that although my blade belongs to her and her alone, I know you still need by strength. May the holy sword Soulanis continue to protect us both and let its light lead me to her."

6 hours ago, Luchi said:

Figured I'd improve upon my OC. In the video game that I'm designing, Tristian takes a lot of inspiration from the Holy Blood characters of Jugdral. But since Seliph is a bit of a disappointment so far, I'd try my hand at a really powerful unit who is worthy of being called a Holy Crusader. xD

Hide contents

Tristian
Light Crusader

A powerful general who is the successor to the holy sword, Soulanis. Harbours deep-seated feelings for her lady liege, Ianna.

Ideal VA:     Cherami Leigh ( she'd sound alot like Cecilia )
Ideal Artist: Sachiko Wada/Senri Kita

Rarity: 5* only
Red Sword

Lvl 40 5* Stats

HP:  47
ATT: 60
SPD: 26
DEF: 39
RES: 30

BST: 206

MOV: 1, Armour
Weakness: Armour

Weapon:  Soulanis ( 16 Mt, can counterattack from range, user recovers 10 HP every 2 turns )
Special: Bonfire
Assist:  Pivot

Skill A: Light Crusader 3  ( Boosts ATK/SPD/DEF/RES by 4. Tristian only ) 
Skill B: Wary Fighter 3
Skill C: Holy Aura 3       ( grants adjacent allies +5 DEF/RES at the start of each turn )

Summoning: 
"I am Tristian of House Liangale. Although I have sworn my fealty to another, I will pledge my blade to you. Until I find her, I am yours."

In battle:
"Command me."
"Yes?"
"Your orders."

Level-up quotes:

[0-1 points]
"How pointless."
[1-3 points]
"Progress has no limits. I must grow stronger."
[4-6 points]
"Thank you, Argi... I will live up to your legacy."

Skill gain:
"You have entrusted me with more power. I thank you."

Special attack:
"You have underestimated me!"
"En garde!!!"
"For my liege!"

Death:
"Ianna..."

Castle quotes:

"Are you well, [Summoner]?"
"This realm reminds me of my homeland: Lush green fields, wide-open blue skies, beautiful stonework."
"The prince and princess seem to command great love for their people. I wish I could say the same of mine..."
"You wonder about my strength? I wish it were that easy to explain."

[more to come]

Confession:
"[Summoner], a moment please. I must apologise for my distinct lack of communication with you. But ever since you brought me to this realm, I could think of nothing else of finding my liege, and returning to her side. However, I have come to realise that although my blade belongs to her and her alone, I know you still need by strength. May the holy sword Soulanis continue to protect us both and let its light lead me to her."

Oh my god that is so OP! A unit should NOT be able to deal 60 damage AND tank everything!

1 hour ago, The_antithesis said:

Oh my god that is so OP! A unit should NOT be able to deal 60 damage AND tank everything!

Actually, with the weapon and A skill, it becomes 80 attack. But never fear! All you need is a +Atk Reinhardt with Death Blow to kill her. EVERYONE has one of those, right? :^)

....I mean.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ yeah it's ungodly OP but hey, it's just a thing for fun so who cares really. I haven't been commenting on most of the unbalanced builds I've been seeing in here lol... Just let people have their fun.

I updated a few of mine with the custom sprites I made for them as well as some quotes I got around to writing :3 Still wanna try to do custom sprites for Zeta and I might be able to do Xaeda too lol.

EDIT: Oh almost forgot to post this sucker lol. @salinea more Jugdral, just for you ~3o

Name: Julius
Title: Loptyr’s Blood
Weapon Type: Tome (Red)
Unit Type: Infantry

Character Description: Satan child, product of incest eww. 3edgy5me

5* Max Neutral Stats: 38 HP | 33 Atk | 31 Spd | 20 Def | 26 Res (148 total)

Weapon: Loptyr (Mt 14 | Range 2 | reverses the effects of the weapon triangle. Allows wielder to use Blue Tomebreaker, but disallows use of Green Tomebreaker | exclusive)

Special Skill: Dragon Fang

Passive A: Close Counter

Passive B: Blue Tomebreaker

Edited by BANRYU