Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

11 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

....I mean.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ yeah it's ungodly OP but hey, it's just a thing for fun so who cares really. I haven't been commenting on most of the unbalanced builds I've been seeing in here lol... Just let people have their fun.

I updated a few of mine with the custom sprites I made for them as well as some quotes I got around to writing :3 Still wanna try to do custom sprites for Zeta and I might be able to do Xaeda too lol.

EDIT: Oh almost forgot to post this sucker lol. @salinea more Jugdral, just for you ~3o

Name: Julius
Title: Loptyr’s Blood
Weapon Type: Tome (Red)
Unit Type: Infantry

Character Description: Satan child, product of incest eww. 3edgy5me

5* Max Neutral Stats: 38 HP | 33 Atk | 31 Spd | 20 Def | 26 Res (148 total)

Weapon: Loptyr (Mt 14 | Range 2 | reverses the effects of the weapon triangle. Allows wielder to use Blue Tomebreaker, but disallows use of Green Tomebreaker | exclusive)

Special Skill: Dragon Fang

Passive A: Close Counter

Passive B: Blue Tomebreaker

I would like to see Julius some day... and he must be deliberatly created to be weak against Juia.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Troykv said:

I would like to see Julius some day... and he must be deliberatly created to be weak against Juia.

Heh that's why I gave him reversed WTA ~3o But yeah, here's hoping they find a way to make that happen x3 if he ever does join (which... I feel like he will...??)

3 minutes ago, salinea said:

Honey, I just got out of surgery yesterday. Do you really want me to pat your back that badly?

TBQH it was more that I was hoping to bother you with how unfaithful/inaccurate it was since you were so quick to point that out with my Arvis/Lewyn builds without offering anything resembling constructive criticism lol (I even left myself open for it and everything, being all like 'hey, I recognize that I haven't played these games so if someone wants to suggest something more fitting I'm cool with that'). the salt is strong with this one

Edited by BANRYU

Just now, BANRYU said:

TBQH it was more that I was hoping to bother you with how unfaithful/inaccurate it was since you were so quick to point that out with my Arvis/Lewyn builds without offering anything resembling constructive criticism lol. the salt is strong with this one

Yes, sweetie, that's the SAME FUCKING THING. Trolling for attention, wanting people to pat you back. Same diff.

Look I tried to offer you advice once, and you decided to completely ignore me. So why should I bother with criticism now when you double up being shitty for the sake of shitty even though I just told you I literally got out of the hospital?

Like idk, try not being a dick some time and maybe you'll get your constructive criticism?

Thanks for the responses, Nightmayre! Here are the reasons why I did the things I did, alongside some more revisions based off your feedback.

17 hours ago, Nightmayre said:

Forsaken Marcus: While Moonlight is a legendary tome and Blue Egg+ is almost never used anyway, maybe +3 MT and +3 healing is a bit of a stretch. Combined with the cavalry movement type I feel this makes Marcus maybe a tad too versatile, although the lower RES compared to S!Lucina sorta balances it out. I'd probably err on the side of caution and lower to +2 MT +2 healing. Otherwise looks fairly solid gameplay-wise, with some scary offensive and kiting potential. His flavor is also a strong point, it would be nice to know his detailed backstory which may be somewhere in the thread.

For Moonlight, the key here is to compare it to other 2-range legendary tomes as I made it Marcus' personal tome (even though it was generic in Awakening. Previous iterations borrowed more from the Awakening counterpart, such as the +10 heal.)

So, for some comparisons...

Name		MT	Range	Effects
Moonlight	14	2	After a battle initiated by the user, user recovers 7 HP

Aura		14	2	Restores 5 HP to adjacent allies after any combat this unit initiates.
Brynhildr	14	2	If unit initiates attack, restricts foe's next-turn movement to 1 space or less.
Cymbeline	14	2	Grants adjacent allies Atk+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates.
Excalibur	14	2	Effective against flying units.
Ragnarok	14	2	If unit has 100% HP at the start of combat, unit receives Atk/Spd +5. If attacking, unit will receive 5 damage after combat.

The closest thing Moonlight would come to is Linde's Aura. However, Linde heals nearby allies (allowing for a potential 15 HP heal a turn) while Marcus only affects himself. However, I will concede that 7 HP is probably still a bit much since it is a guaranteed heal every time Marcus attacks. I'll reduce the recovery from 7 HP to 6 HP instead (so it is +2 heals from the Eggs). The MT will remain the same at 14 to remain as a "Legendary Tome."

As for his backstory, he has a full on recruitment chapter for his Awakening and Fates counterpart, full dialogue (includes all the misc stuff such as managing shops and DLC quotes), and even some support conversations! While each incarnation is not exactly the same person, the general idea carries through per iteration of Marcus. If you enjoy his character, I recommend checking out the full write-ups for Awakening and Fates. (I will probably end up doing one for Echoes too once I get my hands on it and become familiar with its mechanics.)

Ashen Marcus: So compared to the original one he changes both his movement type and weapon type. Hm. Well, that's probably not too big an issue although with a theme like that I'd expect him to be at least Armored. But... frankly I'm gonna have to say this outright - Dawnbreaker is insane. It... pretty much solves any problem anyone's ever had at dealing damage ever in this game, giving him the ability to fulfill 2-3 roles in one character slot in a team. In another thread I posted an idea for a Runeblade weapon, which instead of dealing damage to the lower stat, simply did damage calculation based on (DEF+RES)/2, which feels much more balanced. Besides this, the character seems fairly balanced. His flavor is very interesting when viewed in tandem with his counterpart and his defeat quote is very fitting.

Dawnbreaker has always been a point of contention, and for the longest time I went with the motto of "Legendary Weapons are OP, so it doesn't matter." The biggest detail that calls to my attention is the existence of built-in Distant Counter on weapons, as well as how powerful Falchions can be.

So, doing a comparison for Dawnbreaker...

Name		MT	Range	Effect
Dawnbreaker	14	1	Deals damage to opponents DEF or RES, whichever is lower.

Gradivus	16	1	Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.
Ragnell		16	1	Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.	
Raijinto	16	1	Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.	
Siegfried	16	1	Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.	

Durandal	16	1	Grants Atk+4 during combat if unit initiates attack.	
Yato		16	1	Grants Spd+4 during combat if unit initiates attack.

Eckesachs	16	1	Inflicts Def-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.
Fensalir	16	1	Inflicts Atk-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Hauteclere	16	1	Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).	
Mystletainn	16	1	Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).

Sieglinde	16	1	Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.	
Siegmund	16	1	Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.	
----------
Fólkvangr	16	1	Grants Atk+5 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.	
Tyrfing		16	1	Grants Def+4 in battle if unit's HP ≤ 50%.	
Sol Katti	16	1	If wielder initiates attack at HP ≤ 50%, any follow-up occurs immediately.

Armads		16	1	Unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack when attacked at HP ≥ 80%.
Binding Blade	16	1	Grants Def/Res+2 when this unit is attacked.
Falchion	16	1	Effective against dragons. At the start of every third turn, unit recovers 10 HP.	
Nóatún		16	1	Unit may move adjacent to any ally when HP ≤ 40%	

Dawnbreaker has its unique special, but because of how powerful it is, it suffers 2 MT in comparison to other legendary weapons who all have 16 MT. In terms of power level, I compare Dawnbreaker (the DEF or RES effect) to be more powerful than Distant Counter, which is why I had the damage nerfed by 2 MT.

Now, when we start thinking of synergies, I foresee that Dawnbreaker + Distant Counter + Vantage would be hell on Zenith (the world of FE: Heroes). Due to this alone, I will lower the MT from 14 to 12, but the effect will remain the same.

FMorgan: Same comments for Ashen Marcus in regards to Dawnbreaker - too strong, too versatile. In regards to the A skill, is it a permanent -1 to Special trigger? Because that feels like it might be absurd with the right skill. Everything else seems pretty solid.

See above for Dawnbreaker. Long story short, it will become a 12 MT weapon instead of 14 MT, but keeps the same effects.

Tome of Tyr, the A skill, is a permanent -1 to special trigger, yes. However, I will be adding a condition with the skill so it does not stack with Killer Weapons or similar effects (so no "always active" Moonbow or Reprisal.) Also, keep in mind as it is an "A" skill, players will lose out on "counter" skills as well as any "-blow" and Life and Death to get the -1 to special trigger. Honestly, think of it as a different version of Heavy Blade.

Renee: ...all I will say is, I noticed what you did with the wyvern's name =P So she is a character that has breaker advantage versus legendary weapons. I do agree with your note that it's probably way too strong to be realistically implemented. Rather than a flat-out Legendbreaker skill, I'd probably give her a Fury-like buff to all stats when in combat with a noninheritable weapon user. Alternatively, if you wanted to make her counter sword users, you could make a Swordreaver axe for her. My initial thought regarding reaver weapons was that they'd be pointless in this game where you cannot change equipment mid-battle, but then I realized they'd still synergize with breaker skills and other stuff that I have in mind, so I have it in mind as a potential weapon to make as well.

As for Legendbreaker, I will be nerfing it in terms of HP thresholds so it is more in line with Quick Riposte (90%, 80%, 70%) instead of the current "Breaker" skills (90%, 75%, 50%) However, I will be keeping its functionality the same. There has to be some counter to the prevalence of legendary units in the meta, and this skill should promote running normal units (or legendary units with normal weapons) more.

I would like to do the "Swordreaver Axe," but given the way Heroes is currently set up I don't think IS wants to have anything that really breaks the triangle. FE: Heroes is more of a casual FE experience after all and players may not want to be surprised by a weapon that breaks the triangle. (says the person who is still advocating for Legendbreaker which breaks everything.)

Anyways, thanks for all the comments! I look forward to your future creations!

Edited by Sire

I'm gonna try a crack at this

Name: Kurthnaga
Title: Dragon Prince
Weapon Type: Green Breath
Unit Type: Infantry

Character description: The heir to the throne of Goldoa. Of shy and gentle temperament, he abhors fighting despite his tremendous power as a member of the Black Dragon Laguz tribe.

5* Max Neutral Stats: 50 HP | 33 Atk | 16 Spd | 32 Def | 32 Res (163 BST)

Weapon: Black Breath  (Mt 14 | Range 1 | Give the user 1-2 range when initiating attack. | exclusive)

Special: Dragon's Ire (Boost damage by 80% of unit's Atk | 5 cooldown | Requires Dragon Fang)

Passive A: Distant Counter

Passive C: Ward Dragons

His weapon's effect and access to Close Counter is referencing how the dragon's breath in the Tellius games were a 1-2 weapon (though I hesitated to make it 'targets opponent's Def instead of Res since Black Breath was a physical weapon back in RD). His special references Ire, the mastery skill of Dragon Laguz and Ward Dragons is me referencing Night Tide (though Fortify Dragons would work closer to how Night Tide works in RD, now that I think of it).

For those wondering about the mild hostility of our commentary, Salinea and I worked our shit out. We cool now... I think.

As far as the whole 'Legendary weapons are always OP' thing, I would venture to disagree with that... Falchions are indeed pretty powerful, but IMO the ability to hit either defensive stat seems significantly stronger-- esp given how so many strong units are minmaxed in one or the other-- unless the unit in question is given a particularly low attack stat (like say... in the realm of 25-ish at most) and the legendary weapon is locked to them so that it isn't TOO abusable (but even then... I have my doubts somewhat).

That's my 2 cents on the whole balancing discussion, but... On the other hand, it's just for fun, so I'm inclined to just kinda say 'who cares' and let people do what they want ¯\_(=w=)_/¯

anyway @LuxSpes that's cool! I dig it, he looks pretty neat. My only hangup is the variable attack range on initiation-- something that I think isn't technically possible to program in the game due to the simplistic nature of the controls (I know that the devs have commented on this in relation to the controls as far as mages are concerned). TBQH he'd probably be plenty strong even with just Distant Counter, but it's your call dude! Like I said before, it's just for fun so it's not like it super matters @w@ 

I do like his custom special, though! I'm usually pretty skeptical when it comes to making up skills but it seems like a fair tradeoff in terms of power and CD length.

Edited by BANRYU

11 hours ago, Sire said:

Thanks for the responses, Nightmayre! Here are the reasons why I did the things I did, alongside some more revisions based off your feedback.

For Moonlight, the key here is to compare it to other 2-range legendary tomes as I made it Marcus' personal tome (even though it was generic in Awakening. Previous iterations borrowed more from the Awakening counterpart, such as the +10 heal.)

So, for some comparisons...

The closest thing Moonlight would come to is Linde's Aura. However, Linde heals nearby allies (allowing for a potential 15 HP heal a turn) while Marcus only affects himself. However, I will concede that 7 HP is probably still a bit much since it is a guaranteed heal every time Marcus attacks. I'll reduce the recovery from 7 HP to 6 HP instead (so it is +2 heals from the Eggs). The MT will remain the same at 14 to remain as a "Legendary Tome."

As for his backstory, he has a full on recruitment chapter for his Awakening and Fates counterpart, full dialogue (includes all the misc stuff such as managing shops and DLC quotes), and even some support conversations! While each incarnation is not exactly the same person, the general idea carries through per iteration of Marcus. If you enjoy his character, I recommend checking out the full write-ups for Awakening and Fates. (I will probably end up doing one for Echoes too once I get my hands on it and become familiar with its mechanics.)

For me it's more the combination of Cavalry movetype and sustain that felt a little scary. But maybe I was wrong. Anyway, it feels more in line now.

11 hours ago, Sire said:

Dawnbreaker has always been a point of contention, and for the longest time I went with the motto of "Legendary Weapons are OP, so it doesn't matter." The biggest detail that calls to my attention is the existence of built-in Distant Counter on weapons, as well as how powerful Falchions can be.

So, doing a comparison for Dawnbreaker...

*snip*

Dawnbreaker has its unique special, but because of how powerful it is, it suffers 2 MT in comparison to other legendary weapons who all have 16 MT. In terms of power level, I compare Dawnbreaker (the DEF or RES effect) to be more powerful than Distant Counter, which is why I had the damage nerfed by 2 MT.

Now, when we start thinking of synergies, I foresee that Dawnbreaker + Distant Counter + Vantage would be hell on Zenith (the world of FE: Heroes). Due to this alone, I will lower the MT from 14 to 12, but the effect will remain the same.

See above for Dawnbreaker. Long story short, it will become a 12 MT weapon instead of 14 MT, but keeps the same effects.

Tome of Tyr, the A skill, is a permanent -1 to special trigger, yes. However, I will be adding a condition with the skill so it does not stack with Killer Weapons or similar effects (so no "always active" Moonbow or Reprisal.) Also, keep in mind as it is an "A" skill, players will lose out on "counter" skills as well as any "-blow" and Life and Death to get the -1 to special trigger. Honestly, think of it as a different version of Heavy Blade.

Now, here's where I would disagree. Practically every Legendary weapon consists of the following combination:

16 MT (melee) or 14 MT (ranged) + a 2nd tier passive (or a non-tiered passive in some cases)

Even those that don't such as Celica's Ragnarok usually have a pretty close approximation (for Ragnarok it would be Fury 2). So when balancing such a weapon, you need to look for a similar balance. Imagine an A skill that says:

"This unit deals damage to DEF or RES, whichever is lower."

Insane, huh? Well then, it's probably too insane an effect for a legendary weapon, too, even with the lowered MT (and I don't think the point is to lower the MT as a balancing factor, as weapon MT doesn't play such a massive role in terms of total damage output anyway, compared to an ability like that). If you absolutely want to keep it like that, then I'd suggest putting a pretty harsh HP threshold on it (HP >= 80%). Alternatively, what I did for a legendary weapon which I wanted to give a powerful ability (see below) was have it lower one of the core stats. You could attach, for example, a -5 SPD to it. But as it is I still feel the skill is pretty damn powerful - it's like having both a red dragon and a sword user in the same team.

11 hours ago, Sire said:

As for Legendbreaker, I will be nerfing it in terms of HP thresholds so it is more in line with Quick Riposte (90%, 80%, 70%) instead of the current "Breaker" skills (90%, 75%, 50%) However, I will be keeping its functionality the same. There has to be some counter to the prevalence of legendary units in the meta, and this skill should promote running normal units (or legendary units with normal weapons) more.

I would like to do the "Swordreaver Axe," but given the way Heroes is currently set up I don't think IS wants to have anything that really breaks the triangle. FE: Heroes is more of a casual FE experience after all and players may not want to be surprised by a weapon that breaks the triangle. (says the person who is still advocating for Legendbreaker which breaks everything.)

Anyways, thanks for all the comments! I look forward to your future creations!

As long as Reaver weapons displayed the warning (!) and (V) signs on top of the correct enemies when selected, I don't think there would be any confusion. On the other hand, I like putting the HP threshold higher in order to balance Legendbreaker.

Now, for my next batch of characters, I have planned two sets of four characters, all from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, grouped into two "banners". I will probably reveal them in pairs. Here are the first two: Innes and Tana, the prince and princess of Frelia. Wielding legendary weapons and with new skills equipped, I hope you found them interesting:

Spoiler

TITLE: The Sniper
NAME: Innes
ORB AFFINITY: Colorless Bow
STARTING STAR RANK: 5*

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: The prince of Frelia, a peerless bowman. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Seals.

MOV: 2, Infantry

STAT DISTRIBUTION (scale 1-5) & ROLE CONCEPT:
HP: average (3), ATK: very high (5), DEF: low (2), RES: average (3), SPD: low (2)
Innes takes on a different role than most other archers in the game. His low SPD further affected by his unique weapon, won't allow many double attacks, if any at all, and even with an impressive ATK stat, that renders his prolonged combat usage limited. However, he excels at being a one-shot wonder. Built solely to capitalize on his ridiculous attack stat, and with the added extra point of range granted by his Ballista skill, his main purpose is to take out an enemy unit with the first shot, a role he can excel at thanks to his legendary weapon that mimics the effect of the Raven tomes, granting super effective damage against cavalry as well as fliers. After that first shot, his power is somewhat limited due to essentially losing his B skill - but good teams will be able to make great use of the opening, especially when it comes to dealing with a high-priority target.

WEAPON:
1* - Iron Bow (4 MT, 2 RNG)
2* - Steel Bow (6 MT, 2 RNG)
3* - Silver Bow (9 MT, 2 RNG)
5* - Nidhogg (14 MT, 2 RNG. Spd -5. Effective against flying units. Effective against cavalry units.)

ASSIST:
n/a

SPECIAL:
2* - New Moon (CD 3. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%)
4* - Moonbow (CD 2. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%)

SKILL A:
1* - Deathblow 1 (Grants Atk+2 if unit initiates combat.)
2* - Deathblow 2 (Grants Atk+4 if unit initiates combat.)
4* - Deathblow 3 (Grants Atk+6 if unit initiates combat.)

SKILL B:
2* - Ballista 1 (For the unit's first attack in the battle, grants Atk+2, RNG+1, and unit cannot perform a follow-up attack.)
4* - Ballista 2 (For the unit's first attack in the battle, grants Atk+4, RNG+1, and unit cannot perform a follow-up attack.)
5* - Ballista 3 (For the unit's first attack in the battle, grants Atk+6, RNG+1, and unit cannot perform a follow-up attack.)

SKILL C:
n/a

NON-BATTLE QUOTES:

- On Summon: "I am Innes, crown prince of Frelia. Show me you are worthy of my prowess, and my arrows will fly for you."
- 0-1 Growth: "Disgraceful."
- 2-3 Growth: "An acceptable progress."
- 4-5 Growth: "A feat worthy of my heritage."
- Learn Skill: "Thank you for acknowledging my abilities, Summoner. I swear to answer to your trust."

- Castle 1: "While I am here, you need not concern yourself with patrols. Nothing escapes my eyes."
- Castle 2: "A beautiful castle. Nothing compared to Frelia's, of course."
- Castle 3: "Me? I am polishing my bow. A splendid image is just as important as efficiency for the weapon of a prince."
- Castle 4: "There are many skilled archers gathered here. I'd like for us to have a contest some day."
- Castle 5: "I wonder how my sister is doing."

- Greet: "I've been dispatched as an envoy by <friend> to deliver their regards to you, <name>."

- Character Screen 1: "So, you fancy yourself a tactician? I will judge your skills in action."
- Character Screen 2: "I will become the shield that protects my family."
- Character Screen 3: "My arrows always fly true."
- Character Screen 4: "Composure and self-assurance are the keys to leadership."
- Character Screen 5: "One shot is enough. If not, it means the archer has failed in his task."
- Character Screen 6: (5*) "Ah, Summoner. I'd like you to stay behind me during battle, so that I may protect you... what do you mean, I'm an archer?"
- Character Screen 7: (5*) "Compared to the standards I've learned to uphold, your leadership is rather lax... yet, strangely effective. I find myself trusting in your command more and more as of late."
- Character Screen 8: (5*) "Even if I have crossed through worlds, the weight of Frelia's throne remains upon my shoulders... I will always uphold that honor."

- Confession:
"Ah, Summoner. It is good to see you.
What am I doing by the window? Simply looking outside, at these endless fields of the kingdom called Askr.
I called myself a prince, and thought I knew the world. But to think there are so many realms, so many worlds, beyond what I had experienced...
Forgive me. I am brooding.
As you are aware, I've acted as a leader both on the field of battle and in the royal courts. I've always believed that such a role required a firm hand,
an unshakeable resolve. A leader should be a severe presence, far above and beyond those he leads. Untouchable, unapproachable.
And yet, since I came here, I've seen so many different forms of leadership, so many different styles of command... I cannot believe that they are all wrong.
What I want to say is... I wanted to thank you, Summoner. And, all those comrades you've gathered here. You've opened my eyes to a wholly new world.
I will do my best to uphold and enhance my name and reputation based on these experiences, even after I return to my own kingdom."

BATTLE QUOTES:

- Selection 1: "Yes?"
- Selection 2: "Your orders, Summoner."
- Selection 3: "Name the target."

- Critical 1: "Hmpfh. Target practice."
- Critical 2: "One shot, one kill."
- Critical 3: "For Frelia!"
- Critical 4: "Perish."

- Critical Health: "I won't falter - not here!"
- Defeat: "I - can't fall - !!"

Spoiler

TITLE: Sky Princess
NAME: Tana
ORB AFFINITY: Blue Lance
STARTING STAR RANK: 5*

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: The princess of Frelia and younger sister of Innes, a talented pegasus knight. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Seals.

MOV: 2, Flying

STAT DISTRIBUTION (scale 1-5) & ROLE CONCEPT:
HP: average (3), ATK: high (4), DEF: low (2), RES: average (3), SPD: average (3)
Tana is meant to be a well-rounded flying unit with reasonable bases in all stats. Her default skillset lends to a playstyle that allows her to be highly defensive during the player phase, while dishing out respectable amounts of damage, thanks to her legendary weapon and Brave Sparrow passive. As such, though she still shouldn't approach heavyweight green units like Hector, she can decimate most red and duel fairly against blue physical units, taking little to no damage in return. Because these defenses are player-phase only, she is not a tank, and she excels at actually coming ahead on trades, then getting Repositioned by a tankier ally. Even if she cannot afford to engage in direct battle, her Assist and C skill can help her teammates, especially other flying units. Going outside the expected role of a fragile speedster, Tana is meant to fill the niche of a respectable all-around duelist.

WEAPON:
1* - Iron Lance (6 MT, 1 RNG)
2* - Steel Lance (8 MT, 1 RNG)
3* - Silver Lance (11 MT, 1 RNG)
5* - Vidofnir (16 MT, 1 RNG. Grants Def+4 during combat if unit initiates attack.)

ASSIST:
2* - Rally Speed (Grants Spd +4 to an adjacent ally until the end of the turn.)

SPECIAL:
n/a

SKILL A:
1* - Armored Blow 1 (Grants Def+2 if unit initiates combat.)
3* - Brave Sparrow 1 (Grants Def/Spd+2 if unit initiates combat.)
5* - Brave Sparrow 2 (Grants Def/Spd+4 if unit initiates combat.)

SKILL B:
n/a

SKILL C:
1* - Hone Spd 1 (Grants adjacent allies Spd+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)
3* - Hone Spd 2 (Grants adjacent allies Spd+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)
4* - Hone Fliers (Grants adjacent flying allies Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

NON-BATTLE QUOTES:

- On Summon: "Uh, hello! I am Tana, princess of Frelia! Nice to meet you!"
- 0-1 Growth: "Uwu, I... maybe I am not suited for combat, after all."
- 2-3 Growth: "How nice! I can fight much better now!"
- 4-5 Growth: "Good, at this rate, I will catch up with my brother in no time!"
- Learn Skill: "You... you really believe in me so much, that you would grant me this power? Thank you... thank you so much!"

- Castle 1: "Say hello, Achaeus! There's a good boy!"
- Castle 2: "It takes a lot of effort and dedication to raise a pegasus right, but their friendship is amazing! Isn't that right, Achaeus?"
- Castle 3: "Wow, so many people here! I'm so glad to make so many new friends!"
- Castle 4: "I wish we could hold a sky race one day. My Achaeus has to be the fastest pegasus in this land!"
- Castle 5: "I'm heading out to feed my pegasus, Achaeus. Would you like to come along? I'll let you pet him!"

- Greet: "Hail, <name>! Your friend <friend> sent me to deliver a hearty hello!"

- Character Screen 1: "I won't fall behind!"
- Character Screen 2: "My father and brother, they are so overprotective sometimes..."
- Character Screen 3: "I won't let anyone down!"
- Character Screen 4: "Pegasi are cuter than wyverns, don't you think?"
- Character Screen 5: "I wonder if father is mad that I've disappeared again..."
- Character Screen 6: (5*) "I am honored to fly under your command."
- Character Screen 7: (5*) "Your presence fills me with confidence."
- Character Screen 8: (5*) "I'll tell you a little secret... back in my world, if you put three Pegasus sisters in battle together, something amazing would happen!"

- Confession:
"Ah, summoner... I've been wanting to talk to you.
I've seen how you watch over me in battle... and while I am grateful for your attentiveness, I need you to know that I can take care of myself!
Back home, I've always had my brother look after me and scold me if I did anything reckless...
But I want to prove that I can hold my own in battle. I am a princess of Frelia, after all...
What? You say you only look after me the same as you do for everyone else? I...
I see. I've never thought of it like that. Forgive my sensitivity.
I'm glad you have put your trust in me. Achaeus is, too, isn't that right?
*pegasus neighs*
Well then. I hope we get to talk again soon!"

BATTLE QUOTES:

- Selection 1: "Yes!"
- Selection 2: "At your service!"
- Selection 3: "Let's fly!"

- Critical 1: "Hiyah, take this!"
- Critical 2: "Perfect strike!"
- Critical 3: "Achaeus, bite!"
- Critical 4: ""

- Critical Health: "Oh no, Achaeus! Are you alright?"
- Defeat: "I - I'm sorry I've let you down..."

20 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Actually, with the weapon and A skill, it becomes 80 attack. But never fear! All you need is a +Atk Reinhardt with Death Blow to kill her. EVERYONE has one of those, right? :^)

Incorrect actually. xD She has 40 base STR, so +4 from her A-skill and another 16 from her weapon. So 60 ATK. The OP'edness was for sheer fun. No way would I design a Hero so powerful lol. I made a more balanced version of Tristian on page 2 of this thread, but I may end up revisting it again. 

Amusingly, if she stand on a defence tile, even +ATK/DB3 Rein can't KO her. Though if he had a +ATK seal, he could win.

7 hours ago, BANRYU said:

For those wondering about the mild hostility of our commentary, Salinea and I worked our shit out. We cool now... I think.

Yup.

7 hours ago, BANRYU said:

anyway @LuxSpes that's cool! I dig it, he looks pretty neat. My only hangup is the variable attack range on initiation-- something that I think isn't technically possible to program in the game due to the simplistic nature of the controls (I know that the devs have commented on this in relation to the controls as far as mages are concerned). TBQH he'd probably be plenty strong even with just Distant Counter, but it's your call dude! Like I said before, it's just for fun so it's not like it super matters @w@ 

Same, I'm not sure about it (both for "control" and for being unprecedented).

Like the custom special, too.

8 hours ago, BANRYU said:

I do like his custom special, though! I'm usually pretty skeptical when it comes to making up skills but it seems like a fair tradeoff in terms of power and CD length.

8 minutes ago, salinea said:

Same, I'm not sure about it (both for "control" and for being unprecedented).

Like the custom special, too.

Huh. I had forgotten about that detail.

I guess the stats on Black Breath could be (Mt 16 | Range 1 | After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk/Spd-5 through their next actions.  | exclusive), making it the legendary version of the Dark Breath. 

37 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I guess the stats on Black Breath could be (Mt 16 | Range 1 | After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk/Spd-5 through their next actions.  | exclusive), making it the legendary version of the Dark Breath. 

That could work! For some variety it could also do like Def/Res or something as well, but either way really.

SO. I've been critiquing some of these for other people, but I won't be a hypocrite-- I can take it too x3;; I did some rebalancing on a few of my first OC units and would be willing to take some input on them if anyone feels like it. (Siras, Zeta, and Allison are the main ones that I'm uncertain of the balancing on-- namely the possibility of the first two being too strong and Alli being too weak... although since she was made to my wife's specifications IDK if that can be helped haha ;; )

Namely, I changed Rikun's legendary weapon to give +2 Def/Res on initiation instead of +4 of both (the def/res equivalent of Swift Sparrow 1 VS SS 2, since no legendary weapon to my knowledge has an equivalent effect to a level 3 skill (which IIRC SwifSpar is treated as)). With dead even defenses and being a blue unit I guess you could say he'd work as a counter for @Sire's Marcus' broken weapon, too >3> (Which... TBH wasn't my intent, I always meant for him to have identical defenses xDD Just thought that was kinda... interesting/relevant lol)

In Zeta's case, if ppl think the passive Fury 2 on his weapon is too powerful then I'll prob just swap it back out for a regular Killer Axe+ again, that works fine for him too. 

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

That could work! For some variety it could also do like Def/Res or something as well, but either way really.

SO. I've been critiquing some of these for other people, but I won't be a hypocrite-- I can take it too x3;; I did some rebalancing on a few of my first OC units and would be willing to take some input on them if anyone feels like it. (Siras, Zeta, and Allison are the main ones that I'm uncertain of the balancing on-- namely the possibility of the first two being too strong and Alli being too weak... although since she was made to my wife's specifications IDK if that can be helped haha ;; ) I feel like the others are all pretty decently-balanced but perhaps there's something I'm overlooking.

Namely, I changed Rikun's legendary weapon to give +2 Def/Res on initiation instead of +4 of both (the def/res equivalent of Swift Sparrow 1 VS SS 2, since no legendary weapon to my knowledge has an equivalent effect to a level 3 skill (which IIRC SwifSpar is treated as)). With dead even defenses and being a blue unit I guess you could say he'd work as a counter for @Sire's Marcus' broken weapon, too >3> (Which... TBH wasn't my intent, I always meant for him to have identical defenses xDD Just thought that was kinda... interesting/relevant lol)

In Zeta's case, if ppl think the passive Fury 2 on his weapon is too powerful then I'll prob just swap it back out for a regular Killer Axe+ again, that works fine for him too. 

Edited by BANRYU

Response to Nightmayre's Feedback (Dawnbreaker)

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Nightmayre said:

Now, here's where I would disagree. Practically every Legendary weapon consists of the following combination:

16 MT (melee) or 14 MT (ranged) + a 2nd tier passive (or a non-tiered passive in some cases)

Even those that don't such as Celica's Ragnarok usually have a pretty close approximation (for Ragnarok it would be Fury 2). So when balancing such a weapon, you need to look for a similar balance. Imagine an A skill that says:

"This unit deals damage to DEF or RES, whichever is lower."

Insane, huh? Well then, it's probably too insane an effect for a legendary weapon, too, even with the lowered MT (and I don't think the point is to lower the MT as a balancing factor, as weapon MT doesn't play such a massive role in terms of total damage output anyway, compared to an ability like that). If you absolutely want to keep it like that, then I'd suggest putting a pretty harsh HP threshold on it (HP >= 80%). Alternatively, what I did for a legendary weapon which I wanted to give a powerful ability (see below) was have it lower one of the core stats. You could attach, for example, a -5 SPD to it. But as it is I still feel the skill is pretty damn powerful - it's like having both a red dragon and a sword user in the same team.

After some more consideration, Dawnbreaker is indeed too powerful for its own good. I believe the concept I was attempting to convey was a "fusion of both physical damage and magical damage," so I just took the easy route of "doing damage to whatever is lower" instead. I am more focused on the concept than the weapon effects, so I will be searching for alternatives.

So, in an attempt to remedy this, I decided to split the weapon into two. One will be for Marcus as a unique weapon, while the other will be for Morgan as a generic inheritable Levin Sword. Here are some concepts...

1. Dawnbreaker (8 MT, Range 1 || Deals damage to opponents DEF or RES, whichever is lower.)
-- If we were to greatly reduce the MT to retain the weapon effect, this is what Dawnbreaker may look like. So, Marcus would have 41 ATT (36 + 8 = 44, and will deal that damage to the opponent's lowest value of DEF or RES.
-- The lowest DEF character is Lucius with 13 DEF, while the lowest RES characters are Virion, Ogma, and Barte with 13 RES. Should Marcus attack, he will deal 31 damage a swing (not counting triangle modifiers and the like).
-- A common Arena character, Lucina, has a poor stat in RES with the value of 19. Marcus can not double, so he will deal 25 damage to Lucina.
-- Characters that have high DEF and RES stats, like Selena, Sheena, and Y!Tiki are effective counters against this version of Dawnbreaker
-- Marcus will always be able to deal damage, but will not be able to one-round opponents without using a "-breaker" skill or Quick Riposte. (To run some calculations, try this Fire Emblem Heroes Calculator and go into the "Custom Hero" setting. I tested it with a Steel Sword and Fire Breath+.)

2. Dawnbreaker (0 MT, Range 1 || MT is determined by the User combined DEF and RES, divided by 2.)
--  So, in Marcus' case, Dawnbreaker will have "23 MT" damage (26 + 20 = 46 || 46 * 0.5 = 23). This results in higher damage output than most weapons (Durandal does 16+4 when attacking, for a total of 20), but remember Dawnbreaker can become "weaker" if Marcus' DEF or RES is debuffed. The converse is also true, buffing up Marcus' DEF and RES will make him slightly stronger in ATT.
-- This would be counted as pure physical damage.

3. Dawnbreaker (16 MT, Range 1-2 || Inflicts Physical Damage in Melee and Magical Damage at Range.)
-- One of the more simple solutions, but I fear 1-2 range weapons are not really fit in Heroes due to the whole drag-and-drop as well as its more casual nature. Would be pretty neat to see though.

4. Dawnbreaker (16 MT, Range 1 || Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.)
-- If all else fails, there's always Distant Counter! Honestly, I could have used Distant Counter from the start, but wanted to try something more unique. Sure, it doesn't really have the effects I am looking for, but one can't go wrong with innate Distant Counter!

5. Dawnbreaker (16 MT, Range 1 || After a battle initiated by the user, user recovers 6 HP)
-- As Marcus - The Ashen Knight is a counterpart to Marcus - The Forsaken Knight, it can make sense for his weapons to share similar effects.

Levin Sword (MT 8, Range 1 || Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.)
Levin Sword+ (MT 12, Range 1 || Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).  Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.)

Balancing this around Gem/Armorslaying weapons with some cues from "-blade" tomes, Lightning Breath, and Fates. For the sake of simplicity, Levin Swords deal only physical damage, but retain their ability to counter at range. However, in exchange for this power, the special trigger is slowed down.

Other variants can be...

Bolt Axe (Green Axes)
Shock Stick (Blue Lances)
Shining Bow (Grey Bows, has innate Close Counter instead of Distant Counter)

I was going to try do so some character analysis here, but it seems like I got other stuff to do at the moment, so that will have to wait.

So, I'll put in my feedback for Innes and Tana later, as well as do something for BANRYU's heroes.

Here are Kirby characters, because I really should've done these sooner. To start, here's Meta Knight:

Spoiler

Meta Knight | Sword Master | Red | Sword | Flying | Available At 5-Stars Only

Stats:
HP:
33/36/39
ATK: 33/36/39
SPD: 36/39/42
DEF: 19/22/25
RES: 20/23/26

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Sword | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Sword | MT 8
3-Star: Silver Sword | MT 11
5-Star: Galaxia | MT 16 | This unit strikes first when his HP is < 50% (Vantage 2 effect) Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Rising Wind (5 Charge: Deals damage equal to (Meta Knight's ATK - Enemy's DEF) in a +-shape area)
4-Star: Blazing Wind (5 Charge: Deals damage equal to ((Meta Knight's ATK * 1.5) - Enemy's DEF) in a +-shape area)

A Skill:
2-Star: Swift Blade 1 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 5 points higher than the enemy's)
3-Star: Swift Blade 2 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 3 points higher than the enemy's)
5-Star: Swift Blade 3 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 1 point higher than the enemy's)

B Skill: 
1-Star:
Escape Route 1 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally when this unit has less than 30% HP)
2-Star: Escape Route 2 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally when this unit has less than 40% HP)
4-Star: Escape Route 3 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally when this unit has less than 50% HP)

Overview: Meta Knight is extremely swift and very strong. His sky-high ATK (49/52/55 with Galaxia) and SPD make him an extremely dangerous force on offense, and his Swift Blade skill powers him up further if he outspeeds his foe (which shouldn't be hard, especially if he's +SPD), making him even deadlier in that (frequent) scenario. Additionally, he comes with Rising/Blazing Wind to weaken nearby foes as well when he attacks. He also has Escape Route to run away when he's weakened. Furthermore, Galaxia, his unique weapon, comes with built-in Vantage, allowing him the first strike when he's attacked with less than half of his HP.

However, Meta Knight's weaknesses cannot be ignored. He has low defenses and HP, so anyone who gets the first shot in on him, or attacks from range, can take him out with ease. Additionally, as a flying unit, Meta Knight is highly vulnerable to archers and Merric's Excalibur tome, so those units can maul him with ease.

Overall, Meta Knight is the glassiest of cannons, able to dish out pain with ease, but less capable of taking it if his enemies are allowed to hit back.

And King Dedede:

Spoiler

Dedede | Dreamland King | Green | Axe | Armor | Available at 5-Star Only

Stats:
HP:
41/44/47
ATK: 36/39/42
SPD: 24/27/30
DEF: 26/29/32
RES: 26/29/32

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Axe | MT 8
3-Star: Hammer Axe | MT 8
5-Star: Jet Hammer | MT 16 | SPD -5: This unit attacks twice per attack when he initiates combat (Brave effect): Adjacent allies gain DEF +3 during combat (Spur DEF 2 Effect) Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Holy Vestments (3-Charge: Reduce 2-Range damage by 30%)
4-Star: Aegis (3-Charge: Reduce 2-range damage by 50%)

A Skill:
2-Star:
Heavy Cushion 1 (Grants DEF/RES +1 when attacked)
3-Star: Heavy Cushion 2 (Grants DEF/RES +2 when attacked)
5-Star: Heavy Cushion 3 (Grants DEF/RES +3 when attacked)

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spur RES 1 (Adjacent allies gain +2 RES during combat)
2-Star: Spur RES 2 (Adjacent allies gain +3 RES during combat)
4-Star: Spur RES 3 (Adjacent allies gain +4 RES during combat)

Overview: Dedede is odd, as far as armors go. His HP and DEF are the lowest among Armors, and his SPD is terrible (though mostly after he takes the Jet Hammer, before then it's not too bad for an Armor), but his RES is the second highest among Armors, and his ATK is the second-highest among Armors. Additionally, Dedede's DEF and RES are boosted when he is attacked thanks to his Heavy Cushion skill, giving him +3 DEF and RES when attacked, and he has Aegis to mitigate damage from ranged foes who he cannot counterattack. On the offensive side, Dedede has very high ATK and a 16-MT Brave weapon to work with, so he'll pretty much annihilate anyone he can reach. Additionally, Dedede's Jet Hammer has Spur DEF 2 built into it, and he also comes with Spur RES, so allies near Dedede will be more durable (in case he needs someone to tank for him)

Dedede's weakness is simple: He's extremely slow. Basically everyone's gonna double him, and while 29/32/35 DEF and RES (when being attacked) isn't to be trifled with, Dedede certainly isn't as scary with his not-so-high HP and the fact that he can't attack at 2-Range unless he wants to sacrifice the extra DEF and RES that Heavy Cushion provide him. Also, as an Armor, Dedede can only move 1 tile per turn, so it should be easy to remain out of his reach... but teammates with positioning skills can push Dedede into position to crush someone beneath his mighty hammer.

Overall, Dedede is a powerhouse with serviceable defenses, though he'll have trouble reaching his enemies without help.

And, of course, Kirby:

Spoiler

Kirby | Super Star | Red | Tome | Infantry | Available At 5-Stars Only

Stats:
HP:
37/40/43
ATK: 29/32/35
SPD: 29/32/35
DEF: 24/27/30
RES: 24/27/30

Weapons:
1-Star:
Fire | MT: 4
2-Star: Elfire | MT: 6
3-Star: Bolganone | MT: 9
5-Star: Star Rod | MT: 14 | Can counterattack at any range (Close Counter) Cannot Be Inherited
Star Rod's attack animation is Kirby swinging it like a sword, shooting a star at his foe.

Command Skill:
3-Star:
Draw Back (This unit moves 1 space back, ally moves to unit's previous position)

A Skill:
5-Star:
Copy Ability (This unit copies the skills of the foe while in combat: For example, Kirby would copy Desperation 1/2/3, but it would only activate if he has less than 25/50/75% HP and is attacking first (and can double), while skills like Death Blow would only activate if Kirby is initiating combat: Additionally, any skills attached to Weapons that act like a Passive Skill (like the Binding Blade's +2 DEF/RES when being attacked, or Durandal's +4 ATK when initiating combat) would be copied by Copy Ability. However, skills like ATK/DEF/SPD/RES/HP+/Life and Death/Fury and other skills that just apply stat increases/decreases cannot be copied, nor can Kirby copy the Brave weapon's auto-double-attack effect)

B Skill:
1-Star: Wings of Mercy 1 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 30% HP)
2-Star: Wings of Mercy 2 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 40% HP)
4-Star: Wings of Mercy 3 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 50% HP)

Overview: Kirby is a very balanced unit with a few tricks up his nonexistent sleeves. He comes with fairly middle-of-the-road overall stats, with nothing that really stands out. His unique weapon, the Star Rod, allows Kirby to counterattack even when attacked at melee range, making him slightly tougher to take down than a typical mage. For team-support, Kirby comes with Wings of Mercy, letting him ride his Warp Star to injured allies and shoot enemies they might be having trouble with, and Draw Back, letting him drag allies to safety.
The main selling point of Kirby, however, is his Copy Ability skill. This skill copies any Passive skills that his enemy has (though their activation applies to him as well, so if he, say, isn't in range for Vantage to activate, then even if his enemy has it and attacks him he'll still attack second), which can make him a much trickier foe depending on what skills his foe has (so, if you've weakened him and have Vantage on your attacker, then Kirby will go first because he copies Vantage and is in range of it, or he could be attacked by someone with Distant DEF and now he has +6 DEF and RES, making him significantly harder to take down).

However, Kirby's balanced stat spread means that he won't really excel at anything, so he's not going to be your best choice for any task. Having said that, Kirby is capable of performing in most roles, and with his Star Rod, he can perform however you wish, though he would probably be better as a defensive teammate.

And finally, Bandana Dee:

Spoiler

Bandana Dee | Notable Servant | Blue | Lance | Infantry | Available at 5-Stars Only

Stats:
HP:
37/40/43
ATK: 21/24/27
DEF: 27/30/33
RES: 29/32/35

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Lance | MT: 6
2-Star: Steel Lance | MT: 8
3-Star: Silver Lance | MT: 11
5-Star: Bandana Spear | MT: 16 | Grants adjacent allies DEF/RES +2 during combat (Spur DEF/RES 1 effect). Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Reposition (move adjacent ally to opposite side of this unit)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP every 4 turns)
3-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP every 3 turns)
5-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP every 2 turns)

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spur ATK 1 (Grants adjacent allies ATK +2 during combat)
2-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 1 (Grants adjacent allies ATK +2 & SPD +2 during combat)
4-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 2 (Grants adjacent allies ATK +3 & SPD +3 during combat)

Overview: Bandana Dee is a supportive, defensive unit. His stat spread comes with a decent amount of HP, acceptable SPD and fairly high defenses, but his ATK is a bit low. His unique weapon, the Bandana Spear, allows Bandana Dee to buff his allies' DEF and RES when they fight next to him; combined with his Spur ATK/SPD skill, Bandana Dee can buff every stat on his allies as long as they remain adjacent to him (ATK and SPD by 3, DEF and RES by 2). Additionally, Bandana Dee has Renewal to recover his HP when he tanks for his allies, and Reposition to move allies away from danger (or toward enemies they cannot reach on their own).

However, all of this comes at a price, and that price is Bandana Dee's poor ATK stat, which even with the Bandana Spear only comes to 37/40/43 ATK, so Bandana Dee isn't gonna be going on a killing spree any time soon. Additionally, for a tank, 40 HP isn't especially high, so Bandana Dee will be relying on his high DEF and RES (and Renewal) to help him tank, so Moonbow/Luna/Aether are especially dangerous for him.

Overall, Bandana Dee is best as a support unit who can act as a stat-buffer and tank for his allies, but won't accomplish much on his own.

Hopefully these are alright. I think Meta Knight might be a bit too good, and Bandana Dee might not be all that great, but I've been writing this for too long already.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

12 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Here are Kirby characters, because I really should've done these sooner. To start, here's Meta Knight:

Reveal hidden contents

Stats:
HP:
33/36/39
ATK: 33/36/39
SPD: 36/39/42
DEF: 19/22/25
RES: 20/23/26

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Sword | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Sword | MT 8
5-Star: Galaxia | MT 16 | This unit strikes first when his HP is < 50% (Vantage 2 effect) Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Rising Wind (5 Charge: Deals damage equal to (Meta Knight's ATK - Enemy's DEF) in a +-shape area)
4-Star: Blazing Wind (5 Charge: Deals damage equal to ((Meta Knight's ATK * 1.5) - Enemy's DEF) in a +-shape area)

A Skill:
2-Star: Swift Blade 1 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 5 points higher than the enemy's)
3-Star: Swift Blade 2 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 3 points higher than the enemy's)
5-Star: Swift Blade 3 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 1 point higher than the enemy's)

B Skill: 
1-Star:
Escape Route 1 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally when this unit has less than 30% HP)
2-Star: Escape Route 2 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally when this unit has less than 40% HP)
4-Star: Escape Route 3 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally when this unit has less than 50% HP)

Overview: Meta Knight is extremely swift and very strong. His sky-high ATK (49/52/55 with Galaxia) and SPD make him an extremely dangerous force on offense, and his Swift Blade skill powers him up further if he outspeeds his foe (which shouldn't be hard, especially if he's +SPD), making him even deadlier in that (frequent) scenario. Additionally, he comes with Rising/Blazing Wind to weaken nearby foes as well when he attacks. He also has Escape Route to run away when he's weakened. Furthermore, Galaxia, his unique weapon, comes with built-in Vantage, allowing him the first strike when he's attacked with less than half of his HP.

However, Meta Knight's weaknesses cannot be ignored. He has low defenses and HP, so anyone who gets the first shot in on him, or attacks from range, can take him out with ease. Additionally, as a flying unit, Meta Knight is highly vulnerable to archers and Merric's Excalibur tome, so those units can maul him with ease.

Overall, Meta Knight is the glassiest of cannons, able to dish out pain with ease, but less capable of taking it if his enemies are allowed to hit back.

And King Dedede:

Reveal hidden contents

Stats:
HP:
41/44/47
ATK: 36/39/42
SPD: 24/27/30
DEF: 26/29/32
RES: 26/29/32

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Axe | MT 8
3-Star: Hammer Axe | MT 8
5-Star: Jet Hammer | MT 16 | SPD -5: This unit attacks twice per attack when he initiates combat (Brave effect): Adjacent allies gain DEF +3 during combat (Spur DEF 2 Effect) Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star:
4-Star: Aegis (3-Charge: Reduce 2-range damage by 50%)

A Skill:
2-Star:

C Skill:
1-Star:

Overview: Dedede is odd, as far as armors go. His HP and DEF are the lowest among Armors, and his SPD is terrible (though mostly after he takes the Jet Hammer, before then it's not too bad for an Armor), but his RES is the second highest among Armors, and his ATK is the second-highest among Armors. Additionally, Dedede's DEF and RES are boosted when he is attacked thanks to his Heavy Cushion skill, giving him +3 DEF and RES when attacked, and he has Aegis to mitigate damage from ranged foes who he cannot counterattack. On the offensive side, Dedede has very high ATK and a 16-MT Brave weapon to work with, so he'll pretty much annihilate anyone he can reach. Additionally, Dedede's Jet Hammer has Spur DEF 2 built into it, and he also comes with Spur RES, so allies near Dedede will be more durable (in case he needs someone to tank for him)

Dedede's weakness is simple: He's extremely slow. Basically everyone's gonna double him, and while 29/32/35 DEF and RES (when being attacked) isn't to be trifled with, Dedede certainly isn't as scary with his not-so-high HP and the fact that he can't attack at 2-Range unless he wants to sacrifice the extra DEF and RES that Heavy Cushion provide him. Also, as an Armor, Dedede can only move 1 tile per turn, so it should be easy to remain out of his reach... but teammates with positioning skills can push Dedede into position to crush someone beneath his mighty hammer.

Overall, Dedede is a powerhouse with serviceable defenses, though he'll have trouble reaching his enemies without help.

And, of course, Kirby:

Reveal hidden contents

Kirby | Super Star | Red | Tome | Infantry | Available At 5-Stars Only

Stats:
HP:
37/40/43
ATK: 29/32/35
DEF: 24/27/30

Weapons:
1-Star:
Fire | MT: 4
2-Star: Elfire | MT: 6
3-Star: Bolganone | MT: 9
5-Star: Star Rod | MT: 14 | Can counterattack at any range (Close Counter) Cannot Be Inherited
Star Rod's attack animation is Kirby swinging it like a sword, shooting a star at his foe.

Command Skill:
3-Star:
Draw Back (This unit moves 1 space back, ally moves to unit's previous position)

A Skill:
5-Star:
Copy Ability (This unit copies the skills of the foe while in combat: For example, Kirby would copy Desperation 1/2/3, but it would only activate if he has less than 25/50/75% HP and is attacking first (and can double), while skills like Death Blow would only activate if Kirby is initiating combat: Additionally, any skills attached to Weapons that act like a Passive Skill (like the Binding Blade's +2 DEF/RES when being attacked, or Durandal's +4 ATK when initiating combat) would be copied by Copy Ability. However, skills like ATK/DEF/SPD/RES/HP+/Life and Death/Fury and other skills that just apply stat increases/decreases cannot be copied, nor can Kirby copy the Brave weapon's auto-double-attack effect)

B Skill:
1-Star: Wings of Mercy 1 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 30% HP)
2-Star: Wings of Mercy 2 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 40% HP)
4-Star: Wings of Mercy 3 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 50% HP)

Overview: Kirby is a very balanced unit with a few tricks up his nonexistent sleeves. He comes with fairly middle-of-the-road overall stats, with nothing that really stands out. His unique weapon, the Star Rod, allows Kirby to counterattack even when attacked at melee range, making him slightly tougher to take down than a typical mage. For team-support, Kirby comes with Wings of Mercy, letting him ride his Warp Star to injured allies and shoot enemies they might be having trouble with, and Draw Back, letting him drag allies to safety.
The main selling point of Kirby, however, is his Copy Ability skill. This skill copies any Passive skills that his enemy has (though their activation applies to him as well, so if he, say, isn't in range for Vantage to activate, then even if his enemy has it and attacks him he'll still attack second), which can make him a much trickier foe depending on what skills his foe has (so, if you've weakened him and have Vantage on your attacker, then Kirby will go first because he copies Vantage and is in range of it, or he could be attacked by someone with Distant DEF and now he has +6 DEF and RES, making him significantly harder to take down).

However, Kirby's balanced stat spread means that he won't really excel at anything, so he's not going to be your best choice for any task. Having said that, Kirby is capable of performing in most roles, and with his Star Rod, he can perform however you wish, though he would probably be better as a defensive teammate.

And finally, Bandana Dee:

Hide contents

Bandana Dee | Notable Servant | Blue | Lance | Infantry | Available at 5-Stars Only

Stats:
HP:
37/40/43
ATK: 21/24/27
DEF: 27/30/33
RES: 29/32/35

Weapons:
1-Star:
3-Star: Silver Lance | MT: 11
5-Star: Bandana Spear | MT: 16 | Grants adjacent allies DEF/RES +2 during combat (Spur DEF/RES 1 effect). Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star:
Reposition (move adjacent ally to opposite side of this unit)

B Skill:
2-Star:

C Skill:
1-Star:
2-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 1 (Grants adjacent allies ATK +2 & SPD +2 during combat)
4-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 2 (Grants adjacent allies ATK +3 & SPD +3 during combat)

Overview: Bandana Dee is a supportive, defensive unit. His stat spread comes with a decent amount of HP, acceptable SPD and fairly high defenses, but his ATK is a bit low. His unique weapon, the Bandana Spear, allows Bandana Dee to buff his allies' DEF and RES when they fight next to him; combined with his Spur ATK/SPD skill, Bandana Dee can buff every stat on his allies as long as they remain adjacent to him (ATK and SPD by 3, DEF and RES by 2). Additionally, Bandana Dee has Renewal to recover his HP when he tanks for his allies, and Reposition to move allies away from danger (or toward enemies they cannot reach on their own).

However, all of this comes at a price, and that price is Bandana Dee's poor ATK stat, which even with the Bandana Spear only comes to 37/40/43 ATK, so Bandana Dee isn't gonna be going on a killing spree any time soon. Additionally, for a tank, 40 HP isn't especially high, so Bandana Dee will be relying on his high DEF and RES (and Renewal) to help him tank, so Moonbow/Luna/Aether are especially dangerous for him.

Overall, Bandana Dee is best as a support unit who can act as a stat-buffer and tank for his allies, but won't accomplish much on his own.

Hopefully these are alright. I think Meta Knight might be a bit too good, and Bandana Dee might not be all that great, but I've been writing this for too long already.

HEHEHEHE~ I love the concepts x333 Kirby is mah shit, yo. 

How... open to suggestions/critique are you .u.

Just now, BANRYU said:

HEHEHEHE~ I love the concepts x333 Kirby is mah shit, yo. 

How... open to suggestions/critique are you .u.

Glad you like the concepts.

I'm very open to suggestions/critique, so please, if you have any, fire away!

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Glad you like the concepts.

I'm very open to suggestions/critique, so please, if you have any, fire away!

Okay, here goes! xD

First off, in general... This totally down to your discretion, naturally, but I notice a lot of them have very balanced defenses and actually pretty balanced stats in general, WHICH IS FINE. AND THIS IS TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE/INFLUENCED BY MY OWN PREFERENCES buuuuut I think it'd be a little more interesting if their stats were more varied, at least in their defenses (which are even or very close for pretty much all of them).

Specific skill set commentary I'll put in spoilers below. 

Spoiler

Meta Knight

• Stats: I feel like he's a little too powerful and specialized statwise, and/or that he doesn't match up SUPER well with MK's in-game/playable iterations (by my interpretation anyway). Put in terms of FE/Heroes' stats, I'd see him as having good speed (which you did, though maybe at a lower neutral tier like 36/37, which is still very good), pretty decent defense, and average-at-best Atk with lower-end HP and Res. Based on my experience playing MK, he matches up pretty solidly with the typical Myrmidon archetype of relying on speed and agility (sword ability's attacks don't hit particularly hard as well, so it'd make sense that he'd have lower attack and most of his power would come from his weapon and his custom skill), but he's also an armored knight so I feel like having higher Defense characterizes that, as well as setting him apart from other more archetypal myrmidons who are already in the game. Something along the lines of 34-35 HP | 30 Atk | 37 Spd | 31 Def | 24-25 Res (157 BST) is what I would suggest but you can feel free to further tweak that if you like as well.
  • And I realize that you probably see Meta Knight as more of a glass cannon since that's how you built him and all, and my perception of him is a little different based on how I feel about how he plays so admittedly it's a bit subjective there. I like MK a lot myself so my own feelings on the matter are pretty strong haha thus why I wrote so much xD ;; BUT it's your build, your call, thassa jus' my 2cents

• Galaxia: perfect, love it. Vantage is a great innate skill for Meta Knight to have IMO ~w~
  • Special: Wasn't sure about it for a sec but after giving it some thought I realized this is probably referencing Mach Tornado, huh xDD Awesome. Only thing I might say is maybe Growing Wind would be closer to it in terms of having the wider range, but either way; not super important to change
  • Swift Blade: Love the idea, but in addition to my aforementioned comments about nerfing MK's Atk to make this more balanced, I'd personally make the speed threshold something like 7/5/3 or something that's a little harder to hit quite so easily; since he's blazing fast he'll be hitting it quite frequently anyway but don't want to make it TOO easy for him to get that IMO. 
  • Escape Route: A++ ~3o another idea is Renwal or something to reference the healing factor in some of the Meta Knightmare modes, but ER works pretty well for him as well and is probably better. (other abilities of his like the speed boost or sword beams would be cool but those would occupy the A-slot in the form of stuff like Darting Blow or Distant Counter and I say keep the custom skill)

Dedede

• Stats: pretty good! I'm hard-pressed to think of much to add honestly ;; maybe a little more HP or something (referencing what a fatass he is lol), but shrug either way. The one thing I can think of to make him a bit more unique as an armor unit (if you care about that sort of thing like I do, and admittedly I might care a little too much lol) is to skew his defenses toward Res even more and just make him a Res sponge when combined with his special, something that I think only Sheena does though he would from her by actually hitting very hard (and taking physical attacks a bit worse) haha. IF you were aiming to make him slow, though, he's actually not too bad in that regard (he's not fast, but he's not slow enough for a ton of things to double him) and could certainly be slower if you actually do wind up wanting to beef up his HP or Res or whatever. 
  • Weapon: ...okay hmm. I feel like having a secondary effect on top of a Brave effect is too much, personally, and 16 Mt is way too strong for a Brave weapon, even a legendary one (which TBH, I'm not sure it should count as anyway? I might have forgotten something in Kirby lore-wise but I don't think Dedede's hammer is considered anything special as far as I can remember). My suggestion would either be to keep it as the Jet Hammer, remove the Spur effect, and reduce the Mt to maybe 1-2 pts higher than regular Braves, OR to like... rename it 'King's Hammer' or something, give it 15-16 Mt, remove the Brave effect, and give it the innate Spur Def 2. Both is too much though IMO. 
  • Special: Makes sense x3 his outfit, lol. Maybe Sacred Cowl is closer flavor-wise, since that's more of a robe (with Aegis technically being a shield), but either way. 
  • Heavy Cushion: Again, love the idea, not sure about the balance of it...? Though in this case I might be overreacting, hmm... ... mmm... actually thinking about it more, given the way you wrote it that would make the tier 2 version of this skill what Roy has as the Sword of Seals' innate effect :o Was that intentional?? So... I guess it's actually perfect balance-wise...?? xDD  (good contribution, Banny, talking yourself in circles and realizing you have nothing to add lol...)
  • Spur Res: I'm hard-pressed to think of anything that specifically references his in-game abilities so no complaints! x3

Bandana Dee

• Stats: ...actually totally perfect to me xDD it's weird and unique and makes sense somehow haha~
  • Weapon: Okay HERE I feel pretty confident in saying that having BanDee wield a legendary weapon is not particularly fitting xDD I'd either just give him the standard Silver Lance+ or otherwise make up something inheritable. I'm hard-pressed for suggestions, the effect you came up with is probably fine (though I question the flavor relevance of it a little bit? It probably doesn't matter though lol), but I'd definitely lower the Mt to something like 12-13 at most and make it a '+' weapon to show that it isn't unique, personally.
  • Passives: -thumbs up-

Kirby

• okay before I start with Kirby I wanna just praise your efforts for TRYING to take on the weird/abstract challenge of making Kirby into a playable FE unit, which in general is just really hard by the nature of what he is and how he works LMAO. So already it seems not easy @w@ So anyway here's what I would suggest
  • Stats: also probably pretty fine, having balanced stats makes sense for him given his versatility and what he is and whatnot... I almost want to suggest going even further with the balance and giving him like 37-38 in HP and then 30 in all other stats across the board...?? But I suppose that might also make him too weak shrug. The main one for whom balanced defenses make the most sense for, certainly. 
  • Okay I like the idea of him having the Star Rod, so hear me out... What if, instead of a Tome-user, you make Kirby... a Staff-user. It makes sense for the nature of the Star Rod, what with it being staff-like already lol, and would round out the Kirby crew with one unit of each color, right?? (I really like this idea lol).
  • Star Rod: I'm thinkin' give Star Rod a Mt of something like 12/13/14 and innate Wrathful Staff effect-- if anyone is gonna be an offensive staff user, hell if it ain't Kirby. Hell yeah dude. 
  • Copy Ability: kind of goes back to the first thing I said-- Kirby is weird and abstract and I can't blame you BUT I think this needs to be nailed down a little better and fit into the game's mechanics and whatnot-- as it stands, I feel like your idea MIGHT be possible for it, though it's not clear how it would work if Kirby already has skills in the slots he's trying to copy, and how would overwriting work? or is it assumed that he just gets those skills IN ADDITION to what he already has...?? That sounds a little broken too, especially if you're factoring in weapon effects-- I would definitely disclude effects of weapons from the stuff that Kirby copies if you want to keep with this route. I do like that it won't copy stat mods like LaD though, so if it's strictly kept to passive (and non-weapon-linked) skills then I think that could be allright. 
  • Here are some alternative suggestions for potential effects of the copy ability: (had other ideas too but they're basically not as good as these two lol) 
  • 1) Copy (assist skill) replaces Kirby's weapon with that of the ally it is used on. Probably the most literal interpretation of the Copy ability that I can think of, and could make Kirby really strong and versatile when added to a balanced tri-color team, letting him provide additional support for any color, and do so repeatedly throughout a match. And yes, he could copy Legendary weapons with this lol. (Alternatively, perhaps the more sensible route would be to copy the +-version of whatever the target's 3* weapon is, IE Silver Sword+ for Eliwood, Heavy Lance+ for Ephraim, etc.) Downsides to this route include not being able to use non-staff skills and having no way to go back to using the Star Rod if desired. Probably my personal favorite option TBH haha ;;
  • 2) Copy (special, CD 4) mimics the Special of the foe upon activation. In this route, Kirby's CD timer acts independently of whatever special he copies, and instead activates any proc of the foe he's fighting so long as the conditions for activating it are correct (IE: Attacked by Pavise Hector at full CD means Pavise procs for Hector's first hit, but would not proc if Kirby initiates on Hector; same for attacking specials and AoE specials where the correct conditions must be met when attacking a unit with that proc). The main advantage to this is it lets Kirby use procs as a staff-user, and since the Copy CD timer is independent of other abilities, it can copy really strong, high-CD abilities faster than opponents can use them! High CD for this is kinda necessary for it to not be broken, though. Downside is it locks his Assist to healer skills. 
  • Still assuming we're talking Kirby as a staff-user... If Copy is used as an Assist, then my suggestions for Kirby's Special would be Miracle (kinda makes sense to me character-wise lol) or otherwise Swift-Wind Balm (same kinda but less so IMO) or Imbue (referencing Kirby's healing smooch in the co-op games lmao... but um... IIRC all staffers have Imbue anyway so...? shrug). If Copy is the Special, then... TBH there's not really any fitting Assist that he can use esp if we want him to be an offensive staffer, lol... My suggestion would be... make something up....??
  • Wings of Mercy: Fitting and also pretty useful for pretty much all the different variations we both came up with lol. good stuff
  • Failing all of this shit lmao I think your original build is probably fine =w= LIke... beyond making the Star Rod a staff and whatnot I'm... hard-pressed to think of much else... ;; maybe a slightly more interesting effect on Star Rod but close counter is okay too. 

okay @w@ Hope you find some of these ideas interesting at least if nothing else lol. 

Edited by BANRYU

Just for the heck of it I did some of my OC's. I started this like two months ago and just found it again so I finished it up for fun. I've been working on a story with these guys since I was in middle school so they are a bit of a mess.

These are all pretty rough because I can't be bothered to go back and proofread/edit stats and such at the moment.
I'd kind of love to know what people think of these guys. :P

Spoiler

Title: Heart Eater
Name: Kunzite (Kun)
Orb Affinity: Red (Beast)

Character Description:  A wolf with no manners and friendly disposition.

(for the sake of FE convenience consider her pretty much a Laguz)
Appearance: A shaggy looking brown haired girl with red spirals under her eyes. She can change into a large dark wolf with red markings.

HP: Poor (2)
ATT: Excellent (5)
SPD: Good (4)
DEF: Poor (2)
RES: Average (3)

5* Weapon:  Burning Teeth+
4* Weapon:  Burning Teeth
3* Weapon:  Teeth+
1* Weapon:  Teeth

Support Skill: ---

3* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze- Grants +30% to AtK (Charge 4)
4* Special Skill: Dragon Fang- Grants +50% to Atk (Charge 4)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Vantage 1-2(4*)3(5*)
Skill C: Spur Attack 1-3

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up:  Oh come oooon!
3-4 Up:  I’ll get there soon now.
5-6 Up: Ha ha! Now I can end this!

Learn Skill: Ooo! This will be fun to use just let me at em’!

Summoned Quote: “Uh hey! I’m Kunzite, but you can call me Kun. If you feed me I’ll fight for you.

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1:  Making the rounds (name)? Weren’t you just doing that?
Normal 2:  I wonder what Sasha and Shapur are up to right now…
Normal 3: The Commander keeps telling me to stop shedding on things.
Normal 4:  Ah, sorry I was just thinking about how my brothers place as a “gods proxy”. It’s odd to think how it changed him, but also didn’t…
Normal 5: Hey, (name), fair warning, you might want to avoid that hall over there, and if anyone asks! It wasn’t my fault!

Guest Greetings: Let’s see you’re (name) right? Good. (friend) Sent me over to say “hey”. So “hey”.

Battle Quotes
Selection 1:  Hum? What?
Selection 2:  Alrighty.
Selection 3: Where to?

Battle Quotes: 

Critical 1:  You brought this upon yourself!
Critical 2:  Rawh!!
Critical 3:  Your time is out.
Critical 4: Burn!

Death: Oh, boy that one hurt…

Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1:  *Cackles then cuts off* What?
Quote 2:  I like a good scratch behind the ears sometimes.
Quote 3:  You know, you would think the “God of Time” would be a serious fellow. Buuut he really isn’t.
Quote 4:  I wonder where I could get some good strong coffee…
Quote 5:  What do you want?
Quote 6:  I can use a sword but I prefer my teeth and claws.
Quote 7:  Time is weird and limited don’t waste yours.
Quote 8:  I insulted a king once, good thing my uncle’s a king too.

Confession:

Oh (name) you wanted to hear a bit more me right? I think I told you my brother and I were orphaned when I was little, and he pretty much raised me. When he could anyway. Having a god as your boss can get pretty demanding. And really makes for an interesting babysitter....
                But it hasn’t bothered me in a long time though. Not since Sasha and Shapur came to us. They are the reason I fight you know. My instincts tell me to guard those I love, friends and family alike. That includes you (name), don’t forget that.

Fun fact: This is probably my oldest character still in use.

Spoiler

Title:  The North Wind
Name:  Sasha
Orb Affinity:  Green (Breath)

Character Description:  A dragon prince who ran away to find his place in the world.

Appearance: Tall, Viking with white hair and horns. As a dragon, he has white scales with green and black accents.

HP: Average (3)
ATT: Good (4)
SPD: Good (4)
DEF: Good (4)

5* Weapon: Light Breath+
4* Weapon: Light Breath
3* Weapon: Fire Breath+
1* Weapon: Fire Breath

Support Skill: Rally Defense

3* Special Skill: ---
4* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Wings of Mercy 1-3
Skill C: Threaten Res 1-2(4*)3(5*)

1-2 Up:  That figures…
3-4 Up:  Very good.
5-6 Up: The wind stokes the fire.

Learn Skill: I’ll do my best to make use of this.

Summoned Quote: My name is Sasha, have you seen a black and red wolf around here?

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1:  I’ve never had to use a “dragon stone” before. I’m still getting used to it.
Normal 2:  Prince Alfonse… He’s not much like… Oh! Don’t mind me!
Normal 3: I hope Kun and Shapur aren’t causing trouble…
Normal 4:  I’ll tell you a bit about my world if you tell me about yours.
Normal 5: There aren’t as many dragons here as I would have expected.

Guest Greetings: I come with a greeting from (name)! I hope it finds you well

Battle Quotes
Selection 1:  Yes?
Selection 2:  Where to?
Selection 3:  I’m off.

Battle Quotes: 

Critical 1: Fall!
Critical 2: Your time is out.
Critical 3: Now!
Critical 4: Goodbye.

Death: Aah oh no…

Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: *Chuckle*
Quote 2: What an odd castle this is.
Quote 3:  Ah hey there, how are you?
Quote 4:  Some days I miss the mountains even though I haven’t lived there in years.
Quote 5:  I am one of those in the service of the God of Time.
Quote 6:  So much to do so little time.
Quote 7:  Some of the others think you’re odd, but with friends like mine…
Quote 8:  Please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Confession: Oh hello there (name), how is your day? That’s good to hear. You know I’ve been meaning to tell you, if you’d like I could take you flying sometime.
                Flying with friends is one of my favorite things. Kun and Shapur have always loved it. When we were younger I didn’t get why they were always bugging me to fly. I didn’t see why it was so special to them, but I think I do now. Being stuck only on the ground sounds kind of awful to me now, so I want to share the sky with as many friends as I can.

Fun fact: I have changed this guy's species three times. Wolf -> wolf/dragon hybrid thing -> Dragon. What a wild ride.

Spoiler

Title: Mad Blade
Name: Shapur
Orb Affinity:  Gray (dagger)

Character Description: An orphaned assassin who is devoted to his friends. Would like a hug.

(Same species as Kun, but chooses to fight in his human form for now)
Appearance: Brown hair and yellow eyes. He has distinctive scars, one across his nose, once just below his neck, and one lower on his back.

HP: Poor (2)
ATT: Good (4)
SPD: Excellent (5)
DEF: Poor (2)

5* Weapon:  Silver Dagger+
4* Weapon:  Silver Dagger
3* Weapon:  Steel Dagger
1* Weapon:  Iron Dagger

Support Skill: ---                      

3* Special Skill: New Moon- Resolves combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.(Charge 3)
4* Special Skill: Moonbow- Resolves combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%(Charge 2)

Skill A: +Defense 1-3
Skill B: Seal Attack 1-3
Skill C: ---

1-2 Up: Hmm…
3-4 Up: Good progress.
5-6 Up: Alright! That was nice!

Learn Skill: Now I’m even more deadly.

Summoned Quote: I am the assassin Shapur. I guess I work for you right now.

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: When is the next battle? I’m always ready.
Normal 2: You are a lot easier to work for than that Time God, not that he isn’t a bad boss.
Normal 3: That weapon of yours is weird…
Normal 4: Are Kun and Sasha around? I found a neat rock to show them!
Normal 5: The scar on my back is a bit itchy today.

Guest Greetings: Hey there I've snuck over to deliver a "hello" from (name)!        

Battle Quotes
Selection 1:  Yup.
Selection 2:  Let’s go.
Selection 3:  Mm?

Battle Quotes: 

Critical 1:  Big mistake.
Critical 2:  That’s it for you!
Critical 3:  Dead!
Critical 4:  Your time is out!

Death: No… Not now…

Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: I can test your food for poison, honestly it’s one of my favorite jobs.
Quote 2: Hmm?
Quote 3: I can take out anyone you need me to.
Quote 4: Sometimes it feels like there are way too many people here.
Quote 5: Need a hand?
Quote 6: Look over there! Heh! Got you.
Quote 7: My best friends are Kun and Sasha. I would do anything for them.
Quote 8: I like a good scratch behind the ears.

Confession: You know (name) I’ve been wondering. You’re really far away from home aren’t you? You must miss it or at least the people there a little bit right? I know I feel a bit lost whenever Kun and Sasha aren’t around, so you let me know if you feel like that alright? I don’t like the idea of nice people feeling lonely. I can tell you stories about some of my more interesting jobs.

Fun fact: 12 year old, seventh grade, Ivy, trying to be edgy originally named this guy Insanity because of course I did.

I was going for a glass-cannon build with the first and third while the guy in the middle is meant to be more of well rounded tank. I have no idea how that's turned out.

@BANRYU That's quite a lot, haha! Thanks, mate!

Now, to respond:

Spoiler

Meta Knight

From what I remember, Meta Knight takes more damage than Kirby in his playable appearances, so that's why I built him like a glass cannon... although, maybe I'm mixing that up with another game. I probably am, aren't I?

On his close-to-even defenses, I was going off of Meta-as-glass-cannon and making his defenses equally poor... but yeah, he probably would be better with a bit more DEF and a bit less RES, and less ATK and more HP (all those stats MK's dropping have to go somewhere, and his SPD can't really go much higher).

On Galaxia, I'm glad you like it! I had Wings of Mercy 2 as the built-in skill, but I didn't want to give him Vantage 3, so I put V2 on the weapon instead.

On Wind... yeah, Growing Wind would be a better fit. Honestly I just was thinking that I don't want to give Meta Knight a good Special since he's already so strong Meta Knight took a few moves from the Wing ability so it would make sense (writing when I should be asleep leads to some weird thoughts), but Mach Tornado is a good thought as well!

On Swift Blade... I was thinking Heavy Blade with the 5/3/1, but yeah, 7/5/3 makes sense too, since MK is so fast.

On Escape Route, I'm glad you like it! I was thinking of the fact that Meta Knight always teleports out after you beat him in boss fights... although, Renewal's also a pretty neat option.

Dedede

On his stats, I could pull a couple of points from DEF/RES and put them in Dedede's HP to make him fat. I wanted to make Dedede slow at first, but then I remembered Gourmet Race and that Dedede isn't always super slow, so I sped him up a little. That's why his broken hammer has a Brave effect, back when he had like 22 SPD instead of 27... probably should've taken that off of him when I sped him up.

On the Jet Hammer... I probably should've mentioned that I was imagining Masked Dedede the whole time I was writing him, which is why I gave him the Jet Hammer. And yeah, looking back, the 16-MT Brave hammer is a bit much (and don't make sense with the rest of Dedede's weapons, since he gets a Hammer before it). Maybe I'll make it a 16-MT weapon that has effective damage vs Armors (it's a Hammer after all) and the Spur DEF 2 effect. Would that still be OP?

On the Special... Damn it, I completely forgot about that! I just wanted to make him not instantly lose to Kirby. I could change it to Sacred Cowl, that does make more sense.

On Heavy Cushion... yeah that's exactly what it is. Now imagine that the Binding Blade just makes Roy fat. And that Naga makes Julia fat. Neither of them can match Dedede's incredible girth, but they can try.

On Spur RES... yeah I couldn't come up with anything better either, so I went for a double-Spur.

Bandana Dee

I pretty much made Bandana Dee as a support unit for Dedede (that's why he has a double-Spur skill). At one point I was gonna split this off into a Waddle Dee and make Bandana Dee his own thing, but I didn't because that would've been more writing.

On the stats, yeah it didn't seem right to give Bandana Dee a lopsided statline. He struck me as fairly balanced, and I was trying for a more defensive Kirby with him (his weapon had Distant Counter on it at one point... but that seemed weird so I removed it).

On the weapon... I just gave him a legendary weapon because I gave one to everyone else. The double-spur effect is just to be a more support-y unit, and to support Dedede (like the entire rest of his moveset, it's even why he had Distant Counter at one point). I'll make a new weapon for him.

Kirby

Yeah, this was the toughest one by far. Kirby's main thing (copying the abilities of enemies he defeats) doesn't really fit Fire Emblem all that well, so I had to pick one of his abilities and go from there... except that Kirby has far too many abilities that would fit in with Fire Emblem (Sword as a Sword, Spear as a Lance, Hammer as an Axe, Archer/Cupid as a Bow, Fire/Burning as a Red Tome, Spark as a Blue Tome, Tornado/Leaf as a Green Tome, and Star Rod could be a staff like you said), and it's practically impossible to do all of them no matter how much I want to, so in the end... I went with none of them. Because of course I did.

On the stats... yeah that was what I did initially, but I figured 30 in every stat would make Kirby a bit too weak and slow, so I did what I did.

On the Star Rod... yeah Staff user was my first thought. I just didn't want Kirby to be weak like a Staff user (plus I wasn't sure which healing staff and special to go with), so I went in the Tome direction. But your idea works too (especially giving built-in Wrathful Staff, that's a nice touch), I'll give that a shot.
Close Counter being built-in was just because I really want Close Counter to be built into a weapon since we have like 4 Distant Counter weapons already.

On Copy... yeah this is the hardest part of making Kirby work. I pretty much had to do this, but I couldn't come up with a way to implement it that I thought could work, so in the end I just went with the last idea I came up with. And, yeah, getting all the skills his opponent has on top of whatever he has does sound a bit broken, although I'm glad you like my attempt at balancing it by not copying skills that just add to your stats (or subtract from them, in Life and Death's case), even if I just did that because I didn't want Kirby to be able to stack two Life and Deaths (I had forgotten which skill slot Copy was in at the time, haha) and get +10 ATK and SPD.

On your first alternate idea for Copy... that both sounds good and sounds like what I would give Xane, so I wouldn't give it to Kirby (because that seems like something that should be exclusive to Xane, even if Kirby is mechanically similar).

On your second alternate idea for Copy... damn it, why didn't I think of that! That's really good! Although I would make it a 3-charge, so Kirby can use Rehabilitate/Martyr/Recover without having to wait for a 5-charge to use a special. But that's just a minor nitpick.

On Special... I'd be taking your idea for Copy as Special, but yeah Miracle would make sense, and he'd be getting Imbue anyway as a staff user.

On what he'd heal with... yeah this is why I went down the Tome road. Having said that, thinking about it now I'd probably go with Heal > Reconcile > Rehabilitate... not for any lore reason, just because I like Rehabilitate (although the healing smooch would kinda work as Reconcile, yeah?).

So, without further ado, I present to you the (hopefully) improved Kirby crew, starting with Meta Knight:

Spoiler

Stats:
HP: 
37/40/43
ATK: 27/30/33
SPD: 36/39/42
DEF: 24/27/30
RES: 19/22/25

Weapons:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Sword | MT 8
5-Star: Galaxia | MT 16 | This unit strikes first when his HP is < 50% (Vantage 2 effect) Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star: 
4-Star: Growing Wind (5 Charge: Deals damage equal to (Meta Knight's ATK - Enemy's DEF) in a square-shape area)

A Skill:
2-Star: Swift Blade 1 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 7 points higher than the enemy's)
3-Star: Swift Blade 2 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 5 points higher than the enemy's)
5-Star: Swift Blade 3 (This unit gains ATK +4 when his SPD is at least 3 point higher than the enemy's)

B Skill: 
1-Star: 
2-Star: Escape Route 2 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally when this unit has less than 40% HP)

Changes: I kept Meta Knight every bit as fast as he is (I was gonna bump him up to 37/40/43, but then I remembered that MK can get Hone Fliers since he's a flier and he'd be able to breach 50 SPD with +SPD, Hone Fliers and the SPD +1 Sacred Seal if I bumped him up and I don't want that), but I swapped a few of his other stats around. His DEF is up a bit, and his HP has improved substantially (it's a tiny bit higher than Kirby's!), but I tanked his RES and ATK (especially the ATK, he's gonna have to rely on Galaxia and Swift Blade to hit the big damage here). I think I had Meta Knight mixed up with someone else, so I swapped his stats around a bit more to be like what you thought of Meta Knight.
Blazing Wind has evolved into Growing Wind.
Swift Blade has been upped to 7/5/3 SPD difference for the extra damage. He can probably still meet those requirements pretty easily (MK is still crazy fast), but it's not practically automatic any more.

King Dedede:

Spoiler

Stats:
HP: 
43/46/50
ATK: 36/39/42
SPD: 25/29/32
DEF: 25/28/31
RES: 25/28/31

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Axe | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Axe | MT 8
3-Star: Hammer Axe | MT 8 | Effective damage vs Armors
5-Star: Jet Hammer | MT 16 | Effective damage vs Armors: Grants adjacent allies DEF +3 during combat (Spur DEF 2 effect) Cannot Be Inherited

Special Skill:
3-Star: 
4-Star: Sacred Cowl (2-Charge: Reduce 2-range damage by 30%)

A Skill:
2-Star: 

C Skill:
1-Star: 

Changes: I moved a couple of points from Dedede's DEF and RES into his HP so he's fatter now.
I changed the Jet Hammer. It's no longer a Brave weapon (why did I think that was a good idea), now it's a Hammer with Spur DEF 2 and 16 MT. I think this is better balanced, if only because it's not a Brave weapon any more (and the Armor-killing effect won't be useful too often, so I feel good about keeping Spur DEF 2 on it).
Aegis has been replaced with Sacred Cowl.

Bandana Dee:

Spoiler

Stats:
HP: 
37/40/43
ATK: 24/27/30
SPD: 27/30/33
DEF: 26/30/33
RES: 28/31/34

Weapons:
1-Star: 
3-Star: Guard Spear | MT: 7 | Grants DEF/RES +2.
5-Star: Guard Spear+ | MT: 10 | Grants DEF/RES +2. CAN BE INHERITED

Special Skill:
3-Star: Reposition (move adjacent ally to opposite side of this unit)

B Skill:
2-Star: 

C Skill:
1-Star: 
2-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 1 (Grants adjacent allies ATK +2 & SPD +2 during combat)
4-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 2 (Grants adjacent allies ATK +3 & SPD +3 during combat)

Changes: The only real change here was making a new weapon for Bandana Dee. Which, of course, makes him fat like his boss Dedede (but not quite as fat, although the additional girth provided by this weapon isn't situational like Dedede's). And can be inherited, so everyone (who can hold a lance, anyway) can try to be fat like Dedede! It also has crap ATK, so I shifted a couple of points from his SPD to his ATK so he won't be complete dead weight on offense.

And finally, have Kirby, completely reworked into a Staff user because I liked your idea more than mine:

Spoiler

Kirby | Super Star | Grey | Staff | Infantry | Available At 5-Stars Only

Stats:
HP: 
33/36/39
ATK: 27/30/33
SPD: 27/30/33
DEF: 24/27/30

Weapons:
1-Star:
 Assault | MT: 10
5-Star: Star Rod | MT: 10 | Deals the same damage as normal weapons (Wrathful Staff 3) Cannot Be Inherited

Command Skill:
1-Star:
Heal (Restore 5 HP)
2-Star: Mend (Restore 10 HP)
4-Star: Recover (Restore 15 HP: Special Cooldown +1)

Special Skill:
2-Star:
Imbue (1-Charge: Restore an additional 10 HP)
4-Star: Copy (3-Charge: Copy and use the enemy's Special)

B Skill:
2-Star: Wings of Mercy 1 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 30% HP)
4-Star: Wings of Mercy 2 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 40% HP)
5-Star: Wings of Mercy 3 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 50% HP)

Changes: Well, first off, Kirby is now a Staff user. That's a pretty big change in and of itself.
Accordingly, Kirby's stats were dropped to be in line with other Staff users (though he's still ahead of all of them).
I nerfed the Star Rod to 10 MT, but gave it Wrathful Staff 3 built in (I know it's not the 2 effect like most special skills, but IMO 2 shouldn't exist)
For his healing, he gets Heal > Mend > Recover. There's no reason for this, I just felt like giving Recover. I thought about Physic, but the healing-kiss-mouth-to-mouth thing doesn't work at a distance, so Recover it is.
For his Special skills, Kirby gets Imbue, which is standard fare for Staff users, and Copy, which isn't. Copy gives Kirby that rare thing among Staff users: the ability to use non-healing/buffing/not-dying-related Specials. Between this and built-in Wrathful Staff, Kirby is uniquely capable as an offensive Staff user.
Kirby keeps Wings of Mercy, because it gives him something unique among Staff users (as if he needs more uniqueness among Staffers, haha).

Overview (This Kirby is completely new, so another overview is needed): Kirby stands out among Staff users for a few reasons. First off, he's a tiny pink puffball, which is unprecedented not only among staff users but also among Fire Emblem characters in general. Second off, he comes with a special weapon that deals the same damage as a regular weapon, which allows him to be used for damage-dealing purposes in addition to healing. Third off, Kirby comes with a scary skill among offensive Staff users: Copy, which lets him use the Special skill that his enemy has when it procs, so he can steal something like Escutcheon to ward off melee damage, or take Moonbow and lower your RES to deal more damage. He can't steal things like Galeforce, since that activates after combat, but he can steal the AoE skills (Rising/Blazing/Growing) and apply that damage before combat starts. It's something to look out for.

Kirby's weaknesses are easy enough to see. Even though he has Wrathful Staff built into his weapon, and can use offensive Special skills via Copy, Kirby still only has 37/40/43 ATK to work with, so he won't be putting up Genny-esque damage (though he can come close, and unlike her he can do things like double and have a B Skill), and since he's a Grey unit he'll have to watch out for -Raven tomes. Also, while his defenses are both fairly good, his HP is a bit questionable, so he probably shouldn't be attacking if there's a serious chance that he could get hit.

Overall, Kirby is possibly the best Staff unit for offense, and a pretty good unit to have around in general.

I really hope I didn't make Kirby too good. Because it kinda feels like I might have. Just a little, haha.

Thanks for your help, mate!

Update my last OCs with quotes (and some changing skills)

Spoiler

Title: Prince of Determination
Name: Will
Orb Affinity: Sword
Starting Star Rank: 3-4-5 Star

Character Description: The young prince of the kingdom of Manik. He believe in his ideal to the very end.

Stats : 38 HP - 38 Atk - 30 Spd - 26 Def - 25 Res

MOV: 2 (Infantry)
Weakness: Infantry

5* Weapon: Magic Sword //Legendary// (MT 16, Range 1, Res+4 when initiating the battle)
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11, Range 1)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Atk

4* Special Skill: Rising Earth (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). (T patern))
5* Special Skill: Blazing Earth (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).(T patern))

Skill A: Earth Boost 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill B: /
Skill C: Sword Experience 1-3 (2-4*)

1-2 Up: "Sorry, I need to train more..."
3-4 Up: "I think I'm ready, now."
5-6 Up: "If Ben can see this... !"

Learn Skill: "I'll praise the Goddess to thank her for this power."
Unlock Potential: "Now, I'll be more useful !"

Summoned Quote: "My Name's Will. I'm a prince, but you can forget that, okay ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Yes ?"
Selection 2: "Let's go."
Selection 3: "Ready !"

Special 1: "Holy Power... !"
Special 2: "This is my best !"
Special 3 : "Sorry, it will hurt."

Critical Health: "Argh, no..."
Defeat: "Pardon me..."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "I'm not a soldier, I don't really like fighting... but it's necessary, isn't it ?"
Quote 2: "Do you have faith ? I pray every day, personnally."
Quote 3: *Laugh*
Quote 4: "My kingdom is beautiful... I'll hope the peace will come soon."
Quote 5: "I looked up to Brother. He was so strong. I can't believe he was defeated... Ah, sorry, forget it."
Quote 6: "I'll help you to bring peace to this country too ! Count on me !"

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "This castle is so much different from the one I live..."
Castle 2: "Alfonse is the prince of this kingdom, right ? Maybe I will learn something from him."
Castle 3: "This kingdom seem so... strange. I can't define it..."
Castle 4: "Summoner, can we talk ? I'd like to know you better."

Guest Greetings: "Hello, my name's Will, and I here to share the greeting from [Friend]"

Spoiler

Title: Light Flower
Name: Lys
Orb Affinity: Staff (Healer)

Character Description: A healer who knows some self-defense technique. Have a mission to escort the prince Will.

Stats : 43 HP - 25 Atk - 28 Spd - 25 Def - 26 Res

Weapons : Assault - Absorb

Support Skills: Heal - Mend - Recover

Special Skills: Imbue - Heavenly Light

Skill A: Resistance +1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: Wrathfull Staff 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill C: /

1-2 Up: "Hmm... That's not quite good..."
3-4 Up: "I'm in a good shape today !"
5-6 Up: "I'm so fired up !"

Learn Skill: "Thank you for this power, Summonner."
Unlock Potential: "Now, I'll save even more people."

Summoned Quote: "I'm Lys, healer, and bodyguard. Who said, us healer, can't fight ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Where ?"
Selection 2: "I'm ready !"
Selection 3: "What do you want ?"

Special 1: "Don't fear, I'll protect you."
Special 2: "I'll help you."

Critical Health: "Ow..."
Defeat: "Sorry... Will..."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "Hello there. Want a massage ?"
Quote 2: *Giggle*
Quote 3: "Is Will over here ? I have a mission to escort him."
Quote 4: "I've learn to fight to protect the ones who can't. Then, I heal them."
Quote 5: "Will is such a nice guy. And totally not the type of royal member I thinked of."
Quote 6: "In my country, they said I've a rare power... But that just aid me to help people."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "I wonder if there is a Magical Academy in this world..."
Castle 2: "Carring about people is such a good thing. And from what I've seen, you're a good guy too !"
Castle 3: "The prince Alfonse give me a different vibe than Will's... Now I don't know what to say to him..."
Castle 4: "Can I assist you in your next turn of patrol duty ?"

Guest Greetings: "Hello, [Friend] send me to see you. Do you need some help ?"

Spoiler

Title: Severe Captain
Name: Ben
Orb Affinity: Bow
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: The captain of the Royal Guard. Dislike soldiers of the enemy kingdom. Overprotective about Will.

Stats : 40 HP - 22 Atk - 40 Spd - 20 Def - 28 Res

5* Weapon: Blade Bow+ (MT 11, Range 2, Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. Slows special Trigger)
4* Weapon: Blade Bow (MT 7, Range 2, Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. Slows special Trigger)
3* Weapon: Steel Bow (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Iron Bow (MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Rally Spd

4* Special Skill: New Moon (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%)
5* Special Skill: Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%)

Skill A: Swift Sparrow 1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: Swordbreaker 1-3 (3-5*)

1-2 Up: "It's really bad ! I must train harder !"
3-4 Up: "Okay, I'll keep it up."
5-6 Up: "Not enough ! Good, but not sufficient !"

Learn Skill: "I'll use all I can to make myself better !"
Unlock Potential: "I must be more powerful to success in my task !"

Summoned Quote: "The name's Ben. I'm from the Royal Guard. Since you call me, I'm at your orders."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "What ?"
Selection 2: "Where's the enemy ?"
Selection 3: "Yes ?"

Special 1: "Can you keep up ?"
Special 2: "Die ! Now !"
Special 3 : "It was your last !"

Critical Health: "No... !"
Defeat: "Pathetic..."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "...Yes ? What do you want ?"
Quote 2: "Will's brother died. So I have to protect him now."
Quote 3: "Hmm..."
Quote 4: "Hey, have you seen Will ? I must be around him ! Always !"
Quote 5: "I'm so weak. Will's brother died because of my weaknes..."
Quote 6: "Please, I'm training, so excuse me."
Quote 7: "If you want an audience with the Prince Will, talk to me. I'll see what I can do."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Please, let me know when it's your turn of patrol duty."
Castle 2: "I can't help but hoping that Lys is with the prince right now..."
Castle 3: "Prince Alfonse and Princess Sharena remember me of Will and his brother... I hope they will be always alive and together."
Castle 4: "It's important to protect the others. It's your responsability. Do you understand, Summoner ?"

Guest Greetings: "You have the greetings from [Friend]. I'm going now."

Spoiler

Title: Charming Soldier
Name: Jack
Orb Affinity: Axe
Starting Star Rank: 4-5 Star

Character Description: Lieutenant of the Royal Guard. Like to charm ladies and kick enemy's ass.

Stats : 45 HP - 42 Atk - 24 Spd - 34 Def - 23 Res

MOV: 1 (Knight)
Weakness: Armored

5* Weapon: Brave Axe+ (MT 8, Range 1, Spd-5, Attack twice when initiating combat. )
4* Weapon: Brave Axe (MT 5, Range 1, Spd-5, Attack twice when initiating combat.)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Def

3* Special Skill: Glowing Ember (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def)
4* Special Skill: Ignis (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def)

Skill A: Armored Blow 1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: /
Skill C: Salvage Blow (3-5*)

1-2 Up: "Ow, the ladies won't be impressed..."
3-4 Up: "Yeah, good figure, that's alright !"
5-6 Up: "Yay, time to kick some ass !"

Learn Skill: "I bet the girls will watching me, now, thanks to you !"
Unlock Potential: "I'll be more and more powerful ! Behold !"

Summoned Quote: "Hey ! The name's Jack ! Lieutenant from the Royal Guard. Nice to meet you !"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Yay !"
Selection 2: "Let's fight, alright ?"
Selection 3: "What's your order ?"

Special 1: "So hoooot !"
Special 2: "Don't play with fire, I'll burn you !"
Special 3 : "For the ladies !"

Critical Health: "Not good..."
Defeat: "I... can't..."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "We need to respect the womens. They are all beautiful. Until they try to kill you."
Quote 2: "He he."
Quote 3: "I have two hobbies. Talk to womens. And kick some enemy's ass."
Quote 4: "The Cap'tain, Ben, is a great soldier. And we complement each other well."
Quote 5: "I'm a child of a farmer, you know ? But I think be a soldier was my vocation."
Quote 6: "Girls love brave soldiers, you know ? I'm doing my best !"

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Oh, hey, pattroling right now ? Do you want to rest a little and chat ?"
Castle 2: "Princess Sharena and Commander Anna are such a beauties. But not my type. I prefer the girls who can't fight."
Castle 3: "Is the cap'tain here ? I wanted to talk to him..."
Castle 4: "Having someone to protect is the best way to give your all."

Guest Greetings: "Hey ! Your buddy [Friend] greet you ! Ah, friends..."

Spoiler

Title: Princess of Peace
Name: Ana
Orb Affinity: Green Tome

Character Description: Princess of Rovalisk. Flied her country after her parents murder. Want to bring an end to the war.

Stats : 33 HP - 30 Atk - 30 Spd - 21 Def - 34 Res

5* Weapon: Blizzard (MT 14, Range 2, After combat, foe suffers Spd-5 through its next action.)
4* Weapon: Rexcalibur (MT 9, Range 2)
3* Weapon: Elwind (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Wind (MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Ardent Sacrifice

Special Skill: /

Skill A: /
Skill B: Watersweep 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill C: Breath of Life 1-3 (2-4*)

1-2 Up: "I'm sorry..."
3-4 Up: "I'll do my best now !"
5-6 Up: "W-Wow... I can't believe it..."

Learn Skill: "Thank you ! I'll use this power wisely."
Unlock Potential: "I need to be stronger to bring the peace..."

Summoned Quote: "I'm Princess Ana from Rovalisk ! And you better believe it ! ...Okay ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Y-Yes ?"
Selection 2: "Now ?"
Selection 3: "R-Ready !"

Special 1: "T-Take that !"
Special 2: "D-Don't come any closer !"
Special 3 : "I'll do it !"

Critical Health: "I'm... not... okay..."
Defeat: "Sorry..."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "I... I fleed my kingdom to escape the live of a prisoner..."
Quote 2: *Giggle*
Quote 3: "Calia is my best friend. I can count on her any time. Even if she's my bodyguard."
Quote 4: "Magic is my only strengh... But I don't like relying on it..."
Quote 5: "I hate war. So many lifes are taken... It pains me..."
Quote 6: "Calia is so confident in herself. I'm envious..."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Princess Sharena... I look up to her. But don't say that to her... Please ?"
Castle 2: "Hum... Excuse me ? I-Is Calia here ? S-She's my bodyguard... and my friend..."
Castle 3: "War is present in each world ? Why did always come to that ?"
Castle 4: "Aaah ! Oh sorry... You startled me... I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. Sorry..."

Guest Greetings: "Hmm... You're... [Name] ? [Friend] greets you..."

Spoiler

Title: Ana's Knight
Name: Calia
Orb Affinity: Lance
Starting Star Rank: 4-5 Star

Character Description: Friend and retainer of Ana. She defend her at all cost.

Stats : 42 HP - 32 Atk - 26 Spd - 30 Def - 28 Res

5* Weapon: Sapphire Lance+ (MT 12, Range 1, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.)
4* Weapon: Sapphire Lance (MT 8, Range 1, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 6, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 4, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Res

4* Special Skill: Rising Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).)
5* Special Skill: Growing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an wide area around the target take damage equal to (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)

Skill A: Attack +1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: Guard 1-3 (3-5*)

1-2 Up: "I don't deserve to serve Lady Ana."
3-4 Up: "I need to be stronger than that."
5-6 Up: "I can finally protect Lady Ana."

Learn Skill: "I'll use this power to protect Lady Ana. Thank you."
Unlock Potential: "I must continue to be stronger. Always."

Summoned Quote: "Soldier Calia, reporting ! At your service ! Er... after Milady. Understand ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Your order ?"
Selection 2: "Yes ?"
Selection 3: "Reporting !"

Special 1: "You'll taste my lance."
Special 2: "Now, disappear !"
Special 3 : "For Her Highness !"

Critical Health: "I can... keep up..."
Defeat: "Milady... Sorry."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "I'm a soldier first, then the friend of Milady."
Quote 2: "...Heh."
Quote 3: "Don't try to crush the dreams or hopes of Lady Ana. You'll paid it with your life."
Quote 4: "The innocent soul of Lady Ana amazed me. No matter what, she doesn't give up on her dreams."
Quote 5: "After being at the service of her Highness, I changed my combat style to assist and protect her."
Quote 6: "I'm dedicated to my tasks. If you have one to give to me, be sure I'll do them."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "This Commander... Anna ? I wonder if she protect the royal family with all she have."
Castle 2: "On patrol duty ? Let me help you."
Castle 3: "I can see in you some quality Lady Ana have too. Keep yourself like that, okay ?"
Castle 4: "Did you know where the barracks ? I'd like to check it."

Guest Greetings: "Hello, you have the greetings from your friend [Friend]. Can I be dismissed now ?"

And an other OC, right now !

Spoiler

Title: Bored mage
Name: Kate
Orb Affinity: Blue mage
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: Lieutenant of the Royal Guard. Powerful, but always seems bored.

Stats : 35 HP - 35 Atk - 29 Spd - 23 Def - 26 Res

5* Weapon: Arcthunder+ (MT 9, Range 2, Accelerate special trigger)
4* Weapon: Arcthunder (MT 5, Range 2, Accelerate special trigger)
3* Weapon: Elthunder (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Thunder (MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: ---

4* Special Skill: Rising Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).)
5* Special Skill: Blazing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)

Skill A: Death Blow 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill B: Seal Speed 1-3 (2-4*)

1-2 Up: "No good..."
3-4 Up: "That's okay..."
5-6 Up: "Good..."

Learn Skill: "Thank you... I'll use this power wysely..."
Unlock Potential: "The power within me keeps getting bigger..."

Summoned Quote: "Hmm... I'm Kate... Lieutenant of the Royal Guard..."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: *Yawn*
Selection 2: "Hm ?"
Selection 3: "Yes ?"

Special 1: "I'll blast you..."
Special 2: "It's so boring..."
Special 3 : "Time to be awake."

Critical Health: "...You'll pay..."
Defeat: "Argh..."

Character Page Quotes

Quote 1: "Life is so boring... I joined the knight to try to entertain mysef..."
Quote 2: *Yawn*
Quote 3: "The captain is... competent... And the other lieutenant keeps entertain me. He's fun."
Quote 4: "Sorry, I'll go resting a little. Please wake me up if I'm needed..."
Quote 5: "It's so... boring around here..."
Quote 6: "People says I'm a genius... I'm so annoyed by that..."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: *Zzzz* "Hm ? Oh sorry, I was a little... dizzy."
Castle 2: "Why keeping defending ? Oh sorry, it's not to you I have to ask that."
Castle 3: "Patrol duty is so boring... Nothing happen here..."
Castle 4: "How was your life before being... the hero here ?"

Guest Greetings: "...[Friend] greets you. Goodbye..."

Edited by Ledrert

Feedback time! Also, in addition to the feedback, I'm also updating the first post again with links to the revised characters and new heroes. (Halp...)

Nightmayre's Characters

Spoiler

Innes
- Nidhogg: I suppose the -5 SPD is meant to be a drawback to adding on Cavalry effectiveness, but personally I see no reason for it. I know Bows innately have Flier Effectiveness, but if we take the "Silver Weapon + Bonus Effect" standard for Legendary Weapons, I see the -5 SPD as unnecessary. For examples of this, look at Excalibur, Falchion, and Naga. (Granted, there is currently only 6 Dragons in Heroes while there are 21 Cavalry units and 17 Fliers, but still.) I understand that having both Flier and Cavalry effectiveness can be a bit powerful (especially with Ballista), but I don't see an issue with it compared to other Legendary weapons.
- Ballista: I love the concept of this skill and the callbacks to Ballistas in Sacred Stones, as well as having the mental image of Innes carrying around a single use balista. As far as I am concerned, the skill itself looks balanced and good. // Some may be concerned that Ballista may be rather powerful on Innes due to his anti-Cavalry effectiveness (Hi Reinhardt! Bye Reinhardt!), but I'm sure with AI manipulation the "Ballista Shot" can be wasted on a unit with high DEF.
-- One thing I would like to be clarified though, is the Ballista used always for the first shot or only when used at 3 range? Sometimes there may be situations where Innes does not want to use the Ballista and just attack normally, and clarifying the skill effects would be nice.
- Quotes: I think they fit Innes rather well! Good job on these!

Tana
- Vidofnir & Brave Sparrow: Could almost be mistaken to be actual things from Heroes. They look good to me!
- Quotes: Looks good overall, but I feel the Castle quotes rely a little too much on her Pegasus, Achaeus. 4 quotes out of the five reference the pegasus there alone, and I think that is a bit much. So, I would suggest using some different quotes there instead.
- Bonus: I love the "I wonder if father is mad that I've disappeared again..." quote. It is an awesome callback to Sacred Stones and her Support with Erika.

BANRYU's Characters

Spoiler

Rikun
- Olyndicus: Looks pretty safe and vanilla to me!
- Stats: Pretty well balanced and can be considered to be better than Sharena, save for the fact Rikun's weakness is being on the receiving end of a Moonbow or Luna.
- Quotes: Rikun reminds me of Ephraim a little bit with his attitude. Maybe Ephraim would be like Rikun if Ephraim experienced some sort of loss and hardship instead of being the bad*** he is. Either way, Rikun looks pretty cool!

Siras
- Gespenst: Does this act as a Spur effect or as a "buff, debuff" thing like the Rogue Dagger? I think it is a "battle effect" and acts like a Spur. // Also, if comparing this weapon to Durandal, Eliwood has it far better since he can get +4 ATT on the offensive without any downsides. Based off of that, I suggest just copying Durandal's effects (Grants Atk+4 during combat if unit initiates attack), unless one wishes to revise Gespenst's unique property.
- Stats: I find Siras stats to be almost identical to Sanaki, save for that he loses 2 DEF and 2 RES and gains 4 SPD, with a bonus point in ATT. Due to this, Siras will outclass Sanaki due to his base SPD, but his weapon effects leave a lot to be desired.
- Quotes: The classic unsociable scholar. I somewhat enjoy the archetype, and Siras looks good in that regard!

Zeta
- Devil Axe:
Looks okay to me, but is this supposed to be a unique weapon or an inheritable one? If inheritable, it should be a Devil Axe+, and it looks all right when compared to the Spring Weapons (self heal +4 after combat) and the Wo Dao (+10 damage per skill proc).
- Stats: Zeta is a glass cannon, more or less being used similarly to Hana (being better in HP and ATT, the same in SPD and DEF, while lower RES). He would be an excellent candidate for a Brave Axe+ and Life and Death, and it helps he comes with Desperation! // Of course, as Zeta is a Green, he will probably get wrecked by Reds easily, as well as Green Mages such as Nino or Julia.

Xaeda
- Stats: Fairly balanced all round, but does have noticeably lower HP compared to other Dragons. However, she does have solid stats elsewhere. Like Rikun, Moonbow and Luna will end Xaeda fairly quickly! // I personally won't mind using Xaeda over Young!Tiki. If only Adult!Tiki's stats were good...

Nubrya
- Stats: Reminds me a bit of Camilla and also has a balanced stat distribution. They totally should be more varied to be more interesting though, screw personal preferences! Honestly, Nubyra is a better Camilla who sacrifices RES for stats elsewhere. 
- Quotes: I like F!Morgan too much, so needless to say I also love your version of F!Morgan for Nubrya!

Allison
- Sprite: I just noticed there's blue / teal in her hair, at the very ends of it. I didn't notice that before! Also, the custom sprite looks amazing!
- Stats: Low ATT rating means she becomes skill inheritance fodder. Honestly, she seems more like a HP tank with her higher HP and good SPD rating, so she would be a good candidate for Close Counter. Then, with the Shining Bow+, Allison can do some damage against common foes since RES tends to be lower than DEF for most targets. Lastly, Astra may be nice from a flavor perspective, but she would be far better off with Luna or Moonbow (or even Sol if she wants to HP Tank).
- Quotes: Well, someone is a little on the flirtatious side and likes to play matchmaker with other people! I can see Allison being a femme fatale character, but obviously Allison is on the good side who enjoys a bit of dark magic now and then (I think). It was a fun little read!

I'll get back to the other characters (ILikeKirby's Revised Kirby Heroes, DarkLordIvy's characters, and Ledrerts' revised Heroes) later. Seems like I'm being called upon once again...

Edit: Back to our scheduled feedback stuffs... (Also, added in the quote feedback for Allison. It was initially missing.)
DarkLordIvy's Characters

Spoiler

Kunzite
- Stats:
Little hard to judge the stats without the numbers, but everything present looks all right to me!
- Quotes: Kun seems like an interesting character as a "Wolf Laguz." Other than that, I can't really offer an opinion. The character is okay and fits the role well, but she doesn't really resonate with me.

Sasha
- Stats: Seems like a standard fare to me, so it looks good!
- Quotes: I'm thinking of a buff, proud Viking saying these quotes, which do fit, but then I'm wondering why he is named Sasha. I tend to associate the name as being a female name instead of a male one. Otherwise, I am mostly indifferent. The character is all right and I find Sasha to be likable, but will not be one of my favorites.

Shapur
- Stats and Quotes: Like above, I find everything to be satisfactory, but I guess nothing really stands out to me.
- Bonus: I like the fact all three characters share a critical quote "Your time is out." That's a pretty neat detail!

As for character refinement, don't worry too much about being messy. I've been working on my Marcus character for over 8 years and he still has plenty of work to be done (not to mention I got like 10,000 different versions of him in almost everything I write. So, I'm always trying to figure out where the character is put best, and right now he fits into one main universe.). Try to find something that resonates with you and that you are excited to write about and/or share, and roll with it. It may not necessarily be to everyone's tastes, but as long as the author is having fun, that is all that matters. 

ILikeKirbys' Characters

Spoiler

Meta Knight (Revised)
- As for Meta Knight being squishy and a glass cannon, you are not wrong. I know for Nightmare in Dreamland (I haven't played Kirby in ages, last I played was the Amazing Mirror) had a "Meta-Knightmare" mode. Here, the player plays as Meta Knight, but Meta Knight is restricted to a glorified Sword moveset and can't take as many hits as Kirby as it is a challenge mode for higher skilled players.
- Stats: Looks like Meta Knight is a better Lon'Qu, sharing the same SPD and RES stats while having higher ATT and DEF. Meta Knight loses to Lon'Qu on HP though. // Honestly though, I prefer the original Meta Knight stats instead of the revised one, but that is just me.
- Swift Blade: I don't really know why you bumped up the SPD requirement. After all, the basic + 3 ATT passive exists and all Swift Blade does is add one more damage (compared to vanilla ATT +3) if Meta Knight is faster than his foe (which is usually the case). // If you want to go crazy with skills, while keeping the "super speedy Meta Knight," try this suggestion...

Swift Blade (If user has more than [15, 13, 10] SPD than the enemy, user attacks twice when initiating combat.)

Essentially, if Meta Knight can go super sonic, he can essentially transform any weapon he wields into a Brave Weapon. So, if Meta Knight's base SPD is 39, he gets the "Brave Effect" on anyone lower than 29 SPD. So, Meta Knight will probably want a +SPD nature as well as more SPD buffs to trigger Swift Blade...

King Dedede (Revised)
- Stats: Not bad in terms of stats. Since his SPD is somewhere in the middle, I personally would have liked him to have his DEF and RES up like before for efficiency purposes, but the revision is probably more true to the character. Otherwise, everything here looks great!
- Jet Hammer: It is perfectly fine as a signature weapon. Think of it like a Falchion, but Dedede destroys armors and has Spur DEF 2 instead of slaying Dragons and having Renewal 2.

Bandana Dee (Revised)
- I haven't really been around the newer titles to witness Bandana Dee (just good ole Waddle Dee from the N64 days for me), so I really don't know how everything fits him.
- Guard Spear: While the effects are fine, the MT could be increased at least to match Killer Weapons (so +1 to the Guard Spear+). Personally, I would match the MT to be like the Heavy Spear (8, 12), but that is just me.

Kirby (Revised)
- Stats: 150 is a little high for a staffie, with 148 currently being the "highest stat total" for healers. Subtract 2 from somewhere, and Kirby will be fine!
- Star Rod: I would increase the MT by 1 to mark it as a Legendary Weapon. (This is to follow the standard of "Silver Weapons + 1MT + Unique Property. In the case of Staves, Assault is the main weapon of choice.) Otherwise, it looks good!
- Copy: How exactly does this work? When the skill procs, does it simply use the enemy's special at the time of combat? Alternatively, does Kirby just copy one of the enemy's abilities at the start of battle (random or chosen)? If the alternative is used, can Kirby copy allies? There are so many questions due to the unique mechanic of Copy that "will need to be covered" in this hypothetical scenario.

Ledrert's Characters

Spoiler

Will - Prince of Determination
- Stats: Another rounded set of balanced stats, with a focus on high ATT. However, his mediocre SPD may prove to be his undoing if he goes against someone speedy (Lucina) - taking 25x2 to the face is not going to help much with determination...
- Quotes: Seems like the classic Ideal lord like Marth or Eliwood. Will's pretty good at what he does!

Lys - Light's Flower
- Stats: Not my favored stat lineup as all the HP in the world won't really help if she is still doubled, but I suppose this stat spread fits her character as a "healer bodyguard."
- Quotes: I guess the quotes do fit both the "Bodyguard Healer" niche Lys has going. It's not really a common thing to see, so I find her character rather interesting.

Ben - Severe Captain
- Stats:
40 SPD seems like overkill and he could really use points in other stats, but if Ben is a Speed Demon, then I guess it can't be helped.
- Blade Bow: Looks okay to me, especially since it has the "Slow Special Trigger" to counteract the "Close Counter" effect. It's practically Lightning Breath put on a bow.
- Quotes: Wow, I guess Ben really lives up to his "Severe Captain" namesake. Guy seems like a jerk, but there seem to be glimmers of his more inner self in some lines of dialogue. That alone makes me wonder if Ben really is all that he makes himself out to be...

Jack - Charming Soldier
- Stats: 42 ATT!?! Man, did Jack charm Effie or something? He beats out her 40 ATT (the highest currently in Heroes) by 2. Heck, Jack is essentially a superior Effie, sacrificing 5 HP for better stats elsewhere. This guy is nuts...
- Quotes: Yeah, he's a ladykiller and pleasure seeker. Not quite the type I was expecting (I expected a more refined approach, like Laslow, instead of the other approach which leans more towards Gatrie's). Either way, they seem to fit him. Yay.

Ana - Princess of Peace
- Stats: A respectable stat spread, expected from a mage. A little balanced for my liking, but I have a feeling she is one of the more important characters, so that may be why.
- Blizzard: Looks good to me. (Legendary Tome MT + Seal SPD 2)
- Quotes: Well, well, isn't Ana the timid type. And that's in contrast to her attempt to be confident with her introduction (my interpretation is that she goes out so confident, and ends it with a meek "Okay?") ! Oh man, I can imagine the humorous scenes already... // That, and I tend to enjoy these types of characters, so I'm a fan of Ana.

Calia - Ana's Knight
- Stats: A more defensive Lance Infantry, like Lukas. Unlike Lukas, however, Calia is a little more balanced in terms of DEF and RES. However, instead of sacrificing her ATT, she sacrifices her SPD, which may cause trouble when fighting the same color unit.
- Quotes: Definitely a knight and soldier first, and Ana's friend second. A classic archetype that I also enjoy, so I liked Calia's dialogue.

Kate - Bored Mage
- Stats: She seems to have a bit of ATT power with that 35 ATT. Otherwise, I am seeing Kate to be like the Robins, but more focused on ATT and RES instead of HP and DEF.
- Arcthunder: A Killer Tome! I approve.
- Quotes: I'm getting Setsuna vibes from Kate. I guess the gimmick her is that Kate is bored all the time instead of falling into traps constantly like Setsuna. Thing is, she seems to be far more reliant on her gimmick than the other characters, so she is not as interesting.

Edited by Sire
Finished up character feedback

*crawls back into the thread*

hey

UNIT CONCEPT GO UGU

Spoiler

Unit: Libra, Fetching Friar

Help Description: "A faithful priest of Naga whose delicate features bely his gender. Found an escape from his torturous childhood through devotion to the Gods. Appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Summoned Quote: 

"Greetings, child of Naga, I am Libra. From this point onwards, I am at your disposal, even on the battlefield, if need be."

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "May this new experience forge me."
[3S]: "I suppose my being summoned here is, by definition, divine intervention." 
[3S]: "Someday, I hope to open an orphanage in my world, so I may save those unfortunate children."
[3S]: "Ahahaha!"
[4S]: "Naga has a way of sending hope into even the deepest darkness."
[4S]: "People say that I oftentimes read too much into things."
[5S]: "Erm... I seem to have misplaced my staff somewhere..."
[5S]: "I shall walk this path to its end, even should you fall."

Home Screen Quotes:

"You're a good person to put the happiness of others first. But many of us are made happy just by your presence."
"That Anna is a fine commander, but I find something... Familiar about her. In my world, there is a questionably large merchant family by the same name, but the commander seems focused on other matters. Curious."
"My most egregious failure came at the hour where I was needed most, when I failed to save the Exalt of Ylisse from meeting her end. I will never fail to protect another while I draw breath."
"Truly fate is strange. Many here believe me to be a holy man of the cloth, yet many who did not know me closely in my world thought me cursed."
"Many an unfortunate tale I have heard from some of these heroes. Yet, they all speak of you highly, almost invariably. It is truly wonderful that they can find an ally in you."

Levelling Up:

"Why, gods? Do I not deserve your strength?" (+0, +1 Points)
"Many thanks, O great ones." (+2, +3 Points)
"I feel reborn!" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action:

"In Naga's name."
"Certainly."
"I'm in good hands."

Critical/Special Trigger Quotes:

"I am your Omega!"
"Go in peace."
"Repent, sinner!"
"Gods forgive me..."

Death Quote:

"Do not forsake... my friends..."

Movement Type: 

5S Level 1 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
19/9/7/6/8

5S Level 40 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
36/33/29/25/32

5S Skills:

Weapon: Bolt Axe +: ///New Weapon/// [Mt: 13, Rng: 1, Damage is calculated using Res instead of Def] {Inheritance restriction: Only infantry axe users}
Assist: Ardent Sacrifice: [Unit takes 10 damage in order to restore up to 10 HP to an adjacent ally]
Special: N/A

A: Light Boost 3: ///New Skill/// [If unit has at least 3 more Res than enemy at start of combat, unit gains Def+ 6 during combat]
B: Renewal 3: [Unit is healed for 10 HP every second turn]
C: N/A

Comments: So, um, Libra being a good character in FE:A seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I, uh... Replaced Lissa with Libra even though she was a Sage at the time? I also like his character and backstory a lot [even though he's pretty much a clone of Lucius in that regard]. Also I'm bias because I was born under Libra, so there's that. Anyways, I figured I'd give him the Bolt Axe since his official artwork has him wielding it and such, and to compensate for its effect, I basically made it a Rexcalibur+ but with 1 range. Light Boost is, in essence, a play on Boey's Earth Boost, but using Res instead of HP. Leave your comments and requests please, so that I don't go insane trying to find a unit to make  run out of ideas!

Changelog:

read the spoiler u dingus.

Edited by CtrlAltSandwich

@CtrlAltSandwich Dude he looks awesome, I approve! Light Boost Looks like an awesome skill without being OP and the Bolt Axe is pretty cool as well o3o A+ to me! (Also dude... 'I am your omega' is one of the best crit quotes in Awakening, it's up there with 'pick a god and pray' and all the great maniacal laughs in my book... Poor Freddy gettin' shafted with his crit quotes.)

1 hour ago, Sire said:

Feedback time! Also, in addition to the feedback, I'm also updating the first post again with links to the revised characters and new heroes. (Halp...)

I'll get back to the other characters (ILikeKirby's Revised Kirby Heroes, DarkLordIvy's characters, and Ledrerts' revised Heroes) later. Seems like I'm being called upon once again...

DUDE JEEZ. Have mercy on yourself, lol... don't necessarily feel obligated to give feedback on EVERYone's characters-- I'm sure we super appreciate the thought, but don't put yourself out, man .w. you're not even obligated to give feedback on shit IF we ask for it so don't stress yourself out man. 

But uh.... that said...

1 hour ago, Sire said:

BANRYU's Characters

Reveal hidden contents

Rikun
- Olyndicus: Looks pretty safe and vanilla to me!
- Stats: Pretty well balanced and can be considered to be better than Sharena, save for the fact Rikun's weakness is being on the receiving end of a Moonbow or Luna.
- Quotes: Rikun reminds me of Ephraim a little bit with his attitude. Maybe Ephraim would be like Rikun if Ephraim experienced some sort of loss and hardship instead of being the bad*** he is. Either way, Rikun looks pretty cool!

Siras
- Gespenst: Does this act as a Spur effect or as a "buff, debuff" thing like the Rogue Dagger? I think it is a "battle effect" and acts like a Spur. // Also, if comparing this weapon to Durandal, Eliwood has it far better since he can get +4 ATT on the offensive without any downsides. Based off of that, I suggest just copying Durandal's effects (Grants Atk+4 during combat if unit initiates attack), unless one wishes to revise Gespenst's unique property.
- Stats: I find Siras stats to be almost identical to Sanaki, save for that he loses 2 DEF and 2 RES and gains 4 SPD, with a bonus point in ATT. Due to this, Siras will outclass Sanaki due to his base SPD, but his weapon effects leave a lot to be desired.
- Quotes: The classic unsociable scholar. I somewhat enjoy the archetype, and Siras looks good in that regard!

Zeta
- Devil Axe:
Looks okay to me, but is this supposed to be a unique weapon or an inheritable one? If inheritable, it should be a Devil Axe+, and it looks all right when compared to the Spring Weapons (self heal +4 after combat) and the Wo Dao (+10 damage per skill proc).
- Stats: Zeta is a glass cannon, more or less being used similarly to Hana (being better in HP and ATT, the same in SPD and DEF, while lower RES). He would be an excellent candidate for a Brave Axe+ and Life and Death, and it helps he comes with Desperation! // Of course, as Zeta is a Green, he will probably get wrecked by Reds easily, as well as Green Mages such as Nino or Julia.

Xaeda
- Stats: Fairly balanced all round, but does have noticeably lower HP compared to other Dragons. However, she does have solid stats elsewhere. Like Rikun, Moonbow and Luna will end Xaeda fairly quickly! // I personally won't mind using Xaeda over Young!Tiki. If only Adult!Tiki's stats were good...

Nubrya
- Stats: Reminds me a bit of Camilla and also has a balanced stat distribution. They totally should be more varied to be more interesting though, screw personal preferences! Honestly, Nubyra is a better Camilla who sacrifices RES for stats elsewhere. 
- Quotes: I like F!Morgan too much, so needless to say I also love your version of F!Morgan for Nubrya!

Allison
- Sprite: I just noticed there's blue / teal in her hair, at the very ends of it. I didn't notice that before! Also, the custom sprite looks amazing!
- Stats: Low ATT rating means she becomes skill inheritance fodder. Honestly, she seems more like a HP tank with her higher HP and good SPD rating, so she would be a good candidate for Close Counter. Then, with the Shining Bow+, Allison can do some damage against common foes since RES tends to be lower than DEF for most targets. Lastly, Astra may be nice from a flavor perspective, but she would be far better off with Luna or Moonbow (or even Sol if she wants to HP Tank).
Quotes: 

Validation feelsgoodman .u.

Spoiler

Rikun - Yeah, the ideal soldier/lancer to me is one who can perform well and has balanced stats; usually HP is one of those but I let him take a hit there to be exceptional in other areas... he does indeed have problems with the Moon specials, but hey, everyone gotta have a weakness somewhere =u= And hah thanks man glad you like his character stuff! xDD TBH he's more of an independent character adapted for Fire Emblem, but Ephraim probably provided a bit of inspiration for him, being as he's also a lancer lord haha ;;

Siras - TBQH Siras' kit was kind of ruined for me by losing Wary Fighter... originally he was going to have a speed of around 28 and Gespenst would be -5 Spd at all times and +4 when initiating-- It was kind of intended to emulate the weight of the Gespenst tome in FE7 making it harder for units (or rather... Canas) to double with it, but... maybe you're right and I went too timid with it given Eliwood's effect lol. I suppose I could have safely made it Atk+6 on initiation... But uh, yeah! I was really happy with that, because like... ORIGINALLY HE HAD WARY FIGHTER, and like his Speed would have been 28-30-ish to where it would actually be kinda detrimental UNTIL he has his legendary tome, when it would actually synergize well despite his passable speed...?? 

But uh, as you can probably tell that was longggg before Skill Inheritance confirmed WF as armor-only, and I think I actually made him before Sanaki came around as well lol... ;; Skill Inheritance ruined him, made it harder for him to have a niche certainly. I'm definitely still open to changes on him, I think my intention was to make him like a red version of Julia in terms of both tanking and dishing out magic damage.... so I might have some rebalancing to do with his stats, as well as his weapon... sigh. 

In any case, glad you apparently enjoyed his grumpiness =w= it was fun to write TBH, hah. 

Zeta - Yeah, Devil Axe is supposed to be a personal/unique weapon for him. Aight cool, he'll keep it then lol. Yeah my original idea for Zeta was I think I gave him Fury and a Killer Axe and intended for him to be more or less a kamikaze nuker, but decided to shift things around a bit to be less initially-powerful (Defiant Def... lol), but I think his skills and stats are pretty in-line with what I wanted for him character-wise heh. He definitely wants to be a serious threat and it sounds like you think he succeeds heheh. If I ever make a sprite + quotes for him I'll be shooting pretty close to Valter's end of the scary psycho motherfucker spectrum hah. 

Xaeda - realizing her name and Zeta's are pronounced dangerously similarly OTL. Yeah I guess 'balanced stats but low HP' is a type of build that I seem to like hahah ;; I did want her to stand out compared to the other dargons so I guess that was the reasoning there. And hey don't smack-talk her mom, a!Tiki is a very important part of my squad! .w. she has her uses, seriously =3=;;

Nubrya - Yeah, 'a better Camilla' might have been more or less what I was shooting for, honestly xD Or rather, a speedy Axe wyvern who's built a bit in Cordelia's direction, I think. But ahh I'm glad you like her quotes! >3< ...even if they are mostly derivative haha ;;; I like your Morgans too heh ~3o 

Allison - Yeah! my wife designs cute characters hah xD she was difficult, but a lot of fun to make, probably my best work so far in terms of custom sprites. But her stats, AGH I KNOW.... ;; My first thought was actually to make her a slow Res tank with good Atk, but in the end I consulted with the wifey and we both wanted to keep it truer to the character so that was what we ended up having to go with hah.... ;; (same reason for Astra, lol... she really liked it in Awakening so that was obligatory, it's just a shame that Astra is garbo in Heroes... But yeah, in a world where I COULD get her as a unit, I'd definitely be giving her something else as a proc haha. ) I HAVE been wondering if maybe I could get away with giving the Shining Bow a little higher Mt so she stands a better chance of killing things...

Thanks a bundle for your input dude, super appreciated >3<

I think I will go ahead and buff Siras' personal tome to +6 Atk / -5 Spd and maybe nerf his base speed a little... possibly. I'm definitely attached to the idea of Dark Magic as having unmatched power but at a cost, and it'd be nice to have a legendary Dark tome that's actually worth something (IE: not outright outclassed by Raudrblade or something, like that's easy), so I'll keep working on seeing what I can do to balance that out without being OP.... In the meantime, an offensive nuker who comes close to Reinhardt's power while being able to tank like Julia is probably the sort of build I might be skewing him toward, so long as I can balance it properly... we'll see, I suppose. 

EDIT: I'm totally open to other suggestions of 'power and tradeoff' effects for such a tome as well... Spd was mainly to emulate the weight of heavy Dark tomes in the GBA games but I'm open to other stuff too (I'll be the first to admit I'm not that imaginative when it comes to effects OTL). 

Edited by BANRYU